logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 17 April 2016 13:06:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Several months had passed in the budding relationship of Erich and Selene. The pair weren't the most orthodoxed but time revealed they weren't such a stretch of a couple. They had an organic chemistry unparralled to her past relationships even though they had only known each other for a few months. When she wasn't helping in running a million dollar label, she was also making sure to spend time with her beau, Erich. The two hadn't gotten into much trouble even though between the two of them they could probably be the next Bonnie and Clyde, but she preferred to keep her name clean for now.

Nothing had been set in stone but they were pretty inseparable. Selene enjoyed Erich's frequent pop ups to her job and whisking her away for the day while she also enjoyed being less of a businesswoman and more of the rebel that seemed to be revealed more and more each day from her. Life was good for the couple and she wanted nothing more than to maintain their happiness. As for today, things were looking as normal as always. Selene had finished up early and decided to treat herself to a shopping spree. Money had never been a thing to worry about in the Cassadine household so Selene never really looked at the price of things. She just pcked out what she wanted, paid and was on her way. She had already managed to rack up about 20 shopping bags already but she couldn't leave without finding something for Erich. She loved giving gifts, lavish ones of course, so she couldn't let this oppurunity go by.

"Ugh, do you have anything maybe in.....crimson?" She asked the sales lady. Selene was in an antique shop and she happened to stumble upon a pinstripe suit that she felt Erich would look amazing in. She herself thought she had the face and body for an old school dress up date night so it wouldn't hurt to find something suitable for Erich as well. "Maybe the black tie for this one. Ooh, and the black shoes please. Thank you."

She continued looking around, texting Erich where she was and hoping he'd arrive soon.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/04/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 17 April 2016 13:49:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erich had been rummaging around an old liquor store. you know the kind,usually ran by a surly man with glasses riding low on his nose. a (hopefully) fake hand grenade with a "1" tag on its pin.this serving as the "complaint department". he shook his head disapproving at the selection. "no no no. these will not do. do you have anything in say....pre ban pernod?" he asked quizzically.

the man just grumbled and pointed to a shelf. "we got some old grandad,take it or leave it."

erich wasnt about to run around with some weird whiskey in his pocket. his pockets were already full of various bric a brac.when his phone went off,it nearly caused him to fall on the floor. it was rare anyone contacted him by phone,mainly due to his not trusting phones.but this was his text tone. which was an atrociously loud air raid siren sound. he gave a happy grin when it was selene,and she wasnt that far away. "see ya,pops!" he called out and dashed out of the shop. he made the short drive to the antique shop.

he slowly opened the door,with the bell giving a satisfying clang.he gave a quick admire at the store's wares. he loved anything old. not only for the style things had but if they've been around this long,they're durable things. erich was rough on just about anything. he glides up behind selene and gives her a slight poke on the side. "you looking to trade me in? i wouldnt settle for anything less than that old lawnmower over there. dont let them lowball you." he smirks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 17 April 2016 14:28:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As soon as she heard the door open, she knew it could only be Erich. The store wasn't that crowded. She instantly turned around and gave a huge grin to him. "Babe, you're here!" She was always excited to see him no matter how she was feeling. It was even more special now that she was planning something special for the two of them. "Of course not. I'm sure I wouldn't get even that old thing." She smirked back at him. Their banter was one of the things that made them compatible; both had a strange yet realistic sense of humor. They didn't really spend much time sugar coating things. "Hope I didn't pull you away from anything too serious. Then again, it's you so it probably wasn't serious." She chuckled.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 18 April 2016 01:02:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich lit up at the sound of selene's voice. she may not have been a musician,but there was a certain musical quality to her voice. erich gives her a light hug from the side. "i couldnt miss seeing you. i ran as quickly as i could..well,as quickly as i could without looking like a mad man." erich exclaims brightly. she was a busy woman,so it was nice not having to feel like he was taking her away from work. who knows how much money he had cost permanent reminder? erich laughed at selene's appraisal of him. in her defense,the lawn mower was rather overpriced. "well,i guess you better keep me then. i dont want this weasel ripping you off." the proprietor of the shop didnt look to happy to be called a weasel,but erich's good nature probably took the sting off a bit. erich grins at selene. he loved her almost serious mentality of his work ethic. "nah, i wasnt doing anything. with karoliena being a mother now...well,we cant have the recording sessions we used to. how about you? this doesnt seem like your...bag?" erich asks,giving a displayed guitar a strum. which makes the owner nervous its going to fall from the stand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 18 April 2016 03:28:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, you can never not look like a mad man." She smiled at him. There was something about Erich that instantly drew her to him. He was well away from the norm of guys she dated in the past but she liked it. Every day with him felt like an unknown adventure. She looked over at the man and gave a nonchalant look at him. "I've already talked my way into getting cheaper than what he's trying to sell most of the things in here for. There are many perks to shopping with me. Usually, price doesn't matter but in this case I wanted to make sure I was getting my money's worth. Mhm, since you're here, you must look at this gorgeous pinstripe suit I picked out for you." She motioned to the man to bring her the suit who then motioned to the lady to do the same. Once she returned, there was a crimson colored suit with white pinstripes and a dark black tie to match. "What do you think? Too much? Not enough? I thought maybe we could have a little blast to the past date night and I wanted us to look the part. This was the only place I could think that would have something like this."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 18 April 2016 04:52:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich really liked the fact that selene took him for exactly what he was. he was easy to write off as a local loony. much like some people would instantly assume selene was stuck up or snobby. there probably is some saying about yin and yang,but erich didnt subscribe to that. these past few months had selene taking erich well out of his comfrot zone. which was rather thrilling in his line of work. erich gives selene a skeptical look. " never had you pegged for a haggler. good. one of us has to be. i think ive paid sticker price for every new car i've bought." he tells her,giving a little shrug. this also makes the store clerk feel slightly better about being called a weasel. "you sure do know me,miss selene. thats exactly what i am into. i'd shine like a dime in a goat's ass with those glad rags." he says with great enthusiasm. in spite of his normal appearance,erich did put thought into what he wore and usually would bristle if someone suggested something different. "ooh,that sounds like a great idea. if we could find a big band place,we'd be the sharpest looking folks in the place." erich lets his eyes rove around the place. he was pretty well clueless when it came to women's fashion. so he wasnt about to suggest any clothing. but he did spot a pair of lovely cat eye glasses. " how do you feel about cat eyes..." he asks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 18 April 2016 05:15:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Selene laughed. "Only when it matters. Don't worry, I usually don't even look at the sticker on a car. Whichever looks best gets to come home with me." She took great pride in that fact. Lord knows how much Selene spent on a daily basis. When he gave a nod of approval for the suit, she clapped her hands with glee. "Great! Go ahead and add that to my tab sir." He nods and then goes to store it with the other things she had already managed to take for hers. So far she had the suit, tie, shoes, some long silk black gloves, and a cute white cloche style hat. She was a sucker for vintage fashion. It somehow reminded her of romance, which underneath it all she was a hopeless one. "Don't worry, it's New York, I'm sure big bands come a dozen if planned properly." She definitely liked the idea of having a huge party set in the 1920's, it was very The Great Gatsby. When he held up a pair of cat eye glasses, she took them and put them on. "I feel like I'm about to rob a bank or go search for Batman.....I like!" She instantly goes to find a mirror so she can admire herself. "This suits me perfect."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 18 April 2016 05:34:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i assume you have the same process of mate shopping?" erich jokes,briefly blowing his fingernails and rubbing them on his shirt. he loved anyone who was in touch with their vices and accepted it. he didnt trust someone who didnt openly abuse something. "your tab?!" erich says in surprise. he always loved the phrase,it was made even better coming out of selene. he gives the other items a once over and dramatically fans himself. "you better watch out,selene. you may not be able to get rid of me now. we'll need a florist. it'd be awful to not get a carnation for those lapels. we arent savages." erich scoffs,looking at the bare jacket before it's bagged. they were going to look like some dapper people,right out of boardwalk empire.selene's taste in things probably gave a healthy dose of classy to his adoration of the tacky.
" new york..well,as a southern man,i probably should protest. but those glasses make you look like you could do a mean eartha kitt.so i'll pass on the anti new york rant." erich leans around her should in the mirror and gives her a thumbs up.

ooc: i never knew those hats had a name.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 18 April 2016 05:59:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: One hand on here, one hand on Bing my friend :P

"How did you know?" She laughed. Although it may have seemed Selene had a high class taste in men, anyone who traced back to her first relationship would know that wasn't true. Even though for the most part she was shallow, she also had a sixth sense when it came to finding a man to date. With her ex husband, the two had began dating in high school, when he wasn't even in her league as others might think but he kept her happy so she fell in love. When the two of them divorced, it was more because of her than him. Even though the two of them had never really talked much about their past, she could tell the both of them were trying to escape from a love gone wrong but she was happy that they could do it together. "You're speaking my language, Hess. I don't do anything without doing it big." It was true, even her birthday parties were sort of an extravaganza. Selene almost didn't know the meaning of "keeping it lowkey" she thrived on attention. "Only the finest for my man. I think I'll add these glasses too. I'm sure I can find use for them. If you see anything you like, feel free to add it on. Maybe I'll just buy the whole place." As she said this, she gave the shop owner a wink. The nervous smile on his face was one of hope that she wouldn't run him out of his business.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 18 April 2016 07:03:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: youre the one person who uses bing. i always called them "that hat that clara bow wore "

"i just had a feeling." erich says with a grin. "far better than my method of just blindly trolling women on the internet." erich says with a wink and a chuckle. he liked to make it seem like he was just a horn dog,but he could usually tell when someone was worth his time. the music business was wild enough without bringing it into one's personal life. he actually liked the idea of semi stability. selene had the right kind of wacky. "exactly. go big or go home. if a unicorn doesnt fear that you might ride it into the side of midas' house,are we really living?" he gives a look around,in case there are any unicorns that could be ridden. "its a shame 1920's airplanes are probably death traps at this point and time. we could really do it right." erich takes selene's offer seriously and rummages through a box of trinkets. most were just stuff erich wouldnt wear to a dog fight. " nah. i think i have enough stuff to carry with us." he says glancing at the substantial amount of boxes and bags selene had racked up. he gives his best popeye rolling up his sleeves gesture.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 18 April 2016 07:38:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Hey, I've gotten 4 $5 Amazon gift cards. It's great incentive to use Bing over Google.

As soon as Erich says he's gotten enough things, Selene goes over to the counter and hands the man her card. She rarely carried cash on her, it was just how she was used to living. If there was an item she wanted, who wanted to count cash? "Thank you, you've been a huge help." She then turns back to Erich with her boxes beside her. "Oh yeah I maybe overdid it a little but you know when in Rome and all that. I should really invest in a maid or something. Luckily, I'm parked right out front so it won't be a long walk." She gives Erich a kiss on the cheek for helping with the boxes. "Such a gentleman, I love it Mr. Hess." She had on bright red lipstick but not the kind that smeared so Erich wouldn't have a huge pair of red lips on his cheek. "I think that's about it for today, I'm set now. Should we head over to my place?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 18 April 2016 08:09:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: dang. i guess im too cynical and assume everything is a scam

