logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<110111112113114>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2221 Posted : 03 February 2016 07:19:15(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"Jesus! Fuck! Dammit! Carl !" Erich screeches as dustyn kicks. To Erich,it feels like he is trying to move through pancake batter." dustyn, you're kicking the shit out of me! Its like the jockstrap incident all over again. Just this time we have no one to dig the holes." Erich says in between trying to defend himself from dustyn's feet and what ever transdimensional creatures are in the tub too. Erich can't help but widen his eyes at dustyn's reAson for the piercing. " do...do all the weekend guys have something pierced below decks?! " is all Erich can come up with. He's a man of the world and fully expects dustyn gets up to some crazy things.so its more the piercing itself that intrigues him. " is that who that asshole is?" Erich asks from the safety of the blanket fort. " I'd say you should have Billy take him out. But I think being Blake Shelton is punishment enough." he sAy wisely to his son.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2222 Posted : 03 February 2016 22:42:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Who's Carl?" Dustyn asks as his foot almost connects with Erich's crotch, luckily just missing by an inch, if that. When he's down at the bottom of the bath and hears that he was hurting Erich, he apologises and looks down. "Oh...sorry. Don't hit me back though 'cause I didn't mean it. I don't like it when people hit me. It's sore." Dustyn pulls off his shirt and shows off some slightly bruised ribs. Even though they look old and healing, it's still not nice imagining that someone could do something like that to him. He doesn't say what happened to him and moves on to the next subject but by referencing to not liking people hurting him and taking off his shirt, it's clear he sort of wants Erich to pick up on it. "No, not all of us. Just me and Billy boy. I has just got this piercing. It's my only piercing. I did have my tongue pierced but I let it close up. Billy's got like...six or seven...and that's just under his pants. He's a total freak." He chuckles but it soon fades away when they start to talk about Blake. "You ever...you ever feel, like...connected to someone no matter what they do? Blake is an arsehole. A fucking drug abusing, spiteful, nasty piece of shit...but I still care about him. I can't help it. It's stupid, I know but...he's special to me and he played a huge part in my life. He's on a path to destruction and he wants to bring me down with him. I don't know what to do. I don't want to set Billy on him because I don't want to see Blake hurt. I don't. I can't approach Blake myself though because he hates me. Something has to be done about this mess though. He...he uh...he's got like videos and pictures...of me. It's not like a naughty little pic of me mooning the camera. Not even a simple willy pic. I'm a mess in them. I was a total mess. Out of my face." Dustyn clears his throat and wipes a tear from his eyes. "I'm doing some really dirty stuff on there....stuff....I...I didn't even really want to do." Dustyn continues to rest against Erich's shoulder, not even looking for advice but just wanting someone else to know of his situation. Keeping the fear and worry to himself was killing him inside. A few moments of silence follows before he pipes up; "Erich, who the fuck is Blake Shelton?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2223 Posted : 03 February 2016 23:49:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Carl who? Is he that guy with the hair? You know,and he wears that one shirt?" Erich asks ,puzzled. He had already forgotten what he was saying before. He gives dustyn a long hug and kisses him on the head. "You were thrashing to get away from the spiders. I can't fault a man for that. if they got you,I don't know what I would have done with myself." the cocktail of chemicals Erich had previously ingested were kicking along nicely too. So consistency wasn't his strong point at the moment. This probably made the bruises look even worse than they were. " Jesus Christ on moped,dustyn! What the fuck happened to you?!" Erich asks and leans close in to examine dustyn's side. He gives a disapproving grimace before folding his arms in thought.in his mind,he already had Adam black pegged as the culprit. He chuckles along with dustyn and shakes his head. " how can you not love Billy? One time kar...someone bit me on the Willy and I nearly died." he says with a smirk. He didn't long for the days of he and Karoliena,if anything it struck him as funny. Erich puts his arm around dustyn as he speaks of blake. Occasionally nodding along in agreement. "Yeah. Those lousy drug using assholes." Erich says meaningfully roving over the bathtub fort.Anything to kind of lighten the mood. " coke?" Erich offers,holding out a small bag. He himself wasn't in any mood for Tue stuff,but he knew Dusty liked it. Besides,comedy dictated this was the perfect time to offer. " but,Yeah.I know kinda what you mean. I'd never want anything to do with ada again. But I can't actively hate the woman. As far as this blake thing....you want I could talk to him? It isn't right he is doing this and holding video of you over your head." Erich says gently,in spite of being rather high. He kinda felt the same way about the Infamous Oscar/eilidh tape. He couldn't watch it as it felt so wrong. "Oh...I think Blake Shelton is a country singer. A terrible one." Erich laughs nervously as he assumed that was Blake's surname.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2224 Posted : 04 February 2016 01:48:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn looks down at his bruises when Erich questions them and shrugs, giving his head a little shake too. He knows exactly what happened but doesn't want to spill the beans, at least not just yet. Dustyn can't exactly play dumb and not know how it happened and the extended silence makes it obvious that he's just thinking of a good excuse. "Oh...I don't really want to talk about it. Not just yet anyway. Is that OK?" Dustyn wraps his arms around himself to cover up the bruising. He nabs the bag of cocaine and holds it close to his chest while laughing at Erich's bitten willy story. Erich always seems to cheer him up, even if only for a few moments to stop him thinking about his troubles. He appreciates those little moments. "I've got a piercing between my butt and my balls but even I'm not freaky enough to get into bed with someone who bites willies. My zipper almost circumcised me once and that was enough." Dustyn crosses his legs, thinking back to the horrid sensation. Then he starts thinking about the way he says "fort" and begins laughing again. "If you talk to Blake, I don't want him getting mad at you. He's just permanently pissed at the world. It could make things worse. I really don't know what to do though. Something has to be done though. I'm scared. I mean, one of those videos of me being f...one could be online right now."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2225 Posted : 04 February 2016 03:30:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich doesn't press the issue of dustyn's bruises. It could just end up making him more upset or even more closed off about the whole thing. " well,you know I'm always around when you're ready. Maybe not exactly coherent,but around." he says with a little laugh. He disliked not being able to fix things,but was sensible enough to know when things were out of his hands. Truthfully, the rather heavy topics had overwhelmed erich's trip, but he didn't mind .he can't help but wonder how a piercing in that area of a body works,but doesn't ask to see it again. He's seen dustyn naked more times than pretty much anyone else. " well...I'm sure you've been caught up in the moment and thought it would be fun to see what a dominatrix is all about." Erich laughs and runs a hand through his hair. " I cheated and was already circumcised." Erich leans close before speaking. He follows this with a knowing wink. He thinks on what dustyn has said. Personally,he wouldn't be all that worried if blake was mad. Erich was pretty confident he could take just about anyone in the music business. With exceptions being Billy (how could you fight someone who likes being hurt? Fuck them into submission?) and maybe Edward barat. He looked like a vampire and probably had super powers. But he could end up making things worse for dustyn. And that's what he really cared about. " Damn...we gotta pull a heist or some thing and get those videos. Like...what are we talking here? Normal or two girls one cup stuff?" Erich asks,finally wondering what could be so bad to have dustyn So spooked. In this industry,everything is forgotten quickly. Hell,nobody remembers Erich and his wife's sex tape. Erich thinks for a moment before saying in s joking matter, " what are our chances He will travel to Japan? I know Erica knows some pretty shady folks there. Blake will never get an item of food that hasn't been spit in."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2226 Posted : 05 February 2016 10:07:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn looks up at Erich and smiles. He appreciates the fact that Erich will look out for him no matter what and genuinely takes the whole father business seriously. A lot of people "love" Dustyn just so long as he's the cute, cuddly and generous person that he usually is but when things become complicated, they drop him and leave him to fend for himself. "Can you stay with me for a bit?" he asks sheepishly as he looks down and rubs his little feet together. Dustyn hates to think of himself as a nuisance and doesn't want to make Erich feels like he has to stay by putting him on the spot like this but he could really do with the company as Dallas is out of town. He let's out a little giggle and playfully nudges Erich, blushing slightly. "Nope...no dominatrix for me. I walked in on Billy with one years ago. I bruise like a peach and what she was doing to him with that paddle looked too sore. Oh and he's circumcised too, like you and I'm pretty sure he's had has lad bitten before. You two should form a club." Dustyn laughs lightly, looking a little bit brighter but he's still not totally letting go and enjoying himself as this Blake subject continues to weigh him down. When he asks what's on the videos and in the pictures, Dustyn's eyes widen at first. Although it's nothing like 2 girls 1 cup, it's still extremely sexual, explicit and a tad degrading as he was drugged up and doing things for someone else's sexual kicks, not his own. He realises that Erich won't judge though. He's seen Dustyn naked many, many times and even shared a kinky sex story of his own earlier. A problem shared is a problem halved after all. "There's a whole collection of them. There was a point in our relationship where we was so coked up, we thought everything was a great idea. We even...slept with others. Other users and stuff. There's this one video I really don't want people to see. There's....there's uh...a group of guys including Blake and...well, I'm the centre of attention in it, if you get what I mean. There is a point...near the end where...f-fists are used and...well, there wasn't exactly any "only one at a time" rules applied in it. I was totally out of it. I'm disgusted I let it happen. I don't want people seeing...that."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2227 Posted : 06 February 2016 02:16:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich gives dustyn a slow nod when asked if he would stay. Dustyn really didn't even have to ask. Erich may have been floating in that twilight between reality and some other dimension,but he could see dustyn shouldn't be alone. " of course I'll stay,dustyn.you can't man this fort all alone. The fucking Mongols will flank you from the east.and well,that will be that." he tells Dusty with a warm smile. Erich pulls the blanket off of the top of his head. It was sweltering under there.Erich can't help but laugh at the conversations he and dustyn get into. " you do realize I know more about the penises of weekend than I do of any other group? We're always talking about dicks. People are going to start talking,dustyn. If this house is bugged? God help us all. " Erich says while mentally noting this is the longest dustyn has kept his pants on around him. Being a man of the world and partaking in more than his share of groupie debauchery, nothing really shocks Erich. Or makes him think less of the people involved.Erich leans back and lets his legs dangle outside the tub. " well..shit. Yeah I can see why you wouldn't want that kind of thing out there. It certainly would um..taint your reputation." Erich honestly couldn't say the word with out glancing at dustyn's waist.after a slight pause,he continues. " I guess the only thing I can ask is if you did it out of love for blAke,or because of the drugs? I think in either case you would come out in a sympathetic light.not that it would feel any better. But I think most people would have your back. " he finishes and rubs dustyn's back reassuringly. He hated seeing His friend so troubled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2228 Posted : 06 February 2016 05:09:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Erich says that he'll say, Dustyn immediately lights up and almost completely forgets about his situation for a few moments. Dustyn loves to play host and enjoys having anyone over so tonight looks like it's already picking up for him. The pictures and videos still exist but at least he can focus on entertaining Erich tonight instead. "Thank you! Thank you! Protect me from the Mongols!!" Dustyn giggles before grabbing Erich's face and planting a big kiss on his cheek. It may have not been expected, or appreciated due to how close it was to Erich's lips, but a kiss from little Dustyn feels like one of the sweetest things ever. It could probably heal wounds, literally kissing things better. When Erich begins to talk about how much he knows about Weekend's penises, he holds onto his tummy and starts to laugh. Not so much because it's a huge belly laugh, he's just feeling a tad cold, as confirmed by the little goosebumps on his arms. Sitting in the bath shirtless for so long will do that to you. He catches Erich looking down at his waist after he says the word "taint" and his face turns red, knowing that Erich is probably still trying to wrap his head around the unusual piercing. "Erich...you want to see it and get a proper look this time? I know it's still on your mind." Dustyn giggles and sits on the edge of the bath, facing Erich. He clears his throat and starts to play with a few hairs on Erich's leg. "I know...I'm willing to whip things out for you and hell, there's even a picture of my bare bum on Google Images but these videos are different, you know? I can get naked in front of people I know. I don't mind fans having a little look at this peachy butt online either but having the world watching while you're being...double stuffed...is a totally different thing." Dustyn continues looking down at Erich's leg, not really wanting to give eye contact as he feels rather dirty when recalling the whole situation. "I don't even know why I did it. Both of us were such a mess back then. Coked up like 95% of the time. We went through a period of thinking threesomes and even group...activity was like the hottest thing ever. Don't know why. Don't know what lit the fire but that's what we did for some time." Dustyn sighs and looks up at the ceiling, hoping something catches his attention to take his mind off of the topic. "Blake doesn't even deserve our time. We should be getting fucked up again," he says, pulling the coke out of his pocket and holding it up to the light. "I dare you to snort some off of my armpit!" Dustyn laughs, showing that in spite of everything going on, he still has his odd sense of humor.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2229 Posted : 06 February 2016 07:11:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich is taken aback and cracks up after dustyn kisses him. Anyone else and it would have been supremely shocking. With dustyn,it was more a mild surprise. "Why sir,wait until after I save you from the mongol whores,er hordes! I'm not that kind of girl." Erich spouts in a high pitched,southern belle voice. He bats his eyelashes for effect . there were very few people Erich felt comfortable having so close to his person . dustyn was probably the only one on that list he hadn't slept with at least once. But seeing at how much of dustyn he has seen nude,He may as well be on that list too. Erich shakes his head and holds out his arms. " no no no Dusty. I certainly don't want to see a freshly pierced taint. Even one that is undeniably as cute as yours. Nah I have eyes for only one taint out there....which I'm fairly certain is unpierced." he replies with a smirk. Dustyn was many things,but dull was never one of them. Erich tries to not laugh as dustyn moves the hair. He succeeds in as much as twitching wildly. " feels like a fucking spider armada on my leg!" he says,finally letting out the laughter. He lies back in the tub and puts his arms behind his head. The hallucinations had all but subsided but there was still a pleasant vibration. " I think we all have went through that period,dustyn. I was lucky enough to have went through that with decent people. I'm sure you remember how Karoliena,Erica,and I operated. You aren't the first and won't be the last to make silly decisions while on coke. You can't let it eat You up. You have good people with you now. No matter what,we'll get you through this. Fuck that blake guy. You're dustyn fucking blue. You could pay people to shit on his yard every day for like 40 years. Fuck him." Erich says rather bitterly. To know dustyn is to love him. So it does anger Erich greatly to know this is causing dustyn worry. Erich jumps up and dustyn's suggestion. He gives a sharp clap of his hands before exclaiming " right. Let's get to the land of captain kangaroo and punch that Chester cheetah in the Adams Apple. ...Lord o hope you use good deodorant. I'm an old spice man,myself."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2230 Posted : 06 February 2016 08:49:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and wipes Erich's cheek after the kiss. Dustyn is a funny little guy. He's either extremely tactile with someone or very cold and acts like a loner. Most of the time, Dustyn loves to hug his friends and barely give them room to breathe but some of the time he literally freaks out if someone approaches him and he's not feeling it. It's possibly due to his mild form of autism, where human contact isn't always appreciated. Erich, alongside Dallas, Riley and Billy, is one of the only people who he has never had an issue with coming into contact with regardless of what mood he's in. "Oh, if you save me from the Mongol hordes I'll owe you more than a kiss. You'd definitely be getting your cock sucked." Dustyn says with a mischievous wink. Sometimes it's really hard to tell whether he is joking or not. That's part of the fun though, he keeps you guessing if anything. "OK, OK, I won't show you and scar your innocent mind. You're right though, my taint area is cute. Thank you." Dustyn pokes his tongue and tickles Erich's legs again before he swings around, leaping off the side of the bath and onto the bathroom floor. He walks over to the toilet and casually starts to pee again, of course he turns so the goods aren't in Erich's line of sight. He is a gentleman after all. "Of course I have heard the stories of you. Why do you think I flocked towards you in the first place?" Dustyn calls over his shoulder in reply to Erich. He flushes the toilet before proceeding to the sink to wash his hands. "Well if the videos do leak, it won't go unpunished. I am Dustyn fucking Blue, like you said." Dustyn smirks in the mirror, looking back at Erich as he washes the soap off of his hands. The sinister smirk and threat would probably be taken more seriously if he weren't standing on a step in order to see into the mirror. He hops off of the step and raises his arms, showing off his armpits which only have little patches of golden blond hair. "I smell like vanilla. Sniff if you don't believe me!" he says with laughter in his voice, approaching Erich with his arm raised. Joking aside, Dustyn is actually very cleanly. He can't maintain a cute, soft and cuddly image while smelling like a sewer now can he?

Edited by user 06 February 2016 12:30:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2231 Posted : 07 February 2016 09:00:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dustyn could be serious for all erich knows. but erich never takes anything serious. he could have an alligator chewing his arm and would still be anxiously waiting for the punchline. " a simple kiss on the cheek suffices,dear dustyn. unless you're a leggy brunette ,your chances are slim. you know i dont go for blondes". erich says with a smirk. this was true. if his ex wife was blonde when they first met,it would be possible he never would have approached her.erich was thankful that dustyn didnt insist on showing him the jewelry. its hard to tell dustyn no too many times. erich fiddles with the faucet as dustyn pees. erich didnt have a problem with being so close to urination,but did want to look occupied. he didnt want to look weird as if he was counting the seconds or something strange. erich ends up turning the faucet on and gets his butt wet. he leaps out of the tub. "holy hell! i think they are trying to get me. just like that erwin rommel to try wetting my posterior. we gotta confuse gerry at every turn,dusty. every.turn." erich paces the floor before finally calming down. "you'd....but surprised how much of those old stories are mainly due to karoliena. im probably far more tame than people imagine." erich says rather sheepishly. erich does laugh at the juxtaposition of the threat and the man standing on a stool to wash his hands." i think you'll be fine in any case. besides,im sure billy would put out his own tape. he doesnt seem like the sort to be one upped by anyone. not even dusty fucking blue!" erich says brightly. he wanted to help dusytn be as optimistic as possible. the tape existed and it wasnt under his control,this was all they really could do to deal with. "vanilla?!" erich says with a frown. " i really had you smelling like spearmint." erich says with the disappointment that only comes when someone doesnt smell like you expect them to. erich does humor him and takes a strong sniff. with the force erich uses,you'd swear he was trying to draw the coke dustyn already ingested right through his pores. "jhmm. nice. myself? i have a nice anise scent. i blame the absinthe."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2232 Posted : 10 February 2016 08:57:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn chuckles as the sniffing of his armpit tickles him like crazy. He's a very sensitive and ticklish guy so that almost sent him overboard. "Aahhhh!!! OK that tickled like hell!" he says, folding his arms while protecting his underarms from any more nose invasions and giggling. "Sometimes I do smell like spearmint, actually. Sometimes I smell like coconut. Today I smell like vanilla. It depends on what overpriced products and body scrubs I use. Call me vain but skincare and beauty products are always top of the list, behind stuff for my babies. Nothing worse than smelling of yuckiness, don't you think?" Dustyn runs into the bedroom which is to the left and down the hall from the bathroom. Dustyn and Dallas' house isn't all that big in terms of unnecessary rooms. It has everything they need without being too lavish. Apart from the platinum discs and awards around the place as well the panoramic view of all of London in his living room, the house isn't all that different to the average one. In the bedroom, he begins to jump on the bed while singing; "A few times I've been around that track so it's not just gonna happen like that, 'Cause I ain't no hollaback...eh...boy"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2233 Posted : 10 February 2016 23:55:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich ponders dustyn's question seriously.he flips the seat down on the toilet with a loud pop and then sits on it.he tries several positions of his arms and legs .he finally settles on the same pose as the thinker statue. "Yes." he says very slowly. : yes. There is nothing worse than people who smell of on onions and cornchips. I try to never smell of such.after a show? I have some one at least spray me down with a water hose." Erich says while still having his chin resting on his fist. The sudden movement of dustyn alarms Erich. He tries to jump up in surprise,but only the top half of him seems to move. So instead,he just topples onto the floor and and writhes wildly. " stop drop and roll!" he bellows.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2234 Posted : 11 February 2016 01:54:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn nods in agreement along with Erich, there is nothing worse than someone with a less than pleasant odour. Someone with questionable wardrobe choices is forgivable. Being a fashion lover, he appreciates that people like to express themselves in different ways but there's no excuse to be invading his personal space smelling like an putrid Big Mac. "We should totally make our own fragrances and skincare stuff! Think of all the lives we would be saving. I'm all for saving lives...and making a profit." Dustyn giggles. When Erich falls off of the toilet, Dustyn isn't in the room to witness and is too busy reciting a back catalogue of childhood favourites; "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta with my friends.....oooh, kinky!". Meanwhile, one of Dustyn's other cats, Jaffa, a ginger male tabby struts into the bathroom and sniffs at Erich before laying on the floor next to him and wriggling around on his back just dying to be petted.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2235 Posted : 11 February 2016 03:05:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Dusty ." Erich replies seriously. " if we collaborated to bring soft skin and good smells to the world at large, we had better make pomade too. I would probably have a hit put out on me by the rockabilly union if we didn't. Those cats take their hair serious. Dead serious." Erich slowly nods to dustyn. Erich had assumed that most assassinated figures of the 20th century were killed because they didn't put out decent pomade. Erich wasn't going to be the first of the 21st century to fall to that fate. Erich continues to roll around on the floor until he comes face to face with a cat. " are you mocking me,feline? " he asks in an accusing tone. The cat replies with a simple meow. To Erich,it sounds like the cat has an accent. He rights himself and picks up the cat. He scratches it behind the whiskers and finds dustyn jumping on the bed and singing spice girls tuneS. "Hey, is this your cat? Cause if it isn't, I'm going to cat burgle It....and is Geri halliwell in here? I swear I heard her."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2236 Posted : 11 February 2016 03:16:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well you can handle the pomade, definitely. I hasn't got the foggiest idea when it comes to that. I'm more of a hairspray guy myself. Oh, that's something else we need to make. I want a nice scented hairspray and one that doesn't hurt as much when you get bored and decide to sniff it." Dustyn replies in a serious tone. He might not be Billy type crazy when it comes to sticking his nose in chemicals but little Dusty likes a buzz from potent fumes too every now and then. Dustyn's ginger cat is rather good with people unlike the eldest one who snarls if you come within six feet of her and his youngest one who gets nervous and tends to hide on top of the wardrobe. "Yeah, Jaffa is mine. I already cat burgled him. I saw him sitting on a wall when he was a baby. Nobody was there so...I took him. He's mine now. Don't tell anyone though 'cause I don't want to be sent to death row or anything." Dustyn giggles and then puts his hands on his hips, trying his best to look threatening again but it never really works. He still gets joy out of jumping on the bed so he's hardly intimidating. "Hey! I am Baby Spice! Don't read the blogs, nothing about me is really ginger. See..." he says, tilting his head and going through his hair and then pulling down his trousers ever so slightly. He doesn't reveal the goods but draws attention to the small patch of hair above them. "See, not ginger."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2237 Posted : 11 February 2016 05:10:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich pretends to be aghast at dustyn. " hair spray?! Hair spray kills the ozone and renders whales impotent.which is really weird because it makes people hair stiff.I blame the salt water. Pomade on the other hand,is ozone safe,gives whales RAGING hard ons,and can be used as whale lube. If you're into that sort of thing." Erich spouts in the manic way he has when excited. Which is really just about all the time. He had never really considered making a product of any kind to sell. Atomic war bride doesn't even have t shirts. "Aww." Erich frowns when he hears the cat is spoken for. He was pretty sure they had developed a strong bond in those few moments. " who's got whittle bitty woo woo feet? Jaffa does! Jaffa does!" Erich says in baby talk to the cat. " this is a spectacular cat. Look at him. You could have said you stabbed kai and layla cor it,and I'd tell know one." he gushes. Erich loves a cat,in spite of not having any of His own. Much like kids,now. Erich crosses his arms ,disaPpointed at which spice girl Dusty is. " but baby was my least favorite one that wasn't sporty spice. Looks like we're coloring that hair dustyn....we'll go for the posh spice look. If you we're ginger spice....well,things could get awkward!" he chuckles. " even more awkward than taking a sharpie to your pubes."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2238 Posted : 11 February 2016 05:31:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn's eyes widen at the mention of whales. He's not particularly fond of sea creatures or anything bigger than him so whales are the stuff of nightmares to Dustyn. "No, no, noooo! I don't care about the wales. They are scary. They make creepy noises and are super huge. They're like big sea aliens with their weird teeth. I don't even want to imagine whale hard ons. I'm a fan of big willies but that's taking the piss!" Dustyn giggles and jumps on the bed once more before landing on his bottom and giggling. He watches as Erich plays with the cat, glad that someone else has the same love for them as he does. Dallas tolerates them but isn't really a cat person and the rest of Weekend are mainly dog lovers, aside from Scott who's shares the same terror as Dustyn. Dogs are loud, needy, slobbering beasts as far as he's concerned. "I think Jaffa likes you. Fifi doesn't really like anyone apart from me but she's an old kitty who's set in her ways. Lulu is probably hiding. She's a bit skittish. If we ever need a cat sitter when we're out of the country again, I now know who to call." Dustyn laughs and falls back onto the bed, laying up and looking at the ceiling. "Make me over! Might go for a new look when Weekend go on a break anyway. Billy is releasing a solo record, Riley is writing a book right now...Oscar and Scott...I think they just want to catch up on years of lost sleep. I can reinvent myself to be the posh, well presented entrepreneur with my skincare empire!"
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2239 Posted : 11 February 2016 13:01:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the more erich thinks about what dustyn says,the more frightening it becomes. giant,buck toothed whales with floppy phallic parts flash before erich's eyes. it starts looking like the drunk sequence from dumbo and erich starts to be overwhelmed. he wants to cringe in the corner and wave them all away with his hands. but these whales know they arent on erich's turf. he has no power here. so he just nods feverishly,hoping to push the hallucinated whales out the window and onto the london streets."by god they are some creepy things. fucking whales and their top hats and canes. they arent flesh and blood,dustyn. not like you and i." he says carefully,in case the whales can hear."jaffa,fifi,and lulu..you should make a cartoon about their adventures. except for fifi. she sounds like a poodle in a cat suit." erich glances around to see if he could find the cat. he wanted to give a it a good petting and see if he could feel the zipper."id love to cat sit for you. it'd be like i was mary poppins or some shit," erich laughs,picturing himself with dancing cats. erich carefully walks to the bed,the floor felt unstable or slippery. he wasnt sure which. maybe the hallucinogenics werent done with him yet. he plops himself on the floor and narrows his eyes as dustyn. "make you over....i could do that. but im not sure you would like the results. how familiar are you with dr frakenfurter from rocky horror?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2240 Posted : 07 March 2016 23:48:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Izayiah was sitting in the hotel room he now shares with Ezra, he had just gotten out of the shower and now had gotten dressed he had on a blue shirt and white jeans and socks, he was waiting for Ezra to come back from her work he was bored.
UserPostedImage