logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Clampdown  
#1 Posted : 29 April 2015 04:24:02(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Best In The Northwest Fest
Years Active: 2014-Present
Capacity: 27,500
Genres: Punk, Hip Hop, EDM, Indie, and Pop

UserPostedImage

Last year, co-owners of indie Seattle record label, Saturn Records, booked a three night festival deep in the heart of Wenatchee National Park in Central Washington. The festival was named Cosmosfest, but this year it will go under the name "Best In The Northwest Fest" and it will be hosted in one of the region's most prolific venues, The Gorge Amphitheater. This venue is known for the majestic gorge that cradles the beautiful Columbian River which makes it perfect for this year's festival as it orients towards an earthy theme. Last year, headliners were Chloe, Hayden, and Evangeline Wolfe. This year, Saturn Records has up'd the ante with pop punk legends, Reported Failure and hip hop queens, Rum & Coke as this years headliners.

While tickets are now in short supply, we've still got some! Order them here!

Ticket Prices:

Normal Tickets ($50): These tickets will only give the recipient access to one day.
Weekend Pass ($100): Get into the whole weekend with one of these!
V.I.P ($200) Free food, free camping, and a meet and greet with any of the bands!

Added fees:
Camping: Camping will cost an extra $50 to any ticket
Meet and greet: An added $25 to meet a select three bands

C'ya May 23rd and May 24th, folks!

OOC: Folks who have artists playing in the fest: I'd like your live RPs or setlists by at least May 20th.

Edited by user 29 April 2015 04:25:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 14 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 29/04/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/04/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 29/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/04/2015(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 29/04/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 29/04/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 29/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#2 Posted : 21 May 2015 08:48:58(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Best in The Northwest Festival Official Schedule!

Don't know who to see or when to see your favorite bands? We've gotcha covered with this snazzy schedule!

Henry Johanson 12:00-12:30
Hindsight 1:00 - 1:30
Mariko Kobayashi 2:00 - 2:30
Adam Black 3:00 - 3:30
Julia Volkova 4:00 - 4:30
Some Kind of Planet 5:00 - 6:00
Magie 6:30 - 7:30
Natasha Iver 8:00 - 8:30
Aikya Balan 9:30 - 10:30
Rum & Coke 11:00 - 12:30
Mi Mi 5:00 - 5:30
Alex Simms 6:00 - 7:00
My Own Violence 7:30 - 8:30
Groove in Downtown 9:00 - 10:00
Reported Failure 10:30 - 12:00

ooc: Please send me your live RPs by Saturday! I'll take care of posting them.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 6 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 21/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/05/2015(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 21/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#3 Posted : 25 May 2015 05:08:45(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Henry Johanson - Best In The Northwest Festival 2015 Performance

UserPostedImage

After loud music entertaining the 20,00 patrons of BTNW fades out, a tall, skinny, man walks on stage. He picks up an electric guitar plugged into an amp and begins fine tuning it, looking down at a tuner pedal. Most of the patrons don't know who he is but a majority cheer as they recognize him as new folk musician on the block, Henry Johanson. Henry smiles and breaths on the microphone. "Check, check, one two. Hey, is that loud enough for you folks in the back?" Cheers are heard from the back. His voice is deep, calm, and soothing. It's almost fatherly. "I'm Henry Johanson, I'm from Vancouver. Enjoy..." He says nervously.

Listening to them trying to keep my alive
Waiting for my eyes to roll back
I don't want to die but I know what's coming to me
I hold my breath as I dive in

And Jesus Christ didn't want to die for nothing
He pleaded to rectify his mistakes
I don't know if that's true I haven't met him
But I'm pretty sure he isn't waiting for me.

And when we die we will divide to make new beings
Who go on to die and do the same
In time we will discover our story will end soon
But I can't read them.

The crowd begins to loosen up and they cheer. "Thank you, haha. His face is lit up with happiness, it's almost criminal how much fun Henry has on stage. "This is my first show in the United States ever and it's one of the biggest gigs I'll ever play. Beginners luck, I guess." The crowd cheers him on for encouragement.
"I thought I'd freeze up on stage, considering how many people are here. You've all gathered here to listen to all these amazing artists. How many of you drove out of state to see this? I understand this is in the middle of nowhere basically." A lot of people raise their hands, being mid day, Henry can see a long ways into the general admission. "This place is beautiful, I'm glad I get to play in front of this magnificent canvas of ancient art. This took millions of years to create and it's beautiful. This is a perfect place for a venue. I hope you guys like it just as much as I do. This one's called Tonight, Forever." He begins playing a complex finger picked guitar riff.

My mother paces nervously
It's noon again
The sun shines like her eyes
She won't be sleeping
Tonight, tonight, tonight

I've been watching you
Since you were small
You've finally caught me but keep it between us
Forever, and ever, Forever, and ever.
Forever, and ever, Forever, and ever.

And some say the earth is dying
But I feel its heartbeat
And some blame it on the weather
We will not know
Until, we die, until we die
I will we, stay up, tonight, and forever

If I am alone in the darkness
Then you are my lantern
A circle of light on the ground
To help me find home
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
Forever, and ever, forever, and ever
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
Forever, and ever, forever, and ever

My mother paces nervously
It's noon again
The sun shines like her eyes
She won't be sleeping
She won't be sleeping
She won't be sleeping

Cheers erupt, a majority of the crowd only knows this one song. "So many good artists are playing tonight. Give them all a huge hand!" He lets the crowd cheer for a little bit. "I have two more for you guys. This next one is called Ceiling Fan Song... For an old friend of mine." Henry doesn't give the details but it's apparent he lost a friend to suicide He begins to sway as he plays a simple chord progression. The crowd picks up on his emotion and begin to sway.

Everything that I love
Doesn't make sense to me now
Trying to grab the straws
Of rationality
Life goes on
Without skipping a heartbeat

I'm hanging from a ceiling fan
And I don't if I'm dead or not

Everything that I love
Have run out of oxygen and fallen dead
I'm wondering why
Things are never what they seem
Life goes on
Without skipping a heartbeat

I'm hanging from a ceiling fan
And I don't know if I'm dead or not
Ahhhh
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ahhhh!
Ahhhhh!

"Thanks, I have one more. You guys have been fucking amazing. Thanks for making my first show in America one of my best. I love you all. Uhh" He stammers a little bit "
Sorry, I'm a little emotional right now. This is my last song, it's called Wings. My name is Henry Johanson, I'll see you at the merch booth for like an hour and then it's backstage for me.[/b]" He begins playing a complex finger picked riff. You can see that he's smiling a bittersweet smile as he plays.

Falling apart like the spine of an old book
Trembling emotions shaking like the pacific coast
The world is getting warmer
But I am feeling so much colder
Flying like a bird in the distance
Wings can only take you so far.

In a suburb in the city, I wake up all alone again
Where is my beautiful wife and my beautiful children?
I saw them here last night
Cruelly in my dreams...

Flying like a bird in the distance
Wings can only take you so far.

I am just a man
With a heart that is shattered
Like those porcelain dolls in your living room
On the floor after the earth shook so violently

Ohhhhhhh ohhh ohhh

Flying like a bird in distance
I guess I'll drive away from my problems
Like how birds fly back south.
Wings can only take you...
So far

The crowd cheers loudly for him. "I have an EP coming out in July. Keep an eye out for it. There's two other songs on it. I can't thank you guys enough. Really, this is amazing. Next up isssssss, Hindsight, I think. Once again, I'm Henry Johanson from Vancouver, Canada. Take care, folks." He smiles as he walks off stage.

Setlist:
I Will Die
Tonight, Forever
Ceiling Fan Song
Wings

Sound alikes:

Edited by user 25 May 2015 05:11:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 10 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#4 Posted : 25 May 2015 06:02:00(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

the crowd mills around during the post hindsight set doldrums. its early in the day,but there is a large contingent who has no problem with being shitfaced drunk at this time of day. things are rowdy,more akin to a viking camp than a civil music fest in the northwest. the wide swath of hipster beards does nothing to dispel this. their gaiety ends when the sound of mariko's enterance music hits.

combined with her act,it probably made her seem even more gimmicky,but she didnt care. she liked what she liked and couldnt care less about how she was perceived. as the song plays,mariko walks intently towards the microphone.

UserPostedImage

"hello! you may get wet on this ride." she says happily into the microphone,holding up both hands in v signs. as she does this,stage blood pours from the light rigging. the crowd goes crazy as the red liquid curtain splashes on the stage and out in the audience. this occurs much to the dismay of people who were trying to film the show instead of enjoying it as it happened. she kicks over the normal microphone and pulls her sword microphone from its scabbard. mariko gives the still pouring red sheet a slice and it abruptly stops flowing.

when she does this,a heavily fuzzed guitar starts playing and mariko starts singing.she holds her sword with both hands and sings into its handle. being a relatively fast song,she spends most of the song running around and doing backflips off the drum riser. with each "bump" in the chorus,jets of blood shoot from the back of the stage. by the end of the song,mariko is soaked in it. its a trade secret how she manages to never slip in the inches deep red dyed corn syrup.

transplant

The wind whistles as it blows through my empty chest.
I have no warmness. You can hope for my lust at best.
Forever trying to fill what cannot be topped off.

I'm going to need a transplant,give me what is
Yours.
I need a transplant,I can't stand this hole any more.
I was born without a heart and I didnt find one under the floor.
Bump bump
Bump...bump..
....bump.

When we first met, i knew i needed that heart of yours.
Give it to me, its full of what I crave. Love freely pours.
I want to make you empty like me.

Yours.
Bump bump
Bump...bump..
....bump.

A heart donor has to perish in order to give.
Unwittingly you die so that I may live.
I seriously doubt it was worth it.

A shell of a being,but I function just fine.
I want to make your happiness mine.
In return I'll give you nothing.
But at least it's a lot of nothing.

Yours.
Bump bump
Bump...bump..
....bump.

sounds like

after the song trails off,mariko takes a bow. half the audience is ecstatic. the other half confused at what they just witnessed. mariko is visibly out of breath and uses this time for a little bit of audience banter. "so how is everyone today? me? im sticky as hell." she giggles and flings her arms to the side. two globs of rapidly congealing syrup splot onto the stage. "we have some really good acts today,huh?" she asks,rocking on her heels. the crowd roars in approval. "this next song goes out to one of the very acts to perform here today! most of the world may have forgot or forgiven him for the person he really is. but me? i never forget and rarely forgive." mariko says,letting her echoing words die before giving her band the signal to start.

the song is short and intense. her singing reflects this. her vocals are frantic and come in short bursts. in between,there is what is music in a very loose sense of the word. for this song,the blood rains down from the light rigging. it comes down in a light drizzle as opposed to the torrent of the start of the show. mariko doesnt bounce around as much for this song,but she performs a lot of sword play as she sings. the song ends abruptly when she decapitates a mannequin that looks not unlike adam black. when she does this,the song ends abruptly and she kicks the severed head into the audience. "its filled with candy!" she giggles.

big man
You get your kicks and laughs from pushing people around.
Picking them up by the hair,and scaring them shitless.
Does it make you Rock hard? Is that the only way you can get it up?
You enjoy my cries for help,you think that's what I sound like when I cum?
You are big man,huh? All Those years of being afraid. You went to the gym. Bulked up.
Your body getting bigger,while your brain gets smaller.
You pumped iron. And now? Someone's gonna pay!
But not anyone who stands a chance. No,no no. you go for easy prey.
A tiny girl,and a boy who couldn't fight back if he tried.
Macho insecurity runs deep. Now your abusive father is probably weak and elderly.
He's as defenseless as I was,take the shot,you fucking pussy.
His scrawny body can't hurt you now.
But you can damn sure hurt him.
Take his place as king of the big men.
sounds like:

mariko burns bright,but burns short. she again catches her breath as she walks around the stage. " well. on twitter i promised this would be a special show. hopefully that got some of you out here." she says with a slight laugh. she lazily moves her foot in circles on the now very messy stage. " for this next song,im going to need some help. i love my band,but i dont trust them with this song. sooooo... my sister...hitomi kobayashi,everyone!" mariko says gesturing to the side of the stage. where,indeed erica is waiting.
UserPostedImage
erica hess

the crowd goes nuts at this point. it is very rare the sisters perform the same shows together,much less perform together. they link arms and bow deeply. they share kisses on the cheek and one reassuring hug before erica takes her place at a blood stained piano. she settles into the stool and waits for her sister to start.
" this song has only been performed once live,and not by me. my other sister,hitomi's girlfriend,the lovely nichole shade was the only person i trusted to do this song. much like jimi hendrix doing "all along the watchtower",or johnny cash's "hurt",vile hour made the song theirs. "
at this point a few vile hour fans know what is coming up and there is a small,yet very vocal cheering segment heard. mariko puts the sword back into its scabbard and picks up the regular microphone. she slips out of her uniform jacket and tosses it on the floor. she swallows nervously and unbuttons her shirt and steps out of her skirt. at first,people assume its meant to be sexy and whistle. but it rapidly gets awkward due to the expression mariko has and the steady stream of blood that falls on her. she takes a breath and nods to her sister.

the slow and piano driven song is a stark contrast to the previous songs. mariko sings in a very detached way at first.occasionally she looks up to the rigging which causes the blood to cover her face and drip off her chin. as the song goes on,she sounds more and more emotional. she spends most of the song with her arms wrapped around herself and her eyes closed. mariko was only singing this for one person: herself. when finally reaches the climax,she opens her eyes. for the people close enough to see,the tears make two pale streaks on her red face. she quickly says "thank you." and walks quickly off stage.

submissive japanese girl
She was only seventeen, innocent and naive to the ways of the world
Too naive to know that paying for bad choices
Is a check that never bounces
She was a submissive Japanese girl

You were fresh out of high school
A killing machine without a test run
First time on your own
You know what you want
You want a submissive Japanese girl

She never stood a chance against you
Small and easily crushed to dust
Now she is easy to control, like a rickety kite on an iron tether

Your hand can cover her entire face
Your foot, her chest
You like to hear her cry, it must mean she loves you
You make what is done for pleasure, a punishment
You made her a submissive Japanese girl

She would look out the window, at help just out of reach
She knew help may as well be in the center of the universe
She was in a desert with no passing caravans
She would die here, and she accepted it

When you were dying on that sandy street, did you think about the girl you were setting free?
Did you think your spilled blood looked like hers?
Did you even give her a second thought?
Probably not, she was just another submissive Japanese girl
sounds like:
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 11 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
chaotic_princess on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#5 Posted : 25 May 2015 07:08:42(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The lights fade out from the previous performer before the lights comes come back on again, on the screen at the back on the stage the namd 'Adam Black' now appers and the crowd begin to cheer as Adam walks out onto the stage in a checkered shirt and jeans. He then smiles at the crowd and points at them as he starts to talk to them. "Hey how have you enjoyed the festival so far?, I am so nervous about this because not only is it my first festival but it's also one of the first times I have ever sung fully live"

Adam then laughs and turns to his band to signal them to start playing. "So to start of my set, I am going to sing my bighest hit for you guys, I wanna see you guys singing along, this is touchdown", Adam's band then begin to play touch down as he starts to sing.

There was a time when I felt like the world was against me
That everything I did was wrong or unheard of
Just like a rocket, out of the blue there came you
You save me from the depths of despair
Your the one that took the weight off my shoulders
The one that made me feel wanted and loved
All of this just for me being me
And not just another face in a mentally messed up crowd

You touchdown on my heart and make it start beating again
You make me feel like I am the only one
That matters to you, I am your special boo
If you ever leave I don't know what I would do without you
There simply won't be me without you
So now you've touchdown on my heart please say you'll keep it
Put it on lockdown and never lose it

There was no were for me to escape from everyone
I was always told off for just being me
Am I such a criminal state of mind
Your the only one that understand me and the way I am
The one that is always there when times get tough and a little rough
And not just another face that I can't see in the crowd
You make me feel wanted you make me feel loved
But most of all you make me feel like there is a reason for my existence
And why I am live in the crowd

Half way through the performance of the first song Adam gets a little bit nervous and his vocals start to become effected slightly, he was beginning to become pitchy in certain places, the crowd didn't seem to care because they were just singing along with him and chanting his name.

From now on you promise to always be by my side
For better or worse, in sickness and health
You came in to my life when I was at my lowest
I pushed you away to avoid hurting you any further than I already had
But thankfully you came back and just in the nick of time
To save me from what could of been my demise

As he was coming to the the last verse Adam began to relax more again and his vocals were back under control and his pitch was now note perfect, the crowd where singing along with Adam still as he spoke to them "Ok guys, for this last section of the song, I want you to scream as loud as you can, think you can do that?". The crowd then gave a loud cheer and Adam smiled and nodded before he continued singing as the corwd screamed louder and loud

Your the one that got rid of the negativity in my body, mind and soul
The bad vibes that were once in my troubled life
It was you that told me leave all the bad in the past and move on
To make a fresh start to live the life I once had
You have made me feel like I am the best thing in the world
I love you for making me see sense and telling me to grow up
You have made me your face in the crowd

SOUNDS LIKE:

Adam then stopped singing as the band stopped playing, he then looked at the crowd and then smiled. "Thank you, so now I am gonna get a bit sad for the next one, this song is really personal to me and it's the track I love most off my album. This song to me is about me overcoming my demons of my past and my journey to where I am now, this is good overcomes evil"

Everyone says to steer clear of me
Like I'm a bad drug that could kill
Soon as you approach me
Your life is in grave danger
Don't come near or I might just hurt you
For coming to close and creating a sin
Step away now from me
Or else you will meet your blood thirsty demise

I'm a devil in the race to heaven and hell
I tried my best to be a good guy
Just so I could get my spot in heaven
It just isn't meant to be
I'm a really bad man
I'm nasty, I'm aggressive, I'm violent
Why I ended up like this baffles me
But I'm a bad man
No changing that now

I always cause an unwanted scene
Out for blood I am seen
I need time to heal my wounds
Make a new start
And take back my sins
But there is no way of turning the tide
I will always be Adam the aggressive guy
Or Adam the nasty guy
Even better still the bad guy

I'm a really bad man
But I'm a bad man
No changing that now

The emotion in this song at this point had started to get to Adam and you could see him trying to fight back the tears, but after he sang the chorus for a second time, his words where starting to become slightly slurred as he was trying not to just ball his eyes out and just completely cry, he manages to compose himself as he continues to sing the song, but his vocals were still shaking because of the emotion and personal feelings Adam has to this song.

I'm a really bad man
But I'm a bad man
No changing that now

Now my peers have sent me to rehab
A way to clear my mind of all the negativity
But I see now how it's working
My mind has changed
Along with it so do I
I think I just turned the tide
A tide which I never thought could been turned
I am starting to become a good guy
Th bad guy within is moving

I'm a really bad man
But I'm a bad man
No changing that now

I feel like a totally new guy
This really has been an eye opener
I get rid of the bad
I'm left with the good
Nothing will ever make me go back
I will never turn to the darkside again
My life has changed for the better
I seem to be a good guy now
Something that a few years ago
I never thought would happen

By this point Adam had began to rush the song as it was obvious that singing this song live was proving to be more difficult as well as more emotional as he thought, the last part of the song he quickly got through and the crowd cheered loudly at Adam, clearly showing their appreciation for the raw emotional performance that he has just given. Adam looks up and has tears in his eyes. "That song gets me every time, it just so personal to me. I need to compose myself, I'll be right back guys", Adam then quickly heads backstage.

I'm now an angel in the race to heaven and hell
I left the bad guy behind
I now got my place in heaven
I'm now destined to have a life
I'm now a good man
I'm kind, I'm caring, I'm charming
Rehab change me for good
Now I am good man
No changing that now

SOUNDS LIKE:

"That song gets me every time, it just so personal to me. I need to compose myself, I'll be right back guys", Adam then quickly heads backstage. Moments later Adam returns in a different outfit now wear a blue blazer over a white shirt and smiles at the audience seemly composed and ready to sing the next song that he had lined up in his set which consisted of four songs, he had two remaining and was determined to make his last two songs the best they could possibly be.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

"Sorry again guys about that, I know I shouldn't of gone back stage but I just needed a couple of seconds to compose myself and change because it got not only emotional but damn sweaty, anyway the next song I am going to do for you guys is called run from you, I nope you guys like it"

You stab me in the back
All for the the publicity of my fans and haters
But why did you do this to me
I just don't get how our relationship turned so bad
So twisted, so sour, our love turned to powder
I jut wanted to breakaway and get away
Away from all the pain that your leaving inside
I need to escape from you before its all too late
I gotta run from you

I run to the nearest place I can find
No matter were I gotta run from you
Your not right, you need help
They call me crazy
Well that must make you fucking clinically insane
I gotta run from your twisted state of mind
Before I turn to the shameful darkside
*auidence sings* I gotta run, run, run from you
Before it's to late
I gotta run far away
Run from you*audience sings*

This was clearly a crowd favourite as the audience was getting highly involved literally shouting the lyrics back at Adam. Halfway through the first chorus and stopped singing and pointed the mic at the crowd and just let them shout the rest of the chrous back at him. "You guys sound beautiful, let's do that again for the last chorus to". Adam then begins to sing once again now singing the next verse of the song with his soft tone.

I need to break free and just be me
I gotta get out from behind your shadow
I must get away from the pain and suffering that you cause
Our love has become toxic and a waste of time
You never really loved me
I know because you said it to my face
That's when you shattered my world apart
I gotta run before it is to late

I run to the nearest plae I can find
No matter were I gotta run from you
Your not right, you need help
They call me crazy
Well that must make you fucking clinically insane
I gotta run from your twisted state of mind
Before I turn to the shameful darkside
*audience sings* I gotta run, run, run from you
Before it's to late
I gotta run far away
Run from you *audience sings*

SOUNDS LIKE:

Adam once again pointed the mic at the crowd and stopped singing halfway through the chrous, allowing them to shout the rest of the chorus back at him again. "Sounding great again guys, so I have just one more song for you guys, it's also a favourite of mine and it was written by the hugely talented and underrated Jacob Estrada". The crowd just go wild as they know exactly which Adam is going to sing to close his set. "You guys dig this song?, well that's good because it gonna be the next single and It's gonna be released on Monday". Adam then smiles as he starts singing.

Look at you doing fine well I'm a mess
Memories of you in this house everywhere
I turn and I just can't get your image out of my head
Why did you have to go would you please come back?

I need you here with me you're the air I breathe
What was love is just memories I need you here with me

This doesn't feel right at all I'm losing my mind need
To get control when I hear your name you don't know how
Bad it hurts the only thing in my head is your last words

Adam stops singing and points at the audience. "I know you guys know that the ohs are coming up and I want you to sing them back to me ready?", as Adam ohs to the crowd he waits as they then chant it back to him. "Ok one last time guys" Adam then does the ohs again and the crowd now roar them at him rather than chanting them. Adam then starts to sing again coming in a little off key but he soon corrects it as he sings the last chorus of the song.

oooh oh oh ohh oh oh oh
*audience chanting back*
oooh oh oh ohh oh oh oh
*audience chanting back*

SOUNDS LIKE:

Adam then finishes singing and smiles at the audience as he starts to talk. "that's me done guys, I hope you liked going on this crazy musical roller coaster with me, don't forget here with me is out on Monday, enjoy the rest of the festival and if your coming back tomorrow enjoy that one to alright!, peace out guys". Adam then blows a kiss to the crowd and waves at them as he walks off the stage to the backstage area, leaving the crowd waiting for the next performer.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#6 Posted : 25 May 2015 08:11:48(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Julia Volkova

Set List

Piano notes introduces Julia’s performance, one of the most anticipated performances of the festival since it’s been sometime Julia hasn’t performed solo. Julia is a rock singer, and because of that she’s obviously accompanied by her band mates, two guitarist, one bass player, one drummer, but also there’s a keyboardist on the background, she has a variety of sounds and effects on her songs, but as for a live performance she focus on the guitar. The first notes of the music to be played, belongs to “Sweet Decline” the very first single Julia release, just by hearing the notorious piano, the fans get wild, screaming extremely loud, even more when Julia appears, walking slowly, smiling with open arms for the beloved fans. Julia places herself behind her pedestal and starts singing the first lines of the song. She obviously has a choir along with her, all the people knows the number one hit song lines and that makes her feel comfortable.

UserPostedImage

In between the verses and the choruses of the track, Julia gets wild, bouncing her head, fisting the sky, bringing her fans together with her in the same vibe. She is rock and roll and it seems that after some years of career she’s never been so good before, she knows her keys she is an incredible vocalist, and let’s not forget the sexiness evolving her. She’s wearing a black stylish shirt with a cross-shaped arrow pointing down, tight leather pants and a jacket, her blond hair not too long as before, it lays on her shoulders half covering her face. She ends the first track and instantly introduces herself.

Julia: How are you guys doing? – She pauses for the screams – I’m so happy to be here at the Northwest Festival, it’s been a longtime I haven’t been on a stage, so I’m kind of nervous, forgive me if I mistake any lines of my songs – She sarcastically smiles – anyways, this next song is called “Tonight I gave up”

Quickly followed by her band, the trashy guitars break in, Julia holds her mic and head bangs her hair as the song intro melodies are taking the show’s vibe to a more hardcore style. People at the crowd already started a mosh pit. The sound lowers a bit so everyone can hear the sexy and husky singing by Miss Julia. The first part f the song goes until come the bridge of the track, which resumes the hardcore guitars to a violin more epic sound, when Julia’s voice sounds lazy and tired, but that’s her intentions because the song requires such a level of interpretation and Julia knows how to entertain her fans. During this part of the song, Julia bounces her body, caressing herself, yet she still has her mic on the pedestal which, by the way, she holding and kind of alluding some sexual gestures. Right after “Tonight I gave Up” the performance lowers itself, that’s when an acoustic guitar breaks in and Julia kicks in the first lines of the following track “Looking for you”. Another hit single by the rock goddess, she gives an outstanding vocal performance here, by singing it with emotion, especially on the choruses of the track, where she raises her voice, but yet keeping the husky on it, her voice is perfect for this rock and roll style. The performance is quite simple for a ballad, the dim lights make it more intimate, but what is coming after this song will get Julia next to her fans.

Julia: Thank you so much. We’re going to slow down things a little while now, this is a song that I want you all to singalong with me.

The only acoustic track of the set is “Excuses”. While accompanied by Piano and acoustic guitar, Julia almost spells every phrase of the heartbreaking song. She bounces her arms side to side, in order to have her fans doing the same as her. Mobiles are all lighted up filming the intimate moment, every rock and roll show must have a singular moment where the fans gets closer to their beloved rock star, despite Julia seems to be kind of snobbish, her fans love her so much, so does the almost one minute clapping she received after she performed “Excuses”.

UserPostedImage

The stage got darker and Julia took off her jacket, the pedestal was also took off the stage. A bass riff took the lead for the following rock anthem “The Bite”. The fans went crazy for the performance. Julia knows this is one of her most famous single despite she sings it all by herself, it is originally a duet with James Urie and later on she even re-recorded it with Alex Simms, but her she performed the entire song all alone. She moves herself using the space of the stage, now she raises the range of intimacy with her fans, by getting in the edge of the stage and touching their hands, she also shows all of her sexuality in this performance, not only by her vocals, but also with her body. In the bridge of the track, Julia raises her shirt and reveals her bra, as she tries to seduce her fans, she is widely cheered by doing that, she smiles a bit even though she kept the singing. The last chorus of the song ends and she speaks with her fans once more before she ends her performance.

Julia: I really wanna thank you for the warming reception you gave to me. I love you all so much and this is our last song, it’s actually a brand new song I just released, it’s called “I don’t believe in love”, so if you want to have it, you can download it on ITunes, ‘cause it’s out now! So hit it!

Julia left the newly released single for the end, obviously a smart move, ‘cause the song is still fresh and she wants to leave her fans with this taste on their mouth, the taste to listen to it after the performance, she wants that download numbers. The song breaks in with hard rock guitars and fast tempo drums, it’s heavier than anything she played in this set. Fans went crazy in the mosh pit, she almost raps the lines of the song, ‘cause they’re very fast, she is full of energy the same time, walking around the stage, fisting the sky, taking her fans into the hard rock vibe she wants them to feel during this song execution.
Julia is a skilled musician as we already know, but her fierceness by performing this track shows how much excited she is to be finally back with her solo career. During the bridge of this track, she claps her hands above her head, after she placed her mic on the pedestal; the whole gig does as she orders and then comes the last chorus of the track, which culminates into a hard rock fast tempo end melody. These hard rock melody only increases, her band performs it faster and faster until only the drums are left and silver paper starts to fall down the stage.Julia blow kisses to her fans and send goodbyes, she leaves the stage and certainly left her fans with the taste of wanting more, we hope to see her very soon.

UserPostedImage
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#7 Posted : 25 May 2015 09:13:01(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Some Kind of Planet - Best in The Northwest Fest 2015 set

UserPostedImage

Some Kind of Planet makes a dramatic entrance featuring fog and 50's hit "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" by the Inkspots. They smoothly transitioned it into an old song, Astrobowl 3000, an intro song from their house show days. It starts out slow, reminiscent to a Queen song but it becomes fast and driving and it abruptly transitions into "Nixonetics." They are very passionate about this song; the whole time they are jumping up and down and interacting with each other. Noel hits every note with power which fires the crowd up to sing off-key with him. They end the song and Noel smiles and says "What's up, Central Washington? We're Some Kind of Planet and we really are from Some Kind of Planet." He bends over to grab a water bottle and encourages the crowd by saying "Make some noise for the previous bands!" They obey, making a lot of noise. "Now make a little noise." Noel smiles as the crowd becomes quiet. "Now crescendo it and then decrescendo it and just keep doing it until I tell you to stop." He says as the crowd begins to participate.
They hear the familiar guitar riff of "You'd Bet Your Slick Jeans on It" The drums kick in and Noel yells "Stop!" as he begins singing. Levi is one of the main features of this song so he get's very into what he's playing by head banging and doing odd dances with his legs. Elias is bent over looking down at a camera man who's pointing a camera right at him. They go into a guitar solo and the vocals kick in again and Noel encourages the crowd to sing along. The song goes into an instrumental break and it ends. Noel sticks his arms up in the air. "How's everyone's Memorial Day weekend? Great of course, this festival is amazing!" He answers for the crowd. "I love the Gorge so much, I've been here so many times. This is my first time ever one the actual stage and it's a huge honor to play one of my all time favorite venues. It's the craziest feeling to play a stage this big, it really is. My heart is pounding in excitement." He smiles.

"So, wanna hear a new song?" He asks the crowd. They respond by cheering loudly. "Alright, we don't really have a name for it. How about we just call it Jizzums? Hey, this is my time on stage, I can do whatever." He jokes "Take it away, Jerry." Jerry begins playing fast triplets which then slows down into 100 BPM. The crowd begins moshing hard which fuels the band to head bang in time. The song goes back into the triplet feel and Noel begins jumping up and down in time. This repeats until the song ends.

UserPostedImage

"I think we might actually keep the name Jizzums. Thanks, guys. We have two more for you." Noel tunes his guitar again. "This one is a single that's going to be off of our new album. It'll be around sometime soon. We don't know when." Noel shouts "One two three four!" at a tempo of 100 bpm. He plays the familiar post punk riff of "Arms, So Skinny." Which peaked at number nine on the Hot Digital Charts. He begins singing and a sluggish mosh pit starts up again. The band slowly builds up into a climax of intensity until it goes into a slow feedback solo. Noel begins messing with delay pedals and feedback boosters for five minutes which extends the song. Noel screams the Japanese verse along with the crowd and the song becomes very intense before Noel ends it with heavy feedback.

The silence of Noel's feedback is broken with heavy cheers. "We have one more, you guys have been so so so so so great. It's called Manifest Destiny, get really fucking rowdy!" Levi begins playing the abrasive lead of Manifest Destiny which sends the crowd into a frenzy as well as the band. The band builds up energy until the end when it goes into a slower part of the song. The whole band as well as the crowd are shouting the "ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh" part of the song until Jerry plays powerful sixteenth note fill which sends the band into a completely different tempo of about 120. Noel throws his guitar off of his body and runs towards Jerry. He then books it to the edge of the stage where he miraculously leaps into the arms of the crowd. The crowd begins surfing him around the pit. You can see a look of pure euphoria on his face as he is surfed back up on stage and the song ends. He's panting as he grabs the microphone. "We're Some Kind of Planet and it's time to go to a different planet. Thank you guys so much. We're from Seattle, Washington so we're going to be here next year. They all stand in the center of the stage so people can get pictures. Noel pulls his phone out and takes a picture of the four of them and they take a bow and walk off stage.

Setlist:
Astrobowl 3000
Nixonetics
You'd Bet Your Slick Jeans on It
Jizzums (Temporary title; changes with every show they play.)
Arms, So Skinny
Manifest Destiny

Sound alikes:
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#8 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:00:35(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Magie Lena

Set List

Magie’s performance at the Northwest Festival is a shorter and simple version of what she’s being performing on her “I’ll always be here waiting world tour”. The concert is separated in four segments, starting with her more recent rock influenced songs, moving to her electronic influenced songs, then there’s an intimate moment with her slow-tempo tracks and an encore.
The introduction of “Calling your name” starts the performance, Magie comes walking slowly from the back of the stage, she’s wearing leather pants with boots and a short gold shirt showing her belly. She walks till she reaches the pedestal placed in the edge of the stage, behind her is her band formed of a percussionist, a bassist, a drummer, two guitarist, one turntable programmer and two backing vocals. The crowd is amused by the presence of Magie and her thin voice the moment she starts to perform the famous track. This first moment is just recognizing the field for Magie, she doesn’t move so much, she keeps standing yet trying to take reactions from her crowd as she interprets the track with subtle hand moves and sexy looks. She often smiles the entire performance revealing her charismatic personality.
The second track “Forgive me” begins right after the end of “Calling your name”, this second one being more of an electronic rock track, Magie does not leaves the pedestal, yet she is surrounding by a stunning light effect of colorful laser lights, the big led screen behind her shows some visual concepts of a rainbow. It was showing before a storm while she was singing “Calling your name” so it seems that the video projection is following mother nature’s forces, it explains the rainbow and the colorful laser lights. After these two tracks, it’s time to Magie speaks with her audience.

UserPostedImage

Magie: Whats up Northwest? – Cheers and screams – How are you guys feeling tonight? – Another pause – I’m so honored to be performing here for you, I really hope you’ll have a great time tonight! This concert is part of my “I’ll always be here waiting world tour” so I’ll always be here to entertain you, please enjoy the show, ‘cause I’m here for you!

The next track is “Existential Crisis” the performance receives more mobility; Magie takes the mic off the pedestal and starts to circulate the stage. As she walks she interacts with the audience yet trying to keep her vocals on pitch, she maintains her breath control, but when comes the chorus of this track, she fully surrenders at her ecstasy and starts to jump and rock with the audience. The video projection shows the same rainbow, but now it’s turned into gray scale, while the lights of the performance are white. Visually it’s very pleasuring, because all the lights rotating form some sort of spotlight for Magie, making her the principal element of the performance.

UserPostedImage

After the quick darkness of the stage, it is lighted up again, revealing that Magie now is holding an electric guitar, that’s right, she’s playing an electric guitar. She’s back behind at her pedestal, she’ll need to focus while to perform the track “Ask my love”. Taking to lead for herself, she starts to play the guitar riff and instantly sing the romantic yet sexy track. Her guitar is all covered in crystals, and it’s pink, very feminine. The video projection doesn’t show anything but a some shots of her rocking the guitar, the crowd is surprised at the newly guitar player, but they’re cheering the whole performance. Moments she finished the performance, the stage got dark again and it was lighted up, revealing that she was not holding the guitar anymore and the pedestal was not there so she was free to walk and dance throughout the stage for the performance of “You and I”. This last song of the Rock Segment is a little more danceable than the previous tracks, so Magie can improvise some dance moves, which include contortions and flipping hair. Video projection for this performance, showed Magie silhouette against the sun light as she was fighting with another man silhouette in a dance routine.
Moving to the electronic segment of the concert, Magie changed her clothes, now she is wearing a top with neon lights that are lighted according the beats of the song, in each performance of the four tracks, this neon light changed its color. She’s also wearing pants with animal prints, before she starts “Lie to me” the video projection now reveals that the forces to be used are the human nature ones, the first being the sexual power of a woman, perfectly fit for the song’s theme. During the performance Magie is accompanied by two other female dancers, the whole stage is lighted in purple lights and guess what props they are using? The pole dance. Magie uses a pole dance in the center while her female dancers uses two other pole dance, one in the left and one in the right. On the screen are shown scenes of the music video of this track, Magie is extremely sexy using all of her sensuality during her performance at the pole dance. The featuring of this song is Elyar Black, his part is sung by him in a video projection of himself while Magie was dancing in the pole dance.
The next performance is for the track “There comes the queen” and so the colors of the lights changed to green, and in the video projection, there’s a glamorous Magie in a throne with a crown and lots of jewelry. For this performance, Magie and her two female dancers are stepping a dance routine, very easy to be copied, as they perform, Magie’s top is lighted up according the beats of the track. When she finishes this performance, she takes a moment to catch her breath and have a little chat with the crowd.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Magie: Are you guys having fun so far? – Pause – I said ARE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN. – another pause to receive the cheers – I’m having fun too, but you know, I had a song with miss Tisha Jackson last year that caused a little drama in some people, but guess what, it ended up being one of my most recognized songs and I know you all love it!

Magie was talking about “Bitch is Back”, for this performance the stage gets lighted in red, the video for the song is showed on the led screen and Magie dances the routine of the track with her dancers. Tisha performs the part her part in another video projection, as Magie dances her ass off on the stage to entertain her fans. The performance is fierce, no doubt, Magie shows off her skills as a dancer, revealing she can contorts her body and be extremely sexy. The crowd sing along all the world of the song without hesitation, when it is finished Magie receives a standing ovation, making her smile for almost one minute after the end of the track. Once again she took a little breath to talk with the crowd.

Magie: Thank you, You know, there are moments in our lives that we truly need some spiritual guidance, and I found myself lost in that aspect some years ago. But when I found Wicca, I could totally identify myself with it and find a state of balance for my life. This next song is called “Coven”.

The video projection shows Magie meditating in the top of a mountain, the lights for this performance are yellow and Magie is performing some modern dance steps with her dancers while she sings the spiritual track. The performance is unusual for this segment, but it’s extremely electronic driven, the song is an electro-techno song and Magie’s voice is altered with effects during the performance. The dance routine has some ballet elements, Magie does not perform the entire routine as her dancers does, because some movements are complicated and she has to sing the song, so she keeps on using her improvising skills to not let the visual aspect of the whole performance down its quality. When it is finished, the stage gets dark again.
Up next there’s the intimate segment of the concert, Magie reappears wearing a blue dress, placed behind her pedestal, smiling and giving the sign for her band to start the track “Like a Stone”. The lights are dim, only Magie is lighted, on the video projection there’s a little white bear walking in the middle of a snow desert, as Magie is singing the song, this little bear finds obstacles of ice and water holes, even though with difficulty it manages to cross the snow desert. Magie gives her best vocal performance of the night, she sings the song with emotion and doesn’t miss one single note of the singing. She looks quite beautiful as well among the dim light and the video projection. Moving to the next intimate track of the segment, there’s “I’ll always be here waiting”, for this track the video projection shows a forest of pine and snow falling down, but there’s also fake snow falling down on the stage, giving the performance a more elaborated visual aspect for the performance. Magie often looks at the open sky, because the song is about her passed father, the moment really is special, ‘cause the emotion through the song is strong and incredibly touching.

UserPostedImage

“Outcome” is the next intimate track to end the last segment of the concert, for this performance, Magie kept her blue princess inspired dress, but the snow that was falling stopped and the video projection of the forest now shows that the snow is melting. During this performance, Magie dancers are back at the stage dancing through the intimate track, the performance is inspired by ballet moves once again, they’re all dressed in blue and so does the lights of the stage. Magie sings the song with majesty and when it ends Magie blow kisses to her fans as if she was ending the concert; however there’s still one last segment for the delights of Magie’s fans.
Before Magie comes back for the Encore, a video is showed on the led screen of gossips about Magie’s private life, some footages of paparazzi and TV shows criticizing her career decisions and even her live performances, this video is really loud and full of information. Its climax resumes to bright white lights and Magie’s back at the stage to perform the medley of two songs of her most recent record, the tracks “Apathy” and “Try the lucky”.

UserPostedImage

She’s wearing a shirt just like the first segment of the concert, however the color is silver, she’s back at her leather pants and boots and this time she is very playful with her dancers. They interact with each other a lot and they seem to have a lot of fun, the future pop influence of these two songs is very danceable and fun to listen and watch to. The video projection kept showing fake tabloid news about Magie, so it certainly is a critic the singer wants to do about how some music critics and gossip magazine reacts to her actions and her private life, it’s fun.
The last two performances of the concert is the single “Remember me” and a cover of her past girl band ElectroDeath, the hit single “When your heart’s not open”. For Remember me, Magie sits in a stool takes a little breath and speaks again with the crowd.

Magie: This next two songs are very important to me. And as we get to the end of our show, I want to thank you all for the love and support you’re giving to me, I’m so happy. The tour just begun and there are a lot of places for me to visit, so if you still want to watch me, don’t forget to buy a ticket. Thank you so much and we’ll see us soon.

The performance for Remember me, has the entire stage dark and only Magie lighted, she tried to slowdown the mood of the previous performance but it doesn’t succeed, the crowd was excited enough to keep the dancing, she managed through the performance till it ended.
For “When your heart’s not open” Magie is with her dancers again and now we can say that she ends the concert in high class. With the original dance routine, a rain os paper and the old music video of the track being showed at the screen, the whole performance took a nostalgic feeling, leaving the fans amused by reviving such a remarkable time of pop music. The concert ended with Magie waving goodbye to her fans and a big word on the screen saying “THANK YOU”.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#9 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:28:12(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Natasha Iver - Best in the Northwest
UserPostedImage

SETLIST:
1. Tashi
2. Girls in the Bar (Going For It)
3. My Boyfriend Will Hate This Song (Dirty Metal Music Fan)
4. Just the Same
5. Feel the Rain
6. Repeat
7. Just a Girl (No Doubt cover)
8. Okay

Edited by user 25 May 2015 11:29:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 7 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#10 Posted : 26 May 2015 13:09:20(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

My Own Violence live at The Gorge!

UserPostedImage

The sun is beginning to set in the central Washington sky. The lights on the stage go completely white as Jeremy walks on stage and as he gets to his DJ table, a series of colorful lights flicker towards the crowd. "Check...Check...Check..." He says in a jokingly low voice as he puts the microphone in his mouth. "Hey, this is My Own Violence and it's about to get funkay in here!" He shouts as he begins his fist song with a 16th note bass drum beat. The song does a snare fill and the song gets more intense; as does Jeremy. He begins moving his body left and right. This is a completely new style for the IDM artist. His debut album straddled as a breakcore/dance album. This new material is more of a future funk style. The crowd is in agreement with it though. They begin dancing wildly to the powerful kick drum and the in time lights. Jeremy ends the song right at the three minute mark and the crowd cheers.

Jeremy grabs his microphone. "How was that? That's a new song called I'm Dreaming. Of course, it's stylized but you'll see when I release it. I'm so glad to be back here, I played last year and my set was complete shit but you guys loved it. I'm here almost exactly a year after the first one and I've gotten so much better. This next song is a continuation of that first song. It's called Keep Me Dreaming." He begins his next song with a quick cutoff automation clip which goes straight into a phaser driven funk song. He begins dancing in a similar fashion to the previous song. He turns the cutoff all the way down and he goes all the way to the floor but as it goes back up, so does he. The vocals kick in and he begins clapping the two and four. You can tell that he's very much into his new music. The jumbotron behind him is flashing psychedelic images and clips from various anime but as the song ends it cuts to him again.

UserPostedImage

The crowd cheers for him. "Thank you guys. You know, I got back from touring in March and it was a very strenuous tour but I really want to do it again. A lot of people don't realize how fucking awesome touring is, honestly. I tried to book some dates at some Washington nightclubs but they were all booked up. Sorry, guys. At least I thought about you. However, if you did hear me on tour, you might recognize this one. He begins playing the familiar organ chords of (Re)Start Codon the title track of his Freshman album. "I think you know what's up. Clear a huge ass spot in the pit. Just make a ton of room." The crowd does as they're told and Jeremy smiles. "Good, good now, you in that sick Cat in The Hat suit; could you please step into the center? The skinny guy in a Cat in The Hat suit walks into the center. "Now you the shirtless dude with the bleached hair step in the center. The right side is Team Shirtless and the left side is Team Cat in The Hat. You two in the center are going to do a dance and your side is going to try and mimic that dance and at some point in the song, you're going to find a random person that you've never met and you're going to switch places with him or her. Make sense? Let's do this!" The song goes into it's main lead the the two begin dancing against each other. Jeremy begins doing his own dance as he watches. Halfway through, the two switch. "Pretty good, pretty good! You guys have some sick moves!" This happens two other times until the song ends.

The huge gap in the pit is filled up again. "I do that every show and each outcome is totally different. I think team Shirtless won though. Give them a hand!" The crowd cheers for the other team. "Now give a hand for the other team. They were great too." The crowd cheers. "Are you guys ready for Groove in Downtown?" The crowd responds in approval. "I'm gonna be in the crowd with you guys! I've been so stoked for Groove in Downtown! I hope we can all have a good dance." He says as he begins his next song called Dance Away Into The Sunset. He begins the song with a quick cutoff sweep which is then broken with a quick sound of an anime character laughing. There is heavy sidechaining on the kick drum which transitions into the vocals of a Japanese male. Jeremy begins headbanging back and forth to the song. He encourages the crowd to clap along to the two and four. He then puts it into a buildup which causes everyone to begin jumping up and down. He puts the song into another cutoff sweep, longer this time though. He finishes the song with the cutoff sweep ending.

The crowd begins cheering for him and whatever crazy psychedelics Jeremy took before his set begin kicking in. He holds his hands up high. "Everyone...Put your hands up in the air as far as they'll go. Put 'em up... All of you!" The crowd obeys "I want your hands to dance." He says as he starts up the next song which starts with atmospheric pads. It then goes into an intense banger with Ice Cube's Check Yo Self sampled in it. He begins jumping up and down, obviously tripping really hard he is suddenly bursting with energy. He ends the song shortly after putting his head up against his laptop.

Almost instantly, he transitions into his next song which samples the line "So loud the whole world can hear us" from Medina's single, Goodbye, which he proudly produced. It's much slower then the original song and it features a sampled shoegaze guitar riff and trap drums. With every downbeat, Jeremy head bangs. Clearly, he is peaking from whatever he took; you can see him grinning like most intoxicated people do. He begins swaying with the song. Around the middle of the song, detuned chords begin playing along with the rest of the song and he begins a gentle fade out which leads into a sample of some Atari game. "I hope you all get laid tonight, goodnight, I love you all. He says simply as he walks off stage.

Setlist:
ॐIMDREAMINGॐ
Keep Me Dreaming
(Re)Start Codon
Dance Away Into Sunset
Checked Life//Wrecked Life
End Transmission

Sound alikes:

Edited by user 26 May 2015 13:11:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

erich hess on 26/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 26/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 26/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#11 Posted : 26 May 2015 14:13:29(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Groove in Downtown

Set list

Groove in Downtown is a musical and art project formed by Drake Anton Zaslavsky (aka mISTER_b) and vocalist Nate Alexander; they’ve been touring for months now and gathering widespread acclaim by their versatile sets and stunning visual concepts. What the crowd will witness in this festival is a one-hour set of their two hour long set on the road.
There’s a large video projection build up I the stage, it is part of the full size led screen that Groove In Downtown carry on their world tour. The has a cabin with two spots, where Drake and Nate stays while they’re playing the DJ set of their concert, but also there’s a moment where this cabin is half opened where the hip hop and pop tracks of the set are played in a more singer concert vibe.
Before the concert starts, a countdown starts on the led screen, it counts down from 10 to 9 as the melodies of the song “choice” are playing. As it gets on number one, the whole stage and led screens are lighted up bright and then it gets dark, no sound at all, except the atmospheric background of the song, Nate starts to sing the first lines of the track with his synthetized voice and so a vide of a rush street at night begins to be played. The stage sort of is lighted revealing Nate and Drake, inside the cabin on the stage. The crowd goes insane and the intimism and dark song is being performed. The lights of the video are hypnotic, the crowd cannot realize they’re about to enter in a clubber field.
Right after “choice” is finished, Drake and Nate work on the turntable and the song “Free Spirit” starts, mixed with the final beats of “Choice” introducing the Club Set of their concert. The video changed to show Liyah in Neon clothes dancing in the middle of the rush street, it is very stylized; the streetlights are projected to the outside of the video, accompanying Liyah there are a lot of clones of herself, but they don’t have human textures, they’re actually made of lights as well. Coming in the cabin with the Drake and Nate, appears Liyah holding a microphone and singing the song lines, she is quickly lighted so the crowd can realize that it’s a live vocal performance, she remain inside the cabin with the boys, because the performance is all about the visual concept. The song is a tech house influenced track with lots of elements and turntable effects. Soon after the end of “Freedom” during the final drum sequence Drake introduces the groove deep house “Livin’ da life”, Nate with his robotic voice singing the short and fast verse of the song, he keeps repeating it throughout the e6 minutes of the track. The video projection now changed to a more nightclub-oriented concept, with lasers and cubic forms, different tones of green and blue, Nate and Drake seem to be enjoying themselves while executing the track, they’re cheering with the crowd bouncing their hands making the good vibe of the moment increases. The track is incredibly groove and no one at the crowd seem to be standing but bouncing and dancing.

UserPostedImage

Keeping the same drum sequence Drake and Nate now introduces another track, from another DJ called Deadmau5, the song “I remember” a classic club track from 00’s totally remixed into a new disco track with some influences of deep house. The moment the crowd recognized the hit single, they started to cheer loud and dance to the incredibly infectious beats. As for the video projection, the night club geometric forms continue, but now they took form of people dancing, girls flipping their hairs and men taking drinks, the lights now are in a purple tone, keeping the visuals dim and warming just like the beats.
Mixing with “I Remember” comes “Substitute Love” the new disco track of the duo presented on their debut album. This track has been experiencing some wide reception in the set of a variety of underground DJs, it already received at least twenty remixes of different genres in the electronic music, due to the strong club airplay. The song is expected to be released as an official single, and right before Drake and Nate drop the characteristic synth beat, they have a little chat with the crowd, even though the drum sequence is still in the background of their chat.

Drake: Hey Northwest!
Nate: Are you enjoying Northwest?
Drake: This next track is our brand new single, so take a listen!

Once they dropped the synth beats and later the ska-guitar riff of the track, the crowd went crazy, everyone started to jump. The human forms of the video projection changed to flowers, and the lights changed to red and yellow, the flowers were sprouting in the face of the crowd making it look like they would hit them at any time. During the first chorus, fireworks explodes above the crowd and everyone screams and shouts to the intensity of the set. Certainly, this song is a remarkable club bang; Nate sings it live, with a lot of swag and confidence. When it ends, the stage got dark and the sound ceased, it was time to change the segment of the concert.
Again, another video introduces the second segment of the concert, this time the concept art created by Ernest will take the space, this introduction video shows Ernest creating one of his painting in a wall in the streets of New York. He is painting Nate and Drake with the boy of their video for “Can I Exist”, while he paints it, a classical piano track plays. One minute after, the stage lights up revealing Liyah in the center of it, while Drake still on the cabin behind her in time drop the beats for “Dope”.
The electropop song has some R&B influence thanks to Liyah singing. The performance is very energetic and Liyah seem to have a lot of fun during the execution of the single. The crowd singalong with her, which makes her even more excited towards her performance. The video show Liyah painted on the same wall that Ernest was painting in the introduction video, however she is walking through the wall, in the long street at some neighbor in New York.

UserPostedImage

Coming after, Nate hits the stage with Liyah and they both greet the crowd.

Nate: So now we have a lot of hip hop tracks for y’all
Liyah: Thank you so much for the love Northwest, these two boys deserve it!
Nate: Wow, you deserve it too Liyah… love ya

“The Hollywood star” beings to be played, Nate and Liyah share the vocals for this performance, they walk through the stage, Nate uses sunglasses, but he’s having such a goodtime performing with the hip hop singer. They improvises some dance steps while singing the song, the lights are bright and in the video projection there’s another Ernest painting, this time around it shows a lot of past Hollywood starts such as Marilyn Monroe, Elvis and Michael dancing to the beats of the track. The ironic tone on both singers voice makes all the difference during the performance, and obviously the reaction of the crowd helps even more with the performance.
Following the next performance, Liyah left the stage so Nate performed the track “Smoke in the sky” alone. The video game vibe of the track was well used on the video projection, it was showing a version of Mario Bro’s, but instead of having Mario, it had Drake and Nate in pixels, they’re stepping on trashes and garbage and they’re destroying chimneys, obviously something closer to the theme of the track. Nate is has the swag, despite we thought that he would totally take an acoustic guitar to sing an acoustic set, we are totally wrong with his stage presence, or at least that’s what he’s doing in Groove in Downtown, he even has some styled dance steps. His singing is warm and breathy, but he shows off some attitude through it.

UserPostedImage

After “Smoke in the sky”, the video game film showing in the led screen shows the two heros fighting the boss of the level. The lights of the stage were shut off so only the video projection was turned on, the music changed to the original Mario Bro’s tune, Drake and Nate as characters of the video game, trying to defeat a big ball of pollution, but they seem to be weak, that’s when another character appears, which comes to be Kidd Amaze. The crowd recognizes the character and they cheer for it. When all of the three characters defeated the boss of the level, the lights were turn on the stage revealing Kidd and Nate with their mics on hands. Drake dropped the beats for “Without a Cause”.
The reception for the number one single was insane, the crowd screamed, shout, and put their fists to the sky, while Nate and Kidd performed the track. Kidd didn’t changed his rap in this track, he kept the same lines, probably because he heard the crowd singing along with him, every fast word he was rapping. The video projection took another shift, now showing several kids of different ethnicities, singing the song lines, the video is real impacting and this performance is a highlight on the set list of Groove In Downtown, perhaps the stage presence of Kidd brought an enormous amount of attitude to the performance. After this performance. Nate introduced Kidd to the crowd.

Nate: Ladies and gentleman, give it up for KIDD AMAZE!
Kidd: yo, yo whats up everyone!
Nate: So glad to have you here Kidd, thank you so much.
Kidd: My pleasure!

Drake dropped the beats for “Black Roster”. The crowd screamed louder, because Kidd didn’t leave the stage, he was going to rap in this song too. The original version of this track has Matt Young, but for this performance, Kidd took the control of the rapping verses, the first rap he performed the original lyrics, for the second strophe he improvised. His skills are impressive, he managed to rhyme and keep the theme of the track. Nate and Drake were surprised at his ability; the crowd were even louder than they were. As for the visual concept of this performance, it showed some stylized historic figures of power and failure like Hitler, Mussolini and other politician and military characters who abused of power and money to become dictatorships. Visual effects deform their faces.

UserPostedImage

The next track was another hit single called “Can I exist?”, Kidd stayed in the stage for the benefit of the crowd. Nate sings the first strophe and the choruses of this track while Kidd sung the second strophe and the last strophe of the track, which are raps. He again, freestyled half of the track, he used some of the original rhymes, but he added his own rhymes as well. During the choruses of the track, the crowd sung along with Nate, they know this song so well, besides the performance of “Without a Cause” this was the closest intimate performance of the night, the connection between Groove in Downtown, Kidd Amaze and their fans, is incredibly awesome to watch. For the video projection, the original music video for this track was playing, with a little variation of scenes. Ending the performance, Kidd gives an evil laugh just like in the original track, he then greeted Nate and Drake, wave a goodbye and peace sign to the crowd and left the stage. Before the last track of the night, Nate thanked the crowd and join Drake in the cabin once again.

Nate: We are so glad to be performing for you Northwest, thank you so much for the love! Peace!

Drake started playing the last song of the night, “After Party”, on the led screen, footages of Drake and Nate world tour backstage, photos with famous people, with their beloved ones and their families made a familiar vibe for the performance. Quite a beautiful and harmonic way to finish the energetic performance they gave. While the song was reaching the end, Drake increased its tempo, the lights got frenetic just like the video playing on the led screens. When It was loud and fast, all the lights were white, Nate and Drake raised their arms waved goodbye to the crowd and the whole stage went dark. The sound ceased and the performance was over.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 26 May 2015 14:15:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 9 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 26/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 26/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#12 Posted : 26 May 2015 15:15:20(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

REPORTED FAILURE - BEST IN THE NORTHWEST

Set List

1. Days Spent in the Dark
2. Old Man in the Sea
3. Lie In
4. I Know You
5. Lunar Utero
6. Manufactured Radio
7. Frosted Peaks
8. Take Arms Against a Sea of Troubles
9. Land and Sea
10. Hands
11. I am the Walrus
12. Crumbling
13. Landslide
UserPostedImage

The night sky soaks the Gorge Amphitheater in a dark indigo studded with stars. The sea of bodies lies in a semi-bowl from the front row, through the pit, through the waves of festivarians, to the gentle hillside by the exit. White lights dance on the stage as the introduction blasts through the loudspeaker. It is a classical romantic piece with gentle and melodic strings but uses winds to grow to a more suspecting and dangerous sound, like Mozart's 40th symphony.

But Reported Failure quickly cuts out the crap. In one big note the band joins in playing an epic symphonic progression. The lights flash all over in white and red and fog fills the stage. Rock and roll blasts from the amps and the loudspeakers shattering the eardrums of anyone too close. The pit becomes wild with motion as everyone tries to squeeze to the front. The jam comes to a climax and suddenly it all stops. "WE ARE REPORTED FAILURE" shouts Billie and the crowd erupts in cheer. The lights settle to a milky white glow revealing Billie Beckett, Matt Collins, Robert Edwards, and Vin Peters. They are joined by two backing musicians, a keyboard player and a guitarist to complete their live sound. They look like a bunch of grunge kids in ragged jeans and t or button down shirts. Billie Beckett wears a baseball cap and graphic t shirt. Most of all they look ready to rock the heck out.

The first song "Days Spent in the Dark" starts immediately with taps on the keyboard and a whipped drum beat. The crowd starts to go nuts. It is one of the bands most well known songs. The guitars are crisp with minimal distortion. Billie summons a booming voice of God filling the entire amphitheater. The crowd screams the lyrics back at him. The band has a big screen behind them. During this song is shows footage of the night sky. It makes Reported Failure seem like they are floating through space. The band brings energy from the start playing a spotless version of the first song from "Rome" and really setting the tone for an epic show.

UserPostedImage

They move fast to the next song. Robert starts bashing his drums. "Alright Best in the Northwest. We aren't going to wait until mid set to bring the energy and neither can you. So when this kicks in I want to see all of you go fucking crazy" says Billie. Rob stops and Vin jumps in playing the opening riff for "Old man in the sea." It is a new song, so the crowd may have needed the extra motivation to lose their shit, but lose their shit they do. When the band gets amped up, the crowd-surfers appear and the pit starts flailing. Vin thrashes on his guitar playing a truly sexy solo. Vin Peters, everything about this man is sex. His hair is long enough to make him a real rock God. He swings his six strings around with so much swag he almost sets the bar too high for being so early in the set. As they play the song the screen behind them shows a montage of dramatic water scenes: waves crashing on rocks, waterfalls, underwater scenes. It all fits well with the themes of the song itself.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

They pause for a second, but the crowd keeps a noisy environment. Rob takes a swig of beer. Vin checks his tuning. Next thing Robert brings them in to the next song of the set, "Lie In." It also comes right after "Old man in the sea" on the album. Instead of water, the screen projects a montage of fire. Matt really gets in to the groove in this song shaking from side to side and gliding around the stage cool as a caterpillar. Vin fires off a volley of riffs and plays off of Matt's movement. They both rock out together on the sidelines with Billie in the middle singing his little heart out. The lights shake a right orange red and white flashing and swelling with the music. The mood is exciting. Vin whips his guitar around and frolics around moving to the side of the stage sometimes, raising his guitar like a battle axe. This song also features a guitar solo, even more wicked than the last. "YEAH" screams Billie and rips open a mosh pit. Puffs of smoke rise from all around back part of the crowd as the song ends.

UserPostedImage

Three songs in, they take a real rest. The lights show the crowd and Reported Failure takes a good look at the thousands of fans who came to see them. "Wow" says Billie trailing off. "BEST IN THE NORTHWEST" he shouts and they all cheer. "How are you all doing tonight?" he asks, and the near constant roar of the audience serves as his answer. "It sure is great to see you. We just put out a new album last month called Lie In. I really hope you've heard it. Those last two songs were from it. But if you'll allow us we'd like to play a song from our first album." The crowd seems to like this idea. "This is called I Know You" the crowd starts to go nuts at hearing the introductory bass and drums for the first Reported Failure single ever. The guitars join in with full pop punk fury. Billie sings with an emo drawl, but it is evident that he is older and more mature. They still bring the youthful fire. Vin goes right up to the crowd so they can even touch him and spends most of the song connecting with the front rows. Matt grooves away. Robert is back beating with constant energy and precision timing.

UserPostedImage

The band continues playing their biggest songs with one that everyone knows, "Lunar Utero." Argueably the biggest hit from "Rome" the whole crowd knows this song. Its dark pop punk vibe is accompanied by footage of the moon. The music, the backdrop, and all the drugs we took earlier help make Reported Failure's set start to feel like a dream. The lighting switches to a beautiful blue. The song is one of Reported Failure's most popular, so Billie lets the crowd sing a good portion of it in a chorus that is thousands strong. He looks amazed by the mass of people singing his lyrics back at him. Overall Reported Failure brings their pop punk to an arena sized festival in a big way. They keep this going with the next song "Manufactured Radio" from their fourth album. The screen shows a super fast montage of rock bands through the ages starting from the sixties. Each shot lasts just a few frames. Barely long enough to tell who it is. Most of the crowd knows this song too. Vin rips a huge guitar solo meanwhile Billie goes on a rampage around the stage strumming and jumping around. They jam on for about thirty extra seconds until they fade out and are overtaken by the roar of the crowd.

UserPostedImage

Six songs in and the band have really started to break a sweat. They take a pause. They switch guitars and drink some water. Soon enough the band continue playing what could easily be the rough tracklist for a greatest hits record. They start playing "Frosted Peaks" continuing the sing along with the crowd. Billie really brings the passion in his vocals. The backdrop is in line with the song title. It gives the feeling of flying over a picturesque snowy mountain range. It is one of the more epic moments in the set as the rhythmic guitar and earth shattering beat take over everything and express more than words ever could. From this point the set switches from Reported Failure playing their biggest radio hits to playing deeper cuts and songs with a lot more dynamic instrumentation than verse chorus verse chorus style lyricism. After "Frosted Peaks" they play another new song "Take Arms Aganst a Sea of Troubles." The headbangers really come out in this song. The mosh pit gets rolling. When Billie isn't preaching through the mic he is losing his mind dancing around with Matt and hucking his guitar this way and that. Vin too keeps moving and showing off how entertaining he can be to watch as he holds his guitar out or above his head and flips it around his back in a 360. The seven minutes that the guitar heroics last is uplifting.

UserPostedImage

The band doesn't stop, rather they let their strings vibrate and the guitar tone take over. They change tone significantly but stick with the long guitar driven vibe for the next song. While "Take Arms" is a very aggressive guitar journey, "Land and Sea" which comes next is a more sensitive guitar ballad that builds from slow moving tones to a full blistering melody. The crowd sings along but it might be even more interesting just to watch the band perform and let the swells of music overtake your every muscle and nerve. The lights are a vulnerable purple blue and white mix while the footage returns to the ocean but much more calming than it was during "old man in the sea." As the song ends, Reported Failure is in the thick of their set. The crowd roars. They take a moment to rest and check their instruments. "Thank you very much" says Billie, sounding very humbled after singing such an emotional song. The crowd cheers. "You know its an absolute privilege to be able to close out this festival and play for all of you. Can we get a big round of applause for all the other artists who have come on this stage the past two days." The crowd erupts. Robert slams on the drums a few times. "The next song we are going to play is called Hands. I hope you like it."

UserPostedImage

The intro beat and guitar riff to "Hands" begins and the crowd goes wild. The rock anthem bursts from the speakers and in to the hearts of the audience. Billie sings with conviction. Robert keeps a steady energy fowing into the song. Matt and Vin feed off of each oter again to put on the show. They sing the lyrics too even though they aren't miced. It is clear the band loves playing this song. "Everybody in the audience put your hands in te air" yells Billie partly in to the song. They obey their benevolent God. The song is one of the most exciting in the whole set. When it ends Billie goes back to the mic to sing. "We have two more songs for you tonight. This one is by four lads from Liverpool, and we love then and love to put our own spin on this song. So we hope you enjoy it. Its by The Beatles. this is I am te Walrus." The song starts with a keyboard riff and Vin playing a soaring melody. Robert brings in the beat which has a ot more punch than Ringo's orignal. Vin pays the part that the string section plays in the orignal. Billie sounds like a punk John Lennon with a tint of California swagger. Matt wishes he could be as good as Paul, but he does a fine job at bringing the bass. The overall vibe is just as strange and melodic but more grungy and grimey than the orignal. They go in to a dramatic progression at the end in the absence of random radio noise. Throughout, the lights remain fairly calm, but the screen shows a spiral of changing colors like a tye die kaleidoscope. When it ends it brings the house down.

UserPostedImage

After a long journey, the band has reached the final song. "You've been a great crowd. We'll see you all next time. Thank you so much. This last one is called Crumbling." Robert starts te opening beat and the crowd goes crazy. It is the ultimate Reported Failure song: their first number one hit. The band brings all their energy one final time. The passion shows in how each member plays their instrument in the last song with precision and emotion. The crowd sings every single word back to them. When the original song ends the band refuses to stop playing. They go on jamming playing a noisey thrashing melody. Everyone goes for it. Robert plays epic fills smashing his drums to bits. Matt slaps his bass and plucks it faster than a human should be able to. Billie and Vin play off of each other each scraping their strings in time with each other. Billie whips his guitar around unleashing huge chords. Vin whips his hair around and plays the epic chaotic lead guitar he is known for. The mosh pit opens up big time. The crowdsurfers take their last chance. All the way to the back it is impossible not to dig the beat. Billie screams "YEAH" and wails on the mic for a few bars bringing a roar of response from the audience. One last climactic not. Then it is over. Robert and Matt stop playing. Matt throws his bass picks in to the audience; Robert throws his drumsticks. Billie stops playing and throws his pick and is hat. Vin keeps playing a high pitched riff then he takes his guitar off and throws it across the stage creating a cascade of noise from his amp. They all leave.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

As Vin's guitar continues to hum the crowd screams. Eventually someone turns off the amp. Then the crowd starts to chant. "encore encore encore encore" starts the call quiet at first but soon enough it fills te whole ampitheatre. At first there is no answer. The band seems to have gone. The chant loses a little steam but the cheers continue louder than ever for a couple of minutes. Then out of the dust and smoke floating around stage Billie Beckett walks with an acoustic guitar in hand. The crowd appluases and cheers in appreciation. He plugs his guitar in and approaches the microphone. "I've decided I'll play one more." The audience goes wild again. Without introducing it he starts to play the song "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac which appeared as a cover on the album "Rome." Witout the overpowering guitar sound of most Reported Failure songs, it is a chance for a sentimental sing along between Billie and the audience. Everyone knows the song. It is a powerful moment as thousands of people sing the words over the sound of a single acoustic guitar:
I took my love, I took it down
Climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
'Til the landslide brought it down
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too
And I'm getting older too
Oh, take my love, take it down
Climb a mountain and turn around

And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down
And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down
The landslide will bring it down

OOC: And that's that! Thank you guys so much for participating in any way shape or form that you did. You guys are the true MVPs tonight. :D
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

JohnnyBBB on 26/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 26/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 26/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)