logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline squaregatescrub  
#1 Posted : 09 September 2016 01:49:35(UTC)
squaregatescrub

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 91 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The single gathered enough attention and the girls has once again found themselves inside the DJ booth of WKAK FM. Here's the interview after the radio debut of their latest single:

DJ: What a tune! It's as hot as those legs on the cover! What's the idea behind that cover art anyway?

Yuri: Uhhhh there's a reason why we chose that cover.

Keiko: Yes. We strategically chose that in order to scientifically up the chances of that disc finding it's way into the hands of the masses.

Lili: I think we did the right thing, it's so lovely to know that we have already sold 75 copies in just 2 nights!

DJ: Well, what can I say? I myself is now an owner! Anyway, let's talk about the music. You three were in top form when you recorded this! Can you share some studio tales for our listeners?

Lili: Oh it's not really complicated! You just have to put your heart and soul into playing and the end result will reflect it.

Yuri: You got to uhhhhh wash your hands after playing too. It gets a little smelly afterwards.

Keiko: Well, yeah. The music is so hot. It sizzles in the studio. See what I did there?

Lili: Oh fist bump!

Keiko: Just being honest. We get all sweaty sometimes. It's like doing cardio you know.

DJ: Wow! What a fascinating story! I'm pretty sure other bands who are just starting up will try to emulate your passion in order to have the same success in their chosen craft.

Yuri: Uhhhh yeah, hopefully.

Lili: Love is all that matters! If they love what they are doing then everything will fall into the right places!

Keiko: That almost brought a tear into my eye.

DJ: One last question! Being an instrumental, what is the song all about really? Is there any hidden meaning to the song's title? Why choose that title in the first place?

Keiko: Same exact explanation as the one for the cover art.

Lili: Fist bump number 2!

Yuri: Uhhhh, yeah. Can we eat now?

DJ: Wait no more because we have to earn money and we'll do that by playing these ads from our generous sponsors! But before that, I'll give you girls one last chance to promote the disc before we cut to the commercial break.

Lili: Spread the love! Tell your family and friends about the awesomeness that is Japanese Schoolgirls In Checkered Mini Skirts!

Keiko: Get it while it's hot. Ride the hype train.

Yuri: Uhhhhh what they said and oh, uhhh download legally. I need the royalties. Thank you.

Edited by user 09 September 2016 02:13:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

(click on the banner for more info)

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked squaregatescrub for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/09/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/09/2016(UTC), Clampdown on 10/09/2016(UTC)