logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 24 December 2013 15:48:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
(OOC: Wonderful graphics done by Walton)
OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE

Founder: Nevaeh Martinez
Founded: 2013
Genres: Various
Origin: United States
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
Roster Count (As Of JUNE 2017) - 13

FREEDOM is a production and record company based in Los Angeles, California. The label was founded and is owned by former Tric Jam Records owner and producer Nevaeh Martinez following her official depature from the label. With a motto of "FREEDOM + Commucation is key', Nevaeh created the label to establish home and foundation for well known and upcoming artists to receive the proper finacial backing, support by management and general feeling of 'freedom' as they continue their career in this ever changing music industry. Although being created in 2013, Martinez quickly linked up with business partner George King (the labels Chief Executive) to put together the label and went on an extensive talent scout with the labels head scout Alicia Lena. The three scoped the globe to meet with and sign some of the worlds most talented acts. After the labels staff and official roster had been stabilized and set, the label officially launched on December 24th, 2013. The label's official headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California.

"The freedom to express yourself through music of all genres and styles are welcome on FREEDOM. We want our artists to feel as if they are being provided with the perfect backing and freedom to create whatever type of music they want without feeling as if they are being controlled, but more or less free. As an artist, freedom is so important to your brand and without the freedom to express yourself the way you want to, it will seriously affect the quality of your work. We want to properly develop the artists that are signed to FREEDOM so they can experience being a freedom artist and maintain working relationships with the management. COMMUNICATION is key. Although artists signed to freedom will be free to do what they want musically, I would love to communicate with them and make them feel as if they are a part of a label and not just another name to bring in money. We take our jobs seriously so I need hard workers over at Freedom, We will work with you. But we cannot condone any slackers"

Freedom accepts artists and bands of any genre as they do not descriminate against music genre's as seen on their current rost of 12. The labels roster is helmed by well established artists and up and coming artists. FREEDOM is now accepting applicants.

KEY PEOPLE
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

AJ
UserPostedImage

BANKS
UserPostedImage

TISHA JACKSON
UserPostedImage

AUSTIN NIMMO
UserPostedImage

ALICIA LENA
UserPostedImage

MAGIE
UserPostedImage

NADIA BERRY
UserPostedImage

AUBREY MIKKEL
UserPostedImage

CARMEN V
UserPostedImage

THE DOLLS
UserPostedImage

MANDY WILLIAMS
UserPostedImage

ANAISZ
UserPostedImage

YOUNGHOOD
UserPostedImage

ARTISTS WEBSITES
COMING SOON!

Edited by user 26 June 2017 09:11:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 16 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 24/12/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 24/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/12/2013(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 24/12/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 24/12/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 24/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 24/12/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 24/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 25/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/12/2013(UTC), Tman on 06/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/03/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/06/2017(UTC), 2001clay on 19/06/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2 Posted : 25 December 2013 02:48:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam: it such a privilege to be signed with you guys it really is like one big creative family :D

Melva: me and the other dolls are proud to call FREEDOM our home :)

OOC - thanks for signing both :) also I will create the website next year I promise :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Walton on 25/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3 Posted : 25 December 2013 05:44:50(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Ooc: This website looks quite nice. Great job guys. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 25/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 30 December 2013 09:36:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UPDATES!

Sonyae - Sit Down Pon De Cocki
Uh Oh! Everyone's favorite Barbie is at it again! Sonyae releases a track that is not apart of her stellar debut album but instead gave her fans a special treat. The ultra sexy song is available for streaming now!

Click Here!

Sonyae - Yae's Truth - [Documentary Preview]
Aside from a new single this week, and being named Billboard's rising star of 2013, Sonyae is also giving us a preview from her very personal documentary entitled "Yae's Truth" that will be airing on January 4th, please make sure you tune in because it is something not to miss. Stream the preview below, it's personal.

Click Here!

Austin Nimmo - Girlfriend (feat. Jennifer Armstrong)
FREEDOM's own Austin Nimmo releases his follow up to his big hit "Adore You" with "Girlfriend" which features Jennifer Armstrong. I've had the honor to produce this record. Make sure you support it as it hits stores today!

Click Here!

The Dolls - Santa Baby [Music Video]
The Dolls are slowly taking over the world! The girls released a sexy video for their Christmas single "Santa Baby" for Christmas but the video is timeless! Watch the video below and tell us your thoughts!

Click Here!

Yours Truly - Nevaeh Martinez

Edited by user 30 December 2013 09:38:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Walton on 30/12/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 30/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 06 January 2014 06:22:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UPDATES! + NEW SIGNINGS!

Sonyae - "Petty B*tches" [Freestyle]
Sonyae continues her path of destruction this week when she releases the unapologetic "Petty B*tches". Sonyae unleashes on everyone in her way with this aggressive hip hop fused freestyled banger. You don't want to miss out on hearing this one, and if you did, no worries, you can stream the record right here below exclusively from the FREEDOM official website!
Click Here!

Sonyae - "Different Breed" [Freestyle]
After lighting the industry on fire with "Petty B*tches" causing other rappers from different walks of life releasing their own freestyles, Sonyae comes swinging once again with full momentum with "Different Breed", just as a aggressive as "Petty B*tches", Sonyae sites her sets on a specific person this time. Want to hear the slayage? Stream it below!
Click Here!

Alicia Lena To Make Return In 2014? - [Culture Uncut Story]
This week Culture Uncut reported that Alicia Lena was set to make a return to the industry. With mountains of evidence stating this is true, can Culture Uncut finally be used as a credible source here in confirming the return of one of musics most recognisable and respected musicians who is also signed to FREEDOM? You can take a read for yourself below and draw your conclusions.
Click Here!

Alicia Lena & Sonyae - "New Year" [Single]
As if the Culture Uncut report did not raise enough speculation, Alicia Lena and Sonyae bring in the new year with an uplifting and beautiful single entitled 'New Year'. Alicia Lena and Sonyae's chemistry on the record is undeniable in this uplifting track. Stream it below!
Click Here!

Adam Black - "Give Me It" [Single]
Another one of FREEDOM's most promising acts, Adam Black, releases his catchy and dance floor ready banger "Give Me It" this week as the second single off of his anticipated upcoming project. If you're ready to dance in the new year, or just have the perfect song to jam out to in the car then Give Me It is perfect for you! Stream the single below!
Click Here!

Adam Black - "Chemical Reaction" [EP]
As if you didn't love "Politically Correct" and his newest record "Give Me It", Adam Black ends off his busy week with the official announcement of his EP entitled "Chemical Reaction" and his first official project to be released, and via FREEDOM! I, myself, have had the honor to work with Mr Black on this mini album here and I must say you will be very impressed. Although the tracks aren't all revealed yet on the EP's website, you can get all the deets on the record still, do so. Check it out below!
Click Here!

AJ - All Night [Single]
AJ, yet another one of FREEDOM's propitious acts releases his debut single "All Night"! The song has already been critically acclaimed and AJ shows that he's just not any young singer. He's got plenty of soul, writing skills and vocals to back him up! This was the perfect debut for a new artist in 2014. Check out the single below!
Click Here!

Austin Nimmo - Interview With Elvis Duran [Interview]
Austin Nimmo's name has been everywhere lately! The very promising young pop singer appeared on Elvis Duran and The Morning Show to clear the air on some very untrue rumours made about him, as well as talking about his newest single, and his plans for the new year which includes a ton of things. A new album, a doll line, a tour and etc! Check out the very fun and informing interview below!

Click Here!

Austin Nimmo - "Girlfriend" [Review]
"Girlfriend" the latest single released last week by teenage hearthrob Austin Nimmo who has experience a burst in popularity as of late was reviewed by Chart Heat Review! See how the single faired with the Heat, below!

Click Here!

NEW SIGNINGS!

We here are FREEDOM are very happy to welcome Mandy Williams and Evangeline Wolfe to our roster! Our staff here at FREEDOM are delighted to have such talented acts join our roster and we look forward to working with them and seeing their career continue on with FREEDOM.

Yours Truly - Nevaeh Martinez

Edited by user 06 January 2014 06:39:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Walton on 06/01/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 06/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 17 January 2014 04:01:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
NEW SIGNING!

We here at FREEDOM are very happy to announce, and welcome our newest addition to our ever growing roster. Vile Hour has officially signed on to officially be apart of the FREEDOM roster on a 3 album deal with unlimited singles! We are delighted to be alongside this very talented and eccentric duo as they continue their musical endeavors, now with FREEDOM.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 17/01/2014(UTC), Walton on 17/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 22 March 2014 11:34:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
NEW SIGNINGS!

We here at FREEDOM are very happy to announce, and welcome our newest addition to roster. Nadia Berry has officially signed on to officially be apart of the FREEDOM roster on a 3 album deal with unlimited singles! We are delighted to be alongside this very talented and iconic pop superstar! We also want to welcome Magie on a two album deal with FREEDOM! Magie has truly been a pioneer of music and we are happy to assist her with launching her first official debut studio album due out soon this year!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 22/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 19 April 2014 03:46:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

BIG THANKS!

We here at Freedom want to give a big thanks to all of our acts in your hard work and awesome music! In just over a few months the label has grown rapidly and we are continuing to grow every single day. Our main page is being updated and will be completed early next week. Please keep in mind that FREEDOM will be having our first ever live Showcase that will feature many of our acts on the roster. That should be fun, right? As far as the roster, I am holding a meeting with a very well known act today and if we come to terms on a contract then you all will know first. Remember, FREEDOM + communication is key. So proud to each all of you on the label, see you soon - Nevaeh Martinez

Current Roster
Adam Black
Alicia Lena
Katie Coyle
Cassie Valentine
The Dolls
Tisha Jackson
Sonyae
Michelle Harris
Austin Nimmo
Yasmine
Allison Cooper
AJ
Mandy Williams
Evangeline Wolfe
Nadia Berry
Magie
Vile Hour

Edited by user 19 April 2014 03:49:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 19/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 19/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 19/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 04 September 2014 05:48:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING TONIGHT!

Official website being updated with new additions to the roster. If you would like to be signed to FREEDOM, please contact Nevaeh Martinez. Contact information on the main page of the FREEDOM website [PM Me].

Current Roster
Adam Black
Alicia Lena
Cassie Valentine
The Dolls
Tisha Jackson
Austin Nimmo
AJ
Mandy Williams
Evangeline Wolfe
Nadia Berry
Magie
Vile Hour

Edited by user 20 March 2015 03:55:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/09/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 04/09/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 04/09/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 23 March 2015 06:08:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

NEVAEH MARTINEZ - PRESS CONFERENCE - 3/22/15

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Before I start, I want to say thank you all for being here today! It's rather funny actually that around this time over a year ago there was a mass of negative publicity thrown my way in regards to this very record label, FREEDOM. After I broke off to create an imprint I envisioned for many years a lot of people were skeptical about the direction I was taking and it being away from my former employers and previous record label. I was told that FREEDOM would fall through in a matter of months, I was told no one would sign with me, and I was also told that FREEDOM was nothing but a joke. To their surprise, FREEDOM has become one of the strongest labels in recent times with a barrage of different musicians ranging from pop to indie and even rock! With acts like Nadia Berry, Tisha Jackson, Vile Hour, Austin Nimmo, Evangeline Wolfe, Cassie Valentine, Adam Black, and Magie just to name a few ; it's safe to say that we don't only have a diverse group of acts but a strong one too! Sure, we might not have 35 acts stuff onto one label and 7 label bosses but we remain forceful with our modest staff and artists. Before I continue on, I want to say thank you to not only the hard working staff here at FREEDOM, but most importantly our artists who have remained loyal to the label and continue to work hard day in and day out. FREEDOM is thriving, and I am truly grateful and happy to say so and today I am here to give a brief announcement.

As the owner and CEO of record company Freedom, we come across a lot of talent that range from various walks of life, genre's and musicality and in an ever changing music industry we certainly never know what is to come next when it comes to new talent. Luckily for many hopefuls, Freedom is not only constantly trying to give up and coming acts a chance to stage their dreams but we are always looking for new talent. Over the years, George King, Head Scout Alicia Lena, and myself have set up platforms for new artists, at the time, like Austin Nimmo, The Dolls and AJ to take their careers to the next level and on the behalf of Freedom I am happy to say they have, and are continuing to grow.

Months ago, a video of a wonderfully talented young latina named Carmen Vilo singing landed on the desks of Freedom. Instantly, I wanted to learn so much more about this young act who I felt was destined to be a star just based off of talent and star quality in these videos of her singing in malls and coffee shops of her city. I, took it upon myself to watch a a live show of Carmen and after doing so contacted her and had a meeting in hopes of signing and working with her. She pleasantly was interested in signing with Freedom and we quietly began working on some new music. Now that time has passed, original material recorded, we are ready to introduce the world to Carmen, who I promise, will be a star in music this year. We cannot wait so Carmen, welcome to the label!

So what is the announcement today? Well, I am glad to announce that FREEDOM will be launching a talent search! There are so many acts out there that don't exactly have the foundation or chance for labels to discover them. They sometimes easily get turned down because circumstances that are out of ones hands and it's unfortunate but that's the music industry and I can assure you that it will never be perfect. Luckily for the hopefuls looking to get signed by FREEDOM...we will review each and every act that is interested. Our head scout, as said earlier... Alicia Lena, along with myself and George King are looking to sign three or more new acts to FREEDOM and the chances of more being signed are very, very high. We find it more meaningful and in-depth when we get to evaluate, contact and speak with new artists that are interested in the label itself and plus this is the first time we are launching a talent search so why not? We always look to try new things and this is one of them. We are very excited to see how it turns out!

No matter the genre, no matter the age, you have a chance here at FREEDOM - where freedom and communication is key. We want to give you the chance to launch your career and work with you to mold out your niche here in music so you can grow to be whatever type of musician you wish to be! We expect you to want to work hard to truly impress us as this industry is forever changing and you do not want to be lost in transition, but there is always and audience and demographic that WILL be interested in you. You will be asked to fill out an application, have an interview with us and perform an original record before we move to the next steps in your potential signing. So, best of luck to you and we are delighted to see what acts other than Carmen Vilo, to come out of this! Thank you!

UserPostedImage

Why did you choose to launch a talent search for FREEDOM?
I personally, love searching for new talent. After we contacted Carmen Vilo we just thought why not began to scour the earth for new talent? The new generation of artists are very important, that's what keeps things going and fresh. We always have been searching for talent but now it has become a main focus since we want to broaden the FREEDOM label and new acts will provide us with more longevity and we will provide them with a springboard to launch their career and freedom to do as they please as a musician as we mold them for the big leagues.

What are you looking for in these new acts? Is there a criteria?
There is no set criteria but we are looking for hard workers. Do not just expect us to fund you and work with you if you are an lazy artist with no ambition. I can assure you that we have come across so many talented acts but they really lacked initiative and were unfortunately lazy and we do not want that. We want eagerness, integrity and dignity. You have to want it. There is no specific genre or age we are looking for.

There will probably be people who will look to find something negative to say out of this, what is your early response?
I can already put my finger on the people who will search to find anything negative to say because they are very predictable individuals and my early response? Nothing because I solely do not care about what people think. Will it stop what we are doing? Absolutely not. I mean, the same people said the label would fall through and we are still here.

How can these new acts expect to be discovered?
We will provide an application for the new acts interested in being contacted as a potential signed artist. We want to meet with you for a performance and lunch, on us, to talk. We don't want this to be a nerve wrecking and scary experience but more empowering if anything. Just be prepared to show us your catalog of music and anything else you feel would make you stand out. If things work really for ya, we will be contacting you again.

Shifting gears a bit, when can we hear new music from the first act discovered, Carmen Vilo, through this search?
Carmen and I have been working on music for months now. Her music is really fun and enjoyable. We are shooting for her first singe to come sometime this month or the beginning of next month indefinitely.

Last question, you have any final words for any one thinking about submitting an app?
All I can say is good luck and please be yourself. We are not doing this search to look for the next chart toppers but if it happens, that's excellent but what we really want is to build you up to reach your full potential. Do not meet with us and not be yourself. Whether you are a pop act looking to take the world by storm or a rock act destined to have a strong and dedicated cult following, we want to meet with you.

APPLICATION

Name:
FC:
Brief Bio (optional):
Why do you feel you would be a good fit on FREEDOM [in character response]:

OOC: Trying something new here! You have a new act you want to introduce to the forums but you're unsure of how to do so or you have a new act you want to sign to the label? This search will be a cool way to really do that. PM Me with the application above and I'll PM you right back to talk about the new act and how you want to introduce them. I want to also do some interaction between Nevaeh and the up and coming act so I can get a feel of the personality of the act and you can get that active interactive wise. Only thing I ask is that the new act be 'undiscovered' and has no releases. If you want to sign an already debuted act you can PM me about that as well. Note: This is not a talent competition and won't be anything like Starfactory but more of a quick, straight to the point and different way of bringing in a new act.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 23/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 23/03/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 31/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 13 July 2015 09:38:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

NEW TALENT SCOUT SIGNINGS!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

We would like to announce our first signing today. Please welcome Anaísz to the FREEDOM roster! We are massively excited to introduce this wonderful new talent to the roster so she can broaden her horizon so she can continue to pursue her love for writing and recording music. Anaísz has the total package. We first discovered her back in April where she tried out and we were immediately impressed by her imminent vocal and dancing skills. She quickly set herself apart from many of the other tryouts for the month of April solely because she exuded charisma and personality, and unlike the others, wasn't shy and nervous when we spoke to her, and if she was we totally had no idea:

"I would be a perfect fit because I have the heart, mind, and soul of a performer. I know what it takes to break through in the industry and I'm more than ready to put in all the work. I'm totally focused and zoned in with no distractions. I don't do music because it's a trend or because I want all the fame, I do it because I have the passion for it and it's all I know. I know FREEDOM is a great place for me to expand my horizons and have more opportunities because I respect Ms. Martinez so much. And if given the chance, I'll let my music do the talking for me"

We were impressed by pop up and comers aura and hardworking nature, and she was sure of herself! The 19 year old spitfire who comes complete with singing, dancing, attitude and a wonderful smile to match is now apart of the FREEDOM family. Welcome, Anaísz!

UserPostedImage

We now want to take the time out to introduce or next official signing to FREEDOM. This up and coming star goes by the name of "Banks" (Edin Kastrati) so please welcome him to the FREEDOM family! Just like our previous signing, we are massively excited to have Banks apart of the roster because we feel he brings something entirely different in terms of his sound and style to the roster. This Albanian born Twenty year old's story of discovery is an interesting one for us. Back in February our scouts were sent a demo and from the time we heard it, we instantly knew we had an instant star in our hands with the correct preparation, and it was very exciting. The 20 year old is very talented, and we knew that just from the fact that he produced all four songs on the demo, and these songs ultimately sounded like if they were re-recorded they could be high quality Pop and Indie singles. Banks, who easily showed loads of potential was contacted and brought in for a tryout at Freedom headquarters. When we saw him in person he had looks that can easily catches ones attention but really stunned us with his likeness:

"Well, I don't know if I really fit the pop star mold you might looking for and I think that's why I might be a great fit for FREEDOM. I can probably do the pop star thing too, but I believe I can offer something different with my style of music and it could give Freedom another outlet of genre to oversee. I've been working on launching a music career for the last 6 years and it's something that I dreamt about even being a little kid in Albania. Since then I've been working hard to start a music career around Europe and The U.S to really no avail. I find it that I've been able to pay the bills with a few modeling gigs but my true love is for music and I'll never give up because this is what I love. I've been rejected before, but I believe that every scar is a healing place. I respect FREEDOM and the staff for even considering me and given the opportunity I will not disappoint. I want to write, record and produce music but I also want to tour the world and and explore different aspects of entertainment, all I need is that chance and I'm hoping Nevaeh Martinez can give that chance to me."

It was nice to hear someone speaking realistic and truthfully honest about their hardships trying to make it in this fickle industry. We feel that not only can Banks learn a lot from us, we can certainly learn from him as well so we are happy to announce his signing to FREEDOM today!

Over the last few months we have allowed Anaísz and Banks to settle themselves in, and get used to our facilities and staff and we promise something from the both of them exceptionally soon! Congratulations to the both of you!

For any talents looking for an opportunity, we are still scouting!

APPLICATION

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 31/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 16 September 2015 13:22:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

ROSTER PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED!
Check out our all new roster page featuring our beloved acts here at FREEDOM!

Anaísz - Website Launch & Single Announcement!
One of our newest acts, Anaísz launches her first official website and announces her highly anticipated debut single "Better Days"! Head over to her website to get a taste of what this soon to be star is all about and while you're there, pre-order the new single directly from her website, Itunes or FREEDOM's music section!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/09/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 16/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/09/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 31 December 2015 05:44:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

ROSTER PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED!
Check out our all new roster page featuring our beloved acts here at FREEDOM!

Anaísz - 4CornerEP

Bops central! Our beloved Anaísz has released her highly anticipated EP "4Corners" which features the #1 single "Better Days". Let us be the first to tell you that the EP is just a taste of what is to come in 2016. Every track on the EP serves as a purpose and Anaísz is quickly solidifying herself as not only an eager newcomer to the business but a mainstay. Check out and purchase the EP below!

http://www.therockstarga...ners--EP.aspx#post428437

Anaísz - "Miss Me" [SINGLE]

In addition to releasing her EP, Anaísz has been working hard! She also released her second single "Miss Me". The Electropop/Hip Hop concoction takes us on a catchy ride through wondrous falsetto and fiery rap verses. It would be criminal if this tune here didn't get you dancing. It's that good!

http://www.therockstarga...g-Inside.aspx#post428317

Banks - Blowing Glass [Single]

Banks releases his debut single, "Blowing Glass" which is already picking up, and quickly! Our talented producer, songwriter and singer released the single and it has already picked up a wide variety of acclaim. The laid back; dream pop, indie tune is nothing else currently heard on the radio and it serves as good purpose. Banks has already been working hard on his debut album and Blowing Glass is the first offering from this very talented FREEDOM artist.

http://therockstargame.c...t-Single.aspx#post427535

Tisha x Aubrey - Black Goddess [Album]

Perhaps one of the biggest music shockers of 2015, Aubrey Mikkel and Tisha Jackson dropped "Black Goddess" overnight. The album has already gone on to reach the #1 position and offers numerous Pop/R&B smashes on the album itself. Pure confidence, anthems, and self worth is what Aubrey and Tisha make of Black Goddess and from the moment you first take a listen to the album you'll understand just why Aubrey Mikkel and Tisha Jackson are Goddesses.

http://therockstargame.c...o-Thread.aspx#post427407

Austin Nimmo - Unscripted [Album]

Pop sensation Austin Nimmo releases his highly anticipated sophomore album "Unscripted". Austin Nimmo has had an amazing year nonetheless after releasing singles "Real", "Control" and "City That Never Sleeps". Austin ends the year off the right way with 17 tracks telling an unscripted story of the artists journey since his previous album Fearless that came out last year. With records that tell us stories of love, heartbreak, overcome and even some fun party anthems, Austin gives his Austies an album worth waiting for!

http://www.therockstarga...ming1-17.aspx#post428194

Austin Nimmo - Dahl Hour [Interview]

In addition to releasing his album, Austin Nimmo appeared on Dahl Hour to have an exclusive interview with Anniken Smith. The two had a full size interview that gives listeners an insight into Austin Nimmo's life and current feelings heading into the new year and where he has been the year before. It's an interview not to miss!

http://therockstargame.c...in-Nimmo.aspx#post428361

Nadia Berry - Vegas Tickets

Beloved pop superstar Nadia Berry is heading to vegas! Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas and Nadia Berry is sure to share all her secrets with you at Planet Hollywood's The AXIS. Tickets are on sale now and the trek officially starts on March 11th!

http://www.therockstarga...esidency.aspx#post426685

Young Hood - "Ride Or Die" [SINGLE]

Young Hood shows us that there's so much more to him than what meets the eye with "Ride or Die", a rap track for the lovers. With the assistance of Kim Lee Wang, Younghood offers us his first official single that is sure to lead us off for a great year coming up from this great lyricist. As the first rap act signed to FREEDOM, he makes her exceptionally proud! Check out the single below.

http://www.therockstarga...g-Inside.aspx#post428317

Edited by user 31 December 2015 06:33:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 31/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 26 June 2017 09:08:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

*MAIN PAGE UPDATED*

-JOIN FREEDOM BY FILLING OUT THE APP BELOW-

APPLICATION

Name:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 26/06/2017(UTC), 2001clay on 18/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#15 Posted : 27 August 2020 01:55:02(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Christina Moreno: Thank you for signing me to FREEDOM

Stardom Boys: Thank You FREEDOM Records
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,