erich grinned as he hefted some of the stuff. a real man makes one trip. so he was praying to bongo, the god of shopping bag handles,that the bags would hold strong. "im frankly surprised you dont have a maid. i really cant see you getting down on your hands and knees and scrubbing a floor. well,i can. but that is neither here nor there." he says a with a laugh. if one didnt occasionally say off color things to their partner,how else would they know that they still turn your crank?. "you still have the rover? i may have to pull my car around. we dont want clothes getting wrinkled." he leans in for the kiss from selene,he uses his free-ish hand to give her a little squeeze. " i cant help it. i was raised right." he says while holding the door for her. the bags bump into a rather hideous looking flower pot that begins to teeter. he bites his lip hoping he and selene can abscond before it falls over. " your place sounds like a plan. ill just leave my car in the parking lot,im sure it will be fine." he was driving a rather modern cadillac. it wasnt exactly irreplaceable.so he couldnt care less what happened to it. it would probably join the list of other cars he parked and forgot about.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 18 April 2016 09:51:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I do still have it. It's pretty spacious, don't be so dramatic Erich." She laughed. "Well I do have one at home but I don't take her with me. That'd be weird right? Besides, I like to do some things for myself. I'm not that lazy." She walked outside, waiting for him. Since he was carrying most of the load, she wasn't going to make him kill himself by trying to catch up to her. "Leave your car? Really In New York? It'll be gone by..." She looks at her phone. "Dinnertime." She gave him a worrying look. The way he shrugged off most things that she would freak out about was refreshing. She didn't like worrying for two people.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 18 April 2016 10:12:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"but dramatic is what i'm good at." erich explains. he tries to use his arms to gesture,but is stopped by an elderly man walking by. this man had probably stormed the beaches of normandy. he didnt stop for hitler, he sure wasnt stopping for two people carrying bags. he trotted along,waiting for the tell tale sound of the truck unlocking. it seemed like any vehicle that wasnt a taxi,a bicycle,or a random piece of shit car...was a land rover. "i figure the car is already up on blocks. they can keep the rest of it. your maid cook too,or do you want me to whip you up something nice?" erich offers. he was quite handy with producing foodstuff. it was something he enjoyed doing immensely, the cleaning however.....he'd leave that for the maid. he wasnt the sort that "had people". but he wasnt going to not take the chance of using their help. "does the maid stay...like all the time?" erich asks,thinking how weird it would be having someone in your house all the time. he was the sort that walked around in underwear or less,that could be awkward with domestic help.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 18 April 2016 10:43:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Selene watches the man pass them and then gives Erich a funny look. "I think gramps has somewhere to be." She chuckles before finally making it to her rover. "She does cook but I told her she could leave early and have the rest of the night off. She doesn't stay there, just comes in the morning and stays until I go to bed which sometimes can be late in the morning. I like to have someone there. It is a big house after all. My ex husband used to be there so I wouldn't need her to really stay that long but now that it's just me and my dog, I feel I could use some company." She almost sounded as if she hated being alone which she sort of did so it would make sense why she would want her maid to stick around longer. "The kitchen is all yours but whatever mess you make she'll have to clean up so I'd be careful. She might hate you for it." She winked at him. "So don't worry about her, we'll have the place to ourselves for the night."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 18 April 2016 11:29:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"he may not have much time left." erich says with a laugh. he couldnt wait until he got old himself. he planned on making all sorts of death jokes and making it uncomfortable for all involved. at the prospect of the maid going home for the night,erich says in his best southern drawl,"why miss cassadine,i hardly know you." he places the items he is holding into the truck first,then places what selene is holding in there too. he uses the seatbelts to strap the bags in securely. he gives them a reassuring pat before speaking. "i hate being alone too. especially when i go to sleep. deathly afraid of dying in my sleep alone." he says before finally asking. she brought it up,so he assumed it was safe. " you were married? im going to say...high school sweethearts and he swept you off your feet junior year?" he says with a smile. selene said she did things big. marrying someone she knew when she was 16 or so seemed like the thing she would do. he figured she already knew that he was married at one time as well. "jeez. two divorcees having dinner together. this would be sad if it wasnt us." he was already planning on what to make. he pictured selene's house either having loads of food,or none. he gives her a wink back. "maybe i like an audience." he then laughs hard.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 18 April 2016 11:43:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"If he keeps acting like that, someone might help him on his journey." She watches as he takes her boxes from her and places them in her vehicle. "Thank you." She looks a little sad at him saying he's afraid to die alone in his sleep. "Well...hopefully you won't have to do that with me around." She wasn't much of a long-term planner when it came to relationships but she knew she wasn't going to try and screw this one up anytime soon. When he asks about her being married, she realized she hadn't told him about her ex or her past yet. As she got into the driver's side and put on her seat belt, she nodded. "Yup. Well, we got married after high school, we were both in college. I was 20 and he was 21 but we had dated since I was 15 and he was 16. I've practically known him forever and we've been divorced for...3 years now. Here's the funny part, we work together. I know, weird right? He's actually a member of the staff at PR so we see each other every day. Now most people would probably quit and go away but we're much more mature, well to an extent, than that. She smiles at his joke. "Well, the kitchen is supplied with whatever and there's also a pantry so hopefully you have enough to make dinner. If not we could always order in."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#18 Posted : 18 April 2016 12:28:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich starts giggling so hard he has eventually has to cover his mouth,lest it turn into a full guffaw. "oh my god." he eventually squeaks out. he didnt mind the old guy chugging right along. erich possibly could have been in the man's way and not known it. "anytime" he says politely,giving the items a final check. he knew nothing irked him more than turning a corner,just to hear the bags emptying in the back seat. erich gives selene's hand a squeeze when she makes it clear she isnt just sticking around until tomorrow. "thanks." he says to her in a rare moment of seriousness. " you know,you could give your maid a couple of early nights. i think i still have an apartment in new york. i could be just a ring away." he offers her. it seemed rather sad to picture selene going to bed every night with just a maid and a dog to keep her company. erich hops into the car and puts his belt on as well. it was weird riding in a suv. it seemed like they were a mile high. most of erich's cars sat very low. either of out design,or worn suspensions. he listens to her speak of her ex. erich was never the sort to be jealous about anyone,so it was actually very interesting to him. "im guessing it was a mutual sort of thing? or the money at the label is just too damned good to turn down." he asks,thinking it only natural to ask what went wrong. "have i seen him when i visit you? lord,i hope i never got his lunch order wrong. i dont want him thiking im fucking with him." he says,honestly very concerned. "well my own wasnt near so nice. i think we were married less than a year. maybe more. she just up and left. she took our daughter with her and ..poof! ive hired people to find.." he just sort of trails off. he wasnt bitter about the split,he was bitter about never seeing his daughter again. "ordering in could be nice. breakfast,that i will cook. i really dont want to leave a mess..or clean up a mess." erich fiddles with the vents on the dash,giving them a good flick like a person kicking the tires of a used car. its durabity satisfies him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 18 April 2016 13:06:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Selene squeezed his hand back. "Really? Well I'll tell her that then. She'll love me forever now." She smiled at him. She was glad that he was willing to free some of his time up to spend with her. As she started to drive off, she listened to Erich's question about David. "Yeah it was mutual. We just....weren't a good pair anymore. He's a completely different person than me. He's actually caring and doesn't care about material things, he loves simplicity and would go out of his way to help anyone. We didn't see eye to eye about things but we made it work for a while. I think after 8 years, we just thought it would be best to call it off. I mean we're still friends.." She figured she shouldn't divulge too much about the extent of their friendship. Most of the time they were hooking up even though they had no plans of actually dating. Plus she wasn't doing that now since she started seeing Erich. She laughs. "Don't worry, David wouldn't even get angry if you did get his lunch order wrong, that's just the type of guy he is. He would love you, you're very different and he loves people." When she listens to his story, she glances over at him, a bit of a scowl on her face. "Wait, she ran off with your daughter? That's a bitch move, sorry, but it is." She couldn't imagine that ever happening to her but that would also require her having kids which she didn't really see herself as a mother. Since he stopped talking about it she figured she would move on from the topic now and they could talk about it another time. "Chinese sound good then? Now when you cook breakfast, will that be naked or fully clothed?" She smirks at him, trying to lighten the mood from their brief serious conversation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#20 Posted : 18 April 2016 23:42:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich smiles when she squeezes his hand back. They weren't the sort of people that were all over each other all the time,so things like this were special. " I'd hope she already loves you. If not....well,you know... Colonel mustard in the kitchen and with the candlestick." he then clutches his throat and pretends to die. " it's always the hired help." he continues sagely. "David,eh?...I actually don't think I've met him. He should take advantage of the Erich Hess Wednesday lunch cart." he gives a chuckle. He follows with a sasarcastic," yeah he sounds like a real asshole. I can't say he sounds all that dissimilar. You plan on making the same mistake again,or are you out to corrupt me? I warn you,I'm highly susceptible to corruption." Maybe Erich wasn't as Buddha like as he thought If Selene put up with him this long. Then again,He did just leave a practically new car in some lot with zero intent to return. At first,Erich just nods in response to Selene's opinion on ada. She was correct though. " yeah....ada had issues. I'm no saint,but I tried." Erich says this more to convince himself,rather than Selene. He starts laughing at the prospect of a naked breakfAst. It was welcome,he rarely spoke of Marlene to anyone. So the change of subject was a Great relief. " Chinese is my favorite. I dunno about Naked breakfast. with sausage on the menu could be awkward for all parties." he gives her a raised eyebrow. " naked lunch could get even more bizarre. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage