logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<3940414243>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#801 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:49:38(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Elyar makes his way over to the bar and orders himself a pint. He then notices Deneil and walks over to him. "Alright bro" he then looks at Eilidh and smiles and how innocent she looks.
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#802 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:49:46(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya enters the Devil's playground looking pretty boring with just a simple tight black short, black high-heels and a normal grey crop-top. She looks around for second and goes stright to a empty seat where she just pulls out her phone and starts to play games like Subway Surfer.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
genocidal king on 06/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#803 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:51:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Eilidh is still hopping across the squares when someone comes up and starts talking to her, and she turns quickly when she feels a hand rest on her back. She looks around and sees a familiar face in the shape of Deneil. "Billy's brother! Hi! Are you feeling better now?" she yells over the music, hugging him. Eilidh hugged anyone she knew, even if she only knew them a little. "I got funny soda," she smiles. It sounded like she was excusing her weird hopping behaviour, but she wasn't, she was just informing Deneil.
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#804 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:53:21(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Medina walks into Devils Playground and is glad the place is a little empty so she can make herself comfortable. The last time she came she left a little early due to personal reason but today she plans on staying and making herself known to everyone, she was a little drowsy from coming from Milwaukee, but she would do anything to get her name out due to her album coming very soon and she wanting to please her label with high sales.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#805 Posted : 06 July 2015 06:59:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy sat in the corner just keeping herself to herself, while everyone else was seemingly mingling and dancing around Amy would conversate later if she wanted to but for now she was just keeping to herself with her drink.

Elyar was walking around looking for a place to sit so that he could get a good seat when it came to anything other than dancing, Elyar was alone tonight as his girlfriend wasn't old enough to come along. She finds a seat and waves at Medina not really knowing who she was.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#806 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:00:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Yeah, I'm feeling a good deal better. The Lucozade worked wonders." Deneil laughs and is still on guard just in case Eilidh does fall which seems like a strong possibility. He wasn't really expecting a hug but it was happening so he just went with it and embraced her back. Like Billy, Deneil only really likes being touched if it's by someone he knows really well otherwise he gets creeped out. Eilidh is innocent enough though so it does no harm. "Yeah? Just how much of this funny soda have you actually had?" he laughs, taking a sip of his pint. "You recognise anyone else here tonight?"

He turns around and smiles at Elyar, ever so slightly stepping in between him and Eilidh. "Hey, mate."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#807 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:06:48(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar nods at Deneil. "You feeling any better mate?" Elyar then sat back down in his seat which was right beside the dancefloor, close enough so that him and Deneil could still conversate.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#808 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:07:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Eilidh smiles when he says he was feeling better now, nodding her head. "What's a Lucozade is that where you get a doctor?" she dances again a little and laughs to herself. "I liked the song that you did on the rapping and stuff. It was nice," she smiles. The fact he thought she might be drunk was a little amusing, and made it clear Deneil hadn't really been around Eilidh before. This was how she was all the time. "Oh I just got this one. I just got here." she smiles. "No. Just...I thought Weekend would be here but I can't see them at all anywhere," Eilidh shrugs. "Do you know anyone?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#809 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:09:19(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Medina waves back a Elyar and makes her way towards him, She looks a little nervous but introduces herself to him. "Hey, Your names is Elyar, correct? she smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#810 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:16:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles and nods at Medina as she spoke to him. "Yep that's my name, your name is Medina I think?" Elyar wasn't sure who she was but she seemed harmless. "So you ready for a crazy night, this place gets mental sometimes" Elyar then smiles at her again.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#811 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:20:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil is taken aback when she asks what a Lucozade is. He's not sure if she is joking around, being deadly serious or just extremely intoxicated. When Eilidh keeps a straight face, he realises that she isn't joking so that eliminates one option. He chuckles and scratches the back of his neck. "Uh, it's a sports drink. Energy drink. Supposed to be good for you when you're feeling poorly, for some reason." Deneil drinks more of his beer and leans in, trying to hear her over the pounding music. When he finds out that this is her first drink, he doesn't quite know what to think. Yeah, she's really that dense. At least she complimented his music so it gives him another topic to swiftly move onto. "Oh...yeah, thank you. Rapping is one of the only things I can do. Billy's the singer. I can't hold a note. I've heard you sing too on a couple of songs. You've got a great voice." He smiles. When she mentions Weekend, he points over to the stage which is in darkness right now. "They'll be up there singing soon. Shouldn't be too long...I hope." He takes another sip of his pint and looks around. "I know you...Elyar...there's a few faces that kinda seem familiar. Other than that, it's just a whole bunch of strangers. Most people in here are just fans of Weekend anyway. Doubt we'd know them."

Andrea then bounces into the club with her entourage looking...well, she certainly turns heads. Wearing disco ball nipple pasties, a tinsel wig, sheer silver tights which may as well not be there and a tiny thong worn on the outside of her hosiery, Andrea is definitely trying to make some sort of statement. Garish blue eye shadow completes the look. She immediately makes her way to the floor and starts dancing with a random guy. "I know I have no chance with you...you're at a Weekend show, let's face it. Still gotta show me those moves, boo!"
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#812 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:24:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
three out of five of the girls from SYNCO walk into the club owned by Billy Alex, Naomi and Jamie parties weren't really Nicole's scene and Layla and Billy were far from friendly levels so they stood home after Naomi, Alex and Jamie walk in much like Carmen's party they each head their separate ways Jamie heads out on the floor to get her twerk on Naomi heads over to the bar to get some drinks and Alex heads over somewhere to chill out and relax after finding a place she brings out her phone and begins messing around with that
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#813 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:30:14(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

The place is a little dead but I guess it will get going more into the night? she tells Elyar.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#814 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:35:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Eilidh listens intently to Deneil when he talks about Lucozade. She was somehow fascinated by the concept of a sports drink. She didn't really know what that meant, but it sounded funny. "Does it have a lot of sugar on it? I'm not supposed to have a lot of sugar on my food and drink because it makes me go all loud and crazy sometimes," she giggles. Eilidh nods when he talks about his music, taking another drink of her gin and screwing her face up immediately again. She clearly didn't like it, but she was drinking it anyway. "Your rapping is fun. I like how all the words rhymes and it sounds fun," she smiles, and then giggles when he compliments her voice. "I don't have any songs yet but I sing with my friends on their songs and I love it. It's such fun," she says, before something catches her eye, the shining of Andrea from across the dancefloor. Eilidh is shocked by her appearance and clothing, or lack thereof. "Oh my god! Look...that girl is naked," she yells out.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#815 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:38:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

The crowds gather with an ineffable sense of excitement, apprehension, love and restlessness as they await Weekend to take the stage. Although everyone in this room is here to support the famous five-piece, the nervousness in the air cannot go by unnoticed as the group tend to be controversial and this is such an important show for them. This is the first time they have performed live together in 2015 and it has to be a success. This will also mark a turning point in their careers as they are about to release their long-awaited sophomore album after this night, will shortly embark on a tour and right here, right now is where they'll prove that Weekend are still 100% all about their music. All of their past controversies and public image does not apply here. They're at The Devil's Playground tonight to prove a point. The pressure really is on. Not only is it the first time performing this year, this is the smallest venue they have played in years which means a lot of eye contact and attention from the crowd. Also, they've been rehearsing the new songs non-stop as they are going to perform a handful of them for the very first time live on stage. It's certainly a night that will go down in Weekend's history books. A lot of people in attendance tonight are curious to see how the infamous band are in the flesh. Is Riley Hamilton as down to Earth as he makes out to be? Is Dustyn Blue even shorter in person? How are Oscar and Scott going to sound singing live? Will Billy cause a fight and say something offensive? Weekend fill people with curiosity. Even people how aren't really big fans of the group would rarely pass up a chance to say that they've met them and tell their grandchildren the experience they had with them as they are such an iconic group.

The commotion in the crowd soon escalates as they hear some rustling around on the seemingly dark and empty stage. Although it's just Weekend's live band taking their positions, it still suggests that Dustyn, Billy, Scott, Riley and Oscar will be taking to stage very shortly. Most fans in the venue tonight are local, meaning that they have probably been fans longer than most others as Weekend were launched and first marketed in Britain. It's electrifying for them to finally be able to see Weekend on their own doorstep as they usually only perform at award shows across the globe. A few screams come from the herd as the stage slowly illuminates with an icy blue light which slowly fades back on and off again. It ever so slightly shines on the live band who have geared up behind their instruments, getting ready to start to the show. A wave of cheers fill the room as the keyboard player starts to tinker away at his keys, playing an unfamiliar and melancholy tune. It doesn't seem to be introducing a song but plays as an introduction, warming both the band and the crowd up. Eventually, after a good minute and a half of teasing the audience with the dark, gloomy notes, the drummer hits his drumsticks together before a familiar voice comes from the wings of the dim stage. Weekend are not in front of everyone's eyes yet but Dustyn Blue's voice can be heard singing a part of their single "How It Ends". His husky voice fills the room and sends everyone over the edge. The show is finally beginning. Dustyn is singing, sounding pitch perfect. It's official. Weekend are back. Dustyn continues as the fans all join in, swaying side to side and singing along to the number one hit. Billy Khan is then heard delivering his part which raises the roof. Eventually, all five can be heard off stage harmonising together as they sing the chorus of the ballad which has been stripped back even more for the show. Only the keyboard accompanies their vocals. The song slowly fades out after only a small portion of it is played and the icy blue lights dim, leaving the stage in darkness once again.

Do you know how I feel? How I feel when you turn away
Let it all out. When you let it all go, I'm your shoulder to cry on
You say you want someone just like me
Someone you can turn to no matter where or when
I'm standing right here yet you look right through me

He can never love you like I do, hold you like I do
When all goes wrong who is the one you run to?

You say that we should just stay friends
But we both know how that story ends
We could try to carry on and play pretend
But things will never be the same again
I poured my heart out now I don't know what to do
The silence is deafening, guess it was the wrong move
I could lie, smile and say I'm happy just being your friend
But as time goes on, we both know how it ends

After half a minute of silence, the keyboard player delivers another unfamiliar tune, this time it sounds more uptempo than the previous one. As he plays, the set of lights at the far left of the stage turn back on and emit a red glow. This represents Oscar. A portion of the crowd cheer as they've already made the connection. Soon after, the lights at the far right of the stage turn orange to represent Scott. Again, the crowd rave. Next to the orange lights, the next set eventually turns to green. This represents Riley and the cheers grow as more people are starting to realise exactly what the colours stand for. The set next to the red ones light up blue for Dustyn. The fans all chant for Weekend and a lot of males can be heard praising Dustyn as he's looked up to by many in the LGBT community. Finally, the section of lights in the middle send out a beam of purple and pandemonium takes over. Billy Khan certainly divides opinions but tonight, he'll experience nothing but love as the Weekenders are very defensive and protective of him. Even the casual fans of the band here tonight want the chance to say "I met Billy Khan and lived". The keyboard player then flows into the familiar introduction of Weekend's latest number one single "Back In The Day" which raises the roof. It is one of Weekend's most popular songs and all of the fans are now lucky enough to hear it live. The beginning of the song is extended, giving Weekend time to make their grand entrance and for the crowd to let out a whole bunch of crazy. One by one, Weekend enter from the left hand side of the stage. Dustyn heads out first followed by Scott and Oscar. A few seconds later, Billy makes his way to the stage with Riley in tow. They all wave at the crowd and the looks of happiness upon their faces is priceless. They feel great to be back. Screams and cries fill The Devil's Playground as many young girls and guys wear out their voices before the first proper song has even started yet. The lights then merge into a golden colour as they begin to sing the first full song of the night.

UserPostedImage

Hey, hey, hey, hey, na
Na, na, na, na, hey-ah
Hey, hey, hey, hey, na

The attraction isn't missing and the intensity is there
The kissing is still amazing, don't want to come up for air
Now that you've came back around I won't waste a second of it
You shook my world but I won't lie, I enjoyed the whole shake and hit

So let that loaded cannon blow as all of the drums start to roll
We're both sky bound, no time to think about what we left below
Yeah, we've got the love and know our hearts by heart
I'm the fire, you're the gasoline, we blaze on through the dark

Tonight we're going soar through the darkened sky
We'll be burning so bright they can see us from afar
Eyes full of stars as you're taking my breath away
Heads up in the clouds like they were back in the day
Tonight we'll travel at the speed of light
Make up for the lost time and put it right
We're rocket ships leaving trails in our wake
Going all out like we use to back in the day

Hey, hey, hey, hey, na
Na, na, na, na, hey-ah
Hey, hey, hey, hey, na

Like a bolt out of the blue, like the clapping of thunder
I'm knocked around, I'm in a daze, must be a spell I'm under
When we're together you know it's like the crashing of the waves
Ferocious yet so beautiful and there's no way to escape

So let that loaded cannon blow as all of the drums start to roll
We're both sky bound, no time to think about what we left below

Tonight we're going soar through the darkened sky
We'll be burning bright so they can see us from afar
We're rocket ships leaving trails in our wake

UserPostedImage

Hey, hey, hey, hey, na
Na, na, na, na, hey-ah
Hey, hey, hey, hey, na

Now we're on another level and gonna ride it through
Just like back in the day, you know I'm still all about you

Tonight we're going soar through the darkened sky (the sky)
We'll be burning bright so they can see us from afar (see us from afar)
We're rocket ships leaving trails in our wake (in our wa-a-a-ake, yeah)

Hey, hey, hey, hey, na
Na, na, na, na, hey-ah (back in the day, oh yeah)
Hey, hey, hey, hey, na
Hey, hey, hey, hey, na
Na, na, na, na, hey-ah
Hey, hey, hey, hey, na

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
genocidal king on 06/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/07/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 06/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#816 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:42:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Weekend start to perform, Eilidh turns and sees them, screaming out loud. "Oscar, Oscar!" she yells, waving at her fiancee and beaming happily. She was so proud of him.

Ooc: nice work on the live RP. Really well written :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#817 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:44:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar nods at Medina. "Yeah this place will get lively plus Weekend are performing soon, so you sing that song with Erik Zullo right?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#818 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:47:34(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya looks up to the stage as soon as the first note was sung. She thought that they are really good looking and kinda cursed because she looks like trash next to everyone tonight. She puts her phone back to her bag and enjoys the show

OOC : this really looks like hard work. My performances are pretty simple yet it takes hours to finish so I just can imagine how long this took.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#819 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:48:02(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Yeah, you heard it?! She smiles in excitement due to someone actually knowing the song. I wrote it myself with some help of Erik and Max.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#820 Posted : 06 July 2015 07:50:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Eilidh cheers when Weekend leave the stage, clapping her hands and screaming out loved. They had always been her favourite band, and she was lucky enough to have seen them play hundreds of times, but every time was as exciting as the time before. She smiles when they are done and skips off to the bar, getting a new glass of gin and looking around to see who else was here.
UserPostedImage