logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<398399400401402>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7981 Posted : 26 November 2014 08:14:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I used to watch Japanese horror movies but I had to stop because instead of being scared I was laughing 90% of the movie.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 26/11/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#7982 Posted : 27 November 2014 06:18:46(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
I cant stand even bringing this up but all of these police shootings getting all of this media coverage is just pissing me off, so here goes.

Honestly, I hate to make anything about race. I would really like to think this is just a bunch of cops being stupid and nothing more. But when a 911 operator asks TWICE if someone is black or white and minutes later a 12 year old boy is shot dead for holding a toy gun that wasn't even pointed at the officer, welp, see, I'm just gonna have to call foul. But here's the thing: kids--black, white or fuschia--should not be getting shot because a bunch of cops are quote-unquote "feared for their lives". And no story should be overblown, rioted over and giving murders face time just because it's automatically assumed a racial wrongdoing.

And this is nothing new. Shit happens everyday. It's just the media being the media, trying to get everyone riled up so they'll tune in for those hour long special reports and that's what really gets me about this whole thing. A good few of y'all don't mind shooting up each other over colors and supporting all of these rappers who talk about nothing but drugs, money and murder and nigga this, nigga that but WOAH, let a story about one of us getting killed by the opposite race hit the news and we're ready to relaunch the Black Panthers. And that's just the thing--you cannot riot on Monday in a unity and go off killing each other for the rest of the week. That's why it'll never be effective, Ferguson. Despite the fact that you're just fucking up your own city, you have to be joint in hands 24/7, not just when some folks get shot by a white guy. You would think there's an MLK quote about that somewhere but OK.

And just a little footnote for the hell of it: fuuuuck ABC for interviewing Darren Wilson. What kind of bullshit is that? Did Marissa Alexander get to "break her silence" when she was about to serve 20 years in prison for firing a warning shot at an abusive husband? Then what the hell is he doing on Prime time television?
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/11/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7983 Posted : 27 November 2014 06:56:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18012 time(s) in 10473 post(s)
Maybe the operator was filling out a description and didn't hear the answer the first time?

That lady didn't serve time for the warning shot? I thought she actually was in jail then released. Firing a warning shot is reckless. Not 20 years worth of reckless though. Illegal discharge of a firearm tops. I think 20 years isn't even the sentence for murder 2.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 27/11/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#7984 Posted : 27 November 2014 08:09:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Maybe the operator was filling out a description and didn't hear the answer the first time?

That lady didn't serve time for the warning shot? I thought she actually was in jail then released. Firing a warning shot is reckless. Not 20 years worth of reckless though. Illegal discharge of a firearm tops. I think 20 years isn't even the sentence for murder 2.

Well, that could be actually be a possibility. I guess I never really thought that far about it but the rest stands.

And that lady was in jail but eventually, the case got a lot of media attention and she went back to trail for a plea deal. It was 20 years mainly because there were children in the other room but she's still serving a sentence for killing no one while these cops who keep slipping up only get a suspension and Zimmerman (who also used the stand your ground law in his case) just got a big ol slap on the wrist and a few shout outs in a rap song or two.
Offline freestylechamp  
#7985 Posted : 09 December 2014 07:27:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
I got a rule that if the CD has three or more songs I like I just buy the CD so I had to get Trey Songz and Jhene Aiko cd

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#7986 Posted : 09 December 2014 07:27:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I got a rule that if the CD has three or more songs I like I just buy the CD so I had to get Trey Songz and Jhene Aiko cd

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7987 Posted : 10 December 2014 04:45:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I love people saying the torture report shouldn't be released. They are ok with sanctioned torture being swept under a rug,but these same people are up in arms over 4 people who were killed at an embassy...and by god,if it takes 120 investigations they are getting to the bottom of it! State sponsored torture is supposed to be something other countries do. Monkeying with the terms being used. Ie: enemy combatants and enhanced interrogation techniques,doesn't change things. Its just slimy and wrong.

Heads should roll for the approval of torturing people. I'm sure they won't though. I was just about 21,22 when the whole 9/11 thing went down. It was a hideous time in regards to actions and laws that were rammed through. No politician wanted to look" soft on terrorism" or" anti American". People say Obama is or wants to be a dictator.....nah. the previous parasites fed on the fear,that a lot of times,they themselves created. Suddenly we can't have the Geneva conventions apply to terrorists, that would affect national security. We need info,but dammit,these people won't talk. Better torture them. If people have a problem? They are aren't real Americans.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Mckenzie-  
#7988 Posted : 17 December 2014 05:24:07(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
God dammit, i'm now half way through my degree. The past 3 months have flew in for me, personally, and it hasn't allowed much time for me to be on here. Back home for 3 weeks and hoping to be much more active now and even after the Christmas holidays!
retired x
Offline freestylechamp  
#7989 Posted : 19 December 2014 05:26:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

No, A blackstreet boys movie? what, when, who, why? What in the world thinks that this is going to sell, when did the blackstreet boys come together for a movie I swear I thought one died. Who told them it was a good idea, and why would they believe they could make it with their aged fan based.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZm93IWvgA[/youtube]

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7990 Posted : 19 December 2014 05:31:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Maybe they are counting on the renewed interest in the phenomena of.....ok.its a stupid idea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7991 Posted : 30 December 2014 12:59:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Guess who finally got Supernatural?

Time to get a fairy in this piece.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

BrownSugar on 30/12/2014(UTC)
Offline _Python_  
#7992 Posted : 30 December 2014 21:18:58(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
No, A blackstreet boys movie? what, when, who, why? What in the world thinks that this is going to sell, when did the blackstreet boys come together for a movie I swear I thought one died. Who told them it was a good idea, and why would they believe they could make it with their aged fan based.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZm93IWvgA[/youtube]

UserPostedImage
Today's music is so shit.
SERIOUSLY?
no no no
what the fuck
what the fuck
This song is just fucking terrible.

By the way take the s out of https:// on youtube links and your video will then work.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#7993 Posted : 31 December 2014 00:44:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: _Python_ Go to Quoted Post

UserPostedImage
Today's music is so shit.
SERIOUSLY?
no no no
what the fuck
what the fuck
This song is just fucking terrible.

it's sad don't get me started on Young Thug, and people eat this shit up. People are just soooo lazy to find the good music. THERE is Good Hip hop music right? surely if I dig through the trash long enough I will find one little nugget of goodness right? The music I was raised on can't be all SHIT, right? RIGHT!? Pray

UserPostedImage

That's it, I'm done. I just can't go on. I reached the point where I'm old enough to say today's music is nothing compared to music back it the day. I just thought I would have at least gotten a few more years I didn't think I would be in my mid 20s!?! On another note, Real life called and said that this is going to help pay bills, so I have to cut back and make money. Good news I will pop in now and again during break to see what is going on, bad news I can't post as much, so. See Ya.

PS: Had my birthday went to Atlanta to see the football and meet some family and friends....Plus saw my panthers kick atlanta's ass. It was a good birthday

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
_Python_ on 03/01/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7994 Posted : 31 December 2014 00:59:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Happy late birthday.

This ear infection isn't going away. Last night I had a fever...I'm interested to see if it kills me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7995 Posted : 31 December 2014 02:01:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Just remember, you die, I'm you favorite niece.

Edited by user 31 December 2014 08:43:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 31/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7996 Posted : 31 December 2014 02:20:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I'll start bundling my old wrestling video games together and cleaning their respective systems. Laugh at the horrible voice acting in WWF smackdown: just bring it and think of me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7997 Posted : 31 December 2014 08:36:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

And it just keeps getting worse.

Christine saabington: 2002- 2014
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline _Python_  
#7998 Posted : 03 January 2015 21:31:58(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
I hate sleepless nights.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7999 Posted : 05 January 2015 06:43:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Back to work tomorrow Crying Crying Crying
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#8000 Posted : 09 January 2015 07:05:56(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Going to holidays on Brazil tomorrow!!!!!! Dancing Dancing

You are not going to see my around in some days, maybe two weeks, but then, after returning, I have some albums to release and a lot of roleplays to write haha...

Keep roleplaying and good luck people! See you in a couple of weeks BigGrin
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 3 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/01/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/01/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/01/2015(UTC)