logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 16 June 2015 05:46:45(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

A big mouthed talking snake comes out of nowhere and invites everyone in. "HEY GIRL HAAAAAY WELCOME TO MY PARTY. I'VE BEEN WAITING TO THROW THIS FOR THE LONGEST BUT MY LANDLORD BE TRIPPING. PLUS THOSE NOSY ASS NEIGHBORS NEXT DOOR. I WAS TRYING TO WAIT UNTIL THEY LEFT TOWN BUT THEY OLD SECLUDED ASSES DON'T EVER GO NO DAMN WHERE! LIKE AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT? BUT IT'S ALL GOOD WE HERE NOW AND IT ABOUT TO GET LIT. THERE ARE NO SNACKS, BITCH BRING YOU WON FOOD, DON'T BE SO GREEDY! YOU'RE ALL PRETENTIOUS VEGANS FROM HOLLYWOOD ANYWAY, ALL YALL EAT IS RABBIT FOOD! GOD I HATE RABBITS. THEY GET WHAT THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM. AS YOU CAN SEE THERE'S PLENTY OF ROOM AND THE FURNITURE HAS PLASTIC ON IT SO NONE OF YALL NASTY SELVES WONT INFECT NOTHING. UMMM, LET'S SEE WHAT ELSE? OH! THE MUSIC IS ON FLEEK. I'M NOT EGOISTIC, I JUST LIKE REPTILIAN BOPS, DON'T BE MAD THAT NO1CURR ABOUT YOUR STUPID HUMAN JAMS. YOU SEE HOW HARD PRETTY GIRLS FLOPPED? THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WAS ABOUT A SNAKE. OK NOW BYE, I PROMISED I WASN'T GOING TO CUSS Y'ALL OUT BEFORE WE STARTED PARTYING."

PARTY PLAYLIST:

Edited by user 16 June 2015 05:48:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 16/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/06/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 16 June 2015 05:54:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

First song off the playlist comes on. The snake disappears as more people begin to enter.

With that, Rum comes out nowhere and twerks her way into this unfamiliar venue. She hates the song but she can't stop herself from shaking what her mama gave her. She looks around and laughs at the plastic on the furniture, the sight taking her back to an earlier time in her grandma's house. "Oh wait this is my part!" Her inner Miley Cyrus says and she goes right back to dancing.
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 16 June 2015 05:56:14(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Ooc: with a name like that, how can I resist? Though I'll only be able to make this post before leaving work.

Erica decided to have fun with the whole reptilian rumor thing. So when this flyer came to her attention,she had to go. She circles the area for a bit,trying to find a place to park. She shrugged and pulled her car into someone's garage. She taped a fifty to her cars bumper with a note that read:" for your troubles"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Clampdown  
#4 Posted : 16 June 2015 08:59:09(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Leon walks in to the club where the party is being held. He was drawn by its bizarre name. He was ironicaly interested in the Reptilian people. He had smoked quite a lot before coming so his perception of the word was very off kilter. The subwoofer bass had fused with his stoned conscious. He began laughing as the bass began to rattle his body.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline erich hess  
#5 Posted : 16 June 2015 09:12:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica finally walks into the building.she had gotten lost since the parking of the car,it was a long standing hess clan tradition...well,at least among erich and erica to attempt to drive with all manner of hallucinogens in their system. she walks in and is assaulted by the lights and sounds. she shrieks and jumps into the dj booth. she dons a pith helmet and starts looking around,moving her head in jerky motions.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:05:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Nicole from SYNCO along with her husband Jake Day make their way into the party Nicole had her trusty bible in one hand and her husbands hand gripped firmly in the other she was dawning her usual bible study attire with her bright yellow tank, white jacket, short jeans that showed off her nice legs rather well and her reading glasses to top it all off her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail Jake was wearing a plain white T-Shirt and a pair of jeans his hair was fixed up the way it usually was the couple walked in hand and hand thinking this was where their couples bible study was taking place after walking in Nicole gave a bright smile to everyone "Hey y'all sorry we're la-" she cuts herself off when she sees everything going on around them she then looks up at Jake who looked like a tower to her she slightly shopkeeper her head "I told you to ask for directions" the two head out of the apartment after realizing it's not the bible study and can be heard bickering outside as couples do before they start their car and drive off

Edited by user 16 June 2015 11:08:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 16/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:10:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica hears a familiar-ish voice and crawls over the dj booth,causing the music to skip. she tumbles over and onto the floor. "layla's....friend! how are you? im doing just peachy. i have a new pair of socks on and they are just hugging each one of my toes. it feels great. here,you feel them" erica giggles,leaning over and removing her socks. she proudly holds them out,but nichole has already left. a random party goer now has a green plastic cup filled with watered down liquor and erica's socks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 16/06/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 16 June 2015 22:09:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

The second song off the playlist comes on. The snake rises back up and begins to dance himself.

Busy dancing the worries away since she's on and off sober, Rum didn't notice the people coming and going. She usually liked people watching but she saw something she doesn't think she was supposed to see the other day and that was enough for her. She began to belly dance her way through the room especially since the snake was getting closer to her and she wasn't necessarily sure if she was about that life or nah. She ended up bumping into someone and turning around to see it was a sockless Erica.

thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 16/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 16/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 16 June 2015 22:16:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica makes a grumpy Kermit face and watches her favorite socks bounce away from her. "Parting is such sweet sorrow!" she dramatically yells, clutching her heart and slowing sinking to her knees. As she is down there,a hip bumps her head and she flails wildly. " oh! Its you,Nina! How are you......hisssssss " she asks,suddenly very aware of who's butt bumped her. Mariko never said anything about how things were between she and her ex.so Erica wasn't taking chances.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 16 June 2015 22:39:25(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina held her hip in agony. "Ow Erica what the fudge," apparently she was trying to give up cussing too. "Why is your head so hard?" She took a moment before helping Erica up, jumping back when she hissed. "Ok stop that. I read a pretty convincing article the other day on the both of us while I was way above the influence so I'm gonna need you to stop acting like a snake because then those articles are true and I'm one too." Nina said, believing firmly in conspiracies but trying to believe in Erica at the same time.
Offline erich hess  
#11 Posted : 16 June 2015 22:46:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica dramatically stumbles as she is helped up." my head is hard?! Your butt is like rock." she laughs and rubs her head,carefully matching the rhythm Nina is using to rub her hip. These things were important when reality was melting around you. She frowns and lets out a sigh when Nina jumps back. " oh! You aren't a reptile person? I was totally trying to blend in." it was relieving to know stories probably weren't true. She imagined reptiles return hisses. " that story was such bunk! Me killing someone?! Preposterous!" she mentally checks off :using preposterous in a sentence "on her to do list.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 16 June 2015 23:04:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She probably pats her butt when Erica compares it to a rock. "I know, we've come so far from being a scrawny little Cuban. I'm so proud." Tears almost in Nina's eyes. She shakes her head and looks around. "Not yet, no. But I have a reputation to upkeep and I was bored. If somebody randomly sends you a flyer like this, you don't just not show up. This is probably my only chance to see who's really a reptilian." She says, acting like any of this makes sense. When Erica says her killing someone is preposterous, she sizes her and takes a minute to analyze. "Well to be honest, you'd make the perfect unsuspected suspect and you're high like 90% of the time. Who knows, by now you could have developed a whole new personality that takes on your life when you're on stuff." She says, this automatically making her think of the anime movie she watched last night, Perfect Blue.
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 16 June 2015 23:20:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc:that Sig picture.

Erica giggles and nods. " you been hitting those black beans and rice hard,huh?" Erica had lived with erich in Miami,so she felt pretty sure about what caused Cuban booties to grow. She used a little for her own back yard. She knew what Nina was taking about. She could feel them on the same wavelength. Flyers like this weren't a common occurrence. " do you think that happy looking snake made the flyer itself? Did he slither all the way to the local kinkos? I have sooo many questions! But it is so spiffy to see you. We never get to hang out." Erica gushes in her way. She only had two feelings for people: she either loved you or despised you. " but if you aren't one and I'm not one...." she trails off and let's her eyes scan the place. She casually leans in close and whispers in Nina's ear. " I think they mean to eat us..." she nod slowly and sips her drink. Erica laughs and shakes her head " a wonderful theory.but unless I pull a Sid vicious, I'm as harmless as they come. How about you,I can see you taking someone out and making coke take th fall."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 17 June 2015 00:21:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC: my childhood in a tweet LOL

Nina laughs. "Oh my god what do you know about black beans and rice?" She looks back at the snake. "Maybe he has a whole army of talking snakes that does all his dirty work. I could definitely see that." She looks back at Erica and smiles. "It's great to see you too. I don't think we've actually talked since we opened up for Destinee & Adele a long long time ago. Like where the fuck have you been?" She laughs. "How have you been doing?" When Erica leans in and whispers she laughs more. "Well they can eat me but they're not going to like it. I'm not a rabbit food veganeater. I'm on a McDonald's diet. I eat real food. Even you're a little more at risk of a heart attack just being in contact with me. I dare them." She shakes her head. "I think too much. But I watch enough crime investigation shows to know that I may be able to plan the perfect murder."
Offline erich hess  
#15 Posted : 17 June 2015 00:44:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica laughs and pats her own butt. " you don't think I got all this from tofu,did you? I used to live in Miami. There,My journey info bootyhood began." she pretends to wipe a tear. Nobody would ever convince Erica she did not have a butt of Jennifer Lopez proportions. She shudders and places a party goer between herself and the snake. " eeew, I hope not! I think we both know why I'm petrified of wriggling,cylindrical appendages or animals." Erica looks around as if it were a big secret and whispers." you know...those kinds of cartoons." she side eyes the snake and makes a gesture to say She has her eyes on him. She doubles over in laughter. " holy shit. Destinee and adle..that tour was pretty crazy. That one girl just couldn't stand me,Adele . but, yeah. I have been just super. Things honestly couldn't be any better. This is a perfect time for it all to go wrong and I get eaten by a snake. Aside from impending death by snake, how have you been? Well aside from sprouting butt cheeks?" Erica squeaks and starts trying to dAnce with the music. The poor thing has no idea how to dance in her comdition. Erica nods with the anti vegan slant of her fellow non reptile. " that could make You more susceptible to snake victimhood I don't think they are into granola fed hippies. Speaking of which...why is there no chex party mix? Not THAT is reason to murder." she crosses her arms and pouts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#16 Posted : 17 June 2015 01:52:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina plays along and nods her head. She remembers being in the same state as Erica, being cursed with no booty can get you like that sometimes. "Oh Miami, half of my family is there. Who knows, you've probably even ran into my grandma." Nina widens her eyes as she readies for story time. "Why are you scared of cylinder shaped things?" She said, getting her mental popcorn out, she knows Erica probably has the story of the year for her. But then she realizes what she's talking about and then bursts out in laughter once she realizes. "Oh my god how bad has hentai scarred you???" Nina says, almost crying. "Poor dat." She has the last of her laughs and catches her breath. "Whaaat? There was tea on that tour that I knew nothing about?" Nina scoots in, waiting for her to spill beans.. "Aw that's good to hear. I guess I've been the same. Apparently I'm a wanderer now. Just living life." She smiles, giggling at Erica when she dances, beginning to dance with her. "That is true, I'v never known the true preferences of the snakes." She stops and looks around. "Wait woah what? There's no chex mix?" You can see some of the life in her eyes die as she realizes there's no food in sight.
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 17 June 2015 02:21:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica puts her hand to her chin and thoughtfully says ," grandpa rum....grandpa rum... Older gent in a guayabera? Plays dominoes with other older guys?" she giggles loudly, pretty much describing any elderly Cuban male, before realising Nina said grandma.the words were out, it was too late to recall them. Erica gives Nina a "really?!" look and sighs before taking ninas cheeks in her hands." Nina... This is a struggle you'll never know. Rejoice in the fact you Will never end up at some seemingly normal guys house, things start getting hot and heavy...and then he reaches into a bucket a throws an octopus on you!" Erica says this loudly and with the conviction of someone who has had it happen more than once. Erica scoots in close a and readies to dish. She loved gossip, especially if she was involved. " well. Let me tell you. That Adele was like totally snobby to me. Like I was beneath her or something? I think she actually mentioned being prettier than me. I mean, what the fuck? This is real life, not high school. Come back and talk when your kitty isn't still factory wrapped,am I right? " Erica rambles off before taking a long drink to wet her mouth. " it was pretty much like that the entire tour, until we finally just avoided each other. Haven't spoken to the tart since. Destinee was sweet though." if given the opportunity, Erica could easily be a character from mean girls. She grins widely when Nina says how she is doing. " sounds excellent. Personal time to get to know yourself. That sounds totally Dr Phil, but you seem so happy now. Ooh, I just wanna put you in my pocket." she shrieks. If her excitable nature wasn't genuine, it would probably wear on ones nerves quickly. " none. Not even bootleg Sam's choice mix. Great value,thrifty maid,or archer farms mix" Erica says sadly. It was like Santa wasn't coming this year. " but can we say something? Snakes don't have hands...so would it be rude to bring it up?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 17 June 2015 03:43:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughed. "My granddaddy is on the other side of the world. Mainly to keep my grandma from trying to kill him...again." Nina sniffles at Erica's story. "This needs to be on LifeTime. I never knew you had it so hard." She says, shaking her head, trying really hard not to laugh out loud. She could understand how much hard it has to be for her but that didn't take the mess out of the scenario. "Oop. Snobby? You were opening for her, she should've been blessed that you decided open for her!" She laughed, dragging a girl she barely remembered. "And at the least she is pretty for a 38 year old, that's no match for your cuteness. You should've told me something, I would've roasted her for you." Nina folds her arm, too pissed off to even continue dancing. "No let's confront this bastard! Fuck his feelings, he was rue for hosting a party an not providing any food! We need to check him!"
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 17 June 2015 04:15:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica sighs longingly. " ah Cuban love.it's so.....passionate." she giggles, wanting to ask why Nina never tried killing mariko, but her sister was one of the few people's affairs Erica wouldn't meddle in. They both seemed fine with things, so why stir it up? Erica joins Nina in sniffling, finally using her shoulder to prop herself up." tentacles: the Erica Hess story. With Lucy lu as Brenda song as Erica Hess....promise me,Nina. Promise me you'll be on the soundtrack!" she snickers . she nods in agreement with Nina. " right? People assume since I'm not flexing my star power,I'm a street urchin or something.be glad you didn't have to be around her." Erica ponders if she actually made up with Adele, but is pretty sure she hadn't. Erica makes a face when it's mentioned that Adele was pretty. " not my type. I don't know what you're into! " Erica laughs before smiling, " well she isn't that bad. So if roast means fuck ....I have the feeling she eats like...bean sprouts or some shit all the time.It wouldn't have worked out." she says with a smirk. Hearing the potential for a rumble, Erica puts her hair up in a bun and tightens her belt. " lets do it! Mob justice is the best justice when when chex mix is involved " she starts bouncing in her bare feet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage