logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#41 Posted : 22 July 2015 11:20:32(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
"How can anyone hate you? Look at you, you're perfect." he kissed her head and laughed. "You have no reason to hide! Everyone knows you for being a mega famous musician! Most of the people who know who I am probably don't know what my band is even called." he laughed, but it was true. He had built up a reputation thanks to his relationship with Cassie, and then he remained in the spotlight when he became Izzy's boyfriend. As soon as she asked him where he got the lingerie from, he had to think of something to say quickly. "Hey... I'm not telling you where I'm buying your gifts from!" he smirked at her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#42 Posted : 22 July 2015 11:45:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Why? I just want another one." Izzy laughed and shrugged. "Fine, keep your secrets." She rolled over to her side of the bed and then put her hair back up in a bun. "And I am not perfect, but I appreciate the compliment. I think you're perfect, so sweet and funny. I'm so glad I went into Big Brother, like oh my god I won the ultimate prize." She smiles at him. "Please stop putting yourself down, I don't like it." She pouts at him. "You're everything I could ever want or ask for in a man."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#43 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:02:07(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't care, Miss Merjos! Now that I've established that there's stuff you like in there, I'm gonna have to buy more gifts from there. Can't have you looking at my shopping list now, can we?" he smirked and laughed. "You really are perfect Iz, you're the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful girl I've ever met." Izzy also knew how to say all the right things to make Joey feel special. Without Izzy, Joey felt worthless at the best of times but Izzy always made Joey feel like he mattered. "I'm the luckiest man in the world. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past as you know, but I've never been so sure that I've got the one thing I ever did right here in front of me."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#44 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:09:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You just want to get me out of them, I know what you're up to." She points at him and wags her finger. "I thought you were my gentleman, Joey?" She sat up and then kissed the back of his hand. "Every great guy deserves a good girl you know? So it's karma for being such a sweetheart. Now....are you hungry? Because I totally am now." Izzy laughs at her killing the mood with her request to eat.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#45 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:22:17(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I didn't hear you complain about that once just now. You seemed more like you rather enjoyed yourself." he grinned and playfully slapped her ass. "I can be your gentleman when I want to, Isabel." he smirked at her. "Thankfully Karma seemed to forget my entire life before I met you then." he kissed her before nodding. "I couldn't say no to food right now... What do you fancy, babe?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:30:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Izzy playfully punches him in his shoulder. "Shut up. Hmm...I would really like pizza. Pizza with everything on it. Ooh, and some pickles." She smiled at her weird taste buds but she had no shame in her love of eating. "We could order in and watch a movie or something."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#47 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:43:18(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"See, you know I'm right." he smirked and held his shoulder where she punched him. "Ouch, Izzy... That really hurt... Kiss my shoulder better." he grinned and kissed her head. "You're such a weirdo, babe, I love it." he winked at her before looking around for the phone. "You get that lingerie back on and get yourself into bed, I'll order us a pizza." he puts his shorts back on and gets up to look for the phone.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#48 Posted : 22 July 2015 12:50:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Let me think about it." Izzy smirks and then crawls over to him and kisses his shoulder. "There, all better?" She then gets out of bed and grabs her clothes, putting them back on. "Ooh, see if they have chicken wings? I hate tons of bottled water in the fridge so we don't really need drinks, unless you want a soda then I can't help you." She smiled before going into the bathroom.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#49 Posted : 22 July 2015 13:01:36(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"It's like you've got a magical kiss or something." he smirked and grabbed the phone. "Yes boss, any more specifics before I order?" he chuckled, he loved trying to wind Izzy up by being cheeky to her. "You know, I hate having to tell you to put clothes on... Breaks my heart." he winked at her before picking up the phone and ordering their pizza over the phone.
Offline Taylr2  
#50 Posted : 22 July 2015 13:01:58(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"It's like you've got a magical kiss or something." he smirked and grabbed the phone. "Yes boss, any more specifics before I order?" he chuckled, he loved trying to wind Izzy up by being cheeky to her. "You know, I hate having to tell you to put clothes on... Breaks my heart." he winked at her before picking up the phone and ordering their pizza over the phone.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#51 Posted : 22 July 2015 13:05:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You keep talking and you'll never see me in this lingerie again. But no, that's all." She said as she hung her head out of the bathroom door, sticking her tongue out at him. Their relationship was nothing short of playful and fun. At the rare times they were serious, it usually reverted back to them being silly with one another but only because they were so comfortable with each other.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#52 Posted : 22 July 2015 13:12:18(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"That's fine, I like you without it on as well." he threw a piece of popcorn that he threw at her earlier again, grinning. They were completely comfortable with each other, there wasn't anything that would embarrass Joey infront of Izzy anymore because she'd seen him at his most embarrassing. Once he'd finished ordering the food over the phone, he sat down on the bed and waited for a knock on the door.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#53 Posted : 22 July 2015 13:19:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

About 30 minutes later, there was a light knock at the door. Outside stood a man, wearing a black polo shirt and blue jeans. He was an attractive man, about 20-something years old and he wore glasses. In one hand he was holding a black pizza bag which had the Supreme pizza inside, some hot wings and pickles, as well as a few other treats. He stood there anxiously, as he was in front of the door of one of the world's most beloved pop stars and one of his own personal favorites as well. Izzy and Joey didn't know it, but he was what he considered her number one fan. He cleared his throat as he waited for someone to answer, knowing that Izzy and Joey were both inside.

Izzy was sitting on the edge of the bed when she heard the knock, deciding to let Joey answer it. "Yay, food. Oh my god, so hungry." She smiled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#54 Posted : 23 July 2015 09:39:04(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Joey looked towards the door as the delivery man knocks. He kisses Izzy's head and stands up, before heading to the door to answer it. He opened the door. "You the pizza delivery guy?" Joey wasn't much of a talker when it came to people he didn't know, so he wouldn't ever have much to say to the pizza delivery guy.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#55 Posted : 23 July 2015 11:39:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

The guy stood there, staring at Joey until his attention turned to Izzy who he saw sitting on the bed, watching television. He then looked back at Joey. "I am. That will be $20.15" He said to him. He started to open the pizza bag and as he did this he grinned at Joey and said, "Supreme pizza with hot wings and I even got pickles for Miss Merjos."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#56 Posted : 23 July 2015 19:39:33(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Joey noticed how he'd look towards Izzy but he thought nothing of it, people would be shocked to see Izzy all the time due to her fame. He got his wallet out and was about to get the money out until the guy mentions the pickles. Joey decides to mess with the guy a little. "Oh, she hates pickles. They're for me." He got the money out, handing the guy $21.00. "Keep the change man."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#57 Posted : 24 July 2015 02:53:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No, she loves them. I know. I even-even got her favorite brand, 'Best Maid', she loves them. Juice and all." The guy smiles almost as if he were talking about a science project in front of his classmates. There was a sense of accomplishment from knowing his idol so well. "Pickles and pizza, she loves it. She's so cute, right?" He looks over at her again, studying her. The whole time Izzy is unaware.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#58 Posted : 24 July 2015 08:57:38(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Joey looked at the guy. "Well when you're quite done telling me all these facts about my own girlfriend..." he chuckled a little, the guy was getting on his nerves. "look, can I take the food now please?" He looked back at Izzy, who was completely unaware of what was going on.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#59 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:06:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

The guy chuckled. "Perhaps you should pay attention better...like I do." He hands him the food and takes the money. "Oh, there's a little surprise in the bag for Izzy. I think she'll enjoy it." He winks and then turns to walk away.

Izzy looked up and walked over to Joey. "Yessss, food. I am so hungry. Why are you looking like that?" She says, staring at Joey.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#60 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:52:41(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Joey shook his head and laughed as he turned away. "Fucking creep..." He walked over to Izzy with the bag and placed it on the bedside table. "I think I found your number one fan... That pizza guy knows more about you than I do... He said there's a secret surprise for you in the bag... Have a look." he hands her the bag.