logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#61 Posted : 01 July 2015 06:45:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Eilidh looks around when she hears someone talk to her. When the girl praises her ears, she smiles and makes little cat paws with her hands. It was almost a subconscious reaction now, for some reason. "Thank you. I got them from my friend." she takes a drink. "My name is Eilidh. Are you new here?" she asks nervously. Sometimes random things just came out of her mouth when she was nervous.
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#62 Posted : 01 July 2015 06:47:13(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Leon can't help but feel uncomfortable between Payton and Crystal's grinding. "Yeah, this is definitely a let's-get-shitfaced party. A lot of people are already trashed. I'm a little buzzed but I've only had a beer a couple sips of a Hennessey. Ya know, the late Kim Jong Il's favorite drink was Hennessey. I guess are souls are intertwined because I love it." He laughs
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#63 Posted : 01 July 2015 06:47:40(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Carmen laughs loud then covers her face with her hands "Probably just some untalented chick I HATE this song" she says before laughing

After Tell nobody finishes Yoga by Janelle Monae and Jidenna begins playing

As soon as Layla, Naomi and Jamie hear this song they all run to the dance floor and begin dancing doing the exact choreography to the song feeling the rhythm deep within their soul the two drunk girls then pick up queen Jamie who has been nominated for sexiest female and make it as she was flying before putting her down and continuing their flawless drunk choreography
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 01 July 2015 06:50:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I know, I should've released it as a single and got even more paid but I'm keeping that to myself and just gonna release another epic BOP next year." She laughs at her saying she hurt herself. "Nobody told you to get all Janet Jackson in the first place, ma'am." She takes another sip of her drink, even though most of it was on the floor now due to her amazing dancing. "I know right? I'm trying to get my reality career started and working on becoming a supermodel. I have dreams you know, can't be on Twitter acting like I'm famous! What about you? And where is the other one? I thought yall traveled in a pack?" Suddenly she hears her song and starts to wave her hand in the air, like the grown folks do, and she smiles. "Wait, this is my jam."

Anaís she laughs. "You're too cute. My name is Anaís, I'm a friend of Carmen's and probably the only non famous person here right now. But this is cool, I get to meet all of yall under one roof so I'm not complaining. How come you're all by yourself over here? Too many people? I think so, it's weird because you don't know who to talk to and who to avoid."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#65 Posted : 01 July 2015 06:52:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic smirks. "Yeah, probably." He hears the next song playing and watches as a few girls from SYNCO start dancing on the floor. He shakes his head laughing at how wild they were getting. "Aye I'm about to head out to the pool. You down?"
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#66 Posted : 01 July 2015 06:57:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"That's a pretty name," Eilidh says with a smile. "Is Carmen the girl who's birthday it is?" she asks, genuinely not sure. She came because her management told her to after all. "No," she says shaking her head. "I'm not famous too. I'm just Oscar's girlfriend," she smiles. When Anais asks why she's sitting in a corner, she looks across at the dancefloor and sees Layla...but she wasn't acting like Layla. Not like Eilidh knew her. That fact alone almost fried her tiny little brain. "Yeah I don't know any of the people here except for a fee," Eilidh laughs gently. "I'm scared to talk to some of them." She takes a long drink and then screws her face up again. "This soda is eww," she tells Anais, showing her severe naivete.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#67 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:02:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Thank you. I know a lot of people can't pronounce it so I'll have to deal with that when the time comes." She smirks and sits beside her. "Yup! We've been friends for years. I didn't think all these people would be here though, it's crazy. I would've been happy with pizza and a movie." She could tell that she probably wasn't into being around a lot of people. "Really? Well, I'm glad that I don't scare you. Then again, I'm a nobody." She chuckles. "Soda? I think that's alcohol, girl." She takes the cup and sniffs it. "Ooh, strong too."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#68 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:03:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Arriving fashionable later than most others, Amy-Jayne shows up dressed in a summery outfit perfect for the time of year. She heads over to the birthday girl with a smile. "Happy birthday, Carmen"
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#69 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:04:12(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Carmen laughs at SYNCO's drunk choregraphy and also shakes her head before nodding "Yeah lets head out" she says looking around at everyone happy they were all having a good time at the party

After Yoga ends Drip Drip by The Empire Cast begins playing

The girls of SYNCO wipe a bit of sweat from their foreheads before giving each other a nod and heading their separate ways once again except Jamie who remains on the dance floor twerking to "Drip Drop" harder than she's ever twerked in her entire life

MALE STRIPPERS NOW AVAILABLE
Feel free to RP as them or have a character interact with them

UserPostedImage
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#70 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:07:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Next year? Biiitch. I'm going to expect another bop by next month and I will cuss you out if you don't have one by then like they do to us." She laughs. "But I had to. Nobody tells Mi•Mi to slay like they do, but they did. These are the things that matter!" Nina listened to Taitana and nodded along. "Yes girl, I heard they were starting Big Brother back up. You need your own show to be honest. I see you. The other one is being all lovey dovey with her new husband." She said, rolling her eyes. "She's sold out man. What would her feminist friends say? What kind of woman makes her friend party all alone? But other than that I've been good. I'm just trying to get this new music out, you know."
Offline genocidal king  
#71 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:09:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Eilidh smiles at Anais. She had something in common with someone here at least. "No one knows my name too. They don't know it when it's wrote like E I L I D H," she laughs. "Someone said it's ironic I have a hard name to spell," she adds, not getting that the person who said that was having a not so subtle dig at her. "When I go to a party there always is lots of people. I just like pizza and a movie too. What's your favourite pizza and movie?" she asks, smiling. Anais seemed nice to her. Eilidh sometimes needed people to make the first move and talk to her since social situations were not her forte. "You aren't scary, you're nice. Loud people are scary," she laughs. "Oh..."she says when she learns it's alcohol in front of her. However, it's too late to change her mind as the waittress drops a fresh one in front of her. "Am I allowed to have two?" she asks Anais. "I want to try alcohol. It tastes fun."
UserPostedImage
#72 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:12:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

"Iight, cool." Dominic grabs her hand and leads the way. As he walks through the crowd he notices a bunch of male strippers coming out and shakes his head. He was glad he was leaving now. Once outside, he puts his cup down by the side of the pool and pulls his shirt up over his head. He then takes off his jeans next, revealing his swim trunks that he was wearing underneath. He jumps in the pool and comes back up to the surface moments later. "You coming in?"

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#73 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:17:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy headed to the bar to get a drink, she saw the male strippers and smirked at one of them. Before walking back over to the dancing area. "Hey everyone"
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#74 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:27:15(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Carmen follows Dominic and catches the strippers in the corner of her eye inside she was screaming knowing one of her friends probably called them now to find out who it was however she pushed those thoughts aside as she noticed Dominic Brown undressing was this her 19th birthday wish coming true? Probably she watches then watches as he jumps in she then laughs when he invites her in "You crazy? You know how long it took me to get ready?" She says but after thinking about it this was a once in a lifetime deal she took off her top, her shoes and her bottoms leaving her in just her bra and panties also revealing her tattoo she had on her side she then sighed and reached into her pocket for something to tie her hair up she does so before jumping into the pool with him and laughing "You're getting me wet on my birthday" She thinks for a second "Wait forget what I said" She begins laughing even more now

After Drip Drop ends Bangarang by Skrillex and Sirah begins playing

After hearing this the strippers clear out the area and begin doing a choreographed strip tease for the guests Jamie watches as she eats a sandwich from the platter on the table

Meanwhile Layla and Naomi can be seen arguing and crying Layla: "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME NAOMI" Naomi: "BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING BASIC" they continue this argument as the party goes on
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#75 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:34:43(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy steps outside and sees the birthday and Dominic in the pool together. "Is there something your not telling me about Dominic" She says with a laugh, before speaking again. "I wondered where the birthday girl was, happy birthday Carmen". Amy then sips her drink.
UserPostedImage
#76 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:34:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic waits in the pool waiting for her to come in. He looks her up and down as she undresses little by little, liking what he was seeing. When she finally jumps in, he swims a little closer to her, laughing at what she said. "It's hard to forget something like that." He laughs again before splashing a little water towards her. "Damn my bad," he teases.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#77 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:42:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
When Payton sees male dancers he knew it was time for him to go somewhere else. He looks at Crystal, "nice dancing with you ma...Imma go head to the drinks" Payton walks over to the drinks session and drinks some more Hennessy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

#78 Posted : 01 July 2015 07:52:03(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic looks up to see Amy-Jayne standing by the pool. "Nah, we're just playing around. You know how that goes," he says laughing.

Offline mebeme101  
#79 Posted : 01 July 2015 08:02:54(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After amy comes outside Carmen laughs a little thanking the lord that she stumbled outside but also cursing in her head who knows what would've happened if she didn't walk out there Carmen then gets out of the pool and looks around for something to dry off with she then sees a towel and uses it thanking the lord she went swimming earlier and forgot about it she then dries off and puts her clothes back on "Let's head back in guys" She says before laughing a little

After Bangarang finishes "Birthday Sex by Jeremih begins playing

One of Carmen's friends then grabs her and puts a blindfold on her before leading her over to a chair Carmen knew who was doing it so didn't really put up a fight though she shook her head hearing the song and having her friend do this she already knew what was about to happen another one of her friends heads out to Dominic Brown and whispers something in his ear
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#80 Posted : 01 July 2015 08:03:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy laughs. "Haha yeah I get ya, I know how it goes, well this party has been fun so far and I missed the good bits" Amy then shrugs her shoulders.
UserPostedImage