logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 12 June 2015 01:21:37(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

i:They may be Korean but they're taking the world by storm! The phenomenal girl group Mi•Mi is here to perform their hottest single to date, "Play With Me"! [cheers from the crowd take over] But first, we just have to catch up with the girls. Say hi Mi•Mi!

Misu, Miki, Dae Na, Mae Na: [waves and laughs] Hello! Hi! [the crowd continues to applaud loudly]

i: Girls! You look stunning today and dare I say sexy! Just wow!

Misu: Yay, thank you! [people go crazy when she speaks]

Mae Na: We try! [giggles]

Miki: No, you try. [flips hair and giggles]

Dae Na: [flips hair with Miki and laughs]

i: [laughs] The confidence, I love it! And I'm sure everyone here is noticing a few more faces than the last time you shut our show down, introduce yourselves ladies!

[Mae Na and Dae Na wave once again]

Dae Na: I'm Dae Na! [the audience cheers]

Mae Na: Mae Na here! [the audience screams louder for her]

i: Nice to finally meet you girls! You weren't here last time but I'm sure you guys as an addition will make this performance even better! Speaking of, don't you 2 gals remember putting on that spectacular show last time you were here?

Miki: Oh my god how could we forget? It was such an amazing experience!

i: I heard it was your first live televised performance, I could only imagine the nerves you two were working through.

Misu: It was! But we're Mi•Mi, I knew we could do it. I think I was more scared for my panda that day. I had to leave him alone for the first time. I wonder what he's doing right now. [looks up and begins to think about her panda(?)]

i: What about now? You think you still got it?

Miki: Pshhk of course! We got this in the bag! [the crowd cheers and she smiles and blows a kiss at them, which makes them louder]

Misu: My panda has a bag. He wont tell me what's in it though..

i: A lot has happened since you guys were last here, tell us about it!

Mae Na: Well we joined the group! [the crowd laughs]

Miki: Yep, and after that we released our debut album and headed back to Korea. [Korean fans take this chance to show some pride]

Dae Na: Woop woop! We just got back a few months ago so everything's been really great.

Misu: I bought a panda!

i: Sounds great! Now that you're back in the states, we're hearing a lot about this upcoming music and even a WORLD TOUR [the crowd goes wild. bitches love emphasis], tell us something juicy about that.

Mae Na: I don't know man, it's all pretty juicy. It might get too real for you guys.

Miki: I don't think you could handle these juices.

Misu: Nobody can handle Mi•Mi's juices... except my panda. My panda likes my juices. He prefers blueberry-lemonade. Very picky, that one.

i: Oh come on! We can handle it!

Miki: [turns to the crowd] Only if you really want to know... [they quickly roar at her]

i: You hear the people, give them what they want! [laughs]

Dae Na: Well it's true, we ARE going on a world tour! [the crowd cheers] It's going to be a really long one.

Miki: We'll be on the road for 2 years and.... we're going to release 2 live albums and a studio album in the midst of it! [At first people gasp. Then all of a sudden everyone in the audience bounces around screaming and hugging each other like Oprah just sent them all home with cars]

Misu: [bounces around with them and clings onto Miki, hugging her] That's 4 albums! My panda has that same amount on fingers!

i: Oh wow! That's a LOT of music that I know we are going to absolutely love!! And the tour! It's about time! You owe us those 2 years!

Mae Na: We really do and this is our way of making it up to all the fans! [the crowd continues to cheer and Mae Na blows kisses at them]

i: Well your amazing tour and super saiyan album releases has yet to start. But you know a way I think you an make it up to the crowd right now? [turns around to the exhilarated crowd]

Misu: [looks around] ...what?

i: HERE TO PUT ON AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE FOR US ONCE WE GET BACK FROM THE BREAK, THIS IS MI•MI LIVE WITH "PLAY WITH ME" !

Misu: Oh oh, right! Oh my god, yay! [waves to the camera]

Miki: [laughs] SHOUT OUT TO MISU'S PANDA!

Misu: [waves at the camera]YO MY PANDA! Wait... no, [turns to Miki] I think you meant to say pony. [looks around]

Miki: [expressionless face] Amkae. You were saying panda this whole ti--

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The huge crowd begins to lose their minds when the commercial break is over and Mi•Mi begins to strut to the front of the stage in a straight line. They all stand in this line at attention once they make it to the center, looking around as the fans continue to scream. Without saying a word, they continue to pose for the crowd almost as if announcing their arrival and demanding applause for it. They stand there to wait for everyone to get quiet but they only get louder, many beginning to chant, "Mi•Mi! Mi•Mi!" blaring over the microphones. 18 seconds in, the producers give up on waiting for the crowd and a hip hop dance remix to "Play With Me" begins to play. Immediately the girls of Mi•Mi crack a smile as they take the intro of the remix to introduce themselves to the crowd with a little dance as the backing vocals of the hook plays. Mae Na who is in the front of the line goes first. She struts 2 steps ahead and elegantly puts her hand on her knees, rolling her hips and then strutting a way to the left side of the stage with a quick flick of her wrist. Dae Na comes right up from behind her, flipping her hair and bending over, fiercely popping her booty and strutting away to the right side of the stage. Miki body rolls her way through her introduction, winking at the crowd and sliding to the left side of the stage. Last but not least, Misu steps forward twice and quickly ticks her hips with the beat of the song, bringing her microphone up to her face and beginning to sing the first verse. All 4 girls stand still as Misu sings her part, Mae Na and Dae Na harmonizing while Miki jumps in for hers. During the second part of the first verse when it's Miki's turn to sing, the girls begin to lightly sway their hips while all 3 girls begin harmonizing while she sings. During the last line of the first verse when all 4 girls sing in unison, they stand up straight, microphones to their mouths and hands on their hips as they begin to get ready.

Don't play with me
If you're gonna get mad when I learn my ABCs, b-c
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3
You taught me well but this time I'll think for me, for me
It was looking real bad...

Hide and seek
Missing you would never make me weak
No one to look for so I found me
(Right, right)
And since you went ghost, I've been dead and gone, dead and gone, oh
Peekaboo
Coming back around when the focus ain't on you
You deserve an explanation? Hell, I do too!
Since you went ghost, I've been dead and gone,
dead and gone, oh

As soon as the hook comes in, the girls let the backing track play as they begin dancing to the new hip hop beat. The audience eats this right up as the lights flash and the bass blares through the speakers. Impressed by the new and challenging choreography from the girls, they begin to cheer them on as Mi•Mi begins to snap their way through the performance, raising their hands high and getting low, adding the footwork as background dancers jump in and join them. Everyone on stage sharply hits their moves except for Mae Na as her 8 counts subtly begin to slur together, though she still manages to keep up with the other girls. When Mi•Mi hit their last 8 count for this section of the song, they take their hands and guide their hips that sway from side to side, throwing them up. At that point everyone twirls but Dae Na seems to have missed it, nicely covering herself and snapping fiercely into the air just as the girls are facing the front again. Some say the great sis strategically planned this to draw attention to herself and from Misu who everyone is looking at in admiration and Miki who is absolutely owning this dance right now. After the twirl from 3/4 of the group, Mi•Mi brings their microphones back up and begins to sing again. Misu belts her line strongly which sends chills through the crowd and Miki comes in right after, sounding a little shaky which works for her as she gives the crowd Britney Spears teas. Dae Na follows with her line, changing her key to match her breathing. Misu comes back in and saves Dae Na, harmonizing Dae's new key with a run that brings her right to her part. Then when all 4 girls come together for the last line, they sing and swiftly pose for the crowd, flaunting themselves with the lyrics.

Don't play with me
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3
When it's looking real bad, baby...

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see!
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby!

They continue to carry that pose like a model would on the edge of the catwalk throughout the second verse. Finally managing to fully recover her breath, Miki begins to sing just like how she sounds on the song, although this is what Misu has been doing for this whole performance, even after the crazy choreography. Mae Na joins in on the singing for her part but her voice is soft and she is barely heard over the hyperventilating crowd. Their mics are turned up as the fans get more and more wild for Mi•Mi. Miki and the rest of the girls begins to stiffen up as they embark on the next part of the second verse. But suddenly in the hip hop remix a beat drops, the lights flash again and the backing track comes right back in. Putting their hands on their hips and kicking their foots out, things quickly elevated when Mi•Mi dropped into a squat, raising a fist to the crowd but giving a look that clearly meant whoever they were getting ready to punch wasn't worth the magic touch of their delicate hands and instead, dropped down once again and flipped their hair so hard and so fiercely that even the cameras had to zoom out and take a step back from the ferocity. From there the girls hopped right up, throwing their hands and bringing them together to pop, lock and yes, drop it. This leads to a squat position where the girls put their hands on their knees and whip their hair one more time just in case everyone watching didn't get the gist. Once the beat to the remix begins to speed up, Out of nowhere a voice coos "Stop!" and the girls put both of their hands in front of them but begins to pull back each hand one at a time, thrusting their hips in and then bringing their hands back in and stepping back while popping some more. The second verse then ends, leaving the girls to the chorus. Once again Misu comes in perfectly with her line as the girls strut to different sides of the stage to interact with the lucky fans in the front row.

Pattycake
Found myself but ain't nothing changed
Found my song and now you'll watch me shake
Since you went ghost,
I've been dead and gone,dead and gone, dead and gone, oh
Take it down, drop it low, watch me bring it back up slow
Did I make you frown? Bump your crown? You don't have to make a sound
(hey!)
Is it hot in here? Don't you fear, I'll just take off all my clothes
Dead and gone, dead and gone, dead and gone

Uh!

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see! Boy please!
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby!

UserPostedImage

Once the chorus is over for the second time, out of nowhere the lights dim and a giant black and gold hammock lowers onto the stage, revealing Peter Pan inside. In his hands is a pan flute and like the cool cat he is, Peter smoothly begins to play the pan flute as he rocks back and forth, all perched like this is another Sunday stroll in the park for him. That was it, as soon as Peter Pan showed up, all the minni•mi's in the crowd had had the last bit of life revoked from them. Poor dats. People even started to over exhilarate and pass out. The girls continued to sing the bridge as everybody began to completely lose it. All it took was Dae Na to end off the bridge belting and for glitter to explode all over the crowd.

Don't strain your eyes
You're seeing right
I was all yours,
hey
But that was a long time ago, the blame is yours

You needed space (space?)
Said you needed time (mhmm)
To find your peace
And so I found mine, hold your piece, oooooooh!

Dae Na held her note for over 5 seconds and then Misu joined in to sprinkle even more perfection over it as Miki went straight back to dancing and Mae Na sung in a higher key. Peter Pan and his hammock disappeared in thin air but you could still hear the pan flute as the girls made their way back to the center of the stage and began to dance around again, this time less choreographed as they had fun with the beat, Miki twerking on Misu as Misu continued to vocally takeover and amaze everyone. Dae whipped her hair back and forth and Harlem Shaked her way through the outro, making friends with the background dancers and Mae Na stood off to the side, putting on her own Napoleon Dynamite show but you could see she was obviously trying and that made it adorable. The cameras began to focus on the audience and their reactions to the performance as a whole, one boy who was slowly regaining conscious from passing out was still clapping to the beat and bopping along. The determination. Mi•Mi's impact. Misu's presence. Miki's twerk. Peter Pan's approval of this Korean powerhouse. The panda or pony or puppy that was watching at home and certifying this performance as we speak. Need I say more?

Don't play with me!
(Mi•Mi)
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3 (Mi•Mi)

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see! (you see...)
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby! (oh oh)
I bet it's looking real bad, baby, heheh

thanks 9 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 12/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/06/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/06/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 12/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 12 June 2015 02:12:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica: get your shit. We're forming a pop group.

Mariko: hitomi,no.

Erica:hitomi,yes! We can do this. Look at them,soaking up adoration that WE could be having. Prancing about like they own the place. You and I form a group,and magically other girls will sprout. It's simple really.

Mariko: I don't think that is the way it works. That's not how any of this works!

Erica: not with that attitude,missy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 12/06/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 12 June 2015 02:51:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: get your shit. We're forming a pop group.

Mariko: hitomi,no.

Erica:hitomi,yes! We can do this. Look at them,soaking up adoration that WE could be having. Prancing about like they own the place. You and I form a group,and magically other girls will sprout. It's simple really.

Mariko: I don't think that is the way it works. That's not how any of this works!

Erica: not with that attitude,missy.

Misu: K-pop...ASSEMBLE!

UserPostedImage

Miki: *magically reels you*

UserPostedImage

Dae Na: *threatens you with her hair*

UserPostedImage

Mae Na: *crab walks* ...

UserPostedImage

Miki: Oh my god Mae Na get it together!!
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 12 June 2015 03:12:23(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
* mariko is too stunned to move!*

*Erica uses blink and turn away!*
UserPostedImage

*it wasn't very effective .*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 12 June 2015 05:51:45(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: You got me, when Peter Pan arrived. He better be on the tour, cuz I need to hug him.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#6 Posted : 12 June 2015 10:10:36(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Zinner: You ladies are so fearless but so innocent looking lol killer performance!

thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 14 June 2015 22:05:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
CosmaMendoza: You got me, when Peter Pan arrived. He better be on the tour, cuz I need to hug him.

Misu: Oh my god yes, MIKI! Book Peter Pan for the tour! You heard the people, we need him!

Miki: We can't have Peter Pan being the main attraction on our world tour, Misu.

MAe Na: Listen to her Miki, you see how he blessed our show like that?

Dae Na: Can we even afford him tbh?

Miki: Oop spill the truth about our financial tea.

Originally Posted by: chaotic_princess Go to Quoted Post

Zinner: You ladies are so fearless but so innocent looking lol killer performance!

Miki: Yas girl, thank you!

Mae Na: Fearless *tears up* I've waited my whole life for this.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
chaotic_princess on 21/06/2015(UTC)