logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#61 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:34:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor pretends to gag and shakes her head. "No, no I don't." She smirked at him and then laughed. "You won't be wearing anything later in the night babe. I can assure that." She winked at him and then thought for a moment. "I don't remember but Spring sounds like the ideal time then. Now a specific day would be great as well, please on the weekend." She keeps drinking her green tea and then looks back at him for his response.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#62 Posted : 24 July 2015 09:45:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai laughs at the way she gags and shakes his head. She was so cute in her rejection of the American dream way of life. When she says he won't be wearing anything, Kai raises his eyebrows and smirks. "Fucking right, love. We can maybe get a discount on the room as well, since there in't gonna be any sleeping for either of us," he says, grabbing Honor playfully and pretending to bite her neck. Kai nods and then takes his phone out of his pocket, looking at a calendar for the new year. "Hmmmmmm....how about...Saturday...April....16th?" he asks her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#63 Posted : 24 July 2015 10:07:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor giggled and then tilted her head. "That's.....oddly specific." She laughs. "Okay, April 16th it is, love." She gives him another kiss. "I can't wait. The Wynter's will be tearing up the town, causing even more shit than normal, if that's possible." She wraps her arms around his neck as they are close together on the couch. "Afternoon wedding or night?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#64 Posted : 24 July 2015 10:58:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"What, the date? Well you did ask for a date, didn't you?" he says with a laugh. "Might as well book it in now if we can and then we know it's sorted and you don't need to worry about it all," he smiles and then kisses her back. "The Wynters....with one brand new Wynter with a reputation for getting crazy joining the clan," he says, referring to himself. When she wraps her arms around his neck, Kai smiles and sits right back so she's leaning against him. "Afternoon into the night," he smiles, giving her another kiss; this one lingering a little longer. He loved the feel of her lips against his own. "That way, when it ends in the night, I'll have you all to myself," he grins, squeezing her a little. "Do I get to choose the lingerie for that night....or will you be surprising me?" Kai asks with a wink. The two were always so playful and happy around each other, which just showed how perfectly suited they were for each other.

Edited by user 24 July 2015 11:08:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#65 Posted : 24 July 2015 11:17:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes but you seemed to have that date in your head already." She laughs. "That sounds perfect babe, I can't wait. I'm just so excited now." She never imagined herself getting all giddy over her wedding but it seemed like a lot of things had changed in her life. "Oh yeah, reception and all that. You know, I don't know why most women complain. We planned this wedding in like a day. We're so boss." She chuckles before looking around, pretending to be in deep thought. "I suppose you'll get a little...surprise. You know I love surprising you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#66 Posted : 24 July 2015 11:29:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"It was just a weekend at the start of April I picked randomly off the calendar," Kai laughs, putting his phone back into his pocket. "Me too, love. I can't wait. It's gonna be the best day of me life, marrying my soul mate," Kai smiles sweetly at her. Before Kai met Honor he was never so affectionate with anyone, but something clicked as soon as he met her, and he knew now that it was love, and he would love her forever. "Reception, bit of buffet, bit of dancing, guests can get a bit drunk and go home happy," he laughs. "I know, innit? Like a couple of hours and we've basically sorted it from start to finish. Legends, babe," Kai smirks. When she thinks and then says he'll get a surprise, Kai grins at Honor. "I know you do. And I know I can trust you, you've never ever worn anything in the bedroom that didn't get me going. You know exactly what I like," he grins, kissing her again.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#67 Posted : 24 July 2015 12:57:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You're extra mushy these days, you know? I hope I'm not softening you're little black heart." Honor teases him. She knew that before they got together and even now, Kai had been the most crude in the relationship but they both spoke their minds whenever they wanted. She had always enjoyed a person like that and it made her love him even more. "We should have a clash of cultures. Greek food and you know, whatever it is that you and your clique back home eat." She laughs. "Since we're going to be marrying the two together, it's only right." She suck her tongue out at him. "You know I'm very good at knowing what you like. It's my duty after all, since you'll be shackled to me forever and ever." She kisses him back, smiling afterwards. "Oh, we can get black wedding invitations too. Black and red or black and gold?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#68 Posted : 24 July 2015 22:33:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, I know, that's what you do to me," Kai laughs. "Do you hate it?" he asks with a wink. He had definitely changed since he and Honor had got together, and even if he was still outspoken and controversial, he never tried to hide his affection at home now. "What they eat back home? Yorkshire puddings and roast beef then? To be fair, the Sheffield contingent would fuckin' love that, babe," he laughs. "What is Greek food anyway? It makes sense, bring it all together like that. Bit of whatever Greek culture is....and then a fight at the end to bring some of Sheffield to proceedings as well," he jests. "That mix of Greek and England is gonna make for the hottest married couple around, you know?" he says, gently stroking her back as she sits on his lap. "Damn right you do. All this time, all them times in bed and you still make the effort to surprise me every time. I hope you know how much I appreciate it. Well I'm sure you can always feel how much I appreciate it," he winks before they kiss again. "I don't think shackled is the right term though," he laughs. "Or at least voluntarily shackled," he chuckles, and then nods. "Black and gold sounds well classy. You definitely like your goth side, innit?"

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#69 Posted : 26 July 2015 05:08:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It's not bad. I just never pegged you for the sensitive type. It's kind of cute." She said, smiling. The change between both of them since they had gotten together was apparent and clear to anyone who paid attention to them. "Sure, we can have some of that. Maybe I'll buy greek yogurt just to fit in." Honor wasn't all that familiar with Greek culture as she had just discovered she had ancestors there but she was excited to learn all about her heritage. She hadn't really taken the time before to learn. "We could just be plain and we'd still be the hottest couple married. We're the hottest couple not married. We're the hottest couple breathing." She smirked. "Voluntarily shackled then." Honor laughs. "I just like black. I wouldn't say I'm all that goth, I just enjoy and appreciate dark things."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#70 Posted : 26 July 2015 06:02:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I only want you to know how much I love the fuck out of you," Kai says, laughing at his own phrasing. "You know I'd never treat anyone else this way, so you should feel special," he jokes, tickling her hip playfully. "Greek yogurt? I love that shit, to be fair. It's the only healthy stuff I ever like," he smirks. "See? I knew I was marrying the ideal person for me," he says with a little wink. Kai was happy for Honor that she had this new culture to get excited about. When she heard that she was greek, she had seemed excited to be a part of it, and happy to have a new heritage to learn about, which was incredibly cute. He smiles when she calls them the hottest couple around, nodding. "It's why we were always meant to be, babe. We were destined to be together because the universe needed all this hotness to come together and form the most beautiful couple of all time. People need that perfect couple to look up to," he winks. Just then, Kai thinks of something. "You know what we forgot, babe? Our first dance," he says, jumping up. Because Kai had been working out a lot recently, he was able to lift Honor easily, holding her in his arms around her waist as he dances exaggeratedly around the room, ballroom style. "What song will we go with?"
UserPostedImage