logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 28 June 2015 21:55:08(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Released: June 28, 2015 [iTunes Deluxe Edition]
Recorded: July 4 – July 18, 2014 [Original Album]
June 13, 2015 [iTunes Deluxe Edition]
Recording Locations: New York City, New Orleans, Miami, France
Length: 58:32
Label: Hit-Factory Productions, FREEDOM

Producer: Tisha Jackson (executive) * DJ Mustard * Nina T * Nadia Berry * Diplo * Rodney “Dark Child” Jerkins * Babyface *Greg Kurstin * Childish Gambino * The Dream * Timbaland * Aliya Rose * Reza Vranitzky * David Guetta * Nic Nac* Max Martin * Detail * Hit-Boy

25 is the eighth studio album by American singer, song writer, producer, actress, model, Tisha Jackson, released on October 3, 2014 by Hit-Factory Productions and FREEDOM. The album originally developed as a celebration of the singer twenty fifth birthday. Jackson began recording, to “Use images to see the vision behind an album. So we made this visual album, and in a sense made it my movie.” Jackson wanted to “capture youth, free spirit, influence of fashion, and pop culture into an album dedicated to her generation and most importantly her fans. 25 will serve as a visual album. On October 3, 2014 Jackson released 25 along with two lead singles, “Tourist” and “Rehab” featuring Drew Westbrook onto iTunes for digital download. On Tuesday October 14, 2014 the deluxe version of 25 will be available exclusively at Walmart and all other major retail outlets. The album includes two discs. Disc one includes the original ten song track list, and disc two includes ten accompanying videos for each song off 25. Jackson wanted to make the most authentic explicit pop album to date. Themes of the album include, feminism, explicit views on sex, relationships, and marriage.

The album began production on the Fourth of July 2014. Jackson’s label, FREEDOM, put no pressure on her for a deadline for her album, and she kept the project status secret from public knowledge when pictures surfaced of her in the studio. All producers held sessions under strict secrecy, contractually agreeing to not mention anything about the project.

On June 13, 2015 in one studio session Jackson recorded five additional tracks for a special iTunes Deluxe Edition of her eighth studio album, 25. Jackson was sent all the material for the four tracks from May to June of 2015. Jackson was sent material by producer Nic Nac, Max Martin, Reza Vranitzky, Aliya Rose, and David Guetta. On June 13, 2015 Jackson recorded two duets with R&B singer Dominic Brown, arranged a track with Reza Vranitzky, and recorded all her vocals for the additional five tracks that are featured on the iTunes Deluxe Edition of 25. Jackson reportedly had one night to meet the deadline that her label, FREEDOM assigned to the album.

UserPostedImage

On April 30, 2013, Jackson released her seventh studio album, “The Highway to Redemption”. The album received strong acclaim and commercial success selling over, 6 million copies worldwide. Jackson promoted the album with a 100 city tour titled, “The Highway to Redemption Show”. The tour went on to gross 217 million dollars in gross revenue ticket sales. When the tour was over Jackson went into obscurity and began to write and record for “25”. Jackson knew what she wanted her album to sound like, and knew what she would title it. She would base the theme of the album around her age, the essence of being twenty five, a woman, a star, glamorous, experiencing failed relationships and love. The first day of productions was July 4, 2014. Jackson invited producers and song writers to come to her home in Brooklyn, New York. Producers included Nadia Berry, Nina T, Timbaland, and DJ Mustard. Tisha expressed the goal for the album and kept its release a secret. Jackson recorded for one week in America, at New York City’s Jungle City and Oven studios. Jackson then rented a Hotel and Le Meurice, where she and all producers stayed for a week and finished recording thirty tracks for “25”. Jackson descries the recording of “25”, to be “like camp”, “It was like a family, we cooked for each other, ate meals together, talked about life, and went to the beach together, the process was intense, but we managed to have fun.

One of the first songs recorded for the album was “Criminal”. Jackson came up with the beat adding hi hats, horns, 808s, and bass. Jackson had a melody for the track, and Nadia Berry penned the verses. The chorus was written by the two of them together. Jackson felt that it was time to reunite with Berry, since Berry co-produced 2011’s, “Reveal”. Jackson stated.

Quote:
“We hadn’t worked together in four years. I worked with her a lot when I was a teenager, and she along with the other members of GirlSpice and I came up into the industry around the same time. But the biggest thing we did to date was 2011’s “Reveal”, and I feel like we create well together, and we mesh out harmonies well together, so I had her back for this album. The strangest thing is I feel our collaboration on this record shows how universal Music is. I have this very gritty, hip-hop beat, it’s like new wave hip-hop, and Pop star, media darling, Nadia Berry, can write some of the dopest metaphors, we add in a chorus, I add in the harmonies, and we had our track. It took us two days to record.”

Quote:
Nadia on working with Tisha Jackson

"Tisha's always an artist I enjoy working with, she's a true fearless spirit in pop music, and I totally think we need more of that, especially in a genre where artists are often told to play it safe in order to appeal to a wider audience. With Tisha, she breaks the boundaries and that's why it's always such fun to be able to make music together, because I know there's nothing to restrict us from making whatever we want. "Criminal" is a song I wrote especially with Tisha in mind, it was something different for her, a little more mature, but still with that edge to it that her fans are used to. I'm really proud of the final output and Tisha's talents truly shine on it."

Songs that were quickly followed production was all of DJ Mustards material. DJ Mustard had four production credits on, “25”, the most credits of any of the producers. Jackson referred to, DJ Mustard, as her “co-producer” of the project various times during production. She really was hands on with him, in specifically telling him everything she wanted to get out of the project.

Jackson on working with DJ Mustard

“Mustard, is someone I adore. I feel like he has an ear for what makes sense, in making alternative R&B music, music with soul, but it’s different, it incorporates Hip-Hop, pop, dance into one. It’s fun without trying too hard. His work is effortless. So I really respected him as young black man, making moves. Every time you turn on the radio you hear, “Mustard on that beat ho”. He gets it, we click. I really wanted his opinion of the entire project. He oversaw a lot of the production aside from his contributions."

Mustards credits include, “Top”, “Thugsyle”, “Rehab” Feat. Drew Westbrook” and “ferriswheel”. Tisha also worked with Diplo, Rodney

“Dark Child” Jerkins, and Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds. Jackson released “Summertime Dream” a Calvin Harris, co-produced track, under the “Summer Break” original motion picture soundtrack as a tease to new material and to hint that her next album would feature additional production from new producers.

Jackson also worked with Rum & Coke (Nina T). Jackson had been a fan of Rum & Coke for some time, and reached out to her asking her to be a part of the writing and production process. Rum and Coke sent Jackson “Tourist” and co- wrote along with, Kidd Amaze, DJ Mustard and Jackson on “Top”.

Quote:
Jackson on working with Nina T

“Working with Nina was great. She wanted so much to be a part of the team, and that is what I respected most. She understood the message behind the album, and she wanted to give her all to it. She was much helpful than I think she gives herself credit. Nina was like “whatever you need, let me know, I am here”. She’s like a little sister to me. She is dope.”
The album finished recording on July 18, 2014 and during mid-September producers were notified to send all final cuts. Jackson spent less time on vocal production, and more time focusing on the music and making the album a cohesive body of work.

UserPostedImage

Jackson’s “25”, is her most explicit album to date. “25”, explores new sounds, and ideas amongst the grittier margins of Pop music. A main theme on the album is sex. Songs are erotic, sultry, and sleek. Another theme of the album would be feminism, black feminism, and womanism. “25” is a celebration of Black female sexuality in mainstream music and in the context of Hip-Hop; it is often only shown from a male’s perspective.

UserPostedImage

Personnel

Performers and musicians

Tisha Jackson – vocals, background vocals
Nina T – background vocals (tracks 1, 9)
Airemese Smith – background vocals (track 1)
Sia Fuler – background vocals (track 2)
Drew Westbrook – vocals (track 3)
Nadia Berry – background vocals (track 7)
Kid Amaze – vocals (track 9)
DJ Mustard – vocals (tracks 3, 5, 9, 10)
Drew Westbrook – vocals (track 13)
Kidd Amaze – vocals (track 13)
Dominic Brown – vocals (tracks 13, 15)

Technical Personnel

Tisha Jackson – executive production (tracks 1-15)
Nina T – production (track 1)
Greg Kurstin – production (track 2,8)
DJ Mustard – production (tracks 3, 5, 9, 10)
Diplo – production (track 4)
Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds – production (track 6)
Rodney “Dark Child” Jenkins – production (track 6)
Nadia Berry – production (track 7)
Aliya Rose – production (track 11)
Max Martin – production (track 12)
Nic Nac – production (track 13)
Detail – production (track 14)
Hit-Boy – production (track 14)
Reza Vranitzky – production (track 15)

Edited by user 10 July 2015 04:57:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 28/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 29/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 29/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/07/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 28 June 2015 21:58:10(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha Jackson
Song: Tourist
Album: 25
written by: T. Jackson, A. Smith
Producer: Tisha Jackson, Nina T
Length: 3:45
Genre: Electro-Pop, EDM

“Tourist” is a song recorded by American singer, Tisha Jackson. Jackson along with Nina T and Airemese Smith collaborated for the track for Jackson’s eighth studio album, “25”. Jackson released “Tourist” as one of two lead singles under her own label/imprint, Hit Factory Productions, distributed by FREEDOM.

