logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 03 August 2015 10:30:54(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

You just won a few awards and gave some pretty good performances enjoy a drink or ten at club G.A.Y
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 03 August 2015 10:53:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin Nimmo enters the after party with his award in hand, he didn't get a chance to drop it off at the hotel and so kept it with him. He walks in to blaring music. He heads over and takes a seat at the bar, waiting for his girlfriend or some of his buddies to arrive. "This place is nice" he says to himself as he gets a water from the drinks area.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 03 August 2015 11:03:20(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After dropping Jamie off home to her family who she didn't get to see often as she now ived in the US and dropping Nicole off to the hotel Layla, Naomi and Alex walk in they left the award with Jamie for the night Layla sees Austin over at the bar and sneaks her way behind him then covers his eyes with her hands "Guess who" she says trying (and failing) to mask her voice Alex and Naomi also head to another side of the bar to order celebratory drinks leaving the couple on one side to do what ever it is that straight couples do at gay clubs

Bryce walks in not too long after still in his banana costume he was stumbling as he walked in since he had already had one to many drinks at the show Bryce seen one of the stripper poles and stared at it for a few seconds in amazement before walking up to the pole and touching it he then begin slowly moving around it while singing Ginuwine's "Pony" in a drunken slurred tone that was rather off key and definitely not as sexy as he thought it was
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 03 August 2015 11:11:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin feels his girlfriend behind him and he laughs holding her hands over his eyes too, he gently picks her hands off of his eyes and turns around, taking one of the hands and kissing in "What's up? FAN FAVORITE! Austin laughs, giving her a kiss on he lips "Congrats babe, something told me you would win". Austin then looks at the bartender and then back at Layla "Should we?" Austin laughs
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Atonic Records  
#5 Posted : 03 August 2015 11:13:36(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chaelin steps into Club G.A.Y in a Jeremy Scott jump suit, the other members would be coming at separate times due to them going out to get something to eat, since they wanted to be clean at the award show unlike Chaelin who was munching on a Burger from the FCA's snack bar. Chaelin heads to the bar where she proceeded to order a couple of drinks and began to chat with some of the artist she didn't know as of yet.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 03 August 2015 11:20:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla laughs when Austin takes his hands off of his eyes when he turns around to kiss her she eases into the kiss a small smile spreads across her face afterwards when she hears Austin yell 'Fan Favorite' she laughs and smiles even more "Oh my god can you actually believe that? I had no idea wait Austin you didn't stay up all night voting too did you?" She asks jokingly after Austin kisses her again she smiles when he looks over at the bartender then back to her she nods "Yeah what are we going to have?" before Layla probably wouldn't have been up for drinking but Naomi eased her into it at Carmen's birthday party and though she wouldn't be classed as an alcoholic she has been drunk a few times afterwards as well

Bryce continues is "sexual" strip these on the pool as he begins unpealing the top of his banana suit which was basically just the zipper at the top he does this slowly as he continues singing the song

Carmen V suddenly bursts through the doors "WE PARTYING OR NAH?" She says still hyped up from her performance and the two or three shots she had from the award show
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 03 August 2015 11:45:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin nods "I do believe it, I wasn't that shocked actually. I always felt that you kind of had the edge to win". Austin smiles continuing to speak "No, I didn't stay up voting babe, you know me, not really into all of that stuff. I of course support everything you do but why do we need to vote when all of our fans do it. I did actually vote once though and of course it was for you guys" Austin grins "Yeah....you wanna have...fireball?" Austin raises his eyebrow "You're gonna come back with me to the hotel right?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 03 August 2015 11:50:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
An hour after the show ended Nina made her way to the after party. She had been cruising around the city with Coke and Aikya until they both inevitably went home. Well at least Coke went home. Aikya is probably at some underground grunge club voguing with drag queens in celebration of the DEVOURED video winning an award. Walking into the party, she looked around and saw how small and contained everything was. She liked parties like this, the small ones were always the best and most exclusive.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#9 Posted : 03 August 2015 12:03:46(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla laughs "Really? I thought for sure somebody else was going to take that one still can't believe we were nominated with all of those people in the first place" she says with a small laugh at the end "Oh and what about you mr Pop?" she says with a smile then laughs "You know I think it's the fan girl in me but I still stay up all night on Tumblr and voting polls" she says before laughing again she then takes a seat beside Austin she thinks about it for a little she had never had fireball but she'e heard good things heck it had it's own song "Sure lets go with that" she says smiling before nodding "Yeah Naomi and Nic are sharing a hotel and Alex only got one bed anyway so I guess I have no choice" she says as if he were a last resort jokingly of course

Bryce jumps up on the pole still in his banana suit which is slightly zipped down now and drunkingly yet gracefully slides down the pole whle he continues singing his sloppy rendition of Pony

Brandon comes after awhile of cite seeing in London and heads over to the bar not really noticing Nina yet despite the small number of people meanwhile Naomi and Carmen were twerking to the music playing and Alex was drinking alone
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 03 August 2015 12:15:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Immediately Nina runs over to Bryce in the banana suit and pulls out her stash. There was nothing like people on poles but DRUNK people in BANANA suits??! Money starts flying everywhere as she encourages him to keep that thang popping. Next thing you know, Nina's stack ran out so quickly do to his slayage that she had to start picking up what she made rain off the floor and recycle it for him. While she did this, she saw Brandon across the room alone at the bar. "BRANDON!" She yelled, waving him over with loose bills in her hands.

Edited by user 03 August 2015 12:20:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline mebeme101  
#11 Posted : 03 August 2015 12:27:45(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryce sees Nina and ntices her throwing money at him he then steps away from the pole and gets on all fours then begins slowly and "seductively" crawling towards Nina and her money looking as sexy as a drunk country singer in a banana suit possibly can he picks up one of the dollar bills and places it between his teeth as soon as he does this though he immediately takes it out of his moth realizing how unsanitary it was to do so in the first place he then raises a hand mimicking a cat raising it's paw and growls at Nina before rolling over on his back and acting as though he was swimming and doing the backstroke on the money clearly he knew nothing about stripping but he was trying he then stood up and turned around and began shaking his booty in a twerking style trying to mimic Naomi and Carmen and despite not having the goods or rhythm to pull this off he twerked and popped that thing as if his life depended on it

Brandon heard Nina and took his drink over to her he immediately noticed Bryce and his bad twerking "What is this?" He whispers in Nina's ear "Is he paid to do this because I mean I'm pretty sure I could take his job in a heartbeat" Brandon says before laughing and taking a sip of his vodka and redbull watching the show that banana Bryce was putting on
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 03 August 2015 12:43:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina watches Bryce and nods in approval, throwing up the last of her money. When she finally runs out of money, she dances in return, giggling as she reaches over and smacks Bryce's booty as he twerks. "Slayce, yaaas! I could make you famous on Instagram!" She laughed, proudly quoting Jason Derulo. She was caught by surprise when Brandon came up from behind her and whispered. She turns around and gives him a hug. "Oh my god, Brandon. I saw you on the carpet and didn't even get to say hi!" She said right before looking at him and smirking. "And I'm gonna need you to whisper more often. That voice gave me all types of feels."
Offline mebeme101  
#13 Posted : 03 August 2015 12:51:14(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryce continued twerking like tomorrow wasn't going to come he then seen Nina start dancing and picked the money up off of the floor and began making it rain on her with her own money "Fuck me up rumna!" he shouts mixing both her stage name and her real name together despite locing country Bryce was also a huge pop and R&B fan as well and loved Rum & Coke so seeing her dance now as well got him even more hyped

Brandon places his drink down for a minute remaining behind Nina he then uts his arms around her body while staying behind her and places his chin on her shoulder before moving so his mouth was only a few inches from her ear he then whipsered this time going for a more sexy and seductive approach as he stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her he then whispered "You like it when I whisper?" he says with a smirk before kissing her on the cheek "Yeah I know I seen you and I was coming for you and Coke but then I seen another interviewer taking my spot" he says jokingly adding a little pout at the end "Did you have fun though?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 03 August 2015 13:07:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"RUMNA, OH MY GOD I'M CHANGING MY NAME!" She laughed, continuing to dance for the drunk banana suit. She liked that he was throwing ehr own money back on her, it was like running a successful business except receiving no real profit in return but still having way more fun.

Nina didn't know exactly how much Brandon was into her so when he finally sent her a clear message, she began to flirt with full force. "I don't know, do you like it when I dance?" She held his hands while they were wrapped around her and began to grind on him. Nina said, talking to him as he stood behind her. She bit her lip and pulled Bryce in who was watching in front of her.
Offline mebeme101  
#15 Posted : 03 August 2015 13:20:11(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"YASS RUMNA!!!" Bryce yelled as he continued making it rain with Nina's moneyand watching her dance it sounded slightly odd hearing Bryce yell out yass but also somewhat natural he laughed as she pulled him over he then began dancing along with her and Brandon oddly seeming a bit more into her though it could have been because she was one of his favorites

Brandon smirked when Nina began dancing and grinding on him he began going along with it without even having to give it a second thought "Yeah I love it when you dance" he said with a smirk still on his face as he, Nina and Bryce all dances together Brandon looked over at Bryce finding it a bit odd that he was in a banana suit but he shrugged it off and just continued on
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#16 Posted : 03 August 2015 13:47:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ooc: sorry I'm posting so late, I'm kind of battling an insect right now :)))))))))

Nina continued to laugh at Bryce, knowing he was G.A.Y. like the club apparently but liking his reaction. With Brandon behind her she dances even more seductively. At the moment, one of her favorite songs were playing and all she and the rest of the club was waiting for was the inevitable beat drop. She had faith in the DJ as they approached the most crucial part of the whole song and next thing you know, the beat drops...to "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Roll. Nina looks over at the DJ in disappointment as he looks over the crowd and laughs. "You just got rick rolled!" He says into the mic. The club groans.
Offline mebeme101  
#17 Posted : 04 August 2015 01:28:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

OOC: It's fine I basically passed out real at like 12:00 am and woke up realer at 10:00 am anyway how did the battle go? LOL

Brandon shakes his head and stops as the DJ Rick Rolls the entire club however a gay drunk banana was not about to let this ruin his night he began dancing even more intensely as he made his way into the center of the dance floor busting out a few dance moves that were before his time and despite failing at every single move he was at least having most of the people in the club made a circle around the gay country banana as he continued to dance the night away meanwhile Brandon is stood near Rum he let out a small chuckle before picking his drink up again he then looks at Rum "You want a drink?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 04/08/2015(UTC)