logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<105106107108109>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#2121 Posted : 05 May 2015 06:57:59(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
"Yeah, that's exactly it! It was just a load of phone calls and they'd even call me on Christmas and weird shit like that, it was super creepy. I guess they got bored in the end, thankfully," Val laughs. "I'm equally as hard to get a hold of these days, I sometimes wish we lived in a world without mobiles. I don't like constantly being bugged, like, sheesh, lemme sleep," she responds, rolling her eyes playfully. "Ohh, I see! I totally missed out on the Amy Meyer era, that's a shame cuz she rocks. I just feel like artists don't work as label owners 99% of the time, they're too busy. I know that's the last thing I'd wanna get into, I'd go broke in a week," she laughs. Her eyes stay fixed on his tattoos as he thanks her, looking away as soon as she realises she might be coming across a little creepy, "No prob, maybe I'll get one done soon... if I do, you've gotta tell me who did yours, deal?" She found it amusing when guys made such a big deal over girls playing video games, to her, it was something she grew up with thanks to her brothers and didn't think of it as such a big deal, "Just for playing video games I'm the most awesome? Woah, that's great," she jokes. Val really wasn't a super girly-girl and she always made that very clear, thankfully for her, Kellin seemed to be into that so she had nothing to worry about. "I love Doritos, but they give me such bad breath, ugh! It kinda ruins them for me, please say I'm not the only one," she laughs, pulling a funny face. Val was extremely excited to get to know Kellin more, more so because of how much she seemed to have in common with him, "No promises, buddy. I can get a lil wild when I need to be," she laughs, pulling out her phone to enter his number, "Oh yeah, about that number... gimme."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2122 Posted : 05 May 2015 07:26:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Honestly, I wouldn't even be creeped out if some girl kept calling me. I'd just be like "uuuuugh this is so very mildly inconvenient"," he says, shaking his fist comically in the air at nothing. "I could not agree more. Sometimes you just want to be able to blend into the background and have people forget you for a few hours huh? To just let you chill without pressure?" he laughs, somehow knowing Val will get what he means. He nods and thinks for a moment. "I mean...yeah I guess you're probably right to be honest. It was just for us...Amy signed us personally and she gave us all this freedom to just get out there and do what we do. Like she believed in us you know? And then she was gone. I guess I was worried about the direction we would need to go in from there. We probably didn't need to worry, but I get like that...I worry," he laughs. "Deal," he says, holding out his hand when she says he has to tell her who does his tattoos. "I'll even go with you and let you squeeze my hand while you're getting it done if you want." he feels a little embarrassed when she asks if just her playing games made her awesome, but then he laughs and scratches his neck. "I mean...well yeah. I don't know many girls who even try games. But you...you play them half naked. That is pretty much the most awesome thing of all time," he says, laughing to show her he's kidding. The fact she played games and was so down to earth and playful was a big thing to Kellin though. It made Val seem so unique and lovely, and those were traits that Kellin loved in people. He didn't like when people were trying to be something they weren't, and that's definitely not something anyone could ever say about Val. Kellin laughs when she says she can get wild when she needs to. "Gahd really?" he asks dramatically. "Well I guess I'll need to hope I can keep up with you then," he winks as he takes his phone from his pocket. "Alright but don't be stalking me...it is...152-883271" he says, reading the number off his phone. "And yours?" he asks as he smiles at her. Kellin felt it was so awesome he'd get to see Val some more. They had hit it off so well, and she really did make him laugh and smile, so he was excited to get to know her some more.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2123 Posted : 05 May 2015 09:16:34(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Yeah, exactly that," Val agrees, knowing exactly what Kellin meant, "I kinda want people to forget me for a few weeks rather than a few hours sometimes, me time can last a while," she adds with a laugh, knowing deep down that she rarely had any time for herself these days and took it for granted before her song went viral. "Oh, you guys are great, I'm sure you wouldn't of had any trouble, but I get where you're coming from. It's good to worry about the important stuff like that rather than silly things. I was really picky about who I was gonna sign with, but I think I made the right choice," she smiles. Val shakes his hand and smirks, "That's sweet. I don't think I'd find it scary or painful though, I think I'd kinda like that stabbing tingly needle feeling. Is that a good way of putting it? I dunno, I'm weird..." She laughs as he mentions her playing video games in her underwear again and shrugs, "Meh, that's just me. I'll gladly take the compliment!" It was rare that Val was eager to get to know a guy, especially one she had just met, but Kellin seemed like great fun to her and was exactly her type. "Mhmm, like I said, I'll go easy on ya. I know you've still got a tour to do and I don't wanna kill you," she laughs. Val makes a new contact in her phone and adds his number, before taking an ugly selfie at a terrible angle with the front camera, quickly sending it to him. "Oh, you'll find it... when you least expect it," she giggles mischievously.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2124 Posted : 05 May 2015 23:51:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Welcome to life in the fast lane, Val. No more personal time or space for...well it seems forever," Kellin groans. He didn't mind being in the public eye, but sometimes he just wanted an hour or two to himself, and he never seemed to get that. "I think it was just more that the one person who ever gave us a shot at success was suddenly gone, you know? It felt like we might be on the chopping block," he laughs. "We've been alright though," he smirks and shrugs. "Who else did you have chasing you? I imagine all the labels wanted you. You were like the hottest product on the market," he smiles and then laughs at her claim. "Stabby and tingly is quite accurate really yeah. It's not as painful as people make out, and as long as you don't go in there expecting it to be agony, you'll be fine." When she reiterates her intention to go easy on her, Kellin smiles. "Yeah, I mean the last thing you want is thousands of Juneau fangirls on the attack because you killed their favourite one," he jokes. "Those kids can be very protective of the bands they like. Like....mental sometimes." He watches as she dials the number into her phone and nods. "What do you me-" he starts to ask before he gets cut off by the silly selfie she just sent him. He laughs and looks at it, nodding. "Well, that is definitely getting saved as your contact photo," he winks. "How very cute, Val!" The fact he had her number made Kellin smile to himself. He had hoped this would go well, but it had gone so much better than he ever expected, she was exactly the sort of girl he was into, and she seemed to get on well with him as well.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2125 Posted : 06 May 2015 04:05:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Val rolls her eyes playfully, even though part of her really was over the whole hectic famous lifestyle she'd been living recently, "It kinda sucks, man. I miss the freedom of doing whatever, whenever sometimes. That's mainly cuz I'm a wild and free kinda girl, I like to roam and do my own thing," she nods. "Actually I think they were one of the the first labels I met with and they must have been damn persuasive cause I signed with them like an hour later," Val laughs. "I knew it! A few of my friends have 'em and told me that's how it feels, I think if you go in expecting it to hurt like fuck then it will, right? You just gotta chill, which is cool with me, I'm always zen." She frowns at the thought and begins to wonder how Juneau's fans would react if she were to go any further with Kellin, quickly letting that thought die as she assumed the two would just become good friends. "Oh lawd, yeah. I imagine they're insanely protective. I'd be more scared of Weekend's fans, one of the boys tweeted me and I was getting death threats and bitchy girls telling me to stay away and I hadn't even done anything," she laughs. Val watched his facial expression change as he looks at her selfie and bursts into laughter, "I'm cool with that, my goofy face can make you laugh all the time now!" She puts her phone back in her pocket and looks at him, "Anyway, I'll leave you alone, but I'll see ya tonight, okay? Let's hug it out," she smiles, stepping closer to hug him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2126 Posted : 06 May 2015 07:24:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Because you're a total hippie chick, right?" Kellin asks her with a little wink, sticking his tongue out a little. "I would sometimes, if I'm honest, like to be able to go out in Chicago, but I can't anymore. I love my hometown people but it's so impossible to go outside," he pouts and then nods as she talks about her label convincing her. "I guess when you're meeting the right people for your career, you just know, huh? It was the same for me when I met Gia at Studio 60 for my solo deal," he smiles. When she calls herself zen, Kellin chuckles and holds his hand up in a mock karate stance. "Unagi...." he says. "Sorry, bad Friends reference. But yeah, if you go there terrified about it, then it'll be sorer. I think it's to do with the fact people tense up and stuff when they're scared. As long as you trust the artist it's cool. Mines is amazing. She can tattoo anything perfectly. As you can see," he chuckles. When Val starts to consider what might happen, he assumes, if she killed Kellin, he tries his best not to laugh at the confused look on her face. She seemed to be thinking really hard, and he found it super cute. "Nah in all honesty our fans aren't all that bad. Some of them get a little protective of us, but it's more of a "don't hurt that member of Juneau" than the "HES MINE!!!!!!! mentalness of Weekend fans," he laughs. "Josh's wife gets a tough time though since she's in The Dolls and people think she's some sort of gold digger. Even though she's about ten times richer than him," he laughs. He shakes his head and chuckles. "It's not goofy. It's super cute. I love it," he smiles. "You're so...Val. It's brilliant," he nods. She really was truly unique, which Kellin really liked in a girl. He nods and steps forward. "I'll see you soon," he smiles, putting his arms around her and pulling her I'm for a hug. "It's been really so great to meet you," he says.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2127 Posted : 06 May 2015 23:54:05(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Yup, you totally get me," Val nods with a little smirk on her face. "Maybe you just haven't tried hard enough, I'm sure with a wig and some big sunglasses you might get away with it," she giggles, imagining Kellin in such a disguise. She shakes her head, trying her hardest not to laugh at the reference but failing to do so, "Oh my gosh! You're such a dork, I love it." Val nods in agreement as she looks over his tattoos once more, "She certainly can, I may hit her up if I ever feel brave... or drunk enough to do it one day. Drunk Val is pretty much up for anything, it's kinda scary. Anyway, we'll see what the future holds for my body." Her eyes shift a little as she smiles, "Aw, I wouldn't hurt you. Or any other Juneau member... only if they didn't like my album," she teases with a wink. Kellin was an extremely refreshing guy to be around and she loved how he constantly complimented her and made her smile, so she was already looking forward to getting a drink with him after the show tonight, "Oh, stop. I'm just me. You're brilliant too!" She gives Kellin a hug and smiles at him once she pulls away, "You too, mister. I'll see you later," she says as she makes her way off the stage and towards the exit of the venue.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#2128 Posted : 07 May 2015 01:32:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"What can I say, we're like two peas in a hippie pod," he laughs, pushing her playfully. "I think I just have one of those faces that people remember. They never know why, but they know they know me," he laughs. "I will try the big glasses though. Maybe a little moustache and a hat, huh?" he laughs, trying to imagine himself looking like Groucho Marx walking through the streets of Chicago. "I know...I just can't help it," he laughs when she calls him a dork. He was glad she took to his dorkiness so well, since it was just the biggest part of who he was. "I'll tell her to expect the call tonight after we go out for drinks then. I think you would suit a big eagle right across your back," he teases. "Thanks," he smiles when she calls him brilliant. It was a little compliment, but the fact that someone as awesome as Val would think he was brilliant made him smile widely. When the hug breaks and she makes her way across the stage, Kellin watches her leave. "I'll see you soon," he smiles, before sitting on the front of the stage. It had been a great first meet up with Val for sure, and he was so glad he had invited her to come to Chicago. He couldn't wait to see her again.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2129 Posted : 09 July 2015 09:57:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Christopher walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist after taking a shower. It was time for him to relax for the night alongside his best friend, Daisy, who he is staying with tonight on the tour bus. He loves spending time with her. Whether it's at his home, at hers, on the set of Bit on the Side or cruising down the in the middle of the night on a luxurious tour bus which may need to sort out its air conditioning, Christopher doesn't mind. The pair of them have a special sort of bond, one that's very rare. They can tell each other anything and can get as close as they like without it ever becoming anything sexual. A lot of people always question their motives and sometimes seem a little jealous of their relationship but they both know what they have going on. The reason that Christopher decided to hit the road with his best mate for a few days is because he's been having it rough lately. A couple of personal things have been getting on top of him and he had to literally and mentally remove himself from certain situation. Hopefully, a few chats with Daisy will also do some good. "Hello, trouble. What's the tour bus game of the night?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2130 Posted : 09 July 2015 10:23:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Ok, I'll see you guys later. Aye, Christopher's here to hang out for a while, I wish you were too Jayne," Daisy pouts down her phone, Skyping with her girlfriend Jayne Wriggle as Christopher is showering. She smiles and waves at Jayne, who she loves a lot, before blowing her a kiss and telling her she would speak to her again soon. She smiles and sighs happily as she puts the phone down. Having Jayne so available to speak was one of the few things keeping Daisy sane on her first time on the road, and having her buddy Christopher come visit her would definitely help to make her feel more relaxed. As a newbie, she felt a little self conscious here with all the famous people, so it would be nice to have someone she knew well and loved having around to be here for a couple of days. Christopher had become her closest friend in the year since they had met on Big Brother, and Daisy couldn't have asked for a more caring and considerate friend. Their friendship was like no other in the world, and she would never change it. Laying back on her bunk with her hair all messy and her oversized shirt on, Daisy yawns a little before she sees Christopher. "Awright pal?" she asks. "Tonight's game is....emmm.....how weird is it that Daisy is on this massive tour. In 5 words or less," she laughs. "How have you been anyway, pal? Havnae seen you in ages!"

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2131 Posted : 09 July 2015 10:51:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Christopher makes his way down the bus towards Daisy before sitting on the little bed across from hers. "Who were blowing kisses to down the phone? You got a second job as one of those sex chat line girls?" He laughs and runs a hand through his hair which is still rather wet. It's boiling on the tour bus and it's too late in the night to even think about doing anything that requires much effort so he's decided to just let his hair dry naturally. Being with Daisy gives Christopher a sense of normality. Although she's technically in the spotlight, she still seems rather "human" and their conversations rarely involve such ass kissing line like "Oh I loved your last album!" or "You should definitely come to my award show after party". It isn't phoney like a lot of celebrity "friendships". It is real. Despite Christopher's bravado and taste for the finer things in life, deep down he'd rather spend the night with his mates and just be young and foolish rather than brushing shoulders with the rich and famous at all the red carpet events. "I feel so refreshed after my shower. The water pressure and the settings on that thing are awesome!" Christopher seems to think everything is "amazing" and "awesome", having his mind blown by the tiniest things. Even the idea of a Pot Noodle completely wows him. He really appreciates things and it's rather endearing. Christopher shuffles around on the bed to become more comfortable. He adjusts his towel, opening it briefly and while many girls would love to witness those two and a half seconds of a very naked Christopher, Daisy probably thinks she's seen the Antichrist right in front of her very eyes. "Oh, I like this game. Uh...how about...it is very weird? Four words." He smiles and finally gets into a comfy position, surrounding himself with some pillows. "I've been...kept busy. A lot of stuff has been going on and...." Christopher looks side to side, up and down the length of the bus to make sure nobody else is there before looking back at his friend. "There's uh, actually something I really want to discuss with you." He looks a little worried and serious about it.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2132 Posted : 10 July 2015 01:14:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Christopher asks who she was talking to, Daisy laughs. "Aw it was just your mum," she jokes, playfully shoving him. She was as comfortable as she could be on the bus right now with her messy hair and her pyjamas, and that was testament to how comfortable she was around Christopher, not feeling the need to dress up or even get her hair and makeup done. Given that she had to be so dressed up on stage each night, it felt good to just be able to relax without the need for all that for one night. "Aye it's well weird how a shower on a bus can be that good. Not complaining like. Sometimes I could just stay in there for hours," she laughs. When he lays back and his towel falls, Daisy puts her hand up and shakes her head. "Put it away pal. Nobody here is impressed by that thing," she jokes, laying back on her own bed and stretching out to get comfortable. "Very weird? I prefer...how the hell did this happen? Six words, but fuck it, I still wonder how I managed to pull off getting on this tour at all. Feels mental. Even half the folk selling tshirts for Isabel are more famous than me." She laughs but then stops when Christopher says there was something he wanted to talk about. She props herself up on her elbows and looks across at him, a little worried. "Aye? What's wrong?"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2133 Posted : 22 July 2015 07:45:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Christopher has Daisy staying over at his for the next few weeks. It makes sense as he lives in London and the studios for Bit on the Side are only a ten minute drive away. Aside from the fact that it is convenient, he loves having his best friend around and knows that she really needs the company right now as Jayne is currently trapped inside the Big Brother house. While both of their careers have been flourishing over the past few months, their personal lives haven't been that easy for them. Daisy can barely get a minute to herself between performing and filming all the while he girlfriend is in isolation. Christopher is also battling a lot of demons at the moment but he has yet to talk to anyone about them and get them out into the open. He knows that Daisy is the person he can trust most and was close to having an honest heart to heart with her back on the tour bus but he panicked and backed out at the last minute. As a way of sort of easing him into the conversations he wants to have with her, Christopher decided to play a chunk of his album for Daisy. The record has a lot of surprisingly dark themes and poignant lyricism throughout which nobody would expect from someone so upbeat and animated as Christopher. It seems like a very personal record so far and a clear indication of a lot of the thoughts that run through his head. The album is also sounding rather different to his material with The Stat Nerds. You'd think that he would be recording the most radio friendly tunes after stepping out of a band in order to become the Justin Timberlake, Cheryl or Beyoncé of the group. Instead, he is presenting a collection of songs that sounds like pop punk meets deliciously moody synth pop. The album seems like it would sit right between Juneau and Glamazon. He closes the window on his laptop after the final track, Codependency, comes to an end. Christopher looks over at Daisy to see what she thinks of it. He had purposely said nothing and avoided all eye contact with her during the eight songs he played just in case he caught a bad look and lost all confidence in it. "Well...h-how was that?". He forces a little smile and brings his feet up onto the couch.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2134 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:02:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Daisy was happy to be somewhere she could relax for a couple of days. Flying back and forth between her tour with Izzy and being in London for CBB filming was getting to be a tiring reality to live in, so to be here for a few days at least before she had to fly out again was nice. It was great to have Christopher around as well. Aside from Jayne, he was the person she was closest to in the world, so it was nice to be able to chill out with him at his home and know that she could talk to him about anything. For now, though, Daisy actually felt that it was Christopher who needed to talk more than she did. Call it girl's intuition, but she knew there was something that he wanted to tell her. She was going to let him come to her in his own time though. It never helped to force these things out of people when they didn't want to say yet, Daisy knew that more than anyone. When he said he wanted her to hear his record, Daisy was only too happy to listen. She was quite honoured that she would get to hear it before anyone else. As she sits cross legged on the couch listening, Daisy was clearly impressed by the music she was hearing. It didn't sound at all what she expected it to sound like, and it was so dark and revealing, which she liked. It had an honesty that perhaps Christopher's work with the Stat Nerds didn't have since it was one guy rather than five writing collaboratively. It allowed him to be a lot more personal. For the whole playthrough, Daisy had yet to say anything, preferring to take in the sound of the album and absorb the message rather than distracting herself. When he asks her what she thinks, Daisy can see that he's nervous, and that amused her. She scratches her chin as she thinks, and then she sighs. "It was alright," she shrugs, before she bursts out laughing. "I'm JOKING! It was amazing! I'm so proud of you, Chrissy. I didn't expect it to be so dark and full of meaning. You really out your everything into this huh?" she asks, poking him with her foot and smiling. She really did love the music. It was so not what she expected but so fantastic at the same time.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2135 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:27:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Daisy jokes about it being just "alright", his heart sinks a little in that moment. Daisy is always straight forward with him so he was expecting a few tips on how to improve the record to follow but thankfully, she starts to laugh which causes Christopher to do the same. That over the top, unmistakable laugh he has fills the room before he sighs with relief. He is delighted that she enjoyed the songs he played for her. When he first left CBB4, he could have easily snapped up all the offers from all the current "hot" dance and pop producers that were flooding in but if he was going to make an album, it would be entirely his creation. The innocent pop ditties can be left for Brian or Dennis to take care of. A lot of people forget how much Christopher knows about his craft and that he has the degrees and certificates to prove it. He wanted to get that across on the album and demonstrate his talents. In all honesty, he is a bit of a show off and loves to wow people. Even Daisy, his closest friend, had no idea he was capable of producing something like this. "Thank you. Really glad you like it. That's the product of many sleepless nights and lots of caffeine...and they start aren't the final versions." He smiles and pokes her with his foot in return before turning on the couch to face her fully. Daisy's put him in a good mood and sort of lifted the atmosphere a bit so he isn't as anxious about talking to her as he was earlier. "Oh...um, remember I had a few things to tell you on the tour bus before I chickened out? I...kinda want to have a little talk right now...if that's OK?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2136 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:38:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"No problem, Chrissy. And you know that you can take that Daisy seal of approval to the bank as well. Because if it was shite, I would definitely tell you it was shite, and you know I would," she says with a little giggle. She hoped Christopher knew that she was always honest with him, and there was no way she would lie when it was such a big moment in his career. She really did love what he had managed to produce on his own, away from his band. It was so...Christopher, to pull out something so unexpected and perfect. He had a knack for surprising people, there was a lot more to him than most people would think, and it was what Daisy loved about him. "That's not the final version even after all that work? Sheesh, and folk wonder why I've only ever done one song," she laughs, before she stops when she sees him looking just a little bit more serious. When he asks if they can have a talk about something, she raises he eyebrows and crosses her legs again, facing him on the couch. Daisy nods slowly. "Aye...I remember," she says. "What's up? You can tell me anything, you know that," she says with a soft smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2137 Posted : 22 July 2015 09:14:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, that Daisy seal of approval is all that I'm asking and hoping for. Fuck Metacritic, Pitchfork and NME. All I need is a good review from Daisy. Well...actually, no, I want those guys to like it too. Really want to stick it to them when they're presented with an album from a member of a boyband and actually have to admit to liking it." Christopher laughs and scratches his cheek, still feeling rather elated knowing that the songs went down well. He puts everything into his work and is really critical of himself which is a curse that comes with being so well trained. To the average listener and even the majority of people in the industry, Christopher may sound amazing on a track as he has great projection due to years of performing on stage and his vocals can blow nearly everyone out of the water. However, he'll pick away at things and claim that something isn't sitting right even when nobody else can detect the issue. "Well these are the final versions for now but I never hand something over completely until it's definitely due. In a few weeks I know there will be more changes made to those songs. I'll keep going over and over them. It all has to be perfect." Christopher smiles softly and clasps his hands together, deciding to just get this out in the open. "OK, well I just want to tell you something and maybe get some advice. Not looking for approval or anything. You know, I'm my own person, I'm 25 next month...I pretty much run my own life, apart from when my mom is around." He laughs. "Um...this is something that's been with me for a little while now and I've only really accepted it over the course of the summer. I didn't want to tell anyone or say it out loud any earlier because...it takes time to really digest and figure out. A lot of people seem to be using this term because it's the "cool" thing of 2015 apparently but I wanted to make sure I was totally certain about it before I said anything. After a lot of rumours that started when I was on CBB4 and a lot of time putting myself under the microscope, I've finally figured out and accepted that I'm bisexual. I know that's nothing to be ashamed of. I just thought you should know. I'm just kinda on edge about saying it out loud because everything seems to change. Like right now, I feel like I've become a totally different person. It's like....a new reality. One in which I'm bi. Before that, reality to me was being straight and just being the Christopher everyone knew. Now it's so different. Just feels a bit weird, you know?" He smiles at her and chuckles, clearly feeling at ease about it. It's obvious that he wasn't looking for approval or hating himself for his sexuality. Christopher just really needed to get it off his chest, that's all.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2138 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:29:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When he says he wants the critics to like his work as well, Daisy waves a dismissive hand and lets out a huge "pfft". "Fuck them, pal. Well don't actually, although that would get you a cracking review like," she laughs. "But aye, fuck them. What do they arses know about music really? Nothing compared to me," she says, clearly joking around. "Who have you got producing it for you? Some big ass mega star no doubt," she winks. "Not like when I did my single last year and it was produced by Daisy...in My Bedroom Studios," she says, cracking up and falling backwards into the couch when she laughs at her own joke. When Christopher asks her to talk, though, Daisy sits up and looks serious. She wanted to be there for him no matter what it was. When he reveals what he had to say, Daisy was totally shocked but she sits there and lets him speak through it all. She knew from experience that when it was time to come out, it was best if you just had the chance to talk through and say everything that you had to say. It just all had to flow out there. When he finishes, Daisy smiles at him and shuffles forward to give Christopher a massive hug, squeezing him tightly. "I love you Christopher and I'm so happy you could come to me with this," she says to him quietly. It meant a lot to Daisy that Christopher could come to her with something so big. They really were close, and she always did want him to be able to bring anything that was on his mind to her.

Edited by user 22 July 2015 12:30:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2139 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:51:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Christopher chuckles and shrugs when Daisy jokes about "fucking" the critics. "Well, if it means getting a higher rating than Deneil who is pretty high up on their rankings then I guess I may have to do some fucking." He laughs and pokes his tongue out at her. Christopher chose Deneil as an example as the two of them have a feud going on, his first proper "beef" as the say with a fellow artist. "Well I've got Katie Merjos doing some of it. Can't believe I actually got her on board for the project. She worked on the song "Okay" which I didn't play today but it's on my Soundcloud if you want to hear it. Not sure if it will make the album. Eh, I have quite a small team working with me. A few underground producers that I'm a fan of and I've also produced a bunch of songs myself. Want it to be really special plus too many cooks spoil...whatever the saying is." He laughs and then jumps at the chance to give Daisy a hug. Christopher knew she would be supportive, after all she is gay herself, but it's still quite a challenge to conquer. Like he said, he's nearly 25 and has his own life so he's not looking for approval from anyone. He is however a little bit unsure on how to go about revealing it as he is in the spotlight and sometimes it can have a major impact on your career even though it really shouldn't in 2015. "The thing is...I don't know if I should publicly come out. You saw what happened with that Alex girl. I mean, my feelings won't be hurt by negative comments but my image, career, even the band could potentially change. I've worked so fucking hard on getting to where I am today. I didn't work my ass off through years at performing arts schools, earn a Master of Fine Arts degree, work my way up through all the ranks just to be known as "the other bisexual one in TSN". It shouldn't define you but...it sort of does in the media. How many times have you read your name...or Dustyn Blue's in an article followed by "the gay singer...."? Sucks major ass." Christopher rests his head on the couch and sighs.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2140 Posted : 22 July 2015 23:33:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Just lie back and open your legs, pal. Think of the number ones if that helps," she says with a giggle. "It seems to have boosted the careers of load of folk, letting someone put a knob in them," she says with a shrug. Daisy had no clue that Christopher and Deneil had a feud of any kind. She only saw Christopher as this amazing guy who was her best friend, so the idea that he would ever have any beef with anyone never crossed her mind. When he lists the credentials of the production on his album, Daisy looks really impressed. "Aw, nut, you got to meet Katie and you never even phoned me to come along? Me and you are done, mate," Daisy jokes. Katie Coyle/Merjos was one of the people she had looked up to a lot when she was growing up and realised that she was gay. She was like the icon in the spotlight that helped Daisy accept who she was when she was just 13. After they hug, Daisy smiles at Christopher again. This was the last thing she expected him to say, but she was so happy for him that he had managed to accept who he really was and was happy to tell her all about it. She listens when he talks about going public with it, nodding and thinking to herself. She did remember how Alex had been treated a couple of weeks back. Daisy had been the one jumping to her defence after all. After a minute, she shrugs. "I mean....I say fuck it, just come out and be you. No one should have to hide who they are, unless they want to. If you would rather people didn't know, then you don't have to say it, but if you want to, don't let image or that get in the way. Imagine being the boy band with the two gays as well, you would be a stand out! Although Weekend have that as well don't they?" she says with a laugh. She leans against the back of the couch and thinks again about what he's saying. "Yeah...they do like to pin you down by what you like to put in your mouth," she says, nodding. "But the media's the media, Chrissy. They'll always find some way to make you feel less human." She smiles at him. "More importantly, though....who's floating your boat in the guy world then?" she asks with a laugh, trying to lighten the mood a little.
UserPostedImage