logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1 Posted : 06 June 2015 12:13:47(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
UserPostedImage
minimum rock and roll

UserPostedImage
jayne wriggle

minimum rock and roll: webshows come and go....we're going to keep coming as long as we can!

jayne: thats filthy. should i be wearing boots?

minimum rock and roll: nah. the average lifespan of one of these shows is about 1 post on a foru....i mean one video on youtube!

jayne:oooh,im on the internetz? *waves* hi dad! hi daisy! hi paws! hi erica! hi mailman who grumbles all the time! hi guy who parked my car for me!

minimum rock and roll: this show is at my house...i dont have valet parking.

jayne: oh....well guy who stole my car? i want that kit kat bar back in an UNEATEN state! *laughs*

minimum rock and roll: we should probably call the cops.

jayne: wasnt my car.im sure its covered by rental insurance.

minimum rock and roll: well,lets hop right in to the questions. it was all the rage on twitter....jayne,whats your stance on shaving vs not shaving your armpits?

jayne: are yours shaved?

minimum rock and roll: actually,yes.

jayne:...what? really?! well there goes my towering diatribe of indignation....*mouths the word "fuck"* well...i think that all this girl power is great and all. but i think people are really kind of forgetting that if you are young and beautiful? you can totally pull it off. if you arent? then people look at you and vomit in their mouths a little. it stops being empowering and fighting the man, and starts looking sloppy. its not right,but hey? thats how the world works. youth affords more things than people will know.

minimum rock and roll: damn,how old are you? that is some old lady sounding shit.

jayne:*winks* older than you think.

minimum rock and roll:so...shaved for you?

jayne:*nods* yeah,but im not against those who dont. i just dont like it, personally.

minimum rock and roll: you just finished your first world tour. was touring with atomic war bride as crazy as its rumored to be?

jayne:im sure its toned down quite a bit. it wasnt all "caligula",if thats what you are asking. but...yeah. things got pretty crazy. i really cant say more as im sure the statute of limitations still is in effect and these are felonies we are talking about.

minimum rock and roll: aww,you cant dish just a little?

jayne:well...*looks to the left and to the right* i may have involved with the theft of an amish wagon. it turns out that no matter how fast the horses run,they just cant jump over a scion with the wagon still attached. we all got hurt on that one. i had 6 stitches to my forearm! *shows the scar* . the horsies were ok though. we arent criminals!

minimum rock and roll: its known you are related to erich hess in a way?

jayne: well...yeah. much like how he adopted dustyn blue at near adult hood? my father adopted him when he was 17.

minimum rock and roll:so was it just like old times,touring with his band?

jayne:no. we werent close at all back in the day. he had his friends,and i had mine. never shall the two meet,right? i really thought he was kind of a pervy drunk back then.

minimum rock and roll:oh...so he put the moves on you?

jayne: ew. no. there was an incident where he walked in on me in the shower. i hated him for years for that. i mean,you know him. would you put that past him? an "accident"? but he still maintains that to this day,so i think its true. *laughs* even before he was married,he treated me with the utmost respect. he loves my..our father,and myself. i think he perpetuates an image of himself that is far more lecherous than he really is.

minimum rock and roll: so you two are thick as thieves now?

jayne: now? yes. there is no in between with him. either he loves you,or he loathes the ground you walk on.

minimum rock and roll:speaking of family,how did your dad take the news you were dating a girl?

jayne: my dad is,and always has been openly gay. i think its safe to say it was no big deal to him. but it was a huge deal to me! i always thought i just dated horrible men who didnt know anything about how i wanted to be treated....but in retrospect,it wasnt them. it was me.i really didnt want anything to do with....those dangly things *laughs*

minimum rock and roll: how did you meet daisy? she won our hearts during big brother and we really thought she was a shoe in to win!

jayne: me too. i loved nova,but i think daisy should have won! who didnt fall instantly in love with her on that show? i think a lot...ok,one person kind of took advantage of her on there,but its someone i know....so i can understand why mariko did what she did. *waves arm dismissively* anyways,i saw daisy at an outdoor cafe and just walked right up to her. totally not something i usually do. i didnt even know i was attracted to her. it was really just "oh you were on tv.". but...*shrugs* i think we both know why i approached her.

minimum rock and roll:so girls for you?

jayne:yes! a relationship finally felt natural and not forced. *grins widely*

minimum rock and roll: your music seems to have a very...retro sound to it. do you really think there is a market for this?

jayne: definitely. a lot of music today,and im not slagging anyone! its just a lot of people take themselves soooooo serious. where is the fun? i think you can write songs about real things going on,and not be so depressing you want to hit yourself with a hammer just to feel something. something other than sad,that is? thats what i like about ska and reggae. you can write some serious or very socially conscious songs,but they still feel fun! i havent really done anything serious songs yet,but its nice to know i can and still be fun.

minimum rock and roll:so is there new material on the horizon?

jayne:i hope so,or else im not a musician...im unemployed! but so far,i havent written anything. im not going to force it like i did on my debut. did anyone buy it? heck,can anyone even name it? i doubt it.

minimum rock and roll: thank you very much for chatting with me. my mom will be home soon and needs to park her car in this garage.

jayne: you live with your mom? cool!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 6 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/06/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 07 June 2015 03:25:12(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: You embody everythin rock n roll giiirl so who better to interview you?! You get points for having an adult opinion on armpit hair. And even more points for wanting to have some fun with your music, I take my craft seriously but I hope you think I'm kinda fun :( even just a lil bit is good enough. OH and I wanna know if that car was actually stolen, fill me in? Eh?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 07 June 2015 04:08:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
jayne: oh,you are just as sweet as you seem on tweeter. you have rats and the whole "vayla" thing going on. how can you not be fun? you're the kind of person i want to jump on beds with. oh the car? yeah it was totally stolen. later it was found stripped of just about everything. lesson? never trust a man who looks like a real life kermit the frog to park your car.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.