logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#21 Posted : 24 November 2014 06:34:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I don't know, I just don't want to finalize anything and then we're all like, "Hey, lets have a little rugrat," or something like that. And also, I feel like I haven't really given you anything to go on with this. I didn't even tell you what type of cancer I have." She laughs a little. "Silly me. Ovarian cancer, it basically is working on destroying my reproductive system, to put it bluntly. There's surgery and possibly chemo afterwards and all that. I guess I could freeze my eggs but...is that what you really want? And don't tell me it's my choice, it's for both of us to figure out."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#22 Posted : 24 November 2014 06:44:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"That's what I mean, yeah. You don't want it to end up being something that makes your mind up for you for the rest of your life." He nods and then listens to her as she describes her illness even more. He didn't like to hear it because it just made it all seem so much more real, and he hated to think of Honor as being that sick. "How soon do you have to go and have surgery," he asks quietly. "And for all the chemo and stuff, I'll go with you for that." When she tells him not to say it's her choice, Kai chuckles a little. "Sometimes I feel like you want me to be a grown up with all these decisions and stuff," he says with a little smile as he thinks. "Well..the way I see it is this...at the moment we both don't want kids, right? And that's fine. But who's to say in ten years we won't change our minds? If you don't freeze them and then one day you want kids, you might regret it. If you do freeze them and then you still never want kids then there's nothing lost, we just don't use them." Kai was being mature and grown up for once in his life, but the seriousness of his relationship with Honor brought that out in him at times.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#23 Posted : 24 November 2014 08:38:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I guess. I mean, it migth be 40 years from now but I think we should save them just in case. If they are still good." She smiles a little. Knowing that Kai would be by her side for all of this was what she was glad for. Honestly, she probably wouldn't have gotten through any of it if it were for him and also Billy as well. The two of them, even if unknown to them, were the two people she cared about the most now. "I don't know about the surgery, I'll be seeing my doctor soon and she'll tell me but it should be close. It's all about doing what they can soon so it doesn't spread even further and get worse."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#24 Posted : 24 November 2014 09:36:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Exactly, yeah. I mean if we don't ever decide to use them then they can just be tossed in the bin, but it's better to have them in case we want to some day." He smiles and gently squeezes Honor's thigh. "It's weird to be discussing a future so far away with someone. I'm not freaked out though. I know we'll still be together in like 50 years," Kai smiles. She was everything to Kai and he meant everything he said to her. "Well next time you see your doctor I should come too. If you want me to that is, love. I'd like to know as much as I can about what you are going through. And I want to be able to be there for you every step of the way."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#25 Posted : 24 November 2014 13:52:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughs. "Of course I do. You said you were gonna be with me through it all so that's where I'll need you the most." She smiles at him and pats his leg. "I love you and I know you'll be the best cheerleader through all of this. And besides, I don't need you to be stressing over me. I can still take care of myself and stuff. But I love that you're wanting to be so supportive and everything. It means a lot."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#26 Posted : 25 November 2014 04:03:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Good," Kai smiles. "I'll do my best not to cry when we're discussing it all with the doctor, but I really can't promise anything at all," he says with a little smirk. He knew Honor was strong and she would rather Kai wasn't sad, but it was hard to see the girl he loved in pain. "You know I worry about you. You went through a lot and gave up a hell of a lot for me, and I would never want you to be in pain." He smiles at her as she eats some soup. He had another idea burning in his mind but he didn't want to say it right now.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#27 Posted : 25 November 2014 09:45:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"If you cry then I'll cry and we'll all just cry. I've never sen you cry before. All the months we've been together, you've never cried in front of me, like cried cried." Honor laughs a little. She knew Kai was tough and all but she also knew there was a soft side inside of him. She knew that she helped bring it out of him and sometimes it was rarely seen but he had a way with his words and actions that was good enough for her. "I didn't give up thaaaat much." She winks playfully at him and then nods. "I know. I would never want this to happen to you either." She continues to eat the soup. "This is really good, canned soup? I know you didn't cook this on your own." She stuck her tongue out at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#28 Posted : 25 November 2014 10:39:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Then we'll all have to cry, wont we Nicky?" Kai asks as the little dog climbs up and starts to lick his face again. "I love how dogs always try to look after humans, even when they can't understand," he smiles, petting the dog again. "I know. I don't get emotional very often, but when it's involving you...I just can't help it. Look how long I chased after you. I'm kinda fond of you," he says with a smile, nudging her a little. "You gave up enough, but hey, I guess you wanted this wild life with a bad boy, right?" he jokes. "Of course it's canned. If I tried to make soup you'd be in the bathroom shitting all over the place by now," he smiles. "Be thankful I had the common sense to open the can," he smirks.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#29 Posted : 25 November 2014 13:34:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiles at Nicky licking his face. "You two are so cute. You're like two little kids." She laughed. She was glad that Kai was as much of a dog person as she was. "They are like the sweetest. Next to cats of course. Plus he loves his mommy and daddy." She makes a smooching face at Nicky and then she finishes her soup. "I'm so thankful that you know how to use a can opener to open a can. You're the best." She winks at him. "It was delicious. I'm surprised I actually finished it all this time." Honor set the tray so it was by her feet and she laid back on her pillows.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#30 Posted : 26 November 2014 04:29:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles at Nicky and ruffles his fur, causing the little dog do playfully bark at him and jump up. "I would lick his face back but I don't want a mouthful of hair," he laughs and then shakes his head. Kai loved the dogs and the way they were with Honor and Kai. "Nah dogs are a mile better than cats, love. Look how much more friendly they are." he laughs at her comment about the can opener. "I taught myself, love. Your basically sleeping with a genius like." He winks at her. When she laid back, Kai did too. "So what you thinking," he asks.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#31 Posted : 26 November 2014 08:25:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I am thinking about.....life. It sounds cliche and cheesy but I guess I've got to start thinking of life and how to "better" myself, even though I think I'm fucking fabulous." Honor smirks. "I should spend more time with my family and stop being a lazy ass and really take my blogging to a new level, really go after all those modeling things and really just become a better woman than I am now. It'll be hard, I'm pretty amazing, but I'll try. I'm also thinking of Thanksgiving. Are we spending it alone or.....?" She didn't mind spending it with just him or even her father and brothers but she was sure he didn't want to be with his mother.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#32 Posted : 26 November 2014 09:40:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai listens as Honor talks about what she's thinking, reaching out to hold her hand. "You are perfect, love," Kai smiles. "I don't think you need to better yourself, like. I would like to read more blogs, though. You always get them told," Kai says with a smile. "Thanksgiving?" Kai asks with a little shrug. "We can spend it with whoever you like, love. Remember, it in't a thing where I'm from anyway, so it's up to you to decide where we go." He smiles at her. Kai wasn't one for holidays really, but he liked the idea of spending it with Honor and her family for once. He had never had a family holiday before.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#33 Posted : 26 November 2014 11:28:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, I guess we'll be with my family then." Honor laughs and then turns over to her side to face him. "So what do you guys celebrate then? Everything except when those whites came and kicked the Native Americans to the cub and gave them diseases?" She smirked at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#34 Posted : 27 November 2014 04:19:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Sounds good to me, love. I in't seen your dad since I took all your stuff out his house. The fact I in't brought you back yet I imagine he'll be delighted to see me," Kai jokes. When she turns on her side, Kai kisses her and smiles as he stares at Honor. She was the most beautiful girl in the world in Kai's eyes. "Everything but," he laughs. "We just do Christmas really. Some folk do easter like but I can't be arsed wi rollin' an egg down hill."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#35 Posted : 21 July 2015 06:47:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

It was a beautiful, sunny day in LA. Honor had recently gotten back from doing a photoshoot in New York and she was home for the next few weeks. All the time, she had been planning the wedding of her dreams to the man of her dreams, Kai. There wasn't much that got done but she at least had an idea of what she wanted. She was sitting in the living room, looking through some wedding magazines trying to get an idea of a wedding dress. She wasn't interested in one of those over the top ballroom gowns or princess dresses. She just wanted something simple and elegant. In fact, she didn't really want a huge wedding at all, just something intimate with her family, their friends, and Kai. She had no reason or purpose for trying to throw a huge wedding when it wasn't what she really wanted.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#36 Posted : 21 July 2015 07:06:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The last couple of months had been hectic but perfect for Kai. At the end of last year, he and Honor had been dealing with her illness, which had been the most incredibly testing time for them both. In the last few months though, it had only be good news on that front, and she was getting better all the time, while never stopping being the badass she was. It was why Kai loved her, among many other reasons, the fact it never once fazed her or got her down. She was a real fighter for sure. In addition to that, Kai had been so busy, getting back into the studio with his band and releasing a new line of his clothing label, which he was in the midst of now, not to mention the planning of his wedding to his dream girl, Honor. She was his everything, something everyone in the world could see, and he couldn't wait until they were married. Coming out of his office room, he walks into the living room and saw Honor reading one of her bridal magazines. He found it incredibly cute to see her planning it all like this. He walks up to her and taps her gently on the head with the rolled up papers in his hand. "You reet, beautiful?" he asks. "Need an 'and," he asks, smiling. Kai wanted to be able to help with every part of the wedding. It would be the best day of both of their lives, and he knew that they would make that happen no matter what.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#37 Posted : 21 July 2015 07:23:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor looked up at Kai and smiled. It was one of the rare times that she did as people liked to point out. "Hello lover, and nope. Your girl has everything under control." She winks. "Hm, would you prefer me naked on our wedding day or in something sleek and sexy?" She smirked, joking with him. It was always so difficult for her to choose just one thing when she had so many ideas in her head. She knew that she wanted the wedding to be dark but romantic. She wasn't a big fan of the traditional weddings and there was no point in her wearing white, let's be honest. She made some room for Kai to sit if he wanted to and then she propped her feet up on the table in front of her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#38 Posted : 21 July 2015 08:15:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai looks down at Honor when she smiles and playfully flicks her on the end of her nose. It always made him happy to know he could make her happy like she made him. "You do? That's why I love you, Wynter. Always ahead of the game," he winks. "Will you still be Wynter when we marry by the way?" he asks as he sits beside her on the couch. When she asks her question, he lets out a little laugh. "Well there'll be plenty of time for nakedness that night. But that's all for me," he winks. "What were you thinking about wearing anyway?" he asks as he puts his Drop Dead designs down on the table in front of them. Kai was prepared to do whatever he could to help Honor with the wedding, but at the same time, he was happy to give her as much freedom in the decision making as she wanted. After all, he was going to make sure this was her dream wedding for sure, and nothing would stop that from happening.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#39 Posted : 21 July 2015 08:56:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Always a step ahead of bitches, you know me." Honor chuckled and then looked at him. "What do you mean? Are you planning on ditching me on our wedding day?" She moves to sit on his lap as she wraps her arms around his neck and plants a small kiss on his lips. She was madly in love with Kai and she was happy that she got to be with him and soon, for the rest of her life. "I was just planning on wearing a black dress, no point in wearing white you know? Something, I guess maybe lacy or whatever. And maybe it can be dimly lit so it can look all Gothic and stuff. Maybe some skulls here or there, you know, the cute stuff."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#40 Posted : 21 July 2015 15:49:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Ditching you? Nah what the hell would I do that for? I meant will you be changing your name or sticking wi what you've got already, like?" Kai asks with a little chuckle. When she sits in his lap, Kai wraps his arms around Honor's waist, holding her close to him and smiling as they kiss softly. There's was a love that had started so unconventionally, but no one could ever deny how much the two loved each other, especially in sweet little moments like that. Kai smiles and rests a hand gently on her thigh. "Aye I don't think folk would believe the white dress," Kai jokes with her. "A gothic theme sounds cool though. As long as you can have lacy black underwear to match the dress, like," he winks, squeezing Honor's hip and laughing with her.

Edited by user 21 July 2015 16:10:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage