logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 03 December 2015 18:17:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

THE WOLVERINES - BREAKOUT
ALBUM THREAD

UserPostedImage
Album Title: Breakout
Release Date: 12/3/15
Recorded: 2013 - 2015
Label: Wolverines Inc
Genre: House, EDM
Producers: William Grach, Roman Grach (The Wolverines)
Vocals:Cristina Lake, Millie, James Urie, Sabina, Suzie, Dominic Brown, Austin Nimmo, Cassie Valentine
Miami, Groove In Downtown, Traci, Gemma, and Serenity Scott

Breakout is the anticipated debut album release by production duo The Wolverines and will be released on December 12th, 2015 through the Wolverines Inc, their self owned record label. The album comes after a chain of singles and anticipation of an album being released by William and Roman Grach some day. The duo, who have been around since 2011 rose got their first hint of exposure after producing Jennifer Armstrong's debut single "Queen Bee". Over the years, the Wolverines have been behind some of the industries biggest hits but unfortunately, the identity of the two very talented Londoners sort of remained a mystery for most of the years that they were active and stuck solely to creating music for others and not building their profile as of yet. That soon changed in 2014 when William, (24) and Roman, (22) began work on their debut studio. Without rushing the music in any way shape or form, they took a slower approach to creating the album and started teaming up with different artists to produce for them and do joint releases, all the while creating the foundation for their debut album as well.

In the summer of 2014, audiences were given the first taste of what the Wolverines had been working on. After being contacted by R&B/Pop singer Dominic Brown. The Wolverines went onto produce a song for his EP "Unrequited Love" and the Summer Break soundtrack, on a track entitled "Work It Out". The song, which for the first time gave The Wolverine's recognition as an featuring producer sky rocketed to the #1 position on the charts, and just like that, people seem to finally fully pay attention to The Wolverines. In what many saw as their big break, teaming with Dominic Brown surely didn't make the guys slow down. Over the next year, a chain of records coming from the Wolverine's album found their way onto the charts and definitely the airwaves, this included Addiction (Suzie), and Head To Toe (Sabina). It wasn't until the albums official first single "Little Fire" was announced as the actual first single that people recognized that their productions were lowkey promotional efforts leading up to an actual album. The James Urie assisted track, was released and shot to #1. Shortly after "Beautiful Dream" featuring vocals from Serenity Scott became a major hit. Two more efforts made their way onto the internet and radio. Those were "Head To Toe" with Sabina and most recently, "Lost In Lust" with vocals from Gemma. Over the last year the brothers have been working tireless to offer an album that provides their audience with high quality production values, hard hitting anthems, and deep lyrical content that spreads throughout the album with each record on the album serving a purpose.

The album which is entirely produced by The Wolverines includes all of The Wolverines previous promotional cuts, releases, two official remixes and never before heard material, giving the album a 14 track stretch. Production wise, the album is predominately EDM with it's sub-genres of Deep-House, Tech House and Dance Pop that has the albums vocalists singing about numerous topics. The vocalists includes on the album are Cristina Lake, Millie, James Urie- who provides vocals on two songs, Sabina, Suzie, Dominic Brown, Austin Nimmo, Cassie Valentine, Miami, Groove In Downtown, Traci, Gemma, and Serenity Scott. There was initially no word on an exact date for the album, and when asked William and Roman would say "sometime" in 2015 and just when it seemed as if 2015 was going to swing by without an album on December 3rd, The Wolverines took to twitter and tweeted "Who dares us to drop our album today:O" prompting a twitter trend with the hashtag #Breakout picking up steam in the late hours of the night. Now it looks as if the The Wolverines are keeping their promise and ready to give the fans what they have been waiting for a collective body of work. #Breakout

TRACKLISTING

1. Little Fire (vocals: James Urie)
2. Voice & Harmony (vocals: Millie)
3. Beautiful Dream (vocals: Serenity Scott)
4. Sores (vocals: Traci)
5. Lost In Lust (vocals: Gemma)
6. Not a Moment (vocals: Cristina Lake)
7. Head To Toe (vocals: Sabina)
8. Cool Kids (vocals: Miami)
9. Addiction (vocals: Suzie)
10.Work It Out (vocals: Dominic Brown)
11.So (Where Do We Go) (vocals: Austin Nimmo)
12.Another Lonely Night (vocals: Cassie Valentine)
13.Fragile (vocals: James Urie)
14.Can I Exist [Dreaming Remix] (vocals: Groove In Downtown)

Edited by user 03 December 2015 23:59:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 03/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 03 December 2015 18:25:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 1: LITTLE FIRE (VOCALS: JAMES URIE)

UserPostedImage

Artist: The Wolverines
Vocals: James Urie
Songtitle: "Little Fire"
Label:Wolverine Records Inc.
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach, James Urie
Genre: Deep House, Synth Pop

The summer of 2014 has been a good one in our music industry. Artists have been on their A game releasing new projects, singles and albums and most of all shelling out songs for their listeners to enjoy as they embrace the summer days and nights and whats better than a summer day and night? Some summer music. For once, this summer our music industry hasn't been plagued with massive controversy, and for the first time there's been a general interest in music that has been released over the course of the last few months. Another great thing that has come out of 2014 in the very recent weeks so far has been the Wolverines. The English production duo made up of brothers William and Roman Grach hailing from London, England bursted onto the scenes years ago back in 2011! Now we know for a fact that you have seen the name The Wolverine's plastered on the production credits of some of the worlds most noticeable artists. The Wolverines produced Jennifer Armstrong's debut single "Queen Bee" as their first produced song and over the years they have been responsible for producing hit singles for artists such as Chloe, Mandy Williams, Desiree Shapiro, Chanel Devine, Suzie and most recently Austin Nimmo and much more! But unfortunately, the identity of the two very talented Londoners sort of remained a mystery for most of the years that they were active and they continue to hold a lot of weight behind the scenes, despite them both being young.

William who is the older brother, is 23 years old while the younger of the two, Roman is 21. Although in their early twenties, they have possessed enough knowledge to hold their own in a tough and ever changing music industry. Fortunately for them, its become a day in time where producers and DJ's are coming out of the booth and making a name for themselves as their own brand and name just as the solo singers and bands are doing and it seems that the Wolverines are heading down that route this year. Just earlier this month, the brothers were contacted by R&B/Pop superstar Dominic Brown to produce a record for his EP "Unrequited Love" and the Summer Break soundtrack, on a track entitled "Work It Out". The guys were very excited to produce the track for Dominic, as it was the first time they worked with Dominic so they made sure the song was ace as they take pride in all their productions. The pulsating electro house club banger showed off the duos versatility with as producers as they've produced records of all genre's, but clearly finds it at home on the house market. The song also complimented Dominic's vocal ability and versatility as an artist and his general ability to shine on an EDM record. The song, which for the first time gave The Wolverine's recognition as a featuring artist sky rocketed to the #1 position on the charts, and just like that, 3 years after they've made way to the industry they've finally seemed to getting their big break on a wider audience.

For the months or even years, the boys have been planning on breaking out from behind the scenes and creating a name for themselves on a broader spectrum and have recorded songs with intention of releasing an album some day. It seems that now would be a perfect time to do so, and The Wolverines are wasting no time on showing the world what they have as the main artist. "Little Fire" is the debut single by production duo The Wolverines and it features vocals from rock artist James Urie. The song will be released on August 12th, 2014 through the Wolverine's own record label, Wolverine Records Inc. James Urie was contacted in May of 2014 to be the main vocal on the record as the brothers were looking for a male artist who could sing the lyrics of the song in a way in which they would execute it perfectly in an emotional and empowering manner. Although it took an entire month for James Urie to respond, Urie accepted the request and they entered the studio in July to record the record and the record was birthed! Little Fire production wise has a unique written all over it. It doesn't have your regular dance beat, from the very start the unorthodoxed beat begins playing, there is a true danceability that is unparalleled in other club hits. The song also features a thick bass and elegant synths that gives the beat a sophisticated vibe. James shines vocally on this record. When the chorus hits, he jumps his vocals up into a passionate falsetto, which just takes the mood of this sexy sounding track to a whole new level of empowerment as his voice shows alot more soul and romance that we don't exactly hear on his rock tracks that he continues to churn out. This is different Urie himself, it shows that he can live outside of the rock world musically and prosper as his other abilities are clearly shown on this record.

The record was written by William, Roman and James Urie and is empowerment and overcome and as a person lays themselves down mentally, all they need is alittle to give them that spark. The inspirational lyrics can really lift someone up as James Urie coos out: I'm breaking you out, out of this hole. You just need a little fire, just need a little fire.|You just need a little fire, just need a little fire.} The song then breaks into the chorus where James Urie sings in way in which you feel as if he is singing to you in conversation with the listener. His falsetto is to the tee and the pulsating beats are sophisticated and is far from overwhelming but is perfect to dance to as well. The song stays at this pace throughout most of the record but doesn't become a boring listen as James Urie brings his vocals through the record like a true champion and The Wolverines offering a very different dance record then the ones that are currently released on radio right now.

(Fire......Fire......Fire....)

When the rain hits your face and washes your tears away,
Does it make you better?
Or only bring you down?
And when the summer starts to embrace,
Is it warm on your skin?
Or do you miss the cold ground?
I can't stand to watch you anymore,
Talking yourself down
To the point where you won't come out anymore.
I'm breaking you out, out of this hole.
You just need a little fire, just need a little fire.

Somehow, I'll admit you're right;
Falling hard isn't always such a bad thing,
But just know, when you hit the bottom,
Things can only get better.
Enough's enough of you giving in,
There's beauty hiding under your skin.
Your heart is kind, but so cold.
I can't feel its love anymore.
It just needs a little fire, just needs a little fire.

And when the light hits your eyes and drowns out the outside,
Do you smile and wave,
Or do you shy away?
And when your chance comes by surprise,
Do you breathe it in?
Or does it fall away?
I can't stand your worry anymore,
It's getting self-fulfilling,
You're turning into all you didn't want.
I'm getting you out, out of the mold.

(You just need a little fire, just need a little fire.)
And when the rain hits your face,
Does it wash your pain away?
(You just need a little fire, just need a little fire.)
And when the summer starts to embrace,
You know you shouldn't be afraid.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 03 December 2015 18:33:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 2: VOICE & HARMONY (VOCALS: MILLIE)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Millie
Songtitle: "Voice & Harmony"
Label: Wolverine Records Inc.
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach, Millie Little
Genre: Deep House, Garage, Dubstep

I feel no fucking love

Its like every breathe I take, I feel the end of my days draw closer,
I just want to feel something real, no more endless lies, no more love in disguise,
My heart hurts because I've lost so many people in my life,
They say you never know what you have until its gone, and you've been gone far too fucking long,

I miss your voice, your harmony,
I miss the rhythm that your heart made for me,
Serenade me like you used to,
Take me back to when it was just us two

I cant take not having you here, I swear its eating me alive,
I miss your sweet embrace, I need to feel you in my life,
These cigarettes and empty whiskey bottles are all the remains,
Of a past I wish I still had, or a future I could have,
It cuts like razors when I breathe,
My throat bleeds to keep the words down,
I just wish I could tell you how I feel,

Please let me feel whole again,
Its the only thing I want in this world anymore,
If I could just stand on my on two feet again,
Then maybe I could move on with my life,
I want to pull back the shades and see the beauty in this beast,
Please let me feel whole again,
I want to feel alive.

Sounds Like

Edited by user 03 December 2015 18:35:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 03 December 2015 18:39:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 3: BEAUTIFUL DREAM (VOCALS: SERENITY SCOTT)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Serenity Scott
Songtitle: "Beautiful Dream"
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach, Serenity Scott
Genre: Deep House, Synth Pop, Electronic

It's been only a month since we last heard from The Wolverines in their latest venture: their first 'solo' venture. Now although the brothers William and Roman Grach are known as a duo, they spent most of their career behind the scenes producing music and hits for well known acts. For the first time this year, the Wolverines stepped out from the back and started their latest endeavor, a project that will have them in the forefront as opposed to being the muscle behind the voice. This has been in the works since 2012, but with a busy schedule, the guys felt that the perfect time would come eventually and it looked like 2014 was just that year for them. Their first credited production, in which their name stood as a contributing title credit was with Dominic Brown's "Work It Out" which the Wolverines were credited as a featuring act sky rocketed to the top of not only the Digital Charts but the Airplay Charts as well. Taking no time off, weeks later The Wolverines released the first single off of their upcoming project; either an album or an E.P that they've been promoting on twitter as being called "Break Out" was the critically acclaimed and empowering anthem "Little Fire". The single was met with a universal acclaim, complimenting the elegant production, empowering lyrics and the risky but successful attempt at having rock star James Urie provide emotionally driven vocals on the track. Like it's predecssor, Little Fire was also a major success topping the Airplay Charts for two weeks as well as giving the Wolverines an accomplishment of holding two songs within the top 5 of the chart for three consecutive weeks. It looks as if The Wolverines are no where near ready to back away from releasing music from this project as today, we are getting our ears a chance to listen to their latest track "Beautiful Dream".

"Beautiful Dream" is the latest release from production duo The Wolverines and will be serviced to Airplay, Streaming and Digital outlets on September 14th, 2014. The track which is also released from the duo's independent label "Wolverine Records Inc" features vocals from pop star Serenity Scott. After the success of Little Fire, the brothers wanted to shift focus and come back quite different with the next record to be released from the general public. They wanted to change the subject and initial vibe of the next record and begin working on writing a track that wasn't a love song, but wasn't exactly a song about heartbreak as well. They had a produced beat from months ago that they intended to use for a project and all the song really needed was a vocal and lyrics. Weeks later, the boys wrote the lyrics to what is now "Beautiful Dream", which is about being in love with a person but the only time that you actually spend time with this person, or share moments with this person is when they are dreaming and since this person is so into the person they are dreaming about, they always want to run away from reality and even sometimes gets their dreams mixed up with what really is reality, and in reality they do not stand a chance with the person they have fallen for.

Not until the end of the track does the person really actually realize that it's nothing but a beautiful dream, the moments they are experiencing. The initial story of the track was ace in the Wolverines eyes after they finished writing it and needed a female vocalist. They got word that Serenity Scott had just finished touring and had some free time and thought it would be a good idea to get someone with a voice like hers to feature on the track. They needed someone with a low female voice type and felt that not only is Serenity Scott a contralto, her vocals have the ability to go high as well and knew she would have no problem pulling of the way they would want her to sing the record in the studio. They quickly got in contact with Serenity Scott and she was majorly eager to record the track with the and in mid August the duo met up, showed Serenity some the lyrics, she added and made some changes and they were ready to go. They recorded the song in the U.K in a two day period and just like that the record was finished. "Beautiful Dream" a deep house electronic record with strong elements of Synth pop and the personality filled and moving vocals of Serenity Scott who captures the emotion of the narrator in the song who continues to have these dreams about being with someone. The track also features violins, video game-style synth blips, a slow bass, and piano.

UserPostedImage

I got your letters last night,
So sweet, the words were music to me
They spoke of the girl
Who you finally realized was all you need.
But I woke up to the world,
So cruel, it never plays it fair
I searched my whole day for you,
But never found you anywhere

And time flew from me,
And I began to see that
Your words to me
Were nothing but a beautiful dream

And how I run from reality,
'Cause now I see that
Your love for me
Was nothing but a beautiful dream
Your love for me
Your love for me
N-n-n-no, no, no, no just a beautiful dream

Ran into you today,
Just a smile and I could hardly breathe.
A familiar voice in the air,
The heart melting inside of me
And you took me in your arms,
And you said you wouldn't leave me
How lusty are your promises,
You were gone when I could finally see

Again, my heart has run from reality,
Refusing to believe
That your arms around me
Were nothing but a beautiful dream.

'Cause now I see that
Your love for me
Your love for me
Your love for me

Life never goes the way it needs
It never brings you back to me
Such beautiful dreams
Life never follows me around,
It's dragging me, I'm going down
With these beautiful dreams.

Yet again another night,
Turned around, and you were holding me
And so I turned out the lights,
But nothing ever seems to last forever,
Even if it's all you've ever dreamed
You were gone by the morning

'Cause now I see that
Your love for me
Your love for me
Your love for me

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 03 December 2015 18:52:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 4: SORES (VOCALS: TRACI)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Traci
Songtitle: "Sores"
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach
Genre: Deep House, UK Garage, Synth Pop, Tropical House

Rolling around in tihis bed of sores
Cuts deep inside medicated and high
Spray some in my mouth
Take a picture see if I care

Look at me getting all personal again
You're the product of an imperfect soul
And I could have you forever
A beautiful blueprint affecting me

With your decorations of uncleaned infections
You're an eye sore but I'm staring hard into what you display
I like to stay disconnected to all the reasons
I'm a patient with a dying heart laid to rest for you
You're an open sore but I'm digging into what you display

I wanna wake smiling in the saddened seasons
I don't need any therapy you keep the catastrophe to an ease
A bit broken and able to accept the disease
Consumes me, torments me but I don't exist on excuses

Its clear I live off the anger and denial you gave me,
We're both mature and socially awkward for it maybe
As long as we have eachother I have no other sickness
So get me out of this fucking gown

You're an eye sore but I'm staring hard into what you display
You're an open sore but I'm digging into what you display

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 03 December 2015 18:57:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 5: LOST IN LUST (VOCALS: GEMMA)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Gemma
Songtitle: Lost In Lust
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach, Kelley Jones, Gemma Kane
Genre: Deep House, Electronic, U.K Garage

The Wolverines have certainly come to make a name for themselves considering their years behind the scenes. The duo, made up of brothers that go by the name of William and Roman Grach were mostly known for their production values for many hit singles that surged the charts starting from as early as 2010! Fortunately for them, it was 2014 that really brought The Wolverines front and center. First starting out with their first featuring credit of massive hit and proclaimed "Song Of The Summer" in Work It Out, which was featured on R&B singer Dominic Brown's EP Requited Love. The instant number one didn't stop The Wolverines, as they looked at the success of the single as a stepping stone to bring in their first official music from an album they started working on surprisingly in 2014, and no earlier. The first single taken from the album was Little Fire, which featured leading vocals by rock musician James Urie. This record also seemed to be a hit, reaching the #1 position as well as garnering critical acclaim. By this time, the Wolverines made themselves a force to be reckon with and finally give them the notoriety that never seemed to achieve. After Little Fire, The Wolverines went on to release the second single from their album, this time with a female vocalist. The Wolverines teased this new track heavily on twitter and soon after it was revealed that Serenity Scott would be the leading vocalist on a track named "Beautiful Dream". In August, Beautiful Dream and was announced as the new single and premiered on the Wolverine's official website as we being sent to radio and digital outlets. Just like Little Fire, Beautiful Dream managed to top the charts as well building even more anticipation for the album. Following Beautiful Dream, The Wolverine's were awarded The Artist To Watch award at the Fan Choice Awards. After the event, The Wolverines announced that they would be quieting down to focus on finishing the album with a new single coming sometime in the new year, it seems that now that time has come.

"Lost In Lust" is the newest single by production duo The Wolverines taken from their debut album now tentatively titled "Break Out". Lost In Lust, which is being distributed by the brothers own record label, Wolverine's Record will be released to digital outlets on March 15th, 2015 and sent to radio on March 12, 2015. The song itself features leading vocals by musician Gemma. The song was produced by none other than The Wolverines and offers lyrics by William, Roman, Kelley Jones and the leading vocalist, Gemma. The late 2014, after hearing one of Gemma's songs, the brothers instantly fell in love with the unique vocals that Gemma posses and her potential to be a major star. They contacted the young singer by email to work on a record and Gemma happily accept and flew out to London to record the song. The brothers presented the song lyrics to Gemma, which display a music loving catalyst not only being lost in music but falling for into lust by a mysterious love interest that keeps showing up at the oddest and most eeriest times, this protagonist is a mystery and she has yet to know who he is but the desire he exudes to catalyst is all she really needs and the fact that he knows all of her favorite songs only makes him all the more attractive and each and every night he appears, she never wants the night to end as they exchange in seduction and desire the catalyst also falls into lust when seeing the lights and music, which is something common to a party animal...the portrayal here in the record.

The record itself is a Deep House expedition that is massively catchy but isn't your every day electronic record that features big synths and drops. It is rather calming and features electronic backing beats, swift synths and unorthodoxed instruments. Along with this is a fast and atmospheric catchy backing beat that makes this an instantly danceable tune that will comfortably sit on today's mainstream radio and the underground Deep House clubs of the world. Gemma's delivery is spot on, truly capturing the initial feel of the production with her vocals and delivery as she adds in a sexy purr with each of her classy sounding voice. Behind her vocals are adlibs by William and Roman as they often repeat the last word Gemma says in the chorus. Gemma is rather restrained in the track vocal wise, as the track doesn't require massive vocal delivery but do not be fooled, the blonde bombshell shows her true vocal prowess in the bridge where she belts out the final lines, which is an instant standout throughout the quality record that has a length of 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

"William here, here's our new single Lost In Lust featuring vocals from the massively talented Gemma! It's been nearly 6 months since the last time we released a record and that was intended. From the last song we wanted to bridge a gap before the next release and the album, oh and yeah, the EP we were doing is now an album and it's still going to be called Breakout, so yeah. Exciting innit? Anyway, Roman and I took a bit of a break to really focus on the album and the whole thing is sounding rather excellent mate! We've been in the studio perfecting everything and it's all coming along very very well. All the lyrics we wrote are done for the album we just have a few more vocals we have to get on some songs and then the album will be out hopefully before the summer? Ya never know. Anyway, working with Gemma on Lost In Lust was a fucking breeze! This girl is probably the easiest person we have worked with thus far. Very precise, timely and a good laugh! We emailed her about possibly working on something after hearing her song Cruel and she got back to us within days....met up with us that week and got the track done so easily. She really knows what she's doing when she gets in that boothe. The chemistry was there, everything we told her she listened to and even put her own input in the way she should sing and the lyrics we initially wrote. It's about the party animal basically falling into lust each and every time she sees the city lights, moves to the music or even a loved one but is it all a hallucination? That's your call. It's a party record that I think is very danceable, more so than the other records we've released so far and of course Gemma always adds to the picuture! We are really honored to work with her and things have gone so well that we will definitely be working on more material in the very near future! Enjoy!"

vocals by Gemma
adlibs & background vocals by William & Roman Grach (The Wolverines)

Locked up inside the lust again.
Fucked up, can't drown out my head.
Cut up pieces of atmosphere.
Lost again. God, I love this.
Two fingers in the air,
We've nothing now to fear.
My lungs are dry and bled,
My throat is scarred by cheer.
Within the crush of dancing bodies,
I have come to life.
The rage I make when I’m
Consumed in the faded lights.

Lost in the city lights,
Lost in the mood.
Lost on the radio,
Lost in his groove.

When lust comes out to play,
I swear I've seen his face.
He knows my favorite songs
And man, he knows them just the way.
So fuck me with your music,
I'm lost inside the high.
When lust comes out to play again,
I'll never want this night to die.

Jumped up, these hallucinations
Drunk on these good vibrations.
Close my eyes, I'm in ecstasy.
Rock me, let the sound control me.
The anger in my eyes
Just when the lights come on.
The pounding of my pulse,
Demanding one more song.
The sweat that pours away from me,
My body can't give in.
The way the music brings me to the edge and pulls me in.

Lost in the city lights,
Lost in the mood.
Lost on the radio,
Lost in his groove.

Listen to the music lost inside of us.
Can you hear the music made inside of us?
Burn me up, caught up in a breathless rush.
So...so...lost!

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 03 December 2015 19:10:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 6: NOT A MOMENT (VOCALS: CRISTINA LAKE)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Cristina Lake
Songtitle: "Not a Moment"
Genre: Chillwave, Electropop, Indietronica

It’s the morning, gotta wake up
Take a sip out of my coffee cup.
Slept in paradise, but realized it was just a dream,
It was a dream that felt just so real
Reality, oh what would it kill
To have you in my life; now, here you are with me.

Thanks to you, I feel our lives just starting
And you will never see us parting
What has now just been a dream is reality

Our love’s not a moment, not a moment
It’s more than what we already think
Our love’s not a moment, it’s a cherish
More than what we thought it seems
And they will be memories of the past
Some things will just always last
Our love’s not a moment; it’s a cherish’, OH YEAH
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)

Been together more than 10 months
And just with that, there is more to come
Our love is not a thing that is part of the past
When drama hits the building
We drink coffee on the ceiling
A feeling that relieves; because, love’s no contrast

And thanks to you our love is peaked, its charting
And we’ll never be broken-hearted
What is just a long dream is reality

(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)

We hold hands together when we walk down roads
That is everlasting, like our love just goes
Will it be like this forever, who knows?

(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)
(Oooh yeah, ooooh yeah)

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 03 December 2015 19:14:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 7: HEAD TO TOE (VOCALS: SABINA)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Sabina
Songtitle: "Head To Toe"
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach, Sabina
Genre: Dance Pop, Electropop

Romanian beauty Sabina Alexandrescu, better known as just 'Sabina' emerged last year when she busted onto the scene seemingly out of no where with her self titled E.P "Sabina" which was downloaded for free over a million times since it's May 2014. Sabina also has managed to release a hit record and even score a prestigious win at last years Fan Choice Awards but prior to the E.P and early success, Sabina does certainly have a history. Trail of the tape for everyone who isn't exactly familiar with the 22 year old songstress? The passionate young singer hailing from Romania has actually been active since 2011 and after being a part of a failed group with two other singers, the soon to be star went onto pursue her dream as a soloist. She quickly started performing in small venues in Romania in 2012 and 2013, hosting a string of events and performing. In late 2013, Sabina provided vocals for Romanian duo "Play & Win" on a track called Don't Try To Stop Me.

The single was a major success on the Romanian club scene as Sabina's elegant and compelling vocals carried over well with the listeners, along with it's slick production values. After the single, Sabina quickly and officially launched her solo career got in the studio to formulate the E.P that we now know as "SABINA: EP" as said earlier, the free 6 track track E.P was downloaded over a million times. The E.P's first single "Drunk Enough" came shortly after the release of the E.P in the summer and became a big hit for an independent artist, reaching the #3 position. The critically acclaimed single was soon followed by "Show's Over" which attained moderate success just missing the top 5 and resting at #6. Coming closer to the end of 2014, Sabina soon more of a taste of stardom when she was nominated for three Fan Choice Awards in the categories of "Best Single" for Drunk Enough, Sexiest Female, and finally "Artist To Watch", and the end of the night, Sabina walked away with the award for "Sexiest Female". Capping off the end of the year, Sabina lauched a club tour which folded in December of 2014. Sabina the announced that she had already been working on her first full length studio album that was slated for a 2015 release and that she was super "excited" to release the new music in the new year.

It seems that Sabina was not lying at all. Within the first quarter of the new year, Alexandrescu is ready to release her first single from the album. In December of 2014, Sabina entered the studio with popular production duo "The Wolverines" looking to create some new music for her album. In the studio, all three brainstormed on the exact direction of where she wanted to go musically for her first official release. One thing that Sabina wanted to do was move away from the heavy Romanian influence that was mostly present on her E.P on all six tracks. Of course, there will be a sling of Romanian pop on the album because that's just who Sabina is and what she grew up listening to, but she expressed the feeling that she wanted the sound to be more universal and easy for people to take to and one specific track that The Wolverine's worked on just for Sabina was sent over to her and she instantly fell in love with it and began writing a record that would become "Head To Toe". In early January, Sabina and The Wolverines recorded the track in the studio and shortly after the track was mixed and finalized and was ready a release.

Head To Toe was then birthed. "Head To Toe" is the first single by Romanian pop star Sabina from her soon to be titled debut album and will be released on February 14th, 2015. The song was produced by production duo "The Wolverines" and was written by the performer, Sabina. The single couldn't have been released at a better time, on Valentines day as the record is a fresh and fun love record that pits a female catalyst confessing her deep love and infatuation with her male counterpart. The love is so deep that she often feels a shot of adrenaline through her body when he gets close to her and Sabina explains this deep love through deep lyrics but this is certainly no tear jerker for valentines day. Production wise, the song is lovely slice of dance pop that offers not only a bouncy, elegant bassline filled with synths and massively catchy chorus that offers us a burst of more synths and a electronic backing beat that could easily get you moving. Sabina's performance is also astounding, the singer's voice is simply made for these type of records as her vocals possess a lot of personality and is very smooth and enjoyable to listen to since she really captures the emotion needed to sing these records for it to come across as authentic it also helps that Sabina's Romanian accent is heard, and is something that has since become her signature while singing, you simply just know it's her since no one sings like the way she does. Head To Toe, is a dance record that could be blasted at a party, in your car, or in your headphones at the gym or just when you want to listen to think about how great your partner is. It's the type of love songs that is not only catchy and is the type of record to be embraced by record, but could serve as many different purposes outside of it's general topic, which is love.

It's been a rough road gettin' here
But I wouldn't trade a single day
All my pain, my faults, my fears
With your sweet touch, they fade away

I look into your soft eyes
Where so much faith and love resides
Boy you know what you do to me
It don't take a genius to see

You make me high when I feel low
With you all of my worries go
I can feel your breath on my skin
And see you smile as I lean in
I've never been in a love like this
We seal it all with one slow kiss
My heart flies off and says adios
When you and I get this close

It's like a shot of adrenaline, from head to toe (head to toe)
You make me feel real, you're my get up and go (get up and go)
Feel the rhythm of my heartbeat, bounce, bounce,(feel it bounce)
I cant live without you, no, no, no..(oh no)
Its like a shot of adrenaline, from head to toe (head to toe)
You're like a shot of adrenaline, from head to toe(head to toe)

We may be a million miles away
But boy let me just say
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Than in your arms where I can see
How strong you love, and feel your touch
That I crave so much

The ticking of the clock, seems like an eternity,
But once you're here, time dissolves into ecstasy,
Rivers run delicate, so serene,
Let your presence wash over me,

You make me high when I feel low
With you all of my worries go
I can feel your breath on my skin
And see you smile as I lean in
I've never been in a love like this
We seal it all with one slow kiss
My heart flies off and says adios
When you and I get this close

Moonlight promises, echoing through the night,
A lifetime of knowing you, always a shining light,
Feel the wind blow, through the trees,
Let your presence, overtake me,

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 03 December 2015 19:41:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 8: COOL KIDS (VOCALS: MIAMI)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Miami
Songtitle: "Cool Kids"
Songwriters: Amelle Sebert (Miami)
Genre: Electro-House, Rap

UserPostedImage

From the 305 I'm on the line of duty,
No shine no rubies,
You newbies still waiting for the call of duty,
You a puzzle missing a giant... huge piece,
Competitions fictional I just proof read,
Chuck Norris on the chorus... with rhymes I'm Bruce Lee,
When combined with loose leaf,
Not Kentucky fried but I supply a two piece,
Bars of iron applied you lose teeth,
You tripping .. one hit then your luggage is flying a few feet,
I climb as you to sleep,
You only good for supplying scrutiny,
Die for trying to confine or reduce me,
I look in the eyes of the losers,
Leave you stuck like your bodies comprised of a glue sleeves

I'm deaf to the cries of the foolish,
I'm the demise of these cool kids
Step aside excuse me,
Why I do this?
To remind you I'm not the girl to feud with
I just lose it

Staring in the glaring eyes of madusa,
Apologize while I revitalize my exuberance,
So it's Me my self and the eye of inubus,
Alive and ruthless,
Instinct to survive combined with lucid,
Combative kind of reclusive,
Rhyme mastermind medulla,
Climb out of this grimey gruesome,
Past and find my brighten future,
As the rightful ruler,
Yeah I'm trying to school ya,
But you bitches blind and clue-luss,
Kind with loose lips,
Deaf & Blind students,
Defined by new shit,
Who have no mind you stupid?

Step aside excuse me,
Why I do this?
I just lose it

Never too tired to do this,
But I'm resting in the lead while ya'll follow my shoe prints,
Bruised in the behinds of the useless,
I'm in the building you can't find the blue prints,
Outside looking in you try to view in?
Open the door find two iron rugers,
Blew minds in due time and boo ill shoot ya,
Climbing up to the throne will leave ya bodied up
So don't be so surprised if you see that girl bodied up
Yeah I said it...
So don't be so surprised if you see that girl bodied up

Step aside excuse me,
Why I do this?
I just lose it

Sounds Like

Edited by user 03 December 2015 19:59:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 03 December 2015 19:46:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 9: ADDICTION (VOCALS: SUZIE)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Suzie
Songtitle: "Addiction"
Songwriters: Stephanie Ingrid, Erik Zullo, Leslie Mitchel, Suzie Stockholm, William Grach
Roman Grach
Genre: EDM, Dance Pop

Swedish pop tart Suzie Stockholm officially made her anticipated comeback last nigh at the Fan Choice Awards and in the right way too. Not only did the Swede bring her A game while hosting the event alongside quirky red head Carmen Grant. Suzie also performed, once with her own material and then hitting the stage with Carmen with a song entitled "Fuck, It's Been A Great Year" and also ended up getting proposed to on national tv by her new fiancee, Jordan. Before this however, Suzie has been relatively quiet recording an album and just four months ago once again shocking the world with her massively dirty promotional single "Drop That". The song didn't garner massive success do it being just a promotional single and not in the slightest bit embraced by rythmatic, urban or pop radio due to it's suggestive and in your face sexual lyrics. After the single was released, Suzie promised the first single would be much more radio appealing and would be for all of her Suzie fans who love not only her sexy side but the music that they could dance to as well.

After the release of Drop That, Suzie got back into the studio with The Wolverines, who have stapled themselves as the newest artist to watch. Suzie has been promoting the fact that the single is much more radio friendly and "amazing" for weeks now and has often said that it's the first official single from her album. Her fans waited a long time with the anticipation and Suzie chose the perfect night to premiere the track. Last night certainly was a night that will have Suzie's stapled in people's minds for a while to come. Although many expected her to come out being brash, unprofessional and plain ole sucky, Suzie flipped the scripted actually, and tried her very best to maintain professional and that's what she did. Although very brash and cocky which is totally in her nature, Suzie restrained from really causing any trouble on stage and stayed focused throughout the night and has even been praised for her job as a host along with Carmen Grant. Throughout the show Suzie was funny, and surpringly charming to some. While of course, the naysers seem to go after her every chance that they could. But that did not stop Suzie at all and she saved it all when she hit the stage to perform her newest single in "Addiction"

The self proclaimed pop princess stormed the stage like a true pop star and have a high energy performance like no other. Every step was sharped and timed perfectly and came as no surprise as Suzie has always been a truly strong dancer but lacked massively in the singing department, where she has been slammed numerous times, even last night for not only lip syncing during her performance of Addiction but also with Carmen (who clearly sung live) for their duo. Whether or you believe not she was lip syncing she made sure to truly give a nice introduction to this new single and her performance went over very well on social network, where people alike have called Suzie, Isabel's and Amy Jayne's some of their favorite performances of the night. So that brings us to the actual single, correct? Addiction is the first single taken from Suzie's soon to be titled third studio album and will be released worldwide on September 23rd, 2014. The record was produced by production duo and brothers, the Wolverines and was recording some months ago in Los Angeles, California. For this record, Suzie wanted to proclaim the lyrics with a big danceable beat that could catchy and enjoyable to the audience. See knew with her previous release people would be expecting 18+ type track as the next release, but once again Suzie decides to flip the script and release a track very much so clean cut despite some suggestive lyrics, but in no way is it offensive as Drop That was to some. Some will liken this type of track to Suzie's early release of "Burn Away" with a bigger sound and Suzie sounding a bit better on the song. For the most part Suzie's singles in studio are actually listenable and quite passable with this release.

Instead of attempting to go further then what her voice can, which is something she did in the past Suzie completely stays in her comfort zome 'vocally' and let's the track do the talking. The track has a the synth beat that sounds a bit small during the first verse but as you listen to the track the bass and overall beat becomes infinitely more muscular, and as Spears purrs in the background. Suzie lets loose completely and really just goes in the zone throughout the track. With slick autotune and played with to sound strikingly listenable Suzie proclaims the listener during the opening lines of the track that just features slick 'knocking like' base that has the Swedish princess sounding sexy aying 'Destroy me with heart-beat" and speaking the words of the first part before the song breaks into a corkscrew like, synth filled bass driven onslaught where Suzie tentatively sings in a cat like whisper that works well for her compared to her attempts at actually going full on singing. Here, she sounds comfortable and in her space so to say.

Suzie really shines with her personality on her 'vocals'. She just proclaims you when she starts singing and although not a good singer at all, she sounds confident, sure of herself and gives a good performance and charisma when listening to Addiction as well as many of her other songs. Suzie really stands out, as well as the production of the track where the beat picks up absolutely out of no where, and Suzie starts cooing Love me like a lover|Love me like a winner|Love me like a sinner|Love me. Almost sounding as if she is yelling but perfectly over the big beat and although the production may be massive, Suzie does not fall under the large production. She makes her presence known with her delivery of the lyrics and keeps up the full on attitude throughout the track. The initial track is a suggestive love song where Suzie sings about wanting to be a mans addiction, like the drug, and for him to always crave and want, as well as love her. Another major standout of the track is the bridge, here, the song quickly takes a turn as it zooms into a booming futuristic like breakdown where Suzie admits how she wants to be loved where her vocals are distorted a bit and the song then quickly starts rising until the very final chorus where the song pounds onto the track with a bigger base and faster beat until the song rides out to a haunting finish.

Destroy me with your heart-beat
Love me like a love-cheat
I just wanna part-y
Infect me with your heartbeat

Live me, breathe me
Say you’ll always need me
Say it to me
I know you feel it

Shoot me up
As you feel me up
That feeling of you
Touch me as you hit me
So impossible to escape

I won’t ask a lot of you
Just this one little thing
Tell me I’m your addiction
I want you to

Love me like a lover!
Love me like a winner!
Love me like a sinner!
Love me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

Destroy me with your heart-beat
Love me like a love-cheat
I just wanna part-y
Infect me with your heartbeat

Love me, but never leave me
I’ll do the same
You said you could never love again
I’m hoping to change that
You see that I was the same
My scars were fresh
Bleeding like my empty heart

Let me change you
Let me love you
Let me suck you
They say
Love is tragedy
But not when we’re together

Hit me up
As I feel you up
I want you to be like me
Helplessly
in love

I won’t ask a lot of you
Just this one little thing
Tell me that I’m your addiction
I want you to

Love me like a lover!
Love me like a winner!
Love me like a sinner!
Love Me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

I just want to be loved
I just wanna love
I want you to love me til I’m me again
I want you to love me til I’m free again
I want you to love me
Like An Addiction

Love me like a lover
I know you can
Love me like a winner
I want you to
Love me like a sinner
You’ll love it

Love Me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 03 December 2015 19:55:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 10: WORK IT OUT (VOCALS: DOMINIC BROWN)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Dominic Brown
Songtitle: Work It Out
Label: Wolverine Records Inc/TricJam
Songwriters:Dominic Brown, Erin Ramsey, Leah Jordan, Colin Taylor, Kay Young
Genre: EDM, Progressive House

Description & lyrics by: PrincessValentine

Background Info:
'Work It Out' is a song by American R&B singer Dominic Brown from his upcoming extended play, "Unrequited Love," featuring The Wolverines. The song is the third single to be released from the EP and also features on the soundtrack of the hit Summer movie, "Summer Break." It was written by Dominic Brown, Erin Ramsey, Leah Jordan, Colin Taylor and Kay Young and produced by The Wolverines. Brown takes his music into a new direction altogether, steering completely away with his usual R&B direction and into more of a progressive house and dance-pop sound for this new track. "Now that I'm older I'm always trying to do new things that I may not have done a few years ago and with my music especially that's what I'm trying to do. I want to grow as an artist and expand my audience with a new sound. My fans are growing up with me and together we can grow and try new things. This song is one of my favorites cause it represents a new me. I remember working with mISTER_b on his last album on 'Offer My Pain' and it turned out great and so I was thinking like man I could really do this. So from there I just decided that I wanted to try some new things and this EP would be a great way to introduce everyone to my new music."

Song Description
The track spins in and out of Dutch House, Progressive and Pop with berserk synth lines twisting upon themselves and the occasional verse from Brown. Lyrically, the song focuses on regretting what you did and wanting to fix the relationship before your significant other falls out of love. "Oh no drama, I know what you desire / Stop actin' so crazy, open up and cease fire / Girl just forget about that one time / Just listen to me before you ignite / You keep pulling me towards the ledge / Thinking that, it was all in vain / Before you take all your love far away / I want to work it out." With the electronic flavor of The Wolverines and the hypnotizing vocals from Brown, this new track is going to be the next Summer banger!

You left me drowning in the dark abyss
I call for you to come and ease the pain
Don't understand why would you say those things
You knew that I came attached with so many strings
You keep pulling me towards the ledge
Thinking that, it was all in vain
Before you take all your love far away
I want to work it out...

[Hook]
Work it out, work it out, work it out
I want to work it out
Work it out, work it out
I want to work it out

[Beat break]

Oh no drama, I know what you desire
Stop actin' so crazy, open up and cease fire
Girl just forget about that one time
Just listen to me before you ignite
I want to work it out

[Beat break]

I love your body and girl you're all that I think of
You're the only one that I'm simply into
I want you so badly
stuck on replay , just staying drunk
Hoping that you feel it too

I want to work it out

[Hook]
I want to work it out
Work it out, work it out
I want to, I want to work it out
I want to work it out

[Beat break]

I want to work it out

[Beat break]

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#12 Posted : 03 December 2015 19:58:18(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Matt Young: This is awesome. My favourite has to be the one with Sabina on it though! Just really well created album!

OOC: really well written well done!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 03 December 2015 20:13:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 11: SO (WHERE DO WE GO) (VOCALS: AUSTIN NIMMO)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Austin Nimmo
Songtitle: "So (Where Do We Go)"
Songwriters: A.Nimmo, William Grach, Roman Grach
Genre: EDM

You can hit me with those fists
It won’t hurt as bad as what comes from your lips,
And you can beat me down with your words,
It doesn’t mean you’re not hurt

To be honest, I really hate you
And to be honest, I really freaking love you
So, so, so, so,
Where do we go from here?

So it’s the start of a new day,
Let’s see if we can try it a new way
It’s fine from the start,
By o'clock you’re breaking my heart and we’re back to square..
One of us has got to give in or else no one will win,
What are we fighting for?
I don’t even know anymore

So, so, so, so,

Every time that you smile,
I forget about fighting for a while
And then, something comes up again and before you know it we’re butting our heads,
I take it out on you,
You take it out on me,
Is this how you want this love to be?
I know you’re not stupid,
Even though I’ve called you dumb
And I know this thing could work,
But now all I am is numb
I’ve waited so long for someone like you to come along,
And now I don’t know if this could be a
Fairy tale never ending happily

And to be honest, I really fucking love you
So, so, so, so,

After tonight I don’t know if things can be the same
If this is love then its whys it some twisted game I don’t want to play
And I’m done,
I’m so done
I wish this song had a happy ending for you,
but sometimes one plus one doesn’t always equal the perfect two.
I know it doesn’t make sense, but neither do we
Is this how you want our love to be?

So, so, so, so,

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 03 December 2015 23:38:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 12: ANOTHER LONELY NIGHT (VOCALS: CASSIE VALENTINE)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Cassie Valentine
Songtitle: "Another Lonely Night"
Genre: EDM

My life is ticking by
I wonder where you are tonight
My nights going by
I have been waiting for you to touch my lips
And for you to hold me close
Its just another night
Alone

Come and hold me tonight I'm so tired of being alone
Come and kiss me tonight I'm so tired of being alone
My love for you is still unknown

I have been waiting for sometime for you
To come into my life
And bring love to my heart
Or is it just another night alone
Come and hold me close and touch my lips
Just tired of being alone

Just make your way to me
I'll promise you'll have the night of your life

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 04/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 03 December 2015 23:45:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 13: FRAGILE (VOCALS: JAMES URIE)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: James Urie
Songtitle: "Fragile"
Genre: UK Garage, Electrohouse

Her body is made up of fragments
Belonging to the sky above heaven
In her own little world she lived in
As it twirled it got me leavin’
Her heart was perfect
And for all it was worth it

She kissed the demons goodbye
Brought a flower back to life
Far and beyond she enjoyed the pain
But now she wants it again and again

Photos of us made us scream lightning
darkest hours and her eyes were sparkling
how her soul gambled and made a castle
but her love was always fragile

Her lips belonged to another galaxy
She danced on rocks of seven parts of me
In her wonderland she played with angels
As it laughed it made me love her
Her faith was so pure
For me it was always clear

She was sinful
She was a mystery
She was a shining fantasy
She was helpless
She was a daydream
She was a sweet disaster of screams

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 04/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 04/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 03 December 2015 23:57:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 14: CAN I EXIST? - DREAMING REMIX (VOCALS: GROOVE IN DOWNTOWN)

UserPostedImage

Vocals: Groove In Downtown
Songtitle: "Can I Exist? (Dreaming Remix)"
Songwriters: Drake Anton Zaslavsky, Nate Alexander, The Vibrator, Lilly Stuart
Genre: Deep House

Description,Lyrics by: AndreGandra/RoseJapanFan

The first track on the EP is the Deep House remix by another famous duo of mainstream music, ‘The Wolverines’, the track is fill of keyboards and synthesizers, plus its bpm was lowered down despite it tries to maintain the good vibe of the original sound, it might sound a little bit sadder. The melodic elements of this remix belong to the keyboards played throughout it, the vocals remain the same expect some additional backing vocals and repetitions. The synth beats are house influenced, shifting the sad mood to a more relaxing one, something we’ve heard on ‘The Wolverines’ debut single. The track starts slowly till it increases progressively to a funky melody and ending with the same drum sequence it started out.

Exist (5X)

Dust rising of the streets is making me blind
But it’s been some time I can’t feel my eyes
It’s like if you were trying to see beyond you
But my mom long ago told me “don’t believe, you fool”
Each one is with its own perception of reality
Even though is impossible to accept it
But hey, you cannot often be changeable
I’m trying to find my way out of this hypocrisy, but it’s inevitable

Holy book make me understand
Give a hand, be complacent
Make me catch a glimpse of future
What you’re saying? Good old preacher
Is there true behind these lies?
Everyone so busy, out of time
Television gives me a meaning
Can I exist?

Massages of peace in cheap posters
While life is oscillating like a roller coaster
Give us a little hope
Cover us with your holy robe
While advertising is selling us a piece in heaven
Tricking our eyes, strayed on channel seven
This is all bullshit
Hahahahahaa,
Age of consumerism,
And supremacy
If you’re fancy
Then I’m your friend
Yo, they call it nepotism
I call it opportunism
Gain it and stick with me
Yo, we’ll both win
Fight to survive this shit
Even if you can’t see
Fuck, I follow the trend

Holy book make me understand
Give a hand, be complacent
Make me catch a glimpse of future
What you’re saying? Good old preacher
Is there true behind these lies?
Everyone so busy, out of time
Television gives me a meaning
Can I exist?

Fighting to survive this shit
Even I still can’t see
Fuck
I follow the trend
Hahahahahaa,
Fighting to survive this shit
Even I still can’t see
Fuck
I follow the trend

Beat Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 04 December 2015 03:23:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
Matt Young: This is awesome. My favourite has to be the one with Sabina on it though! Just really well created album!

OOC: really well written well done!

William: Thanks man!! Sucks we couldn't get a fellow Brit like yourself on the album, we definitely gotta plan something mate!

Roman: Yeah we love the Sabina cut too. She was very easy to work with and extremely cooperative

OOC: Thank you!! :)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage