logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:00:48(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The house is decorated with birthday balloons, banners, pictures of Carmen (conceited much?) and other things the room lights are dim all the furniture has been moved around so people have room to dance and move around in the kitchen are bowls filled with ice along with alcoholic beverages near them and cans of beer CANADIAN beer of course in the bowls also spread out around the kitchen are chips, sandwiches and other snacks outside is the pool which is changing colors from blue to red yellow just imagine the pool as a giant rainbow you can swim in through the speakers the first song that can be heard playing is "Birthday Cake" by Rihanna and Chris Brown

Edited by user 01 July 2015 04:01:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 01/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:10:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Twerking her way into a party she was actually invite to this time around, Nina made it just in time for the beginning of "Birthday Kaje" (LOL) today was the 20th birthday of Carmen V and she flew all the way out to Canada to celebrate with the hope of free food and good music. Good music was obviously marked off the list, shown by the way Nina quickly became one with the Rihanna beat.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:21:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Carmen is seen with a few of her good friends each holding drinks in their hands when she sees Nina twerk her way in and become one with the kaje she decides to go over but not before taking a sip from her drink and grabbing a few single dollar bills it is only after she does this that she makes her way over to the twerking goddess and begins making it rain dollar bills on her while screaming at her "YASSSSS MOTHER YASSS" no introductions needed

A little later Naomi, Jamie and Layla from SYNCO show u who Carmen invited as a joke not actually thinking they'd come the girls part ways Jamie heading over to join Nina for a little twerk battle, Layla heads over to the food (no surprise there), and Naomi heads over to the alcohol she pours herself a little bit of vodka in a party cup then adds some ice and orange juice she was preparing to get screwed up (pun intended)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:27:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tony didn't know about Carmen personally but him and his cousin TJ came to hang out with him only to drop him off so he could enjoy himself while he went back to marriage land. Leaving Tony there by himself around famous rich people that he only saw on tv but he was glad that he was able to get in cause he was bored otherwise. he had wild thoughts of being famous but he was happy with his life so far that he just got to a corner drinking punch picking out the people that he knows.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:36:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Carmen is seen with a few of her good friends each holding drinks in their hands when she sees Nina twerk her way in and become one with the kaje she decides to go over but not before taking a sip from her drink and grabbing a few single dollar bills it is only after she does this that she makes her way over to the twerking goddess and begins making it rain dollar bills on her while screaming at her "YASSSSS MOTHER YASSS" no introductions needed

A little later Naomi, Jamie and Layla from SYNCO show u who Carmen invited as a joke not actually thinking they'd come the girls part ways Jamie heading over to join Nina for a little twerk battle, Layla heads over to the food (no surprise there), and Naomi heads over to the alcohol she pours herself a little bit of vodka in a party cup then adds some ice and orange juice she was preparing to get screwed up (pun intended)

Feeling the dollar bills spill over her, of course Nina didn't stop dancing. She's a business woman at heart, she would never give up a chance to make a few extra dollars. She laughs and picks the dollars up once she's done receiving her last bit of life from the song, turning around only to see Jamie and Carmen and freak out. "Oh shit!" She goes to hug Carmen first. "The birthday girl! Oh my god mami you're glowing! Slay my existence!" She said. Nina herself was in an oversized t-shirt, shorts under of course, she was a lady! She had on gold Adidas and her hair was up in a curly pony tail that spilled over her face. Once she agve Carmen her hug, she turned right round to Jamie and jumped on her. "MY SPIRIT ANIMAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She laughed, bringing Carmen into the hug.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:38:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After birthday Kaje ends the next song heard is "Birthday Song" by 2 Chainz and Kanye West

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#7 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:40:23(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Leon rolls up to the party. He knew the names of most the people coming to this party and he was mostly here for coverage of this party. He'd worry about the coverage part later, he wanted to get drunk and he'd write about what he could remember the next morning.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:42:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton shows up to the party wearing a black Vneck T-shirt, black jeans, a gold and black fitted cap with the sneakers to match along with his gold chain and watch. Payton was always rather flashy and of course was coming out to celebrate his friend Carmens twentieth birthday party. Hopping out his whip, Payton walked smoothly into the party with a gift bag in his hand and ready to have a good time, the music was blaring as he walked in. He sees Carmen and Nina already getting turnt, he checks Nina out with a smooth smile and grin on his face, watching for a moment before turning to Carmen "Ayyyyy it's dahhh birthday girl! Whaz good mah, happy birthday" Payton holds the pink gift bag out to her, which had an expensive charm bracelet inside.

He also greets Nina, smiling and nodding his head upward to her with a sly smirk, he knew she was ready to get the party up and it was a matter of time before he joined in. "You know how to twerk dat I see!" Payton speaks loudly over the music before laughing now. He also nods to Jamie who was near. He never met her before but knew she was from SYNCO.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:43:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana walks inside the house, looking as cute as can be, heading straight for the food table.

Anaís Pasquez , one of Carmen's friends, arrived at the party. She hadn't seen her in a while but she was happy that she had made it in the industry and she had high hopes for her own debut soon. The two had a lot of catching up to do but for now she was jamming to the song.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:47:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton hears Birthday song and gets hype. "Ayyyyy dis my shit bruhhhh" Payton throws both his arms up and starts moving. For a boy, Payton was never awkward or closed in a party environment and knew how to dance to the music. He throws his arms up and bounces full of rhythm, singing out with the words "All I want faaa my birthday is a booty hoe.....!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:52:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tony smiled as people came to get drinks a lot of people asked him who was he their for, and he said he was there for the birthday party that Carmen was hosting and that he was here with Kidd Amaze and soon everyone was asking his opinion on where TJ was and what he thought about the new rapper Jay-C. "I don't think I ever heard a rapper better then Kidd Amaze, no one. He's not even my favorite rapper."

Chris being the blogger of the people came in with a camera and a smile on his face, he goes and waves at everyone before seeing Carmen "Congratulations on your birthday Carmen one more year and you can drink," he winked before adding "legally." He drop off a gift that he saw from bath & body works which was just fancy soap that had a scent to it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:52:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erich was innocently minding his own business. just driving to the grocery store like he always did....when the acid hit. wrong turns were made and somehow he found himself in canada. the old and battered Cadillac bounced from curb,miraculously not killing anyone or colliding into things that were too solid. several garbage cans had met their fate under his wheels,but erich was a good citizen. he simply stopped,dusted the cans off,and tossed in the back seat. (it pays to have a convertible.) to erich,the cans were his robot army,ready to leap from the car and cause chaos wherever they ended up. "so,where do you guys hail from?",erich screamed over the mufflerless engine.

the cans,being garbage cans amd all,of course,didnt answer. this wasnt going to stop erich from talking to them though.
"well god damn! if that happened to my pubic hair,id' -" he started to rant,until the car jumped its final curb and plowed into the side of the house.
luckily,it was a sturdy house and he was only going about 20 miles an hour. the car came to a crunching stop and erich was thrown over the windscreen.

"fucking fantastic parking spot! stan lee couldnt have drawn a more perfect parking scenario." he quipped,brushing himself and pressing the button on his keys to arm the alarm. a sickly sounding chirp was the damaged car's answer. erich made his way into the party house,swinging and swatting at the air.

"shit,man.trader joes is fucking packed. god damn hippies and their god damned organic lifestyle. i just want to make an omlette. not join a drum circle with a lot of sad bastards looking for meaning to life." he mumbles,bouncing off people and walls as he walks." right. where is the mr t cereal. and dont give me any of that "oh,it hasnt been made since the 80s" i know.i KNOW its around."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 01/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:57:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Payton comes in and interrupts their group hug, Nina laughs and flips her hair. "Now you know that whenever you see those little girls on TV twerking, they are actually paying tribute to the queen herself." She laughs again before smirking back at him and holding out her hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you, Payton. I hear about you all the time on Twitter."

From the corner of her eye, Nina spots Tony and she lights up,waving for him to come over and join them. "Oh my god Tony what are you doing here?" She asked out of curiosity, honestly not expecting him to be at this party.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#14 Posted : 01 July 2015 04:59:32(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Carmen laughs after Nina finally finishes and realizes who she was she hugs her back "Mami are you hear to fucking slay everybody's existence? Because you just did you keep that up and I'll be broke by tonight" she laughs at the moment Carmen was was wearing a similar outfit to what is seen i the birthday poster and on her single cover when Carmen sees Payton she smiles and takes the bag then hugs him with her free arm "Aww thanks Pay" she then sees Anais who she hasn't seen in awhile and runs over to her and pulls her in for a hug "Yes the party has just arrived" she said laughing she was extremely excited to see Anais there since it's been awhile

Jamie nods back towards Payton who she never really met before and laughs when Nina pulls her in for a hug "FREE FOOD, ALCOHOL AND ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE YOU KNOW I HAD TO BE HERE" She shouts back before laughing

Layla sees Tatiana come in standing with her by the food table she nkew of Tatiana from Twitter the two weren't friends she was actually pretty sure Tatiana had called her or at least one of the girls out on Twitter before so she didn't say much she just gave her a little nod and smile before getting her grub on once again

Brandon then arrived wearing exactly what he was wearing in the insta picture (pants were included don't worry) he looks around for anyone he notices

Naomi now three or four drinks in (Who can remember) makes her way onto the dance spot and begins dancing to the song and singing along with the lyrics however she sadly came in at the wrong time as the song was coming to an end

After Birthday Song ends "Birthday" by Katy Perry begins playing

Naomi then shouts "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#15 Posted : 01 July 2015 05:00:47(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic, who was invited by Carmen, walks inside the house. He looks around, scanning the room for familiar faces. He eventually spots Tatiana over at the food table and walks over. "Hey T, what up?"
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#16 Posted : 01 July 2015 05:01:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tony waved at Nina really the only one he knew here personally "TJ wanted me to get out of the house and just kind of drop me off after getting me through the door but he said that he will be back to mingle and everything. You haven't loss a dance step have you." he said smiling at her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Clampdown  
#17 Posted : 01 July 2015 05:05:58(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Leon was given a hint as to what kind of party this actually was. He contemplated smoking a bowl but he was in a different country so he didn't want to get busted for it. He figured a cigarette would work. He was too shy to really talk to anyone so he figured he'd wait until someone he knew noticed him. He began whistling the goa trance song that was stuck in his head.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 01 July 2015 05:06:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Anaís looks over at Carmen and gives her a big hug. "Hey girl, hey! Look at you! All fly and stuff! Happy Birthday mama!"

Tatiana looks over at Layla and nods. Even though she took shots at her on Twitter, she still thought she was OK. And then she looks at Dominic. "Ooh, hellooooo. Are you here to rescue me from some of these uggos because I like." She winks at him and then grabs some chips.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 01 July 2015 05:07:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erich wanders through the house until he finds a bathroom. he looks perplexed at the whole set up. the tub clearly is a sacrificial blood basin and the toilet is the god who accepts the sacrifices.he slowly begins to back out of the room until his trouser leg opens the cabinet. towels spill out and onto the floor. "ooh! bargain shirts!" he squeals and begins picking up each towel and holding it up to his chest. "wow. some bargains.these are all for either fat bastards or tiny bastards. unless....." a light goes off in his head and he whips his shirt off. he wraps a turquoise towel around his chest like a tiny toga." thats better. when in rome and all that." he says happily.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 01 July 2015 05:08:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton grins, many people told him that they "heard a lot" about him on Twitter. He smiled, showing his pearly white teeth before hunching his shoulder "I mean, what cud I say?" he smoothly laughed and put his finger on his chin. Payton always carried himself in a smooth manner despite what people thought. He shook her hand and then looked at the others around him "So yall scared to dance or nah?" Payton nodded with the music but when Birthday came on, it killed his vibe. He laughed "Forget that thought then"

Payton hugged Carmen back, "Yu gonna like waz I'm dere watch" he smiled at her.

When Tony approaches them, Payton weighs him out since he doesn't know him and doesn't say anything to him either since Tony didn't acknowledge him nor did Nina introduce them. He chooses not to acknowledge him as well, chillin out as he waits for a better song to come on
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage