logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<104105106107108>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#2101 Posted : 27 April 2015 07:35:33(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
"It's definitely an acquired taste, I used to hate it. Don't worry, kiddo... when you're a big boy, you might like it," Val teases him, "I like soda and pizza though, I can work with that." She laughs and nods in agreement, "So far, it's not turning out to be very glamorous. Just tiring, very tiring." She snaps her fingers in a sassy manner at his comment and looks at him sternly, "Mhmm, I went there! I love Rainbow Road, but it took me forever to learn how to, ya know, actually stay on the track." She takes a bow and does a little dance as he plays up to her pretentious comment, "Thank you, thank you! I just wanted to make sure I was being me and not the shadow of someone else, especially on my debut, it's like my one chance to really get it right... guess you'll see how well I did on that front when you hear it." She smiles at his compliment and lightly pinches his cheek, "Oh, youuuu. That's sweet though, I appreciate that. Definitely try her out, her voice is super cathartic." Val raises an eyebrow, trying to hide a smile, before she listens to him talk of his tattoos, "Oh, I would? I dunno if I'd be able to rock a tat. I love the way you said that though, about your body being like a story, how poetic of you, sir." Still in awe of where she's standing in the venue, her eyes dart from left to right as she listens to Kellin, "Damn, Jordan needs to step his game up... or maybe I do and I need to put myself out there more," she laughs. "I'm no rising star, just a girl who got lucky. Anyways, you'll kill it, you all will. It wouldn't be a Juneau show if you didn't, am I right?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2102 Posted : 27 April 2015 21:45:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Yeah, when I grow up I might try it. Once I've grown out of all this teenage angsty pop-punk nonsense," Kellin laughs. "You can't go wrong with soda and pizza, to be fair. I don't know a single person who doesn't love both." As she talks about her career, Kellin smirks and nods knowingly. "I know, right? I expected glitz and glamour. Not hardwood floors and cold canned food," he laughs, and then raises an eyebrow at her sass. "Oh..no..she..di'in't," he says, totally over the top and sassy, which makes him laugh hard. "I don't mind Rainbow Road too much. Once you know the shortcut, it's always a win," he chuckles. "Well if it's anywhere near good as your dancing, I'm willing to bet it'll be a smash hit," he teases. "Remember Smash Hits? What happened to that?" "Yeah, I think of it as like one permanent comic book about the life of Kellin. Is it weird that I like the idea of someone like looking at me when I'm dead and trying to read my story? That would be pretty cool. And yes, you would totally pull off a tattoo. Edgy, hipster girl with ink? It's like a dream," he winks. "Yeah. Jordan's a stubborn ass with new music at times. I bet he's never even heard of...Nova, for example." He smiles at her compliment and shrugs. "I guess so. We just love putting on an entertaining show. We always try to bring it live. I really hope you enjoy what we do. There'll be a lot of bouncing and a confetti cannon." Kellin walks across the stage towards his amp as they talk and picks up a stray guitar pick, tossing it off stage, before he walks to the front and picks up Dallas' mic. "How cool would it be if you performed Bruised right now..." he teases, offering her the mic.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2103 Posted : 28 April 2015 03:59:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Speaking of being an angsty teenager, how old even are you? That's so bad, you could be some 50 year old guy and I wouldn't know," Val jokes and chuckles. "It's definitely not what I imagined, I'll find out all the tour struggles in a few months... any tips?" Val looks at him curiously, using Kellin as some sort of mentor. She nods her head, rather impressed at his sassy comeback and giggles, "You're like... the queen of sass! You should be giving me tips!" Val's world is suddenly blown at the prospect of a Rainbow Road shortcut as her jaw drops, "Wait, what? There's a shortcut? Why do I not know about this? This is changing my life right now. Then again, it's not my best map, I'm more of a Moo Moo Meadows kinda girl, shady cows everywhere, what's not to love?" She listens intently and smiles, "That's an awesome way of looking at it. You should be a preachy tattoo guy stood outside a parlour, you'd easily sell one to me." Val gasps at being branded a hipster and covers her ears, "Ahhh, not the the h word! Actually if we're gonna go with a h word, I'd rather hippie. Flower power, man," she laughs, raising her fist into the air. "Oh my god, there's confetti? Look out for me when that happens, I may get a little wild," she smiles, getting excited for the show tonight. Val takes up Kellin's offer, grabbing the microphone and dramatically diving straight into a line of "Bruised" jokingly, delivering the line in the most overdone, theatrical way possible. She places the microphone back in its stand and laughs, "Okay, okay, that's enough for one night. This ain't no free show, sir!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2104 Posted : 28 April 2015 07:10:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs at her question and shrugs. "What age would you say I am...nah I'm joking, that's a cruel game. I'm 25. Thankfully not a creepy old man," he laughs. "How about you?" The way she looks at Kellin when she asks about tour makes him smirk. It was cute that she saw him as some sort of veteran, even though he had only been doing this for a year. "Tips? I would say...hmmm..get as much sleep as you can when the bus is moving, never say no to food, you never know when the next time you'll eat is. Oh, and if you turn them inside out, you'll be able to get about 4 days out of one pair of panties," he laughs. "Tour life..we love it, even though it's sweaty and Vile," he adds with a little sigh. "Oh god I know, right? I watched far too much Mean Girls as a youngster. Now I'm like queen of the plastics. It's why I'm not wearing pink today. Obviously," he chuckles. His geeky references always made him laugh, even if no one else did. "Oh there's a shortcut alright. If you come off the right part of the track you'll come flying down near the finish line. But shhhh...if the world knew we'd all be screwed. Nintendo like their secrets. I'll show you the shortcut sometime." when she reacts to him calling her a hipster, Kellin looks on open eyed, a bit shocked he had possibly offended her. "Really? Damn I love the word hipster," he laughs. "But hippie it is then. Dude," he adds, holding two fingers up in a peace sign. "There really is confetti yeah. We always have it fire out at the start of the show, the crowd loves it. I hope to see you right in the middle trying to catch it all," he smirks. Kellin is surprised when Val takes the microphone from him, and when she starts to sing exaggeratedly, he laughs, totally loving it. He steps to his own mic, and lifts it, singing the next line in a similarly OTT fashion as he sways back and forth. When he's finished, he laughs and drops the mic, walking back to her. "dream...come true," he smirks, pretending to tick something off a list. "And that's a very good point. I might not pay to see your show if you give me a free performance right now," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2105 Posted : 29 April 2015 05:37:38(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Phew, I'm glad you ended that game before it began, I could have offended you," she jokes, "Awesome, I'm 22. Yay to being fresh and youthful," Val smiles and goes to high five smiles. She listens closely to Kellin's response and nods her head slowly, "Riiiight, I shoulda brought a notepad and pen to sponge off your knowledge. I don't mind living as a gypsy, but four days in one pair of underwear is not happening. I'll just pack a suitcase full of em, that'll be it," Val laughs. "That's a shame, I think you'd totally rock a pink shirt, you big old plastic queen," she smirks, snapping her fingers at him again. "Well damn, clearly I need to up my Nintendo game," she pouts, "I'm glad you're gonna show me, so I can beat yo ass." She laughs at his peace sign and rolls her eyes, "That's cuz you are a bit of a hipster.... you hipster you," she teases, "I love hippie fashion though, I'm chill like a hippie, I'm a live and let live kinda gal." Val does her best impersonation of her future self trying to catch the confetti and waves her arms about frantically, "I'm gonna be like this!" She bursts into laughter as Kellin unexpectedly takes the next line of the song and applauds him, "Fuck! That was brilliant. Bravo, bravo. That made my life." She frowns a little in a playful manner and gives him a shady look, "Oh nooo, I'd like you to come see it. If you'd want to, that is. You'd make me nervous as hell, but meh."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2106 Posted : 29 April 2015 06:08:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"22? For some reason I thought you were around 20. Must have just made that up," he laughs. "To being young and carefree," he smirks, high fiving her and then pretending like she hurt his hand. The way Val hangs on his every word about tour advice makes Kellin smile. She was super cute in her naivete and innocence about tour. "Yeah, that's probably a better plan actually. Normally I pack like a few pairs and then end up recycling them," he laughs. "Oh and another piece of advice; always mame time for the fans before a show. Less of them will hang out afterwards if you meet them before it. And believe me, when the show ends, all you wanna do is get back to the bus and sleep." He nods his head as if racking his brain for any more ideas for what he could tell Val about tour life. "I know. I do actually have a pink wrestling shirt somewhere. But we only wear that on Tuesdays," he says with a tilt of his head. "And please don't judge me for the wrestling. I'm well aware I'm a massive geek," he laughs. "Oh you're gonna beat me are you? Well maybe I should keep my rainbow shortcut to myself," he says, narrowing his eyes jokingly. "Although I do like a challenge so bring it on," he teases. "I do love the hippie happiness," Kellin says as he nods in agreement. "Far better than all the anger in the world anyway. I'm not sure I could pull of their fashion, but it does look good on you. Perhaps I'll get a dreamcatcher for my ear," he winks. Then Val starts jumping around trying to catch the imaginary confetti, and Kellin starts to laugh, clapping his hands. "Now that is the kind of enthusiasm I like to see out there. Although if I make eye contact with you while you're out there jumping around like that, I may end up not being able to play the guitar for laughing at your uber cuteness," he chuckles. Looking across just in time to see her shady look, Kellin smiles. "Oh don't worry I'll be there. But why would you be nervous?"
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2107 Posted : 29 April 2015 06:43:15(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Oh, sorry. I meant 20, yeah. Let's keep me as youthful as we can," Val winks, a smile forming at her lips. She flexes her arm to show off her non-existent muscles and nods, "Girl power right there, buddy. Don't mess with me." Val still had so much to learn when it came to this business, although she'd tweeted a lot of famous faces, she had never sat down with any of them to have an in depth conversation. She considered this meet-up with Kellin a great opportunity to not only learn more about him, but the profession that they both share, considering how sweet and approachable he seemed to her. "I'm gonna try and meet as many peeps as I can, so that's a good tip. I'm a lil firecracker though, I'll be fine, I'll fight through any tiredness like a lil warrior," she declares proudly. "Being a tomboy growing up with a house full of guys, my life was wrestling as a little one," she laughs, "I don't keep up with it now, but I can always appreciate a good flamingo pink shirt." She shakes her head, waving her finger at him, "Ahh, ya see, that's not how it works! You can't take it back now, sir. Now that I know all the tricks of the trade, you better be careful." Val nods in agreement and shrugs her shoulders when talking about her taste in fashion, "Eh, thanks. It's just my weirdo taste though, kinda hippie meets harlequin. I love those big frilly ruff collars, like the one on my album cover, makes me feel all royal, all... queenified, is that a word?!" She pictures herself distracting Kellin from his guitar playing and starts laughing, "Uber cuteness, huh? More like awkward as hell girl lost in the middle of a Juneau show who looks like she's only there to play with the confetti! Which toootally isn't true, by the way." She pulls a funny face at the thought of Kellin watching her perform, "Cuz I'm such a noob. I've never had someone famous watch me perform and you guys are badass, I wouldn't wanna let ya down."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2108 Posted : 29 April 2015 07:37:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"20 it is," Kellin agrees, trying his best to force his smile down. "I'm far too much of a gentleman to question a lady's claims about her age," he winks. Kellin laughed when she flexed her muscles, reaching out to squeeze her bicep. "Jeez, I better watch my mouth mouth, huh?" he teases. Kellin was enjoying hanging with Val. He spent a lot of time with famous people in the last year, but few were as fun and nerdy as Val. Fun and nerdy people were his favourite. Anyone that was marginally like him was good in his eyes. He laughs at her claims she was going to fight through the tiredness to meet as many people as she can. Although he didn't doubt she would give it her best shot. "Well...I hope you bring plenty of matches for your firecracker self is all I'll say, Val. You say now how you can fight through it, but wait until you've been out there for like 3 weeks constant and hardly slept. Call me and tell me how you feel then," he teases. Kellin remembered the culture shock the first time he toured, when he thought he was unstoppable until the fatigue hit him a few weeks in. "Really? Oh man, wrestling geeks are my favourite kinda geeks," he smiles. "Even lapsed ones. Who was your favourite wrestler when you were growing up then?" He narrows his eyes at her when she waves her finger and scolds him, doing his best not to laugh. Val was so sweet and funny it looked weird when she tried to be serious and tell him off. "I see...damn. Well fine...but you have to promise to at least let me win once so I don't feel all embarrassed, yeah?" he asks hopefully. "Queenified is how I describe Dallas, Kellin says in a pretend serious voice. "But yeah I know what you mean by it at least. If I can work out your meaning then it's close enough to a real word for me," he laughs. "Although when you talk about ruffs all I can think of is those silly big Blackadder ones. I love Blackadder," he sighs. "Hey, a hippie chick going crazy for confetti and listening to my music...what could possibly be more cute?" he asks with a shrug. "If you put me off though, Dallas will scowl at me. Look out for that," he winks. Kellin laughs at the face Val pulls when he asks about watching her live, and then laughs even more when she calls him famous. The thought was preposterous to him, even if he did get stopped for photos all the time now and met all the big players in music. "You could never disappoint. I imagine your concerts to be bohemian paradise. A real emotional experience," he winks. "But I know one thing. It'll be great. Oh and I know another thing...a 6 foot tall guy with tattoos singing along to every single last word is gonna stick out like a sore thumb at your show...but I totally don't even care," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2109 Posted : 30 April 2015 01:38:24(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Val laughs as Kellin reaches out to squeeze her bicep and gives him a nod, "You better, clearly I've been working out... clearly," she jokes. Val was still so oblivious to life on the road that it was likely she was going to be exhausted after one week, but with how excited and determined she was, she was going to try her damn hardest to fight any fatigue. "I'll be fine! Honest! I'm a tough cookie," she assures him. "It's a pretty short tour, a baby one, I'm just testing the waters, ridin' the wave and all that." Val takes a moment to think at his wrestling question, before her eyes light up, "Ooh! I know! The Undertaker was always my number one guy, is that dude still going?" Val knew she had a goofy personality and it was hard for anyone to take her seriously outside of her music, so she always found it amusing when she could tell Kellin was trying his best to hold a serious face. "Poor Dallas. Him and Dustin are goals though, the double D's I like to call 'em," she responds, pausing for a moment, then cracking up at her own joke. "I hope you know I'm gonna try my best to distract you now," Val challenges. She smiles at the term "bohemian paradise" in reference to her live shows, "I love that description! It's a pretty sassy album though, so it should be a fun show for you to bop along to." The thought of Kellin screaming her lyrics back at her during her set makes her laugh and she nods her head, encouraging him, "Yes! Do that! You'll make my life. The great thing is that I feel like I haven't really established a certain type of fan base yet. Most shows I've played so far have been a real mixed bag, so you won't be out of place at all."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2110 Posted : 30 April 2015 02:40:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Clearly. I was gonna ask "do you even lift, bro?" but the fact I nearly broke my fingers on your bicep answers that for me," he says with a wink. She was a great laugh, and clearly didn't take herself seriously, which was nice, and Kellin was having a great time hanging out with her. "I'm sure you will be. As long as you just give yourself enough time to recover and don't totally party too hard, it's not too bad. You just need to be ready for crap food and even worse sleep. Are you sleeping on your bus or in hotels?" He smiles at her wrestler choice and nods. "He is. He is. He's pretty fucked though. Poor old guy comes in for one match a year and almost dies when he does. I think he would be better packing it in, personally." When she mentions Dustyn and Dallas, Kellin nods. He was impressed that Dallas had a relationship that had lasted this long, especially with a pop star who led such a different life. "Yeah, they're cute together, those guys. Apparently they're gonna move in together. I never thought Dallas would be the one to hold down a relationship so well. I always imagined it would be me," he laughs, shrugging his shoulders. "Double Ds is ironic though, given how much they're both scared of tits. That's cruel, Valentina," he jokingly scolds her. When she says she would do her best to distract him, Kellin laughs. She was exactly the sort of person who he could imagine doing just that, and Kellin was exactly the sort of person who would get the giggles the second he made eye contact with her. He could just imagine it now. "Bring it on," he winks. "I'll just play with my eyes closed....cuz, ya know, I am that good," he jokingly brags, clearly not serious. "Tell you what, if you can make me laugh and put me off, I'll show you the Rainbow Road shortcut," he challenges her. "Me too. I'm just a genius like that. I can't wait. I'll be there bouncing all around the place and generally geeking out to the live Val experience," he laughs. "I will. I can't hold back when I'm at a show so I'm always singing like a total goof. You'll be able to pick me out easily. You'll look down and be all "wow. That guy is my biggest fan here". And I totally will be," he chuckles.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2111 Posted : 30 April 2015 08:15:01(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"They called me Iron Woman in college cuz I was so ripped ya know," Val responds, trying her best to hold a straight face, but ending up in a fit of laughter at herself, "Okay, okay, I took it too far!" Val had to act more serious and grown up recently what with her overnight rise to fame with record label executives and such, so she was relieved to have some downtime with a guy like Kellin, who was just as playful and fun as she was. "Don't worry, I'm pretty strict with myself when it comes to that. I party when I know I'm allowed to party, also because my mama calls me every 5 minutes to see if I'm behaving," she laughs. "I think I'm in hotels, though I'm not too sure... I should check with my tour manager before it's too late and it turns out I'm sleeping on a bench outside the venue for the night." Val nods in agreement and pouts, "Getting old sucks, man... poor Undertaker! I guess that'd be for the best though. I loved that whole American Badass look he used to rock." Val gasps and bursts into laughter at his joke about Dallas and Dustin, "Oh c'mon, I don't think anyone can resist a pair of boobs. They're really damn adorable though, they seem like such different people too, that's why a lot of people are so interested, I think. They're really refreshing." Val accepts his challenge and nods her head confidently, "You're on, buster! That Rainbow Road shortcut is mine." She once again pictures Kellin bouncing around energetically in the audience at one of her shows and smirks, "Aw, my number one fan, what an honour! If I don't meet the other guys, tell em they're welcome too... I'd love to hang out with you all and get drinks or something. Gosh, I'm just making my future self more nervous inviting all these big names to my shows, who do I think I am?!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2112 Posted : 01 May 2015 01:57:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs at her continued insistence about being strong. "Thank God we didn't fall out and have a fight then," he smirks. "You might have just battered me. At least you know I won't leak the album now," he winks at her. Kellin smiles at her. He loved his band and hanging with them, but none of them were quite as weird and geeky as him, so to have someone like Val around, who was, was great fun, and made a change from seeing the same faces every day. "Really? Well shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but my mom is always phoning me too. Mama Falconer loves her boy," he laughs. When she says she's in hotels, Kellin raises an eyebrow. "Well look who's all fancy there. I don't think we've ever stayed in a hotel on tour. Even when we rocked up to the last Chaos Awards, everyone left at the end in their limos and shit....we just went back to our bus in the parking lot and slept there in our hired tuxes," he laughs, lamenting the life of a poor touring musician. He laughs at her comments about Dallas and Dustyn and shrugs. "I mean...I think Dustyn has been with a woman before...but if you presented Dallas with a boob...I don't even know. He'd probably burst into flames. That guy is as gay as they come," he chuckles and then smiles at her insistence she would get the shortcut for Rainbow Road. She really was such a good laugh, and he had absolutely no doubt he would be in fits of laughter later than night as he tried to perform on stage as soon as he saw Val trying to distract him. When she says the rest of Juneau can come to the show too, Kellin thanks her and nods. "Can we get them some balcony tickets, though? They are awful dancers and they tend to cramp my style," he jokes. "You're a star, that's who you are Val. I love your music!"
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2113 Posted : 02 May 2015 01:45:37(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"You gotta always be nice to me then, mister. And tell me every Mario Kart shortcut you know. Then, only then, will you be safe from my muscles," she warns with a smirk back. Val had missed goofing around with her friends back in California, unable to most of the time now due to her busy schedule, so hanging out with Kellin was a nice change from the past few gruelling months under the spotlight. She appreciated how genuine and playful he was, and hoped that she'd see a lot more of him. "Fancy? Pssh, I imagine they'll be cheapo hotels. You get the real fancy life, I just get bedbugs," she laughs. "Anyways, all real rockstars rent their tuxes! You've made it, buddy." She bursts into laughter as he talks about Dallas, "It's funny, he doesn't look like the kinda guy you'd describe as 'as gay as they come' but hey, I don't judge books by covers!" She can't fight the smile that soon forms on her face at his compliment and gently punches his arm, "Oh, youuu! Stop being sweet. You guys can have any damn seat in the house, the more awful dancing the better, takes the attention off my own awkward attempts," she laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2114 Posted : 02 May 2015 18:33:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Jeeeeez, Val," Kellin jokes with a roll of his eyes. "Every Mario shortcut or you'll muscle me to death? I didn't know I was hanging out with the mafia today," he winks. Kellin was having such a nice time hanging with Val. It was so different to how most of his touring days panned out. She was sweet, playful and fun and kept him on his toes, which was nice in his eyes, and he hoped that they would see each other again soon. When she talks about how cheap her hotels might be, Kellin bursts out laughing. He imagined her staying in fancy places with five star service, but she was right, there's no way that would be the case. "Good point, Val. Just remember then at these shit hotels...never get under the sheets and never try to find out what the wet patch on the mattress is," he says, with an air of seriousness that quickly turns into a little laugh. "Do they? I imagined rich rock stars would own their tuxes," he laughs. When she starts to laugh at his description of Dallas, Kellin smiles. "I know, dude. When he came out to me I was a bit shocked that he was gay, just had no idea. But then after I knew, I would see him do stuff and be like "Dallas you big queen how did I not know you loved penis before?"" he chuckles. "Such an awesome dude." When Val punches his arm, Kellin pretends to wince (gotta keep that muscle joke going) and smiles sweetly at her. "It's like I said on twitter," he chuckles. "You combine a pretty girl and a good song and I'm sold. I can't stop the honest compliments then," he smiles at her, shrugging his shoulders a little. "Oh you dance on stage too? Now I really can't wait," he teases, sticking his tongue out at her.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2115 Posted : 02 May 2015 20:27:30(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Mafia! I like that, makes me sound all... intimidating. A one woman mafia, I like that a lot," Val nods, "Now you know why my song is called 'Bruised'... oh man, that was lame," she chuckles. Val was pleased Kellin seemed as comfortable as she was, she had feared there might have been a slight awkwardness to begin with, but it seemed they were really hitting it off. Her face creases up in disgust just at the thought of what she might encounted in some of these hotels, "No! You're going to make me dread it now," she frowns, deep down still just as excited to have a tour of her own. "Either way, it'll be an experience, it's all a fun little adventure," she adds, making the most of the situation. "No, those are the fake ones, real rockstars constantly look like shit. It's why you never need to actually own a tux, you just walk around in your underwear all day, inside or outside," she assures him, a playful tone to her voice. "I can imagine! I bet you thought he was joking. Though it's really great that the best pop punk band out there has an openly gay member, I love that," Val smiles. "There's sooo many pretty girls with great songs out right now though, where you hiding the rest?" Val teases as if he's invited every female from the music industry to the show, scanning the room with her eyes as she pretends to hold a pair of binoculars. "Hell yeah do I dance on stage, I put every awkward dad dance to shame," she states proudly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2116 Posted : 02 May 2015 21:31:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"It does, it definitely does. Like some sort of Soprano," Kellin laughs, desperate to high five himself almost for the fantastic pun. "You know, I had heard a rumour the full title of that track was "Bruised....because you didn't pay the protection money,"" he winks. When she looks disgusted at the thought of the horrid hotels, Kellin laughs. He loved the way she reacted to his jokes. A lot of people couldn't be doing with his geeky humour, but Val got it, and she gave as good as she got. The two of them seemed to be getting on so well. "Don't worry, Val, I don't think you'll have to deal with wet sheets. They'll be more.....crispy, from all the sweat and unwashed stuff ingrained in them...." he says, again trying to be serious before laughing hard. "Nah, come on, your label won't have booked you into shitholes, you'll be totally fine, buddy. I'm sure you will have great fun out there. Who are you touring with anyway? Any support?" He laughs at her comment about rockstars and nods, in a way she was totally right. "So what about me?" he asks, holding his arms out. "Do I look like shit enough to be a real rockstar?" he winks. "I do walk around in my underwear a lot on the bus though. I like the breeze," he replies in a similarly playful tone. "When he told me, we were playing Halo, and I was like "hey, no worries man, now cover me, I'm gonna frag this tank." I just didn't want him to feel like it was something he had to worry about, you know? He's been my friend for years. Forever. I don't care who he's into. People should be free to love who they love," he smiles. Kellin jokingly raises an eyebrow when she asks where all the other girls are. Her self deprecating nature was really cute. Kellin didn't like people who are too arrogant, and Val definitely wasn't arrogant at all. "Fiiine, I meant the "prettiest girl and the best songs around"....and then...bam, here you are," he smiles again. "Dad dancing is the only dancing that matters," Kellin says seriously, before he starts deliberately dancing awkwardly.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2117 Posted : 02 May 2015 23:37:09(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Val laughs and claps her hands in appreciation of Kellin's pun, "Gosh, that was good... like, really good." She nods her head to confirm his theory and gasps, "How did you know? What is this sorcery?! What other secrets of mine do you know?" Both Val and Kellin had such a similar sense of humour that it was easy for them to just bounce off one another, which meant that so far in this first meet-up, there had never been a dull moment in the conversation. "Ewwww, that's fucking nasty," she laughs, shuddering at the thought and making a mental note to pack at least a blanket to be on the safe side. "Yeah, you're right. I've got a good label, they'll look after me... I hope." She shakes her head at his question and pouts, "Nope, just little old me. All alone on the open road, singing for her supper," she smiles, it sounded lonely on paper but Val was luckily quite close to her band and knew they'd keep her company on the road. "Man, with them tattoos you can be anything you wanna be," she laughs, clearly a big fan of them. "I like it too! It feels very... freeing. Any time I get off I'm in my underwear at home playing League of Legends," Val chuckles, unashamedly expressing her geeky gamer girl side for a second. "That's so funny, yet awesome at the same time. You're a great guy, he's lucky to have you," she smiles back. Val gets caught off guard a little at his compliment and gasps playfully, playing with a strand of her hair, "Oh... wow! You make it sound like your fairy godmother made me magically appear, that's cute." She nods in agreement and laughs at his awkward dancing, her inner fan girl coming out for a second, "Yasss, slay me, king! Hahah. Anyway, I should leave and let you prep. Um, would you wanna go for a drink or two after the show before I catch my flight tomorrow? I'll go easy on ya, promise," she winks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2118 Posted : 03 May 2015 04:40:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm just the king of secrets," Kellin chuckles. "Orrrrr I stalk you, one of the two..." he says, obviously joking. "I'm sure your label will do right by you, Val. Who is it....Songs to Love and Die By, right? I fell out with them a while back," he laughs, remembering how his own professional relationship with that particular label had ended a while back. "You like them?" he asks with a little wink as he flexes comically to show off his tattoos. In truth, Kellin was a little shy about compliments, so when Val compliments him, he joked to stop himself from blushing like a fool. "Liberating, right? It's such a brilliant way to relax," Kellin laughs. "Shhhhhhh," he says when Val talks about her gaming habits. "Did you hear that? A hot gamer girl just admitted to playing games in her bra and panties. I think millions of virgins the world over just exploded," he laughs, pushing her playfully in the arm. "On a totally unrelated note, we should play League of Legends some time though...." he says, before laughing and winking at her to show he was joking and not being a pervert. He was genuinely impressed that Val was so into games though. Not many girls were so it was awesome to meet someone who was. When she plays with her hair, Kellin smiles at her and shrugs. "I like to think she did. It certainly feels a little bit like magic that I was totally fanboying over you and now here I am hanging out with you like two weeks later. I think I'm just lucky as hell," he smiles. When she says she has to leave, Kellin feels a little pang of disappointment, but then Val asks if he wants to get a drink with her, and he feels almost nervous and excited. "Of course, I would love to go for a drink," he beams. "Hold on and I'll give you my number."
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2119 Posted : 03 May 2015 20:14:34(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"I'm flattered, I'd quite like to have a stalker," Val laughs, "I take that back actually, eek. I did have a stalker once. They weren't fun times." She nods and smiles, before giving him a puzzled look, "'I'm sure they will. Wait, what? I had no idea you fell out with them! You troublemaking lil troll, you." Val laughs as he comically flexes and nods her head in approval, despite being tattoo-free, she really was a big fan of them and found them very attractive on Kellin, "Duh! C'mon, even you know they're awesome." She smirks at him, clearly amused at the response he gives, "Yup, all while eating pickles and being a badass bitch, I shoulda been a dude." Val interrupts him, clearly forgetting why he made the suggestion in the first place, "No, we should! I'm a beast at that game! We should totally blow off our tours and just play games all day," she laughs. "Aww, when fanboy meets fangirl. I love you guys, I'm the lucky one," Val assures him. She didn't want to overstay her welcome and had a good feeling they'd see each other again anyway, pleased her assumptions were correct as he takes her up on the offer, "Awesome! It'll be fun," she smiles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2120 Posted : 05 May 2015 03:45:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs and shakers his head at her. "You know what, I'm willing to bet a stalker is nowhere near as much fun as it sounds, Valentina," he laughs. "You did? What was it like? I feel it would be less glamorous than someone watching you and hiding elaborately in your garden, and more someone just calling you all the time. That would be a pain...I can barely be bothered answering phone calls and texts from the people I like," he says, laughing hard. "Yeah, I fell out with them because I said I was annoyed at the change of owners. I signed because I loved Amy Meyer and she was my hero. And then she left. The new bosses didn't take kindly to me saying I was concerned about the direction of the label under them," he says with a little grimmace, remembering how awkward and weird that falling out had been. When she compliments his tattoos again, Kellin tries to hide his smile, but he was failing badly. It was pretty awesome to hear Val compliment him. "Thank you, Val," he smiles before laughing at her claim she should have been a guy. He loved when girls gamed and weren't too uptight and trying to be uber-girly. "I swear you are the most awesome girl I know," he smiles. "Gamer girls are just....wow," he winks. "Right then....tours in the bin, games in the bag. You bring the doritos and I'll bring the Mountain Dew. This games marathon is on," he teases. When she says she loves Juneau, Kellin shrugs and grins. "I guess we both landed lucky with this meeting then, huh?" he smiles, and then when she says they would have fun, he nods in agreement. He was so delighted they would see each other again, because she was definitely awesome and someone he wanted to see a lot more of. "I can't wait. Just don't drink me under the table," he says, playfully pushing her arm.
UserPostedImage