logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DistortedAudio  
#1 Posted : 05 December 2015 09:42:49(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The one-stop shop for premier music news

we gonna teach u good about music boy, we gon lrn u gud.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 7 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 05/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 05/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 05/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 05/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#2 Posted : 05 December 2015 09:59:02(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage
noose ANNOUNCES DEBUT EP - "cui bono"

UserPostedImage

American post-punk band have announced the release of their debut EP -- titled cui bono -- a latin phrase meaning, "To whose profit?". The band also released the back of the sleeve for the EP's physical release, which shows the two song tracklisting.

The EP's digital release is scheduled for December 11th, and the physical release of the EP is scheduled for January 1st.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 6 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Matticus on 05/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 05/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 05/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 08 December 2015 02:15:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The Wolverines finally announce next singles from
"Breakout"

British production duo The Wolverines and lovers of EDM have certainly had an eventful week after the siblings dropped their debut LP entitled "Breakout" to Digital retailers on December 2nd after prompting fans to 'dare them' to release the album without prior notice if their #Breakout hashtag went worldwide, and it did. With the help of some of the industries most notable faces, the album offers different layers and slices of top notch production in EDM that takes us through Deep house excursions, Euro-pop bliss, and atmospheric UK garage that leaves your ears buzzing and occupied throughout the 14 track trek that quickly refreshes our memories as to why The Wolverines have risen from club DJ's to renown production powerhouses. It hasn't been an overnight success either, William and Roman have been around since 2010 and a half a decade later people are finally recognizing them by face.

In celebration of the album release, The Wolverines have announced the next three records they have chosen to service radio stations in celebration of the albums to give listeners the first taste of the what the albums offers post-release. Each of the three records serves a good purpose and are rather different from each other for a wide spread audience. The brothers announced via a press conference that Cool Kids, Voice & Harmony and Another Lonely Night will be the songs servicing radio stations starting December 11th.

We here at Picture Perfect are going to give you a rather short synopsis of the records, read it if you want.

UserPostedImage
Perhaps the most "club ready" record of the bunch and the one with the most star power, "Cool Kids" is an intense- rap meets grime - meets dance collaboration that has banger written all over it. If you’re a fan of EDM and a lover of 808s and snares, then you’ll probably wear out the repeat button after listening to this single. Miami does exceptionally well with the complex track as she professes that she’s well versed with lyrics like: "Never too tired to do this, But I'm resting in the lead while |ya'll follow my shoe prints,Bruised in the behinds of the useless,I'm in the building you can't find the blue prints, Outside looking in you try to view in?Open the door find two iron rugers, Blew minds in due time and boo ill shoot ya. CLICK HERE to view "Cool Kids"

UserPostedImage
Then we have surprising appearance from Millie with Voice & Harmony, another record set to service radio stations. When we first heard Voice & Harmony without reading the credits we knew the powerful voice sounded familiar but we couldn't just put our finger on it, and after reading the name it instantly rung a bell. Millie Little was destined to be the next big thing way back when, when she released critically acclaimed pop hit "Lies" featuring Eric Quillington when she was a young teen. Unfortunately for her, she fell under with Junction Records when they disbanded and closed. Now 21 and (still young) she makes a fresh appearance with the Wolverines in what is a harmonious and powerful collaboration with hit written all over it. If things work well for this single, not only will The Wolverines benefit but Millie definitely will too and getting her name back out there. CLICK HERE to view "Voice & Harmony"

UserPostedImage

Lastly, The Wolverines calls on gifted vocalist Cassie Valentine to offer what some look at as the best vocal number on the album with "Another Lonely Night". The song has been the albums sleeper favorite. What we mean by that it became the song that people didn't know was going to be a standout or didn't pay much attention to on first instinct but has since become a favorite among the internet, with many on social media calling it their favorite track on the album. Cassie Valentine hasn't been heard much since her last big hit "Choke", where shortly after announced that she had pushed her album back indefinitely. After remaining quiet for some time, the record breathes light back into Cassie Valentine as her and The Wolverines team up in a catchy euro-pop anthem that has Cassie taking center stage over a catchy chorus and pulsating production helmed by non other than the Wolverines, reminding us all over again as to why we love Cassie Valentine and her soulful vocals. CLICK HERE to view "Another Lonely Night"

"Breakout" is in stores now

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 08/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 08/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 08/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 08/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 18 May 2016 13:37:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

NEW MUSIC: "HOME" - DALE DUNN

UserPostedImage

A 23-year-old from Mount Druitt may not seem like the most likely Australian hip hop artist to crack the big time overseas but, if his debut EP is anything to go by, Dale Dunn could be the very first to do so.

"The Arrival" wasn't your average Aussie hip-hop record. In fact apart from the accent, it’s almost devoid of any connection to home-grown hip-hop, instead taking cues from his own life experiences and mixing them with beats that are sparse, synths that are warm and short trips into R&B and rock with finessed melodies. Not to mention Dunn's expertise in rapping and singing.

The EP's first single, "Razor Blades and Pills" lit up the charts but didn't give Dale the just-do he deserved as it featured pop singer Austin Nimmo and that took away from the leading artist on the record. Since then, the Aussie rapper has picked up quite a following on social media and a cult fan-base. Although still unsigned, Dale rebounds, but this time on his own with rap gem "Home". The downtempo hip hop record gives Dunn the chance to shine on his own on a summer vibed record as Dale not only raps but sings too. Dale does not have a perfect voice, but it’s a voice that is imperfectly great to suit his unique style and the style of the record itself. On "Home", which keeps things relaxed production wise using basic drum beats and predominantly electronic instrumentation, with Dale rapping overtop and occasionally singing; nothing too upbeat or urgent. His vocals are relaxed, refining his style to be more carefree rather than aggressive and the record itself sounds quite ambient like. Here it seems that less is more, and less than overproduced hip hop record gives listeners the utmost chance to absorb Dale's lyrics about a loved one who he wishes would just come back home so they can sit back and enjoy the gits of life together like smoking and spending time together.

The record begins with a slow, relaxed beat that brings us to the initial beat of the record where Dale starts rapping. Here, his rapping is relaxed and mixes perfectly with the slow paced hip-hop vibes backing beat. By the time he gets to the pre-hook, the harder beat follows over his faster driven flow of rapping until he gets to the chorus where he speaks the words in a harmony. The track is clearly about a girl who he misses dearly and wants to be with, showing a vulnerable side to this new rapper. In the record, closer to the end, it seems as if he found the lost one but in the end, uses word play to explain that it was all just a dream.

With followers flocking by the day, Dale Dunn seems to be very well on his way to making it big time and if "Home" is any indication of what he'll be bringing to the table, and what we mean by that is a simple aussie who isn't trying too hard, but authentically showing his skill by just wanting to rap, then we need more new artists like this. Dale Dunn is buzzworthy. The Australian rapper is currently working on his debut studio album.

Home hits stores May 18th, 2016

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Title: Home
Released: 5/18/16
Genre: Hip-Hop
Label: Crush Music Management, Unsigned
Written By: Dale Dunn

"Home"

Well I haven't seen you in more than months
And we haven't talked since just that once
And I'd just rather see you around
Than anyone I know
Cuz I've been forced to settle for second best
And it's not the same since you left
At least not for me
Cuz I'd rather have my heart beat fast
And walk around with my legs shaking bad
And keep the nervous eye contact
Cuz it let me know what I still had

And I think you should come back home
And I wanna try this on my own
And I'm always hoping to see your name on my phone
And I wish you would come back home
Outside your boundaries is where I'll roam
Until I hear your voice and tone
Cuz you're the only place that feels like home
Cuz I'd rather fall into you again

I'd rather fall into you again

I would take you through my perfect night
But I wonder if it's even worth the time
Cuz playing for you is like playing for deaf and blind
And when I've packed this bowl just for two
Know I'd rather be smoking it with you
Cuz I miss you
And I'd give up so much just to have you around
And I'd trade all the voices just to hear your sound
Your presence alone keep my feet on the ground
While the way that you stare puts my head in the clouds

I'll call you up and you'll come back home
We'll blaze all night and stay in the right mind
We'll talk about our freshman year
And you'll agree you wanted me here
And just like that you disappear
And I'm back to just wanting you here
Cuz the worst part of waking up from the dream
Is realizing it's only make believe

Sounds Like

Edited by user 18 May 2016 13:54:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 18/05/2016(UTC), erich hess on 18/05/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#5 Posted : 18 May 2016 22:31:26(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich: see all the weed references? I knew I bought an eighth off this guy outside some shifty apartments in Tennessee.

Karoliena: what of his accent? Seems genuine.

Erich: he does it to get girls. I did the same thing with Jaime Lee Curtis. She loved an Italian accent.see

Karoliena: that was Kevin Kline. And the movie was a fish called Wanda.

Erich: see? The weed was that good it had me thinking my life had been stolen by a movie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 18/05/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 19 May 2016 11:33:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: see all the weed references? I knew I bought an eighth off this guy outside some shifty apartments in Tennessee.

Karoliena: what of his accent? Seems genuine.

Erich: he does it to get girls. I did the same thing with Jaime Lee Curtis. She loved an Italian accent.see

Karoliena: that was Kevin Kline. And the movie was a fish called Wanda.

Erich: see? The weed was that good it had me thinking my life had been stolen by a movie.

Dale: I promise that wasn't me on but we can smoke anytime you'd like Erica......Karoliena you're always invited if your into that stuff.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/05/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 19 May 2016 12:09:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich: I get you. The statute of limitations hasn't expired yet. Wink wink,say no more.

Erica: Dale..you Will find we are more than just a little into that...except for Karoliena . she's like super soccer mom now.

Karoliena: no.I just hold my chemicals better than you,Erica.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 19/05/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 05 April 2017 11:42:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

PICTURE PERFECT COUNTS DOWN AUSTIN NIMMO'S
VERY BEST (OR WORSE) SINGLE RELEASES

UserPostedImage

With Austin Nimmo rumored to be releasing new music this week, we've gathered the pop sensations singles and ranked them from worst to best in the eyes and ears of Picture Perfect, gitto.

11. Fly

UserPostedImage

Starting off at #11 is "Fly", a 'single' turned 'promo single' from Austin's debut album. Originally billed as the fourth single and hyped up as a anticipated collaboration with rap star, Lotus, "Fly" simply did not live up to expectations. Released in 2014, Fly was a single about soaring away with a loved one to a distant place to never be found again. It's lyrical content lacked depth and its production values were borderline annoying. Packed with blaring horns and saxophones (clearly riding the wave of the horn takeover at the time) the single seemed try hard for a hit. Lotus tried to pick things up with a fiery verse but it just couldn't pick up the quality of an awkward collaboration. After debuting at #7 and quickly falling down the chart, Fly was written off as a buzz single and Austin barely acknowledges the single to this day.

10. Real

UserPostedImage

Now we know Austin's legions of tween fans will be angered by this one, but Real is in at #10. Arguably one of Austin's biggest and most successful singles to date, Real was released in 2015 as the lead single from Austin's album "Unscripted". Packed with loads of controversy and die hard fans, the record shot to #1 for two weeks and the single became virtually inescapable, no matter how hard you try to avoid the "backstreet boy"-esque single. Despite being overplayed, that's not exactly why Picture Perfect has this in at #10. It's simply due to it's hyper-sappy lyricism and the monotonous cookie cutter dullness nature of the song. Billed by some as an "ode to Layla", Real was a romantic pop song that questioned all their is to question about love, and that was it. Along with a track that simply didn't go anywhere vocally or production wise (aside from the opening guitar chords) this is just a step up from Austin's worst. Next?

9. Adore You

UserPostedImage

Austin's first single "Adore You" comes in at #9 on our list. Released on September 1st, 2013 independently, I'll be honest I had no idea who this guy singing was when I happened to come across it on the radio. In fact, I thought it was Kato at first. Luckily for Austin, the single was released at a time where there was a serious void in solo male pop artists and so it didn't come as a surprise that the single blew up everywhere. Charting at #3 on the main charts, it was a very strong debut for an independent artist and shortly after Austin was snapped up by Freedom Records. From a song point standard, nothing about Adore You stands out. The lyrics were cheesy and tweeny pop and when you hear it, it simply does sound like a debut. A song about "adoring" a girl, we rated this higher than Real and Fly due to its catchy production values by Rami Yacoub. No where on this track does it show off Austin's vocal abilities or abilities as a musician at all and we're blaming this partially on the fact that it was just his debut. Austin has gone on to do things we never projected when first hearing this song in 2013.

8. Pretty Girls

UserPostedImage

Coming in at #8 is Pretty Girls. An official single from Austin's debut album. This time, Austin brings in his best friend Kato for (at the time) the most overrated collaboration of the year. From a marketing standpoint it was genius, getting two of the leading individuals in their genre to team up for a generic summer single was ace, especially since during the time the two were being paired in just about every music conversation brought up about young pop stars. Nowadays, the two have seemed to find their niche in music and have relatively different sounds, but this doesn't erase the fact that this collaboration happened. On the bright side, the song was very catchy and has a floor-stomping, snapping backing bass line. Vocally, the two don't go anywhere special and the lyrics tell a story of finding all the "pretty girls in the world", so complex and weighty! Let's be serious, the song is very appealing but very generic. It's no wonder it became such a big hit, but that doesn't make the song any more appealing on our list.

7. Fearless

UserPostedImage

Coming in at #7 and higher up on the list is Fearless! A single released from Austin's debut album as the last single release from the album. Despite it being the last single released from Austin's mediocre debut album release, this breathed new light for the star. Criminally underrated record, the record was produced by The Invisible Men and features a very catchy pounding beat that is enhanced with drums and even a guitar for the chorus. On an album that didn't show Austin's strengths liked would on his second album, Austin sings out on Fearless in a strong register throughout the entire track and this is the type of track you would listen to before you have an important sports competition and you want to gain that energy or adrenaline that you need to push you forward. More meaningful then the previous songs on this list, Fearless didn't really hit the mark to be higher up on the list.

6. Unwanted (mister_b Remix)

UserPostedImage

Had this song been released as the original, it could easily be within the top four of Austin's top singles. On the original, the Australian star trades in his popular jamming sounds for a stripped down, personal track that just calls for an Acoustic guitar. Sadly, for marketing purposes it seems as though at the time Austin's management felt they needed to find chart success and so called upon mister_b for a dance remix of the song that tells a story of feeling of being unwanted by the ones meaning most of them. mister_b didn't ruin the record and made "Unwanted" seem more radio friendly. The DJ/Producer decided to transform “Unwanted” into a Progressive House tune with stripped down verses and a big chorus plus a breakdown. At first, it'd seem like this was a disaster waiting to happen, but Austin's vocal performance along with the big choruses of the emotional record gave the song more appeal. The song reached #2, mostly in part to it getting very popular during the summer dance concerts that brought the record to notoriety.

5. Girlfriend (feat. Jennifer Armstrong)

UserPostedImage

Rounding out our top 5 is Austin's very first number one single. And the fact that it was a number one record doesn't give it any influence on where it lands on the list. "Girlfriend" was Austin's first major label single and came after his independently released song (Adore You) so we can imagine the pressure for this single to do well was enormous. Following a doll-line endorsement and some culture uncut exposure, everyone was interested in whether or not Nimmo would be a one hit wonder. Released in February of 2014, "Girlfriend" was the first official single by Austin Nimmo and featured Jennifer Armstrong. Production wise, the record doesn't overwhelm the listener, but instead remains as an easy listening experience as Austin tells his love story before his featuring artist comes in. After verse two of the record, Jennifer Armstrong comes in on the track. The tracks adds in soft keyboards and to the beat as she begins to sing. The beat slows down too, and has a darker twist to it. She, like Austin, also sounds perfect on the record a she sings softly and seductively over the record that talks about a boy pursuing a girl who's very hard to get. We here at PP has hyper-generic lyrics but Nimmo and Armstrong came together to write a record that shows complexity and a soothing nature to it. The record was a critical and commercial success, charting at #1 for two weeks. Austin rose the bar and showed naysayers that he was here to stay with an R&B/Pop collaboration.

4. Looking Up

UserPostedImage

Coming in at #4 is one of Austin's signature tracks and the first single released from Austin's upcoming album. Despite having a relatively short career that started out in 2013, Nimmo has grown leaps and bounds as a musician. We've said it more than once that his debut album was slightly weak in comparison to the material to come later on and more recently for the pop singer and Looking Up is a good example of that. The most recent song to make the higher ups of this list, Looking Up was released last summer and was initially going to appear on Austin's "Unscripted" album but after signing a Pepsi deal, the record was written off from Unscripted and was billed as a single from the second album and appeared on his Pepsi commercial for 'young forever'. The record itself is a fun, up-tempo pop record with retro flair that you could be singing along to in no time as Austin sings about looking up to a brighter day. Austin sings confidently over a steady drum set beat and a blast of horns help usher in the song's words about positive thinking when it gets to the chorus. That's just the beginning as the song breaks into Austin's full-throated vocals that effortlessly cascade through the finger snapping chorus that includes lots of bass and has "anthem" written all over it. Released during the summer, the record also reached #1 and became the Top Male Solo record of 2016 as stated by official Airplay figures. Looking Up is at #4 because inspirational Austin Nimmo is when he is in top form as opposed to him shoveling out overly sappy-generic pop songs he was known for earlier in his career.

3. Control

UserPostedImage

Coming in at #3 and an all around strong record for Austin Nimmo is the second single released from Unscripted and that was "Control". After releasing what was one of his worst ever, but most popular singles "Real", it was interesting to see where the Aussie would go next with his new album. When Control was released in May of 2015, we here at Picture Perfect began to finally accept Austin Nimmo as a formidable pop star. Control was an uptempoed pop-rock record that contained elements of powerpop and traditional pop music as Austin separated himself from the callow pop and R&B songs that dominated his previous album to finding his niche in his guitar driven pop. The song, produced by Ryan Tedder and Noel Z was about being unable you control what the heart wants and sometimes ending up heart by the decisions you make for that very reason. We applaud Austin for exploring deeper and more complex subjects as he goes from a young teenager to a young adult and you can hear the bridge between the two going from both of his both albums until present day. The upbeat guitar melody pairs well with the Austin's crystal-clear harmonies in this also #1 record that comes in at #3!

2. City That Never Sleeps (feat. Eilidh)

UserPostedImage

Nearing the top of our list is Austin's third single from Unscripted and it seem as if some of Austin's best singles came from his sophomore record that saw Austin mature and find a sound to stick to and become known for. The City That Never Sleeps was the last song to come from the hit album and is #2 for many reasons. Released in the summer of 2015, Austin called upon Eilidh for a collaboration worth hearing. Together, they created a dark, sensual and romantic electro pop mid tempo banger that was perfect for the summer season. The record pits a male and female in what is "the city that never sleeps" (New York) as they try to find each other through the bright lights of the packed city after seemingly coming in contact but losing touch soon after. The atmospheric and haunting beats compliment Austin and Eilidh's with its big chorus and massively catchy post chorus where Eilidh trade vocals, with Eilidh's harmonizing high range "ooh's" and Austin's sensual responses. A mature record with a deep meaning and an all around good listen, this collaboration deserved awards and comes in at #2 on our list as Austin's second best released song.

1. Passenger

UserPostedImage

And finally, at number one and named as Austin Nimmo's best single release by Picture Perfect is "Passenger". Released as just a promotional record (shame) in November of 2015 as a pre-order git for Austin's then new album, Unscripted, Passenger was everything we wanted from the young pop star. The record is a Synth- Electropop song that tells a story about a very complicated relationship that experiences hardships. One of these many hardships is that the catalysts in the record questions whether or not they actually have made the protagonist happy all along as they struggle to stay together. Since they are both traveling all over the world, the bigger picture of the song as a whole is speaking of a boy who really just enjoys being in the company of this person but the other individual is like a passenger since they come, and leave and their relationships seems to be built upon that. A song with a deep meaning, strong lyrical content, an above average vocal performance by Austin Nimmo along with a catchy baseline made "Passenger" posses all the makings to be Austin's very best single as said by Pitch Perfect.

Edited by user 05 April 2017 11:58:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/04/2017(UTC), erich hess on 05/04/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/04/2017(UTC), kandii on 06/04/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/04/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 15 April 2017 14:57:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Lincoln: Passenger is my favourite Austin song too! I love all of his songs though. Seeing him, Weekend and Kato be big pop stars at a young age made me feel like I could do it too. People always try to make it seem like it's not cool for boys to do pop music but that's wrong 'cause Austin is one of the coolest people ever! He has such great songs and I can't wait for his new album. I'm going to go listen to some of his older stuff again now hehe
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/04/2017(UTC)