logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

37 Pages«<353637
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#721 Posted : 14 June 2015 08:12:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry sees Billy get up and keeps his patience. The last thing they needed was to get in an argument in front of Daniel and Jerry didn't wasn't going to let that happen. When Billy gets up, Jerry picks up Daniel whos drinking his bottle and walks into the kitchen. He sighs looking at Billy, he's speaking slightly sternly but doesn't sound upset for offended "Why did you walk away?" Jerry pauses for a moment "I understand that you want him to feed himself but maybe this one time he just wanted me to feed him, it's not that much of a big deal, I apologize" Jerry stood there with Daniel in his arm who is content and relaxed "It's better if he's quiet and content as opposed of driving you crazy when he's crying to be fed by me" Jerry continues "You're not a bad parent at all, you're actually a great dad. Don't assume that I'll ever say that because those words won't ever come out of my mouth. I am not even on his side, it's just that he's very young and sometimes I am a sucker for children, I couldn't help it. Sorry". Even though Jerry knew Billy was rather upset, he was even happier that Daniel was feeling happy in his arms. Seeing him complain and be upset with Billy was something he didn't want Daniel to feel and was happy that he extinguished the situation, even if that meant getting into a slight disagreement with Billy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#722 Posted : 14 June 2015 08:33:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy pours himself a glass of fresh cold water and answers Jerry back with a touch of venom and bite in his delivery. "I walked away because I wanted to. Am I not allowed to do what I like in my own home now?" He sighs and takes a sip of water, immediately feeling guilty for snapping. "Sorry...that was rude. I...I'm sorry." Billy makes sure to turn around and look Jerry in the eye when apologising so that he knows it's sincere. He gives his boyfriend a gentle kiss and then gives his son one on the forehead while he drinks his milk. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Better than listening to him cry all night. It's just...he never listens to me. I can tell him off a million times, raise my voice and everything and he either cries or has a temper tantrum. With you and Andrea well, he's all over you two and behaves. It's like he doesn't even like me at times. I can only try my best, Jerry." Billy looks away and bites on his lip, trying to not cry. It's one thing he's never did in front of Jerry. He hates people seeing him weak. Billy will share his secrets and life story with Jerry. He'll even let him see and do absolutely anything in the bedroom but he will NOT shed a tear. "And it's clear that my best just isn't good enough otherwise we wouldn't be having problems like this. I know I'm a shitty parent. You don't have to sugar coat that for me. He'd much rather be with you than me." He doesn't sound jealous or pissed off about that at all. In fact, he sounds rather defeated. It's almost as if he's already accepted the fact that Daniel does not have a close bond with him which is far from the truth."I should just shut up. I've already ruined the mood of tonight. Tonight was supposed to be...never mind." Billy catches himself before he says "special". He has actually planned on proposing to Jerry tonight but after his little outburst and the general atmosphere in the house, he believes that there won't be a right moment to do it, which he blames himself for.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#723 Posted : 14 June 2015 09:43:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy pours himself a glass of fresh cold water and answers Jerry back with a touch of venom and bite in his delivery. "I walked away because I wanted to. Am I not allowed to do what I like in my own home now?" He sighs and takes a sip of water, immediately feeling guilty for snapping. "Sorry...that was rude. I...I'm sorry." Billy makes sure to turn around and look Jerry in the eye when apologising so that he knows it's sincere. He gives his boyfriend a gentle kiss and then gives his son one on the forehead while he drinks his milk. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Better than listening to him cry all night. It's just...he never listens to me. I can tell him off a million times, raise my voice and everything and he either cries or has a temper tantrum. With you and Andrea well, he's all over you two and behaves. It's like he doesn't even like me at times. I can only try my best, Jerry." Billy looks away and bites on his lip, trying to not cry. It's one thing he's never did in front of Jerry. He hates people seeing him weak. Billy will share his secrets and life story with Jerry. He'll even let him see and do absolutely anything in the bedroom but he will NOT shed a tear. "And it's clear that my best just isn't good enough otherwise we wouldn't be having problems like this. I know I'm a shitty parent. You don't have to sugar coat that for me. He'd much rather be with you than me." He doesn't sound jealous or pissed off about that at all. In fact, he sounds rather defeated. It's almost as if he's already accepted the fact that Daniel does not have a close bond with him which is far from the truth."I should just shut up. I've already ruined the mood of tonight. Tonight was supposed to be...never mind." Billy catches himself before he says "special". He has actually planned on proposing to Jerry tonight but after his little outburst and the general atmosphere in the house, he believes that there won't be a right moment to do it, which he blames himself for.

Jerry is taken aback by the angry comment he made toward him by calms down a bit when Billy apologizes to him. Jerry learned to have patience with Billy and sometimes he says things without thinking and in the moment and takes a few short moments to catch himself. Jerry can't help but be a little upset as he is naturally sensitive but kisses Billy back. He then listens closely as Billy begins to tell him about the challenges he's having with Daniel. Jerry feels so bad seeing Billy upset and speaking on his manner, he notices he's nearly in tears. He puts Daniel down still keeping him close but goes next to Billy putting his arm around him and running his hands through his hair as Billy expressed hisself soothing him. Jerry felt entirely bad for Billy but was also glad that Billy was getting much better at expressing himself to him, something Billy also has trouble doing and getting whatever frustrations he had off his chest. "Babe, you have to understand that sometimes parenting can be more challenging to certain people then others. Just like any other task, this one being something huge. Daniel is still very young and he's still learning. Me? I love kids, you may not have a connection with a little person but I can assure you that as he gets older you will start to understand each other better. I know your patience is wearing thin but he's your son and you have to deal with him for the rest of you life. He loves you and you love him and that's all that matters." Jerry sighs "I am not sugar coating anything because I know your heart and you love your son deeply and you're not a bad parent so stop saying that and stop assuming that I think that cause its not true." Jerry says the last sentence with some sternness so it can get through Billy's head. He continued "Stop stressing it baby, he's health and happy....that's all that should matter right now at two years old. When Billy brings up the mood for tonight, he gets curious
"what do you mean? What was tonight suppose to be?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#724 Posted : 14 June 2015 10:12:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy drinks more of his water again and then folds his arms across his bare chest. "I knew parenting would be no walk in the park but I don't cope well with all the pressure, stress and responsibility that comes along with it. Riley is an amazing dad, Dustyn handles his boys with so much ease and Oscar gets like three hours of sleep a week if he's lucky yet he doesn't seem to crack up like I do." The welling up inside has gradually subsided and he sounds more at ease when talking. He's still unhappy but at least he's a little calmer and can actually process his thoughts before they come out of his mouth. "I guess I'm just worried that...well, that Daniel will turn out like me. I want to be a good parent unlike my father. Turns out I'm probably just as shit as he was." Jerry hasn't met Billy's father yet and it's unlikely he ever will but even he must know from the stories he's heard that Billy is nothing like his dad. Billy's father was a gambler, dealer, addict, psycho and most other negatives all rolled into one. He was abusive physically and mentally which has a lot to do with how Billy is now. When Jerry gets a little more stern, he realises that he should accuse Jerry of things as he hates that being done to himself. "Sorry. Yeah, I love Daniel. He's my world. You both are. It's just hard to get over it because I've already been called a bad parent by lots of people. Like, I get hundreds of similar comments thrown at me each day. They don't even know what I'm like behind closed doors and I know they're probably just sending hate for the sake of it but comments like that stick with me." As soon as Jerry asks him about tonight, he shakes his head and panics a little. He couldn't think of anything fast enough so he decides to play dumb and claim he has forgotten. "Oh...nothing. I don't even know what I was going to say any more. Forget it." Billy gives a little smile, obviously still a little upset and tense but not wanting to dwell on it any longer. He looks down at Daniel, who is rubbing his eyes, holding onto Jerry's leg while finishing off his milk. "I think someone is ready for bed, don't you?"
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#725 Posted : 14 January 2017 16:23:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Bilal sits on the edge of the bed and kicks off his shoes, ready to relax and spend the last few hours of the day cuddling up to his husband. He is totally oblivious to the fact that right now, on the other side of the city, his baby brother is laying in an alleyway whilst fighting for his life. This day has just been blissfully ignorant for the Holmes family as they've just gone about their daily business without a care in the world. Billy has been relishing the normalcy of it all as he and Jerry are not that long of a rough spot. With Billy's phone being stolen and that picture leaking, it rocked the boat a little and put Billy on edge. He hates the unknown and people he loves turning their back on him. It really knocks him funny and that's when the breakdowns start to happen - which are never pretty. He unscrews the cap of a little bottle of water to help him swallow his medication. The amount of pills he has to take is definitely in the double digits and requires multiple gulps of water. The poor guy honestly does have a lot of things in his mind that he needs to medicate. He doesn't like being pitied but it's hard not to feel sorry for him as he swallows all these pills just to keep him "normal".

While Billy is doing his nightly routine and winding down, Jerry is left with the task of getting Daniel into bed. The hyper four year old runs around his parents' bedroom in his adorable little Bart Simpson pajamas and it's clear that he doesn't want to go to bed. Over the past year, his vocabulary has vastly improved which is a relief as everyone was worried about his slow development. He giggles and looks up at Jerry, totally like a miniature Billy, and gives his stepfather a mischievous grin. "Papa J, I don't want to sleep cause I'm a big boy like you now. I'm four!" he says, in a demanding little voice as he tries to present his case. Daniel cuddles into Jerry's leg, trying to sweeten him up and also show that he's not going to be leaving this room anytime soon. Billy starts to unbutton his shirt and gives Jerry a look which says "get him out of here" as he obviously doesn't want to strip off and get into bed with his husband right in front of his 4 year old boy. Although it is rather rich as it will only be a matter of time before Daniel is old enough to Google his father's name and really see what he's all about. "Papa J, I stay in here??" asks Daniel, giving him the puppy dog eyes.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#726 Posted : 15 January 2017 08:13:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Although Billy and Jerry live rather turbulent lives, their last few days have been rather calming, and that was relaxing for Jerry. Despite the pictures leaking, which had Jerry up in arms for a few days, things were seemingly serene and to Jerry, that was rather odd as Billy and Jerry seem to deal with situation head on, and often. Things being this normal was a great feeling for Jerry but also nerve-wrecking. As Jerry spent these days with this lover, he almost felt as if things were too good to be true and that something big was coming up. However, Jerry wanted to make the best of it and being here with Billy and Daniel was the best that he could ask for. Daniel's safe, Billy's safe, what more could he ask for.

As the very hyper Daniel jumps around the room, Jerry smiles. Unlike Billy, Jerry is very good with kids and really built up a strong relationship with young Daniel. Jerry is very much so a parent now and really mastered it. When Daniel cuddles into his leg, Jerry gives him a very assuring kiss on the forehead and even spots Billy's look, but doesn't rush Daniel out. It's better to move slowly with Daniel and reassure him just like many other children his age. "Yes! You are a big boy, look his big your getting!" Jerry says excitedly "In no time you're going to be big just like Daddy and I, isn't that exciting!" Jerry says standing Daniel up. "But....in order to grow and be a big boy, you've got to get sleep Daniel. That's the only time your body can grow so you can keep getting taller, bigger and stronger! Jerry flexes his muscles showing Daniel "You don't want to stay your height forever right? You want to be bigger like me!" Jerry widens his eyes with his last statement, making it seem as if it wasn't a good thing to be stuck at a four year old's height. "And all big boys like you sleep in there own bed Daniel, you're brave and big and a big four year old now and brave and big boys sleep in their own beds!" Jerry says smiling, slowly easing Daniel toward the door. "Let's go brush our teeth!" Jerry says excitedly, just finding a way for him to move out of the room with Daniel without Daniel recognizing that it's nearly time for bed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#727 Posted : 15 January 2017 09:14:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy listens to Jerry as he very slowly unbuttons his shirt and pulls off his socks. Although Billy's parenting skills have vastly improved over the last four years, he still wishes that he could be like Jerry, Andrea and even Payton. He struggles to get on the same level as a child and lacks that comforting, sympathetic side that puts a child at ease. He tends to come across as very stern and Daniel sees him as the disciplinarian out of all four of his carers. It's not Billy's fault though. Even stripping his behavioural issues away, he still isn't a naturally very paternal person. Billy's parents didn't wrap him up in cotton wool and he was seen as more of an afterthought to them. While growing up in care too, he was living with multiple other kids so couldn't get one on one attention and had to follow rules and a daily routine from a very young age. He never really experienced that love and affection of a parent so can't really reenact it with Daniel.

Daniel still seems to be very hyped up which is a blessing in a way because as soon as he comes crashing down, he'll sleep the night through. He used to be very quiet but now Daniel is a rather boisterous child and demands a lot of attention. Andrea and Payton are rather wild and wacky at times so he's picked up a lot of their extrovert ways and he's naturally inherited that hyperactive nature that Billy has. He's not a badly behaved kid though, just a handful. "When I grow up will I have hair on my face like you and papa?" Daniel asks inquisitively as he looks at Jerry's facial hair. Billy might not feel like he has a strong connection with his son but Daniel wants to be like his dad so much. He hopes to be like and look like him when he grows up. When Jerry flexes his muscles, Daniel giggles and traces his little finger over Jerry's tattoos. "Why do you and papa colour in your arms?" he asks, titling his head and narrowing his eyes. Billy lets out a little chuckle from across the room. When Jerry tries to usher Daniel out of the room, he's happy that Jerry is joining him to brush their teeth. He enjoys one on one time with people. He charges and stomps out of the room and into the bathroom.
UserPostedImage