Background/Conception/Composition

“Tourist” was the first song that Jackson recorded for her eighth studio album, “25”. Jackson was in search of producers she never worked with, and asked Nina T to send her some tracks. “Tourist” eventually ended being a “favorite” of Jackson’s and she decided to record it. Jackson also enlisted, up and coming song writer Airemese Smith to co-write the track. Smith wrote the chorus while Jackson created melodies to verses and the chorus. Jackson re-arranged segments of the production beat. The song was recorded at Manhattan’s, Jungle Studios in six hours.

In regards to sound Jackson wanted a gritty dance feel, a song that was transparent through any season of the year. Originally Nina T suggested releasing “Tourist” summer 2014, however Jackson declined because she didn’t want to suffer from any album leaks. Jackson wanted to explore new sounds so she listened to a lot of authentic mainstream and underground EDM and compared their rifts, bass, and hooks to the more plastic Americanized versions of EDM. Jackson incorporated a lot of elements instruments from EDM including piano, hi hats, and 808’s.

The beat of “Tourist” kicks off with the haunting sound of a piano holding on to key. Next the high hat kicks in as the piano begins to pick up key with the bass of the beat growing. Jackson enters “Tourist” singing the chorus As Jackson begins singing the first verse finger-snaps are included into the beat of the piano and the high hat. Tisha begins the Hook and 808’s and synthesizers are infused in the beat, creating an upbeat, chaotic beat/bass.

Song Description

“Tourist” is a love story about a young woman and young man who have a lustful weekend affair. Jackson plays the role of a young woman who meets a Tourist in New York City from Paris. Jackson knows that he is only touring the city for one weekend, but it still doesn’t end her infatuation and curiosity with him, Jackson sings the infectious hook :

“He's a tourist , yep , he's a tourist
Just got off the first plane from Paris
Said he's only here for the weekend
Oh , oh-oh”

Jackson begins to catch feelings for her tourist as they cruise the city of New York,

“Only knows a little English
But he says I'm beautiful”

“Tourist” takes place in New York City on Fourth of July night, also the first day of recording for “25”, Jackson and Smith uses that as a metaphor with,

“All alone , cruisin the streets of NY
You can feel it in the air , it's the 4th of July
Just a few friends checking up on Lady Liberty for the night”.

Quote:
Tisha on “Tourist”
“Tourist” is one of my favorite songs I’ve ever recorded. I feel like it’s so youthful that it speaks to any generation. I’ve never done EDM before so I wanted something I could be playful with and Nina T and Airemese Smith really came through, showed up, and showed out for me. When I first heard it I told them both a guarantee it would be released as a first single off the album. I think “Tourist” is the perfect way to kick off an era creative evolvement.”

"Tourist"

sounds like:

[Chorus]

Only knows a little English
But he says I'm beautiful
Show me a real French kiss
Maybe we’ll see how things go

[Verse 1]

All alone , cruisin the streets of NY
You can feel it in the air, it's the 4th of July
Just a few friends checking up on Lady Liberty for the night
Then all of a sudden, you passed by

[Pre-chorus]

Oh ... my god, his cologne threw me in a trance
Our eyes locked and he asked me to dance
Don't have to ask again, kissing under fireworks feels just right
No need to ask for my hand (Forever is nothing compared to tonight)

[Chorus]

[Hook]

He's a tourist, yep , he's a tourist
Oh, oh-oh

[Verse 2]

I'm wishing on these stars tonight
With your arms around me , time flies by
Laying on your shoulder as we stare at the sky
Haven't had forever, but remember last night ?

[Pre-chorus]

Oh ... my god, his cologne threw me in a trance
Our eyes locked and he asked me to dance
Don't have to ask again, kissing under fireworks feels just right
No need to ask for my hand (Forever is nothing compared to tonight)

[Chorus]

[Hook]

He's a tourist, yep , he's a tourist
Oh, oh-oh

[Bridge]
As long as the memories play
You'll forever be mine
So I won’t beg you to stay
Even if it kills me to (to kiss you goodbye) ...

[Hook]

He's a tourist, yep, he's a tourist
Oh, oh-oh

[Chorus]

[Hook]

He's a tourist, yep, he's a tourist
Oh, oh-oh

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Countdown
written by: T.Jackson, S.Furler, G.Kurstin
Producer: Tisha Jackson, Greg Kurstin
Length: 3:37
Genre: Electro-Pop, Electronica

“Countdown” is a song recorded by American artist, Tisha Jackson for her eighth studio album, 25. “Countdown” was written by, Tisha Jackson, Sia Fuller, and Greg Kurstin. The track was produced by Jackson and Kurstin. “Countdown” is an electronic-pop song, with a heavy EDM, R&B, Reggae influence. Jackson has been in several high-profile relationships, the most recent, Dominic Brown and Drew Westbrook. However, “Countdown” was inspired by the aftermath of Jackson’s breakup with Entertainer, Dominic Brown. Lyrically the song focuses on the theme of inspiration, Inspiration to find love.

Tisha Jackson is a big fan of British-soul music and European dance music. Jackson wanted to explore exclusive sounds from Europe, so she traveled there with Greg Kurstin, a producer she met based out of Los Angeles. Kurstin suggested Australian, singer-songwriter, Sia, to write along with Jackson. Jackson then enlisted Sia to co-write, “Countdown”.
Jackson then recorded “Countdown”, at hotel Le Meurice along with Sia and Greg Kurstin. Countdown was written in two hours and recorded in four. Jackson wrote the chorus and first verse, Sia wrote the pre-chorus, second verse, and the post chorus, Jackson and Sia collaborated on together. The melody was formed after Jackson played the melody on the piano and Greg Kurstin played the marimba in the studio.

Formed as an electropop ballad, “Countdown” begins the sound of drums and synthesizers, the marimba is quickly incorporated. When Jackson gets to the pre-chorus the synthesizers, marimba, drums bass hit harder. Jackson then strengthens her vocals towards the chorus as the bass of ALL instruments have maximized greatly. All instrument reaches full maximum bass level as Jackson sings the soulful, uplifting tune, about finding love.

Song Description:

Jackson sings the song from the point of view of a girl who chooses to be alone because some of her relationships have left her broken hearted. She uses [drugs] [weed] to compensate for her issues regarding men,

“The high will help mask the aloneness”. When the loud is gone, aloneness will come back to your address”.

However, the song focuses on the epiphany the woman has as she opens her heart to heal from past relationships, so she can become open to love once more,

“I will fall in love; I’ll give it another try
I’ll love on myself so much, others won’t have to touch”

Quote:
Tisha on “Countdown”
“Countdown” is the most eclectic track on 25 I would say. I feel like it caters my generation because it’s deals with something that we’ve all experienced after entering adulthood, and that’s heart break. It’s about the forever confusing relationship between all the sexes. The message behind the song specifically, is no matter how hard someone, your job, your family, husband, wife, etc. knocks you on your ass, don’t stay down… get up. Know yourself and know your worth. I made this record for people who aren’t afraid to be in love, and for people who wear their hearts on their sleeves. I feel on a production side, for the limited time that we were together, Greg, Sia, and I created some fire. I like how the three of us come from three different walks of life and created such greatness. Me being from Brooklyn, an NYU drop out, Greg, a producer out of L.A. who is a master at every instrument, and Sia being one of the most prolific, authentic, honest writers my generation has seen. We just clicked when we got together. The chemistry was there.

"Countdown"

soundalike:

[Verse 1]

4 am, summer Saturday night alone
My pillow isn’t holding me back to night
Bad voice saying, maybe some Brandy will do the trick
Pessimism, forever will be the for a good time call me girls anthem
Forever optimistic I’d rather remain, countdown to love
Countdown to love

[Pre-Chorus]

1,2,3, love come down come
This time will be the charm
Countdown to love

[Chorus]

I will fall in love; I’ll give it another try
I’ll love on myself so much, others won’t have to touch
My joy will soar through my spirit into the atmosphere, mimic God’s holy touch

[Post-Verse x2]

I won’t stay down, I won’t let negativity be my death tonight
I see the light, a new dawn has come
One that will bring a new love to my life
I won’t be scared, timid, or hide
Claim you like a tsunami to the sea, I will rise

[Verse 2]

The high will help mask the aloneness
When the loud is gone, aloneness will come back to your address
Learn to love what can’t fix what you feel is not to love about you
Inner peace will then come into fruition, embrace, countdown to love and embrace

[Pre-Chorus]

This time will be the charm
Countdown to love

[Chorus]

I’ll love on myself so much, others won’t have to touch
My joy will soar through my spirit into the atmosphere, mimic God’s holy touch

[Post Verse x2]
I won’t stay down, I won’t let negativity be my death tonight
I won’t be scared, timid, or hide
Claim you like a tsunami to the sea, I will rise

[Outro]

I won’t be scared, timid, or hide (Repeat 10x)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Rehab
written by: T.Jackson, T.Mosely, D.Westbrook, D.McFlarne
Produced by: Tisha Jackson, Timbaland, Drew Westbrook, DJ Mustard
Length: 5:23
Genre: Trap, R&B

"Rehab” is a song recorded by American singer, Tisha Jackson, for her eighth studio album, 25. The song was written by Tisha Jackson, Drew Westbrook, Timbaland, and DJ Mustard. The production was done by all four as well; however Jackson and DJ Mustard had the most input in the production. “Rehab” is one of two lead singles from 25, released on Hit Factory Productions and FREEDOM.

“Rehab” is a track that Jackson discusses her love with boyfriend, Drew Westbrook, being so deep it’s like a drug that she’s addicted to. In the song Jackson reveals she doesn’t not want to end her habit [Drew Westbrook], she is so addicted to him Jackson sings “I’m bout to go to rehab, you got me off track, I don’t give a damn”. In the song Jackson uses her addiction [her boyfriend] to reference and poke fun at her old one, which is why she says she’s going back to rehab. In 2012 Jackson was checked into rehab for alcohol abuse under a court order made by her parents. Jackson stayed in treatment for thirty days.

In 2006, a seventeen year old Tisha Jackson was singing in a Harlem club where she was discovered by music producer Timbaland. He secured the entertainer her first record contract; however, the two hadn’t worked together since then. Jackson enlisted Timbaland as one of the first producers for the album. Before Jackson Timbaland and DJ Mustard flew to New Orleans and Paris to record 25, she had dinner in New York City with the producers and discussed the goal for the album’s entirety. Jackson asked for both producers assistance with making sure the sound of the album and its themes were cohesive.

Jackson recorded “Rehab” in New York City at Jungle Studios; the track was mixed at Hotel Mecure in Paris, France by all Jackson, Westbrook, Timbaland, and DJ Mustard. Originally the track was sent to Jackson as a demo of DJ Mustard’s. Jackson fell in love with the beat and wrote the hook and chorus. She then enlisted Timbaland to collaborate on the beat for “Rehab” and infuse his take on the track. Jackson met Westbrook in summer of 2014 while recording the album and the two began their courtship and Westbrook recorded his verse for the track.DJ Mustard approached Jackson with a beat he called “Drunk” that was inspired by situations he’d gone through under the influence of alcohol. Jackson and Timbaland added elements DJ Mustard had missed with keyboards and synthesizers. Drums and finger snaps were infused with a trap beat influence and the track was born.

The most prominent theme of, 25, is female sexuality and “Rehab” keeps up with that. Lyrics express unbridled lust and the art of love making with a committed lover. Most songs for the album were recorded in a day; however this track took the full two weeks of production for 25, to complete.

Song Description

“Rehab” is a song about being in love/lust with your partner so greatly they become your addiction. An addiction, you refuse to quit. Jackson pokes fun at her rehab stint from 2012, calling Westbrook her “new drug”, singing, “You got me going off track”, “Back to rehab”.

Quote:
Tisha on “Rehab”
“I never really addressed my stay at rehab on the last record because I was in rehab for a month of the albums production. I didn’t realize that until Mustard sent me the beat for “Rehab” and called it “Drunk” saying it was inspired by things that happened to him when he’s gotten drunk in the past. So I thought, it would be a cool way to address my pass, but not in a cheesy ballad about how I’m back on the right track. Instead I wanted something more fun where I’ll admit, “Yes I was in rehab before”, but introducing people to my latest habit. The track was a complete collaborative effort, we all went in the studio and just had fun with it, there was no pressure to make the record a hit, and I think you hear that on the song in the beats delivery and Drew and I’s lyrical delivery.”

"Rehab"

sounds like:

[Intro – DJ Mustard]

Mustard on that beat ho

[Verse 1]

I stay high, on cloud nine
You charge me and I get feral baby
I’ve been feeling, I’ve been feeling
A mix of tonic, toxic, and fixation emotions (oh na na)
A mix of tonic, toxic, and fixation emotions (oh na na)
Shots on fire, Habano Corojo #5 on top of rocks
Feeling like a fugitive with all these polaroid’s on my mug
When flashing lights become facts of life
Can’t tell the difference between that and the strobe lights from the sandcastle disco
Daddy got me glossy and faded turn up the fader baby- I want you (na na)
You wake up eating this cake daddy – I want you (na na)
They gonna have to send me back to rehab, your my new drug

[Chorus]

We woke up on the number two train off Penn Station
Shit got type critical, damn baby
Back to rehab, you’re my new drug
I swear I just blacked out
Last thing I recall is our splendidly beauteous bodies penetrating and peculating in the club

[Hook]

I’m bout to go back, to rehaaaabb, to rehaaaabb
You got me going off track, Don’t give a damn
Back to rehaaaabb, Back to rehaaaabb

[Verse 2]

And I don’t give a fuck, watch my body probe to the sandcastle disco as these lights strobe
I’m off to rehab
Park it in my lot, I know the space gets tight, but for you I’m open 24/7
And I rub on it, I care for it, I speak on it like a reverend
I’m off to rehab
My dome is always right, Perrier-Jouet licked off some wood
Versace gown he Bill Clinton’d on, Donetella told me to wash it out
I’m off to rehab
I’m screaming like Mariah Carey when I grant him access
In my heels walk to the tub and grab that shower rod, shower rod, shower rod
On my Mimi rod, on my, on my Mimi rod
Imbibe on the wood, imbibing on the wood
Fuck swerving, I’m keeping all of his kids
Look at me while you grant me temporary custody

[Chorus]

We woke up on the number two train off Penn Station
Shit got type critical, damn baby
Last thing I recall is our splendidly beauteous bodies penetrating and peculating in the club

[Hook]

[Verse 3 – Drew Westbrook]

Your body is the shit
Mercy on my soul
I would never commit any sin against it
Present, past, future, you the baddest bitch to do it thus far
Ride Drewy, show me how that Bed-Stuy gushy work
I didn’t have to get in it, I knew it was good pussy when I saw it
I called it on sight
You get wetter, beat it up like Mayweather
I don’t even got ho’s on my celly
I’m riding with you, I ain’t got no desire or time to
Album ain’t drop yet and I’m on the biggest record ever
I hold you down, you hold me down
Drunk as fuck, I gotta hold you up
They couldn’t see us if they had a genie
On my bed I’ll do you
Giving getting head , Medusa

[Bridge]

That’s the problem, you’re my problem
Problem is I don’t wanna solve the problem
Liquor on my mouth washing down all of the papaya
Got me feeling higher than Courtney lovin that nirvana
I want your babies, daddy come here, right now
Wake up eating this cakey daddy, you’re my new drug

[Hook]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: A$$
written by: T. Jackson
Producer: Tisha Jackson, Diplo
Length: 2:40
Genre: EDM, Trap, Electronica

“A$$” is a song by American singer, Tisha Jackson, for her eighth studio album, 25. The song was written by Jackson and produced by Jackson and Diplo. “A$$” serves as a two minute and forty second interlude on the album. The track contains no formal chorus or verses, the entire track is a hook which Jackson wraps to the electronic-trap beat.

Jackson and Diplo mentioned in several interviews about working together, however after finally reaching out to her, Jackson’s schedule was able to match with Diplo’s, and the DJ/producer flew to Paris, France to be a part of Jackson’s “camp” for the album. “A$$” is a track about being confident about your body, specifically on the dance floor. The track is filled with synthesizers and is heavily influenced by EDM music. The record is a defining dance record for Jackson, as it clearly is EDM but maintains an urban flair. The song was written in one hour and took three to record. It was the most minimal time spent recording tracks for 25.

Song Description

“A$$” is a straight to the point song about women loving their assets, specifically their behind. “A$$” works as a response to the twerk craze and is considered by Jackson her “tutorial on how to twerk properly”.

Quote:
Tisha Jackson on “A$$”
“I just wanted to make a song about having fun, and being carefree. The sound of 25 can be dark at times, and I felt that having this track as an interlude could be a spontaneous infusion of a dope European dance beat along with a rap about something I’ve grown proud of, my booty.”

"A$$"

sounds like:

[Hook]

Shake that ass
Now watch it go
Attack the flow
Get on the floor
Shake that ass
Now watch it go
Attack the flow
Get on the floor
Tisha and Diplo
Arch ya back with it
Arch ya back with it
Arch ya back with it
Arch ya back with it
Arch ya back with it
Head to the ground feet on the wall
Shake that ass
Baby give me some more

Spread your legs real wide
Head to the middle on the floor
Shake that ass
Turn it all the way up
Turn me the fuck up
Work that ass
Pum Pum ah bouncin
They loving, they loving the ussy
They loving, they loving the ussy
Give it your all
Hold it, don’t let that shit drop nah

Shake that ass
Now watch it go
Attack the flow
Get on the floor
Shake that ass
Now watch it go
Attack the flow
Get on the floor
Tisha and Diplo

You gotta work it
Like they gonna give you a fat check
Capitalize off your youth
Or society will tell you what to do
Shake that ass
Hold that don’t drop that
Show me what you got
Who ya brought with ya?

And they mad cause I’m on top and they wish they was
They be hating on my name, but my art they love
And they mad cause I’m on top and they wish they was
They be hating on my name, but my art they love
Spread your legs
Shake your hips
Clockwise, like they whip

Spread your legs
Shake your hips

Spread your legs
Shake your hips

Spread your legs
Shake your hips

Shake that ass
Counter clockwise like the whip
Shake that ass
Shake that ass

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Thugstyle
written by: Tisha Jackson, Dijon MacFarlane
Producer: DJ Mustard, Tisha Jackson
Length: 4:00
Genre: Rap, Hip-Hop

“Thugstyle” is a song by American artist, Tisha Jackson. Jackson wrote and produced the song along with DJ Mustard for her eighth studio album, 25. Jackson has rapped before, but only on remixes to other Hip-Hop artist tracks, (Kanye West, “Theraflu” remix, and Future’s, “Honest”, remix). “Thugstyle” is the first official track from Jackson where she raps. Hip-Hop/Rap is a recurring genre and element(s) on, 25. Jackson also raps on “I Refuse” [track 6] and “Criminal” [track 7].

Jackson wanted to create an anthem for women and pay homage to the men she grew up seeing in the streets of Brooklyn. “Thugstyle” is a celebration of women who love men with an aggressive, cool, bad ass attitude. Jackson refers to this attitude as, “Thugstyle”, and in the chorus sings,

“I want it thugstyle
You know I like it thugstyle”

When Jackson wrote the song along with DJ Mustard, she wanted an anthem for a lady that wasn’t overtly feminine; she wanted something with a street edge. Unimpressed with an Hip-Hop/House inspired beat DJ Mustard sent her, Jackson suggested the track’s retro flair remain, and for early 1990’s rap to be the influence. DJ Mustard re-arranged the entire beat to “Thugstyle”, Jackson’s job would be to make each verse modern to give a 90’s beat, a retro flair.Jackson uses clever ways to describe her boyfriend’s behavior in the track,

“Yelling Suwoop with the set up and down the hood

C-Lo match live from public housing” – Meaning her boyfriend is participating in illegal activity. “Yelling Suwoop”- a term used by blood gang member / “C-LO” – A dice game.

Jackson also proclaims her love/infatuation for her man,

“I love the my thug, I’ve got the realest one in town
Ain’t nothing going down when my thug is around”

Song Description

“Thugstyle” is the celebration of the aggressive man. His attitude may be labelled “thug” by society, but that isn’t his character. When Jackson raps,

“I want it thugstyle
You know I like it thugstyle”, she isn’t referring to her boyfriend as a trouble maker, she is revealing to her audience how attracted she is by his aggressiveness, how much it turns her on. “Thugstyle” is about appreciating the alpha male in society.

Quote:
Tisha on “Thugstyle”
“One of the main theme’s on 25 is feminism. However, even though I’m all for equal rights, I never allowed that to take away from the fact that I love men. I enjoy being in their company, I enjoy conversing with them, watching their movements, I’m intrigued by them. I wanted to make a track that celebrated the alpha male. I feel that with the entire feminist movement from the 1960’s to present has had feminist stereotyped as “ice queens”, “women who devalue men”, and as a “bitch”. But the goal of this record was to display that yes I am a feminist but I can still enjoy the company and opinion of a man, so much that I’ll write a song about him. The reason why I choose to rap on the song was to stay away from making the song sound like anything heard on Pop radio today”

"Thugstyle"

sound alike:

[Intro - DJ Mustard]

Mustard on that beat ho

[Chorus]

I want it thugstyle
You know I like it thugstyle
I want it thugstyle
He hits it in the morning, just how I like it
Thugstyle!

[Verse 1]

I want it thugstyle
I want a dude with a lot to prove, type aggressive when he move
Schoolboy Q bucket hat wearing, thug life tatted around bible verses
Boasting playing dice with his homies lying how we slapped the skins last night
But he gives it to me thugstyle so it’s all good
Dark Caesar having, flagging on the right side
Yelling Suwoop with the set up and down the hood
C-Lo match live from public housing
He don’t wanna charge so out he go
Gold grill grinning, mink dragging PETA grilling
Serves it rugged after catching beef in the streets
I make his beef mines when were in the sheets
When something pops off I hit him up
Ride or die, he’ll be there
Thug styled, thugsyle mentality, the thug life bastard

[Chorus]

I want it thugstyle
I want it thugstyle
Thugstyle!

[Verse 2]

I want it thugstyle
I need a rough dude who’s clever
Ready at the drop of a dime to do whatever
Plaid boxers, no button to control the bulge
Not looking for the stereotypical mandingo
I just want dude to be in charge
Hitting, flipping, rocking, reversing, pounding
We go through all the motions, everything from slow to on mark set GO
He’d never call me a HO, he know I just like to get buck wild
He eats the dinner I serve him well, I like to taste him everything’s swell
Lighting a L, sitting in the chair, fondling with his dick hairs
He’s a bod man, a rude boy, rough n tough
Ready to snatch a brother up who he says ain’t thug enough
Cause if he’s not thug it ain’t right
And if he ain’t thug than he’s all wrong for Ms. Jack
I love the my thug, I’ve got the realest one in town
Ain’t nothing going down when my thug is around

[Chorus]

I want it thugstyle
I want it thugstyle
Thugstyle!

[Verse 3]

I want it thugstyle
I want a man who don’t snitch like a bitch when the cops ask him to run his lips
A boss brother who doesn’t have to scape to make ends meet
Wake, bake, bathe, fuck, bathe, eat
Gotta give it to him right before he hit the streets
He’s self-made, he doesn’t beg; get that bum shit outta here
Chicks wanna give it to him quick up and down the boulevard
But I’m the only chick who makes his dick hard
Pissing in elevators, showing little respect, give it up thugstyle

[Chorus]

I want it thugstyle
I want it thugstyle
Thugstyle! (Repeat2x)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 28/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 29/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 29/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/07/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3 Posted : 28 June 2015 22:01:47(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Not Meant to Be
Written by: Aliya Rose, Tisha Jackson
Producer(s): David Guetta, Aliya Rose, Tisha Jackson
Length:3:27
Genre: Dance-pop/ EDM

“Not Meant to Be” is a track released on the iTunes Deluxe edition of Tisha Jackson’s eighth studio album, ‘25’. “Not Meant to Be” was written by Tisha Jackson and Aliya Rose and produced by Rose Jackson and David Guetta. “Not Meant to Be” marks Jackson’s first collabortation with EDM producer David Guetta and singer Aliya Rose. For the Deluxe edition of ‘25’ Jackson wanted to continue the theme of working with people she never worked with. David Guetta sent Jackson the beat for “Not Meant to Be” in May of 2015 and Jackson recorded the track on June 13, 2015 along with the other three tracks included on the iTunes Deluxe edition of ‘25’

Jackson called Aliya Rose because she wanted to originally work with her last summer on the original ‘25’ album but both ladies schedules conflicted and Rose was unable to commit to the two camp Jackson crusaded, in which she and the ‘25’ album producers jetsetted across the United States and France to record the album. Jackson and Aliya Rose wrote not meant to be in one hour and recorded a demo for it. Jackson then later reocorded the final cut with David Guetta. Rose is listed as a producer for helping Jackson align the melodies and harmonies in “Not Meant to Be”.

Originally “Not Meant to Be” included more synthesizers and 808’s but Jackson felt that the electronic vibe would take away from her vocals and the lyrics in the song so she tried a different approach. Jackson slowed the beat down and replaced the synthesizers and 808’s with the piano keys that she enters the song with, she then adds drums and kick drums into the chorus of the track infusing her instruments with Guetta’s original electro beat for the rest of the song.

Song Description

“Not Meant to Be” is a track about a couple who has come to an agreement/realization that they must end their relationship because it is unhealthy. You mainly hear the song through the females perspective being, Jackson. Jackson sings about both she and her partner being at a crossroads,
“But were at a crossroads
I don’t wanna go your way; you don’t wanna go my way”

In the song Jackson realizes a reason for the relationship failing was because she got into it for the wrong reasons, one being because she desired her partner sexually, Jackson sings,

“I lusted for you
Lust so strong I eventually loved you”

In the chorus is where Jackson pours her heart out and realizes that she is making the right decision by leaving her partner, singing “I’ve gained my grip”. Jackson highlights moments in the relationship she should’ve left her partner, one being her friends warning her that her partner was a player and never feeling loved by her partner authentically.

Quote:

“Never Meant to Be” is a song I wrote about many people I’ve dated. I think women and girls have it so tough when it comes to dating. I feel like guys get a free pass when it comes to being a dick, or a player, but when a girl does it, it becomes a double standard. However when we meet a guy we like, and have genuine interest in real life hits and you realize he may not want the same things you want, you realize habits of his you may not like or tolerate, and you realize that he may not be willing to change for you. I think every young girl can relate to this song, and that is why Aliya Rose and I sat down and took an hour to write it, it was like a shared experience of both parts of she and her partners and me and mine. I Know David Guetta is going to be shocked when he hears how much I changed the arrangements and how Aliya Rose and I kinda turned his upbeat track into a heartbreak song”

sounds like:

[Verse 1]

You could've been with me
But at night you never liked to come back home to me
I knew that we should re-think everything
But were at a crossroads
I don’t wanna go your way; you don’t wanna go my way
This is fate we are not meant to be
Goodbye to our hoax infinity
I was true to you and you played me like a dummy

[Pre-Chorus]

Everyone told me you were a player
You only one night them
I tried to make it be
But you’re not for me
I got to learn to live my life without you

[Chorus]

I’ve gained my grip
It hit me all at once
After I fell all the way down
You pushed me off the cliff
But I’m getting up
Only the strongest rise up again
I know that we hate to think about it
But it's the truth, we're not meant to be

[Verse 2]
I need to go now
Don’t try to hold my hand now
I lusted for you
Lust so strong I eventually loved you
I wish I could get my time back
Boy I just want my heart back

[Pre-Chorus]

You only one night them
I tried to make it be
But you’re not for me

[Chorus]

I’ve gained my grip
It hit me all at once
But I’m getting up

[Bridge]

Our sea of love is dry
Lust leave me alone we found you in a hopeless place
I know that we should re-think everything
This is fate, we're not meant to be

[Pre-Chorus]

You only one night them
I tried to make it be
But you’re not for me

[Chorus x3]

I’ve gained my grip
It hit me all at once
But I’m getting up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Electric
Written by: Tisha Jackson, Max Martin
Producer: Max Martin, Tisha Jackson
Genre: EDM, Electro – pop
Length: 3:57

“Electric” was the first song that Jackson recorded the night of June 13, 2015 for her iTunes Deluxe Edition of her eighth studio album, ‘25’. “Electric” also marks the first collaboration between Jackson and Max Martin. Martin has expressed desire to work with Jackson as early as 2010 and Jackson decided to finally work with him on “25”. Martin sent Jackson a demo of “Electric” two weeks before she recorded it in the studio. Jackson immediately thought the beat was perfect and didn’t want to change any of the electronic instruments used. Jackson tends to use live instruments with her music but opted to go the electronic route with this track because she heard the demo and automatically thought about summertime and how perfect this song would be for the clubs in the summer.
Jackson recorded “Electric” along with the three other tracks on the iTunes Deluxe Edition of “25” at Jungle Studios in New York City. Musically the only thing soulful about “Electric” is Jackson’s powerhouse vocals as the songs beat explores EDM and electronic genres. Jackson continues exploration with EDM as “25” is her most eclectic album in regards to its genres in music, as many of her previous records have been predominantly Hip-Hop and R&B. “Electric” is an upbeat track about finding love in yourself. It is a self empowerment song, for all people, but marketed towards women about finding love within and not needing to look for love as a source from another person.

Song Description

In “Electric” Jackson sings about beginning to love herself and not needing to be in a relationship as way to feel loved. It is a song about self-worship and self-worship being a positive thing. Jackson mentions her name several times in the songs chorus singing,

“I’m feeling myself
And I can’t get enough of Tisha”

Jackson empowers her audience and herself singing,

“Your dreams are for you, go for them
Allow no doubt to hold you back anymore”

In the track Jackson mentions herself looking into the mirror and being satisfied with what she sees, and suggest you should as well. The track is about a young woman coming into her own and walking into her woman hood.

Quote:

“Electric has to be one of the sickest beats ever sent to me, one of the sickest beats I’ve ever been a part of, and one of the sickest beats I’ve ever helped created. I want to thank Max Martin for sending me a beat that was EDM, but was above standard because I have been very apprehensive about exploring EDM. I have before but I feel like it has to be done correctly and he did the job right. I feel that I was able to deliver a positive message that will have both sexes in the club with their hands in the air and stomping their feet. But I really did this song for my ladies, because we face so much pressure with our looks, and I’ve never mentioned this before, but I’ve suffered with body dysmorphic disorder since I was eighteen and still suffer with it. My case hasn’t been the worst, I’ve heard of people going through it with this disorder, so I wrote this song to myself as an oath to myself to love me and know that I am the shit, inside out. And I wrote it for my fans and for women all over the world to know that they are the shit as well inside out.”

sounds like:

[Verse 1]

I feel like percolating
Someone find me a table
Liberation, the adventures of being free
Heart grows tired, of all the desolation
I need more love in me, for me, to grow

[Pre-Chorus]

I wanna die on the dance floor
From a Collison of love and emancipation
I just wanna feel good vibes tonight
I’ve finally stepped into my womanhood

[Chorus x 2]

I feel so damn electric
Every new day is a chance for a better day
Magnetic, like all of heavens energy has hit me at once
I’m stronger than I was yesterday
I feel like it’s time that I bring the heat
Cause I’m feeling myself
And I can’t get enough of Tisha

[Verse 2]

Your dreams are for you, go for them
Allow no doubt to hold you back anymore
High off myself, I feel like I’m in space
Like a God, there can only be one you
I feel like I’m walking on air, yeah

[Pre Chorus]

I wanna die on the dance floor
From a Collison of love and emancipation
I just wanna feel good vibes tonight
I’ve finally stepped into my womanhood

[Chorus x2]
I feel so damn electric
Cause I’m feeling myself

[Bridge]

Looked in the mirror, at myself and I feel just fine
Looking beautiful, Eyes ready to kill
I was kismet, God damn, I just look real right
I’ll be alright, I feel just fine
I know my worth, OH BABY!

[Chorus x2]

I feel so damn electric
Cause I’m feeling myself

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha Jackson Feat. Drew Westbrook, Kidd Amaze, Dominic Brown
Song: Turnt
Writer(s): Tisha Jackson, Nicholas Balding, Drew Westbrook, Dominic Brown, T. Cousins
Producer(s): Nic Nac, Tisha Jackson
Length: 4:54
Genre: Hip-Hop

In February of 2015 Tisha Jackson met underground producer Nic Nac at the club 1 Oak in California. He explained to her how much of a fan he was and that he would like to work with her one day. Jackson one uped him and she would need some new material for the summer and would contact him. Months went by, and in June of 2015 Jackson contacted him and told him she would fly him out to New York City to produce a track with her. The resul became “Turnt”.

Tisha Jackson wanted to do a Hip-Hop song that would be the song of the summer so Jackson recorded a demo. She wanted to get the hottest stars in Hip-Hop on track. Jackson immediately went to her boyfriend, Drew Westbrook with the theme of her and him [Drew] being in the club and she running into her ex [Dominic Brown]. Westbrook was apprehensive at first but agreed to do the track. Tisha then contacted her ex-boyfriend who she has a sour public split with, Dominic Brown. She asked him if he’d do a verse on the track and told him about the theme of she a Drew being in the club and running into Dominic and his current girlfriend Tanya. Dominic was a bit hesitant but agreed to do the track. Finally Jackson reached out to one of her favorite rappers ever, Kidd Amaze, and asked him to do the track and he agreed.

Jackson and Brown recorded their verses together on June 13, 2015 at Jungle Studios in New York City. Westbrook and Kidd Amaze sent in their verses by June 13, 2015 the day Jackson recorded three other tracks in addition to “Turnt”.

Song Description:

“Turnt” is a Hip-Hop song about a couple [Drew Westbrook and Tisha Jackson] who go out for a night of clubbing and they run into Jackson’s ex Dominic Brown and his girlfriend Tanya Stephenson. Instead of making the run in awkward the couples decide to party with each other. In the track Jackson refers to Brown as her “EX” and his new girlfriend as Brown’s “Next”, and Brown refers to Jackson as his “EX” and Westbrook as her “Next”. Jackson and Dominic make fun of their highly publisized relationship and the issues they faced in real life and in the tabloids as Jackson sings,

“Ex says to next he’s taking me back to rehab if I get drunk”

This lyric is in response to an event in 2012 where Brown drove Jackson to a rehabilitation clinic in the middle of Hurricane Irene, where Jackson sought treatment for alcoholism.

Brown sings about Jackson and Stephenson making light of the run in and dancing on the dancefloor together with,

“My ex and my next on the dance floor
Dubbing together twerking the booty”

Jackson even mentions a possible three some between her boyfriend, Drew Westbrook, and ex-boyfriend, Dominic Brown, singing,

“Cool with me, as long as you and ex give me DP”

-DP meaning, “Double penetration”, a sexual term Jackson mentions in her song with Kidd Amaze also on “25” titled, “Top”.

Quote:

“I really love working with Drew. He is the most talented rapper out now in my opinion. I am not just saying that because we are dating, I really mean it. I’ve been a fan of his since his underground days. So quite naturally I wanted to ask him to be on the record. And surprisingly it was more difficult to get him on the record than Dom! He was very apprehensive, he has this whole thing of “you’re my girl and I don’t want you to put yourself in a bad situation” and I told him, “I am not, I have a hit on my hands” with “Turnt”. I love working with Dominic as well; we’ve recorded several songs together. I feel like he is the only man I can harmonize with and am confident with. We sing VERY well together, and I thought it would be funny to have him on the track with the funny theme we have. And this track was also a way to bring our fans together because they seem to think we don’t like each other over things we’ve said about each other in the press. I’ve said stupid things about him, but we are friends and we love each other as that. And Kidd Amaze is one of my favorite rappers out and he is the sweetest guy, whenever I’m like I need you on a track, within twenty four hours he has the track emailed to me. I love him as a person! I really think we have a fun track for the summer with “Turnt”

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Drew = Blue
Kidd Amaze = Brown
Dominic = Green

[Verse 1 – Drew Westbrook]

Tisha we fucking up the club tonight
Get so drunk Imma make you my wife tonight
As soon as we stepped in the door bitches and niggas start looking from left to right
White girl walk up to me
She says “Drew can you by me a drink”
Her friend looks and says, “I’d rather have coke”
Tisha I see your old man but don’t trip
He had you his way and I got you mine
Ya’ll know how Ms. Jackson do
My baby be thugging
She don’t care if she gotta do jail time
Album dropping soon
Back at the ranch, Tisha about to get this work
She told me “No nigga you gonna get this work”
Tisha Jackson in this bitch bout to change to Mrs. Westbrook in this bitch
Casper is how I see these other girls on the floor
Tisha come fuck me!

[Chorus – Tisha]

When a random nigga in the club sweatin’ you
But tonight you brought your main nigga with you
My current situation is a lituation
Lituation is my current situation

[Hook – Tisha ]

Since 16 a bitch been rich
I just ran into my ex
Then my next said wassup to my ex and his next

[Verse 2 - Tisha]

A turnt white boy just tapped my shoulder and said he got the goodies
I took him up to V.I.P. with me
Faded to the second power
Bent of that Jimi Hendrix, Tisha’s a rockstar
He said he got blow
Ex says to next he’s taking me back to rehab if I get drunk
I told next lets go away to the trap
So I could fuck him like he’s a rap star

[Hook – Tisha]

[Sweating you]
[Main nigga’s with me]
[Lituation]

[Verse 3 – Dominic]

My ex and my next on the dancefloor
Dubbing together twerking the booty
Meanwhile I’m chillin’ on that Henny
Chicks looking like they down to MÉNAGE À TROIS
I need another blunt and some more bottles
Don’t you see I’m with my girl
I know I came in this bitch with my chick
So tonight I’m a good guy
We got it raining in the air
I’m tryna make you dance

[Bridge – Tisha ]

Since 16 a bitch been rich
[Been rich]
I just ran into my ex
Then my next said wassup to my ex and his next

[Hook – Tisha]

[Verse 3 – Kidd Amaze]

Ah, so I’m up in the club and these people wildin
Got thots out here, they be profilin
Trying to get with ya, on that next level shit
Tell them they can't come unless they a wet bitch
See, I got wife now so I need the thumbs up
Plus, I'm owner, can't have people run up
You need a resume and recommendations
Otherwise you going to be in a bad situation
And that shit won’t be a lituation

[Bridge – Tisha]

Westbrook come on boy
Nigga don’t be frontin
You know I wanna give you a lil something
Said you want the bottle service girl to join us
Cool with me, as long as you and ex give me DP
Westbrook come on boy
Nigga don’t be frontin
You know I wanna give you a lil something

[Hook x2 – Tisha]

[Outro]

My current situation is a lituationnnnn

Edited by user 28 June 2015 22:19:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 28/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 29/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 29/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/07/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 28 June 2015 22:05:55(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha Jackson Feat. Dominic Brown
Song: Thinkin Bout You
Written by: T. Jackson, D. Brown, C. Hollis, N. Fisher
Producer: Hit-Boy, Detail, Tisha Jackson

“Thinkin Bout You” is a R&B ballad recorded at Jungle Studios in New York City. Originally “Thinkin Bout You” was supposed to be Dominic’s only feature on the iTunes Deluxe Edition of “25”. Tisha had wrote her verse, the chorus, and arrange the melodies. However Dominic agreed to do the song under one condition, that they also record an up-tempo track together, that’s when Jackson decided to put him on “Turnt”.

Jackson wanted to sing with Brown again. She thought “Thinkin Bout You” would be the perfect way for them to explain their relationship/friendship with each other to their fans and the public. Jackson has always been a big fan of Brown and admired him as a singer and said to the songs producers when they brought her the beat to the song, “There’s only one man I can sing this song with” when they asked “who” Jackson replied, “Dominic Brown”. Dominic then flew out to New York City and on the night of June 13, 2015 they recorded “Thinkin Bout You” along with “Turnt” together.

Song Description:

“Thinkin Bout You” is a R&B duet between Tisha Jackson and her ex-boyfriend, Dominic Brown. In the track both entertainers reminisce on the good times and tumultuous times in their relationship. Dominic sings about the nature of beauty, in which their relationship began in with,

“Ti, do you remember girl when you first brought me out on tour
Cause I remember Ti, how it was kismet from the start”

Jackson follows suit with,

“Dominic I can still picture it boy
In my dressing room, backstage, when we had our first kiss”

Jackson reveals in her verse that her addiction to alcohol and Brown being significantly younger than her was the result of their break up. Jackson and Brown both talk about the new loves in their lives with respect to them. However they also admit to still thinking about each other and still loving each other with,

“But I still think of you
My heart still loves you from the bottom to the top”

“This is one of the best songs I’ve ever recorded. It is just a simple song about two people who were once in love with each other being in love with new people, but still loving each other. I respect Dominic a great deal, and this song is my peace offering to him.”

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Dominic = Blue
Tisha and Dominic Together = Black

[Hook – Dominic]

We been over for 600 yesterdays
But today I was thinking about when you first stole my heart
Went into things with good intentions but along the lines we drifted apart
Though I found another one for me
Even Stevie and Ray can see our love
[Ohhhhh baby]
Till this day, I still think about you

[Hook – Tisha]

Dom, I don’t know about you
But I still think of you
My heart still loves you from the bottom to the top
But I still think of you

[Verse 1 – Dominic]

Ti, do you remember girl when you first brought me out on tour
Cause I remember Ti, how it was kismet from the start
Introduced me to a new world
Still a ride or die even with fans screaming your name
Girl, hard is how I fell
In love with you my baby

[Chorus – Dominic]

It’s been about 600 yesterdays since we last talked
But I still think of you
Now another brothers got your heart
And a new girls got mine
In the end all we did was fight
You said some things that hurt me
But it’s alright Ti, It’s okay
It’s been forever since we’ve seen each other
But I still think about you

[Hook: Tisha]

You were my first love when we younger
The first man to blow my mind
Now I am older and I still think of you from time to time
[Still my baby]
And even though I try to run from them
I still have thoughts of you
I’m happy as long as you’re happy and she treats you right
Though have a new man in my life
I still think of you

[Verse 2 – Tisha]

Dominic I can still picture it boy
In my dressing room, backstage, when we had our first kiss
I can still feel those juicy pink lips
I had it all figured out boy
I was gonna marry you
I thought you’d be the man I spend the rest of my life with
You were so young
I asked for too much from you
I felt like your best wasn’t enough
Addiction and all you were there
You were are still are my baby

[Chorus – Tisha]

But I still think of you
[About you, bout you]
Now another girls got your heart
And new brotha’s got mine
But it’s alright Dom, It’s okay
[But I still think about you]

[Hook: Tisha]

You were my first love when we younger
The first man to blow my mind
[I still think about you]
Now I am older and I still think of you from time to time
Still my baby
And even though I try to run from them
I still have thoughts of you
I’m happy as long as you’re happy and she treats you right
Though have a new man in my life
I still think of you
[I still think about you]

[Bridge- Tisha and Dominic]

I still think about you, bout you, bout you, bout you
[Bout youuuuu]
I still think about you, bout you, bout you, bout you
[Bout youuuuu]

[Chorus – Tisha and Dominic]

But I still think of you

Now another brotha’s got your heart
And a new girl’s got mine

But it’s alright Ti, It’s okay
[Dom it’s okay]

[Outro – Tisha and Dominic]

Ti, I don’t know about you
But I still think of you

But I still think of you

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Heartstrings
Written by: Tisha Jackson, Reza Vranitzky
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Reza Vranitzky
Length: 3:58
Genre: Sythpop

Jackson met Reza Vranitzky at a music gala in late 2014 after her surprise album release with “25”. When she told her label FREEDOM that she wanted to do more tracks for the iTunes Deluxe Edition of “25” her label suggested Vranitzky. Jackson flew Vranitzky out to New York City and on June 13, 2015, at Jungle Studios the pair recorded “Heartstrings”. “Heartstrings” is a sythpop track with Tisha continuing her explorations of genres and musical sounds with “25”, Jackson arranged the melodies and the, Vranitzky arranged the chorus and most of the verses. Jackson sings in a fast paced breathy tone throughout most of the track.

Song Description:

“Heartstrings” is a sythpop song about a guy who falls hard for a girl, however, the girl just enjoys sex from him. The guy desires more, more being a relationship, however the girl, being Jackson, isn’t interested because the guy wants to rush into things, which becomes a major turnoff for Jackson.

Quote:

When Reza Vranitzky and I wrote this song I fell in love with the chorus and the melody and how she arranged it and how I infused my mix into the track. Everything flowed well together. We just wanted to make a catchy song about how females can be players just as much as guys and most importantly we wanted to make a track about that that would be unapologetic about situations like that.

sounds like:

[Verse 1]

Wine, drinking wine
Got you thinkin' that I'm yours and you're mine
Love, want my love
But you're not who I've been dreamin' of

[Pre-Chorus]

Together until the night
I'm not staying here
Gotta make it clear
Yeah, you're really just alright
And that's it for us
Don't need to discuss

[Chorus x2]

You may be tuggin' heartstrings
But I won't fall in love
When my cell phone rings
I won't be pickin' up
You could call all night
Put up a fight
On and on and on

[Verse 2]

Touch, wanna touch
But you move too quick, you always rush
Fun, ain't no fun
I'm sorry, but you just ain't the one

[Pre-Chorus]

Together until the night
I'm not staying here
Gotta make it clear
Yeah, you're really just alright
And that's it for us
Don't need to discuss

[Chorus x2]

But I won't fall in love
When my cell phone rings
I won't be pickin' up
You could call all night
Put up a fight
On and on and on
(Uh uh)

[Bridge]

Heartstrings
You might tug heartstrings, but you're not tuggin' on mine
Heartstrings
If you turned around and left, I would be just fine
(Just go)
On and on and on
(Just go)
On and on
(Just go)
(Ohhh)

[Chorus x3]

But I won't fall in love
When my cell phone rings
I won't be pickin' up
You could call all night
Put up a fight
On and on and on

Edited by user 28 June 2015 22:13:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 28/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 29/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 29/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 29 June 2015 03:29:16(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
AliyaRose: It was a pleasure to work with you! I love all of these new songs, and I think the world is ready to see you on the top of the charts once again!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 29/06/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#6 Posted : 29 June 2015 06:40:44(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
AliyaRose: It was a pleasure to work with you! I love all of these new songs, and I think the world is ready to see you on the top of the charts once again!

Tisha: Thank you Aliya! It was a pleasure working with you, and I would love for us to team up again!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 02 July 2015 11:52:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Tisha is a complete package of attitude, voice, dancing, production skills and songwriting, can't deny the fact thats he's a threat for all of us pop singers, but when you know her personally, you just realize how much of a honest person she is. I'm such a fan and even more happy that I can call her a friend. This re-edition sounds amazing and if I pick one favorite, I would say it's "Never meant to be", because of the intimacy of it.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 08/07/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8 Posted : 08 July 2015 16:49:11(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Tisha is a complete package of attitude, voice, dancing, production skills and songwriting, can't deny the fact thats he's a threat for all of us pop singers, but when you know her personally, you just realize how much of a honest person she is. I'm such a fan and even more happy that I can call her a friend. This re-edition sounds amazing and if I pick one favorite, I would say it's "Never meant to be", because of the intimacy of it.

Tisha: Magie you are really sweet. I am grateful to call you a friend, and I am loving you all the same and more. Thank you for always being in my corner and I will continue to be in yours. Love you girl!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#9 Posted : 10 July 2015 04:54:14(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

UserPostedImage

[Piers Morgans opening monologue]

[A video monologue of Jackson plays showing highlights of her career from age 16 to her today at 26 while her music plays in the monologues background]

We met her when she was sixteen. She just turned twenty six. She is a diva, superstar, icon; Tisha Jackson is the undisputed Princess of Pop. For ten years she’s been showing us who is the “Fiercest” “Firecracker” in town. But behind all her success was immense personal pain, alcohol abuse, rehab, a series of highly publicized breakups, and most recently, her 28 day stint in jail. In the last decade we saw her meteoric rise to the top as America’s sweetheart to Rock and roll bad girl. Tonight Ms. Jackson clears up alleged reports of fights in jail, being treated at a hospital psychiatric ward her first night in jail, and her impending case on stalker, Joel Silverman and the night she was attacked by him at gun point. But that hasn’t stopped Jackson in her journey of being the greatest entertainer of her generation, tonight she also talks about her new album, 25, her sold out stadium tour, the new man in her life.

[Tisha Jackson enters Piers Morgan’s Studio smiling, wearing her natural curly locks, and an orange Chanel dress suit that covers her from her neck to her knees and exposes her forearms. Jackson opens her arms wide and says “Hi”, she smiles even wider when greeting Piers. The two embrace and Jackson rubs her hands on his back gently while still smiling.]

UserPostedImage

Piers: [still standing, now looking at Jackson] It’s nice to finally have you on. I’ve been trying to get you on here since I started this show.

Tisha: Well everything in God’s timing I believe, and I am happy to be here. Finally, I feel like we run into each other but it’s great to finally be here.

Piers: I believe the last time I saw you was at the White House Correspondents dinner last year. [Morgan sits on his couch]

Tisha: [Jackson follows suit and sits on the couch in front of Morgan] Yes! I remember, you introduced me to your lovely wife.

UserPostedImage

Piers: I can guarantee you made her day once she sees this.

Tisha: Oh yeah [Tisha says and grins coyly]

Piers: I couldn’t imagine being at the level of superstardom you are at and dealing with some of the things you’ve faced in recent months that all stem from that faithful night, October 21, 2014 when you were attacked on the highway. Can you take us back to that moment? What was going on in your mind? What was your reaction to being attacked with a gun?

Tisha: You know, I remember it like it was yesterday. [Jackson takes a deep pause]. I remember I was in Long Island to see my dad and my step mother. And the reason why I was going is because I had just hired my little sister as my assistant, and she had just graduated from college a couple of months before I hired her, and she was facing the typical issues that most graduates face. “I have this degree where do I go from here”? She was having trouble finding a job so I said to her, “Sis this will look great on your resume, I need an assistant, you can come on the road with me, and I will take you around the world with me” and she agreed. So she had been working with me from that August to October and we went to Long Island because we were about to go and do the U.K. and Asian promo tour for ‘25’, and we wanted to say goodbye to our parents, our father and my step mother, she and I have two different mom’s.

Piers: Did you ever get a chance to see them before the incident occurred.

Tisha: Yes, Stephie [Jackson’s nickname for her sister Estephania] and I went to see them, we had a little dinner, and she had to pack up all her clothes to come with me overseas, which was another reason we had to go.

Piers: Can you walk us through the moment you knew you were in trouble?

Tisha: We had been on the road for about fifteen minutes, and it was after midnight, and I knew I didn’t feel like driving so we had a driver, two body guards in the SUV with me and my sister, and my publicist was in the SUV behind us with three of my friends. And all I can remember was this car with tented windows would cut in front of the SUV my stylist and my friends were in and driver of that SUV kept honking the horn at him. The next then you know, we hear a big screeching sound and me and my sister look at each other and we see a white car in front of us, and it abruptly stops. At this point I really didn’t think it was a fan or anyone who would terrorize me, I thought it was a DT.

Piers:[Morgan interrupts Jackson] DT?

Tisha: DT is short for detective; they drive in unsuspecting cars all the time, so I thought it was a group of DT’s.

Piers: Okay [nods head]

Tisha: And I see this guy get out the car, dressed in all black. And in my mind I’m like I know this man. Before I can tell my bodyguards anything they exit the car and it was the most disturbing thing Piers, as soon as their feet hit the ground he fired a shot. His shot missed Nate, who we call “Superman” because he is, and Darren jumped into tackle him, but not before he pointed the gun at me from his angle towards the window. But the bullet got stuck in the windshield wiper of the window.

Piers: What is going on inside the truck at this time between you and your sister?

Tisha: Oh my God [Tisha voice breaks, she sounds very raspy]. All I can remember was screaming. I remember me screaming and then hearing my sister scream louder than I was, she screamed so loud it sounded like she was being tortured. So I just remember huddling over her and crying with her. And I remember thinking, “It’s gonna end” “This is how its gonna end” “This is how I am going to die” and in a way coming to terms with it very swiftly. It was the weirdest thing. And then a switch went off in my head, and I said, this is the guy I had a run in with two years ago, who threatened to kill me. And all I saw was red.

Piers: At this point you were angry?

Tisha: I was disturbed. I was disturbed. [Tisha says frowning her face]. At that point I was like “F this” I rather go out a champ than have this man approach me in this car. I get off my sister and I told her to stay in that same position. I exit the car and Darren and Nate were hitting him and I went off, I felt attacked so I went off on him.

Piers: You hit him?

Tisha: Yes I did, I had and have every right to hit anyone who threatens my life with a gun, and the three of us really whooped his ass. We fucked him up, excuse my language, but there is no eloquent way to put it. We fucked him up because he fired two shots at us.

Piers: By this point where were the people in the SUV in back of you?

Tisha: By this point everyone was outside. They were on there phones dialing 911. I believe my publicist was on the phone, and I remember snatching it from him and telling the 911 operator everything that happened, and they were there in a matter of five minutes.

Piers: At this point, Nate and Darren were detaining Joel Silverman, your stalker.

Tisha: Yes they had his arms locked, and I just remember the stalker, I don’t even like saying his name, “I’ll kill you before its all over. I may not have gotten you tonight, but this isn’t over”.

Piers: What happened when the police was on the scene?

Tisha: They came and arrested the guy and interviewed everyone who was in both cars. And I remember as the police car pulled off with the stalker he kisses the window of the police car and says “I love you” and then spat on the window as if he were aiming his spit at me and they pulled off. But the police seemed very cool about the situation until they asked us to go to the station for further interviews, but they only asked for me, my sister, Darren and Nate. We went and I guess the guy had a lot of injuries after we jumped him and the next thing you know they told me we were being held there that night. They let my sister go, and we didn’t see a judge until that Monday because it was the weekend and you know the courts close on weekends.

Piers: Were you shocked when the judge sentenced you to 28 days? What was going on through your mind?

Tisha: Piers let’s get serious. Of course I was shocked. I didn’t understand why I was being punished. Here I am a woman who consistently went to the courts to be protected from this man who is a fool and a terrorist, and they didn’t take me seriously. They send me to jail for hitting a man after he shot a gun at me twice. He fired two shots at me, I didn’t do anything to him. I was pissed. I was upset. I was livid. I was depressed. I was confused. I was disappointed. This couldn’t be happening is what I thought/

Piers: Did you think white men who commit murders of attempt murders constantly being labeled mentally unstable and you being a woman of color had a major role in your sentencing.

Tisha: Oh it played every role, every role in all three of our sentencing. I guarantee you if I was a white woman and had two big white bodyguards with me this would have went a entire different way, and let my stalker be black. Joel would’ve probably been dead by now. If I was Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston, or Kate Hudson, and Joel was a Black man this case would’ve went a completely different way. And that’s why I plead not guilty, and that’s why Nate and Darren plead not guilty. We aren’t guilty of anything but being Black people, people of color protecting ourselves from a terrorist, he isn’t only mentally ill. That is my issue with the media, they have this whole idea with middle eastern people being terrorist, black people being thugs and terrorist, but a white boy can shoot a gun at me, kill nine people in a South Carolina church and he is mentally unstable, no he is a terrorist, and need to be killed like one. And those stereotypes… [Jackson’s voice begins to break, she looks down and tears roll down her face] those stereotypes against people of color aren’t fair. And I am sick of it.

Piers: Do you think the Church massacre in Charleston, SC which took place weeks when a white man shot a congregation of African-Americans at a bible study session will help your case? [Piers hands Jackson a tissue]

Tisha: [Jackson pats her face, wiping her tears as her voice is still shaking but returning to its normal sound] All I can say is I hope so. I think the massacre has finally woken America and the world up about what people of color face in America. But I don’t feel comfortable saying that case will help mine because they are two different cases. Yes my sister and I were shot at but we still have our lives. Our Moms and Dad still have their children. Those families don’t have the people they lost. And it isn’t fair. And I hope and pray justice will be on the victim’s family sides. And I don’t want this to continue happening and I will do all in my power to make sure this “thing” were Black people and other people of color are under attack isn’t a thing anymore. If I have children whether it’s with the man I’m with now whose Black, or a white man, my children will still be children of color because their mother is Black and Latina. They shouldn’t have to go through this because of something they couldn’t help but be born into. I always said I would die for my people and I mean it. I just want justice to be served.

Piers: We’ve seen you make court appearances. When is the verdict of Joel Silverman’s trial?

Tisha: We don’t know yet. Hopefully before the year is up?

Piers: Have you planned on what your next action will be if he isn’t given a proper sentence?

Tisha: I want him to get the proper sentence, WITHOUT [Tisha voice volume rises], any parole. I don’t want him to see the streets again, let’s put it like that. I wouldn’t feel safe if they let him back on the streets. If things didn’t go in my favor I would probably take it to the Supreme Court and sue the court were at now. But let’s not even put that negativity into the air. I erase those thoughts and he will be given the proper sentence without parole. I am putting all my trust in God.

Piers: More with Tisha Jackson next.

[Commercial break]

Piers: We are back and live in the studio with Tisha Jackson. Was jail as bad as you expected?

Tisha: [Looks upset] It was worse.

Piers: There were rumors that you were sent to a psych ward in the jail?

Tisha: It wasn’t necessarily a psych ward but they tied me up in jacket and had me there for my first two nights because I was freaking out. I had a really bad anxiety attack once they locked me in my cell and I couldn’t breather and I collapsed apparently and when I came to I was tied in a straitjacket on a stretcher inside what was like a ER inside the jail for its sick patients and I was quiet for two days. I didn’t speak, I wouldn’t eat, and they kept trying to give me medicine, which I refused to take. It was really bad.

Piers: There were also reports of you getting into fights in jail.

Tisha: No correction. For the record I was never in a fight in jail. I was attacked by a woman for not giving her an autograph. On my third day in prison I was sitting by myself at a table like I always did, and a woman walked up to me very tall, very big, she looked like a body builder and asked me to sign a piece a paper with my autograph for her daughter and I told her “No not today”, at that point I was still upset about being in jail, I didn’t care about her or her kid, I wanted to be working like I planned. She called me an “arrogant cunt” and slapped me and the next thing you know we were on the floor fighting. She attacked me. I didn’t hit her first. Then my sentence got extended from fourteen days to twenty eight because of that fight.

Piers: Did you socialize with anyone in jail? Did you make any friends?

Tisha: No. I was there to do my time. They would do stuff, the female prisoners like braid each other’s hair, play cards, and watch T.V. I never interacted with them because I wasn’t supposed to be there. It was an experience I wish I didn’t have to go through and I knew me making friends would be pointless because I wasn’t meant to be there. I was very friendly with the guards because they looked out for me. They protected me, they made sure no one tried to purposely attack me like the lady I mentioned before did. The guards were a little mean, but cool.

Piers: Okay [Piers smiles]. How do you feel? Last night I called you and I asked you what you want the message for the public and your fans to get from this interview. And I remember distinctively you said you wanted them to “Officially know the truth about what occurred on October 21, 2014, what occurred in jail and what didn’t and to end the bullshit”.

[Tisha laughs]

Piers: Have we done our mission? Can we talk about more positive things? Like your new single “Turnt” [Tisha laughs at Piers pronunciation of “Turnt”] and it debuting in the Top 3?

Tisha: I feel like I’ve done an incredible job of explaining all that occurred. My goal was to reveal the truth. I told you the truth. Everything I told you was the truth so I feel relieved. And yes, let’s move on; please talk to me about something else.

Piers: We won’t mention it anymore. Please tune in tomorrow for the second part of my revealing interview with the Princess of Pop Tisha Jackson, as she talks her new album, 25, which is another success still riding high on the charts, how it was to work with her ex again Dominic Brown, the two of them released two new duets last week. And she also chats about the new man in her life, Drew Westbrook, and how does he feel about her working with her ex again. See you tomorrow.

[Tisha smiles and waves goodbye to the camera, followed by her blowing a kiss at the camera].

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 10/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 10/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/07/2015(UTC)