logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 12 June 2015 11:50:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

When you think of Kato, you think of the brown eyed, blonde haired, smooth skinned kid who won over the hearts of women (and men) alike. It seems just yesterday when Kato was introduced to the world by mentor and close friend Kamikaze Kate. After the reigns were loosened, Kato's attack on the music industry began to show as he was everywhere, heard everywhere, seen everywhere. There was no denying his talent or his impact although that doesn't stop the doubters. After releasing a top charting album filled with hits and admiration from fans, the singer left us wanting for more. In a funny twist of events, it wasn't until later when he would release more music and find himself in the tabloids alongside new found friend, Austin Nimmo, that he would get the "bad boy" image he'd never had before. Even so, it didn't slow his music down or his tons of admirers from continuing on. Now, 20 years old, the singer is on his sophomore album and even has a new love life that we don't know much about other than that the two are apparently happy. With a new look, new music, and a new album on the horizon, Kato is ready to take the world by storm once again. -

UserPostedImage

Why did you decide to debut two new singles instead of one?

"I thought since it took me forever to finish the album and I knew my fans would be waiting, I thought instead of just one single they would enjoy two singles more. It's great because I feel they both sort of balance each other out and work hand in hand, like much of the album does. Now that I have the final two singles before the album comes out, I just feel like my fans will be happy that there's more music coming out and there's even more in the future."

Is this album much different than "IMPRINT" or do the two connect?

"This album is very different from my previous. For one thing, there's much more R&B than before. My last album was more of me trying to make my presence known and this time it's really about seeing where I can go with my music. I've already gotten my sound together and with this album it's all about keeping the statement I made alive with the first album."

What was the most challenging thing about recording?

"I think anyone can agree, you never really want to be repetitive and you want to show that you've grown as an artist, which I believe I have. I've learned a thing or two since two years ago and I wanted to show that with this album. Every artist definitely wants to be different and stand out and set themselves apart from other artists, which I feel this record does for me because it's genuine and it's a bit more mature."

What was the inspiration for "For The Record" and why the name?

"I named it that because majority of the album, I'm addressing some things that have been said about me in the media or by fans that I've seen on social media, stuff like that. It's like me basically telling my side of things and being able to say how I feel. The last album I wanted to make an imprint and this record I wanted to let people know the true Kato, who I really am."

Your friendship with Austin Nimmo has been under attack lately. Do you consider him a good friend or is the media overreacting?

"I think people tend to overreact at our friendship. It's a great friendship, we're best friends, you know? He's my buddy and we're close so I don't know why that would bother some people. He's a great friend and I trust him completely. I know the media likes to try and pit people together for no reason but it's not happening with us."

Do you see a lot of similarities in him from yourself?

"I do, that's why we click so well. We like the same things, share the same passion for music, and all that. I was new before and when this life hits you, it really hits you. There's really no manual you can read on how to handle all of this and I think that you know, he's made some mistakes, but he's owned up to them and he continues on with his life. That's the one thing that will always impress me is how some people can take so much but still succeed. And he deserves it all too, all the happiness, I'm proud of him."

How would you describe "Gentleman" and "The Game" and what makes them the perfect choice as your last two singles before the album?

"First, I would describe "Gentleman" as this really great summer track. It's fun and easy to listen to, a bit of an 80's themed beat to it and you hear a little influence from the king, MJ, and it's one of my favorite tracks I've done. Then you have, "The Game" which is completely different from the other. This is more slow tempoed and sexy. They are perfect because they compliment each other, you can go from one to the other without missing a beat. It was really hard to keep "Gentleman" a secret for so long but I'm glad it's out now."

There's a clear sense of Michael Jackson and R&B in your latest singles, is that the same for the rest of the album?

"There's a few more tracks with his influence in it. I have a track called "Wonder" and "Don't Have To Say A Word" was of course influenced by it. I would say I tried to create my own sounds this time and I didn't rely heavily on his."

Do you prefer collaborations or working alone?

"I prefer both. I love working with people, of course. I think that's one of the best ways to meet other artists because most people are stuck in their own corners but you have to go make those connections and some of the greatest songs are collaborations. I don't have that many collaborations on this album but I'm always welcoming people to work with me. If the time and situation is right, why not? But I understand working alone because you have to really make your own mark and have your own style so people know who you are."

Will there ever be a Kato and Victoria collaboration? There were talks of you guys going into the studio before but the track never surfaced, any ideas on when or if we'll ever get to hear it?

"I don't know what really happened to it, you'll have to ask Victoria, haha. But If she's ever up for it, I'd be up for it but there's no pressure just because we're a couple to do a song together. We don't feel we have to do some big thing to show the world we're in love. But you guys should definitely go check out her album, "Beautiful Mess" because it's one of the greatest Pop albums ever."

Your relationship with Victoria is very private, is that on purpose?

"We choose to be very private because that's just who we are. We like having inside jokes and our own little world without the media trying to mess it up. I mean the world already tries to know about my every little move so I'd like to have this one thing at least private."

UserPostedImage

For the new album, you've changed your look and even gotten some more tattoos. Are you trying to make yourself more "adult-like" or was it just something you wanted to do?

"I'm growing up and I just decided to let my hair grow out a little bit, and I've always wanted tattoos and I like my new look. It's just part of growing up and changing. Sometimes you just want to switch it up and do new things."

Is the industry more challenging to please as opposed to a few years go or do you find yourself still connecting with the same audience?

"I think since you have more social media, people can become stars overnight now. Then you have them go into the industry and they find it's harder than they imagined. The fans are tough sometimes and they don't just accept anyone so I think it's gotten harder. You've got some great talent out there that's still undiscovered after all these years. I'm lucky to have some of the same fans but I'm sure I've gained new ones and probably lost some but that's a part of growing and changing."

You were criticized for your Valentine's Day concert in which you stated it was "for the ladies only" and some people were offended but there were also reports that some men snuck in to the concert as well. Do you find that uncomfortable?

"I don't, it doesn't bother me. It was a poor choice of words and I welcome anyone to my shows. I think it's kind of awesome that I can attract men and women. That's a bit of an ego boost."

People say Dominic Brown is the only male artist right now to successfully crossover from R&B and Pop. Do you think you'll do the same or will you stay more Pop oriented?

"I think I'll always gravitate to Pop more but I do love R&B. Sometimes I can't help it and whatever comes out in the studio, it's not really intentional. He is doing an amazing job with doing both consistently but sometimes my music just comes out more Pop."

Seeing the fandom wars that take place, do you ever want your fans to calm down or does it not bother you?

"Fans always get carried away because they are really passionate about the people they support. I do wish sometimes they weren't so aggressive towards me, my friends, my family, and anyone I love. But I know where they come from, they come from a good place. I don't approve of some of the things they say or do but I love my fans regardless. But I do think fandoms should chill in general."

Now after your first album, there was no tour but you're finally going to be heading on the road for one. Any idea when we can expect that?

"There will be a tour, ladies and gentleman. I promise there will be a tour, a huge tour, a massive tour. I haven't been on the road in a while but I'm anxious to get back out there. I really want to see my fans and I really want to perform all my new songs and my old ones too so yes, there will be one. You can expect more information when the time is right. For now, I'll just get the album out and then be glad that it's finally out. The album is out next month by the way so get ready."

So there you have it folks! And we've also gotten the honor of debuting his two new singles on our website which you can hear below! The videos for the singles will also be out later tonight.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

FINALLY, THEY ARE HERE! We thought we would have to wait YEARS before hearing another blessed Kato track on the internet, but the wait is now over. "Gentleman" and "The Game" serve as the fourth and fifth single to be released form Kato's upcoming sophomore album, "For The Record" which is due out next month in July. As much as Kato teased the new singles and albums, we at Billboard can say the tracks were definitely worth the wait. Showing just how much of a Pop lyricist and mastermind he seems to have become in just a little over 2 years, Kato delivers two perfect tracks which are also different from one another in sound, lyrical content, and tone. "Gentleman" serves as the friendly, funny, pop track while "The Game" serves as the sexy, cunning, track which both fit Kato perfectly. Although they are generally about a girl, he sets out to talk about in different ways. In the 80's inspired pop track, "Gentleman" Kato is more focused on his debonair ways to impress a girl more so anything else. He uses his slick and witty words as always to talk about how he prefers to treat his women like a gentleman rather than pretend to be something he's not, as expressed in the lines, "But I remind myself, to stay the one thing that made you fall in love/And that's a gentleman" before going off to an 80's themed jam session in between the verses. If anything, it shows Kato is growing with his music not only lyrically but musically as well. Long gone are the days of the cookie cutter laced beats and simple minded lyrics. The now 20 year old is out on a mission to proclaim his growth spurt and now manhood by giving us the real Kato that we're so anxious to see and hear for years to come. We've yet to get that full on sex track from Kato but with songs like these, something tells me we aren't far off now.

UserPostedImage
Released: June 11th, 2015
Format: Digital download
Recorded: 2015
Genre: Pop, R&B, Funk
Length: 3:19
Writer(s): Katriel Comyns, Ammar Malik, Jason Evigan
Producer(s): Rico Love, Ammar Malik, Jason Evigan

"Gentleman" is the fourth single from Kato's soon to be released album, "For The Record." It was produced by Rico Love, Ammar Malik, and Jason Evigan. It was written by Kato, Jason Evigan and Ammar Malik. The track was released along with the fifth single, "The Game" serving as a duo single release in support of the album. Although the track was debuted to a few lucky fans who were lucky enough to see Kato in concert on Valentine's Day, the singer has managed to keep it under wraps for the last few months. To describe the single would be to simplify it, and although it's not thought provoking or deep, it's one of the few Pop songs of the year to stand out and become an instant classic on its own. "Gentleman" is nothing short of an 80's themed, R&B track with some hints of funk and pop mixed into it to deliver an ear satisfying single. Topped with Kato's silky and a tad bit nasally vocals, he croons about being a gentleman in order to keep his girl happy, also saying it's hard to remain that way sometimes when she's around. Even with the super cheesy bridge, "Kissing is the language of love, so how about we have some long conversations" you still can't help but to smile, shake your head, and continue on bopping to the song. 4/5

[Verse 1]
Pull out your chair and compliment you all the time
Even when there's no occasion
A woman so rare that it's getting hard to find
Reasons to let you out of my presence

[Pre-hook]
But I'm not trying to be all up in your space
I'm not trying to be all up in your space

[Hook]
I wanna go insane, I wanna lose my mind
Just the thought of you, just the thought of you is more than enough
But I remind myself, to stay the one thing that made you fall in love

And that's a gentleman

[Verse 2]
So many times I have to keep myself contained
But you've always made me feel that way (ooh)
Don't even see another female in my view
I'd rather have the best and that's you (you, you)

[Pre-hook]
But I'm not trying to be all up in your space (in your space)
I'm not trying to be all up in your space (Woo)

[Hook]
Just the thought of you, just the thought of you is more than enough
But I remind myself, to stay the one thing that made you fall in love

And that's a gentleman

[Bridge]
Kissing is the language of love
So how 'bout we have some long conversations?
Kissing is the language of love
So how 'bout we have some long conversations?

[Hook]
Just the thought of you, just the thought of you is more than enough (enough)
But I remind myself, to stay the one thing that made you fall in love (made you fall in love)

I wanna go insane, I wanna lose my mind (ooh)
Just the thought of you, just the thought of you is more than enough (just the thought of you)
But I remind myself, to stay the one thing that made you fall in love (makes me fall in love)

And that's a gentleman

And I'm a gentleman

Sounds Like:

//

UserPostedImage
Released: June 11th, 2015
Format: Digital download
Recorded: 2015
Genre: PBR&B
Length: 4:12
Writer(s): Katriel Comyns, Sunny Monroe
Producer(s): Layla Raine, Stephan Moccio

"The Game" is the fifth official single released from the album, written by Kato and Sunny Monroe with production from Layla Raine and Stephan Moccio. With a more toned down mood as opposed to the previous single, Kato sets out to set the mood with a metaphorically charged track complete with a dramatic orchestra and all. The sound is mature here and a complete 360 from "Gentleman." There's a much more suave feeling as Kato sings about the metaphorical game which he refers to as being their relationship. It's something anyone with a significant other can relate to, the games in the relationship that can either make or break you. IN this song however, it seems like Kato has found common ground in making the game a bit more steamy than usual, with some sexual metaphors such as "Cause when we go, we go until nothing's left" which could be harmless enough but the world has a dirty mind 90% of the time. The vivacious violins give the track the life it would be so desperate to have if they were left out. Not to say Kato's soft vocals don't also do the trick, but the production is some top notch stuff. Kato's high falsettos are also getting much better and sexier. So far, this album is turning out to be a truly great one, possibly even greater than his last! 5/5

[Verse 1]
Played this game so many times now
But we know that you don't, no you don't like to lose, lose, lose
Forever stubborn
But baby
I love to push your buttons

[Pre-hook]
Though you think you are two steps ahead
In my mind I've already made my plans
It's time to make your move, move, move
It's time to make your move, move, move, move, yeah

[Hook]
Don't get impatient
Mask your frustrations
But play your best hand
We'll go again
You kno-o-o-o-ow that I'm gonna win (I win)
You kno-o-o-o-ow that I'm gonna win

[Verse 2]
I tell you no quitting is allowed (oh no)
Cause when we go, we go until nothing's left, left, left
Persuade to get your way
But baby
Two can play that game

[Pre-hook]
Though you think you are two steps ahead
In my mind I've already made my plans
It's time to make your move, move, move
It's time to make your move, move, move, move, yeah

[Hook]
Don't get impatient
Mask your frustrations
But play your best hand
We'll go again
You kno-o-o-o-ow that I'm gonna win (You kno-o-o-o-ow I'm gonna win) (I win)
You kno-o-o-o-ow that I'm gonna win

Now we both get to walk away
Lessons learned, and no regrets
Preparing for another round
The endless victories keeping me bound (me bound)
And you keep coming back for mo-o-o-o-ore (I win) mo-o-o-o-ore (I win)

[Hook]
Don't get impatient (Don't get impatient)
Mask your frustrations (Mask your frustrations)
But play your best hand (Play your best hand)
We'll go again (We'll go again)
You kno-o-o-o-ow that I'm gonna win (You kno-o-o-o-ow I'm gonna win) (I win)
You kno-o-o-o-ow that I'm gonna win (You kno-o-o-o-ow I'm gonna win)

Don't get impatient....
Mask your frustrations....
But play your best hand...
We'll go again...

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 12 June 2015 12:57:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 15 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
chaotic_princess on 12/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 12/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 12/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/06/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/06/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 14/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 20/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 22/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 12 June 2015 12:26:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica: aw. I just wanna pinch his little cheeks.

Nina: I don't think Victoria would like that,love.

Erica: so? I could take her.

Nina: that's something I can totally see making culture uncut. *uses best Walter Cronkite voice* this just in,Erica Hess fighting Victoria black.the former pinched the latter's boyfriend's cheeks. Erica reportedly still says he looks like a girl,but we all know which way she swings."

Erica:* pushes Nina playfully* you're so silly. Personally, I was a little disappointed " the game" wasn't a cover of that one wrestlers theme.

Nina: still, It made you tap your toes,right?

Erica: oh my heiny was bopping to and fro. Cops were called and I had to holster my butt.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/06/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 12 June 2015 12:57:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Kato
Gentleman
For The Record
Bentley Montgomery
Tric-Jam Records

The video starts out with a car pulling up in front of a luxurious hotel. As the camera stays focused on the car, a person makes their way out of the vehicle, walking inside of the hotel. There's a voice heard, asking for a room key and the concierge grabs it and hands it to the guest, as the camera finally shows Kato's face. He grins and then makes his way down a hallway, as the music starts to play.

UserPostedImage

As he searches the doors for their numbers, he begins singing the first verse, unable to contain the smile he has on his face. He's dancing as he continues searching. Dressed in a black suit, he turns a corner, looking behind him to make sure no one was coming, and then he uses the key to unlock one of the doors, and closes it behind him as the camera flashes to another scene, this time a girl walking down the hallway and heading to the same room.

UserPostedImage

When she opens the door, to her surprise she sees Kato in a room filled with sweets; cakes, cookies, candy, everything a person could want and he winks at her. As the chorus of the song comes up, she smiles and they are seated by each other, eating and flirting. She looks on in amazement as she eats one of the cookies, Kato staring at her and smiling. He then takes some of the macaroons and starts to playfully juggle them, making the girl laugh.

UserPostedImage

The two continue their antics until he takes one of the macaroons and feeds it to her, seductively, as she stares at him. When she takes a bite of it, he grins at her and the two get closer, only to the scene switching to him back in the lobby again. He continues on singing, but this time, he's dressed as bell hop and he makes his way down the hallway again.

UserPostedImage

As soon as Kato gets to the second verse, he's walking down the hallway, looking for a different room. This time, he has a medium sized cake in his hand. It looks similar to a wedding cake and even has the people on top. He knocks on the door, looking at the girl as she answers, a new girl this time, and then winks at her with the cake in hand.

UserPostedImage

On the chorus now, the two of them are eating cake together, as Kato has her sitting in his lap. The two are playfully messing with one another, as they have a mini food fight and end up both covered with cake frosting on their faces. As the song goes into the bridge, Kato is once again in the hallway with the girl as the two of them are running now.

UserPostedImage

As they are running, there's some security guards that chase after them, while they narrowly escape them. The song is now going into its final minutes as we relive Kato's day of heartwarming affection and some sneaky ways to get to the girls he likes. Although none of this is real, which is revealed in the final scene, as it shows a girl asleep in bed. She's dreaming and is holding a key in her hand with the initials, "K.C." carved into it, suggesting it's a key from Kato. She's now the next girl who will dream of Kato and live out a fantasy between the two of them. With that, the video fades to black.

UserPostedImage

Kato
The Game
For The Record
Isaiah White
Tric-Jam Records

In a dimly lit warehouse, there is a movie projector that is playing. During the silence, you can hear it roaring as someone walks up to it and shuts it off, the person being revealed to be Kato. Once he does this, there are flashbacks of him with a beautiful blonde woman, dressed in leather attire and pearls around her neck. As the two exchange a look, he cuts the projector back on and she's revealed to be laying on a motorcycle as he admires her.

UserPostedImage

Once the song starts playing, Kato sings along, the two of them engaging in a friendly back and forth banter. They continue on with this as the scene then switches to Kato sitting in the room, alone, with lights all around him. There appears to be water on the ground, as if there were a flood previously in there. He's singing the pre hook now.

UserPostedImage

After that, the song goes into the hook and he's in another dark room, just him, as he sings to the camera. It goes into the second verse with scenes switching from this to them back in the room with the movie projector.

UserPostedImage

All of a sudden, the girl appears out of the shadows and hangs on to him from the back. As he sings, she starts to kiss his neck, gazing at him from the side as he looks back at her and continues to sing. His outfit has changed a little, he's not wearing the jacket anymore from when he was sitting, just the shirt and gold chain.

UserPostedImage

When he starts to sing the pre hook again, the camera shows the girl in front of him, dancing, as he watches her. They are both standing and she starts to bend over while the pearls that were around her neck, made their way onto her outfit now. She starts to slowly grind on him as he looks from the side of her.

UserPostedImage

The scene then switches to the girl wearing overalls and a gold chain around her neck as he sings the hook of the song. They are seemingly back in the room where she came out of the shadows from but just dressed in a different outfit. She then looks at him as her hair is blowing, and he's still singing, before the scene changes.

UserPostedImage

Now, Kato is seen alone, shirtless, and in front of a red backdrop. While he's singing the bridge, he starts to thrust his hips to the beat while the violins are most noticeable. He then dances solely while he continues to sing.

UserPostedImage

As the song goes back to the hook again, the song getting more frantic and ending soon, he and the girl are together again. The girl is against the wall as Kato kisses her, teasing her at first giving her a kiss on the cheek and then the lips. The two continue kissing before the scene goes back to him with the projector again. As the beat gets more faster and rushed, the scenes start doing a flashback as well, until the viewers are left with the scene of the two of them embraced and kissing.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 13 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/06/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 12/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 13/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/06/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 14/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 20/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 22/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 12 June 2015 23:03:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Really good job on this RP! It's clear that you took out a lot of time and effort to formulate this and it shows. Both of Kato's new singles rock and the interview was very intuitive and flowed well. Kato has such a cool and laid back personality I love it lol.

Austin: Look my bro doing what he does best :) I know everyone is going to love the two new singles and especially For The Record, I know you've been working hard on it on for a long time, all your success is so well deserved and thanks for holding me down during the interview, I appreciate it. Glad I can call you my best friend.

Edited by user 14 June 2015 13:26:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 13 June 2015 02:01:55(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: Yaas! Kato is getting these #1's :p It's really nice to see you back, even though you was never gone but I think you know what I mean. "Gentlemen" is really great but "The Game" is just wow. It's making me naughty. Really naughty. But really, The Music Video is on point and really .. 'sexy'. I think a Victoria and Kato collaboration would be awesome, though. A nice and beautiful love song, I can just imagine this perfect song. Make it happen. Can't wait for you to go on tour, cuz I'll be there!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#6 Posted : 13 June 2015 02:44:48(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
OOC: Outstanding job on this RP!!!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#7 Posted : 13 June 2015 06:12:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Natasha: Woooh! Gotta fan myself for a second, sorry, hold on... Haha, okay, I think I'm alright now. Love both songs, obviously, but The Game is definitely a game changer. Get what I did there? Please ignore me, sorry. Seriously, though, the lyrics, your voice, the orchestral sounds. I'm in love. Amazing!

OOC: All the effort you put into this definitely definitely definitely shows. Really great job. :)
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 13 June 2015 12:06:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Certainly, Kato knows how to act towards a woman, the true noble gentleman. Loves both of them, but I must say that Gentleman is extremely sexy.

OOC: Great RP as you always do, but I must say that when you write things for Kato, they tend to be more lovely... I know you fond him :P
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 14 June 2015 04:25:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Amy Meyer: I'm not usually one to let myself get carried away when I see an attractive guy shirtless, but I have to admit, I let out a little yelp when I watched that music video. Hahaha but on a more serious note, those are two awesome tracks right there, I don't think there's many people who could drop two singles and have them both be of this sort of quality. I have a soft spot for you, because I can see that you put in the hard work and so everything you've achieved so far, I believe you've deserved. My favourite is "The Game", I like that confidence, but I think they're both awesome songs!

OOC: Great job with these! It must have taken a lot of effort to put this all together, I couldn't do it! Great work :)

Edited by user 14 June 2015 04:26:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/06/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 15 June 2015 13:55:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Really good job on this RP! It's clear that you took out a lot of time and effort to formulate this and it shows. Both of Kato's new singles rock and the interview was very intuitive and flowed well. Kato has such a cool and laid back personality I love it lol.

Austin: Look my bro doing what he does best :) I know everyone is going to love the two new singles and especially For The Record, I know you've been working hard on it on for a long time, all your success is so well deserved and thanks for holding me down during the interview, I appreciate it. Glad I can call you my best friend.

OOC: Thank you :) I tried to find a good personality for him and this seems most natural so thanks.

Kato: Anytime bro :) And thank you very much. Now, to get you to release your album soon :P

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
CosmaMendoza: Yaas! Kato is getting these #1's :p It's really nice to see you back, even though you was never gone but I think you know what I mean. "Gentlemen" is really great but "The Game" is just wow. It's making me naughty. Really naughty. But really, The Music Video is on point and really .. 'sexy'. I think a Victoria and Kato collaboration would be awesome, though. A nice and beautiful love song, I can just imagine this perfect song. Make it happen. Can't wait for you to go on tour, cuz I'll be there!

Kato: Thank you beautiful, I'm glad you enjoyed both ;) Hope to see you there.

Originally Posted by: Realms Of Darkness Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Outstanding job on this RP!!!

OOC: Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Natasha: Woooh! Gotta fan myself for a second, sorry, hold on... Haha, okay, I think I'm alright now. Love both songs, obviously, but The Game is definitely a game changer. Get what I did there? Please ignore me, sorry. Seriously, though, the lyrics, your voice, the orchestral sounds. I'm in love. Amazing!

OOC: All the effort you put into this definitely definitely definitely shows. Really great job. :)

OOC: Thanks :)

Kato: Haha, funny ;) Thank you.

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Certainly, Kato knows how to act towards a woman, the true noble gentleman. Loves both of them, but I must say that Gentleman is extremely sexy.

OOC: Great RP as you always do, but I must say that when you write things for Kato, they tend to be more lovely... I know you fond him :P

Kato: Thanks Magie :) I always prided myself on being one.

OOC: Thank you :D You know Bieber is my man ;)

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Amy Meyer: I'm not usually one to let myself get carried away when I see an attractive guy shirtless, but I have to admit, I let out a little yelp when I watched that music video. Hahaha but on a more serious note, those are two awesome tracks right there, I don't think there's many people who could drop two singles and have them both be of this sort of quality. I have a soft spot for you, because I can see that you put in the hard work and so everything you've achieved so far, I believe you've deserved. My favourite is "The Game", I like that confidence, but I think they're both awesome songs!

OOC: Great job with these! It must have taken a lot of effort to put this all together, I couldn't do it! Great work :)

Kato: Thanks Amy! I'm honored someone like you thinks so highly of my music and me :) Makes my day. I also love Riot's! new single, it's dope.

OOC: Thank you :D You could do better :P Let's be honest lol, but thanks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 18 June 2015 04:19:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Been away so haven't had the chance to see this until now. Great RP with so much detail in it, and it's really obvious that you spent a whole lot of time on it. Well done :) I can barely be arsed to write one single, so kudos for doing two, plus videos, plus an interview.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/06/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 20 June 2015 09:48:35(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
ooc: And here I was thinking I was doing good promo with an interview and acoustic performance but then you come up and release an amazing interview, two great singles and if that wasn't enough you also added two great videos TEACH ME YOUR WAYS TEQUILA lol but seriously great job on all of this the interview was great, the lyrics were amazing as always and the videos were excellent :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/06/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 22 June 2015 03:49:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum: Kato, and I'm going to say this as wholesomely as I can in the presence of a sex god, yaaaaaaaaaaaas. Listen, you out here serving milk and cookies and wedding cakes and all this good music and I was just sent here to confirm your slayage. You keep this up and you will mess around and create an army of out of control fangirls and I will probably be their commander in chief. Stop being so perfect already. I just need this album, it's been so looong.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/06/2015(UTC)