logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<107108109110111>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2161 Posted : 19 October 2015 09:20:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Yeah, loyal is definitely the word. They get a lot of hate from other fan bases but I think they're just jealous of how dedicated they are." Riley chuckles and continues swimming around before reaching Chaelin, staying afloat as they converse. When she asks about his health, he smiles, more than happy to talk. It is actually nice to know that she has taken an interest in his well being. For Riley, there isn't many boundaries in a conversation. He is a very social person and is more than happy to chat away as long as it's nothing too controversial. "I'm doing a lot better, thank you. I'll always have asthma and breathing complications but I also had a lot of other things going on back then too. Don't worry, not going to collapse on you." Riley laughs and also catches the eye contact, returning it with a cute little gaze of his own. He still enjoys life and has such a positive energy even after everything. It's why so many people adore him.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2162 Posted : 19 October 2015 10:21:56(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
"Well that's good to hear! I never really met anyone who has asthma, I just heard of it through the years." She said smiling and fixing her hair back into place. "So what did you think of the radio interview we both did? I think it went really well and the show is going to go really far in all honesty." She said rubbing her eyes a little since the chlorine was irritating her. "I think I did pretty well for my first time... and the host wasn't rude in any way like other radio host that like to pick at every personal detail of your life," referring to Riley's breakdown in a past radio interview, due to the host asking obnoxious questions.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2163 Posted : 19 October 2015 10:51:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You've never met anyone with asthma before? Well I'm a living and....sometimes breathing example." Riley laughs and starts to swim over to the edge of the pool, motioning Chaelin to follow him. "Yeah, the interview went pretty well. I think you've probably figured by now that I love to talk so I do enjoy a good chat on the radio." Riley smirks and scratches his chin, thinking carefully about what he's going to say next. "So...I'm guessing you heard the comment that I made about you?" Riley smiles, obviously referring to when he called her cute. Riley wants to make it clear that he is interested in Chaelin as a potential romantic interest and not just simply as a friend but doesn't want to be so obvious about it. The flirty eye contact helps with it all too.
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2164 Posted : 19 October 2015 12:00:40(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin smirks and follows Riley to the edge of pool, "Um, Yeah I did and I was actually really happy that you found me cute, I'm guessing you also heard my comments about you as well? Mr.Spunk" she said laughing and referring to the word she described Riley on the radio interview. Chaelin read Riley's body language and got closer to him, but not to close to look as if she was forcing herself onto him, Chaelin was aslo giving her flirtatious eye look towards Riley, since it was becoming something mutual. "So I'm guessing we both have good things to say about each other?" She said flirtatiously to let riley slowly know that she is very well interested in something romantic between the both of them.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2165 Posted : 19 October 2015 12:40:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley holds onto the edge of the pool with one hand while he looks at Chaelin as she talks. He's glad that bringing up the comments made about one another was so easy and that it gave them an opportunity to highlight their interest in one another. For Riley, it was always going to be cool talking about those comments but he wasn't sure if that was going to be the same case for Chaelin as he doesn't know her that well. "Yeah, I heard them and thank you for the kind words. Very flattering. Although, I'd dial it back a bit on the use of the word "spunk". It has another meaning back home." Riley laughs and nods along when Chaelin states that they both have good things to say about one another. "Yeah, I guess we do." Riley smirks and swims a little closer. He pauses, trying to think of somewhere they could go after here. Staying in a pool for too long is not an attractive look but it's also too short notice to make reservations for dinner or anything fancy for tonight. Riley takes a gamble, hoping he doesn't give out the wrong message or sound desperate with what he's about to say. "You...uh...you want to head back to my room in a bit? We could order room service and talk a little more without chlorine burning our eyes and getting up our noses." He gives a friendly smile. Riley needn't worry as he doesn't give off the impression of sleazy as it's just not him anyway. He always has a very friendly demeanour which Chaelin can probably sense.
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2166 Posted : 19 October 2015 13:09:54(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

"Oh...my bad" she said awkwardly laughing since she had no clue what the word meant and now wasn't sure if she used it in the right context. "Um sure? I'll be glad to" Chaelin said smiling, she wasn't sure where it was going but she wasn't someone to judge people or automatically think of the most horrible scenarios so she trusted her instinct and joined riley for some Dinner at his hotel room. Chaelin then headed to the pool stairs to walk out of the pool and began to dry herself, "So have you gotten any new offers for movie roles? And how are things going with the show?" Chaelin was really intrigued about acting roles and since she was legit swimming with one of Hollywood's biggest actors she just had to slip a question about it. "I'm pretty sure Hollywood was worried when you had your accident at the FCA's..losing one of their biggest actors would be tragic, but good thing your here" she said smiling and trying to show Riley that his recovery was very well wanted.
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#2167 Posted : 26 October 2015 15:07:03(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin Begins to follow Riley to his hotel room, she was extremely nervous but after getting to know Riley she was sure nothing too raunchy would happen. After entering the Elevator she notices Riley presses one of the floor numbers that was extremely high up, Chaelin was extremely scared of heights so the feeling of a metal box carrying her up that high was nerve racking. "A room up this high must terrify you? " Chaelin said trying to mask the inner fear she had for heights. Chaelin jumped a little inside after the elevator began to lift up floor to floor since she had a bad child Hood experience of her sister jumping up and down in a elevator in her old apartment in France that scared her for life was beginning to pop up once again. After reaching the floor of Riley's room she gave a long sigh of relief and was glad to be on a sturdy floor once again.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2168 Posted : 26 October 2015 16:03:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley knows for a fact that the date will not get out of hand. He likes to take things very slowly and would never just jump into bed with the first girl he sees. Being a huge name, travelling a lot and very much single, it wouldn't be frowned upon if he were to hook up every now and then but Riley isn't that type of guy. The only thing he worries about when starting a relationship is if the girl wants to move too fast. Not that he isn't flattered by it, but Riley doesn't like letting people down and refusing to have sex with a girl may hurt her self esteem. Luckily, Chaelin doesn't seem like the type of girl to jump his bones out of nowhere so Riley doesn't have to worry about that. When Chaelin asks if it terrifies him being this high up, he smiles and shakes his head. "Not at all. When you bungee jump off of a tower in Australia, a few floors up in a hotel is nothing." Riley laughs and looks at the numbers in the lift increase as they pass each floor. He does a lot of charity events which includes a lot of climbing and heights, plus he's the adventurous outdoors type anyway so a fear of heights isn't something he possesses. As they exit the lift, Riley takes a left and starts to proceed down the long corridor. Passing every room, it feels like they're never going to get there. Eventually, after turning a corner and walking past even more rooms, they reach No. 231, Riley's door. He swipes his card and unlocks it, opening the door for Chaelin and reaching in to turn on the light switch. "Ladies first, of course."
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2169 Posted : 27 October 2015 13:39:42(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin walks into Riley's room and begins to observe. The room was extremely elegant and you could tell that room service had came by not too long ago. She sat on the edge of Riley's bed and grabbed the menue on the side of his bed, "So lets eat?" She said smiling to Riley and handing him the menue, "Ill have the chiken salad" she said quietly since she didn't know how Riley would react to her choice of meal. Chaelin after handing Riley the menue asked if she could use his bathroom since she wanted to dry herself off a little more since she wasn't a fan of eating while she still had a wet body. She removed her towel revealing her wet body and clothes and walked towards the bathroom to clean up and removed the chlorine smell she had due to swimming in the bathroom.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2170 Posted : 27 October 2015 13:54:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley closes the room door behind him as he walks into the room. He hears Chaelin's voice trail off as she selects her food from the menu which causes Riley to laugh slightly. Although he doesn't eat meat himself, he's not one of those militant vegans who looks down their noses at all the meat eaters of the world. "Don't worry, you can order whatever you like. Not going to force you to chew through a bowlful of carrots." He chuckles and sits down on the bed, taking the menu as Chaelin goes off to freshen herself up. He makes a mental note to do the same afterwards. Riley scours the menu to find something filling as, even though many places tend to the needs of vegetarians now, vegans still get overlooked. Nearly all of the dishes without meat still contain cheese or other animal produce. "Looks like it's garden salad for me," he says quietly. He picks up the phone, about to dial up room service before he calls out to Chaelin, raising his voice slightly so she can hear him over the running water. In all honesty, his regular voice could have probably been heard as, even though he's very cute and cuddly, Riley has this extremely deep and gruff voice which can sound intimidating. "I'm about to phone down. Are you wanting a dessert too?"
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2171 Posted : 27 October 2015 14:29:46(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

"Do they have cheese cake?" She asked while wetting her hair to remove the chlorine smell then still lingered. After chaelin was done freshening up she headed to sit next to Riley on the bed and continued to look around the room observing all the elegant things she didn't have in her room since the stay was coming out of Chaelins pocket. After Riley was done ordering she began to ask him more questions "So are you guys working on any new music lately". Chaelin was really interested in the music production life so much of her questions sometimes to big artist are about them being in the studio or the type of energy they bring into the studio. "Me and the girls have been locked in a studio room for days, so it feels good to be outside of it and to eat actual food instead of the boring fast food we eat due to not having enough time to actually cook a good home meal." Chaelin was also a fan of Riley's voice so the more questions she asked the more she could hear than deep, muscular voice he had, which he uses for many of his acting roles that Chaelin was a fan of too.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2172 Posted : 27 October 2015 14:43:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"They have...strawberry cheesecake...and...that's about it, I'm afraid," he says as he scans the menu. As the two of them converse, Riley holds the phone up to his ear, waiting to get through to reception. It's a huge hotel and Weekend are not the only big names staying here so it's extremely busy at all hours of the way. When Chaelin asks about the new music he nods and smiles, seeming rather happy to talk about it. A lot of artists can be weird when it comes to discussing their music, wanting to keep everything under wraps but not Weekend. "We are almost finished recording our third album...or fourth, if you count the expanded edition of the first record. We actually recorded a song last night in Dustyn's room with a little makeshift microphone and audio equipment. Going for a more electro-pop sound this time around." Riley smiles and adjusts some of the pillows behind him so the wait for an answer on the phone is a lot comfier. "What about you and the girls? When do you think you will debut, as a whole group? Oh and sorry to hear about the fast food. That's one thing I can't eat. I'd rather have Scott's cooking, which is something I wouldn't recommend." Riley laughs, which is just as deep and mesmerising as his speaking voice.
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2173 Posted : 27 October 2015 15:12:23(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

"The strawberry cheesecake will do" she said smiling. "Me and the girls might debut together this December or maybe January if the album isn't done by then, but that's cool how you guys are going for a more electropop sound, I can't wait to see how that sounds actually" CMBD's album was going for more of a alternative pop sound but they didn't really know what they were going for so many type of pop genres were being recorded. "I have this one song that I been writing, but I don't officaly know if it should be on the album since I can't get no one to collaborate on it since I'my very picky on it since I Want it to be this huge ballad that can be heard from space" she said laughing at her exaggeration. "It's one of those songs you know can be a complete hit or a miss if it has the wrong person singing it ...I just don't know if I'm the right person singing it since we made so many different versions of it" Chaelin said looking out to the downtown clubs and pubs below from the hotel room window.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2174 Posted : 27 October 2015 15:37:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley eventually gets through to the reception all the way on the bottom floor and sends their room service request. After hanging up, he's glad to hear that the change in sound is getting some support as Weekend are known for their rock-pop style so changing things up may not go down well with a lot of people. "Yeah, we decided to try something a little different. It'll still be Weekend. We still write the songs and craft them all. Just wanted to try something a little different for album three though." Riley smiles and listens as Chaelin talks about finding the right person to collaborate with as he knows the struggle of wanting everything to sound right and authentic, especially with this new album which will be a major gamble. "OK well, who would be the ideal person to feature on it? Doesn't matter if it's far fetched. When you close your eyes and hear the other voice, what does it sound like? Maybe I could help you find the right person?" Riley smiles warmly at her and he brings his feet up onto the bed before there is a knocking at the door. When he opens it, Riley is shocked to see a rather naked Billy who barges into the room.

"Room service put those little chocolate mints on your pillow yet, Ri?" Billy asks, acting rather casual like this scenario is just an everyday occurrence.

"Um, yeah....help yourself, man." Riley looks a little confused as he watches his naked band mate grab the little mints. He knew Billy was a chocoholic but this really was ridiculous.

Billy pops one of the mints into his mouth and looks over at Chaelin. "Nice to see ya." He winks before exiting the room.

Riley looks back over at Chaelin, looking dumbfounded after the weird event. "I...can't apologise enough for him. Billy is...well he's Billy."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 27/10/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#2175 Posted : 27 October 2015 15:52:53(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

●︿● "Ummm, OMG" Chaelin busted into laughter after watching the one and only Billy Khan barge into a room naked. Chaelin was already at the point of tears and finally stopped laughing since she couldn't handle the pain in her stomach, after clearing her teary eyes she walked back and sat in the edge of Riley's bed "Oh god..anyways so In the song I want this really low dark voice to come after my part since the instrumental is very dark and loud I want something vocal to sorta reflect it" she said still laughing and trying to wipe the tears of laughter off her cheeks, "Is that a normal thing for Billy?" She said wondering if all the rumors of Billy being a nudist in close...well open doors too was true as the media said before. "Not in a thousands years I would think something like that would ever happen, lord this break was sure an eye opener" Chaelin said sarcastically.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2176 Posted : 28 October 2015 13:41:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley isn't really sure how to react. Part of him wants to laugh at how casual Billy was about the situation but the other half of him was a little offended that he would just do that in front of Chaelin. If things go well and they go on more dates after this, it means Chaelin's already seen his band mate naked before even giving Riley so much as a kiss on the cheek. When he sees that she finds it funny though, he relaxes a little and lets out a small chuckle. "Uh...well if my singing was as deep as my talking I'd happily volunteer." Riley has a rather rough manly voice but when he sings, he always provides the highest harmony in the group and has an incredibly high range. He laughs, scratching his neck and looking over at the door, hoping not to hear another knock coming from it any time soon. "Well it was unpredictable and crazy stunts like that are a regular occurrence with Billy. You never know what you're going to get with him. That was quite tame in comparison to a lot of his antics." Riley laughs and gets off the bed, making his way to the bathroom to wash the chlorine from his hair properly. "If the door goes again it may be room service but if I'm not out in time, make sure to look through the peep hole first. It could be Billy again."
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2177 Posted : 28 October 2015 14:14:48(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

"I'll make sure to look first" she said laughing and what just happend earlier. After Riley walked off to the restroom she sat on his bed and reached for one of the small chocolates billy was talking about, she unwrapped one and threw it in her mouth, "Well...they are good" she said after chewing the small chocolate multiple times. Chaelin was more of a white chocolate type of gal so she really wasn't a fan of it, but seeing that Billy would barge into a room naked for one must mean that they must be some real quality sweets. While chaelin continued to chew the chocolate and finally finish it, another knock on the door was heard, "I'll get it" she said heading to the room door. Chaelin looked through the peep hole and was glad it was room service with their meals, "Just place it here" she said to the room service assistant pushing the cart of food into the room. "The food is here Riley" she said in a happy tone since eating was one of her favorite things to do since she was a food fanatic. After making sure it was the right meals they ordered she waited for Riley since eating before the person your "dining" with is considered rude in Korean culture.
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#2178 Posted : 11 November 2015 10:39:51(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin sits on a bench at the hotels private gym, she was wearing a casual work out outfit since she was meeting Riley for a work out session. She didn't know how to properly "work out" if you say so, so she called up Riley to see if he could teach her some basic gym techniques. Chaelin was very nervouse since she heard about the media having eyes on her every move, so she didn't know if Riley was bothered by it and wanted to continuine to hang out with her. In a matter of seconds riley could be seen approaching from the gym windown so Chaelin was beginning to get a little anxiously about what was to come.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2179 Posted : 11 November 2015 11:09:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley walks into the room with his gym bag, looking quite the part as he drinks from his plastic sports water bottle. He waves across at Chaelin to acknowledge her before heading into the changing rooms to get ready for his workout. Regardless if Chaelin was there or not, Riley was going to head down to the gym anyway as it's like a sanctuary to him so it's not as if it's made a dent in his plans for the night. He likes spending time with Chaelin so that's a bonus too. Riley still isn't all that sure exactly where they are both heading but that's not to say he doesn't enjoy being around her. Of course, Riley is attracted to Chaelin and he'd never say no to another date but there's something really holding him back from actually making it official and despite a handful of dates, a kiss hasn't even happened yet. It's probably due to the fact that when he does kiss her or go from "single" to "in a relationship", it'll be the final nail in the coffin for him and Michelle which was a huge and very important period of his life. This is the first time Riley's been single as an adult and despite being with Michelle for three years, he still considers himself as pretty inexperienced in the dating game. All of these thoughts rush around his head as he gets changed in the locker room. A few minutes later, he emerges back into the gym wearing a grey tank top, black shorts and the latest sneakers. Riley still holds his fancy water bottle in his hands, looking like some sort of personal trainer. He smiles at Chaelin as he walks over to her. "So we meet again!"
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2180 Posted : 11 November 2015 11:40:40(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin smiles at Riley as he walks from the changing room, she gets up and heads to give him a tight long hug. Chaelin hadn't really given him a good hug before so she wanted to show some real affection towards him. She felt that the friendly dates had gone on to long so she needed to show him that she indeed want something more intimate with him. "Haha, So how have things been?" Chaelin said looking up at him since he was much taller than her. "I never really worked out before in a gym, so I'm a little anxious" chaelin said masking the real reason why she was extremely nervous. Chaelin grabbed herself a towel and placed it around her neck since she knew they would get a little sweaty with the work out to come. "So lets get physical" chaelin said sarcastically referring to the well know song. Chaelin also couldn't stop to notice Rileys built figure, he looked more muscular than the time before.
UserPostedImage