logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 06 November 2015 14:57:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
AUSTIN NIMMO - UNSCRIPTED
ALBUM THREAD

STANDARD|DELUXE

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Album Title: Unscripted
Release Date: Dec 2nd, 2015
Recorded: 2014 - 2015
Label: Freedom
Genre: Pop, Pop-rock, R&B, Acoustic Pop
Producers: Austin Nimmo, Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, Ryan Tedder, The Wolverines
Noel Zancanella, The Elev3n, Jamie Smith (Jamie xx), Max Martin, Ali Payami, Kuk Harrell, Benny Blanco, Ido Zmishlany, Pharell Williams, Tobias “Toby” Gad

Background

Unscripted is the highly anticipated sophomore album by pop singer Austin Nimmo. Unscripted will be released on November 26th, 2015 through Austin Nimmo's current label, Freedom. The album features production from producers Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, Nevaeh Martinez, Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella, Ali Payami, Jamie Smith (Jamie xx), Max Martin, Ali Payami, Kuk Harrell, Benny Blanco, Ido Zmishlany, and Pharell Williams. Unscripted is the followup to Nimmo's previous album and debut "Fearless". Fearless has since become a major success, producing hits such as "Adore You", "Girlfriend", and "Pretty Girls". Following the release of Austin's debut album amidst controversy and media backlash, the pop star embarked on his first world tour and during this, even picked up an award for Best Male Artist at the 2014 Fan Choice Awards.

During the world tour and more-so after the tour folded, Austin quickly began writing for material for a new album. Taking his time and envisioning his next expedition as an artist, Austin wanted to explore different areas with the new album. He realized that he was no longer the younger teenage boy, but was reaching a crossroads not only in his career but in his maturity and he wanted that to show in his upcoming music. Austin called upon producer Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon and felt as if he wanted to take his new music in a more mature direction. He's no longer a 16 year old young boy, but a young man transitioning into an adult. For the new music, Austin made it evident that he would be playing the guitar more considering how little he did for the first album. This was meant, however. Any true Austin Nimmo fan knows that he is an experienced guitarist and has been playing the guitar since he was 7 years old. Nimmo feel comfortable doing so for his debut album for unknown reasons. Austin also wanted the album to introduce a different range of genre's as opposed to sticking solely to Teen Pop and and R&B, which explains the slight alternative edge throughout the album with many tracks containing acoustics and the album taking a more alternative edge in it's later stages.

In December of 2014, Austin and J-Roc entered the studio and began creating "Real". Austin had the initial idea of how he wanted the single to sound. He wanted it to have a throwback vibe, with guitars and a soothing backing beat and came up with the initial guitar riffs and notes that you will be hearing shortly in an early demo. The whole process took two months, and when the song was finally finished it replaced announced single "Make This Work". "Make This Work" was removed as the first single from the album for unknown reasons but is confirmed for Unscripted on track three. When "Real" was mixed and then finished in early March, it was then confirmed by Austin's current label, FREEDOM and promoted as the first single from Austin's upcoming to be announced album. During this time, Austin started calling upon different producers to work on the album with him. "Real" was released on March 25th, 2015 to Airplay and Digital outlets. The single was met with a universal acclaim and became a massive success for Austin. The Nimmo topped the charts for two consecutive weeks, setting the albums anticipation in high gear. The song was embraced by review sites like "Coast 2 Coast" and "Ezra Online". The single has since been certified triple platinum after selling more than 3 million copies. Real has also become Austin's most successful single to date.

Although Real became a big success for Austin, he was not done with the album. As Real sold off the charts Austin was still working on Unscripted. One of the next records that really stood out to Austin was the next single to be released from the album. That was "Control". One of Austins dreams as a recording artist was to work with Ryan Tedder. Ryan Tedder was contacted to work with Austin Nimmo on the album just as Austin requested to work with Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon. With the next single, Austin wanted to pick up the speed in terms of tempo and penned a track entitled "Control". When Ryan Tedder got back to Austin's camp expressing nothing but excitement to work with the teen, Austin quickly flew out to meet with the producer in Los Angeles to work on some new music to discuss the initial sound of the record. In February of 2015, Control was recorded and was sent to be mixed before any announcements of the single were made. In April of 2015, Austin announced the single via Instagram and Twitter and of course, sent his Austies into a frenzy. They did, however have to wait a few weeks until the single arrived and it arrive on May 10th, 2015. Control, much like a success became a big hit. The single topped the charts and gave Austin the record for being the only male artist in 2015 to achieve two consecutive number one records. The next record to be released was the Eilidh Ward assisted "City That Never Sleeps", the single reached the #2 position and topped the pop charts for two weeks.

Unscripted was officially finished and completely recorded in September of 2015 and was sent for mixing and finalization which ended in October. The recording process for the album, although fun, enlightening and therapeutic for Austin, it also proved to be exhausting. In October, the teen star took some time off to vacation in Dubai with family and close ones and promised that as soon as he was rested up, he would be releasing the album. On November 3rd 2015, Austin returned to twitter and teased fans about the album explaining how ecstatic he was with how the album turned out and his excitement to share it with his Austies. On November 6th, 2015 the album was unveiled with it's tracklisting and the availability to pre-order the album at noon on November 6th, 2015 with every pre-order getting the instant download of the Shellback produced "Passenger".

Composition & Themes

Musically, "Unscripted" is a predominately Pop album but ventures through the genres of pop rock, r&B, alternative rock, and acoustic pop among others. As said earlier, the album makes use of much more instrumentation and gives the album more of an pop/soul influenced rock vibe on some of the tracks with the use of guitar chords and synths. Tracklist offerings such as Control, Tide, Real, Because We're Young, and So, just to name a few. Lyrically, the album takes it's listeners on a truthfully surged emotional roller coaster that tells different stories about love, self assurance, confidence, overcome, heartbreak, anger and happiness. Austin went in detail about the songs background on an interview with Coast2Coast:
"It [Unscripted] will feature a lot of records that explore through different topics and many of them being very personal for me. I'm 18 now and becoming a young adult and my fans will get to hear that. Its my chance to show where I've been musically over the past year, and that's why it's called Unscripted. I've had a lot more control as to what the final product of the album is and it seems like many of the topics are like diary entries made into songs, hypothetically speaking. I can't sit here and say that every single track is something that is currently going on in my life but everything that I wanted to write about went on this album. The album is authentic, laid back and at times even emotional." The album features two collaborations, one on Track #2 on club ready anthem "Superhero" featuring Austin's friends Dae Ho Park, Brandon Grey, and Jordan and the other being "City That Never Sleeps" featuring Eilidh.

---------------

Singles

UserPostedImage
"Real"
March 15th, 2015
3x Platinum
#1 [2 Weeks]

UserPostedImage
"Control"
May 10th, 2015
2x Platinum
#1 [1 Week]

UserPostedImage
"City That Never Sleeps"
August 10th, 2015
Platinum
#1 [1 Week]

TRACKLISTING

1. REAL
2. SUPERHERO (feat. Dae Ho Park, Brandon Grey & Jordan)
3. DANCE
4. PASSENGER
5. BECAUSE WE'RE YOUNG
6. MAKE THIS WORK
7. CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS (feat. ELIDIH WARD)
8. TIDE
9. CONTROL
10. WHAT HAPPENED?
11. SO (WHERE DO WE GO)
12. LOOKING UP
13. CHANGE THE WORLD

DELUXE EDITION BONUS TRACKS
14. So (Where Do We Go) [The Wolverines Remix]
15. Out
16. One Last Chance
17. Beautifully Driven

UserPostedImage
Album Available for Pre-order on Nov. 6th, 2015
12:00 PM EST
5:00 PM BST

Every Pre-Order gets an instant download of "Passenger"

Edited by user 23 December 2015 04:02:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 06/11/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 06/11/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/11/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 07 November 2015 03:35:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

PRE-ORDER ALBUM NOW! & GET
"PASSENGER"
UserPostedImage

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages.

Edited by user 07 November 2015 03:39:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 07/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 07/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/11/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/11/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/11/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 07/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 11 November 2015 04:10:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 1 - "REAL"

UserPostedImage

"Real is such an honest and moving track for me, especially after hearing it in full when J-Roc and I finished recording it. Personally, it took me a while to actually feel comfortable enough to open up that much that much on a song. It's very vulnerable and I really had to dig deep to be able to pull out that emotion and eventually have to show it to the world. Society has this thing where men have to always be masculine and hard ball with no feelings you know? So there were times where I was in the studio going "Aw man everyone's definitely going to to get at me with this one" but at the end of the day everyone has those feelings. we're all human and I'm not going to put up a facade, specially if I want my fans to get honest music. So we went for it. I remember hearing the beat for the first time and going "yeah, this it" it feels so nostalgic but modern, and has a subtle good feeling and a wonderful harmony. I wanted the production to match the vulnerability of the record that I wrote that talks about being afraid of losing the person you love and then questioning the legitimacy of the relationship as a whole. We added some acoustic to the record that I play, and I just closed my eyes, opened up and recorded the record. The results were amazing, I really love this song and knew I should release it as the first single and the reception was out of this world. Truly blessed and glad to have shared this song and especially as the opener of the album."

UserPostedImage

Title Real
Length: 4:20
Genre: Pop, Pop Soul
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo
Producers: Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, Austin Nimmo

Song Description and Composition

"Real" is the first official single release from pop star Austin Nimmo, taken from his upcoming soon to be titled sophomore album. Real was produced by Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon and Austin Nimmo and is distributed by Austin's current record label "FREEDOM". The song will be released digitally on March 16th, 2015 but will not officially impact radio and charts until March 22nd 2015. The track itself, although not a complete direction change for Austin certainly shows growth and maturity and is a far cry from his debut single. Real, which was penned by Austin offers a deep message that is relate able and grasp worthy and also shows a growth is Austin's writing. Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and you have those moments of insecurity when you think nothing lasts for ever and there will likely be one day where the days of the relationship will have long faded and it would be over? Austin sings emotionally about this and you instantly wonder if Austin is confessing his deep love and fear of losing current girlfriend and SYNCO frontgirl, Layla Sanchez. From the very start of Real you feel deeply into the songs crafty lyrics and swooning backing beat. Real isn't club banger fast tempo but wouldn't comfortably fit as a full on ballad either. The midtempo'd (ballad) offers a fresh pop soul thrill where Austin's vocals are rather laid back, compelling and heartful. The 18 year old shows off his vocal ability where his lustful laid back vocals quickly blooms for the chorus, making each and every chorus exciting to hear.

The guitar and percussions seems to be very refreshing on "Real" as well. The guitars, played by Austin and backed by Scott Masterson is the perfect equation for this tasteful pop song. The song starts off with light guitar riffs that sway along intelligently with the bright and spirited backing beat. Austin is then heard, as he takes full control of the song and he shines doing so. Austin sings each of the words clearly, adding in some vocal plays with some of the words in the first verse of the song. He sings about his worries about falling off with a significant other and being heart broken about it and even more so when that other person finds someone else to call theirs. But still, Austin confesses his love for this other person either way. The chorus then finds it way to the song, where backing synths smoothly behind Austin's strong vocals along with an acoustic guitar enhanced by strings, giving us throwback feels of the golden age of 90's pop and quite frankly it sounds beautiful. In the chorus, which has Austin sings about loving someone unconditionally but when its all over, he wants to ask himself was what they had even real. Now must of us who have been in serious relationships that ended badly, would have us question was the relationship they engaged even 'real' at the end of the day? Something to think about, and Austin surely makes us do so over the dreamy production and vocals of this leading single. The romantic anthem doesn't stop there however. In the next verse of the track, Austin sings as if the days he dreaded actually happened and the breakup did indeed happen. Here, his vocals take more of a turn.

When we say turn, Austin adds a more emotion to the second verse making it easier to understand the story of the track. In the second verse, Austin reminisces of the days they had together and hopes that one day that person he loves, will love him again. Austin makes use of clever lyrics elevated by his emotional tone as he sings about their first kiss and other apparent memories as he hopes for the days of "them" being a thing again as he puts on his "brave face" if and when this person finds someone knew. There's a shakiness to Austin's vocals that goes perfectly with the guitar and string arrangements of the song, making the song have emotional but dreamy undertown. The chorus finds it way back onto the track and each time this happens it seems as if Austin comes all the more alive as he highers his town for the chorus reaching a high-alto range. The heart melting chorus ranges on with Austin emotionally singing over the swooning pop song that also gives a soulful vibe. For the bridge, the backing beats and guitars stop for a few seconds as Austin sings the first few lines again reminiscing of how much of a wonderful person his love interest is and recalls more times with them and the hope to one day reconcile as he sings in first person. By this time, the guitars and percussion are behind Austin again, with backing vocals giving the track the climatic feeling that most bridges of songs have. Shortly after, the chorus breaks out again and Austin finds himself confessing his love and dedication to one person and their fear of losing them and him questioning if when it all done, whether or not what they had was real or really just a joke in the first place? This track continues until the very end, where this dreamy expedition of romantic pop comes to an end.

Promotion and Live Performances
Austin Nimmo is set to appear on Up Close and Person with Brandon Grey on March 15th, 2015 for a first time performance of "Real". The performance is said to offer an intimate session between Austin's fans in the audience for the show. Austin Nimmo also has an upcoming appearence that has not been revealed as of yet.

REAL

I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here,
You will have walked away out my life and out the door,
Then that perfect couple that we are will be no more,
Then it will feel like you reached in and ripped my heart out of my chest,
And say something to me like "maybe it was for the best",
I will put a brave face on and smile when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that i will always love you.

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
And when the sun stops shining and there the darkness takes over the day,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl I need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Cause what we have is amazing and when it's set and done, I'll ask myself
Was it even real?

Maybe the time will come and you will learn to love me again,
And you can be the one who saves me and takes away this pain,
Then we will hold one another’ hand and walk off into the distance,
And we will both remember the memories like this for instance,
Our first kiss that we had and that I will never forget,
Because quite frankly my dear you are the most amazing girl I met,
But until then i will put on a brave face when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that I will always love you.

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
I know that I will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Was it even real?

When I was lost and I couldn’t find my way,
You were always there to brighten up my day,
When I was down and I couldn’t take away the pain,
You would be there to pick me up again,
But you left me and you left me too soon,
It is like i gazing at the stars even though i shoot for the moon,
Just take a leap of faith and reach out and grab my hand,
And Ijust beg that you will please just understand,
That..

When the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that i will still be always loving you,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and i know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that i adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how i feel,
Was it even real?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/11/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 11/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 11/11/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 27 November 2015 03:08:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 2 - "SUPERHERO" (FEAT. DAE HO PARK, JORDAN & BRANDON GREY)

UserPostedImage

It was so cool to get three of my favorite guys to get on a track with me. I have been planning a collaboration like this for a while actually. I wanted something playful, something that people could dance to and I made sure this would be one of them. After Real, that's mainly slow and vulnerable, I wanted the next track to offer another vibe, something that reallt sarts the part off right and that's where Kuk Harrell and I came together to create something that offers just that. I had been talking with my boy Dae Ho Park for months about working on something and we never got around to it until maybe months after we spoke, we were both extremely busy. Kuk Harrell sent me this crazy beat, it was minimal in production but I thought that was perfect because it would give us a chance to eat show our strengths. I hit up Dae and he came to the studio, he heard the beat and was so down for whatever so we just joined together and started writing, throwing eachother ideas and just penning them. When it was all set in done, the way it was written and the way I sung it to myself just made me think of a 4 piece superhero team and I was "yo, we gotta get two more people" and I just thought let me bring in Jordan who I've been good friends with for years who I told I'd want to work with on my album and Brandon Grey, another friend of mine. Soon as they were contacted, we all planned one day to just hit up the studio in LA and get it done. The studio was a lot of fun with the and we got the song done in just one day and the results were great. I'm happy I've been able to do such a fun and club ready banger with my boys and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Get ready to bop your head, dance and be that superhero to that girl or boy you want. You know.

UserPostedImage

Title Superhero
Length: 3:31
Genre: R&B, Pop
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Dae Ho Park
Producers: Kuk Harrell

Superhero is the second track taken from Austin Nimmo's sophomore album "Unscripted". The track follows album opener and the albums first single "Real". Superhero was produced by Kuk Harrell and was written by Austin Nimmo and Dae Ho Park, who is one of the featured artists on the song. The song also features vocals from Jordan and Brandon Grey. The record is predominately R&B with significant hints of pop that flows perfectly following the previous track, Real. Unlike the latter, this track is a playful club ready anthem that shows off each of the featured artists strengths as they soar through lyrical content that pits a boy acting as a superhero as he tries to prove himself to a love interest as they use metaphors to better get across their story making the use of supervillians, rooftops, rockets, kryptonite, secret identities and the joker.

Superhero starts off with high pitched like synths that start the record off with clap productions. Brandon Grey is the first to start off the record with his whispering opening. The opening has a r&B swagger and demeanor and so Grey delivers the lyrics in that matter. During his verse, Austin uses his gliding vocals to create adlibs behind Brandon. Following Brandon's part, Dae Ho Park comes in. Over added acoustic guitars aiding the backing beat, Dae Ho Park begins his part. Dae has naturally personality filled vocals and his rapping seems to be in place, rigid and more at home. He sounds confident and spicy. As Dae raps his part and finishes, a final acoustic guitar note brings us to Austin's vocals. Austin then pulls out his signature Timberlake-Michael Jackson falsetto when he hits the first pre chorus as he coos "Don't you know who's behind this mask? Hey girl, you don't have to ask" before the song breaks into the chorus and Austin takes full control as his voice sounds clear, legible and proclaiming as he vocals glide over the guitar driven R&B production before ending it off with a whisperin "I'm your superhero". In verse two, Jordan starts things off making use of whispery rapping again, Jordan sounds at home with the production and really shows an improvement for him starting off as an actor and finding his way rapping over a R&B record and his strength are accelerated with the midtempoed vibe of the record. Following Jordan, Brandon returns sharing the second verse with Jordan before Austin returns for the next chorus and bridge of the song. The boys then join together for a part of the briddge and then the final lines of the record before the song comes to an end.

Austin
Dae Ho Park
Brandon Grey
Jordan
All

No supervillain’s gonna stop me now
Take you on a tour of my city at the speed of sound
Round and round, til we just can’t stop it
3, 2, 1.
"Blast off!", like a rocket
(Go go go!) Right now, show you all my powers and blow your mind like wow
Fly you around the globe, you're never gonna wanna come down
We could go off to save the world again

Don't you know who's behind this mask?
Hey girl, you don't have to ask

My secret identity doesn't mean a thing
I’d give it all up just to hear you sing
These Jokers ain't enough, Kryptonite can't stop me
You've never even asked, no, should've known all along
I'm your superhero

Take you to the rooftops just for the view
Making the time stop so the Sun will shine for you
Got your own force field but what's a boy to do?
The pull's so real, I think I'm finally fallin' through
(going down in 3, 2..)
So come through, come through, let me show you why
You seem to make it out alive every single time
The chance's stay high when we're soarin' through the sky
We could go off to save the world again, no Backyardigans

Don't you know who's behind this mask?
Hey girl, you don't have to ask

I'm your superhero

Do you know, who’s behind this mask?
Do you know my secret identity?
Come to think of it, you never bothered to ask
But did you ever wonder if it was me?
When I flew by and saved the world…again
Yeah, I would do it all over…again

I'm your superhero

I'm your, I'm your, I'm your su-per-her-o

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 27/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 27/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 27/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 27/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 29 November 2015 08:12:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 3 - "Dance"

UserPostedImage

The next song "Dance" is really special to me because I was able to record it with one of my favorite record producers ever, Pharrell Williams. To be honest, when we first got in the studio I was really just starstruck and had to pinch myself and be like, "am I really about to record with Pharrell Williams?". But anyway, this is another song that I really enjoy on the album becaue I wrote and recorded this a long time ago and it actually made it to the final tracklisting without getting the axe, and I'm glad. This is definitely something that I can't wait to perform on the tour because this song is all about personality and performance and it just gets you pumped. Every time I hear it, I can imagine high energy routines and dance moves so many of my fans should expect something really good for this song on the tour. But the whole synopsis of this record is kind of like a confidence boosting type of track. It kind of urges you to get your butt on the dance floor and learn how to dance if you want to impress that very special girl you know? It's a pretty funny topic but it made for a good song, I think as a guy when a girl sees you know how to dance...your chances with her kind of sky rocket and I talk about it in Dance. I really thank Pharrell Williams for being one of the chillest producers that I've worked with so far, he made recording the song such a breeze and even when you hear the song I sound so at ease and just pumped. He's a vibey guy. I'll definitely work with him again!

UserPostedImage

Title Dance
Length: 3:31
Genre: Dance-Pop, R&B
Producers: Pharrell Williams

Dance is the third track lifted off of pop musician Austin Nimmo's sophomore album "Unscripted". The record follows track number two, "Superhero" which features Dae Ho Park, Jordan and Brandon Grey. Like Superhero, "Dance" continues the personality filled high energy attitude of Unscripted and continues to show off the catchy instrumentation set forth on the album thus far and track three definitely doesn't leave us hanging. Dance was produced by popular record producer Pharell Williams and was recorded in early 2015 as one of the first tracks recorded for Unscripted. The record was written by it's performer Austin Nimmo and is a uptempo record that has Austin singing about learning how to dance to impress a woman and encouraging someone to learn how to dance to make a girl fall for them. Every girls likes a man that can dance and Austin sings about it here on "Dance". Over quick, catchy, and rigid acoustics Austin opens up the record in a sexy, whispery tone over drums and acoustics before the beats pick up even more so as he breaks into the chorus. "Dance" definitely has the ability to make you dance as it has a high energy R&B vibe but has major hints of dance pop. Austin proclaims the record from the very opening seconds and early chorus that has him take on "a rap" singing that bursts into a synth filled expedition that has Austin harmonizing over whipering adlibs, You can think a thousand words|They wont mean much|If it doesn't shake and curve. Before yelling out "Buddy, it's a bust". Austin offers his different style of singing and shows that his vocals are equally as strong over a faced paced record like this as opposed to the other ballads that are to come on the album.

Oh....Uh...
It's about to get crazy...
You ready?

If you want that girl
You better learn how to dance
Man, I see you really want that girl?
Better learn how to dance
Make her little feet twirl
Man, learn how to dance
Groove into her world
This block of wisdom, not some pearls
Man, learn how to dance

You can think of a thousand words
They won't mean much
If she don't shake and curve
Buddy, it's a bust
There's only one way
You're ever gonna win her heart

You gotta bend
You gotta twist
Work her hips
She can't resist

If you want that girl
Man, learn how to dance
Groove into her world
Man, learn how to dance

You can think it's all about the looks
But it just aint true
When it comes to finding love
Get down, she'll look at you

Find your Mo
Let her know
How this rockin
Love can grow

If you want that girl
Man, learn how to dance
Groove into her world
Man, learn how to dance

Channel The BeeGees
Channel The King
Work her hard enough
She'll want your ring

If you want that girl
Man, learn how to dance
Groove into her world
Man, learn how to dance

Edited by user 29 November 2015 08:15:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 29/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 29 November 2015 08:29:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 4 - "PASSENGER"

UserPostedImage

Definitely and easily one of my favorite tracks on the album. Really loved the way that the record turned out and I must give Shellback a pat on the shoulder for working with me on this record. It took a while to do this record. It started out as a totally different type of record and then I really wasn't happy with it so I scrapped the whole other song and then re-wrote something else that became "Passenger" and all the while Shellback waited for me to finalize the writing of the record to record it with him! Shellback and I have been working together since the last album so we really know eachother, he knows all my stregths as a performer and really know what I look for with my sound. Through all the trial and tribulation, maybe that's why I love this song so much. I think I've grown an attachment to it because it was in the works for a while and when you have something close to you that you've worked on, and then got rid of and then started working on again and finally have it finished and turns out just the way you imagined it, it tend to stick you and that's the deal with Passenger. I'd also like to thank Aiiden Davis for working on the song writing of the record with me. Anyway, on Track 4 the album takes a more vulnerable approach with Passenger. It has a big chorus but the lyrics talk about a deeper story that feel needs to be heard.

UserPostedImage
Genre: Synth Pop, Electropop
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Aiden Davis
Producers: Shellback

Passenger is a song recorded by pop artist Austin Nimmo and will appear on his sophomore album "Unscripted" as an instant download after a pre-order has been made. "Unscripted" will be released on Thanksgiving Day but the available to pre-order the album was made on November 6th, 2015. Weeks before the album is officially released. Passenger is also rumored to be serviced to radio stations sometime after the album is released. Passenger was produced by producer Shellback and was written by Austin Nimmo with well known songwriter and producer Aiiden Davis receiving a cowriting credit for the song. Passenger was recorded in July of 2015 after Aiiden Davis sent in the undone record to Austin that just had the written chorus in tact. Austin fell in love with the initial feeling of the record although it had no beat or production as of yet. Over the next few weeks Nimmo wrote the verses to the song and even re-wrote the original chorus. When the song was done being written in early August and after a long meetin with Shellback about the direction and sound Austin wanted for his new album, a few beats were sent to Austin from Shellback and one of those beats were chosen to be the initial sound for "Passenger" among others that appear on the album. Over the next few days in August of 2015, Austin flew out to LA to beginning recording "Passenger". The record was done within the next few days and was sent for mixing and finalization just days later. When the song was completely finished, Austin expressed that the record was one of his favorites from the album for numerous reasons and as a gift to the fans who pre-order Unscripted, the single will be included instantly with every pre-order download.

Passenger is a Synth Pop and Electropop record that tells a story about a very complicated relationship that experiences hardships, one of these many hardships is that the catalysts in the record questions whether or not they actually have made the protagonist happy all along as they struggle to stay together as they are both traveling all over the world the bigger picture of the song as a whole is speaking of a boy who really just enjoys being in the company of this person but the other person is like a passenger since they come, and leave and their relationships seems to be built upon that and is causing the actual problems. During the record Austin sings out: And I'm going to the other side of the country|And you're going far away too|Who else can make you happy?|I don't even know if I ever did. Production wise, the record screams 80's pop and gives us an instant throwback vibe from the very start of the record and as the record continues on, it grows bigger with the 80′s style drums, sax and synths that build up an infinite energy that make this song impossible to not sing along to.

In pain and tears
I remember the night
When you passed the door
I'm now lost in the picture
Crying below this town
Today you love me
The next day you blow away

All I do now is cry under the rain
You took your baggage, and jumped on the plane.
And I can still hear you calling out my name
How I loved your corner smile, your attitude and your sweet ways

And I'm going to the other side of the country
And you're going far away too
Who else can make you happy?
I don't even know if I ever did

And you come like a passenger then you leave
You said you fell in love
Was I dreaming?
I will never have the taste of your lips
On mine again

You go there for 3 months and leave me unwaged
Then you come back I got mad at you
And you beg me to forgive
And I'm ending believing what you said
You're such an expert for making believe what you say
How I loved the way you guessed all the things I'm going to say

And I'm going to the other side of the country
I don't even now if I ever did

Was I dreaming?
On mine again

And I call you in the middle of the night just to hear the sound of your voice
To remember you the times we used to be happy
To show you how much you meant to me
And how much you still do

It's quiet where I am
I'm watching at the blue sky
And some perfumes reminds me of you, and the food that you love
I'm trying to make you understand it's never too late
And I'll never forget you, it never crossed my mind

Tomorrow I'll go to the other side of the country
I don't even now if I ever did

Was I dreaming?
On mine again
Come like a passenger then leave, I will never have the taste of your lips
On mine once again
Like I used too

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 05 December 2015 15:07:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 5 - "BECAUSE WE'RE YOUNG"

UserPostedImage

"I really love track number five from the album. I'm probably going to say I love every single song on the album, but it's true. Everything on the album is something special to me for numerous reasons. I really have a connection with Because We're Young because everything I sing about is really just the truth. We all have problems with the people we love, we all reach those moments where we hit walls in relationships and I sing about that here, but there's really just a spin because many people think being young is so easy and there's no problems because we're "young" but that's not always the case. We have problems too...because we're young. We make mistakes, and we act out. I wrote the song with Julian Morello, and he's really just an excellent song writer and we really connected and brainstormed about what was on my mind at the time, it was essentially his idea to make the spin on it and make it something having to do with being young and he really was a strong influences on the way the song came out and its essential lyrical content and I think him greatly for that, he's very talented and awesome to work with. With Because We're Young on the album, the the great followup song to "Passenger", it follows the trend of trouble in a relationship and vulnerability and the track to follow, "Make This Work" is like the therapy to make this relationship "work". It's like telling a story in Unscripted and I hope people can understand that. I entered the studio with Ryan Tedder to create the record and he played me many, many songs and the production that I heard in particular...the one that I sing over on the song really just stuck out to me because it wasn't a full fledged ballad, but it wasn't exactly uptempo. It has a slow build to chorus and then it breaks into a big chorus and that's what I wanted with Because We're Young, and the way it turned out is just awesome. So yeah...there you have it. Because We're Young."

UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Julian Morello
Producers: Ryan Tedder

Because We're Young is the fifth track taken fro Austin Nimmo's sophomore album, "Unscripted". Because We're Young was produced by Ryan Tedder and was written by songwriter Julian Morello and Austin Nimmo. The record is a slowed down from the previous record on the album is could be looked at as a powerpop ballad. Here, Austin Nimmo talks about a relationship that is experiencing some turbelance over petty fights as Austin sings about in the song but reflects on the fact that although one may be young, they also experiences issues and trial and tribulation but all the while, Austin tries use the fact that he's young as a scape goat for the decisions he has made as a way to get away with it all. Austin sings deep lyrics about fighting in a relationship and questioning whether or not it's over and explaining that the relationship may be over until the lover in the record gets lonely again and then it starts all over again. Because We're Young is a powerpop ballad that starts off slow, without much instrumentation. Austin begins singing seconds later with emotional, but very clear vocals as he mumers the first captivating lines of the song. Seconds later, drums are added to the record giving the song a pop-rock vibe that s essentially the first time heard on the album in its entirety. Austin continues singing but belts out the pre-hook of the record until he hits the chorus where he adds power to his vocals as he starts singing the chorus that adds in big drums and a heavy backing beat. Austin's vocals shines over these type of records and he makes it apparent on "Because We're Young" over the next verse, the song returns back to it's slightly bouncy but drum driven production.

All of my friends they stop and stare and they can feel the tension in the air
I have just unleashed my heart of darkness
The crackling of fire begins to start
This blaze is burning deep in my heart
I try to stay calm but it’s no use to me now
I’m shouting and screaming
Nobody understands why

Then you try to walk away and I’m forced to beg you to stay
I’m struggling to know just what to say
Wishing that I could go back to yesterday
And make things alright
Maybe if I didn’t stay out all night
And I wouldn’t get into these petty little fights

People think that just because we’re young
It’s all about having fun
And fallin’ in love
But we’re all just the same
And yet I’m the one to blame
And now you're so ashamed
Of me now
Maybe if I used the fact that it's because I'm young
I'll get away with all I have done

Ooooh ooooh is this over?
Is this where it ends?
Goodbye my sweet lover
It’s all over again
Until you get lonely
Then you’ll be back around
But I won’t let you in
Because I won’t be found

You've been drinking in the dark
Playing tricks with my heart
Thinking I’ll take you back, come the morning
You stumble along the path to my door
Thinking that it will be just like before
But little does she know that we’re really over

She throws a stone at my window
I tell her that our love is no more
And she just throws herself to the ground, she’s screaming
I try to calm her down some more
But she’s just kicking and screaming on the floor
I take her inside and she begs me

People think that just because we’re young
It’s all about having fun
And fallin’ in love
But we’re all just the same
And yet I’m the one to blame
And now she’s so ashamed
Of me now

Ooooh ooooh is this over?
Is this where it ends?
Goodbye my sweet love
It’s all over again
Until she gets lonely
Then she’ll be back around
But I won’t let her in
Because I won’t be found”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

kandii on 05/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 17 December 2015 04:20:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 6 - "MAKE THIS WORK"

UserPostedImage

"Make This Work! This ones the type of tracks that whenever I listen to it I cannot help but start bopping my head and dancing. It's such an honest track but it's also fun and that's why I really enjoyed the way Make This Work came out. It talks about a serious topic but it makes you generally feel good, it's uplifting and vibey and who doesn't love a song like that? The whole idea of Make This Work came up maybe sometime last year I think, I got in contact with with a really talented production trio that go by the name of "The Elevens" after hearing some of their work that my manager brought to my attention, mind you, we were maybe five tracks into the entire album so this is really, really early in the albums process. I had the track already written, it just needed some production, we got in contact with the guys and they sent me some beats, loads of them. There's was one in particular, that just sound so disco-fused and just dance-able and I instantly fell in love with the production. A couple of weeks later we set up a studio session so we could record in person, and it was just simple and easy from there. There were a few changes I wanted production wise to initially fit the attitude of the record an from there it was just a breeze and the record was really something that I loved right from the start. When it was done, I was like....yeah, this has single material written all over it and it genuinely was suppose to be the first single from the album but unfortunately I had no idea that the record had a tiny, tiny sample of another song and we were told this by The Eleven's after the song was engineered and mixed and the artwork out to the public, so I was a bit angry. There's certainly nothing wrong with sampling but we didn't want to run the risk of getting sued or having any other drama over a sample so we had to make sure the sample got cleared and that would took weeks. We didn't want to keep the fans waiting and in the meantime I finished up "Real", and that was just amazing timing that I felt Real should be the real single instead, so we went with that. I'm happy I've made that decision, truly happy. Still though, the samples got cleared and there's no bad blood between the producers and I, I still had such a blast recording the song with them and I'm grateful they've produced a great song for the album."

UserPostedImage
Producers: The Elev3n

"Make This Work" is the sixth track taken from Austin Nimmo's sophomore album "Unscripted". The record follows powerpop ballad "Because We're Young" and definitely lightens up the mood again for the album. Make This Work was written by Austin Nimmo and was produced by up and coming pop production trio The Elev3n. The record lasts for 3:35 minutes where Austin sings about having courage and optimism for a relationship that has had bumps in the road, and because of his deep love and interest in her, all he wants to do is make things work with her. Throughout the record lyrically, Austin sings eagerly about pushing though trial and tribulation of a relationship to make it to a bigger picture of fighting to make the relationship better. Production wise, the song allows Austin to show off plenty of falsetto, which sounds perfectly over disco-drenched beats, that instantly gives off a ’70s NYC urban vibe. Austin shows off plenty of personality with his vocals as he does vocal numbers (most notably following the chorus) while singing vulnerably but with a prowess that certainly gives us a hint of confidence. The chorus, is big and disco infused that offers us pounding beats and acoustics over a bouncy, instrumental fused chorus. Make This Work was one of the first records recorded for Unscripted and was announced as the first single of the album last year, for unknown reasons the record was replaced with "Real" to be Unscripted's lead single. Many fans feared that the record wouldn't even be included on the album but to their luck, this album finds it way as the sixth track on the album.

We've both been hurt, we both have had it,
Want this to work? Time to drop the baggage
Just hear the words I tell you, we'll beat the odds.
I'm not gonna fail you, we just need the time

We've both been burned, all the while shaken.
What have we learned? True love is worth saving
It's a fact I need you, like I need the sun.
I refuse to leave you, you're the only one!

There's only one thing that I want to do
And all I wanna do is make this work with you
Yes I really do...I wanna make this work with you
Girl you know it's true, we've got so much potential,
And your love it sticks to my ribs like glue
Girl you know it too...I wanna make this work with you

Oooo-oooo-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

We've both been wrong, we won't deny it.
We must be strong, no need for crying
There's no need to shed new tears, put them on hold
Instead look ahead to what is down the road

We've both been stressed, we both admit it
We want the best, we gotta go and get it
Take my hand we'll swim through, all these deadly sharks.
Feel the love I give you? Girl it's from the heart.

We've both been hurt, we both have had it
Want this to work? Time to drop the baggage
We've both been burned, all the while shaken.
What have we learned? True love is worth saving
We've both been wrong, we won't deny it.
We must be strong, no need for crying
We've both been stressed, we both admit it
We want the best, let's go and get it!

(2x)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 17/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 17/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 28/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 17 December 2015 04:38:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 7 - "CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS" (FEAT. EILIDH)

UserPostedImage

City That Never Sleeps is a very interesting record to me because theres only two collaborations on the album, and I wanted it to be that way. I didn't want my album to be drenched with numerous collaborations. Sometimes I feel like that takes away from the artist itself presenting the body of work because you've got many other people on the record, it just takes away sometimes. But with City That Never Sleeps, makes me feel like I could do a lot more songs with Eilidh. She's just a fun spirit and a great person to have around if you're having a bad day or a down day, she's just so perky and happy and just eager work and make great music and that's why I think I had so much fun recording this record because the chemistry was there, we had a great working relationship in the studio so it generally shows when you do listen to City That Never Sleeps. I also felt like our vocals really complimented eachother, specially when we trade harmonies. I swear that started as just a joke, it was essentially not even apart of the song, but once we finished the first verse and following the chorus, she did this harmony and as a joke I did it back and it just sounded so food that Ali and Jamie, the producers were like ....wait, do that again but right after eachother...and we did it and it was gold. We both loved and it sounded great. Recording the song was relatively quick, we just had to clear our schedules and meet in New York with Ali and Jamie and we just knocked it out. There's this different vibe and loveable sound about City That Never sleeps that just feels so New York....I don't know if its because of the lyrical content, the production or even because we recorded it in New York, but it was just all there and it was the perfect combination for an awesome song that I chose to be one of the promotional singles from the album. So yeah, thanks so much Ali, Jamie and of course Eildh for being apart of the record.

UserPostedImage

Title City That Never Sleeps
Length: 3:45
Genre: Electro Pop, PR&B
Songwriters:Austin Nimmo, Eilidh Ward
Producers: Ali Payami, Jamie Smith (Jamie xx)

Pop superstar Austin Nimmo has been revving up to release his just announced album, now tentatively titled "Unscripted". The 18 year old Australian musician has been enjoying a year of success leading up the album official title announcement and the initial unveiling of his newest release entitled "City That Never Sleeps", a record that will continue Nimmo's consistency this year. The new record is also Nimmo's first collaborative effort in nearly a year and the third offering from his upcoming album. Prior to today, Austin has been rather tight lipped about the collaborations offered on the new album but did briefly speak about entering the studio with the Eilidh Ward, the female vocalist on the song. In an exclusive interview with popular site "Coast 2 Coast", Nimmo announced the existence of CTNS. When asked if there were any collaborations on Unscripted he responded: "Yea I do. A couple. I can confirm one of them is with the incredibly talented Eilidh Ward....She's really funny and a blast to work with. I can't wait for people to hear the collaboration we recorded for the album, it's called City That Never Sleeps.". Austin's dedicated fan base named "Austies" immediately began anticipating the collaboration and their excitement spilled over onto social media with the songs title becoming a trending topic worldwide. Following Austin's announcement via C2C, there were no further mentions of the song whatsoever until June 26th,2015 with the official studio version of the single being unveiled for streaming and digital download.

Prior to the availability of "City That Never Sleeps" Austin Nimmo has released two notable records, each solidifying the pop star further as he continues to grow musically. Austin's first offering "Real" was released in this Spring of 2015 as the lead single taken from Unscripted. The record was a stunning slice of ballad pop/soul with acoustic guitars to match and notched the #1 position for two weeks on the Top 20. Austin also appeared on one off talk show "Up Close and Personal with Brandon Grey" where he performed and took part in an interview. Months later Nimmo announced the next single "Control" as well as the artwork, and released the song shortly after. Much like "Real", "Control" was also a major success for Austin. The catchy guitar and percussion ode went on to give Austin his second consecutive top spot hit. This also gave Austin an achievement as the only male artist in 2015 to release two separate consecutive #1 singles, a feint tied with it's female holder, Valentina Hart. What we didn't know was that during this time Austin was putting the finishing touches on his new album that already as Austin teaming up with J-Roc Harmon, Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella just to name a few. Austin reached out to Eilidh Ward after "City That Never Sleeps" was written in February of 2015 with the final version being mixed an finalized in early summer.

The City That Never Sleeps is the newest release if pop musician Austin Nimmo taken from his upcoming album Unscripted. The single features vocals from fellow songstress Eilidh Ward and was written and produced by Austin and Eilidh. City That Never Sleeps was produced by Ali Payami and English producer Jamie xx. As said earlier, The City That Never sleeps is the first collaborative release taken from Austin's upcoming album and was devised after Austin wrote the record and felt that a female counterpart would be perfect for the initial subject of the song. Austin recorded the entire track in it's entirety in Los Angeles, California at Conway Recording studios with the whole bridge left open for a female vocalist. Austin wanted a vocalist who he felt would sound good with his tone of voice. Austin possesses a light, youthful and warm voice that is agile and capable of executing vocal runs as he does with Eilidh in City That Never Sleeps. After contacting the personality filled pop singer, they entered the studio together and finalized the recording of City That Never Sleeps. Together, they created a dark, sensual and romantic electro pop mid tempo banger that is perfect for summer season. The record pits a male and female in what is "the city that never sleeps" (New York?) as they try to find each other through the bright lights of the packed city after seemingly coming in contact but losing touch soon after. The atmospheric and haunting beats compliment Austin and Eilidh's with its big chorus and massively catchy post chorus where Eilidh trade vocals, with Eilidh's harmonizing high range "ooh's" and Austin's sensual responses. The two share a large amount of chemistry as they trade vocals throughout the record. Austin starts the record off, with light synths behind him, you can clearly hear his vocals clear and legibly. Austin is known for his saucy falsetto but leaves it for CTNS, using his other signature strength, his solid chest vocals that are naturally light and goes exceptionally well with the melodic tone of the song. Eilidh is heard for each pre-hook as he plays the love interest of the song, her vocals are agile and wide and serves as a perfect appetizer for the chorus where Austin takes over for the synth-filled, brassy chorus. They join for the post chorus that brings us to the next verse. Eilidh takes over the bridge, as she take the time to show off her strength as a vocalist, executing vocal runs and ending us off with a wondrous note to end her solo on the song. The two join once more following the bridge where the beats slow down even more, leaving out its sythy vibe. The two sensually sing to one another, before the chorus breaks out once more with Austin singing and this time Eilidh adding in thundering alibs as the song rides out to the very end.

Austin
Eilidh

I don't believe in love at first sight
I guess I have never been the type
In the faceless crowd our eyes meet
And Fireworks go off like New Years Eve

Are you feeling lonely or do you just want to think?
Should I watch from my table or buy you a drink?
Do I keep on assuming that I'm not your price
Or should I come over and break the ice?

So I've been dreaming all night that you'll light me up
But still I wonder if you'll be around when I wake up

Please tell me if I'll ever see you again
Because this magical day has only began
I've heard that this is where dreams come true
Cause the glitz of Times Square doesn't shine like you
To me, you light up the dark, starless skyline
Much better than these New York City street lights
In what is called the city that never sleeps
I won't be able to sleep until we meet again

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
I gotta, gotta, gotta
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
Find her, find her, find her

Now I'm running around this city
Hoping that you walk out of that taxi
But I've been thinking of you all day
And all I wish is for you to say

I keep dreaming of your eyes in the dark
But I've never known of loneliness so stark

I've heard it said that this is where dreams come true

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
I gotta, gotta, gotta
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)

Lost alone in a town that refuses to grow old
Shivering in the shadows, cowering in the cold
Nothing shines as bright as your eyes
Drawing me closer like a ship in the night
Only you know how to cut me down to size
To make me feel at once so scared and like everything is right
I'll walk along these fabled blocks
Crying out your name
Invisible girl taking clichéd walks
Falling straight into your games

I'm searching aimlessly around this town for you
Please tell me that you're looking for me too

So many people never stop to feel something
But now you gave me something to believe in

I've heard it said that this is where dreams come true

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
I gotta, gotta, gotta
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
I gotta, gotta, gotta
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 17/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 17/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 17 December 2015 13:29:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 8 - "TIDE"

UserPostedImage

Such a charming record "Tide" is. I think it has such a throwback 80's vibe, almost like those songs that you hear in those movies where there's prom and its the last ending song that just has that all the dates are slow dancing to? I really get that vibe when I listen to tide but its completely different in it's content lyrically. I always try to add songs on my albums that gives my fans a feeling of confidence because just like me, I know everyone has problems and issues because life is a rollercoaster and you have those ups and downs and I like to include music that will give my listeners something to listen to and feel empowered or stronger and in this case Tide gives my listeners a song they could listen to and be like hey....I can keep pushing forward, I'm just going to go where life takes me and not worry about whats going to happen next because I have a purpose and fate will take me there. Tide is not the type of record that offers that over the edge, I'm so much stronger than yesterday attitude but a more realistic approach. Becoming stronger and overcoming things like depression and insecurities takes time and it all starts with acceptance and Tide is that acceptance song. Accepting what you have in life and just going with the flow of it because everything happens for a reason. I loved recording this record because I know my fans will take this one and hold it close to their heart. When they've had a bad day I want them to listen to this and just make them remember that they gotta go with the flow and they've find their way.

UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, Synth Pop, Alternative Pop
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Noel Zancanella, Sean McFly
Producers: Noel Zancanella

"Tide" is the eighth track on Austin Nimmo's sophomore album "Unscripted". The track also signifies the general change in sound for the album as it's the first track to offer more of an alternative edge while definitely still sticking to Austins predominately pop roots. In track 8, which is produced by Noel Zancanella and written by Austin Nimmo, Sean McFly and Zancanella talks about an uplifting topic. Austin sings metaphorically about flowing with the tides of the ocean and just going with life as it comes toward you because everyone has a destiny and it's pointless to live life stressing about "whats to come next". The carefree, uplifting record is compelling and inspirational for anyone who listens. Production wise, the record screams 80's synth-pop and is rather nostalgic when you listen to Austin's relaxing coos over slow synth driven production. The record starts off with synths that sway nicely with backing instruments, seconds later unique keyboards are heard over the instruments and minimal backing beat. Austin starts singing, he sounds refreshing in the slow vibe of the record. He sings the lyrics clear and legibly so all his listeners could absorb the lyrics of the overcoming song. Soon enough, the record comes upon it's, not much changes in the chorus aside from heavier synths finding way with Austin who sings with more power and grit and some acoustics in the distant background of the record. When listening to the song, its very throwback sounding and could be the perfect prom date dance song as it sounds very laidback but catchy in tune and screams old school pop and Austin does well of offering vocals that sit well with the production.

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Never was a back biter
Knew there'd be the devil to pay
Even though I never wanted it that way
I've had my ups and downs
One day a hero, next a clown
Enjoyed some surprises along the way

You gotta go with the flow
Ebb with the tide
Just float your boat
On the waves as they roll by
Sometimes you're riding high
Sometimes you're falling low
But you'll reach your destination
Just go with the flow

Gotta woman that I adore
Couldn't ask for any more
But we don't agree everyday
Still haven't found a thing that's worth
Fighting until someone gets hurt
So we hold onto each other and say

Ebb with the tide
Just float your boat
Just go with the flow

But maybe too much time is wasted
In polishing what was fine
If you can see yourself in it
Something else is out of line
Breathe and relax
It’s all just a ride
Wade through the black
You'll get out alive

Ebb with the tide
Just float your boat
Just go with the flow

This endless ocean is all I know
Not swimming, not drowning
Nowhere to go
Tides used to pull me to and fro
But now I’m on my own

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Atonic Records on 17/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 17/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 18/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 28/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 17 December 2015 13:57:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 9 - "CONTROL"

UserPostedImage

I'll be completely honest and go out on a limb here, but I find that Control is my best written track to date. I remember one day being on the rode and just feeling so inspired to write a song about not being able to control who you love and why and sometimes it just sort of happens you know? I just sat on that tour bus for the 6 hours we were on the road and just let my heart pour out onto my notepad. I literally sat there and wrote, and scrapped and wrote again...determined to write a song that people could strongly relate to on all fronts. We make mistakes, we choose the wrong people, we fall in love, we fall out of love, we break hearts, we get heartbroken it happens! And I feel like Control offers all those topics in one. When I finished writing the song I really felt like I out did myself and truthfully felt a bit taken aback and slightly worried because I didn't know if the other songs on the album would live up to what Control became and fortunately when I sat back and listened to Unscripted all together, I felt relieved because there's others on the record that certainly do live up to Control's standards. Control is also special to me because it was the first record I recorded with Ryan Tedder, who I always dreamed of working with. The sound we created for Control was different than anything that I've done musically, its the most alternative driven song that I've recorded and it inspired a slightly alternative side of the album, and a sound I would definitely want to experiment with in the future. This record is different than anything I've ever done but I love it also because its not so different that it seems out of place, it offers a different side of me musically while still staying true to my roots. That's what makes Control such an important record to me, and the album as a whole.

UserPostedImage

Genre: Pop, Pop Rock, Powerpop
Producers: Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella

One of Austins dreams were to work with Ryan Tedder. Luckily for him, he has become established enough to be able to request to work with certain producers and of course, Ryan Tedder was contacted to work with Austin Nimmo on his soon to be titled sophomore album just as Austin requested to work with Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon. With his new record, Austin wanted to pick up the speed in terms of tempo and penned a track entitled "Control". When Ryan Tedder got back to Austin's camp expressing nothing but excitement to work with the teen, Austin quickly flew out to meet with the producer in Los Angeles to work on some new music to discuss the initial sound of the record. In February of 2015, Control was recorded and was sent to be mixed before any announcements of the single were made. In April of 2015, Austin announced the single via Instagram and Twitter and of course, sent his Austies into a frenzy. They did, however have to wait a few weeks until the single arrived and it arrive on May 10th, 2015.

Control is the second single taken from Austin Nimmo's soon to be titled sophomore album slated for a mid 2015 release. Control was produced by Ryan Tedder with the help of co-producer Noel Zancanella who was responsible for the guitar arrangements heard on the record. The single will be released on May 10th, 2015 as the official second single and is distributed through Austin's current label, FREEDOM. The record was penned by Austin Nimmo and Ryan Tedder and explores a deep subject. . The track is about how you just cannot seem to control what the heart wants and it sometimes can have you end up yearning and feeling hurt from the things they do, but at the end of the day you just can't see to control how you're feeling once you're really into somebody and ultimately in love. The track also explores the fact that there will come a time where you wake up and realize you are better off without them. The story told through Austin's vocals is distinct and poignant since it is relate-able to just about anyone. This isn't the typical love and heartbreak record, but instead a deep and moving story of how the heart could make a person naive and susceptible to heartbreak. This is in contrast to Austin's previous record, Real, which delved into a love story that could be questionable if it ends and whether or not it was legitimate.

Austin continues his clever story telling with his newest single. Sonically, "Control" is a uptempoed pop-rock record that contains elements of powerpop and traditional pop music as Austin separates himself from the callow pop and R&B songs that dominated his previous album. Austin's apparent maturity continues here with the "Control" not only lyrically but musically too. The record features swift guitar riffs that start the record off in a defying way, a big chorus and a breakdown bridge that is sure to impress not only his younger fans, but an older audience too. The songs opens with catchy guitar chords that sound even better enhanced with Austin's quick and proclaiming vocals. The swift guitars sound infectious and soothing behind Austin's vocals as he sings the opening verse of the song in first person. Austin is singing about feeling stressed about falling for a certain someone and how people are quick to judge others relationships and their antics but little do those people know is that your head is telling you one thing but your heart is saying something totally different, and then there's society saying something else. After Austin sings the first verse, by the time he gets to the third line, the continuous guitars stop for few short seconds and synths are heard before the song unleashes into a guitar driven chorus. Austin belts out the chorus of the song with rigid guitars behind him. His vocals are big and captivating and do not get lost over the heavy guitars and drums. The chorus is even danceable for some as it is appealing and attention grabbing on all fronts.

The upbeat guitar melody pairs well with the Austin's crystal-clear harmonies as the chorus rides out and Austin sings verse number two. Here, he sings in second person. He continues to sing about falling for another girl that reminded him of the girl from his past, only to get hurt again because why? His heart made him feel the way he felt to go for the same type of person and in the end he ended up being hurt and "feeling idiotic once again as he doesn't seem to learn from the mistakes that he keeps making over and over again. Following the second verse, Austin sings the chorus once more. Following the chorus is the third and final verse of the song. Here, is the epiphany that he has singing this story. He sings with pure emotion as he explains that he is writing for heaven above just to find the right one as his heart seems to make all the wrong decisions for him. Austin sings that when this love does come, it is true since its coming from above and the person who deserves the love, will give the love back and then he'll be showing his love out for the ones who hurt him in the past to see it too. Following the next chorus, the guitar melodies move into a bridge that becomes juxtaposed by an unexpected, faintly dubstep-tinged breakdown that is surely danceable. Here, Austin explains that you can try and control what your heart wants even if you can't and that it's time to live the life that you want to live without the stresses and that you have to open your eyes to what is in front of you as opposed to what you are feeling in your heart. Austin sings these out in a whispery like tone that goes well with the dance tinged bridge before the song experiences one final, big chorus before it rides out to an end.

These past couple of days my life's been feeling like a nintendo game
Knowing where and how I messed up but still doing it all over again
I know I shouldn't but it's just so hard to not fall for your type
Getting hurt over and over again but still hoping this time it will come out right
I guess it's in every boys genes to always go for the girls that's no good
Everyone turning around and judging you but if only they understood
Your mind is telling you one thing and your heart is saying another
But then there's society saying you shouldn't listen to one or the other

You cant control what your heart wants, you can't control what it beats for
Even if your head knows it's a game or a taunt, you can't control what it craves for
Knowing it'll turn out the same each time, you can't control what's deep inside
Having everything rubbed in your face, but yet you can't seem to turn away
Because you can't control what your heart is feeling
And you can't control what your heart wants, Oooh what it wants

You try and you try and you try to get her out of your head
But then you notice that all along she stole your heart instead
You try to do the best you can do and stay away from her
Falling for another girl like that to you it would be like the greatest sin
It's quite ironic how you go for the same type that hurt you once before
And it's quite idiotic that you fall for the same type that made your tears hit the floor
You can't seem to learn from the same mistake you've already made
So all along you been blaming it's been your fault for getting hurt again

Even if your head knows it's a game or a taunt, you can't control what it craves for

Until one day you open up and realize that you deserve someone so much better
So you sit down and start to pray and you even write a letter
Dear Heavenly Father I ask of you one wish
That you come down and bless my lips of one kiss
I ask for nothing else just a chance at true love
And I know it will be true because it will be coming from above
So that only the person that really deserves it I will give it to
And the next time we meet we will be uniting our lives in front of you

You can't control it but you can try
So it's time to take the wheel for a change and start to drive
It's time to live your life the way you'd like
Only you can make a difference all you have to do is open up your eyes

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Welat65 on 18/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 28/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 18 December 2015 02:22:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 10 - "WHAT HAPPENED?"

UserPostedImage

What Happened? Was a very personal record for me to write and even include on the album, especially. There was times before I made the album tracklisting that I contemplated whether or not including this song on it but I went along with it and came up with the decision to add it after all. That was mainly because I wanted my listeners to get the truth...of how I felt at a specific time in my life. You may be able to assume that I wrote the record when things weren't so great for me and I was really just feeling down and out, and we all get like that sometimes because like I said previously...life is a rollercoaster and we're human. It just gets even harder sometimes when you're dealing with your personal issues in the public eye, where you have little to no privacy. When a person who isn't famous has there issues, they might have the chance to vent out...but when you're constantly sought after your "vent" is most likely to make the newest issue of Culture Uncut so it gets tough sometimes and you feel a bit closed in. For me, as a musician I use writing music as a way to make me feel better when I'm feeling down and that was the case with "What Happened?" it was a dark time for me and I wanted to include this on Unscripted because I want my fans to know exactly how I was feeling. I don't want to give them a false picture of who I am and what I was going through, I want to get personal for them so they can feel more connected to me and can relate to me deeper. We all feel down sometimes even us famous folk, and What Happened is just an indication to people that I am human, I have feelings and I go through things just like you. I wanted the song to focus solely on my vocals so Toby Gad and I entered the studio, I had my guitar in hand and we just went for it, a beautiful, pure, deep and emotional track that I feel the fans will be able to connect to and feel closer to me with, even if I'm singing about feeling low. We all have those moments and I give my listeners the chance to feel my pain with the song. After writing this, I did make a change in my life to start making better decisions and to focus on being happy, and now? I couldn't be happier.

UserPostedImage

Genre: Acoustic Pop
Producers:Tobias “Toby” Gad

"What Happened?" is the 10th track off of Austin's sophomore album "Unscripted". The record, which follows the big "Control" was another record produced by Ryan Tedder for the album but this album takes a turn when it comes to the initial attitude and tempo of the record. What Happened? which was written by Austin Nimmo, has Nimmo open up the deepest depths of his album and for the first time on the album, there's a record that offers a large amount of of vulnerability and a change of pace in an album that derives with mostly mid-tempo and fast paced records. With "What Happened?" things are slowed down, and the lyrics hit deep. For the first time on the album, the production of the record is as minimal as can get and it really gives Austin the chance to shine vocally as it comes down to just acoustics and snapping beats along with Austin's gliding vocals that sway along emotionally over the guitar chords of this big acoustic pop ballad like as Austin promised for the album. Lyrically, Austin opens up in what seems like a diary entry that was made into a song and it is quite the tear jerker. Throughout the song, which was written sometime earlier this year while Austin was the midst of a barrage of media controversy, talks about happiness being lost in transition, losing yourself and questioning what happened to the person that he used to know, which seems to be himself, but due to all the insecurities and things closing in on him he seems to lose who he is. There's also an urge in the record to fly away and get away from it all that Austin gets across in the lyrics. Perhaps the most haunting lyric throughout the song is when Austin sings out "Life is flashing before my eyes, or it just the flashing lights?" that makes a listener assume that Austin might be talking about being in the public eye at all times as he works through his trial and tribulation. With that being said, "What Happened?" is a ballad that is able to stand on it’s own and is emotional and pure.

What happened to that boy in the photo by the window?
What happened to the boy I used to be
The laughs have passed and the smiles are gone,
The good times vanished and the pain is on,
He has been overcome by insecurity,
The walls are closing in and time is counting down,
For him to make a change
For him to make a change

Life is flashing before my eyes, or it just the flashing lights?
‘I am okay’ is one of my many lies,
I take all of my feelings and keep them bottled up inside,
Waiting for the moment when I am not afraid to hide,
And I hope that someday I will be strong enough to smile,
I hope that day is coming soon,
Cause I have been waiting a while.

What happened to the boy who never used to care?
What happened to the boy who would always be there?
He sits all alone listening to sad songs all day,
Waiting for the moment to come when the pain will go away,
He can’t find a reason for him to be here,
Now the walls are closing in and time is counting down,
For him to make a change,
For him to make a change and be happy.

Life is flashing before my eyes, or it just the flashing lights?
And i hope that somebody I will be strong enough to smile,
I hope that day is coming soon,
Cause i have been waiting a while.

Nobody can see past me as I hold back each tear,
Nobody can see how much of this life I fear,
They just see the smiles but don’t see the pain,
I walk through life alone again and again and again,
I need to spread my wings and fly away from this galaxy,
I need somebody to whisper in my ear ‘I see what you see,
And everything will be okay cause if you fall I will catch you,
And I will tell you that I love you if you tell me you love me too.’

But life is flashing before my eyes, or it just the flashing lights?
And i hope that someday I will be strong enough to smile,
I hope that day is coming soon

Edited by user 18 December 2015 02:46:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

freestylechamp on 18/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 18/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 19/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 18 December 2015 03:10:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
OOC: I just wanted to tell you that what you did will Austin Album is fantasic. It is so well put together and wonderful lyrics. You doing a great Job!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 18/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 20 December 2015 06:34:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 11 - "So (Where Do We Go)"

UserPostedImage

The next track is certainly another one that I love from he album. Following What Happened? I thought it would be a good idea to keep the initial vibe of the record the same but to speak about a different subject. I didn't want to jump right into an uptempo...I wanted to bring fans on a journey of the lows where I can offer them some beautiful ballads later on in the album that they can enjoy and although So is not a full on ballad, it has a wonderful ballad beginning until it hits the quick acoustic pop chorus that just takes you off guard. Recording this record with Dan Kanter was a great one because I got to learn a lot of instruments more closely and how they work in the studio. I love that Dan was very hands on with the process of the song and was also very in tune with how the initial product would sound in the end aside from just getting in the studio, telling me how to sing it. I don't really like that. I like to be hands on with the producer so theres a connection and when there's a connection, the results are better and that's exactly what happened with So. We created the guitar notes and entered the studio with my backing band and we just sang and played the instruments. It was more like fun then it was work because I love playing guitar and I can't wait to play this one live. The song is a true one too. We all have issues in our relationships where we get into petty fights and you ask where the hell do we go from here? You love them one minute, hate them the next. It's really just a game of back and forth and sometimes that's what can either make a relationship stronger or can break it. I open up about that in this record, another really vulnerable one that I know many people will be able to connect to.

UserPostedImage

Genre: Acoustic Pop, Pop
Producers: Dan Kanter

"So (Where Do We Go)" is the 11th track taken from pop musician Austin Nimmo's sophomore album "Unscripted". With just a few more tracks to go from the album, Austin seems to offer us the some of most vulnerable tracks from the album as "So" follows the haunting "What Happened?". Austin seems to continue the slow but captivating energy that the last two song on the album offered. "So" is an acoustic pop ballad that also offers elements of pop, with an melancholy undertone as Austin vulnerably sings about a trouble-some relationship but its clear that both really care deeply about eachother. Austin recalls different situations in which him and a loved one have butt heads and due to that, he seems to hate the loved one but all at the same time he loves them too. This subject opens doors for anyone who has dealt with a complicated relationship to be able to relate to the subject in which Austin is singing about as he questions the relationship and all the petty little fights and the point of it all. The story of it all is open ended and it's left up to the listener to assume whether or not the relationship ends or if they work their issues hence the "Where Do We Go From Here" point, do they break up? Or do they work it out? It's all open ended. "So" offers minimal to no backing production aside from a slow and cooing backing beat. Aside from that, the record offers mostly acoustic guitars and drums as the ballad builds up to the pre-chorus where Austin repetitively sings "where do we go from here?" echoing beautifully before the song breaks into an acoustic pop expedition as the instrumentals come to together for a catchy bounce where the acoustic guitar is heard giving distorted notes with a second guitar holding steady strums. After the chorus, Austin gets back to his captivating vocals. The record was written by Nimmo, and produced by producer Dan Kanter who helps in aiding the instruments along with Austin who plays the acoustic guitar on the record. The record was one of the later tracks written for the album. The record was first heard exclusively on Breakout, the album by established producers The Wolverines who remixed the song for their album. Their remixed version also appears on the deluxe edition of "Unscripted".

You can hit me with those fists
It won’t hurt as bad as what comes from your lips,
And you can beat me down with your words,
It doesn’t mean you’re not hurt

To be honest, I really hate you
And to be honest, I really freaking love you
So, so, so, so,
Where do we go from here?

So it’s the start of a new day,
Let’s see if we can try it a new way
It’s fine from the start,
By o'clock you’re breaking my heart and we’re back to square..
One of us has got to give in or else no one will win,
What are we fighting for?
I don’t even know anymore

So, so, so, so,

Every time that you smile,
I forget about fighting for a while
And then, something comes up again and before you know it we’re butting our heads,
I take it out on you,
You take it out on me,
Is this how you want this love to be?
I know you’re not stupid,
Even though I’ve called you dumb
And I know this thing could work,
But now all I am is numb
I’ve waited so long for someone like you to come along,
And now I don’t know if this could be a
Fairy tale never ending happily

And to be honest, I really fucking love you
So, so, so, so,

After tonight I don’t know if things can be the same
If this is love then its whys it some twisted game I don’t want to play
And I’m done,
I’m so done
I wish this song had a happy ending for you,
but sometimes one plus one doesn’t always equal the perfect two.
I know it doesn’t make sense, but neither do we
Is this how you want our love to be?

So, so, so, so,

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 20/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 28/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 20 December 2015 06:36:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 12 - "LOOKING UP"

UserPostedImage

"With the previous two tracks before "Looking Up" my fans were brought though a dark journey with me and you know the saying....Whenever there's darkness there will eventually be light? That's what happens following 'So'. With Looking Up, it's kind of like the revival in confidence following to dark songs that came prior to track 12, and that was the whole idea. When I made the tracklisting I had that whole idea in mind. Its like telling a story, you might be down for a certain period but there will come a time where you feel the need to breakthrough and that's where Looking Up comes in. It's such a positive record that will make you happy just by listening to it and I thought it was perfect to have as the second to last track. It's something to listen to when you're trying to have a better day, like if you've had a bad day or week...you have rely on this record to brighten up your spirits. This is also something that you can dance to and just enjoy on all fronts and that's why Looking Up is so special. It is just good for anyone. I met up with arguably the most sought after producer in the world, Max Martin, who I always love recording and I showed him the lyrics and song it for him and he really just loved the lyrics of the record and we spoke about the sound I wanted to for the record. I wanted something triumphant and uplifting and we listened to a ton of beats and one in particular just stuck out to me. That r&B vibe that it gives you but its still predominately pop, and then that buildup to the snapping chorus....it was just everything I wanted. We entered the studio after he cleaned up somethings on production and we just recorded the record. It was such a breeze and the results were awesome, I really love this record. Definitely one of my top 5 favorites in all of the album."

UserPostedImage

Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Max Martin, Henry Milton
Producers: Max Martin

"Looking Up" is the second to last track taken from Austin Nimmo's sophomore album "Unscripted" on it's standard edition. With the previous two tracks, the listeners were exposed to a sensitive and vulernable Nimmo as he offered captivating lyrics about feeling low and troublesome, but he certainly lifts the energy up and and lifts his listeners up in general with the second to last track, Looking Up. It seems as if Austin included to depressing type tracks on purpose to build them up with "Looking Up". The record is an empowering smash that that is perfect for building up listeners right from the very start of the record where Austin proclaims his listeners calling out "Things are looking up, keep looking up/Things are looking up, keep looking up" over r&b driven opening beats. The record itself is a fun, up-tempo pop record with retro flair that you could be singing along with in no time as Austin sings about looking up to a brighter day and wiping off the sadness of yesterday and enjoying all that life has to offer. Austin sings confidently over a steady drum set beat and a blast of horns help usher in the song's words about positive thinking. That's just the beginning as the song breaks into Austin's full-throated vocals that effortlessly cascade through the finger snapping chorus that includes lots of bass and has "anthem" written all over it. The record was produced by Max Martin and written by Nimmo, Martin and songwriter Henry Milton and was recorded in September of 2015 as one of the final records recorded for the album.

Things are looking up, keep looking up

It's a beautiful day and the sun is starting to shine
I'm making my way and I've got plenty of time
Those dark days are done and I'm out in the clear
No more days on the run and I've got nothing but cheer
I can't help but beam at this new joy I've found
I can't help but Dream as I lift off the ground

Things are starting to shine, so just try and smile
Just come along with me and we'll go out with style

It's a beautiful day and a new's on the rise
There's nothing to fear as the darkness dies
Come on, dance with me and get off the ground.
You know this is it, just look all around
We're finally free from the drowning fear
So let's have some fun and spread some cheer!
I'm so full of life that I'm bound to erupt!
It's so good to say things are looking up!

I see your frown and your down cast face
Just follow us around and we'll fly into space
Keep looking on ahead and you'll find your way
Just remember tomorrow's a brand new day
There's no reason to pout, no need to cry
Just try and believe and you'll feel so alive

Look up, look up, look up at the sky
Just the sight will send your spirits high
Tomorrow's a new day shining bright
Just hold on and know everything will be alright!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 20/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 28/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 23 December 2015 03:56:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING: TRACK 13 - "CHANGE THE WORLD"

UserPostedImage

"The final track! It's really been a long road! But we are here. It's pretty crazy how the album turned out. The album means so much to me from start to finish because I truly wanted to capture the essence of everything I have been through in the past two years and when I listen back I can't even believe that I've been able to do such a thing. When I finished the lat album so much was going on. It was pretty wild how I even was contemplating quitting music all together, but then I remembered all my fans and how many times they tell me that I've changed their lives and put smiles on their faces and that's what really got me to pick myself up. Them. They made realize and reminded me how much I truly love what I do and inspired me to continue living my dream, because to be quite frank...it gets hard sometimes but I don't see myself doing anything else. So this final track right here, "Change The World" is for them. Throughout the song I just urge for us to love eachother and sing for peace. I tell my fans, all of them, that no matter what.. just like they believe in me, I certainly believe in them too. It's something mutual, and its something deep so I wanted to end the album off with a big statement and Cirkut really helped me do just that. I wanted the final record to have many instruments with a slow, captivating notion. I didn't it to be a tear jerker, but something that could get to the heart. Due to us having to get all the instruments in place, and record it perfectly...of all the songs, this one took the longest to record and it was hard work. Just so all the alignments were in place and that I sung every part of the ballad perfect. It's definitely something worth listening to and this is the final track that will come from the standard edition. I truly thank all of you for streaming this album, and my fans, I love you so much. Here's "Change The World".

UserPostedImage

Producers: Cirkut

"Change The World" is the final track taken from Austin Nimmo's sophomore album Unscripted's standard edition of the album. On the deluxe edition of the album, four more songs are located for fans to enjoy. With that being said "Change The World" is a splendid way of ending the chapter of the album as it serves as the albums closer. Austin Nimmo teamed up with producer, Cirkut who he has a history with to create a cinematic ending to the album. Austin wanted something empowering and moving, something that could close the album is a big way lyrically and production wise. After a track like "Looking Up" which comes before Change The World, the latter creates more of an unrealistic approach to overcoming the odds but definitely gives the listener a genuine feeling that Austin is talking to them. Change The World is looked at as the final track on the album and for a bigger picture, an ode to the fans from Austin's heart. Over the symphonic like production, Austin sings about bullying in the first verse how a person "fire" burns out from the words of other people who's souls had been taken. Over the minimal production that continues to grow, Austin begins o sing about being there for the ones who have "nobody" and in the end singing for peace because he ultimately believes in the people who have been broken. He believes that he could make it through, even if they have to fight together. The beautiful subject of the song comes straight from Austin who has always been an advocate for anti-bullying after being a victim of bullying as well. Austin uses his experiences to create a record that could come straight from him to in turn try to pick up his millions of fans who maybe feeling bullied and is looking out for him to offer some courage. Production wise "Change The World" is a slow-moving, artistic combination of instrumentals with cellos accompany the leisurely computerized beat in the background. Austin changes notes as effortlessly as the violin strings accompanying him as his vocals are stripped back and slow but offer a captivating undertone that could keep a listener, listening.

Ah, hey, ah oh
Ah, hey, ah oh

Silent cries from a heart born broken
Disguised behind the eyes of a girl forsaken
Lonely lies made by those whose souls had already been taken
Wondrous fire burned out never to return again

If you got nobody, don’t worry I’m around
Just keep your head up, you won’t hit the ground
Find your love and let your heart speak
Sing for peace, yeah now sing with me

And I, I will not rest
Till every soul is saved
Till every fire is ablaze
And I, I know it's true
No matter what we'll make it through
Because I, I believe in you
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou

Ah, hey, ah oh
Ah, hey, ah oh

Broken road with curves and cracks just trying to make it last
But its getting cold, we try and try to overcome the past
Trying to fit the mold that the unforgiving world wants us to see
A heart of gold torn apart by what she could never be

If you got nobody, don’t worry I’m around
Just keep your head up, you won’t hit the ground
Find your love and let your heart speak
Sing for peace, yeah now sing with me

And I, I will not rest
Till every soul is saved
And I, I know it's true
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou

Ah, hey, ah oh
Ah, hey, ah oh

And together we will show them all
That we stand together and we stand tall
Cause no one can bring us down
In ourselves strength is found
And together we can change the world
Together we can change the world

Cause we, we will not rest
Till every soul is saved
No we, we will not rest
Till everyone is loved
Till everyone knows they are good enough
Yeah together we make it true
No matter what we will make it through
Because we, we believe in you
Because we believe in you

And I, I will not rest
Till every soul is saved
And I, I know it's true
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou
Yes, yoo-oo-ooou

Ah, hey, ah oh- Ah, hey, ah oh
Ah, hey, ah oh- Ah, hey, ah oh

FULL STANDARD EDITION
NOW STREAMING!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 23/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 23 December 2015 03:59:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

AUSTIN NIMMO - UNSCRIPTED -
DELUXE EDITION

UserPostedImage

STREAMING: TRACK 14 - "SO (WHERE DO WE GO) [WOLVERINES REMIX]"

Genre:EDM
Songwriters: A.Nimmo, William Grach, Roman Grach
Producers: The Wolverines

You can hit me with those fists
It won’t hurt as bad as what comes from your lips,
And you can beat me down with your words,
It doesn’t mean you’re not hurt

So, so, so, so,

So it’s the start of a new day,
Let’s see if we can try it a new way
It’s fine from the start,
By o'clock you’re breaking my heart and we’re back to square..
One of us has got to give in or else no one will win,
What are we fighting for?
I don’t even know anymore

So, so, so, so,

Every time that you smile,
I forget about fighting for a while
And then, something comes up again and before you know it we’re butting our heads,
I take it out on you,
You take it out on me,
Is this how you want this love to be?
I know you’re not stupid,
Even though I’ve called you dumb
And I know this thing could work,
But now all I am is numb
I’ve waited so long for someone like you to come along,
And now I don’t know if this could be a
Fairy tale never ending happily

And to be honest, I really fucking love you
So, so, so, so,

After tonight I don’t know if things can be the same
If this is love then its whys it some twisted game I don’t want to play
And I’m done,
I’m so done
I wish this song had a happy ending for you,
but sometimes one plus one doesn’t always equal the perfect two.
I know it doesn’t make sense, but neither do we
Is this how you want our love to be?

So, so, so, so,

DELUXE EDITION

STREAMING: TRACK 15 - "OUT"

Genre:Acoustic Pop
Producers: Dan Kanter, Austin Nimmo

You've felt this way for quite sometime
So many doubts no one around
I know it should be easy to figure out
If it is real or in your head

People talk and you lay there
Hoping somehow they'll realize
It's also about you they're talking about
But they go on and on again

But you gotta keep your head high
No shame to show what you're inside
And know one day they'll hold your hand
And scream out loud they're proud

I know you think now it’s not the time
And what you feel’s not worth their time
That something more important is on their mind
And that you need to change your life

People talk and you lay there
Hoping somehow they'll realize
It's also about you they're talking about
But they go on and on again

Cause rumor has it she's different
Rumor has it he is too
It's time to embrace the fact you're ok
You are not alone anymore out there

DELUXE EDITION

STREAMING: TRACK 16 - "ONE LAST CHANCE"

Songwriters: A.Nimmo, Kwon Michaels, Evan Trebley
Producers: Greg Wells

(I need you, I miss you
Please forgive me, I won't do it again)

I know that our story has ended a long ago
But i never wanted it to end
I want to be by your side again
I want to open the book and rewrite our story
I swear this time it will be a happy one

I know that I hurt you then
But people really can change
I live in guilt and sorrow everyday
I feel like it's killing me
I'm drowning in a black pool of tears

I swear that I will never do it again
I swear that I'll love you till the end
I know that you must hate me now
But one chance is all i need
Just one chance and I'll give up
I'll show you how much I've changed

Everyday seems meaningless to me
I have no energy to live
You are the only one who can light my way
I'm tired of living in this darkness
One chance is all i ask

If you don't wan to do it i wont' pressure you
I will keep watching over you from a distance
I'll support you in everything you do
But i don't know how much more i can keep going like that
I'm already slipping in the eternal darkness

I swear that I will never do it again
I swear that I'll love you till the end
I know that you must hate me now
But one chance is all I need
Just one chance and I'll give up
I'll show you how much I've changed

DELUXE EDITION

STREAMING: TRACK 17 - "BEAUTIFULLY DRIVEN"

Songwriters: A.Nimmo, Kwon Michaels, Evan Trebley
Producers: Dr Luke

Through my youth I grew
Despite of what I knew
I continued with such drive
As my life was such a ride

I felt like I was finally free
In my shadow I could see
Looking through my eyes
I felt everything was defied

I've been beautifully driven
Cross tied like a silk ribbon
Cause this is my life, fantasy
Discovered like it were a mystery
But you won't love yourself
Unless your beautifully driven

Until your beautifully driven

I'm a soul whose picture perfect
To the majority, I'm just another one
I have many places to rise still
Climbing above this steep hill

If you could taste my success
So please read back my text
And than you'll understand
I'm far from perfect

No one can knock me down
I'm me going for the crown
A test which I'll prove wrong
As I'm about to be gone

AUSTIN NIMMO - UNSCRIPTED IS AVAILABLE NOW!
FULL ALBUM STREAMING!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 23/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 23/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#18 Posted : 23 December 2015 05:29:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Ugh I hate when people I love release great albums because it always makes me come off as biased but I swear to got there is no bias when I say that this album is incredible Austin each song is so different there are some that make me just want to dance some that make me want to chill out with my friends and some that make me want to grab eight boxes of tissues and just cry in my bunk alone honestly I love how you can go from something so fun like "Dance" for example to something so personal like "What Happened?" I just love how you can so easily make that switch and I love how personal this album is it;s just incredible and yeah I'll be playing it for the rest of 2016 or until we get newer Austin music great job babe

ooc: Really great job on this album love the wide range of topics and the lyrics also found few songs that I'll probably end up jamming to from the sound alike great job Jaime :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#19 Posted : 23 December 2015 09:10:59(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Matt: Really well crafted piece of work, production, lyrics, music, all of it is great, well done man

OOC: without wanting to mirror what's already been said too much - fucking awesome.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 23 December 2015 11:09:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
Matt: Really well crafted piece of work, production, lyrics, music, all of it is great, well done man

OOC: without wanting to mirror what's already been said too much - fucking awesome.

Austin: Thanks!! Truly means a lot coming from you. You are arguably a music legend so to say such a thing really means to someone like myself. I really appreciate it Matt!

OOC: thanks to much for checking this out! I appreciate your kind words :')

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Ugh I hate when people I love release great albums because it always makes me come off as biased but I swear to got there is no bias when I say that this album is incredible Austin each song is so different there are some that make me just want to dance some that make me want to chill out with my friends and some that make me want to grab eight boxes of tissues and just cry in my bunk alone honestly I love how you can go from something so fun like "Dance" for example to something so personal like "What Happened?" I just love how you can so easily make that switch and I love how personal this album is it;s just incredible and yeah I'll be playing it for the rest of 2016 or until we get newer Austin music great job babe

ooc: Really great job on this album love the wide range of topics and the lyrics also found few songs that I'll probably end up jamming to from the sound alike great job Jaime :)

Austin: Thank you babe. You've been such an inspiration to not only me, but to millions of people in the world. You've stuck by me through everything as I've done with you and I'm glad we're here to celebrate my newest album release! Truly happy you love it. I wanted to eep it as a surprise that's why I didn't let you listen to it until it was released ;) I know you aren't biased and I'm just super hyped that you love it!! Love you.

OOC: Thank you John! Yeah with this album I wanted to show Austin off as more than just a catchy song maker. I wanted him to show off different styles and layers to him as a usician :)

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I just wanted to tell you that what you did will Austin Album is fantasic. It is so well put together and wonderful lyrics. You doing a great Job!

OOC: Thanks!! :)) Austin is like my favorite character from my bunch so I always try and put in a lot of effort for the things he does. I appreciate that

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Matticus on 23/12/2015(UTC)