logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 24 October 2015 18:03:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Title: Electrified
Length: 2:56
Recorded: 2015
Genre: Pop, Dance-pop
Label: FREEDOM Records
Songwriters: Mandy Williams, Ricky Reed,
Andreas Schuller
Producers: Axident, Ricky Reed

With just a few months to go until the new year, it will be interesting to see what artists will be making a return for the new year. 2015 has been an eventful year, and it seems as if we aren't anywhere near the end of the musical action that has made way in 2015. One artist who has been quiet (until now) for most of the year is musician, Mandy Williams. The 20 year old pop sensation released her last album "The Teenage Years" in Spring of last year. The album was a reflection of the moments that Mandy experienced throughout her teenae years as she made her transition from teenage-hood to young adulthood. The album spawned hit singles "Teenagers", "Forever Mine" and the number one hit "Memories No More". Following the albums release, the pop star embarked on her first world tour with support from fellow singer Sabrina Franc and well known rap artist, Foxxxy that ended in the early months of 2015. Williams then took the rest of the year to take a small break from music to tend to her personal life before recording her new album. During this time the songstress got engaged to rap superstar, Deneil Khan. When news hit the internet that Khan proposed to the singer and she accepted, the couple were met with an out pour of congratulatory support and comments. For the remainder of of 2015 however, Mandy Williams has been on the hush hush with many fans wondering when and where she would be releasing new music. Little did her fans know, Mandy was quietly prepping new music. After extending her contract with FREEDOM that will ensure more than two more albums with the label, Mandy Williams entered the studio with numerous producers to brainstorm and create the sound for the album that will showcase the soon to be 21 year old's growth since the last record. In June of 2015, popular producer Ricky Reed sent her a beat to a song with part of a hook. Mandy Williams was in the studio with Norwegian songwriter Axident at the time. After hearing the beat sometime after, Mandy Williams fell in love with the energy and prowess showcased on the undone record but felt it was missing something. After accepting the record from Reed, Mandy sent it over to Axident who she felt could add add spin on the record. Mandy wrote lyrics to the record and just two weeks later, she entered the studio with Axident after he added his finishing touches to the soon to be song to record it in it's entirety.

"Electrified" is a promotional single released by pop artist Mandy Williams from her soon to be titled new album. The record will be released to Airplay outlets on October 28th, 2015 through FREEDOM, Williams current record label. Electrified was recorded in 2015 and features hard hitting production from Axident and Ricky Reed. The song was written by the performer, Mandy Williams with the help of the songs producers Axident and and Ricky Reed. Lyrically, the song is Mandy Williams most suggestive record to date, with Williams seeming to be make it clear that she's no longer that "good girl" and she easily proclaims it in the early seconds of the song, taking us by surprise. But that isn't the only thing surprising about the record. The song starts off with clap-heavy production values that showcases Mandy's confident, fresh and bad ass vocals that start off slow, the minimalist production certainly puts Mandy Williams at center stage and her vocal delivery grabs our attention with suggestive, borderline provocative lyrics that include: Now we've got electric weather, the way we misbehave|Poppa wouldn't be proud, but he ain't around which may eerily suggest that Mandy and her estranged father still have not smoothed out their problems, but it seems as if Mandy is no longer crying about it as she did in her previous album, but oddly embracing it? After whispering (Deep dives, inside our) |(Blazin eyes, burning lies) the record bursts into a clap-heavy pop-stomper that features a sizzling backing beat and a hard hitting, thumping bass that easily takes you by surprise and could easily get you moving! The track focuses on Mandy‘s infectious , confident voice as she declares an electrifying love as they love so loud, play "nasty games" and fight their battles. Mandy shines vocally as she calls out her words like she went into the studio ready to re-introduce herself as a major player in the pop industry even years after her debut as she intends to get people electrified on the dance-floor and we are shown a sexy new side of Mandy that we have never seen before.

ooooh-ooooh-ooooh-oooh
ooooh-ooooh-ooooh-oooh

There's something about this bad boy
Oh, how I use to be a good girl, until I fell in love
Now we've got electric weather, the way we misbehave
Poppa wouldn't be proud, but he ain't around
I can't help the way I feel somehow
I just want us to intertwine, right now

Yeah lets collide
Our needs, unsatisfied
Lock me up, in your mind
Deep dives, inside our
Blazin eyes, burning lies
(Deep dives, inside our)
(Blazin eyes, burning lies)

Now we love so loud we have no shame.
All our souls play the same nasty games.
We fought our battles and won the race
Yes this is us, we need electric love
(electrified , blow my mind)

He asks me to stay and I'm sure he knows the answer
I just want to show him that I can be his dirty dancer
Words will be words, till I bring it to life
Alter ego taking over, not myself tonight
With this electricity in my veins, please don't make me wait
I've already surrendered my innocence, now take the bait
I can't help the way I feel somehow
I just want us to intertwine, right now

Yeah lets collide
Our needs, unsatisfied
Lock me up, in your mind
Deep dives, inside our
Blazin eyes, burning lies
(Deep dives, inside our)
(Blazin eyes, burning lies)

ooooh-ooooh-ooooh-oooh
ooooh-ooooh-ooooh-oooh
Used to be a perfect little angel
Now I'm one heck of a devil
And it's all because of you
We wanted to live in the moment
Guess I got carried away

VIDEO PREVIEW

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Mandy Williams
Electrified
TBA
Scott Maverick
FREEDOM

[i]The cameras fade inward to a dark warehouse like setting, where the proclaiming claps, and opening ooos are heard. As the cameras pan outward, you can see Mandy's dancers laying on the floor, and as the cameras pan outward even more, Mandy is then seen at the end of the warehouse. The extras laying on the floor in the video then pick their heads up and begin clapping in unison with how the actual record sounds. The dancers, many shirtless and sweaty, clap and Mandy has a fierce expression on her face. She slowly starts walking past the party goers on the the floor as she starts mouthing out the words to the opening lines of the song. As they clap, their eyes follow her as she seductively walks pass them moving her hands up her body, each party goer rises when Mandy passes them as she mouths out the words to the opening verse of the song. When the song creeps up to the big chorus, the cameras cut and the thumping bassline of the chorus is heard and Mandy is then seen in the center of the party goers who are up now and around Mandy, they are seen performing a dance heavy routine with Mandy executing the moves with ease. She does a spinning hair flip and throws her hand up before the cameras go black signalling the end of the 35 second preview.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 24/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 24/10/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/10/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/10/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/10/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 27/10/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/10/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/10/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 25 October 2015 00:56:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris: So now mandy is growing up right before our eyes

Jake: It wasn't that long ago that we talked about her on the show

Sarah: Why do I have the feeling we aren't going to talk about the song itself

Chris: Meh, if she would have done this song while rumors were swirling about who was she dating? Was she two timing, it would have been better

Jake: This song was good. I'm not much of a pop person but it checks all the pop boxes

Sarah: Pop boxes? you mean the cliche pop tunes

Chris: Young girl meet bad boy

Jake: Check

Chris: catchy hook

Chris: Video that deals nothing but dirty hands and says "Look at me I'm a woman, now watch me kick pg-13 in the balls with this dancing."

Jake: Double check

Sarah: Mandy you were good we need to seen how this new feel and persona goes cause I want to hear if this new sound is through the new album.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 25 October 2015 01:02:37(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica:mandy needs to be sent to her room! march. right now,young lady!

Nina:yes indeed. the girl goes blond,and then its all "blondes have more fun." mode,love.

erica: she was all sweet.now its songs about anal sex.

nina:yeah! wait...what?

Erica:oh dont play coy,nina. this song is totally about doing it in eros' back door.

nina:i dont see how you get that specific act out of this. but,whatever.

erica:dont you "whatever" me. i know a song about butt sex when i hear it.

nina:what song isnt about butt sex to you,honestly? just the other day we were listening to "imagine"..and you said it was about john lennon wanting to fuck yoko in the butt,love. i think you might be a little wrong some times.

erica: well excuse the fuck out of me. am i supposed to just believe that both yoko ono and mandy arent getting their muddy fields plowed right now? hah!@ fat chance. i know whats up. and where its up!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#4 Posted : 25 October 2015 04:51:13(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
JohnnyCarter: Wow great job Mandy!! So catchy and you're so hot!! I like your change and it works girl show them what you got ;) And I can't wait for the full video, it looks amazing and HOT.

Edited by user 25 October 2015 04:54:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 25 October 2015 08:09:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: So now mandy is growing up right before our eyes

Jake: It wasn't that long ago that we talked about her on the show

Sarah: Why do I have the feeling we aren't going to talk about the song itself

Chris: Meh, if she would have done this song while rumors were swirling about who was she dating? Was she two timing, it would have been better

Jake: This song was good. I'm not much of a pop person but it checks all the pop boxes

Sarah: Pop boxes? you mean the cliche pop tunes

Chris: Young girl meet bad boy

Chris: catchy hook

Chris: Video that deals nothing but dirty hands and says "Look at me I'm a woman, now watch me kick pg-13 in the balls with this dancing."

Jake: Double check

Sarah: Mandy you were good we need to seen how this new feel and persona goes cause I want to hear if this new sound is through the new album.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:mandy needs to be sent to her room! march. right now,young lady!

Nina:yes indeed. the girl goes blond,and then its all "blondes have more fun." mode,love.

erica: she was all sweet.now its songs about anal sex.

nina:yeah! wait...what?

Erica:oh dont play coy,nina. this song is totally about doing it in eros' back door.

nina:i dont see how you get that specific act out of this. but,whatever.

erica:dont you "whatever" me. i know a song about butt sex when i hear it.

nina:what song isnt about butt sex to you,honestly? just the other day we were listening to "imagine"..and you said it was about john lennon wanting to fuck yoko in the butt,love. i think you might be a little wrong some times.

erica: well excuse the fuck out of me. am i supposed to just believe that both yoko ono and mandy arent getting their muddy fields plowed right now? hah!@ fat chance. i know whats up. and where its up!

OOC: Thanks so much for these awesome comments, they were both really funny :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/10/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 25 October 2015 08:11:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: JohnnyBBB Go to Quoted Post
JohnnyCarter: Wow great job Mandy!! So catchy and you're so hot!! I like your change and it works girl show them what you got ;) And I can't wait for the full video, it looks amazing and HOT.

Mandy: Thank you Johnny! It's not really a change, just me discovering another side of me that I've never really revealed before. I feel that now it's necessary. So sweet :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 25/10/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#7 Posted : 27 October 2015 12:36:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Naomi: I love what I'm hearing here and I love the fact that you're comfortable exploring new things and touching on different topics and I know they probably ain't but I still wanna say don't let the basics in media drag you down be confident, showing skin, etc all of its part of growing up and being a human same with covering up whatever you're happy with you do anyway again you do you Mandy love the song can't wait for the video and can't wait to turn up to album #2 don't keep us waiting like before tho
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/10/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 28 October 2015 09:42:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Naomi: I love what I'm hearing here and I love the fact that you're comfortable exploring new things and touching on different topics and I know they probably ain't but I still wanna say don't let the basics in media drag you down be confident, showing skin, etc all of its part of growing up and being a human same with covering up whatever you're happy with you do anyway again you do you Mandy love the song can't wait for the video and can't wait to turn up to album #2 don't keep us waiting like before tho

Mandy: Naomi!! How are things :)) I totally agree! It's all about growing up and becoming one with yourself. I wanted to try something new, and fresh and this came about and I'm happy with the final product. As long as my fans are happy with him, I'm happy. Thanks! Ya, the album will be out much sooner than many think ;)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage