logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1112131415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#241 Posted : 04 December 2015 13:43:58(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

Tisha hugs Drew, she looks back at Young,

"Come on, group hug Niree"

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#242 Posted : 04 December 2015 13:50:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
"Oh here we go. Mister 'I know what I'm talking about cause I'm in a better position then you?' really do you even know how hard it is growing up in a place where everyone wants to be a rapper but chances are you going to be in jail. No you don't you why cause you were in a better position then me. If I wanted to be a rapper and had connections like you did do you really think I would rapping about big time rappers. No I would be opening up for big stars getting major backing from people that foster my dream since I was 4. That is the real diffence between you and me, you mad cause I talk shit about big name artist. and here the thing Kidd Amaze, talked shit about big name artist. So you mister silver spoon up the ass can't tell me how I need to get my break. I would rather listen to someone who actually did some shit and had no one behind him. What did he think, Nothing of me didn't mention me, didn't talk about me, why cause that what all small time wannabe rappers do. You Drew clearly have no idea how to get a start when you where basically handed chance after chance after chance. And then think 'You can't talk about me, I know how to generate a buzz.' I would like to see it. your one song, your only song that was decent was your 40 oz. and half of me thinks you have help to write it. I'm stupid, I used your name to generate buzz and now I have to separate myself from you. I have to show that I am the better rapper, I'm not a trick pony, and if I fuck up I have to move back to my home away from here. So your now a grown man you didn't have to work as hard cause you have more doors opened from the jump. You know what the sad thing is, I don't like you. Not because you had a head start, not because of what you done. Not even because you feel you earned them. But because I feel like I earned my spot to be here and you thinking that I'm just some fucking gutter trash for mention your name in a stupid song, that really had nothing to fucking do you with you. I don't care, whatever it took to get you where you are today. If I want to be where you are, I'm going to do everything possible to get there, I don't care how many times I have to whoever name in a song to do it. I'll put you, your momma, your grandma, even that special cousin yours if I have it. So don't act like your your way was smart way while I did a cop out. cause you know what, I'm not even best rapper in my town. but look at just how far I got by doing it this way, working with a talented artist, going on shows, and putting myself out there. That is fucking smart, a little nappy headed ghetto boy, from Detroit is about to do a song with your girlfriend, and your mad that I 'name dropped' to get in here."

Young looked at Tisha for using his first name and sighed. "Yea, I'll say I'm sorry but no hugs."

Edited by user 04 December 2015 13:56:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#243 Posted : 04 December 2015 14:21:53(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"You don't wanna hug me"?

Tisha smiles
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#244 Posted : 04 December 2015 14:24:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He looked away rubbiing his head and sighed before talking over to her and giving them a hug

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#245 Posted : 04 December 2015 14:27:09(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha places her arms around both men.

She kissed Drew on the lips and looked into Young's eyes. She motion her mouth towards his, waiting on him to kiss her.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#246 Posted : 04 December 2015 14:31:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It was weird one hand here he was with Drew and Tisha, which was already weird and now she wanted a kiss from him after Drew. Part of him wanted to back away and leave but the part the won was the part that kissed her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#247 Posted : 04 December 2015 14:34:22(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha kissed Young passionately, She grabbed his hands and placed them on her butt. She reciprocated by grabbing his ass.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#248 Posted : 04 December 2015 14:38:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young grabbed and squeezed her ass from her clothing while kissing her back, still every now and then he would glance over at Drew who was getting behind Tisha

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#249 Posted : 05 December 2015 09:44:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Drew lets Young finish what he had to say and then glanced at him and Tiha. "You don't know shit about me or where I come from. I grew up piss poor, I spent my 17th and 18th birthday at the penitentiary and I was homeless for 4 years before I won Star Factory. Everything that I've accomplished? I did that shit all by myself. Those songs with Yae and Lo that you think I just walked into the studio one day, got lucky, and planted a hook on? I was the sole composer and producer of those tracks. I gave those to them, those are my songs, my hits. All those features that I've had on my tracks? I bought every last one of them with my own money, money that I've earned from songs that are my hits. You are a guest here and not even because of your music. Your feature will be an album track at best, why are you hype over this? Your sob story of "boohoo I never got proper exposure" is nothing. And no one is in their feelings cause you know how to pronounce 'Drew'. I'm laughing at the fact that you think it validates you as a rapper.." His wording slows when Tisha reaches over to give him a kiss to shut him up. When she turned around to kiss Young and grab on him, Drew held her by the waist and began to suck on her neck. "Tisha, what are you trying to do?" He asks, feeling on her tits, pulling her towards himself.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#250 Posted : 06 December 2015 08:52:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha motions her whole body towards Drew,

"Just spreading the love. I hope you don't have an issue with it. We've talked about bringing other folks in, I figured today would be a good day to start"

Tisha kisses Drew and unbuckles his pants. In between both men, she continues to kiss Drew as she motions her arms to unbuckle Young's pants.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#251 Posted : 07 December 2015 13:38:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young brought himself to Tisha as she unbuckled Drew pants. She seems happy about this though he figure Drew must not have known he was going to be the third wheel. This was one of the reason he didn't they were right for each other. he didn't mind and wasn't going to turn down a free dick suck. The fact it was drew girlfriend/wife? cracked him up inside he just ignore what he said to him ad replied to Tisha comment "I don't know it is ready to move on and just forget about things."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#252 Posted : 27 January 2016 17:48:54(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha's face is buried in a line of coke.

"Ahhhhh"

She lifts her head up....

"Where is Drew" she says to herself

She jumps up to her bed and and grabs her cell. She text Drew.

"Where the hell are you"?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#253 Posted : 28 January 2016 06:53:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Last night on the way to the airport, Drew got a text from Tisha and he decided to ignore it. After what happened in London, he didn't know how to feel about anything anymore, he just wanted to get home to his own and write some more songs that he's never gonna release. He finally arrived at the house and walked inside, taking a deep breath before he closed the door behind him.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#254 Posted : 28 January 2016 07:02:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was in kitchen on the phone with her sister,

"Yeah we gonna go out and have some fun tonight. I gotta get outta this house...

She hears the door slam.

She doesn't even ask who it is, she can feels Drew's prensence.

Tisha gets emotional in her voice....

"Let me call you back sis"....

She hangs up the phone and looks flustered.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#255 Posted : 28 January 2016 07:21:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew hears Tisha talking, assuming she was on the phone. He quickly walks through the house, trying his best to go down in the basement/studio and lock himself int here and completely avoid her. He could already feel something was about to go down and he knew that with Tisha, it could be anything.

Edited by user 28 January 2016 07:22:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#256 Posted : 28 January 2016 07:31:03(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha lifts her head up and stares at the kitchen ceiling when she hears Drew go to the basement. Tears flow down her eyes.

"God, I shouldn't have to chase no nigga".

Tisha lowers her head and buries it in the palms of hands as she continues to cry.

5 MINS LATER

Tisha gets up from her seat and heads down to the basement. Her eyes still red from crying. She knocks on the basement door.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 28/01/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#257 Posted : 28 January 2016 07:38:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew turns down the music he immediately started blasting when Tisha knocked on the door. He left out a deep breath and called out towards the door. "Yeah?" He asked, not wanting to even get out of his seat.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#258 Posted : 28 January 2016 07:58:16(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha wipes away her tears.

May I come in?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#259 Posted : 28 January 2016 08:07:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew finally gets up out of his chair and while he walks to the door he hears a small sniffle from Tisha. "Here we go," he says under his breath. He opens the door and sees her puffy eyes. He felt even badder than before, but he was still the asshole he had always been when being confronted. "What you need?" He asks with a straight face.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#260 Posted : 28 January 2016 08:17:05(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha walks but her body is halted as Drew's big body blocks her smaller frame. She appears upset, heartbroken, and confused.

"Your not gonna let me inside...

"Drew don't fucking play with me. Let me in the fucking studio. I am sick of your shit. You want me to act like a bitch don't you?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage