logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 27 January 2016 03:40:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Artists: Edward Barát
Title: Remember Me
Release Date: January 26th, 2016 (Streaming), January 31st, 2016 (Airplay)
January 26thth (Digital)
Label: Songs To Live and Die By
Length: 4:00|Radio Edit - 3:48
Genre: Electronic Rock, Electro-industrial, Altnernative
Songwriters: Edward Barát, Chris Corner
Producers: Chris Corner
From The Album: EXTROVERT

Remember Me is an official single recorded by alternative musician, Edward Barát and is the leading single from his second album entitled "EXTROVERT". The record is a followup to the Edward's previous release in "Gin&Juice" taken from his number one debut album "DETONATE" which experience a late 2014 release. Prior to the release of Edward's debut album, Edward had experienced numerous hardships pertaining to his career after being one of the eliminated finalists on the first season of hit T.V show Starfactory as Edward's initial style and image didn't match the formula. However, all changed when he signed a record deal with Songs To Live and Die By. Edward releases his debut album "F*cked It Up Again" which truly introduced the public to Barát as a serious musician. Just a few months later Edward released Unholy Ones, which became a massive hit. Edward followed this up with dream collaboration record "Someone To Watch Over Me" which featured fellow rock star James Urie in December of 2014. The single was also successful reaching as high as the #5 position. A healthy standing for promotional cut from the album. The success however didn't not stop there. Just a month later, Reese Hollinsworth and Edward teamed up for a collaboration entitled "Love Me Back" which charged the top of the charts. After releasing his debut album, Edward embarked on his first world tour that started in March of 2015 and the tour wrapped up in August. Following the tour, Edward began work on the follow up to his debut album as Edward still felt he had a lot to get off of his chest. Barát completely disappeared from social media outlets including twitter and Instagram to completely focus on the construction of the new record and without word, many wondered in Barát would release music any time soon. To his supporters happiness, Barát returned on to give his fans much more than a cryptic message, but a full fledged update as to what exactly The Showman has been up to and even announced the initial single and the artwork:

Quote:
What the fuck is up ladies and gents? It's been a while since I last did one of these and I really do apologize! There's an explanation for it all and I've got a bit of a surprise for you too, just in case there are a few people who are upset at me! Anyway, before I really began I want to wish a happy new year to each and every one of you. Can you believe it's already two weeks into the new year, time is already speeding passed but this is still the beginning of the year so I just wanted to extend that wish to all my fans. Anyway, the pass two years have been completely insane for me. On December 29th, 2014 my debut album "Detonate" was released. I remember when I first saw the pressed copies I literally almost broke into tears because it was a long time coming and I went through many adversities and to finally have the product done and before my eyes, a very lifting and unbelievable moment. Throughout the first half of 2015 I released Gin & Juice and Tongues, as follow ups to the previous singles on Detonate and embarked on my first tour. I enjoyed every single moment that I was out on stage. We reached some really cool areas where my supporters would be there singing along to my tracks and it really is a dream come true. People from all different demographics, ethnicity's and ages were there and it was really a moment I cannot wait to relive again. For the rest of 2015 I was working long in hard in the studio! Yes that's right. I am not the most in tuned person with social media and I may pop in and out every now and then but I've been seeing #EB2 trending and I truly appreciate that. So...over the last eight months I've been recording a brand new album and it is really coming out amazingly! It's about 90% done, I've got one track to record over this week and then we send the album over to get mixed and then I will place a release date on the album. YES! It's really come together and so much more smoothly than my debut album. I sat down, took time and recorded this album the way I wanted to. The sounds, the instruments, the lyrics were very much so thought over carefully in the studio with myself and some great people I've worked with for this record and due to so much positive fucking energy, the album got done faster than I thought. Before I knew it, many tracks were recorded and I had to start cutting down (fucking hate that process) but I am pleasantly excited for this album to get out to the public! It's a bad ass collection of thoughts and experiences I've been wanting to share with my listeners since the last album was released and my main objective was to outdo myself and grow not only as a lyricist, but sonically too and it all come along and I've done just that.Now, my second announcement and unveil to you all today here in January is the new single. YUP! I am announcing the first single from the album and it's called "REMEMBER ME" and it will be out this Sunday! Please get ready, because this fucking rocks and I am not saying it just because it's my song. Just for you, I'll even post the artwork below and it'll be available for pre-order in just 20 minutes! Fucking love you. Always stay true. #REMEMBERME

Remember Me is the first official release this year from Edward Barát that will appear on the recently titled EXTROVERT, the title of Edward's sophomore album release. Remember Me was produced by Chris Corner who also co-wrote the record alongside Barát. "Remember Me" also marks Edward's return to his rock roots, as much of Detonate delved into the depths of alternative pop. Remember Me takes a harder approach musically and finds Edward back at home right from the start with the records brutal beats. Lyrically, the record talks about having your own voice and creating your own lane of originality and remembrance. With out spoken lyrics, Edward explains that no one should hold back and be a "field full of corpses" and not to go with the grain, but to go against and make yourself remembered and to especially not let anyone control you. The record starts off with an eerie silence build to a quiet electro intro as said by SPIN, with Edward's ghostly vocals over an industrial beat throughout, only broken by dark, piercing electronic notes. Right away Barat's angelic vocals shine through, even while repeating the aggressive line "this is remembrance" toward the end the track. Still, with the harsh anthemic beats "Remember Me" brings a more upbeat sound with catchy, but still moderately unnerving melodies. Mesmeric electronic beats match beautiful harmonies and Corner’s gentle vocals with a counterbalancing, powerful vibrato to create a well-rounded track that leaves us waiting for more until the chorus unleashes.

(Intro)
Turn the light on
Let it shine
This is remembrance
(Intro end)

Don’t be another body, in a field full of corpses,
Make a voice, make it loud and clear,
Like no-one, has witnessed before,
Carry your message, take it to the fucking grave,
Voyage your words, to orbit all throughout this world.
Go!

I will not surrender, I’ll stand two feet cemented, in this foundational ground,
I won’t budge, I won’t move, not a single muscle agonised.
You will not surrender, you’ll stand two feet cemented, in this foundational ground,
You won’t budge, you won’t move, not a single muscle agonised.

Make sure you’re remembered, don’t take being nothing,
Carry your words, into the highest clouds,
And beyond, feel it in your heart.

Create your personal scene, don’t follow previous trends,
Design an image, make it clear and precise,
These images, tell a story never described,
Personal courier, deliver your speech to the citizens,
Resurrect the beings, transform them from their zombie state.
Live!

I will not surrender, I’ll stand two feet cemented, in this foundational ground,

Create your own path, it leads to riches,
Riches unseen by the eye,
Personal monument,
This is remembrance
This is remembrance
This is remembrance
Remember me…

You will not surrender, you’ll stand two feet cemented, in this foundational ground,
You won’t budge, You won’t move, not a single muscle agonized.
We will not surrender, we'll stand two feet cemented, in this foundational ground,
We won’t budge, we won’t move, not a single muscle agonized.

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 27/01/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 27/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/01/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/01/2016(UTC), Andre Gandra on 27/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 27/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 27/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 27/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/01/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#2 Posted : 27 January 2016 09:21:26(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: This is absolutely the level of quality, this industry needs right now, I feel so enforced to give my best this year, after a quick listen to a few fellow acts, who are producing amazing songs and this is seriouly one of them, if not one of the best releases recently. Iet me mention the writing here, the lyrics are beautiful.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 27 January 2016 12:43:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
mISTER_b: This is absolutely the level of quality, this industry needs right now, I feel so enforced to give my best this year, after a quick listen to a few fellow acts, who are producing amazing songs and this is seriouly one of them, if not one of the best releases recently. Iet me mention the writing here, the lyrics are beautiful.

Edward: Thank you Drake! It's been a while since I've released new music so I had to push myself to deliver something that I feel people should hear! I know the music you are about to release is about to be your best yet too ;)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Welat65  
#4 Posted : 29 January 2016 01:51:00(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: CREEPY ASF. But, you're my spirit animal, I wish I could have this kind of confidence! Great song, which I will be my jam when I need a confidence boost!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#5 Posted : 29 January 2016 03:41:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Izayiah: man this is just stupefacente and magnifico, basically it's just amazing dude!
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 29 January 2016 05:43:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris: Why is this guy so scary.

Jake: Umm I don't have the sightest idea

Chris: mmm I feel like I should remember him from something

Jake: Music?

Sarah: He was came out with a album a year or two ago

Chris: Ah! he was the one that got head and fucked on celebirty big brother. How did he do that it a lot harder to get laid then I thought.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 31 January 2016 18:47:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Cara: I'm really loving this track and looking forward to the new album! I think this one is particularly powerful and anthemic which I think is where you're best at, I'm loving the message of being yourself and standing tall among the crowd. Keep it up!
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 03 February 2016 02:29:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
CosmaMendoza: CREEPY ASF. But, you're my spirit animal, I wish I could have this kind of confidence! Great song, which I will be my jam when I need a confidence boost!

Edward: Haha, it's always nice hearing that you're someones spirit animal. Let this slay your little pop heart <3

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Izayiah: man this is just stupefacente and magnifico, basically it's just amazing dude!

Edward: Thank you, sexy ;)

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: Why is this guy so scary.

Jake: Umm I don't have the sightest idea

Chris: mmm I feel like I should remember him from something

Jake: Music?

Sarah: He was came out with a album a year or two ago

Chris: Ah! he was the one that got head and fucked on celebirty big brother. How did he do that it a lot harder to get laid then I thought.

Edward: I am not that much scary, ake. Not in the slightest. Yeah..I got fucked on Celebrity big brother but it's all in good fun? No? :P

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara: I'm really loving this track and looking forward to the new album! I think this one is particularly powerful and anthemic which I think is where you're best at, I'm loving the message of being yourself and standing tall among the crowd. Keep it up!

Edward: Thank you, boss lady ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage