logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#41 Posted : 22 July 2015 07:37:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"You don't want me to be Mrs. Rollins?" Honor looked genuinely shocked by what he was saying, raising her eyebrow at the thought of her keeping her last name. "Does that mean you would change your last name?" It was unconventional but then again so were they. "Of course, lacy underwear is everything. We should just do something small and intimate. The other day I was thinking of going to the courthouse and just getting it done, you know? But I want to enjoy the moment with you. Besides, I'm sure my dad wants to walk my down the aisle or wherever we get married. Where should we get married?" She plays with his now growing hair.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#42 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:08:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"I didn't say I didn't want you to be Mrs Rollins," Kai chuckles. "I was asking what you wanted to do. If you want to change your name, or if you want me to change mine or if we both want to change our names. It's up to you, babe," he says with a smile. Kai really did want Honor to have everything and anything she wanted in life. He loved her that much and he always had ever since they met. "Lacy underwear better make an appearance that night or I'll be filing for divorce," Kai says, raising an eyebrow but clearly joking. "Yeah, it would be fun and rebellious, so us, to just do it like that. But like you said, you want your dad to have the chance to walk you down the aisle as well," he says as he runs his thumb across the bottom of her back gently. "We can do it wherever you want. Literally anywhere," he smiles as she plays with his hair. He loved the little things like that she would do.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#43 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:17:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well...what do you want to do? I don't mind either way. Me having your last name or not having it won't make me love you any less you know. We can do whatever. I'll still be your wife by the end of all this." Honor laughs at his joke. "I like a challenge. Maybe I'll wear cotton then." She winked playfully at him and then shrugged. "Where's a place that you've always wanted to go? Or maybe somewhere you've been but want to go back? It is your wedding too so you can have some input babe. I don't want it to be "The Honor Show" at least not quite yet." She smirks at him. Honor wasn't one of those Bridezillas, she was much more relaxed about the whole thing. Everything didn't have to be perfect. In fact, it was kind of weird how she was planning all of this since she never imagined she'd be someones bride or wife.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#44 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:22:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Being us, we should do something mental. Like both having the same name but making it something that's totally nothing to do with either of our names just now," Kai says with a laugh. "But seriously, I'm happy to have any name, love. If you want to be a Rollins, that's good with me," he smiles, until she mentions wearing cotton underwear, which makes him laugh hard. "Aye, and I'll turn up wi no tattoos," he winks. The idea of Honor being anything other than glamorous and stunningly sexy seemed obscure to Kai. She always looked so perfect to him. Kai thinks when she talks about letting him have input too. He wanted this wedding to really mean something and stand out a bit, really. He had done one courthouse wedding in the past, but his marriage to Honor meant so much more than his last one could ever have even dreamed of being, and he wanted it to be a day neither of them would ever forget. "How about somewhere in like...Italy? I mean it's so old and romantic there. We could go to some little town and see about the tiny old church or something? I dunno, I'm brainstorming," he chuckles.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#45 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:26:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Kai Wynter sounds good, to be honest. We should do that. The Wynter's. Sounds like a Christmas card greeting." Honor shook her head, laughing at how cheesy it sounded but perfect at the same time. "Italy you say? I can picture that. Gothic wedding in Italy. We are some fucking romantic geniuses." She smiled. It was only getting more surreal to her that they were engaged. Yes, she adored her ring and looked at it everyday but some days it just felt like she wasn't engaged and the two of them were just normal as ever. Now, planning the wedding, was making everything more official in her eyes. "Really, a church? Never pegged you as the religious type."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#46 Posted : 22 July 2015 08:33:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Aye, Kai Wynter sounds good to me," he says with a little nod. "Besides, if I become a Wynter an all, maybe people will start to realise at last that it's your surname and not your first name. Or they'll start calling me Wynter Kai. One of the two," he laughs, poking her playfully in the hip and laughing. They had a very playful demeanour around their relationship, which always kept it fresh and alive, and meant they were always so comfortable and relaxed around each other. It was a wonderful dynamic for them for sure. "Romantic geniuses and the gothic Italian wedding," Kai says, holding up his hand for a high five. "What a team we are, Wynts," he jokes with her. Kai was enjoying planning with Honor. It made everything feel all the more real. They had come such a long way together, and this was the perfect way to really show their love. From them just starting as a one night stand, to an affair, to lovers and then a relationship, all the way to this...most relationships didn't have that sort of story to them, but it just showed how strong they were, and to Kai it showed that they were meant to be and always had been. He never would have wanted to end up with anyone but Honor. "I in't religious. But it would make for some ace gothic style wedding photos," he winks.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#47 Posted : 22 July 2015 10:28:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, it sounds hot. You sound official now." Honor winks and then laughs at him. The thought of him taking her last name was exciting and very unconventional. It showed that Kai wasn't afraid to be different, as always, and that he didn't need her to have his last name in order for his ego to be fed. The respect they had for each other was very apparent. "God, I know. The people that call me Wynter need to be shot." She laughs. "Like, there's a reason Honor comes before Wynter, idiots." She shakes her head and then high fives him, smirking. "Yeah, you're right. We should find an old, gothic like church you know?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#48 Posted : 23 July 2015 05:30:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Makes me sound a bit like your wife," Kai laughs. "Though I suspect you kinda like the power that gives you a bit, eh?" he adds with a smirk and a little kiss. They were such a different couple, a hero of the alternative scene for sure, so it would be no surprise to anyone that they did something progressive and edgy right at the start of their marriage. They weren't a pair for doing what society wanted them to do. They did what Kai and Honor wanted to do. "I think the fact you're Wynter Honor on Twitter throws them off," he says with a little laugh. "Go easy on 'em love, it can't be easy being that retarded," he adds jokingly. "I agree. Old gothic church it is. Is there any part of Italy you've like ever really wanted to go to?" he asks her.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#49 Posted : 23 July 2015 11:26:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Power is always fun to have. But we'll both have power in this marriage, don't you forget." She smiles at him and kisses him back, before laughing a bit. "God forbid I didn't decide to name myself @HonorWynter like the other people. Besides, it's edgy and different." She says jokingly. She shrugged when he asked about what part of Italy she wanted to go to, since she had never been there before. "Actually....what about instead of Italy, we have it in Greece? Partially since I discovered I have some roots there but also because we've never been there together. What do you think? And I'm sure we could find a church there too."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#50 Posted : 23 July 2015 20:00:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"We'll be ultimate power, love," Kai says with a grin. "Alt goals," he adds with a little laugh, referencing the Twitter messages people always seemed to post about him and Honor. "People seem to have no perception of reality online. Like when that lass on that talk show thought Meth was my real name," he laughs. "Mental. How long do you want to wait before we do the wedding by the way?" When she suggests Greece, Kai nods as he thinks about it. "Aye, we could do. It would be less gothic, but it's got some mint architecture, all ancient as fuck and that. It's a well nice country. Do you have family to trace there an all if you're Greek now?" he smiles.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#51 Posted : 24 July 2015 02:47:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I didn't give it much thought, just knew I have Greek blood in me. It explains a lot. My hotness and everything. We have some attractive people there. And I'm sure we could make it just as haunting and beautiful if it were in Italy." Honor got up from his lap. "Want anything? I'm going to the kitchen."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#52 Posted : 24 July 2015 05:09:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"How did you just find out you were Greek, anyway, mate?" Kai asks her as he looks down at his arm, scratching a bit of his tattoo. "There are attractive folk there like. Popular with British tourists in places as well, so we'll avoid them places," he laughs. "We'll make it work, love. You'll look like the perfect gothic angel," Kai smiles. He knew that day would be special for them both and that Honor would be the most beautiful bride ever. He couldn't wait to see her there. When she gets up, he shakes his head. "Nah I'm fine, love."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#53 Posted : 24 July 2015 07:31:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Maybe we should go there and try to find places on our own. Then we can see it up close and personal. Sometimes pictures don't do justice." Honor walks to the kitchen and grabs some of her green tea that she had been drinking regularly. It was just one of the many endorsements she had nabbed in the past few years. Their home was practically filled with free things she got just for talking about it on her website, twitter, or Instagram. She walked back to the living room and sat right back on Kai's lap. "I can't wait to see you in a tux, that'll be something to see." She smirks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#54 Posted : 24 July 2015 07:42:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Aye we could do that. Nice wee holiday an all innit?" he laughs. "Do you think it's amazing we're planning all this now? A couple of years ago just we were sitting in a bar together and you hated me," he says with a little wink. "Amazing how far our story has come," Kai smiles as he thinks about it. It was such a fairytale story, but not in the conventional way at all. They just seemed to be destined for each all other along; true love. When she comes back, he sits back a bit on the couch, letting her relax on his lap. "Aye? I were gonna get Drop Dead to make me a custom tux, wi Nicky's face on the back of the jacket an all," he jokes. "Nah I'll get a nice tux, love. I'll look well dapper. Have you got any bridesmaids picked by the way?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#55 Posted : 24 July 2015 08:12:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"They have some great beaches there too." She looks at him and shrugs. "It's exciting but you know, I'd be just as happy as going to a courthouse. Besides, I never hated you. I just didn't like you." Honor rolls her eyes and laughs. "Of course you want to advertise your clothing line at our wedding, of course. Go ahead but it must be all black or it'll throw everything off." She pokes him in his chest, and then took a sip of her tea. "Oh, we must get the dogs dressed up too. And Jynx. I can't imagine them not being involved somehow Maybe Jelly could be the flower girl and Nicky could be the ring bearer, or whatever it's called. I can just picture them trotting down the aisle." She smiles and then nods. "Just going to have Jen, Erica, and my other partner in crime. I hate weddings with like a million bridesmaids. What about you, have your groomsmen?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#56 Posted : 24 July 2015 08:38:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I didn't mean just planning," he says with a laugh. "I mean the fact that you're marrying me at all. Be honest, if someone told you two years ago you'd be marrying Kai Rollins, you'd have thought they were insane," Kai jokes. It was probably true as well, when they first met there was no way he would have thought Honor would ever like him, even though he instantly fell for her. "My natural charm won you over in the end, though, eh?" he says with a wink. When she talks about his tux, he smirks a little and nods. "Don't worry, I'll get a real one. I'll look smart as fuck for once. I can even get them posh guy gloves if you want me to cover my hand tattoos for the photos," he says, knowing there was no way she'd want that. "Aye we can get the dogs there as well. And your cat. That would be ace. Nicky can be a bridesmaid as well," he chuckles. "Who's your other partner in crime?" Kai asks as he nods, listening to her plans. "We don't really have groomsmen in England. Just a best man. And that'll be our Matthew, of course," he smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#57 Posted : 24 July 2015 08:54:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes because two years ago, I wasn't going to marry anyone, let alone you. I just never saw the point in marriage. It just seemed like something everyone did for show." Honor shakes her head. "No gloves, god no gloves. I want you to look like you're getting married, not like you're about to pull a rabbit out of a hat. And save the cape and top hat for later too." She said jokingly then. "No, show your tattoos, are you kidding me? I refuse to look like the people on top of a wedding cake. We're better than that." She laughs, picturing their pets in the wedding. "If they don't just start running around and then everything goes left. You know, Cookie? My friend before I met you. I'll just tell her to behave and not try to sleep with Matthew or any other male at the wedding." Honor loved Matthew, he was a good friend to the both of them. "Nice. Tell him not to fuck up though or he's banned from our house forever." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#58 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:05:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"And then you met me and just thought you wanted to make me yours forever," Kai says, fluttering his eyelashes at her and chuckling. "Next thing you know, we'll be in suburbia with our white picket fence and a couple of kids and all this. Lasering our tattoos off an' all," he jokes, bumping her hip. "Yeah, you're right. I definitely don't want to look like I'm about to try to saw you in half. The gloves can fuck off then." He smiles as he listens to her talk about the cake and everything. "Shall I get a sleeveless tux to show all my tattoos off then? It'll be unfair if you get to go sleeveless and show all yours off. Folk will think I'm some boring conformist," he says, clearly not being serious. Kai nods when she mentions her friend. He didn't know her well, but he was sure he had met her once or twice. "Sounds good, love. She'd have an impossible task trying to sleep wi our Matthew though, love. He's deep in love wi that Aubrey girl out Cherry Street now, like," he nods, lifting a cup that had some coffee in it and taking a drink. It wasn't too cold. "He might fuck up on the speech like. Unless we let him sit behind drums. He's a nervous shit without his drums," Kai jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#59 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:13:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ew, gross. Sounds like a fucking nightmare." Honor laughs. She was definitely not one to have the "American Dream" in her head as a little girl. She was more about doing what she wanted and accomplishing her own dreams rather than living a dream she didn't wish for. "You know what, go for it. Let's make this wedding ours and nobody elses." She kisses him and smiles. The more they talked about it, the more Honor wished the wedding was tomorrow night. "Oh, we never even picked a date, the most important thing. I kinda want a Spring wedding. Summer is almost gone and the cold can fuck right off on our wedding day. What about you? I mean we could wait until next summer if you want."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#60 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:25:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Ah come on. You don't want a little apron...and your own kitchen to bake in...and an SUV to take the kids to school?" Kai teases Honor, knowing that it was not her idea of a life at all. It wasn't his either, but then again he never even imagined he would be in a long-term relationship when he was younger, never mind getting married. But Honor was his dream girl, and marrying her would just complete his life, he knew it. He kisses her and shrugs. "I think I'll wear sleeves. Maybe a short sleeved shirt for later in the night to let my ink breathe," he nods, thinking about what he might wear. It would be totally out of the ordinary for him to wear something so smart, but he thought it would make the whole day special. He couldn't wait for the day they could get married now. It was so exciting. "I asked you about the date earlier," he winks. "I think spring would be fine yeah. Summer's like far too long away, though, even if the heat would be nice," he smiles.
UserPostedImage