logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 02 December 2015 17:31:45(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Released: December 11th, 2015
Recorded: 2013-2015; Out of This World Studios, LA
Genre: Electronic, Alternative R&B, Indie Rock
Label: Studio60 Records, Various
Producers: FancyN, inZane
Exec. Producer: Anniken Dahl-Smith

ALBUM
Respected label exec., manager and radio persona Anniken Dahl-Smith brings forth a handful of her artists on the Original Soundtrack for the long-awaited HBO series, Consequences and man are you gonna love it. 2 years since the Consequences project in full was announced, it's accompanying album is to be released December 11th, 2015, featuring some of the hottest and newest names in the music industry, including tracks from Lotus, Cristina Lake, Mi•Mi, Rum & Coke, Aikya Balan and Dae Ho Park but also unexpected debut tracks from the GQ-queen Dakota '@SupremeBurritoShade' Sanchez, cosplays it-girl Winnie and the elusive Zane Anoshkin. Despite all the support, Allison Cooper centers the project, holding it all down as the star of the show should.

The serie's album has 13 songs full of questioning society, love, growth, and Allison's [the main character in Consequences] stability. It's lyrics in songs like "Bigger", "Grown", and the hit single released earlier this year "Down the Road" the artists scorn themselves and cave into the fact that they can't carry the weight of the world on their shoulders. "Your Turn" and "Die Soon" tells the story of the outcasts who live on, while "Sand Dreams" shuffles touch on the mind of what a "normal teenager" thinks. "Flashbacks", "3", and "Behind the Mask" all convince Allison into a life of ill-will due to the lack of support from the world show in "Matriarch Blues", "As My Own" and "Dress Up". It's no doubt that the album will throw you in a whirlwind of feelings. Don't believe us? Just look at some of the best quotes from the album:

Your Turn wrote:
"We've been victims of a teaching that contradicts us/They've been victims of a way of thinking that prevents questioning/Are we in the wrong cause the world's young and ignorant?/I just want for you to love you" - Aikya Balan

Sand Dreams wrote:
"Nothing ever seems quite right/When dwelling is your pasttime" - Coke

In Change We Trust wrote:
"I could've grown tall and pushed the stars toward the inner city/If only you'd let me" - Allison Cooper

Behind the Mask wrote:
"Really, who are we, if not what we want to believe/It's so easy, don't think" - Rum

3 wrote:
"You my friend, you never had a heart/Just consequences and different levels of pain/For that void hiding behind your rib cage" - Dae Ho Park

Just goes to show from these excerpts alone that one minute you'll feel helpless and in the next, empowered. Getting into your feels with Coke will stop suddenly when Rum crushes all your dreams and introduces you to a more manipulative, anonymous kind of love. Aikya will have you take charge, encourage you to show others how to be different when it's "Your Turn" to play, but Allison Cooper reminds you that some people's fate are destined to go bad because "In Change We Trust".

"A good chunk of the show revolves around other people triggering and manipulating [the main character's] emotions so just to be a smart ass, I want the same events to take place within the actual soundtrack of the project. I wanted the listener to not just hear the album but to feel. Most of the tracks are written in 2nd person and it was something I carefully constructed. The emotion and pain within their voices give the idea that they are singing to themselves but in the right mood and setting, a listener could easily feel they are being sung to. I want this to feel like a real rollercoaster. You'll be up, you'll be down, at one point you'll just flat out hate it, but you'll listen until the last second."

TRACKLIST
1. In Change We Trust
2. Bigger
3. Your Turn
4. Die Soon
5. Sand Dreams
6. Down the Road
7. Flashbacks
8. 3
9. As My Own
10. Dress Up
11. Matriarch Blues
12. Behind the Mask
13. Grown

Thoughts from the musical curators: Nina "Rum/FancyN" Tarantino & Zane "Zayne/inZane" Anoshkin

UserPostedImage

Rum wrote:
"The thing is, this series is crazy. All we wanted to do was create an album that matched up to it. I really think we got close to that here. There's so much insight and drama within these songs and they work in and out of context of the show and trust me, that was really hard to achieve. Especially considering that the plot, objective and perspective of the series channels an inner David Copperfield. The story of Consequences is one that surrounds around a dystopia that has no set location. It just seems to follow [the main character] around no matter where she goes. A mobile-dystopia is what I'll call it. She suffers from the consequences not of her actions but her her actions themselves are but a consequence of her sinister fate. She spends her days cynical and yet reaches out for help. She blames the stars for her life and the turn of all events but then turns around and scolds herself by showering her thoughts and dedicating her actions in the name of self-loathing. Maybe she's the only girl out there being abused and ultimately used as a tool for mass murder but she isn't the only one who will forever consider herself a trainwreck and serve a twisted form of self-discipline--even when she knows better. For me, that is definitely close to home. I feel that message completely and I wanted to make sure that with every song put up for consideration in this album, I sensed just that."

UserPostedImage

Zayne wrote:
"The biggest challenge for this soundtrack was knowing the difference between theatrical and melodramatic. Consequences is full of theatrics of course, because it's a show and since it is in fact a Thriller, there is an obvious overload of drama that should keep watchers on the edges of their seats. But thanks to the amazing writer of this show, it has it's balance of no-chill. It goes through some of the worst things to happen to a teenage girl without once tripping itself into a ditch of cliches or the like. That's what I respect so much about this series. It's dark, disturbing, heart-wrenching but very insightful and overall intriguing. It has that natural quality that will make you watch episode 1 and wake up the next day hating the series for being so graphic but after making you think about it when you'd probably rather not, you'll come back for episode 2. And the episode after that. And the episode after that until the series is finished and you give yourself time to think about it and then end up finding yourself watching it all over again. It's an addictive series because it's such a daring series. When I was watching during the first private screening, I found myself asking more than once, "are they even going to be allowed to show this on live national television?" True albums that features music that questions society and culture and art like it's supposed to, have no problem giving off these same feelings. But some of the things the music of today really lacks just so happen to be having the presence and power that questions and expresses and for the few records that do, it's seems to be hard to find that balance between theatrical and melodramatic. My biggest goal going in was to find that balance and apply it but it seemed with the handful of artists that we wanted on the soundtrack, the balance was already there and had neutralized itself within the early stages of writing..

I know, I know, I've been talking for a minute now because I'm such a pussy for music--especially good music--but basically what I'm trying to say is: this is a damn good album featuring some damn good people based on a damn good show and I wasted 2 years underestimating the potential of it.

Edited by user 06 December 2015 15:39:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 02/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 02 December 2015 19:56:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Allison Cooper - In Change We Trust
Length: 2:54
Genre: Indie Pop
Written by: Yasmine Kiambang
Produced by: inZane

In Change We Trust is a sparsely-produced, gentle ballad performed by Allison Cooper about that moment when fate kicks in and causes a grave change in one's life. It has a measured pace and features slight vocals and whispered cadences by Cooper, a baritone bass in the background, hesitant drums, and coiling guitar riffs. The track opens up the Consequences soundtrack intimately and in a surprisingly tranquil manner. The echoey guitar trails with Allison's vocals, as she admires and yet in a way, complains about change. "The force is so aesthetic/Still, nothing was ever the same/With You, nothing is ever the same/But in Change we trust" she coos, politely saying that sometimes, shit happens and this is her accepting the change that comes with it gracefully. She even goes as far as to refer to change as a sort of higher power, emphasizing just how much it acts on it's own without anyone's consent.

Allison Cooper

Something 'bout seeing the stars, watching them collide
Looking up in the widest of eyes
I could've grown tall, and pushed them towards the inner city
If only you'd let me

Nothing was ever the same
But in Change we trust, trust, trust

Something 'bout seeing the stars, right as they align
All the pieces fall in place, you still can't make out the signs
Until it hits you like a car in motion, but gracefully, slowmotion
It all comes crashing down, no matter where you set it
The force is so aesthetic

Still, nothing was ever the same
With You, nothing is ever the same
With You, nothing is ever the same
Trust, trust, trust
Trust, trust, trust

Something 'bout forcing these stars, to stop darkening your skies
And ultimately quitting, without a fight
It's me versus them, them versus me
And the world's on their side

Mi•Mi - Bigger
Length: 3:49
Genre: Pop
Written by: Airemese Smith, Mi Kyung Lee
Produced by: NinaT, inZane

Bigger is a mid-tempo pop driven ballad that contains dark, chilling, and tense elements within its production. The song consists of guitars (all played by inZane), piano (played by FancyN) and synths which play over a pulsing bass line and amazing vocals from the K-pop girl group, Mi•Mi. The single is written in the key of F# minor, in common time, with a tempo of 83 beats per minute. The vocal range of the group spans from F♯3 to C5 as they deliver vocals full of emotion, perfectly showcasing stain and fear.

Lyrically, Bigger is about losing a "little girl" losing her innocence and throwing herself out into the big blue world, not being able to defend herself despite the fact that she is mature now and smart. Just like in Consequences, the "little girl" always finds herself getting hurt despite the scenario simply because the problem is always over her head and bigger than her. Being a group that is known for their innocence and have expressed their fear of fame and everything that unfolds after in their latest a-side/b-side single "What You Like" and then express how stupid and eager they were for a taste of fame in "ABCs", they fit the theme of the song like a glove.

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

Knew yourself, knew your worth
Learned what they like and why it worked

Just to mistake lands mines for fireworks
Burned out your tires from these twists and turns

You're going nowhere, tracking dirt
Took on the world, and it cost you the earth

You're just a little girl..spinning

Who's gon' stop these carousels?
Yelling for help but the world's still spinning
You can only go so far by just thinking for yourself
If only you were bigger

It took a while, to get you to smile
A while to build you up, even still, you're so fragile

Thought you were grown, just goes to show
When you make the wrong move, it all goes wrong

Cause you're just a little girl..spinning

If only you were bigger!

Bigger in body and mind!

If you were just bigger in their eyes, you wouldn't be victimized!
You wouldn't even make these same mistakes
If you were bigger, you'd know to when to throw your weight

But you're just a little girl..spinning!

You're just a little girl..spinning

Don't you wish you were a little bigger?

Aikya Balan - Your Turn
Length: 4:20
Genre: Electronic, Glitch Hop
Written by: Aikya Balan, Airemese Smith
Produced by: NinaT

In Your Turn, the music slows and calms, sounding almost like a lullaby, soothing the listener as Aikya Balan softly coos out words that taunts a confused "player" as they watch people battle it out on the gameboard of love. She takes on the role of that voice inside the player's head, trying to accustom him to the presence of these "barbarians" who've broke his heart and then turn around to break each other's. But this isn't just a song about love, or criticizing it. Like a cheetah carefully and slowly approaching its prey, Aikya sets up the track to reverse the audience’s expectations and completely change the theme of the song. “Everyone can't have a turn, but aren't I so lucky it's mine?,” she sings as the bass drops on Your Turn. Suddenly, the song becomes about being different in a society taught to hate their differences. She spends the next 3 minutes, convincing and encouraging this player that the only way to beat these "barbarians" at their own game is to just love yourself.

"Everyone is guilty/No one knows what they've done wrong/But if enough fingers point, the world plays along" She sings, stepping up the pace and breaking down exactly why hating yourself because you don't find within the guidelines of a society is stupid, mostly because those who criticize you can also see that they don't fit the criteria either. No one even knows why that criteria exists or why they should tend to it but since the people around them do it, they strive to fit in. "Only grow thoughts in your brain/You wouldn't mind putting in a vase/Is that what you really want on display?" Anniken Dahl-Smith pops up towards the end of the song and poses as one of the "barbarians" saying in her everyday posh British (although she's Norwegian) accent, trying to encourage the player to confine themselves to what they think others will appreciate. "But if it's your turn, show them all how to play" eggs on Aikya, telling the player that since it's their turn, they should set the example and just be themselves.

Aikya Balan
Anniken Dahl-Smith

Everyone's had their fun
Left themselves completely numb
'Cause all they do is give into wrong
It's normal
Everyone's played their part
Toyed with hearts
'Cause loving is hard--even just themselves
It's perfectly normal

Everyone's kicked you down
Shut you out, pushed you 'round
It's just initiation... this time
There are no lessons learned
You forget it all as you yearn
Everyone can't have a turn, but aren't I so lucky it's mine?

Love, lust, hate
You'll swear they're all the same
Love, lust, hate
No ordinary pain

Everyone is guilty
No one knows what they've done wrong
But if enough fingers point, the world plays along
Everyone's a sinner
The one's who convict just don't realize
You know too well it's a mistake to generalize

You're a different kind of gay
Feel the words of Marvin Gaye
Who could hold it all back this long?
And everyone hates you for it
'Cause they can never feel the same
But if it's your turn, show them all how to play

Love, lust, hate
You'll swear they're all the same
Love, lust, hate
No ordinary pain

Where's the love if you can't even find it for yourself?
What's the point if your expressions only gets shelved?
If these feelings felt deserve their own chastity belt
Tell me where we've gone all wrong

Only grow thoughts in your brain
You wouldn't mind putting in a vase
Is that what you really want on display?

We've been victims of a teaching that contradicts us
They've been victims of a way of thinking that prevents questioning
Are we in the wrong cause the world's young and ignorant?
I just want for you to love you

Only grow thoughts in your brain
You wouldn't mind putting in a vase
Fuck being ashamed
Staying true is the only way

Love, lust, hate
They swear it's all the same
But just maybe, they shouldn't be
thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 02/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 06 December 2015 13:26:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

WINNIE - Die Soon
Length: 4:21
Genre: Synthpop
Written by: Winnie Minami, Airemese Smith, Yasmine Kiambang
Produced by: inZane, FancyN

Serving as one of 2 of the new, exclusive voices debuted on this soundtrack, WINNIE rolls in on the 4th song of the record, serving her very own fight song. Accompanied with a booming bass and a few synths, Die Soon is electronica heaven. Winnie's sickled voice stands tall as a persistent beat and a yelping sample dances around her. Winnie sings about a lotus flower as it goes through it's own life cycles. "I know it will die soon," she sings passively, pointing out that the listener knows it just as much. She continues describing the week long life, describing the blooming of the flower in her own words as, "It reached out all it's arms but was never held, no matter how bright it's hues". It's clear that flower is but a mere metaphor, standing for a bright young girl who's stuck in a setting that differs from her and is now an outcast.

"The wider it's wing span, the more it was fit for crucifixion, now what is it gonna do?" She says in the next line. The more confidence the young girl has, the more it seems people want to tear her down. Eventually, she "curled up in a ball" just as a flower would begin to die by shriveling up, and her "petals fell off" and her days as a flower that stood tall were now over. "And then she will rise!" Winnie begins to chant, revisiting the first verse and the hook and relieving the "flower" of all doubt that it will survive. The instrumental gets just as empowering as the up and coming singer who's spent the last 4 years busking her way around Los Angeles instead pursuing a proper career, due to being convinced by her own mother that she will never make it. Now here she is, singing out to the world in her very first track that anybody can survive and calling out everyone who thinks differently.

WINNIE

There was a flower that bloomed in between the cracks
But I know it will die soon
The petals fell in the mud it called a foundation, how sad
I know it will die soon
But I didn't have to tell you that

I know it will die soon
I know it, I know it
I know it will die soon
I know it, I know it

There was a flower that emerged from it's shell, a story too good to be true
It reached out all it's arms but was never held, no matter how bright it's hues
The wider it's wing span, the more it was fit for crucifixion, now what is it gonna do?
I saw it curl up in a ball, watched the petals fell off, I know it will die soon

I know it will die soon
I know it, I know it
I know it will die soon
I know it, I know it

And then it will be reborn
Into something brighter and brand new
And then it will be reborn
Stronger than ever, all thanks to you
AND THEN IT WILL BE REDORN
INTO SOMETHING TALLER AND COMPLETELY TABOO
AND THEN IT WILL BE REBORN
BETTER THAN EVER, NO THANKS TO YOU

I see what you did there
Took out it's chances of surviving by pretending to care

There was a flower that emerged from it's shell, a story too good to be true
It reached out all it's arms but was never held, no matter how bright it's hues
The wider it's wing span, the more it was fit for crucifixion, now what is it gonna do?
I saw it curl up in a ball, watched the petals fall off, but I know it will rise soon
You can quote me on that

I know it will rise soon
I know it, I know it
You can can quote me on that
I know it will rise soon
I know it, I know it
You can quote on me that
I KNOW IT WILL RISE SOON
I KNOW IT WILL RISE SOON
I KNOW IT WILL RISE SOON
YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT!
I KNOW IT WILL RISE SOON
I KNOW IT WILL RISE SOON
I KNOW IT!

IT DOESN'T NEED YOUR PITY OF BEING THROWN IN THE PITS
IT WILL RISE, IT WILL FIGHT, NO MATTER WHERE IT IS
YOUR OBLIGED SYMPATHY ONLY RESTRICTS
YOUR IMPLIED SYMPATHY ONLY RESTRICTS

You see what I did there?
There is power within all despair

Coke - Sand Dreams
Length: 3:30
Genre: PBR&B, neo soul
Written by: Airemese Smith
Produced by: NinaT

Quote:
Growing up, I noticed that I would frequently have some crazy ass dreams so I was always really intrigued in how I should interpret the cryptic messages. These days, I interpret dreams on my downtime, my friends call me every day with a new dream for me to translate for them and then of course I have my own. I think it's why I've always been such a visualist nowadays,I'm obsessed with imagination and dreaming.. Writing this song was my way of bringing together auditory perception (which I've been equally interested in because, you know... music) and the art of just visualizing in one song.

A sand dream can mean a lot of different things. To see sand in your dream overall signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. At the same time, it could just be a way of your conscious telling you that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by and slip away, sand is often associated with time, think "sands of time" or even an hourglass with sand inside. There's also the scenario of the sand being wet, in which it indicates that you're about to lose all balance in your life, or that you already did.

This whole song dances around the topics of over-thinking and daydreaming and giving up all control. I admittedly waste my time thinking and dreaming, but only in the name of being rational on this track. Whoever I was writing to, I wanted them to know that I was ready for a change, I was ready to give up control in my life, my mind and let them simply "conquer". But I think in a way, whoever that person is is already gone and yet I'm still calmly daydreaming about what we could've been when I ironically spent the time we actually had together, over-thinking why it would not have worked.

The song is soothing really, that feeling of something slipping away in your hands is meant to be kind of helpless but the way the instrumental just flows and settles in during the verses after suddenly pulling away in the chorus, it's kind of pleasing.

Coke

So here's the facts
I've been to hell and back
Never came back from that
Black and blue
The typical bruise, that's always been my muse
You for now
Maybe later too if you're really down
Found the time
Lost it in your eyes
Hope I said that shit right

Wasted all of our time
Thinking up something you'd like
Sorry I didn't realize it
Should've known you wouldn't have minded
Just as long as I didn't hide it
As long as I was done fighting
As long as I promised I'd really try then who knows?
There just might have been tomorrow
Us and whatever followed
Brick road

Sand.....dreams....it all falls freely
You've got me by the feet
And I think I'm giving in, I.. think I'm going under
Have you ever wondered why it all seemed so calmer
In my sand dreams, in my sand dreams?

I think I'll let you in, I.. think I'll let you conquer
Have you ever wondered why it all seemed so calmer
In my sand dreams, in my sand dreams?

Wasting all of this time
Complaining over lonely nights
Nothing ever seems quite right
When dwelling is your pasttime
Maybe I think too much
But it's why I'm in love
Everything is perfection
To indiscretion, I'm prone
But there could be a tomorrow
Us and whatever follows
Brick road

Sand.....dreams.....it all falls freely
You've got me by the feet
I think I'll let you in, I.. think I'll let you conquer
Ooh sometimes I wondered why it all seemed so calmer
In my sand dreams, in my sand dreams

Allison Cooper - Down the Road
UserPostedImage
Single: Down the Road
Artist: Allison Cooper
Release Date: March 2nd, 2015
Genre: Indie Pop, Indie Folk
Written by: Airemese Smith, Yasmin(e) Kiambang, Anniken Dahl-Smith
Produced by: inZane
Length: 3:22

Down the Road is a song by American recording artist Allison Cooper used for the soundtrack to the HBO series Consequences (2015). It was released on March 3rd, 2015 by Kaleidoscope Records as the lead single from the record. An Indie Pop ballad, Down the Road was co-written by the writers and directors of the series, Airemese Smith and Anniken Dahl-Smith. Contemporary music critics lauded the single, calling it "emotive" and "somber". Lyrically, Down the Road is used almost as an introduction of the main character in Consequences played by Cooper, named after Cooper and seemingly has an awful lot in common with Cooper as well. Just like any child going through a rocky childhood, in the song she's given advice like "it gets better" and throughout the lyrics she questions if it really does and judging by her own life, she indicates that it only gets worst, that life is a trap, a road she wants to turn around and run away from, a hole that she fell down and wants to climb out of like Alice might've, the Disney character that Cooper's eponymous character is based off of. And despite the fact that Allison Cooper the character had always felt like it was her against the world and soon enough in the series realizes that it actually is, by the end of the song, her stubbornness to forget, forgive and hope turns into a plea for help, the little girl she never got to be finally admitting her mistakes and asking for guidance.

Down the Road was initially written by Airemese Smith. Originally, it was a neo soul song to glittery instrumentation, a song with one long verse and no real structure, named Down the Road, I Met a New Me. Based on her childhood as a victim of bullying and having a bipolar disorder, she wrote it as a track for Perks of Fame(2014), singing about transforming from a little girl into a pop star, looking back on her life and watching it go downhill pretty fast, picturing herself now telling her younger self to turn around and stay young. Though the song was emotional for her--so much that the singer talked about it taking multiple takes to record all the way through--she decided it didn't fit with Perks of Fame and pushed it to the side. Months later, she thought about using the lyrics for the Consequences soundtrack, immediately wanting to give it to Allison. The song was revised and edited by Anniken Dahl-Smith and Yasmine Kiambang, fellow writers of the show. Since Smith ended up writing another track named Warm Sheets to the same instrumental used for Down the Road, I Met A New Me produced by her "group" mate Nina Tarantino (Rum/FancyN), Down the Road was given a new transformation musically by Zane Anoshkin (Zayne/inZane).

Tris McCall of The Star-Ledger praised the indie production and the newfound Allison for sounding "broken and adamant" with her "vulnerably powerful" vocal delivery, something never heard in her 3 previous singles. Down the Road was described as an "untoppable pop ballad" and "something like nothing I've ever heard from the new waves of artists" by Andy Gill of The Independent. Gill's view was shared by Consequence of Sound's Chris Bosman while at the same time belittling Cooper's discography up until now, who said that the lyrics were "touchy and bold and yet aren't as awkward as Allison's previous songs about her mental health," and that "Her team has finally found the right balance between someone to exploit and someone to relate to which has without a doubt made this song a highlight." Writing for Slate, Dee Lockett pointed out the track's introduction as the "inside look to not just Cooper's mind but a teenager's as well, and this goes on--making the song binarily tie perfectly with the actress and her character."

Allison Cooper

I can't wait for the day I can refuse these sessions
Longing for the day I'm too grown for all of your questions
You don't understand that you just can't understand, just leave me alone
Maybe there will be a day I won't give into pressure
A day I'd weigh out an option simply 'cause of its measures
I don't understand, I'm supposed to understand what the future holds?

Down the road things might get better
Down the road there's a change in the weather
Down the road there'll be even more paths
Down the road there's no turning back...

But that ain't keep my mind from going bad
Stuck crying all the time at all those times I could've thought fast and saved my back
You don't understand just how much I don't understand the point of moving on

Down the road there's no turning back...

In a world like this I don't know how I've even managed to last
They swore I'd lose but I don't have the strength... to finish

Down the road there's no turning back

Well down this road I've grown up too fast
And down this road I've met men in masks
Yea, down this road, I've held my own...
But wont you take me back down this road?
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 22/01/2016(UTC)