logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<114115116117118>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2301 Posted : 28 June 2016 19:39:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19279 time(s) in 7672 post(s)
Scott can be really fun when he takes that poker out of his arse which is usually more of a defense mechanism, wanting to appear all high and mighty when really he's actually very insecure as he's constantly judged. Being the oldest member of the band and, as harsh as it sounds, clearly the least talented, he doesn't get as much love as the younger, "hotter", "cuter" and more talented members. He has the same standoffish vibe as Billy but lacks the charisma and likability of his fellow band mate, so he doesn't really sell himself very well during first meetings. He still stumbles around the club, totally lost and confused. Scott looks back across the floor at his table and raises his hands, as if gesturing "What the hell is going on?".

When Dallas calls Dustyn "pretty cool", he blushes and burrows his head deeper into Dallas' neck. Even though it was a random, drug and drink fueled compliment, Dustyn still appreciates it. He finds his boyfriend loving and adorable at the best of times but drunken Dallas really does it for him. Being still on somewhat of a trip himself, Dustyn's emotions are heightened and he can feel himself just wanting to literally melt into Dallas, feeling totally relaxed resting against him while still enjoying what remains of his high. "Th-thanks...y-you're so cool too. Like the uh...the...c-cool original Doritos!" He smiles and giggles kissing Dallas on the cheek. "Hey, Oscar is posh so maybe...j-just maaaaaybe, he has a smoking jacket!!" Dustyn sits up with a burst of energy, suddenly excited about his thought. He then looks around and with Dallas and Billy to his right and Riley to his left, he finds himself trapped in the booth. The best route of escape is to crawl under the table so the nimble little Irishman slips from his seat and heads down under. "Ouch! W-why...why peanuts?!" he calls out after leaning hard on the peanuts Dallas threw earlier. Meanwhile, Billy doesn't even hear Dallas talk about his potentially invisible shirt, he's still just stuck in his emotional daze with a confused puppy dog look on his face. "I'm....s-so exposed," he says, wiping a tear from his eye.

Dustyn pops up from the other end of the table now with a white shirt sitting on his shoulders like a cape. It's clearly Billy's one but Dustyn doesn't make that obvious connection. "Looky! A smoking jacket!!!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2302 Posted : 29 June 2016 05:36:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Dallas listens as Dustyn calls him cool, raising a hand and giving Dustyn the thumbs up. He wasn't always the most sentimental, Dallas, he tended to be the sort of guy who would pay compliments, but would rarely use like pet names or anything that people would consider typically sweet, but when he was like this he was a bit more forthcoming. "Thanks," he says to the compliment. "I think its the beard. Without it I would look like a shaved little frog. Hey....could you shave a frog? It doesn't even have....hair," he says, getting louder and louder by the end of the sentence until he's laughing hysterically. Dallas was glad to be here tonight with Dustyn and his friends. He felt good that he had been invited because it made it feel like Dustyn was serious about him if he wanted him to meet the group of guys, his friends and his band, who he was closer to than anyone in the world. And Weekend seemed nice too, which was a bonus. Dallas always wondered what the superstars in Weekend thought of him, a lowly pop punk singer without the star quality and riches that each of them possessed, but he needn't have worried. They all seemed like genuinely nice guys, which he was glad of, and they all seemed to really care for Dustyn, which was awesome. After a few minutes of contemplation, he smiles and leans over to give Dustyn a little kiss on the cheek, before laughing when he sees Scott across the room. "Hey man I think he's freaking the fuck out," Dallas laughs, pointing and waving at Scott to come back over.

When Dustyn appears with Billy's shirt on his back, Dallas stands and shakes a finger at him. "Dude, that's not a jacket it's a cape....hey are you a superhero, man?" he asks, looking amazed, before he picks it up and looks at it. Dallas realises it's Billy's shirt and looks at it closely, amazed in his high state by how white it is. "Shit," he mumbles to himself. "Hey," he says turning to Billy. "Daz doorstep challenge, I think I found your shirt," he says loudly, tossing the shirt at Billy and celebrating when it hits him on top of the head and flops into his lap.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2303 Posted : 29 June 2016 08:22:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn smiles when Dallas gives him the thumbs up, knowing that he's not one for all the lovey-dovey pet names. Dustyn himself is rather sentimental and tactile but tries to dilute it, so not to be too overbearing for Dallas. He giggles and ponders for a second, wondering if you could actually shave a frog as Dallas' initial comparison of a shaved one oddly made sense to him at the time. "I...I think...m-mmaybe you can shave one? I...I think it would kill it though...I...I don't....w-why are we talking about frogs again?" he asks as he laughs along with Dallas. Dustyn's laugh is extremely infectious which obviously doesn't help Dallas who is already in stitches. Tonight really has been a success. It really is a moment where he has to pinch himself. Inviting the boyfriend to meet the friends is usually awkward as conversation topics can be very limited. Take that and then add in the unpredictability of band mates like Scott and Billy, tonight really had the potential to be explosive and not in the good way. Thankfully, everyone has gotten along, Dallas seems to be happy and Dustyn couldn't really as for much more. From across the room, Scott waves back but before he can make the journey across, he's lost in a sea of folk dressed like neon skeletons and is never to be seen again. Well, at least not until he decides to pop back up at random.

Dustyn looks saddened when the shirt is taken away from him, like someone just stole candy from a baby. Billy still seems very disconnected and doesn't even notice the shirt hit his head nor land on his lap for a good while. Eventually he looks up, holding the side of his head. "Wha..what?" he asks to seemingly nobody before looking down and seeing his shirt on his lap. He sighs and struggles to put it on, mumbling random curse words and still somewhat sobbing about it. Riley leans over and helps him put it back on. "Here mate, let me help," says the friendly Northerner while Billy just sits there totally confused as fuck.

Taking his boyfriend outside to have a smoke, the real world seems pretty dull in comparison. It's around 1:00 a.m., the streets are dull, dingy, empty and reflective of many gloomy nights in Britain. Stepping out from an extraordinary world and into a dank London street with an overwhelming smell of bad drains really is a huge comedown. Dustyn sighs, looking up at the sky before popping a cigarette into his mouth and lighting it. He stumbles around as he approaches Dallas with a cigarette, popping it into his boyfriend's mouth and sparking it up for him after many failed attempts at working the lighter. As he lights up for Dallas, Dustyn begins to sing one of the generic songs heard in the club. Even totally wrecked and singing at a low volume, he still has a great voice. It's very bluesy and raspy, probably due to the fact that he grew up listening to a lot of older records, a mixture of swing and soul music. Artists many would consider "real singers" like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Aretha Franklin and the likes are who you'd class Dustyn with. Even Dallas could probably recite a few of their songs as Dustyn constantly has them on in the house. Holding his cigarette in his hand, he cuddles up with Dallas against the cold and few droplets of rain. "You...y-you enjoy tonight? The boys...th-...they really like you, man!"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2304 Posted : 30 June 2016 03:59:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Billy doesn't react to Dallas tossing him the shirt, the Juneau singer shrugs, laughing, and turns back to Dustyn to head outside for a cigarette. It was bizarre to see how drugs affected different people in different ways. For Billy, it made him go from being the life and soul of the party, the true leader of the whole night, to later being the absolute wreck, emotional and shirtless in the corner, almost spaced out. For Scott, it brought him out of his shell and allowed him to be way more sociable and chatty, as well as allowing him to become high as a kite and hyperactive, just loving absolutely everything that was going on. It was kind of ironic that when they all first met, Scott was the most distant and dismissive, because with a pill inside him, he reacted more in the way Dallas did than anyone else here. Dallas enjoyed that sort of irony. And then there was Dustyn, who didn't seem to be all that fazed by the drug. He slurred his words a little more and hugged Dallas more, but other than that he seemed to be totally himself. Who knew that the one who was the smallest and probably most vulnerable of Weekend would be the one who could handle the drugs best. Dallas kinda loved the fact that all of Weekend reacted differently to the MDMA though. It was poetically magical, and a drug-induced metaphor for the band's persona almost. They were one, a unit, so close and tight, but they were also incredibly individual and all stood out as their own person, which was really cool. As they leave to go outside for a smoke, he sees Scott across the room again and waves, laughing hysterically as he is pulled into a group of yet more fantastically dressed performers. Dallas couldn't help but wonder how there were so many, and quite how there could be such a variety in the acts they performed.

When the cool air of early morning London hits his face, Dallas lets out a little sigh, walking into the open and holding his hands out to his sides, soaking up the fresh feeling of being outside. One never realises how warm it is in a club until you leave, and it's always one of the best feelings in the world, Dallas thought, to feel that breeze hit your face after having been inside for so long. Dallas opens his mouth when the cigarette is offered and waits for it to be lit, taking a long puff and coughing slightly as he exhales. He wasn't one for smoking much when he was sober. After all, it didn't have any mind altering effects, so it kind of lost bonus points that most of his other vices stacked up. For a few minutes, he listens to Dustyn sing, smiling. He really was talented, far more than Dallas could ever hope to be. "I'd join in," he mumbles, stumbling back and forth a little. "But I don't wanna show you up," Dallas laughs, clearly joking with Dustyn. He takes a puff and nods at Dustyn's question. "Yeah, man. They all seem like great guys!" he says with a smile. "I'm glad you brought me out tonight. I like your friends. I'm really glad I met them," he smiles warmly.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2305 Posted : 30 June 2016 05:30:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn takes a long drag from his cigarette before tilting his head back and blowing the smoke towards the darkened sky. Like Dallas, he only really smokes when he's drunk as he finds it relaxing after a real booze up along with some other illegal activity. The cool air doesn't really seem to have much of an impact on Dustyn as he's still wearing his thick light blueish/grey hoodie which he's had on all night. It's a miracle that he hasn't melted away into some sort of Irish stew as the heat in the club was rather intense. He holds his cigarette in his hand and continues to sing to Dallas, holding his hand out in front of him like he's serenading him despite the fact that it's a generic party song about being drunk - hardly sentimental. "Y-yeah, best not show me up....I...I c-can't deal with a....with a...eh...bruised ego," he says jokingly. In actuality, Dustyn does believe that Dallas is extremely talented too but they're both very different artists so it's unfair and almost impossible to compare. He listens as Dallas tells Dustyn about how glad he is to have met the band and that he really likes them. He's truly grateful and also relieved that everything went swimmingly. Also, whether they've both realised or not, it's a pretty big step in their relationship. Meeting the friends, getting their approval and then actually becoming a member of the social circle is quite a big deal. "You...you know what, Dallas?" he asks, looking up lovingly at his boyfriend who made the night just that extra bit more special, "I fu-fucking love you. Like...like more than blueberry muffins a-and eh...other things I love!" Dustyn wraps his arms around Dallas' neck and gives him a kiss. Nobody seems to be around so he makes the most of it and slips in some tongue, becoming a little more passionate than just a little peck but nothing too over the score.

"Oi oi!" a booming voice calls out from behind them. Riley stumbles out of the club, pissed, with Billy, Scott and Oscar in tow. He appears to have done the impossible and rounded up the troops. Oscar looks white as a ghost and has his shirt unbuttoned, trying to cool down as he's obviously thrown up in the club or is just feeling worse for wear. Scott still bounces around, twirling and dancing, or at least trying to, on the pavement. Billy still seems very glum which isn't like him. He's probably popped or snorted something else and hasn't told anyone. Like Father Jack from the show Father Ted, Billy ingests just about anything he can get his hands on. You'd even go as far as to hiding your Toilet Duck from him before her gets his hands on it and does himself any damage. Anything with chemicals is fair game. "I'm hungry," he mumbles, tapping Riley on the shoulder like a little kid trying to get his parent to buy him a sweet at the shops.

Dustyn looks up at Dallas after hearing Billy, realising that he too hasn't eaten in hours. "You want...you want to go get a..eh...a drunken kebab...or pizza? It's what you do when y-you're fucking pissed after a night out in Britain. You...eh...y-you have to learn the ways." Dallas can probably only pick up a few key words in the sentence as Dustyn's thick Tipperary accent really goes into overdrive when he's drunk
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2306 Posted : 01 July 2016 04:37:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"You see, man? How much of a considerate boyfriend Dallas Conners is?" Dallas laughs when Dustyn says he couldn't deal with a bruised ego if Dallas was to sing with him. He laughs and puts his arm around Dustyn as he takes a long drag of the cigarette and blows a big circle of smoke into the air, staring at it for a few minutes with a real intensity as the drugs still affect his mind, leaving him feeling absolutely amazed at the smoke rising and slowly dispersing into the air. He smiles at Dustyn when he says he loves him, leaning into the kiss and enjoying it immensely. He had been with Dustyn a long time now, and he made Dallas extremely happy. "You do?" Dallas smiles. "Yeah, I guess I love you too," he jokes

"Oi oi?" Dallas says in a comically bad imitation of Riley's accent when the four remaining members of Weekend come out of the club looking more than a little worse for wear. "I'll be honest, I thought the movies were taking the piss out of us in America by just pretending English guys said that," Dallas says to Riley with a little laugh. "I'll remember to use that some time." He watches all of Weekend as they all spill onto the street, laughing at how different they all now look compared to when he saw them earlier on that stage. If only their fans could see them now, he thought to himself. He imagined the Twitter crew would be absolutely horrified to see their favourites as fucked as they were right now, and that tickled Dallas. He was always amazed by how obsessive and committed Weekend's fans were. "You lot look absolutely fucking wasted," Dallas laughs, his eyes darting from Weekend member to member. "Hey, I just hope the paps don't see me around with you lot all looking like that. I can see the headlines now....Juneau rocker proves bad influence as Weekend enjoy drug fuelled night on the town," he laughs. "I like it. I've never been a bad boy before now," he says, giving his most intense stare and glare, before he bursts out laughing again.

He turns back to Dustyn when he talks to him again, nodding a little. "Dude, like I always tell you, I have no clue what that weird shit in a pizza box is, but it is not a kebab," he says with a joking roll of his eyes. "And what the hell is that weird grey meat on there? Actually, never mind, I think I'll just stick to a pizza. It ain't Chi-Town deep dish, but it'll pass when I'm this fucked," he laughs.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2307 Posted : 01 July 2016 07:31:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn cuddles into Dallas and takes a drag of his cigarette, holding it down to his left hand side when he's finished so he doesn't drunkenly stumble and accidentally set his boyfriend alight. When Dallas says that he loves him, Dustyn smiles up at him, happy to be here with him. Dustyn's previous relationships haven't been all roses and for the longest time, he believed that at some point he'd scare Dallas away completely. Even after taking a break, they reconciled and talked things through like adults. Despite his goofiness at times, Dallas really helped Dustyn to mature in so many ways. He's had quite a few boyfriends over the years but likes to think of Dallas as his first real adult relationship. He's no longer a teen with rose coloured glasses on. He and Dallas are very much in a serious place right now and he loves it.

Riley laughs and puts his hand on Dallas' back, walking with him as the group unites again. "D-don't even know why I said that. It's usually Billy who does." Riley chuckles and continues motioned Dallas down the street with his hand on his back. Even though it's just a gentle movement, or what Riley considers gentle, the big lad scoots Dallas along with ease and shows off his strength without even trying. He's total muscle and even though he's so placid, he still seems like someone you wouldn't mess with. Dustyn stubs his cigarette out against the brick wall and rejoins the rest of them. All six famous faces huddled together, stumbling at different paces, slurring in a wide array of accents and looking like total wrecks really is a sight. Scott clears his throat and pipes up, his Australian accent coming through a lot stronger than before, "Well...Dallas, mate...w-w-we're all fucking bad boys! BAD BOYS CLUB!" Scott cups his hands around his mouth and yells to the sky.

Just around the corner is an Indian takeaway where they can load up on their supply of greasy food. Despite not being a meat eater, Riley decides to go in and order for everyone as he's probably the most sober of the lot. Plus it's a lot easier for just one person to go in rather than a whole crowd. Rather than taking individual orders, Riley decides to just get a huge order of random items on the menu as someone is bound to like something. Payment isn't an issue either as, quite frankly, the guy is loaded. While Riley sways down towards the takeaway place, Dustyn continues talking to Dallas but lowers his voice so that the others don't hear. "Dallas...you said y-you have some...blow, right? You know, just for a little nightcap..." Dustyn covers his mouth to stifle his laughter. "Wait...I n-need a little wee-wee..." he says, laughing like it's the funniest thing ever as he heads over to a wall. Resting against it, he slips his trousers and boxers down a little, presenting Dallas with a full moon. As he pees, he lets out a huge sigh of relief. "Aaaaaaaahhh....Bisto!"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2308 Posted : 01 July 2016 09:12:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas is about to speak again when Riley suddenly puts his hand on his back and starts to guide him down the street. It was clearly a friendly attempt at showing Dallas the route to the takeaway that Dustyn had been talking about, but in truth, Dallas would struggle to stop even if he tried, such was the power of Riley. As it was, he actually enjoyed being guided this way, in his wasted state it was actually hilarious. When Riley speaks, he looks across at Billy and smirks. "Him? I don't think that poor guy could say anything at all right now," he laughs. "I think maybe he needed you to say his catchphrase for him after all," Dallas laughs as he continues to follow the path Riley was pushing him along. Just as he goes to speak again, to ask about why there were always so many different takeaways in one place, Scott yells at the top of his voice, causing Dallas to laugh loudly and stumble, falling against the wall and sliding down. He sits there for a moment, raising his fingers in the air and yelling himself. "Fucking Weekend and Juneau in the hooouuuuuuuuse!" he yells, high fiving the pavement and then eventually pulling himself back to his feet. "Hey, you guys are well more fun than I bet people expect you to be. Pop is a lot cooler than people would have you believe," Dallas smiles.

When Riley disappears into the takeaway, Dallas walks over and rests against the glass, looking inside at a group of girls sitting waiting for their food. "Hey, hey ladies. I'm here with some Weekends!" he yells, pointing to Riley. The girls look at Riley and start to point at him, having not realised at all that he was famous when he walked into the shop. Dallas holds his hands out and laughs as two of the girls start pestering Riley for a photo, which they would never have done if Dallas idn't point him out. Outside the shop though, the American just thinks this is the funniest thing he had ever seen. He kinda wanted to see how the girls would react to such a famous presence, and they actually reacted exactly as expected, which he thought was amazing. Later, Dustyn's voice distracts Dallas againand he turns away from the window, still laughing. "Coke, man? Shit, yeah," Dallas says, totally unable, as he just proved with his shouting through the window, to be subtle at this point. He takes the bag out and tosses it towards Dustyn, laughing again and holding his hands triumphantly. "Just....dude just make sure you enjoy it. You don't even need to pay me!" he says with an excited tone, laughing again and falling into the road when Dustyn starts to piss on the side of a building. "This dude.....this fucking dude...no shame," he says through his laughs as he continues to lie in the middle of the road, slapping the tarmac the more he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2309 Posted : 01 July 2016 09:49:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Inside the takeaway, Riley tries his best to compose himself before the girls whip out their phones and want to try to take photos with him. Nothing worse than waking up the next day and seeing drunken photos of yourself on your mate's Facebook profile picture let alone have it go viral like a picture of Riley would. Even though he's the most sober of the group, he's still very much under the influence and with his Golden Boy persona, the slightest hint of him drinking would be turned into some scandalous article. Dustyn, Billy and Scott have reputations for liking a good old piss-up so the press allow them to without making a fuss but to get some snaps of Riley totally pissed would definitely bring in some coins. As he smiles for selfies with the girls, Riley makes a mental note to get Dallas back for it. It won't be tonight, but he'll get him back at some point. He then approaches the counter, clearing his throat and trying his best not to come across as totally pissed. Gripping onto the counter for balance, Riley looks up at the extremely bright menu board, squinting his eyes and orders whatever he can make out or pronounce.

Dustyn takes the coke and stuff it into his pocket, looking around with over the top shifty eyes before giggling. The only reason he didn't want to broadcast about having coke was that some of the others may want to muscle in and have some. This is for Dustyn and Dallas to round off the night. He loves his Weekend boys and has no problem with sharing but at the end of the day, he'll be going home with Dallas and wants to be a tad selfish and have him and the coke to himself. Thankfully, none of the boys seemed to be paying attention. Poor Billy is wandering around in circles, talking to himself like a little lost soul. A lot of people who know Billy really well say that underneath his tough exterior lies a confused, hurt little boy. Whatever the concoction of drink and drugs he consumed tonight, it appears to be bringing that rather fragile and emotional side of him to the surface. Oscar is jumping from the pavement out onto the road, throwing random shapes in the air like he's posing for a High School Music poster while Scott kneels on the road with his phone out, snapping pictures of his best mate and directing him. "A-arms out, Oz! Make use of the fucking space!" he chuckles, enjoying playing photographer for a bit. Oscar takes a leap and right after Scott snaps the picture of him, he comes back down to Earth with a thud as his ankle buckles with he lands. Oscar just lays out in the street just a few inches from where Dallas now lays and laughs, looking up at the night sky. He finds it funny now but Oscar is definitely going to feel it all in the morning. Scott is doubled over on the road too, laughing so hard that he's seemingly broke the sound barrier. He slaps the tarmac as he laughs silently. Billy continues to stroll around like a lost puppy while Dustyn puts his buns away and turns around to see three of them laying on the road. "Y-you guys....y-you are all fuckin-in-ing weird!"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2310 Posted : 02 July 2016 05:12:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas didn't quite realise the gravity of telling fans to take a photo with a member of Weekend. If someone managed to snap a picture of a member of Juneau out here, wasted beyond belief, sure it would do the rounds on Twitter and in the pages of Kerrang, but most would just want to give him a virtual high five for living the rockstar life and move on straight after. A member of Weekend though? That's a whole other kettle of fish. Weekend are front page material in all the red tops, so if anyone was to get a photo of Riley looking worse for wear, it could potentially be all over the papers in the morning, and many of his teenage fans would be terrified. It could potentially be a disaster for their PR team to have to mop up in the morning. Dallas doesn't realise any of this though, so he stands there laughing to himself as Riley tries his best to stand upright and look like he just happened to be out for a kebab totally sober in central London...at 2am.

The whole time that everything is going on and all the members of Weekend are acting somewhat hammered, Dallas is laying in the road just soaking up the whole atmosphere of the night. It was weird at a time like this to just be laying on the road looking up at the stars, but he was in the later stages of his high now, and fuck they were fascinating to him right now. Every time Billy's circles take him into Dallas' eyeline, he shoos him away as if to get a better view of the stars, which makes him smile every time he sees them better. "Hey....are the stars different in England to in America? Like....they must be further across the sky...but like...who takes them there?" he asks, throwing his arms up in the air and shaking his head. Right now, it seemed like the deepest question he had ever asked, despite him talking absolute nonsense. When two members of Weekend then fall beside him, he looks across and starts hysterically laughing again at the top of his voice. "Shit, man! What the fuck are you two doing in my bed?" he asks. "Man, get out, there's no room for Dustyn," he laughs, slapping the road as he rolls over and tries to stand up.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2311 Posted : 02 July 2016 05:47:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy continues to walk around in circles, seemingly having no clue where the hell he is or what he's even doing. Every so often he'll just stop in his tracks, look down at his feet for a good thirty seconds before continuing on and moving from one side of the road to the other. Scott helps Oscar back up onto his feet and the pair continue to laugh like school boys up to no good. Even though Oscar doesn't receive a warm welcome from Billy every morning, he's formed a brotherly bond with Scott which makes it worth turning up to work every day. Oscar looks up at the sky, swaying around where he stands. Even though he's totally pissed, he still knows that Dallas is talking absolute nonsense. He laughs and puts his hands in his coat pockets, starting to feel a little bite in the early morning air. "I h-have no idea what you are talking about, Dallas. The stars are just....are just...well...nobody moves them." Oscar gets a bit confused himself as he tries to think about and piece together what he wants to say. Dustyn overheard Dallas refer to the road as his bed which causes him to giggle. He gets down on the road and crawls over to Dallas, "Hi!" he blurts out, appearing over his boyfriend by surprise. Dustyn laughs and places his lips on Dallas while resting a hand on his beard, gently stroking it as he kisses him. It really is a good job the paps aren't around. The headlines would really be something else.

After what seems like a century later, Riley stumbles out of the Indian takeaway with two big paper bags full of food in one hand, a 2 litre bottle of Coke in one and trying to keep two pizza boxes in place between his chin and his forearm. "Guys...the handles of these bags are cutting my circulation. A little help?" he asks with a chuckle. Suddenly, all attention is on Riley as he comes bearing gifts. "FOOD!" Dustyn calls out, jumping to his little feet and trying to pull Dallas up with him during the process.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2312 Posted : 02 July 2016 07:39:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Someone MUST move them," Dallas says with real conviction as he moves his hand across the sky and makes a motion to show his mind is blown by the fact. "Like....look. When I'm in Chicago, that one is way over there...and then I get on a fucking plane and it just goes over th- WAIT! The fucking planes must be pulling them all over the place!" he yells, as if he's just had the eureka moment of his lifetime. When Dustyn appears out of nowhere, Dallas cheers aloud and smiles. "Hey, Weekends, it's all cool. There was room for him after all," he says, holding his hands up in triumph, even as he kisses Dustyn. To anyone looking on, it must have been a sight to behold.

Dallas is still staring at the stars when Dustyn pulls him to his feet, in fact, he looked almost like a rag doll he was so relaxed right now, so it was actually a hell of a surprise to see Dustyn able to lift him off the road so easily. "Man, you're so strong," Dallas laughs, holding a hand out and stroking Dustyn's hair. "Hey. Hey you, is that real?" he asks, pointing right at Dustyn's hair. When he sees Riley, Dallas stumbles over and smiles at him. "Hey...can I have some pizza and a Diet Coke please," he laughs, acting as if he's ordering from a takeaway himself. It was a hell of a lame joke, but right now it was the funniest thing Dallas had ever heard.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2313 Posted : 02 July 2016 09:39:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It...it's something to do with the Earth spinning...and eh...eh...'cause we move around the sun...I think. I don't know, man. Nobody moves the stars though." Oscar laughs, looking at the sky then back over at Dallas who is still looking up in amazement. In all honesty, Oscar isn't really all that sure how it works himself. Billy stumbles over towards Dallas and Oscar, not really sure what they are talking about but it seems interesting. He looks down at Dallas and then gets in his view of the stars again. "St....stars?" Billy asks inquisitively, like a child just learning to talk. He points up at the and stumbles backwards, almost falling over Dallas.

Dustyn giggles and twirls around with Dallas when he realises that his boyfriend is basically a rag doll right now. He finds it hilarious that he and Dallas are having a little dance in the street and also at the fact that he now has the ability to lift Dallas. Dustyn's so used to being picked up and carried around so it's nice not to feel like the fragile little one for a moment. When Dallas runs his hands through Dustyn's hair, he closes his eyes briefly and smiles. The tender touch and having his hair played with always makes him feel relaxed. "Yeah...it's all real. You can feel it a lot more later on..." he says with a cheeky wink while playfully nudging Dallas.

Riley laughs and bends down a little, offering the pizza boxes out to Dallas. "Help yourself, mate. Just be quick. Getting severe burns here." Riley chuckles through the pain. Scott and Oscar flock over at the smell of food, helping themselves to some of the finest Indian cuisine that London can offer at 2 in the morning. Billy trails behind them and sheepishly helps himself to a kebab from the bag. "Go on mate, take one, it's fine," says Riley reassuringly to Billy who still appears to be not quite himself tonight. Looking at him and analyzing his behaviour over the last few hours, Riley makes a mental note and decides to spend the night with his friend. Billy's obviously popped something else that's severely altered his personality. There's no telling if it will do any damage to him so Riley thinks it's best to keep him supervised for the rest of the night.

Dustyn takes a small kebab and opens up the polystyrene box. The steam from the "freshly" prepared meal wafts up and hits his face, providing some warmth during the increasingly cold night. Taking a strip of the "weird grey meat" Dallas referred to earlier in his hand, he holds it out to Dallas and giggles, wanting his boyfriend to try some of it. "Take a b-bite...it makes you big and strong!!" Dustyn laughs and dangles it in front of Dallas' face, almost slapping him on the chin with it.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2314 Posted : 15 July 2016 05:16:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It has only been six days since Scott Rose-Hilton was officially announced as Weekend's manager but he's already made himself rather at home and easily transitioned into part of the Weekend team which is no mean feat. For a group who have a lot of acclaim, accolades and quite a bit of cash under their belts as well as being self-managed for so long, they were surprising quick to step aside, swallow their pride and let someone else take over. One would think there would be many teething problems or a battle of egos letting someone else take over something that has been worked on and built upon for so many years. The boys have been nothing but welcoming to Scott so far and the overall atmosphere within the camp has been rather upbeat and positive. It goes to show that these "moody" and "difficult" boys, as the media likes to portray them as, may have just been overworked doing it all themselves at such a young age as well as in desperate need of some sort of father figure. Of course, Billy and Scott Wellington still have issues with Rose-Hilton but they've managed to bite their tongues and just keep their issues to themselves.

As part of their regular bonding sessions, Scott tagged along with Oscar and Riley to the gym. It was just supposed to be a regular workout and a chance for a little chat, nothing special, but for some reason Billy, who doesn't "do" the gym, decided to invite himself along too. From the get-go it was a really odd situation and they all seemed to be questioning it in their heads. Billy does not like the gym, he does not care for Oscar and he certainly isn't best pals with Scott so why tag along? Throughout the entire session at the gym, Billy has said very little which is rather out of the ordinary and just seems to be giving off a very chilly and standoffish vibe. Rather than being centre of attention as usual, he's just let the others do their thing while he sat back, almost like he's observing and analysing everything Scott is saying to them.

Billy and Oscar are at the far end of the changing room, all dried off after their showers. The pair are more or less dressed back into their original clothing minus the odd sock and unbuttoned shirt. Even though it's nothing to do with him, Billy appears to be annoyed at the pace Oscar is getting dressed at. "You putting those fucking socks on or are you waiting for Christmas? Fucking hell..." His harsh Cockney accent can be heard down to the benches at the other end of the changing room where Scott and Riley are. The pair are still in their towels and wet after the shower as Riley had a minor asthma attack. It was nothing major but they aren't exactly pleasant and Scott is obviously staying with Riley to ease and reassure him. After an intense workout and then stepping right into an extremely steaming shower room, Riley felt out of breath and very stuffy, resulting in a little attack. "Th-thanks...y-you can go get...changed if you want now, mate.." he says as he takes one last puff of his inhaler and tries to remain composed.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2315 Posted : 15 July 2016 06:17:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott had been in London for the last couple of days sorting out a number of different things professionally and personally. For one, his parents, two people he despised even more than he disliked Billy, had asked him to come to the UK to sign a document that said he had no right to their home when they died. He, of course, obliged, more for the comedy value of them thinking he needed anything from them than anything else. He didn't want anything from his parents anyway, and as a self-made multi billionaire who was reportedly the richest man in music, inheriting something from someone was the last thing he was worried about. Even if he liked them, and he really really didn't, he wouldn't be seeking to take their house, so he was happy to sign away his rights now if it meant he and his family never had to hear from these two wankers ever again. The second reason he had come to England was for the face to face meeting with Weekend that he had yet to have since being announced as manager of the band. It seemed all too smooth a transition so far from Weekend being a self managed entity to being under the control, for want of a better word, of a man who wielded power in the music business like no other. Scott imagined one reasons was the simple fact that Weekend trusted him. Those billions didn't make themselves after all, and he knew the band was clever enough to appreciate his business credentials, which was most likely why none of them had made a scene about him becoming manager. But he still wanted to meet them to make sure there was no underlying resentment from any of them to the fact they had a manager, and to make sure that any problems between band members and himself, of which he was sure there would be some, there always had been between him and Weekend, were acknowledged and addressed early doors rather than swept under the carpet.

When he decided to head to the gym that afternoon, Scott had no clue that Weekend would be there too. It was simple coincidence, and the fact that this rather exclusive gym was well celebrated and attended by the rich and famous. It was quieter and tended towards those who had the money and fame that meant they would leave each other to get on with their workouts without being hassled for autographs and pictures. That sort of thing was important to Scott when he was away from home. After all, he worked out three times a day at least, and back in New York he had a gym in the house, which meant he never had to deal with paparazzi and the fans when he was working out. He was serious about his physique after all, and quite famous for it, so an unobstructed gym session was an important thing to him. As he comes through the door of the gym and nods from behind his dark sunglasses to the member of the staff behind the desk, Scott makes his way towards the locker rooms, where he can hear the rather loud and completely unmistakable voice of Billy Khan blaring out from within. He shudders when he hears it. Billy had that special way of grating on him that no one else in the world possessed. Walking inside, he lifts his shades onto his head and smirks as he sees all of the band in there, ducking away towards the corner before they see him. He walks to a bench and places his bag down on it. "You better look out," comes the calming and smooth Scottish voice from the corner of the dressing room. "This," he adds, pointing at all the members of Weekend nonchalantly when they look over at him as one, "is how those Tumblr fanfics always start. I'm just saying," he jokes, smirking. "Imagine seeing you lot here. Good to see you're keeping yourselves in shape though. We can make a lot more money from a fit Weekend than a fat Weekend." He had yet to see Riley was struggling, and Scott was in a jokey mode today. The fact he had rid himself of his parents was cause for celebration after all.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2316 Posted : 15 July 2016 07:29:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Deodorant?" Billy says to Oscar while pointing towards a can of Lynx sitting on the far end of the bench. Oscar takes a few seconds to reply, clearly away in a little daze. He eventually falls into reality and turns towards his bandmate, "Hmm, sorry??". Billy sighs and points back over at his deodorant can which is close to Oscar. "Deodorant. Pass it to me. Is it that fucking hard, man?" Billy never seems to have any time for Oscar and it's almost as if he's made it his mission to make him feel like shit with every word he says. After Oscar hands him the bottle, Billy grabs it from him and gives him an evil scowl. He's not outright insulting him or getting physical but it's that type of constant nitpicking and speaking down to him that slowly eats away at Oscar everyday. Billy looks down and sees Scott, immediately rolling his eyes at the sight of him. "Not today, Satan," he says to himself quietly as he applies his deodorant.

Scott and Riley are first to interact with their manager as they are closest to the door. Oscar seems too busy getting dressed while Billy doesn't particularly wish to venture down to see him. Scott laughs at his namesake's joke about fan fictions through gritted teeth. He can't stand the other Scott but business is business and the guy clearly isn't looking to start anything right now so Scott just plays it cool and keeps up the niceties for now. "Why have you been reading the fanfics? Looking for tips?" Scott laughs but suddenly feels a little awkward joking about fan fictions while he's stood there in just a towel. "I'm going to go get dressed," he says as he pats Riley on the shoulder and heads to his locker. Riley looks up at his friend and gives him a smile from behind his inhaler. Even slumped against a wall after an asthma attack, Riley still looks like he's posing as part of a photoshoot. He's the fittest member of the band and the one that everyone wants to shirtless. Scott R.H's fitness obsession was what motivated Riley to start working out more and it's certainly paid off.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2317 Posted : 15 July 2016 08:36:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott is kind of amused with the way the band all react differently to his presence. The way Billy doesn't hide his disdain for Scott, for example, was pleasing to him. He would be worried if Billy suddenly changed and started being nice to him just because he was the manager. He wanted Weekend to be Weekend, and not to be acting differently just because of him. It was easier to sell the band and all they do if they were true to themselves. "Oh come on, William," he says with a little smirk that said he knew exactly what he was doing. Scott knew Billy hated to be incorrectly referred to as William, he had learned that from their many clashes. "Satan?" he continues, making sure Billy knew he had heard him, "We both know Satan has got nothing on me," he says, jokingly, laughing off his own comment as a throwaway. Deep down, though, he knew that Billy was aware of how Scott could wield his power. More than anyone in the band, Billy knew what Scott was capable of if he needed to do something drastic, and Scott was glad of that. It would make working with him that little easier, and he imagined it could be useful if he needed to keep the fiery member of Weekend in check.

When he's addressed by the other Scott, Rose-Hilton is quite surprised. He didn't expect that Scott Wellington would interact with him at all. He really hated his new manager, and while Billy was brash and confident in his hatred, Scott had always seemed happier to let it simmer and just steer clear of the guy. He listens to his question and laughs, walking into the middle of the room as he ties his hair back into what he would call a man-bun if he was still the right side of thirty. "Why have I been reading it? Well you can't know the fans without knowing the fans, can you?" he asks, holding his hands up. "How can I know what will motivate the fans to buy into you, if I don't know what motivates them to follow and idolise you? Hey, some of what they write is pretty harrowing, though," he shudders. "I think I should demand a raise," Scott adds, joking as he walks back over and hangs his shirt up, showing off his crazy impressive physique. When Scott pats Riley on the shoulder, Rose-Hilton looks down, only now realising that Riley looked a little off. "You ok, bro?" Scott asks with genuine concern. It was no secret that Riley was his good friend, and the one he was closest to in the band. "What's up?" he asks, sitting on the bench next to him.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2318 Posted : 15 July 2016 09:41:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy sighs and pulls his jacket out of his locker with a lot of force, clearly showing how pissed he is at Scott's presence and the fact that he even acknowledged Billy's comments. In all honesty, he didn't think Scott had heard him so wasn't really expecting to interact with him. Billy had hoped to just get dressed quickly and slip away before Scott even caught sight of him but it's too late now. "It's Billy," he replies swiftly with a clear bite in his voice. Billy vowed not to purposely start anything with Rose-Hilton when he learned that they'd be working together, which is something he's managed to do so far. He's stayed out of his way and not had a cross word with him whenever he's been forced into his company. Scott is clearly trying to wind him up right now and that's one of Billy's weaknesses - not being able to let someone else have the last word. Billy is easy to wind up as he always takes the bait, unable to swallow his pride and take the high road. "My name is Billy. Bilal, if you really wish to call me something else. You should really learn my name if you're going to work closely with me. Makes it seem like you have no clue what you're doing if you don't even know a simple name. You don't want to look silly, do you?" Billy doesn't sound as aggressive as he usually would. It's like he's trying to joke back with him now but with a serious jibe masked under it. There are a few other folks around, drifting in and out of the room so he doesn't want to cause a scene. Also, Riley is here too. Not only is he the peacemaker and about ten times stronger than Billy, he's also Scott's best friend so Billy knows he won't get away with starting anything here.

Scott chuckles and starts to fiddle around with the stiff lock and fragile little key to his locker. He's more than happy to fake a smile with Rose-Hilton and even be open to actually giving him a chance. Khan and Wellington are the most problematic within the band but the main difference is, Scott is a total shit stirrer but also a coward. Billy just spits venom whenever he wants to whoever he wants. Scott prefers to talk about people behind their backs and gets an attitude behind a computer screen but in person, he completely loses his bottle unless it's with someone he knows he can take on. "Well, I guess that does make sense. Although I doubt the fanfics contain much music. They must buy into us because of our bodies and I'm not particularly keen on the idea of you sexing us up!" Scott chuckles and opens up his locker. "Oh and if you want a raise, talk to your mate Hamilton. He's minted." Scott laughs and pulls his clothing out of the locker and onto the bench.

Riley sits up, looking a little drained but he's obviously not in need of medical attention otherwise his friends wouldn't have left him there on the bench and gone about their business. He stuffs his inhaler into his gym back and rests it on the floor down at feet, allowing Scott to sit next to him. "Yeah...it's all good," he says, taking his time with each word and sounding like he's calming down after running a marathon. Riley clasps his hands and rests them on his towel covered lap as he looks down and focuses on his breathing. He doesn't appear to be concerned and there's a little smile on his face as he talks to Scott so it's clear that there's nothing to really worry about. Looking at his bulging arms and chest, Riley looks pumped as a result of an intense gym session and it's clear that was instrumental in his attack. Rose-Hilton is a well worked out man but Riley is naturally very broad so when he's all pumped like this, he looks giant in comparison to his manager. "You just had to show...off that six pack before talking...t-to me, didn't you?" Riley says with a little chuckle and playful nudge.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#2319 Posted : 16 July 2016 22:58:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

It was too tempting for Scott not to have a dig at Billy when he saw him. He had pledged to himself to be as professional as possible with the band, even his sworn enemy. However, when he saw the way Billy acted around Oscar, he decided someone had to stand up to him and keep his ego in check. When he sees how much his simple little comment clearly bothers Billy, Scott smiles a little to himself. There were few things in the world that pleased him more than pissing off Billy. When Billy gives him the lecture about his name, Scott turns away and smirks once again. It was a lecture Billy had given him on Twitter before, but the live version was much more pleasing. He got to see just how much it bit Billy to be called William live in person. "Got it," he says with an over the top thumbs up towards Billy. "So Bilal Khan. Any middle names? Just...I like to get the names right when I'm writing up your royalty and pay cheques, you know?" he says with a smile to himself. He knew that his being involved with the management of Weekend and all that came with that would really be annoying Billy, regardless of what he said in public.

Scott nods at Wellington's comments and laughs a little. It was actually reasonably pleasing to see that he was at least willing to be personable with the new Weekend manager. It would make working with the band a lot easier if he didn't constantly have to fight with two of them. He knew Billy would never even attempt to be civil with him, but if he could build a little rapport with Scott, even if it was forced or fake, it would be a little easier. "Oh, there's no music in them at all from what I can see. They just like to write about you lot. Mostly your knobs. I gotta say, though, as extreme and troubling as some of it is, I have to praise the number of different ways these Tumblr seem to be able to come up with for you lot to cover each other in semen," he says with a loud laugh.

Scott looks at Riley with a little concern when he sits down. Riley was one of his best friends, not just in music, but in general, and the guy meant a lot to him, so he was worried to see him looking so out of breath and struggling to recover after his gym session. It was particularly worrying with a guy like Riley, since he was an imposing bulky, ripped as fuck guy. He was the sort of guy no one would ever expect to see showing any sign of weakness, which made it all the more worrying when he was suffering a little. Scott stretches his arms out in front of him as he sits there keeping an eye on Riley.He might be looking after his friend, but he still had to get himself limbered up for his workout. He had recently got big into crossfit, and he didn't want to attack that without a real warm up beforehand. When Riley comments, Scott looks down at his own abs and laughs. "Six? Please, Hamilton! This is an eight pack at the very least and you know it," he laughs. "Is that what caused you to lose your breath?" he teases, clearly joking.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/07/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2320 Posted : 17 July 2016 02:09:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy zips up his jacket and throws his gym back over his shoulder. He had promised to be on his best behaviour around Scott but with Billy's anger issues and disorder, there are times when he has absolutely no control over what he says and does no matter how hard he tries. A red mist just comes down and he goes into overdrive. Billy can feel his heartbeat and his breathing slowly increase which is a telltale sign that he'll soon flip. Trying his best to maintain his rage before leaving the building, he continues to speak to Scott in the calmest tone possible right now. Billy's version of "calm" still has flecks of sarcasm sprinkled through it, however. "Middle name? Shaeen. S.H.A.E.E.N. Pronounced like Shaheen but without the second 'h'. Got it?" Billy sighs and messes around with his hair in the mirror, his ever so perfect hair. "Choke on fucking...shortbread," he says under his voice, obviously poking fun at Scott's Scottish-ness. Oscar overheard it and turns on his heels, literally walking away from it and hoping that Scott didn't hear it.

Scott sprays some deodorant and throws on a shirt as he listens to the other Scott. He hasn't realised that his interactions with the new manager is also key to Billy's sudden anger. He and Scott were united in the fact that they couldn't stand Rose-Hilton. They knew that if things went tits up with management, they'd have each other's backs and fight against him together. They knew that Riley and Oscar were already all over R.H and Dustyn is pretty breezy and sometimes flaky in his opinions of people. Wellington and Khan despised Scott for sure, or at least that's what Billy believed until now. Wellington laughs, seeming a tad more genuine now than before. "Well I just hope they're very kind and generous when it comes to our knobs. I read one about four years and about ten lines in I was being fisted by a clown. Haven't read one in full since," he chuckles and then cringes at the mention of being covered in semen. "Oh God..."

Riley is known for being a very friendly and outgoing guy. He's easy to talk to as he has a very welcoming demeamour, he can hold a conversation and knows a little bit about everything. Even though he has time for everyone, Riley doesn't have a friendship among his mountains of acquaintances that is as strong as the one he has with Scott. He doesn't really count Weekend as friends, they are more like family now. They're part of his everyday life, like brothers. The novelty of their company sometimes wears off rather quickly even though he loves them. Scott is that friend who he can't wait to see and when they meet up, they always create some pretty amazing memories. When Scott jokes about his abs being the reason he lost his breath, Riley smiles warmly and nods while laughing along with his mate. "Yeah, that's it. That's totally it, mate." He pats Scott on the shoulder and then stands up, thinking he's spent enough time sitting around in his towel and feeling like shit. One of Riley's main problems is that he doesn't really like to dwell on his own personal issues, even if it is regarding his health. He'd much rather glaze over things so not to bring the mood down. "Glad that you're here by the way. You up for a pint any time soon? Need a proper catch-up, mate," Riley begins to dry off properly, opening up his towel and unintentionally presenting Scott with the full package. "This really is the beginning of a fucking fan fiction," says Scott from a few lockers down, referring to Riley's nakedness. Riley raises an eyebrow, totally confused as he's not as dirty minded as his fellow friends and it's not as if Scott hasn't seen it all before.
UserPostedImage