logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<112113114115116>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#2261 Posted : 08 March 2016 08:02:06(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
She slowly more and more in until she started gagging softly, which caused her to pull back and take a deep breath. She looked towards Izayiah and smiled, before she went to his dick again and started to suck on his dick. Her movements got faster and stronger, she could feel his dick getting thicker in her mouth.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2262 Posted : 08 March 2016 08:09:20(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Izayiah groans as she sucks on his dick. "Oh damn, your making me so horny I feel like coming already". He says in a deep sexual tone with his accent. "I fucking love you, I bet your scared to have sex even more now huh?". He says as he put his hands on his head and just watched her suck him off.
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#2263 Posted : 08 March 2016 08:33:17(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

She listens to him, as she sucks him off. When he asked her if she was scared even more now, she backed off his dick. "I don't really know. I don't feel ready yet even though I'm horny as fuck!", she didn't even wait for a respond as she went back to sucking him off. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, she wanted to taste him. Her movements got even faster than before, her breaths for short and quick through her nose.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2264 Posted : 08 March 2016 08:39:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Izayiah was so close now as she spoke. "I understand that, maybe I can help you out in other ways no?". as she starts to go harder and faster sucking on his dick he groans loudly. "UH FUCK!". He groans loud as he cums into her mouth like a volcano.
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#2265 Posted : 08 March 2016 08:48:31(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

She did'nt even listen to him as she sucked his dick fast. Only a few moans later, she felt Izayiahs dick explode in her mouth. She backed off quickly, duo to too much coming out of him. She gulped down what she had in her mouth, which was a lot. She wasn't fond of the taste but it was okay. "That was amazing", she went down to his dick again, which looked a lot calmer now, and cleaned up his dick and the parts where the cum dropped with her tongue.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2266 Posted : 08 March 2016 09:02:03(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Izayiah sees her back off and then looked at her. "I should of warned you that I cum loads.". He then pulls her close when she finishes cleaning up his dick. "You want me to please you now?".
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2267 Posted : 06 May 2016 10:00:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Victoria enters the bedroom dressed in one of Kato's shirts after drying herself off from her relaxing nighttime shower. In spite of all the spells of nausea she's enduring lately, Victoria seems perkier than ever since announcing her pregnancy. She really does have a different glow to her. When she discovered that she was going to be a mother, something just sort of clicked in place and made sense. Victoria and Kato definitely weren't planning it, that's for sure. She didn't even contemplate a possible time or plan revolving around having children in her future but as soon as she found out, it was almost as if natural maternal instincts kicked into gear right off the bat. Victoria has no experience but she's looking forward to parenthood more than she is fearing it. In fact, it's even given her a boost and a drive in terms of her career, making her work even harder in order to be the best mother she can possibly be. After topping the charts with Brown Sugar's reunion and discovering that she will birth twins, Victoria was riding high on the waves of these new opportunities and decided to push ahead with her third studio album no matter how heavily pregnant she will be during the campaign. She and Pesky had a plan that could thrust Victoria back into the spotlight as well as cater to her pregnancy needs and well being. Although the bump is very small right now and she hasn't really gained weight anywhere else on her body, there's no telling what she'll end up like carrying twins with such a petite frame and figure. Victoria plans on telling Kato about her new album campaign idea as they get ready for bed. Kato, who is in the bedroom and stripping down, seems to be very apprehensive about the pregnancy in general so Victoria is a tad weary that he might freak out when he learns that she's going to put herself out there and also promote an album during the midst of it all. His first time dad nerves are adorable to her though and she appreciates how much he looks out for her and the babies, even if he does get a look of sheer panic on his face when Victoria does so much as turn in bed.

"You know, I have no idea why you're stripping off and trying to flaunt all of your manly assets. What do you hope happens tonight? You've pretty much done all you can to me," she laughs and jokes, holding onto her small bump. Victoria smiles and places a very gentle kiss on her boyfriend's cheek before sitting on top of the covers on her side of the bed. She runs a hand through her hair, pushing it back over shoulders as she plucks up the courage to talk to Kato about her new record. "Oh, I got some good news from the guys at Pesky today..."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2268 Posted : 06 May 2016 11:28:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
It had been a long couple of weeks for Kato. He had recently announced his tour, gotten back into the studio, and found out he was going to be a father. It was a lot on his plate right now and he did his best to not let it show, even though he couldn't help it. Kato was great with children and he loved kids but he was also afraid of failing as a parent. He often kept these thoughts to himself so he didn't worry Victoria. He was in the stages of being overbearing and protective. He probably would've been okay with knowing he was going to have a child but then he found out he was having two. The thought of twins never crossed his mind in a million years but then again nothing about his life or rise to fame was very normal. He wanted to make sure she and the babies were okay. In a perfect world, Kato would love for her to take it easy but it was Victoria he was talking about. When she wasn't writing or recording, he could tell she wasn't as happy. He could tell she loved music and it was a big outlet for her. But, while she was pregnant, he wanted her to put it to the side or at least not make it a priority for the time being. When he finally manages to find some suitable sweatpants he was comfortable in, he got in bed beside Victoria, under the covers, and sat up a little as he felt her kiss on his cheek. It made him smile. He loved Victoria so much and any little exchange of love made him happy, even when they were sarcastic.

"Don't worry, I plan on just sleeping. I can't afford triplets at the moment." He grinned at her. When she mentioned Pesky, he sighed a little, but not too much to where it seemed he was annoyed. "What about?" He pretended as if he didn't know or at least he didn't want to think about her trying to jump back into a music career right now. True, she wasn't showing that much but still he thought it wouldn't be good to strain herself with work and the industry wasn't as easy as people thought. Even thinking about her putting her and their babies at risk made him worried.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#2269 Posted : 06 May 2016 11:53:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Victoria certainly is driven and passionate about her music career. It's all that she's ever really wanted to do in her life. Even though she's had trouble with record deals several times over and the gaps between each album tend to be a little longer than most artists wait, she always seems to be creating regardless of how near or far a release date is. She catches Kato's sigh and although he was trying to cover up his annoyance, Victoria knows him inside and out. It's a gift and a curse as Kato can't really hide much from her. She can tell if he's in a grumpy mood just from the way he pours his cereal in the morning. Rather than pick up on the sigh, Victoria decides to just go for it and spill the news. Even though she's excited and everything planned with Pesky seems like a great idea, for some reason she feels a little more anxious about revealing this than her pregnancy. "Well...you know that album three has caused many sleepless nights and it's been on and off more than Billy and Andrea back in the day, but I think we've came to a solution. We're going to release the album this summer but hear me out OK?" Victoria budges up on the bed, now closer to Kato. She rests her hand on his forearm, trying to keep him comfy and at ease as she presents her case. "We're gonna do a bit of an experiment. I've recorded enough for like three albums. For the new one, we're gonna fill it with the obvious radio hits and the more commercial stuff of the bunch and I'm gonna save all the personal stuff for album four after the babies are here and grown a little, so I have time to promote it. If we go for a more radio friendly, current sound for album three this summer then it should hopefully promote itself on the airwaves. Pesky already have photos of me so no need for a photoshoot either. Although...we will be filming quite a few videos back to back over the next few weeks...that's gonna be hard, but it's a small price to pay." Victoria looks at Kato, nervously awaiting his reply. She's usually very confident and does whatever she likes when it comes to her career but Kato's opinion obviously means a great deal to her right now as it seems like she's looking for his blessing. "I know you worry about me....about us..." she says, gently tracing her fingertips over the tattoos on his arm.

Edited by user 06 May 2016 11:57:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2270 Posted : 06 May 2016 12:10:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kato listens to her and watches her. The thing about them was since they had been together so long, they had picked up on each other's habits and quirks. Kato could tell if Victoria was in a good mood or bad mood any time of the day. He could tell she was trying to plead her case and get him to be in love with the idea of her working on this new album but in the back of his head he just wasn't 100% in love with the idea. As she explained, she just kept staring at her, almost losing his train of thought. He was a total romantic and couldn't help but to be cheesy. He loved everything about her and could just sit and stare at her for hours and hours without getting bored but he opted to pay attention this time. Once he tuned out and had agreed to let her move his shoes (he's very protective of his shoes) so he didn't want to agree to anything without knowing. He knew that he couldn't just say no because A. Victoria would do it anyway, she was stubborn and wouldn't just take no for an answer and B. It would be selfish for him to deny her the one thing that made her happy. He didn't like the idea but he also didn't want her to be mad or upset if he didn't get on board. Another sigh, this one a little more uplifting than the last, escaped his lips and he closed his eyes for a minute before staring up at the ceiling. "Just promise me you won't go overboard or strain yourself. And don't try to take on too much at once. I don't even care if they think you aren't doing enough promo, your health comes first." He obviously knew she wouldn't do anything intentionally to hurt herself or the babies but he now worried over every little thing. It was more than paranoia, it was just straight fear. "But once the due date gets closer, I won't be so cool with you on the road you know. I just want to be able to be there for you just in case." Even now, Kato didn't like the idea of going on tour while his girlfriend was pregnant, especially with twins but he knew he couldn't just stop his life and neither could she. "And don't let any weird strangers try to touch your belly. People are crazy." He opens his eyes and glances over at her, smiling a little.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#2271 Posted : 06 May 2016 12:44:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Victoria doesn't even notice Kato gazing lovingly at her, something she usually mocks him for, as she's so wrapped up in trying to convince Kato that this is a good idea. Victoria isn't 100% a fan of releasing something slightly more commercial and seeking radio hits considering how much she loved her last album, Beautiful Mess for its darker tones not to mention all the acclaim it earned her. However, business is business and the label want an album. Something to keep her name out there to garner enough interest until she's back in full swing for the fourth record is better than falling off the radar again and having to search for another deal as Pesky are being quite cutthroat at the moment. Victoria knows exactly what Kato will be thinking and understands. It's why she was preparing for this moment. If she had no clue about his apprehensions and was caught off guard by his doubts then she'd fire back and all hell would probably break loose. She's knows how it sounds to Kato and she understands that he's just being a protective boyfriend and future father. On the other hand though, Victoria also knows that in spite of it, she has the ability to pull it off and that's why she's pushing the idea. Pesky are giving her the rare opportunity to handle an entire album era as she pleases so she's not going to pass up on it. Listening to Kato's qualms, she gives him a reassuring smile and continues holding onto his arm. "I can't promise that there won't be the odd TV performance or interview at the start of the campaign but you don't have to worry about me going overboard. We came up with this idea for that very reason. The songs will take care of themselves, I'll bring in even more money for the babies and I'll rarely have to leave the house." Now that the band aid has been ripped off and Kato hasn't forbidden it, Victoria's pleas are no longer about convincing Kato to let her do it, she's now more focused on just putting her boyfriend at ease. As adorable as he is when he gets all worried and protective, Victoria knows that it's also not good for him. He also has a lot coming up over the next few months and it's going to be intense. He doesn't need to add to the stress. "Babe, I promise that I'll keep things to a minimum. I've already agreed to do some videos over the next few weeks but it's fine. I'm hardly immobile at the moment. After that, it's pretty much plain sailing. You really think I'm going to let people make me do something I don't want to?" she says with a little chuckles. Victoria can't help but laugh when Kato just has to add on the reminder that no strangers should be touching her belly. "Like I would ever? I don't even like when friends or family do that. I only like it when you touch the bump. Baby 1 and Baby 2 like it as well." Victoria smiles warmly at her boyfriend and rests her head on his shoulder.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2272 Posted : 06 May 2016 13:16:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kato gives her a kiss on the lips after she mentions how she and the babies like when he touches her bump. He was glad that they could come to an understanding because he knew the two of them could be very stubborn and fight for what they wanted regardless of what anyone else thought. It's one of the reasons he fell in love with her. Kato didn't like weak and frail women. He loved strong women who could very well do without him but was glad that she didn't want to. She was a tough person even though her exterior sometimes gave people a different perception. He knew she could take care of herself and didn't depend on him to do it but it made him want to try. She was definitely a strong personality but she mixed well with his sometimes soft personality. He wanted to spend as much time with her as he could before he left. He had tour rehearsals and spent most days in the studio but he never failed to come home, regardless of how late it was, to make sure he was there by her side when she needed him. "You know I'm gonna call you like every night when I'm gone right?" He smirked, knowing her worried too much but it also helped him. He could only do so much, she was after all doing the hard part of carrying two humans inside of her, so he didn't want to seem like she was in it alone. Whatever she needed, he would get it. There have been many nights when she was feeling nauseous or hungry and Kato never once complained or even hesitated to wake up from his sleep or stop what he was doing to help her. To him, that was his contribution. He did enjoy it sometimes, aside from the vomiting. Sometimes he'd laugh to himself at waking up at 2am to buy some food item from the store just to satisfy her. He didn't even mind her taking his clothes. He'd spend the rest of his life shirtless if he could. "Baby 1 and Baby 2, huh? Maybe we should think of some names for them?" He places his hand on her belly, feeling the small bump as if he were reassuring himself it was all real.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2273 Posted : 06 May 2016 13:57:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Victoria loves seeing the soft and romantic side of Kato, not that he's ever a cold-hearted jerk in any way, it's just that there's usually a tinge of playful sarcasm when they're together which isn't really at the forefront tonight. As much as she enjoys winding him up and also being on the receiving end of it, Victoria treasures the moments when they can also be real and express their love for one another without the playing. As corny as it may be, she likes being made to feel like the only girl in the world at times and enjoys being all girly and enamored with Kato despite her often wry and sarcastic exterior. It was a mushy night like that which resulted in her pregnancy. When Kato says that he's going to call every night, she smiles and kisses his cheek softly. "I'll look forward to hearing your voice every night. It's weird going to bed without saying goodnight to you anyway," she confesses as she remains laying against her boyfriend. Victoria is a little lady who can pack a punch when she needs to. She could easily refuse his help and do everything on her own. This is a woman who's come to blows with Billy Khan at Five Pesky Kids' headquarters many times and always stands up for what she believes in regardless of how intimidating she finds him. She's definitely got all the makings of an independent woman but she loves Kato and if he wants to do all of these things for her, then she's not going to get in his way. It's romantic, it's helpful and it's not doing anyone any harm. The only times she requests to do things herself is if it's late at night and it involves going outside to the store. Victoria feels bad for sending him out so late on his own and she always worries about his safety. Although, Kato's not exactly going to let her go out either so she usually doesn't put up much of a fight. She's truly grateful for having him around and showing his love and support. Many women have to go through this alone. When Kato suggests thinking of names, she smiles and rests her hand on top of Kato's which is resting on her belly. "Hmmm, well we don't even know the genders yet. Got a couple more weeks before the scans tell us that. Is that something you want to know? Some people kinda like keeping it a secret. I'm not sure though. I think I'd like to be prepared." Victoria strokes the back of Kato's hand as it rests on the small bump. She looks up at the ceiling smiling in content, enjoying the moment. After a few seconds of silence she turns to Kato. "Do you like the name Tristan? Part of me thinks it sounds really nice when I say it and then other times I think the name sounds...douchey...like Chad and Kyle." She laughs softly and closes her eyes briefly, enjoying the comfort of laying in bed with Kato.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2274 Posted : 06 May 2016 14:18:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh no we need to know." He laughs. "No more surprises. Plus it'll be easier to just get things, you know? But we could wait to tell everyone else if you want." Kato runs his other hand against her arm lightly as they lay there. It was one of those moments Kato enjoyed and cherished. In the past, he was more of a party guy, always wanting to go out and come home late, have a drink or two then go back out again. Since his whole "awakening" if you want to call it that, he's been more laid back and wanting to stay home rather than being at the hottest party and now that he was going to be a father, he definitely preferred being at home to anything. Of course he still made his appearances for the sake of promo or sometimes when he just felt like catering to his fans but other than that, he'd gladly choose being on the couch to being at some fancy party, especially if Victoria was beside him. He was really into being with his close friends and family these days. "Tristan sounds nice. What, if it's a boy and girl you get to name the boy and I name the girl? Hmmm..." He thinks for a minute then smiles. "Well, what about Victoria Jr.?" He chuckles, obviously joking. "Or VJ for short." He then shakes his head, laughing when she calls the name she chose douchey. "Damn, I was thinking that. It sounds like he goes to a prep school or something. I mean I like it but if you don't then we shouldn't name our child something that he can't change for 18 years." He smirks. "Or we can go with 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' and that will make identifying them much easier plus they will have shirts for days."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2275 Posted : 06 May 2016 14:45:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I'd like to tell some close friends and family. I don't want them buying little pink teddy bears if it's two boys. Although, you know if I tell my mother it's just as good as telling the whole world. Woman can't keep a secret if her life depended on it. She practically called everyone when I got my first bra fitted. That was a fun point of my life." Victoria laughs and looks down at their hands resting on the bump and loving how picturesque it appears. Never in a million did she think she'd ever be laying in bed with her loving boyfriend discussing names for their twins. Motherhood was never anything Victoria considered. It's not that she ever rubbished the idea it's just that, as silly as it sounds, for a while she forgot that becoming a mother was even a possibility. Her life was centered around her music, her boyfriend and enjoying life as a 23 year old but now here she is. "That sounds like a deal. In fact, regardless of whatever gender combination, I think we should name one each. Just please don't call our child VJ. That sounds strangely sexual and something I wouldn't like to perform under the sheets." Victoria knows that he's joking so she laughs but her warning about weird names like that still stood. She knows that Kato can be a bit of a goof at times and she doesn't want to be christening one of her children with the name of his favourite shoe brand. "Wait, I thought that Thing 1 was already your name? Thing 2 was what got me in this state in the first place," she says, nodding towards Kato's crotch while laughing.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2276 Posted : 07 May 2016 04:04:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well how about only the closest ones? I can tell my parents and a few friends but other than that its hush hush." Kato was very close with his family so even if he didnt say anything, chances are they would figure it out soon enough. To strangers, he could lie easily but to family and friends, he struggled keeping much from them. Kato grins at her story then stares at her again as he watches her glancing at her stomach. Almost as if he were reading her mind he said, "I can't believe how perfect everything is right now. Even though we didn't plan this, it seems it was meant to happen at this time in our lives. I'm like excited and nervous all at the same time. You've been so calm though. How are you even doing it?" He admired the way she just seemed to naturally accept her pregnancy as if it were just another experience in her life. Meanwhile, he was freaking out. "I can't make any promises. Sometimes when I feel a certain way about a name like a song title or album, it's pretty hard to change my mind." He laughed before putting his other hand behind his head, relaxing. "How about this; we each pick a name or I guess two names just in case we need a backup and we leave it up to fate, meaning we wait until they arrive and then we'll see if a name just comes fits them?" It was a risky idea but that was Kato. The riskier the better in his mind. He truly believed that in that moment, a name can come to you just like with music. It was a gamble but he felt once they laid eyes on them, they would just know what name would suit them. When she nods towards his crotch, he chuckles. "I mean I did a great job if I managed to get two in you. But hey, I didn't do all the work. You're way too stubborn to let me ever just do everything myself." He gave the top of her head a quick kiss before laughing again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2277 Posted : 22 June 2016 11:19:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Weekend are on the stage, belting out their number one hit "Back In The Day" to a screaming audience of around just 200 people. It's a rare concert for a band who are used to performing to sold out arenas around the globe. A tiny nightclub in London gives it a more personal feel, allowing the fans to get much closer to their idols. It's rather refreshing for them to actually see the faces in the crowd and interact on a one-to-one basis. Not many of the top-selling pop acts do such a thing nowadays. It's almost like these celebrities are of an untouchable, almost God-like status to millions yet here are Weekend partying with a little crowd in London's west end. The band ran a competition in association with Capital FM, allowing UK fans to be in with a chance of attending this exclusive intimate gig at the secret location simply by sending off their email address and joining Capital's mailing list. Working hard on their third album, this night out is more of a release for them rather than a serious job. In all honesty, Weekend could just stand still on the stage and lip-sync terribly and the fans would go nuts but they're still giving it their all despite no cameras or publicity surrounding the show. It's amazing how they're actually able to hear themselves and focus on the songs when nothing but constant screaming has filled the small venue since the doors opened.

For a band who are at each other's throats behind the scenes, they appear to be professionals at acting like everything is hunky dory on stage. Even Oscar and Billy appear to be all smiles with one another which is a rarity. Riley and Dustyn appear to have the biggest stage presence. The big lad from Leeds is very confident at public speaking, holding conversations and has a very warm and friendly demeanour so he's often addressing the crowd and making them feel very much like they're part of everything. Dustyn just oozes charisma and you can't help but be drawn to him on stage. He's the perfect little pop star; blond, cute, bags of personality and an energetic performer. If Weekend do ever decide to call it a day, you could totally see Dustyn holding his own on stage. He was born for stuff like this. As he raises the mic to his mouth, he spots Dallas standing off at the side and almost misses his cue. Delivering his lines, he smiles over at his boyfriend and his already high spirits are lifted even more. He had no idea that Dallas was going to make an appearance. Dustyn mentioned the show in passing once at dinner a few days ago and never mentioned it again. For Dallas to remember the exact details and make his way down to see him really tugs at his heartstrings.

After wrapping up the song, Weekend say their thanks and goodbyes, again led by Riley who really shone throughout the show. A lot of people see Oscar, Dustyn and Billy as the poster boys due to their predominant solo vocal time and the frenzies they create in the tabloids. Riley is a really underrated and overlooked vocalist and performer. Scott is just lucky to be there. He's had worse performances than this one but there were still many times tonight when it became very clear that he really doesn't possess much vocal talent. Dallas doesn't really know much about Scott but even he must have concluded that he's "the shit one" after watching the show. When the boys head off stage, a member of security ushers Dallas through the club, down a tiny hallway and to the door of Weekend's dressing room for him to join the boys.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2278 Posted : 23 June 2016 05:07:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Tonight was fun for Dallas and quite different to how his life was normally, which was odd considering the crowd he was surrounded by. Ever since he had started dating Dustyn, Dallas had to get used to being somewhat bombarded by weekend fans. It was like he never had a second to himself, no matter where he went. People always seemed to be all over him trying to get selfies with him or begging to know stuff about Dustyn, and that was only when he was on his own. When he was with Dustyn it was ten times more hectic. People would grab and claw at them both if security were around, just desperate to get a piece of them. At times it was stressful, but he also found it amusing and kinda fun that Weekend had fans that were so into the band that they would act in such a way. It was nice to know that Dustyn did something that made people so happy. Tonight was ironically different though. Despite being surrounded by a lot of Weekend fans, the focus of everyone in the venue was on the stage and the stage alone. They were fixated on the five guys up there, so no one even noticed the boyfriend of one of their heroes stood there feet away from them with his hood pulled up over his head in what was in truth only a half hearted disguise.

After the show, dallas makes his exit though, knowing that there would soon be a deluge of fans headed for the exit desperate to camp outside the venue to meet Weekend. At that point he wasn't sure his disguise would work so well so as the last song ended he made his way to the stage side door, flashing a pass quickly at a security guard who was only half paying attention. In truth, any man in his late 20s here tonight was probably a member of the band or working for them anyway, at least in the eyes of the bouncer. Dallas makes his way back to the dressing room quickly, happy that he had finally seen Weekend play. One thing was sure, they definitely knew how to put on a show and wow their fans. Dallas was very impressed and incredibly proud of his boyfriend. Knocking on the door, he opens it a crack and talks to the room without coming in. "Everyone decent? Pre warning, there's a full on homo about to come in," He jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2279 Posted : 23 June 2016 09:01:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Tonight is a huge release for Weekend, especially Dustyn as it's all about the fans and the music. It seems like most people actually forget about Weekend's great pop songs and just focus on their personal lives. Dustyn and Billy are the most "celebrity" of the group, with the press often making a beeline for them. Just last week, a 1000 word article on Dustyn eating a Subway sandwich was publish by The Sun. He doesn't ask for that stuff to be published, it's just that for some reason people find what he does extremely interesting and newsworthy. He often worries that it all becomes too much for Dallas. Although Dustyn knows a whole other side to his boyfriend, on the outset Dallas seems very placid and not one for the tabloid-grabbing celebrity lifestyle. Dustyn isn't really either, so tonight is a nice reminder to them both of why Dustyn really does this job.

After Dallas heads past security, a few fans try to follow his hooded figure down to the dressing room, pretending to be with him but the burly guard stops them in their tracks. Deafening screams of anger and disappointment fill the venue. Weekend fans really are intense. Some may call them delusional and annoying, but without their constant love and support, the band wouldn't be doing what they're doing. When Dallas knocks and opens the door a little, Dustyn can't help the big grin that appears on his face and is desperate to run over to let him in despite his trousers being wrapped around his ankles, halfway through getting changed. From inside the room, Billy's Cockney accent can be heard replying to Dallas; "Nah man, my knob is out!" which is followed by an immediate retort of "What's new then?" by Riley.

Dustyn wriggles off his trousers and holds his new pair in his hands which basically look the same only less sweaty. He shuffles over and opens up the door. "I can't believe you came!" he says with such happiness and shock, throwing his arms around Dallas and giving him a famous warm Dustyn cuddle which fans would kill for. He opens the door wider to allow Dallas in. The tiny dressing room is just as dank and dingy as the little corridor leading up to it. With black painted walls, no windows, a single light fitting without a shade around it, a tiny shower with no door on it, cracked mirrors, barely enough room to swing a cat and a not so subtle smell of dampness, it's pretty obvious that this place isn't used to having big acts like Weekend around. It's hardly backstage at Madison Square Gardens. Still, most of the band weren't born into fancy and privileged lives before the group so they're used to seeing not so classy sites like this.

Within seconds, Dallas is greeted by a shirtless Riley with a firm handshake, a friendly smile and a "How you doing, mate?" He doesn't really know Dallas that well but manners cost nothing. Riley always has a warm and approachable way about him. Oscar looks in the mirror and acknowledges Dallas' reflection with a smile. He'd get up but their stylist, Alfie, is too busy getting a knot out of Oscar's hair which is a major task. Scott is too busy looking at his phone while sat on the table. Like one would expect, Dallas is presented with Billy's bare arse as he strips down to use the shower. "Alright man?" he asks, pulling off his socks, just stripping off, quite the thing. He's not doing it to get a reaction from Dallas, Billy just genuinely has no shame at all and if he wants to be naked then he'll be naked. Dustyn stands in front of his nude band mate to avoid any more awkward moments. "So...you enjoy the show? I didn't notice you until the last song. You see the whole thing?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2280 Posted : 24 June 2016 07:28:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
The first thing Dallas hears after his caution to Weekend that he was about to enter the room is Billy's comment about his knob being out, which made Dallas laugh. Weekend and Juneau might be an absolute world apart when it came to the music that they played, but when it boiled down to jokes like that, it seemed Weekend were as comfortable and cool about sexuality and stuff as his own band were. "Well hey, don't say I didn't warn you," Dallas jokes, shrugging and walking into the room to greet the band. It looked like any other dressing room in the world that he had seen a million times, and somehow Dallas still felt privileged to be here. Mostly because he was getting to see the real Weekend. Sure, on the surface and in the public eye they were all about the glamour and fame, but here? Well here they were just five normal guys chilling after a show, and it felt pretty cool to be getting to see the band in that light, especially since they were in the most modest backstage setting that Dallas imagined any of the five of them had seen for many a year. "I like what you've done with the place," he says to no one in particular as he walks into the rather..understated dressing room.

When Dustyn comes over to hug him, Dallas smiles happily. It was nice to see Dustyn in his natural environment on stage at long last, and it was even better to see him now. Dallas had kept the fact that he was coming to this secret show tonight a secret of his own, because he knew Dustyn would be more than glad to see him here. He almost lifts Dustyn off the floor as he hugs him, before Dallas laughs and lets go, putting his hood down at last and smoothing his hair down. "Of course I came. You didn't think you'd be playing so close by and I wouldn't come did you?" he laughs. "I just arrived late because I didn't wanna upstage you guys. You know how the Juneau fans can get a little.....over excited...if they see one of us, and I didn't wanna go stealing your fans on your big night," he says, clearly joking. Juneau had fans, of course they did, but not a fraction of the amount Weekend had. The next thing he knows, Dallas is greeted by Oscar, who he waves to in the mirror. He knew who everyone was, of course, but this was the first time he had ever meant a member of Weekend who wasn't Dustyn. When Riley shakes his hand, Dallas smiles and enthusiastically pats his arm. "Hey, man. What's up?" he asks with a nod. He seemed nice, which was what Dallas would expect from Riley, he always did come across as more approachable than most of the band, even if he did seem a little quiet. When he hears a voice behind him, Dallas turns for a moment and then averts his eyes comically when he sees Billy bent over with his arse in the air. "Woah....sorry man, I didn't know it was that kinda party. Hey, nah I'm joking. How's it going?" he asks Billy, before turning back to Dustyn and smiling. "I did. You guys were great. You have some mad chemistry up there. Like Bryan Cranston in fast forward levels of chemistry," he laughs, before lowering his brow at his own terrible geeky joke.
UserPostedImage