logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lenastar  
#1 Posted : 11 January 2016 11:29:29(UTC)
lenastar

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 5 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

To all those who are currently reading this, welcome to my official site. Ahhh, just writing this mini intro is super exciting and epic. I'm hyperventilating just by typing this! Anyways, back to reality Mae. First off, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Mae.. Mae York. I'm an 18 year old East Coast girl who's currently residing in Beverly Hills at the moment and gee-whiz have I been living life over here. Mm, this little breeze outside of my condominium is so relaxing right now. But anyways, Mae is the name and I'm an LA/New York based fashion model. Aside from modelling, I'm pretty much a YouTube-er who uploads beauty-related videos and vlogs in regards to music. Now that my site is launched, I can post blogs now and get a little more personal with you guys as well! Also, I get to share more exclusive beauty
tips with you all as well. Sounds exciting? I hope so!

Model
Actress
Music Critic/Blogger
Philanthropist
Activist

MINI AUTOBIOGRAPHY

To start, my name is Mae York, I was born and raised in Hampton, New York, and I am 18 years old (born on May 18th, 1997). My father, Kale York, is a celebrity surgeon. My mother, Sandy York, is a market research analyst. I have only one older sibling, Maia York. I grew up with both my parents around, although they were often busy with their occupations.
From my early childhood years, I've always had a huge interest in the world of fashion, film, music and Hollywood. I always dreamed of being a supermodel, an actress... being Hollywood's 'it' girl. At the age of 14, in 2011, I landed my first modeling gig with Gap Kids after being spotted at a beauty pageant. I also started doing other minor gigs all while attending a private school out in East Hampton. My minor gigs eventually led to me landing a deal with Ford Models in 2014. I then went on to doing campaigns with Ralph Lauren, Victoria's Secret, TopShop, etc. Since the summer of 2015, I've lived in Beverly Hills, California.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -

TBA!

Edited by user 11 January 2016 11:30:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked lenastar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 11/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 11/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 11/01/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 11/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 11/01/2016(UTC)