logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 22 November 2014 11:12:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Honor and Kai

It was a quiet Friday night as Honor was laying in bed, not feeling her normal self but she knew why. She wasn't as bothered as she should've been but then again she was the only person in the house that knew fully well what was going on. As much as her and Kai had an open and trusting relationship, she couldn't bring herself to tell him but she knew that it was a matter of time before her conditioned worsened. She had put on a happy face and walked around as if everything were alright and fine. Even though she was in constant pain, she knew that she had to keep it to herself.

She was watching tv in the bedroom, while Rocket and Nicky were laying on the bed beside her, Jellybean on the floor next to the bed. She also had a cup of tea which she was occasionally sipping from.

Edited by user 22 November 2014 16:35:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 23/11/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 22 November 2014 11:32:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
It had been some months now since Kai and Honor had moved in together, and for Kai, he was now used to long term commitment and fully dedicating himself to someone. The whole time he had been with Faith, he had been sleeping with Honor, so he never really knew what it was like to be so committed to someone until he and Honor made it official. Now he wouldn't change his life for the world. For the first time, everything was perfect and he was deeply in love with the girl of his dreams. Little did Kai know that their love story could seemingly end at any time. Honor was ill, and Kai had no idea about it.

He had noticed that she was quieter than normal lately, but he hadn't wanted to push her on it. He knew that if it was something she wanted to talk to him about, then she would come to him. They had the sort of relationship where talking was easy. They just trusted each other that much. If something was bothering her, Honor would bring it up eventually.

For most of the morning, Kai had been out at his clothing store making sure it was all running smoothly, but he had arrived home now. Walking to the room, he wasn't surprised to see Honor relaxing. She worked hard in her modelling jobs so she deserved some down time to herself. As he walks into the room and smiles at her, nicky sees him and jumps up, running over to Kai. He laughs and picks the little dog up. Walking back to the bed, he sits down and kisses Honor on the cheek. "Alreet love? You just up?" he asks with a smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 22 November 2014 11:51:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I've been up all day." She says half smiling. She felt like she couldn't be bothered with explaining to Kai what was going on but she had to. She hated having these type of talks. She preferred being happy. She kissed him back and sighed a little. Kai worked so hard and he was happier than she had ever see him before. He was working and wasn't just laying around the house. She knew he enjoyed being hard at work and everything was fine. Now she had to go spoil it for everyone. "Hey babe...we need to talk about something."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 22 November 2014 19:09:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh really? So you're just being a lazy bitch then?" he says, clearly joking. He loved to tease Honor since she was one of the only people who would ever take it in the right spirit. He sighs happily and sits back on the bed, lifting Nicky up and placing him in his lap, where the dog promptly curls up and falls asleep. Kai smiles and rests his hand on Honor's leg, gently stroking it. When she says they need to talk, Kai doesn't immediately think there must be anything wrong. They seemed so happy after all together. He looks across at her. "Oh really? Do you need me to send the kids out if mum and dad are about to get serious?" he half jokes, referring to the dogs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 23 November 2014 01:25:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"If you want, I don't care." She says this softly. She wasn't sure how Kai would react. Well, she had a positive image of him being pissed off just for the disease itself and then upset she didn't tell him sooner. She thought she'd leave the detail about her telling Billy before him out. There was no need to cause that much on one day. She sat up a little and turned the television off so she could get his full attention. There was no speech planned, no dramatics, there was only her and him, plus the dogs, so there was a small window of chance to just get it off of her conscious. "You know I love you, right? More than anything in the world. Which is why it's really been difficult to finally tell you this.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 23 November 2014 02:19:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai was a little more concerned with the way Honor reacted. He assumed what she was going to say was that she had to go away to work for a whole or that she wanted a new house or something. Now it seemed a lot more serious that she was acting like how she did. Kai lowered his brow and looked at her with a concerned expression. He lifted Nicky and placed him on the bed, although this was useless as the puppy just climbed back into his lap again. Kai felt like whatever she was going to say, it was going to be bad. "What is it?" he asks, even a little scared at what she might say.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 23 November 2014 02:29:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Okay, I'll just say it and it'll be over." Honor takes a deep breath and looking over at Kai, she grabbed his hand as if to calm him or attempt to. Honor was outspoken but now she could barely scramble together the words she needed to create the sentences she needed to say. It was as if she were confirming it by saying it aloud and to Kai because she knew that once she said it, it was there and true. "I have cancer." After she said it, there was a hollow feeling in the room as if someone had just shot a gun and there was that silence afterwards. She gave his hand a squeeze, a gentle one, waiting for him to react.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 23 November 2014 02:41:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah...just say what it is," Kai says in a strange tone. Clearly he was concerned and worried. The suspense was killing him and he didn't seem like himself at all at the moment. He looks into her eyes and tries to catch her attention as she seems to be struggling to get it out. When she says what the issue was, Kai feels like his whole world has just caved in. He never expected anything like that, and it seems to knock the air out of his whole body, sending dread and fear to the pit of his stomach. It couldn't be real, could it? What she said was such a shock and it made time stop for a second. Kai was aware of everything around him, but he almost couldn't move or speak at all. This was the girl of his dreams, and now she was seriously ill? For what felt like forever, Kai sat there staring into Space and unable to react. His body was in shock. At last, he turns to look at her, his face filled with fear and sadness. He couldn't lose Honor. She was his life. "No, you can't..." he says quietly, a quiver in his Voice. It was almost as if he didn't believe it it couldn't be true.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 23 November 2014 02:51:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor gives him an almost apologetic look. She never wanted to see him sad or in pain but she could see nothing but that on his face now. "Kai.." She reached over and hugged him tightly, fighting herself from bawling into his shoulder but she knew she had to be strong and now seem like she gave up hope already. "I'm going to be fine, Kai. I'll get all that I need to get done and be fine." She wasn't completely sure of that herself but she needed to make it seem like all was fine and well and that she wasn't out of her mind scared and afraid.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:52:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai was trying his best to hold it all together, even though he was totally devastated at that moment. People said it all the time, but Kai knew he could never live without Honor. She was absolutely everything to him. He was trying his best to block every bad thought out of his head, trying to hold back the tears. He was Kai Rollins, he never cried, and besides Honor didn't need him crying at a time like this. But as soon as she said his name, he lost his fight. When she hugged him, Kai pulled her as close as he possibly could, sobbing hard into her shoulder. He couldn't help it at all. The thought of Honor being in pain and sick was killing him. When she said she was going to be fine, he nodded, but the tears still flowed. "I'm so sorry, Honor," he said. He didn't know why he was saying sorry, but he felt so bad for her it was like a physical pain in his heart. "I love you so much," he says, his voice cracked and teary.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:57:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Kai, stop. You're going to make me cry." She smiled a little as he sobbed into her shoulder. Honor was as tough as they came but she definitely was torn up on the inside at the sight of Kai coming apart like this. She knew the two of them were in their own little world and they cared for each other more than anyone else in the world. When one of them hurt, they both hurt and when one of them was sad, they both were sad so the misery and pain in the room right now was intense. She stroked his cheek and kissed it right after, staring at him. "I swear, everything will be fine, we will be fine. Don't worry. I haven't told my family yet..it was hard enough telling you. So far, nobody else really knows and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't need people feeling sorry for me or anything because I'm still the same person and I'll be the same person I am now. I know you won't say anything but I was just letting you know. But telling you was so hard. I hate that it's happening." She sighs a little as if she were disappointed in herself for getting cancer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12 Posted : 23 November 2014 09:09:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai tries his best to stop. For Honor's sake. He wipes his eyes and looks up at her. He couldn't believe what was happening. Until a few minutes ago, everything had seemed to be going so well, and now the one person who he would die for was sick and there was nothing he could do. Kai holds her hand and rubs his finger gently across the back of it. He took a deep breath and tried to be strong for her. He was in so much pain right now, but if Honor was going to fight, she would need the man she loved to be strong for her. He looks over and slowly kisses her, very gently. "I'm going to be there for you every single step of the way, I promise. You won't need to do any of this alone," Kai says seriously. "I won't ever let you down." He rests his forehead on hers and as they sit there, Nicky comes up to them and licks each of their cheeks. Dogs always did seem to know when something was up, and clearly their new puppy was no different. Kai lifts him up and hugs him close to them both as he listens to her speak. He nods at her. "I won't tell anyone. I promise. I'll just keep it between us and we will fight it together. I'll fight every last bit of it with you." He gives her hand a little squeeze, trying his best to seem calm even if his emotions were still all over the place.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 23 November 2014 09:21:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor knew he meant what he said so she didn't worry but she didn't want anything to change between them and she was afraid things would. She didn't want pity, she didn't want to be treated differently. It would just make her feel worse. "I know." She runs her hand in his hair and then pets Nicky on his head after he licks their cheeks. He was such a sweet and naive pup and she loved him, she loved all their dogs but she knew they didn't understand as well. "Okay...I'm tired now." She laughs a little. "I'm also hungry. Could I trouble you for some food?" She winks jokingly at him. She didn't want him to drop everything for her but she was sort of weaker than before. She knew eventually she'd have to stop working for a bit and rely on her body to heal itself once it was all done.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 23 November 2014 09:50:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm going to do everything I can to look after, you, Honor. You know you are...just...absolutely everything to me. My whole life." He smiles a little and watches her for a minute. He just wanted to stare at her forever so he never had to be without her. "I love you," he says again before he lets Nicky down again. He cuddles into Honor when Kai puts him back on the bed. When she says she's tired and hungry, Kai smiles a little and nods. "Of course, love. Anything for you," he smiles. Kai gets up and goes to the kitchen.He resolved to himself there and then that he would do his best to be upbeat and happy for Honor. He knew she would want him strong.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 23 November 2014 10:05:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiles at Nicky and holds him, watching Kai walk out of the room. She sighed contently knowing that he knew now and she didn't have to keep it in. She was just waiting for the even harder part now, telling her father and brothers. She knew it would be even worse now. "Alright Nicky, it's just you and me now. The other two said 'Fuck it' and went their way." She laughed softly as he whimpered a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#16 Posted : 23 November 2014 10:20:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As Kai stands in the kitchen waiting for her soup to cook, he puts his hands on the counter and closes his eyes tight, trying to banish all the horrible fears from his head. He knew he could be strong for Honor, but when he was alone he would still struggle to not cry for her and worry about her, even if she didn't want him to. He looks at himself in the mirror and wipes his eyes. "For Honor," he says to his reflection, reassuring himself. After a while, he walks back into the bedroom with a tray which had some soup and bread on it. "I know you models don't eat bread, but I'm looking after you and I say you're having some," he jokes. He puts the tray on her lap and kisses her head. "What are we watching?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 23 November 2014 11:49:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor looks up at him as he brings in a tray with soup and bread on it. She laughs. "Look at you, being the cute little homemaker now. I love it. Thank you." She was glad he hadn't gotten any huge dinner because she had been having trouble eating a lot of food lately. She seemed to only eat a bite or two and then get full so soup was easy for her. She laughs at his joke. "Ew, carbs. I think I can cheat this one time." She looks over at the television. "I'm not sure, something called 'Made In Chelsea?' Looks like a group of rich kids with first world problems. I kinda like it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#18 Posted : 23 November 2014 21:23:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm being the best wife I can be," Kai jokes with her. "I got to do my best to look after my girl," he smiles as he sits down. Kai pats Nicky on the head as the little dog sits beside him on the bed. He was still so possessive of Kai and Honor since he was so new here. "You'll be having plenty of carbs to make sure you can be strong and stuff, I promise you that." Kai smiles at her and puts his hand on her thigh. He looks over towards the tv and nods. "Aye, these privileged arseholes have never known hardship in their life. It's funny seeing them cry," Kai laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 24 November 2014 02:47:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"There's also something else you should know about...all of this. The surgery, if I decide to have it, will basically leave me unable to ever have children. I know we talked about it a few times and we both were pretty much on the same page but just in case you ever changed your mind...I just wanted to know what you thought." Honor had wanted to make sure Kai understood all that would be happening so there were no surprises or anything that would catch him off guard. She felt it was also important to talk about their future as well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#20 Posted : 24 November 2014 03:52:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai listens as Honor speaks to him about her illness. It was a strange one. They both said a lot that they would never want kids, but Kai was testament to how much someone's opinions on things could change a lot. He thinks for a moment and nods slowly. "Oh...right. Well it's up to you, love. There's always a chance that we might change our minds right? So did you think about freezing your eggs? If you're certain that you never want kids though then there's no reason to, of course," he smiles.
UserPostedImage