logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<3839404142>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#781 Posted : 25 May 2015 10:37:31(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"yeah,you are the most boss person with a tallywhacker i know!" she says,playfully bumping into kai. it was good to hear he was in a happy place now. he and honor deserved it after the crazy time they had had. "nothing stronger than cigs,huh? we may as well be drinking budweiser and scratching our privates. i mean,who doesnt love fondling themselves in public?" she almost does a matching gesture,but with the wife beater and all....people may think her unfeminine. she stifles a laugh at kai and scott speaking. they both sounded like nina and she loved it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#782 Posted : 25 May 2015 10:46:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#783 Posted : 25 May 2015 10:50:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Dennis grins looking at Chris "I'm always the one who takes care of someone! Let me let loose for once" Dennis laughs speaking to Chris and then looks at Jerry and playfully says "But I'll make sure Chris doesn't ruin his night, we all know Chris doesn't want trouble with me" Dennis punches Chris in the arm jokingly. Jerry laughs
"We all gotta behave yourselves. I see people looking at me funny and I am trying so hard to ignore it." Jerry looked alittle tense but then smiled a bit speaking to Chris and Dennis

"Billy even left me and went somewhere, fuck, I'm always the bad guy." Jerry has a bad temper and was slightly annoyed by the vibe some people were giving him that night already, but was continuously ignoring it. As much as he wanted to go after Billy and see why he flat out ditched him, he knew that the last thing they needed to do is get into an argument at his birthday party with all these egos around and tensions semi-there.

There was only a few more hours to go before he had Billy all to himself on their planned vacation. Jerry didn't want anything to get in the middle of that and especially not other people or a quarrel. "Whatever" he says them and then turns and speaks to the bartender "Three shots of your strongest stuff for me and my guys here"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline genocidal king  
#784 Posted : 25 May 2015 10:55:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Cheers, pal. I'd say the same of you, but you know...you don't have a knob," Kai laughs. "What if I said you were the coolest Japanese person I know? Would that do?" Kai says with a smirk. "Hey now, I didn't say I never do anything stronger than a cig. I still have weed from time to time. Just not anything that would leave me fucked up to the extent I don't know what's going on. It's nice to live in a reality I want to be in. I spent long enough hating the hand I had been dealt in my late teens and early twenties," he smiles, genuinely happy with his life these days. "Scratching me bollocks isn't summat I'm about to give up on yet though," he laughs. Kai shakes Riley's hand and nods. "The bastard of Beeston as I heard it. Hey, though, at least yours has alliteration. They just call me the cunt of Sheffield," he laughs. "More accurate like. Aye I could go a pint like. Erica, you need one pal?"

Eilidh smiles as she takes another drink from her cocktail. It didn't seem to be as strong tasting this time, clearly her body had adjusted to that quick alcoholic hit, so she was glad of that. "You should get one of these ones next time it's very nice and yummy," she smiles before taking another big drink. For someone who had never drank before, Eilidh was really hitting it hard, even if it was unintentional. When the barman offers her another, she smiles and nod. Eilidh liked to hang out with Dustyn. He was one of the only people who she didn't worry that he thought he was better than Her. Most people did, but Dustyn seemed to be on her level and didn't think she was stupid. she liked that, and it made a nice change to when she normally went out. "Who did you come to the party with, Dustyn,?" she asks. Clearly the drink hadn't Gone to her head yet, but it probably wouldn't be long
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#785 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:08:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn watches as Eilidh downs her drink. Not knowing that she is unaware of its content, he actually thinks that Eilidh is a secret drinker and likes her colourful poisons. "Yeah, I think I will get one of those. I prefer all the colourful drinks anyway. Looks nice and refreshing too. The heat in here is killer!" When she asks who he came with, he looks around the place to see if he can spy his six foot tall, curly haired travelling companion. "Oh I came here with Oscar but he went out on a phone call...quite some time ago now. Think he was talking to his mum 'cause she is doing the babysitting for you too. We both know he much he worries about your babies." Dustyn chuckles and finishes off his coke before ordering one of the mint mojitos.

Christopher laughs and playfully punches Dennis back. "Well we'll just have to see who gets wrecked first, won't we? We're both staying at mine tonight anyway so it doesn't really matter." Christopher takes a sip of his beer and starts to sing along with the song playing throughout the club. "Don't worry about those people, Jerry. Everyone is a little awkward. At least we are all trying for Billy's sake and it means that they care. Some people could easily just ignore you or start being nasty...but they haven't. Just grab another drink and chill with us." Christopher smiles and pats Jerry on the back.

Riley laughs and takes out his wallet, getting ready to take in the orders and pay for the round of drinks. "Who's calling me the bastard of Beeston then? Is it the hard man of Hackney?" he jokes, referring to the birthday boy. "Cunt of Sheffield? Tough going there, mate. Although I've got a cousin who lives there that is also worthy of that title." He laughs and orders a round, putting his wallet away as he remembers it's all free. "Well...that sort of defeats my act of kindness," he laughs.

Edited by user 25 May 2015 11:13:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#786 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:08:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Oh Jen is chatting with Eilidh and Dustyn now :P Sorry.

"Sadly, I don't have anything. Neither does Kai. He's been AWOL with all of that for a while now. I think it's because of me or something." She laughs a little then looks in the mirror to fix her hair. "I am hungry now, so want me to give you a few minutes alone to cry, piss, or jack off?" She twirls her hair in her finger and laughs before giving herself one final look over in the mirror.

Jennifer hugged Eilidh back. She was always super sweet to her whenever they talked. "Hey there, you look lovely! I love that outfit and those shoes." Even though they all had different lives and were busy, it was nice to get to hang out with some of the people Jen hasn't seen in a while.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#787 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:12:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica covers her mouth and giggles."i have the feeling i am the only one you know,but i will take it." she gives a little shrug as she orders another drink. " that is very good. weed is good for the soul. like those chicken soup books,only better. i dont use anything stronger than orange juice at home. i have to set a good example for little eyes." she says matter of factly. erica was true to her word. at home,it was organic this and all natural that. "if billy's buying,im drinking!" she grins to kai and skips on ahead of him. honor seemed to have skittered off,or else she would feel very guilty about taking up this much of kai's time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#788 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:12:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well if you're hungry I've made more than enough to feed the entire cast and crew of Game of Thrones so go on an help yourself." Billy laughs and moves away from the sink area. He jokingly pulls down the zip of his trousers. "Yeah...could you leave me for a few minutes? I need a good...cry." Billy winks and pulls his zip back up, heading out of the toilets with Honor. "Let's go find something to suck on."

Edited by user 25 May 2015 11:14:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#789 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:31:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor follows behind Billy. "You know this would make for a wonderful tabloid moment if the paparazzi saw us coming out of the bathroom together." She smirked at him.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#790 Posted : 25 May 2015 11:49:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Dennis laughs when Chris replies to him. "You're definitely going to get wrecked before me, you are the lightweight". Dennis grins "So lets make it happen man, that beer isn't going to do anything for you!" The bartender places the shots down and Jerry and Dennis each pick one up. Jerry nods his head "Yeah, you're right. I am not paying them any attention but if someone says something, I'll be tempted but I won't. Wouldn't want to ever do that to Billy. You can tell people are trying since there's people here that care for him."

Dennis agrees speaking to Jerry "Don't worry about it bro, just enjoy yourself and if anything goes down, you know I got your back." Dennis then looks at Chris "You gonna take that shot? Don't be scared"

Jerry spots Honor and Billy from the corner of his eye. He looks at them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#791 Posted : 25 May 2015 12:01:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Christopher shrugs, not caring if he gets wrecked before Dennis as it's what he came out here to do. Christopher has not partied like this in a long time and he's not looking after Prince tonight so there's no reason for him to hold back. "Lightweight or not, I don't give a shit. I plan on complaining to you about having the world's worst hangover tomorrow morning." He laughs and takes the shot that the bartender placed down for them. Christopher looks at his band mates, smirking. "Well...come on then. Drink your shots, pussies."

Billy walks over to Jerry, smiling and putting his arms around him. He rests his head on his shoulder and sighs happily. "Thank you for all of this. I love you."

Scott looks over at the bar and sees three Stat Nerds all laughing away together which gets under his skin. He hates that group and makes no bones about expressing his dislike for them. Scott decides to move away, looking at them in disgust as he makes his way over to Jennifer, Eilidh and Dustyn, putting his arms around his wife. "I was wondering where you went to!"
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#792 Posted : 25 May 2015 12:15:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Dennis doesn't waste a second flooring his shot down, it went down smoothly and he looked at Chris "Only pussies complain like you though, punk" Dennis laughs as Jerry drinks his shot and chuckles after hearing Chris and replies "Hush up Chris, we all know I'm the heavyweight drinker here".

Dennis then looks up at the bartender "Hey, can we got some more please?". Dennis places the money down on the counter. The bartender speaks to him "Drinks are free, sir". Dennis looks surprised and replies to the bartender "Free drinks? Now that's fucking cool." Dennis doesn't take the money back however, leaving whatever cash he put out for a tip as the bartender pours some more shots.

Jerry then feels someones arm come around him, he sees that it's Billy and feels so relieved, he was wondering where he was. He settles into his arm "I love you too, this is all for you....you alright? Enjoying yourself?

Dennis sees Billy approach them, he smiles and waves "Happy Birthday Billy! This is a nice fucking club and party you got here....and free drinks, that' always a plus" Dennis laughs looking at Billy who now his arms around Jerry. Dennis and Billy had come a long way in terms of how they get along. At tensions ran high between them but ever since Billy and Jerry started dating, they actually became friends and hung out a few times.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#793 Posted : 25 May 2015 12:39:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Christopher takes another shot and it goes down smoothly too. He could out drink Brian and even Jerry but trying to outdo Dennis was a challenge he's only succeeded at once in the whole time they've known each other. "Who's complain, buddy?" He laughs and plays around with the empty glass, sliding it across the bar from hand to hand. "These ones don't really hit the mark. Get something stronger next time."

Billy continues to rest his head against Jerry's shoulder and wraps his arms around his waist. He isn't feeling upset, just a little overwhelmed by all of the emotions he's experienced today. All of the kindness, positivity and love has actually taken it out of Billy. Sure, he's thankful for it all and wouldn't have it any other way but all the excitement has tired him out and he's now winding down after the initial buzz. "Yeah, I'm good. It's all been wonderful. Thank you so much." Billy kisses Jerry's cheek.

"Thank you," Billy smiles and speaks to Dennis, still hugging his boyfriend. "Don't get too comfortable though. Drinks aren't always free. This place needs to make a profit somehow." He laughs and turns to face Jerry again, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#794 Posted : 25 May 2015 12:42:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jennifer smiles at Scott. "Sorry, had to mingle with the rest of the human beings. I didn't want to just be glued to you all night. Some husband's find that annoying." She laughs and takes her drink from him. "Thank you."

Honor made her way to the bar and got herself another drink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#795 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:00:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

DOORS OPEN. FREE DRINKS FOR V.I.P SECTION. NEW SOAP IN THE TOILETS!
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#796 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:11:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Eilidh comes skipping into the Devil's Playground, which is still relatively empty. Unlike normally, she knew she would know a lot of people here tonight, so she was excited to be here. In her striking red dress, and with her cat ears she always wore these days, she looked quite the picture. She comes into the main bar and smiles and walks over to the bar itself. "Hi, do you have the soda that is like lemonade but makes my face go..." she mimics the way she reacted to the alcohol last time, making the barmaid laugh before she goes off to pour Eilidh a gin and tonic. "How much is it?" Eilidh asks, holding out a £50 note. "It's free to you," the girl laughs. "And all the VIPs." Eilidh nods and smiles. Not many people called her a VIP. She smiles and takes a drink, screwing her face up immediately.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#797 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:21:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy's younger brother, Deneil, stands outside the venue as he smokes a cigarette around the side of the building. He very rarely makes public appearances as he hates attention, whether it is positive or not. He even decided on making his way around to the side of the club just to avoid the people entering the venue. May be a touch paranoid but he genuinely dislikes people gushing over him and wedging themselves up his ass. He finds it very unsettling. Deneil is dressed rather sharply, looking very smart and well turned out in his new suit. He usually doesn't bother with expensive clothing or events like this but as it's very important to Billy, who he loves dearly, he decided to make the effort this once. He stubs out his cigarette and makes his way into The Devil's Playground, making a beeline for the VIP area.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#798 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:31:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As Eilidh drinks her drink, she walks across the dancefloor humming along in time to the music. The lights from the roof are making pretty patterns on the floor, which is always enough to distract her. She giggles when some squares appear in the pattern, hop scotching across them on the dancefloor, which looked a little bizarre in a club setting, which are normally filled with bad dancing and people trying way too hard to stick to the beat.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#799 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:32:08(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Amy-Jayne made her way into the Devil's playground Amy dressed her best tonight, she was wearing a purple dress with a matching clutch bad and heels, she made her way to the VIP section immediately as she figured everyone else would be there.

Elyar also made his way into the Devil's Playground, Elyar however did have a strange unwelcome feeling as he walked through the door clapping eyes wirh everyone who was already there. Elyar's 22nd birthday was yesterday and this gave him and excuse to not only extend his birthday but also support his bosses. Elyar was dressed in a dark blue suite dressed properly for the occasion. He to made his way to the VIP section
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#800 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:43:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil takes off his suit jacket and places it down on his chair. Billy's club isn't actually a dodgy place the way he likes to joke about it so leaving his jacket for a minute should be safe enough. He makes his way over to the free bar and orders a pint for himself. While he waits, Deneil turns around and leans against the bar, surveying the club. He can't really spot anyone he knows yet. The erratic lights and the constant influx of people make it hard for anyone to really stand out. When his pint is poured, he smiles at the barmaid and gives her a tip. He feels a tad guilty that everything will be free for him tonight. Making his way over, he unintentionally encounters Eilidh, the first familiar face. He places a hand behind her back to keep her balance as she seems to be in a completely different world as she hops around the floor. "Whoa, careful little lady. Don't want to fall in those heels, now." he says in his overpowering Cockney accent.
UserPostedImage