logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 14 January 2016 17:30:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artists: Sabina
Title: "Radioactive"
Release Date: January 14th, 2016 (Streaming), January 14th, 2016 (Airplay)
January 15th (Digital)
Recorded: (2015) Metropolis Studios; London, UK
Length: 4:20|Radio Edit - 4:00
Genre: House, Dance-Pop, EDM
Songwriters: Sabina Alexandrescu, Teffler Michaels, Autumn Rowe
Producers: DJ Cloud
From The Album: Electroheart (2016)

Radioactive is a brand new single released from recording artist Sabina, that will impact digital retailers and radio airplay as a promotional cut and official release from her debut album tentatively titled "Electroheart". The single was set to be released in March of 2016 but for unknown reasons, the single was pushed ahead more than two months and officially premiered on January 14th, 2016 as an official release from the Romanian songstress. Over the last year and then some, Sabina has been building herself up as vastly up and coming singer in this fickle industry. The bombastic beauty busted on the scene in mid 2014, where she quietly released her self titled free EP (SABINA EP) independently and to her surprise the EP, filled with catchy slices of dance and europop music went on to become an internet hit. The EP which originally had no plans for a single or any initial promotion was rocked with a demand and after EP cut "Drunk Enough" was praised by internet goers and even fellow celebrities it was officially released as a single in May of 2014. The song reached the Top 5 on the charts and even earned Sabina a nomination for Best Single at the FCA IV, where she won an award for Sexiest Female. A few months later and Sabina released another single "Shows Over" which came from the EP, the song reached the top 10. Fast forward into 2015 and Sabina got the biggest opportunity of her career when she was asked to be an opener for Isabel's massive "All Eyes On Me" tour. Sabina supported Isabel on the first European leg of the tour and the North American leg.
Just a few months prior that that in February, Sabina released a promotional cut "Head To Toe" which also reached the top 5 on the charts. As one can assume, touring alongside Isabel really gave Sabina exposure and the chance to show herself off to a wider audience. Sabina's trek on the tour ended in October of 2015 and the songstress didn't waste any time on getting back into the studio to finish up her debut album, which to a surprise has been highly anticipated. Fans and critics alike have been questioning when new music would be available by Sabina, as she seems to be more-so an active and popular figure on Instagram as opposed to the consistency of music releases, causing Sabina to be at the center of twitter battles with many rushing to her behalf. Little did people know, Sabina had been in the studio working on records to appear on Electroheart. In November 2015, Sabina was sent a track by producer and disk jockey, DJ Cloud, who has been known formerly for working with Cinzia Ricci before a very public and controversial breakup. In 2013, Cloud announced his hiatus from music and it seems that after three years Cloud is back. After Sabina heard the record, she instantly fell in love with it and contacted the producer to make a few changes to the instrumental and to record and cut the record to fit well with song she wrote with Teffler Michaels and Autumn Rowe. "Radioactive" was officially finalized in in December of 2015 and marked for a March 2016 release but due to a demand for a new music, it seems Sabina pushed the record to a much earlier release date.
Radioactive is a record in which shows off Sabina's vocals in an tasteful way and is arguably her best vocal number to date. Sabina has been criticized for "holding back" vocal wise in the past on her older records and it seems as if the musician has taken kindly to the criticism and lets loose on her new record with captivating vocals that shows off Sabina's wide ranged vocals. "Radioactive" which is a love song which pits a woman who is yearning over her loved one that she has lost in a break-up and hopes that he remembers her and that one day they could be the way they were before because when he's away, she loses it and her feeling and her feelings go radioactive. Throughout the record, Sabina vulnerably sings as if she is talking directly to the loved one making the record that much more conceivable and understandable. The song strings synthetic beats with Sabina's layered vocal harmonies and angelic pre-choruses. The first half of the song finds Sabina showing off incredible restraint as noted by Amy Sciarretto of Popcrush, as she holds her vocals steady while the ballad driven song rises to the first beat drop that seemingly comes out of nowhere and could instantly take you by surprise as she coos: You're the one, yeah, yeah\You'll always be the one, yeah, yeah. Soon after, Sabina lets her vocals soar like we've never heard before and it’s nothing short of mesmerizing as the record builds up to a big chorus and it feel as if Sabina's vocals knock right into the listener due to it's building momentum. The club record, returns to it normal synth driven bassline for verses but returns to it's euphoria during it's huge chorus. The beats slow down for the bridge in which Sabina takes time out to convince her lost lover to remember their past memories with wondrous and lovable lyrics before ending it off with a vocal run: Remember, please think of me before the record rings back to its glorious chorus.

#RADIOACTIVE
(Sabina Alexandrescu, Teffler Michaels, Autumn Rowe)

Hello again, boy it's been a while, yet I still remember that smile
It seems like just yesterday, I was hoping you would stay
But now that you're gone, on and on my heart goes
Trying to fill the gaping hole you made

My heart goes on and on reminding me of the time gone by
And maybe it was you telling me, all along, little lies
Did you actually care? Or was it all inside my head
Please explain to me, or I might as well be dead

(Beat Drop)
You're the one, yeah, yeah
You'll always be the one, yeah, yeah

You're the light at the end of the tunnel
The deepest dark place for me
You're my bail when I'm in trouble
I just need you next to me
Cause when you're gone I get distracted
And my feelings go radioactive
Yeah, feelings go radioactive
(Radioactive, Radioactive)

Don't forget to think of me
I will always think of you

There are so many of emeralds on my left side, ruby on my right
But you're the special type of gem, a man that puts up a fight
So give me your all, show me how you ball, if we make it or not is really your call
I'm as loyal as they come, boy I will be here, it's up to you to decide how we fare

Maybe I just need to wait, wait for you to come
Sacrifice my present happiness for future sum
It will all be worth it, worth it in the end
Just don't forget to think of me

Think of the memories, think of all those times
Remember how your eyes met mine?
Think of all those words you said, think of my replies
Remember those emotions we shared with each other, late nights?
Think of all the dreams we shared, think of how they went
Remember how we tried to make a compromise to send?
Think of all the plans we made, those are key
Remember, please think of me

(Radioactive)

Sounds like

Edited by user 14 January 2016 17:47:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 13 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 14/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 14/01/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/01/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 15/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 15/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/01/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 15/01/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 16/01/2016(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 18/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#2 Posted : 14 January 2016 19:51:44(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Matt: wow, incredible Sabina! Can't wait for the rest of your album!

OOC: as per usual, you've smashed it, this is awesome!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 15 January 2016 03:25:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
Matt: wow, incredible Sabina! Can't wait for the rest of your album!

OOC: as per usual, you've smashed it, this is awesome!

Sabina: Thank you Matt <3 it's coming :*

OOC: I appreciate that! :)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Matticus on 16/01/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 15 January 2016 03:34:18(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Why has it taken this long for this song to bless my ears? And you were going to make us wait longer? Omg but wait I'm happy about this you have such a great voice and it really shows here I love it and I actually seen you live a little while ago and you were still amazing so great job can't wait to see what comes next Sabina! :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 15 January 2016 03:35:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Anaísz: Sabina, you are one of my girl crushes. Just thought I'd get that out the way first, lol. Now let's get to the point, I love this! That beat drop, yaaas girl. I also really love the lyrics and your vocals are A1. This is going to my workout playlist :P
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 15 January 2016 10:25:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Why has it taken this long for this song to bless my ears? And you were going to make us wait longer? Omg but wait I'm happy about this you have such a great voice and it really shows here I love it and I actually seen you live a little while ago and you were still amazing so great job can't wait to see what comes next Sabina! :)

Sabina: Awww you are so sweet!! Initially I didn't want to release this song while I was touring so I decided to wait until the new year. When I saw all my wonderful fans asking for new music I felt so bad for making them wait so I just decided to put this out for everyone :) the album is coming along so well so thank you!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 15 January 2016 10:28:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Anaísz: Sabina, you are one of my girl crushes. Just thought I'd get that out the way first, lol. Now let's get to the point, I love this! That beat drop, yaaas girl. I also really love the lyrics and your vocals are A1. This is going to my workout playlist :P

Sabina: Stoppppp it :P you are making me blush cause you are too sweet! Thanks for the kind words, I really wanted to try something new vocally and push myself and I always look to find new ways to improve my music. Also, love your EP! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 16 January 2016 06:01:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris: Way to go Sabina, this was a good song the beat was something new I enjoyed it.

Jake: What was the song about

Chris: You think I only looked at the cover and didn't brother to check out the song.

Sarah: Well did you?

Chris:I listen to the song a few times thank you it's about being away from love and how your emotions get the best of you when they are away. kind of like how Sabina old boyfriend is feeling right now. I mean he could have been coming to these party and meeting people. Instead he is in a shack wondering what could have been.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/01/2016(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#9 Posted : 16 January 2016 08:21:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Elyar: Yes this song is great I low key wish I came up with the beat, because it's quite frankly amazing!, I am sure this will slay the charts
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#10 Posted : 16 January 2016 08:44:55(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Joziah: Slayin' as usual, girllll. I really dig your style.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 19/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 16 January 2016 15:18:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Clampdown Go to Quoted Post

Sabina: Thanks Joziah! Looking forward to some great raps this year :)

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: Yes this song is great I low key wish I came up with the beat, because it's quite frankly amazing!, I am sure this will slay the charts

DJ Cloud: Too bad you didn't...

Sabina: Alex....not nice... Thank you Elyar, you're too nice. I don't exactly worry about where my songs chart as long as my fans are happy but it's very flattering for you to make such positive projections! You rock xoxo

DJ Cloud: I'm just joking, let's all take a joke haha

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: Way to go Sabina, this was a good song the beat was something new I enjoyed it.

Chris: You think I only looked at the cover and didn't brother to check out the song.

Chris:I listen to the song a few times thank you it's about being away from love and how your emotions get the best of you when they are away. kind of like how Sabina old boyfriend is feeling right now. I mean he could have been coming to these party and meeting people. Instead he is in a shack wondering what could have been.

Sabina: Nearly spot on Chris! Very good and slightly funny interpretation of Radioactive :P thanks for your kind works xoxo

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 19 January 2016 04:23:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post

DJ Cloud: Too bad you didn't...

Sabina: Alex....not nice... Thank you Elyar, you're too nice. I don't exactly worry about where my songs chart as long as my fans are happy but it's very flattering for you to make such positive projections! You rock xoxo

DJ Cloud: I'm just joking, let's all take a joke haha

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post

Sabina: Nearly spot on Chris! Very good and slightly funny interpretation of Radioactive :P thanks for your kind works xoxo

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 19 January 2016 04:25:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Clampdown Go to Quoted Post

Sabina: Thanks Joziah! Looking forward to some great raps this year :) The cocaine record slayed me :P Good to see a rapper checking out the EDM tunes by lil ole me.

DJ Cloud: How bout a remix to DJ Cloud remix to Cocaine? Mate?

Edited by user 19 January 2016 04:26:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 19 January 2016 04:41:14(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica: this is the weirdest fallout 4 inspired song I have ever heard. Catchy,but weird. In fact,I hardly see any relation to the game. I think it's more likely about getting....um...squishie. Think about It. "Feelings go radioactive ".... That's totally saying " you make me squishie. Take me now."

Nina: you read a lot into Things,love. You sure you have never worked for the 700 club?

Erica: 700? 700?! I've had my share of groupies,But I think it's well under that.

Nina: I'll....remain mum on that. I know you're a big time celebrity now and wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea.

Erica: fuck you Nina.

Nina: 701 club. *giggles*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 19/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 20 January 2016 03:50:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: this is the weirdest fallout 4 inspired song I have ever heard. Catchy,but weird. In fact,I hardly see any relation to the game. I think it's more likely about getting....um...squishie. Think about It. "Feelings go radioactive ".... That's totally saying " you make me squishie. Take me now."

Nina: you read a lot into Things,love. You sure you have never worked for the 700 club?

Erica: 700? 700?! I've had my share of groupies,But I think it's well under that.

Nina: I'll....remain mum on that. I know you're a big time celebrity now and wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea.

Erica: fuck you Nina.

Nina: 701 club. *giggles*

Sabina: SQUISHIE...what does that mean? Does that mean to get down and dirty? Is so, you've got a naaaaaughty mind Erica! You are a fată rea as they say in Romania, a bad girl ;) hehe
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#16 Posted : 20 January 2016 07:39:14(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
EzraOfficial: I really like this! Honestly, I think it's your best song so far and I'm excited about what you are going to do next. Keep it up!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 23 January 2016 02:14:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
EzraOfficial: I really like this! Honestly, I think it's your best song so far and I'm excited about what you are going to do next. Keep it up!

Sabina: Yaaay <3 plenty of plans I've got for this year. Thanks for checking this out :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage