logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<109110111112113>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#2201 Posted : 24 December 2015 08:45:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
In the moment of awkwardness, April feels quite bad for Alex, but at the same time she found the whole thing to be hilarious. Clearly her parents had heard the name Alex and just assumed she meant a guy. And she couldn't really blame them, since she had only ever dated boys in her younger years. When she introuduces herself to April's mom, April smiles at Alex and shrugs a little, to let her know she wasn't sure how the whole comedy of her not knowing Alex was a girl could be explained. She leans over to Alex and whispers to her "I assumed when I said Alex from SYNCO she would know who you are," with a little laugh. She looks back at her mom and sighs. It was weird, and unconventional, but this was now literally her coming out, she guessed. "Yeah...Ummm mom, this actually is Alex," she says, reaching out and holding Alex's hand again, holding their hands up to show her mom. "Not boyfriend Alex, but girlfriend, Alex," she smiles, not knowing how her mom will react. "I guess you probably weren't expecting this. But..Yeah....I guess...I'm bi, surprise!" She laughs nervously.

After a few seconds of silence and a look of shock on her face, April's mom sort of shakes herself back to attention and smiles at Alex and April one after the other. She was clearly not expecting such big news on the porch, but she didn't mind in any way, it was just not something she ever expected to hear from her daughter. "OH gosh, how very presumptuous of me," she says, looking a little embarrassed and flustered. "Hello Alexis, I'm Kate," she smiles, shaking her hand warmly. "I'm sorry for the confusion. When my daughter said she was dating, she failed to explain that Alex was a pretty girl and not a boy," she says, laughing nervously. "Please do come in. You'll want to prepare yourself for a similar reaction from my husband. Although he might be disappointed he can't give out his "I'll kick your ass if you hurt my daughter" speech now," she laughs, standing aside so the girls can come inside.

Edited by user 24 December 2015 08:54:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#2202 Posted : 26 December 2015 00:50:19(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Alex stands there in the few seconds of complete silence unsure if she should say anything or just keep quiet she still wasn't sure how exactly April's mother felt about the whole situation and didn't want to say anything to make her uncomfortable after April's mother spoke Alex let out a sigh of relief in her put on a little giggle she wash happy that April's mother was accepting and not angry about the whole situation "Hi it's really great to meet you" Alex says a bit more confidently than before with a wide smile on her face as she shakes her hand she then laughs when Kate mentions how April's father would be disappointed because now he couldn't use his speech "Well no worries I'm sure you can use it for him" she says back jokingly before making her way inside the house

After entering the house Alex takes a second to look around at the house and smiles over at April's mom "This is such a lovely home Mrs. Banks" she stays by April as her eyes continue to wander around from the decorations to furniture of the home really loving the way that the home was decorated she then looks over at April "When's the tour?" she asks keeping her arm around April's
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2203 Posted : 26 December 2015 06:51:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I would make such a threat," her mom laughs, "but you have kind eyes so I trust you to treat my daughter well," she adds. April rolls her eyes at the comment and chuckles. "Alex is too sweet for that," she smiles, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Alexis," April's mom smiles back at her after the compliment. "We've lived here for so many years I've been able to make it a real home," she adds with a little smile as they walk into the living room. "The tour?" April asks Alex. "Like the SYNCO tour? Isn't it now?" She says with a little squint, not realising what she meant. As they walk into the living room, April's mom walking ahead of the two girls. "Alan," she says gently. "April's here. And she's brought Alex. Alex..is her girlfriend," she says with a smile. April's dad, an artist with a penchant for the flamboyant, turns and smiles. "Is that so?" He asks enthusiastically. "Well who would ever have guessed? It's lovely to meet you" he says, standing to greet Alex.
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#2204 Posted : 28 December 2015 02:24:15(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex smiles at what Kate had just said about her it was nice to hear especially since most people seen her as intimidating or a sort of "bad girl" and sure she could see why people would make those assumptions hell they were even true half the time but it was nice to hear what April's mother thought of her so far "Thank you Mrs. Banks" her smile widens just a little bit after April kisses her on the cheek

Alex shakes her head after April brings up the SYNCO tour "No silly I meant a house tour" she laughs at the little mix up they had just had Alex then greets April's father with a smile before speaking and extending her hand once more to shake his this time "Hello sir it's a pleasure to meet you as well" she replies politely Alex had now relaxed a little bit after meeting both of April's parents she hadn't talked to them much yet but right now they seemed to be rather sweet people and she hadn't done anything stupid yet or at least she thought she hadn't things seemed to be going rather well at the moment and Alex hoped that things would continue to go well she also hoped that she made a good first impression on both of April's parents
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2205 Posted : 28 December 2015 08:36:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

April laughs a little at her mistake and then covers her mouth. "Oh, right, of course, sorry! I'll show you around in a little while. Show you my room," she says in a jokingly flirty way, winking and bumping Alex with her hip. When alex shakes hands with April's dad, he raises his eyebrows and looks at April. "Sir, apparently. Well I think your girlfriend is trying to make a good impression, Ape," he jokes with April. "It's great to meet you Alex. I guess you must be the reason my daughter has been so happy when she calls lately." He smiles and sits, looking at the two of them happily. He didn't mind if April was dating a girl. Who was he to tell her who to like after all? He just hoped she was happy. And it seemed like she was.

"So tell me girls, how do you two know each other? Do you work together?" He asks enthusiastically as the girls sit on the couch, April still holding Alex's hand. She was so glad this was going well and that her parents had reacted so well to her dating a girl. She had been so nervous, but it seemed she had no real reason to be.
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#2206 Posted : 08 January 2016 11:44:20(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Louie didn't really fuck with rich kid mansion parties but apparently there were supposed to be famous people here and he was sort of a dick, so he threw up the tweet an hour earlier and bummed around the entrance of the large McMansion. The kid whose parents were out of town was a Columbia student whose dad was a record exec or something uninteresting.

As Louie walked through the halls, he did recognize quite a few of the young rich and famous skulking around, doing their thing. His brother Noah was with him. As they walked through the party, Lou looked over his shoulder and said in a hushed tone: "Hey, don't do rich kid coke, they lace that shit with heroin and so on."

OOC: @Freestyle & also open to anyone. It's a party fuckers.

Edited by user 08 January 2016 11:45:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline freestylechamp  
#2207 Posted : 08 January 2016 12:12:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Young came with his friends riding low riders. Blasting loud hip hop music. The song that was on right now was just an old school snoop Dogg gangsta party. He checked his phone to made sure he got the right address and then knocked on the door "Ayo!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#2208 Posted : 08 January 2016 13:20:40(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
The owners of the house opened the door and from the secnd floor, Lou looked down. "They look interesting."
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline freestylechamp  
#2209 Posted : 08 January 2016 14:01:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
It was weird Young and his friends came through the door in what looked to be a white person party, music was awful, no dj was that a glass container with fruit punch in the corner. 'Shit, I thought I was going to a party to wild out and shit, I feel like people are waiting for me to make a wrong move so I can get arrested.' he though to himself as he friends checked out all the fancy cool rich stuff in the house. Like a lot of black guest as the come through the migrate to the kitchen and made there way to the refrigerator to see what they had to eat and drink. " Yo Rico, you know what some of this shit is?" "Yo my nigga do you read, this is that Dom Perriynon, gangsta shit. My nigga look at this get a picture for my snapchat." a long slanky guy said as they took pictures of him holding all kinds of liquor.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#2210 Posted : 22 January 2016 06:46:52(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Michael and Anaísz had just arrived to the carnival together after getting their tickets and wristbands the two had entered the carnival Michael looked around at a few of the rides and booths they had though he enjoyed going to carnivals he hadn't been to one in quite a few years he did think it'd be a fun idea to take Anaísz though since the two have grown pretty close as of late after meeting at his New Years party and being introduced to each other by their good friend Carmen the two had been out a few times and Michael usually had fun whenever he was with Anaísz more fun than he'd had in awhile actually he really loved her bubbly personality and how much she loved to have fun Michael walked by close to Anaísz and placed his hands in the pockets of his jacket (Michael's outfit) he then looked down at Anaísz who he pretty much towered over at 6'3" "So what you wanna do first?" he asks as the two walk around the carnival
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2211 Posted : 22 January 2016 08:49:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Anaísz looked up from her towering cotton candy in her hand that she managed to buy when they first got inside. She stuffed a few more pieces into her mouth and then shrugged. "Let's go on the rollercoaster!" She pointed to the big one while she was holding on to his arm. The two of them had jumped from friends to, well she wasn't sure what they really were now but they were still able to have fun together. They had talked a lot on the phone but this was their first time together since New Years Eve. "Think you can hang?" She laughed.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline mebeme101  
#2212 Posted : 22 January 2016 09:39:58(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Michael looked up at the rollercoaster Anaísz was pointing up at before looking back down at her and shaking his head "How you gonna put me on that death trap first?" he says before laughing "Okay you know what let's do it you gonna share that cotton candy first though or nah?" he asks as they begin approaching the rollercoaster together "Yeah I can but if we die though I'm just letting you know now that I'm gonna haunt you in the afterlife ok?" He says jokingly as they stand in the line to go on the ride Michael takes his hand out of his pocket and places his arm around Anaísz he wasn't completely sure if this was a bit much since it was their first time hanging out in a little while but again they have gotten rather close recently
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2213 Posted : 23 January 2016 00:38:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Anaísz chuckled before shaking her head. "Don't be such a baby, dude." She then eats some more cotton candy and shakes her head. "What cotton candy? I don't know what you're talking about?" She playfully hides the bag behind her as they continue to walk. While she enjoyed hanging out with him, she wasn't sure if they were going to just be friendly and flirty or take it to the next level. But that was a lot to think about at a carnival and she just wanted to have fun for right now. "I'll get a priest so you can't haunt me. I'm trying to get my career on fleek, I ain't got time for hauntings." She laughed.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#2214 Posted : 03 February 2016 01:32:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn bursts into his apartment looking like a fireman barging into a blaze, on the lookout for innocent people to save. He looks side to side, in search of Erich, who he had sent a text message to earlier when he was in the studio. Erich had his own key to Dustyn's place and alerted Dustyn of his arrival while he was out so he's expecting to see his beloved "father". Dustyn is always rather hyper and animated but right now it's way over the top so he's clearly already buzzed. The February cold isn't all that kind yet Dustyn felt the need to just wear a thin blue polo neck top and loose grey sweats. The soft, pale skin on his face has patches of red and pink plastered over it due to the biting weather and his little arms are covered in goosebumps. His hair is slightly damp and a few wet spots are splattered around his person so it's clear that he's also endured some rain. Dustyn's eldest cat makes the mistake of strutting past. He picks up the black and white moggy despite her taking a swipe at him. "Hi Fifi!! Daddy loves you!" he exclaims while cuddling into the cat, which is trying to wriggle free. He kisses Fifi on the head then drops her on the ground. The cat hisses and runs for her life. Dustyn kicks off his shoes and stands in the hallway shivering before calling out. "ERICH?! ERICH?!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2215 Posted : 03 February 2016 01:50:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
It had been a few hours since Erich had arrived. Dusty was out,but that didn't stop Erich from making himself to home. A jam sandwich in mid assembly was on the counter. Which a cat had happily walked through. Erich had to stop sandwich making as he was well under the grip of his favorite vices. The jam had started to look too much like liquefied remains,so Erich had to leave it be. In fact,Erich was in the tub with a blanket pulled over the top. " is that you,Dusty?! Hurry,get inside fort dix. There is some crazy shit out there. You'll be safe here." Erich yells from his improvised Fox hole. He pokes his head out. He managed to find a pith helmet and cigarette holder he's grasping the brim of the helmet as if enemy shells could rain down any second
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/02/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2216 Posted : 03 February 2016 02:20:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn walks into the bathroom and jumps when he sees Erich in the bathtub with the blanket over him. He wasn't expecting to see him in there and having already taken a line inside the studio, the sight knocked him funny. He lets out a shriek before collapsing onto the floor in a heap of giggles. "Erich! You isn't supposed to put blankets in the bath. You're so silly." Dustyn lets out his infectious laughter which echoes throughout the bathroom as he rolls over the floor red-faced. Just as quickly as he burst into hysterics, he suddenly springs up and snaps out of it. "OK, I'll join you but I has to do a pee first. You is so silly, do you know that?" he chuckles again and shuffles over to the toilet, dropping his sweats and boxers down to his ankles and lifting up his top as he pees. Turning to the side, he presents Erich with his "cute Irish arse" as he likes to call it and what looks like a new piercing down below. Bending over to pull up his bottoms definitely confirms that Dusty got a rather raunchy intimate person between his legs. "Make way for Dusty!" he yells as he dives into the bath, one side of him landing on top of Erich and the other half banging hard off the bath enamel. "Ouch! Fucking, fucking, fuck, fuck, shit, cunt!! Ooooh it's warm under here!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2217 Posted : 03 February 2016 03:02:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dustyn's shriek comes at just the time Erich is trying to determine if this swooping pterdactyl he sees is real. " holy Hell!" he screeches and ducks under the cover. He wildly swings his arms in an attempt to defend fort dix. " yes. Peeing is a good idea . there is but one bathroom in th r fort...I think it's for midgets or something. Its just a tiny hole on the floor. A real man couldn't even fit a turd in there. Much less get it to flush" Erich states ,emerging from his blanket. Since he has no real depth perception at the moment,Erich ends up very close to dustyn's ass. " when we're dancing cheek to cheek..." he starts singing and laughing his head off. Erich is rather thankful dustyn resweatpanted before joining him in the tub. Erich is alarmed when he hears the thump of dustyn's head. " man down! Man down! We need first aid!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2218 Posted : 03 February 2016 04:04:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn laughs and slaps his thigh. "Ha! The word fort...it's one letter away from fart. That's a funny word." Dustyn continues to giggle and clenches his butt cheeks before slapping them when Erich begins to sing. At least he pulled them back up this time but it may not last long as it is Dustyn after all and Erich seems to bring out the wild in him. His face is still a little flushed from all the laughing when he lands in the bath. The look of sheer joy soon turns into total discomfort as he rolls in the bath and scrunches his eyes. "Owwww!!!! That was sore. Hurt my taint stud!" An immediate pink patch appears on the top corner of his forehead, a lump that will continue to grow as time passes. He snuggles up under the blankets and keeps his eyes close but seems more relaxed. The tension in Dustyn's face has subsided and he now has a pleasant smile on his face. "Erich..." he says, in a barely audible whisper. "...I think I'm high."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2219 Posted : 03 February 2016 05:27:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Being Irish,it kinda sounds like you're saying fart anyway!" Erich roars with laughter. That special kind of laughter where your face hurts after the drugs wear off. The clenched butt cheeks are not what Erich is expecting and the sudden tension causes him to hurtle backwards and slide around in the tub .he comicAlly thrashes around,trying to regain his footing. "Fucking invisible water and eels won't let me have stable footing. If they kill me,take revenge." Erich cAlls out,now upside down with his legs dangling out of the tub. " your taint stud...the Hell did you get that pierced for?! Was it a bet with Billy? I'm pretty sure you can't out freak him,dustyn....oh and I'm not kissing it and mAking It better." Erich says cautiously. He wants to comfort Dusty,but isn't sure how you comfort someone who's taint could be sore and swollen. Erich settles on just kind of waving his arms around dustyn in what could be described as mystical malArkey. " dustyn" Erich answers in similar hushed tones." I'm pretty sure you are too. Its s good thing I'm sober enough to keep watch."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2220 Posted : 03 February 2016 06:41:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and moves closer to Erich. With stifled laughter, he moves in against Erich's ear and whispers the word "fort" before laughing loudly, almost bursting Erich's ear drum. When his "father" mentions eels, Dustyn freezes and his eyes widen with fear. "Eels?! There's fucking eels?!" Dustyn starts to kick his short legs out and ends up connecting with Erich on the shin several times. "I won't let them hurt you!" he yells out from below the blanket while kicking him again. Dustyn appears to be a rather nimble and flexible little thing, managing to travel along the bath without upsetting the position of the blanket or Erich having to move out of the way. He slides down to the bottom of the tub and blushes when asked about the piercing. "No, it wasn't a dare even though Billy recommended it. Oh and you don't has to kiss it better. That's a job for...someone else," he says with a smirk. "It's still a bit tender but it feels great. When he has his fingers up you and starts to lick the piercing, it....." Dustyn stops in his tracks and giggles, remembering that even though not a lot shocks Erich, he may not appreciate hearing what his son gets up to in the bedroom. Dustyn smiles and rests his head on Erich's shoulders, making sure the blanket covers their heads completely. "My ex is back on the scene..." Dustyn sighs and continues to lay against Erich. He doesn't have to say anything else as it's clear that Blake's presence is really having an impact on him. It could even be the reason why he's fallen back onto the drugs.
UserPostedImage