logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<3637383940>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#741 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:15:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Welcome to The Devil's Playground where we are celebrating the 22nd Birthday of the amazing, talented, controversial but lovable Bilal Shaeen Khan. Yes, he does own the club but he has not paid us for the wonderful introduction. For a start if he knew we were going to use his real name there would have been bloodshed...and a lot of it!

Drinks are free, the music is great, all food has been prepared by the man himself and the toilets have been cleaned TWICE! So what are you waiting for!?

Enjoy your night celebrating Billy's birthday bash and PLEASE remember to lift all of your belongings. If it's worth something and left on our premises....finders keepers, yeah?
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#742 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:36:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor walks in alongside her boyfriend, Kai Rollins. The two look so happy together like any normal couple would. Honor was dressed in all black, her signature color. It was a black lace dress and some long black boots, with her hair in luscious waves. She decided not to bring her purse and instead would use Kai as her pocket man for her money. As they made their way in, she gave him a peck on his cheek, excited for the night. She was feeling great since she would see Billy, her friends, and also spend the night with Kai. It was a good time for her right now. She looked around for some familiar faces, most noticeable Erica, Billy, or Jennifer and Scott.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#743 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:50:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica slips in the door as it closes. she didnt want to touch the door as it would obligate her to hold it for the person behind her. she wasnt being rude,but they were dilly dallying and taking pictures of themselves. nobody had time for that. especially erica. there was drinking to be done,and people to chat with. if she wasnt erica hess,she would probably be horribly under dressed. she had on her typically oversized jeans and a wifebeater. to offset the butchy ness of her outfit,she had a very expensive looking hello kitty necklace. it was a little gift she had bought herself for seemingly to finally get her shit together. she had billy's present in her pocket. she wasnt sure if he could even drive but that didnt stop her from getting him a 1963 jaguar e type. the hess clan had a long history of giving british sports cars as presents. which was odd and none of them actually drove a british car. erica spots honor and kai and skips over to meet them. finally making up with honor and kai meant the world to erica. "oh hi guys,fancy meeting you here." she grins widely and openly stealing someone's drink from a table. she makes a face as its not to her liking,but continues drinking it anyway.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#744 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:55:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy walks out of his office at the far end of the club, waltzing through the heavy double doors looking like a model and immediately demanding attention without even having to say a word. He is dressed up in a suit and tie looking rather sharp and slightly avant garde rather than overdressed and cheesy. He can wear whatever he likes and still do it justice. Billy fixes his out of place hair and adjusts his tie, both of which were a result from an unexpected smooch in the office with his boyfriend, Jerry. He doesn't seem to take much notice of the attendants right now as he moves around the place, making sure everything is in place. As it's his own club, he takes a lot of pride in how it looks.

Dustyn and Oscar are having a chat over at the buffet spread although Dustyn seems to be more interested in the little chocolate cakes than in anything Oscar is actually saying.

Riley and Scott have still to arrive. Scott is notorious for his late arrivals but never Riley. Billy was unsure if he would arrive due to everything that's happened with his relationship this week, which is understandable.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#745 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:58:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai walks into the club hand in hand with Honor. It had been a long time since the two had been for a night out together since Honor had been ill around the turn of the year, so Kai was delighted to have the chance to be out with her again tonight. The two always had the best nights when they went out together. Dressed in a plaid button up shirt and black jeans, Kai looked as Kai as Kai could be, but he had a big smile across his face, which showed just how happy he was. He couldn't wait to see all his mates here tonight, as well as having the chance to party and hang with Honor. As they walk inside, he leans across to her. "I knew you'd be the hottest one here," he smiles as he looks around the club, stopping to give her a small kiss. He looks towards the bar and nods towards it. "You want a drink, love?" Kai asks. Just as he goes to make his way towards the bar, Kai sees Erica bounce towards them, and he chuckles. It was good to see her after all this time, since both himself and Honor had been seemingly feuding with her at separate points for what felt like forever. "You alright pal?" he asks as he leans in to hug Erica. "How's it going?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#746 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:59:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I wasn't sure Billy had any friends to even show up." Honor says this jokingly, knowing Billy had always held a soft spot in her world for her. "You look spiffy as ever." She gives her a quick hug before scanning the bar, knowing she'd need several drinks to get through the night. Every time she stepped into this place, she had some fun and weird experiences. "Drinks are free right? Pretty sure this place will be exploding with people then."

She looks at Kai and nods. "Please, dearest man." She laughed a little.

Edited by user 25 May 2015 07:01:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#747 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:05:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles at Honor and gives her hip a little squeeze. He really did love her with everything he was. "I fucking hope they're free. Cost enough bastard money for us to fly over here for a party," he jokes, laughing at himself. "I'll be back in a second, love," he smiles, walking off to the bar to order himself a beer and Honor a vodka, her favourite.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#748 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:15:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy makes his way over to a group of the guests; Honor, Kai and Erica. He was glad to see them all in the one place and getting along nicely. Contrary to popular belief, Billy doesn't live for drama and animosity. He does enjoy having a good time with his friends and actually feeling like he means something to people. As much as Billy likes a Twitter war, he'd rather have a night like this over a spat with Austin Nimmo any day. "Well, look what the cat dragged in...and what the dog had a shit on it by the looks of it!" Billy laughs before making his way towards the group, hugging them all individually starting with Erica. When he hugs Kai, he holds on longer and turns so he's in between him and Honor. "I'm going to be cock blocking all night."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#749 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:19:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Billy makes his way over, Kai laughs at his quip as he's coming back from the bar. "There he is, the cunt himself," he chuckles, handing Honor her drink and turning to hug Billy. "Happy birthday pal," he says, giving Billy a joking slap on the arse. "That's your present from me," he jokes and then raises his eyebrows at his comment. "That's fine we'll just wait til we get back to the hotel. By that time I imagine you'll be too busy cock jockeying to cock block," he laughs. "Jerry here aye?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#750 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:21:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica gives kai an enthusiastic hug. she is tiny,but she can squeeze like a russian wrestler named rusev. "its soooo good to see you." she squeals. erica was someone who never hid how she felt,which worked against her a lot of times. but at other,it made her one of the warmest people one could hope to meet. " did you get more tattoos? i swear i remember seeing open skin on you last time we spoke" she laughs.

erica hugs billy tightly and kisses his cheek. "happy birthday billy! i got you a car."
she says brightly and digging in her pocket. "if you cant drive,well...put it in your living room and have sex in it." she always adored billy and was tickled pink to see him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#751 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:27:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry was already at the Devil's Playground before the doors officially opened. He wanted his boyfriend's 22nd to be a great one and he knew that with all of Billy's friends coming, it was bound to be a good night. This was the first official outing Jerry was involved in since being with Billy that wasn't exactly private and was predominately his friends and the first time a large group of people would see Jerry since being with Billy. Jerry and Billy already had their time in the office but the real party was about to start. Jerry was already a bit tipsy from pre-gaming was dressed in slacks, an eccentric white button up shirt, a black blazer and a bow tie in which Billy picked out. Billy had left to go check out the party and Jerry was finishing up using the bathroom and freshening up. He stepped out and the music was already blaring as he looked around with a shot in his hand. The place was already getting packed and Jerry was looking about. He sees a group of people over at the bar and saw it was Kai, Honor, Billy and Erica. Jerry never met any of these people in person and was hoping that Billy did the introduction to avoid awkwardness. When he approaches he takes a quick shot, putting the glass on the table "How's it going guys!"

Dennis Shaw, Jerry's bandmate had yet to show up. He was running a little late and was waiting for Christopher Hudson.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#752 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:29:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor rolls her eyes. "If it isn't the dick of the night. What are you like, 30 now? Aren't you the eldest Weekender?" She laughs. It wasn't hard for Honor to make friends but to make friends with people who shared her sense of humor and views in life and just about everything else. Plus the two had many deep conversations about things that she wouldn't talk to many other people about unless they were Kai or her best friends. "Happy Birthday! I know you'll have to uphold your "dapper" reputation so I'll get totally shit faced just for you. Don't thank me, I don't mind helping out the elderly." She winked. "And trust me, you could be watching for all we care." She smirked, took her drink from Kai, and looked at Erica. "No, they've infused with his skin so most of it has become his skin now."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#753 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:31:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles and hugs Erica tightly, lifting her off the floor as he does and laughing a little at how small she is. "Surrounded by short arses here," he chuckles, as he lets her go. "Feels like we've not seen each other in fuckin ages," he says to Erica, nodding at his own comment as he tries to remember how long it's been in his head. "How have you been?" when she mentions tattoos, he looks down at his arm and laughs a little, shrugging. "well aye. Got this whole arm tattooed black for no reason. Hurt like fuck an all to get a full arm in one block color." At Honors comment, he laughs a little and raises his hand. "Well that is true aye. I feel like I've got more ink than blood in me at this point," he laughs. when he hears someone else talk, he looks up and sees Jerry there. He and Jerry had clashed a few times on twitter in the past, but since he had started dating Billy, Kai and he seemed to be cool. "Alright, pal? You must be the one that's bumming this one, aye?" he jokes. "Hows it going?"

At the doorway, Eilidh Greene appears looking nervous. She peers around the door and then quickly steps inside, looking lost and scared. She is dressed in a little silver dress and matching heels with a bow in her hair.

Edited by user 25 May 2015 07:35:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#754 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:42:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Thanks, man. Good to see you." Billy laughs when Kai playfully gives Billy a smack on the arse. "Oi, oi! I know you want to get me all to yourself later but it's a bit early on in the night for this kind of stuff, yeah?" He chuckles and lets Kai out of the hug, still keeping an arm around him and placing his other one around Honor. "Yeah, that's probably true. I'll wait until the party is over before I start all that stuff though. You know how shy and modest I am!" Billy winks and surveys the bar when Kai asks about Jerry. "Yeah he's here...somewhere. Probably bossing my staff around."

"30!? Eldest!? I'll have you know that Scott is the eldest and I'm only 22...and if you sing that fucking song, you'll be kicked out of here." Billy laughs and brings Honor in close to give her a kiss on the cheek. Out of all of Billy's friends, she is the one who probably "gets" him the most. Others understand him and are accepting but Honor is the one who really seems to know how his mind works so they have a very close bond. "Yeah, I'm so clean cut. I won't be touching much alcohol tonight. I'm not even joking. I want to remember this night." Billy smiles. "I don't need to watch. I know what you two look like naked. It's nothing special," Billy jokes.

Billy smiles and lets go of Kai and Honor to give Erica a hug, having to crouch down in the process. "Between hugging you and Dustyn, I'm going to do some serious damage to my back!" he jokes. When he hears that Erica bought him a car, he is taken aback. Sure, he can't drive but even the thought of someone willingly by him a car of his own tugs at his heartstrings. "Aw...a car? Really!? Wow...thank you so much. Um...listen, I can't drive and I'm not allowed to. Apparently I'm a danger to the public. Jerry can drive though so he can drive us out and we can do some dogging in it. I promise to put it into good use." Billy laughs and gives her another hug.

He turns and sees Jerry approaching which causes him to give a wide, cheesy grin. Billy doesn't like to show off his emotions much but he really can't help demonstrating how happy he is right now. It's pretty obvious that he loves and adores Jerry. "There he is! My bum chum!"

Meanwhile, Riley eventually arrives carrying a gift bag, looking pretty happy and well turned out. Billy expected him to either be a no-show or a killjoy as his relationship fell apart but no, he's here and looking better than ever.

Dustyn notices a tiny, shining figure at the door and throws his plate down on the table when he realises who it is. He runs up to Eilidh, mouth covered in chocolate cupcake crumbs. "Eilidh! It's me!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#755 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:43:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica gives honor a good laugh. both she and kai could be poster children for lots of tattoos monthly. erica,herself didnt have any. she just never saw the need.....and was more than a little scared of crying in front of the tattooer. "thank you so much for the birthday gift. taki chan had a blast playing with the paper." she says graciously. erica was more than a little selfish,but she always thanked anyone who did anything for her.

erica shrieks with laughter as she is lifted from the ground by kai.she kicks her feet madly,knocking over a waiter's bus tray. "sorry!" she cries out. "a black arm looks good. it makes you look...dangerous" she says mystically and waves her arms around.

erica didnt know jerry,but gives him a wave anyway. eilidh she only knew from a certain video.erich seemed fond of her,so she must be ok.erica gives her a wave too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#756 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:50:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"And you pal, it's been a wee while like," Kai says, nodding as he takes a long drink from his beer and sighs happily. "I'm impressed an' all. Actual ale in a pump in a bar owned by a southerner. You are full of surprises, Khan," he chuckles. He looks around as Billy puts an arm around both himself and Honor. Billy had always been worried in the early stages about their relationship in case he had to pick sides if they fell out, but he seemed to have come around to the idea of them as a couple. "Aye, make sure it's out the line of my vision an' all eh? I don't need to see you getting filled with knob," he laughs.

"Dangerous?" Kai laughs at Erica's comment and shrugs. "I think it makes me look more like me arm's about to fall off. Thank god it in't withered an all," he laughs.

When Eilidh sees someone running towards her, she almost screams, just about to give into her natural reaction to run away and hide when she's scared. But then she sees who it is and she smiles, so happy to see a friendly face here. "Oh my god, hi Dustyn! It's me Eilidh!" she smiles, hugging him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#757 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:54:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry remembered the few times that he and Jerry had clashed on twitter in the past, but everything seemed cordial and rather fine, Jerry was glad that everyone seemed to be in good spirits and had good energy. It would suck walking into a group of people where you were accepted, and especially it being your boyfriend's party. "Am I?" Jerry laughs, lending his hand out to Kai greeting him. This was also a way for Jerry to extend the olive branch. Billy seemed to be the reason why they were seemingly cordial with eachother, and plus Kai seemed like a really chill guy to Jerry.

Jerry looks at Billy who can't help but be excited when he sees him, when Billy calls him his "bum chum" Jerry starts laughing "Babe, you're not suppose to call me that in person!" Jerry playfully says as he looks at his boyfriend "My lovely birthday boy" Jerry looks around "We should all have a toast for the birthday boy." Jerry suggested a toast with the group of people he stood there with to really get the night started. He kisses Billy as well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#758 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:58:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

When Jerry comes up to them, Honor gives a quick smile but it wasn't very genuine. She hadn't care much for Jerry and she wasn't going to pretend they were the best of friends or anything. She just wasn't going to make a scene for nothing. She looked back towards the others and laughed at Billy. "If I sing that, you can gladly kick me out of this country." Honor had managed to see different sides of Billy, all of which only made her love him more. "Probably the only time you've ever seen a woman naked and thought you'd died and went to heaven. But we won't talk about that right now." She smirked and then smiles at Erica. "Aw, I'm glad she likes the decorative things, not the actual gift. Progress and all that!" She chuckles.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#759 Posted : 25 May 2015 08:09:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica gives kai's arm a poke. it still felt like flesh. " oh come now. chicks dont dig what could be mistook for necrotic tissue?" she giggles loudly.it was horrible to picture the arm all shrunken and atrophied,but she still did and it made her shudder.

"oh,honor.she is a very lady like child. she has learned from the best." erica beams proudly,putting her hands to her own cheeks and looking upwards. at best,erica wasnt ladly like. she was overtly girly,but classy would never be a word to describe her. erica could pick up the less than genine smile at jerry and felt similar. she didnt want trouble,so she just ignored jerry's non waving back.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#760 Posted : 25 May 2015 08:14:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, it's been some time. Glad you made it here though." Billy smiles. "Oh we go all out here at the Devil's Playground. We even cater to the Northern taste buds. We love our Northern customers. Just...tone down the accent a bit, yeah? When you and Riley speak, it...it kinda makes the place lose a certain element of class." Billy laughs and jokes, despite sounding like he's fell right out of the set of Eastenders himself. "Out of your line of vision? Mate, I know you do anything to see my knob any time we're together. I always see you looking at the urinals you little perv!" He laughs and heads over to the bar which is only a few steps away to get himself a beer.

"Well, I don't know. I've seen a lot of very lovely naked women in my time." Billy takes a sip of his beer as he talks away to Honor. "I have also died upon seeing them many times. However, it sends me to hell more than heaven a lot of the time. I mean, back in the early days of Weekend when I was shagging anything and everything...some of those girls...uh, they need to be put down."

When Jerry suggests they raise a toast in celebration of his birthday, Billy smiles but looks down at the floor feeling a bit embarrassed for once in his life. He can handle and deal with negative attention but when it's positive, he doesn't really know how to act. As much as he appreciates the sentiment, Billy finds it a tad awkward. He kisses Jerry back and places an arm around him.

"Hi, Eilidh!" Dustyn takes Eilidh's hand and jets off to the bar with her. They look like the pair of hyper children at a wedding reception as they speed across the venue. "Look, they got free drinks and lots and lots of lovely cakes and stuff!"

Eventually, Scott arrives with his wife Jennifer. "Sorry for the late arrival. I got lost. Three times."

Christopher Hudson of Stat Nerd and CBB4 fame also enters the club. Despite being very outgoing when you get to know him, he's a little nervous when it comes to first meeting people so he looks around for familiar faces, mainly Jerry, Dennis and Billy.
UserPostedImage