logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 14 December 2016 14:16:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
(ooc: Credit to BrownSugar for artwork)
Released: December 13th, 2016
Format: Digital Download, CD
Recorded: 2014 - 2016
Genre: Pop, R&B
Length: 18:39
Label: Permanent Reminder
Writer(s): Danielle Sparke, Lacy Ward, Aubrei Turner, Bianca Hughes, Marty Allen, Dee Allen, Christopher Hudson, Tina Davis, Harmony Samuels, Richard Wright
Producer(s): Phil N, Harmony Samuuels, Andre Day, Casper Deluca

Background
LUSH is the debut EP for the girlgroup LUSH. It was written and recorded over the span of two years and while it may only feature 5 songs, it is a valid checkpoint in their career, showcasing their skills as singers, writers, and storytellers. While the content isn't as deep as a Ryan Ross Hernandez or Katie Coyle record, it's still a nod to the Pop and R&B genres as they show their true colors and just exactly what they're made of (so far at least). Each track brings something different from the girls and allows each of them to shine in their own way. Although it was teased a year ago, the wait was clearly worth the wait as the girls deliver a wonderful introductory collection of songs. The first single was released in July of last year, 2015. It gained a lot of attention and radio play but the girls seemed to have trouble deciding which way to go with their next single.

Originally, "Constant" was set to be the second single but the girls had a change of heart and the song was ultimately axed from the EP altogether. In it's place thought, "On The Rocks" certainly delivers and seems to be the more popular choice among the ladies. The second single is set to be released December 13th, 2016 and will be sent to radios next year in January, following the holidays. The girls are also planning a small tour to help support the EP and their single.

The EP is set to be released on December 13th, 2016.

Singles
* Breakthrough (July 27th, 2015)
* On The Rocks ( December 13th, 2016)

Edited by user 14 December 2016 23:11:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 11 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 15/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 15/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 15/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/12/2016(UTC), kandii on 16/12/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 17/12/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 17/12/2016(UTC), 2001clay on 28/08/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 14 December 2016 14:16:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Released: July 27th, 2015
Format: Digital Download
Recorded: 2014
Genre: Pop
Length: 3:36
Writer(s): Bianca Hughes, Marty Allen, Dee Allen
Producer(s): Phil N.

Background & Description

"Breakthrough" is the lead single from girl group LUSH (formerly known as 4U Girls). It was released on July 27th, 2015 and was co-written by Bianca Hughes, Marty Allen, and Dee Allen, with production from Phil N. It serves as the groups lead single from their upcoming album as well as their first single in 2 years since their hiatus from the industry.

The girls announced their return in mid-July after they found themselves without a label since Kiss My Pop Records was taken over by Five Pesky Kids. This ultimately led them to sign on to Permanent Reminder. They had noticeably changed everything from their label to image as they presented a more Pop friendly image as opposed to their 'aggressive' urban image before. The four girls had been recording the past two years, trying to find their sound as well as work on their vocals and songwriting. This was a result of having nightly songwriting camps. The girls also comment that they were very involved with their album this time and the album features more songwriting from them and consistent production. The song was recorded in Royal Oak, Michigan at Ozone Music and Sound. Musically, the track has a bit of a soulful influence with a Pop undertone. The mid-tempo song can be compared to that of Adele or even Leona Lewis. The girls sing over stomping Americana-folk beats and taut guitar twangs, and you can hear the progression of their vocals, more noticeable Danielle and Bianca who have the strongest voices of the pack and Lacy and Aubrei are mixed in beautifully as they all get a chance at the spotlight throughout the song. The beautiful harmonies really set the track apart with the breakdown in the bridge of the song. It's clear they are not to be undermined with their singing talents.

Danielle starts off the song with her low alto range with the first two lines until the other girls join in on the third line with their harmonizing. Dani then sings the next line as the girls again come together for the last line. As the song continues on, Bianca then sings the first half of the verse, followed by Aubrei. Lacy and Aubrei both sing the pre-chorus, with Dani and Bianca doing the background vocals, then come together for the chorus. Lacy sings the first half of the second verse and then Aubrei assists her as the other girls repeat the pattern, singing the pre-chorus with the back up harmonies from the remaining girls. They sing the chorus together again before breaking off for the bridge, in which they sings together with Dani ending each line and Aubrei singing the stray line before the chorus. Once the beat comes back in, the girls are singing together again with Bianca being sectioned off for solo vocals. Bianca is the chosen one since she has the highest soprano voice and is able to really hit the higher notes while the other girls remain together without lacking in harmony. Lyrically, the track can be seen as figuratively or literally in which case the girls relate to it either way. In the figurative way, the song is about being able to get into someone's heart and being able to penetrate that deep layer that oftentimes is neglected. In a literal way, the girls mention the song can be seen as a metaphor for their comeback, as they try to once again 'break through' to their audience and fans and hoping they will be able to stay.

Danielle Aubrei Lacy Bianca Together

[Chorus]
Waiting for my words to get through your scars
But you keep taking my words with grains of salt

And I don't
I don't wanna give up on you
So I still hope, I hope that I can make a breakthrough

[Verse 1]
You think you got me figured out
That I'm just so predictable
When in truth I'm incomparable
You've got the cards but I make you fold

Keep, keep you waiting on your knees
Just admit that you love the tease
Have you standing back on your feet
Cause you ain't the easiest to please

[Pre-Chorus]
(Ooh) I love the rush through my veins, the adrenaline
But when I'm on top I get pushed back again

We going through this cycle
But we're breaking that cycle

[Chorus]
And I don't

And I don't

[Verse 2]
Heard you found someone in my place
We both know it won't be the same
They can try, try to imitate
But this world could never duplicate

So-somebody else like me
You know I know it's true
And I know you know, it too
So come on, who you trying to fool?

[Pre-chorus]
(Ooh) Waiting for my words to get through your scars
And I don't

[Chorus]
And I don't

[Bridge]
Make a breakthrough
Make a breakthrough
Make a breakthrough
Hope it's working, ye-eah

Make a breakthrough
Make a breakthrough
We're gonna make a breakthrough
Hope it's working, ye-eah

[Chorus]
And I don't
So I still hope, I hope that I can make a breakthrough (I ho-o-ope, I ho-o-ope)

Waiting for my words to get through your scars (I keep waiting)
But you keep (You ke-e-e-ep) taking my words with grains of salt
And I don't

Sounds Like:

====

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Recorded: 2016
Genre: Pop, Contemporary Pop
Length: 3:52
Writer(s): Aubrei Turner, Bianca Hughes, Phil N, Richard Wright
Producer(s): Andre Day

Background & Description
The second track on the EP, "Did You Know?" is a piano pop ballad written by LUSH members Aubrei and Bianca, along with producer/songwriter Phil N and Richard Wright. The song was one of the last songs to be recorded for the EP. Starting off the song, we hear the girls vocalizing which then turns into Lacy singing the first verse. Her soft and velvety tone was obviously a wonderful way to introduce the song. Going into the Chorus, she continues singing alone at first, only to be joined by the girls and close it out. Again, they vocalize before moving on to the second verse which Dani then takes on the next verse as her group members join her in the chorus. The song is very much reminiscent to a typical 90's ballad which focuses more on vocals than tricks with production. 2/4 girls decide to take on the bridge of the song, starting off with Bianca as she sings her part with a lower tone and Aubrei comes in and belts out her lines, which sends the song into its climatic finish with just the chorus left as each girl gives their all to round up the song.

The lyrics of the song mainly reference one person's struggle to find and keep true love and soon convinces themselves that it doesn't really exist just like they thought or that's at least what they tell themselves. The person goes back and forth remembering the relationship but also remembering the heartbreak that came along with it.

Ahh, ahh-h
ahh, ahh-h

[Verse 1]
I promised myself that there was no person alive
Who could shift my focus and become what I’d strive
So long to avoid due to my untamed heart
But it doesn’t even matter; we both got what we wanted
A taste of perfection, and a desire confronted

[Chorus]
Did you know the sun doesn’t shine?
Did you know the stars aren’t bright?
Since you went away and left me in the cold

Did you know that I’m in pain?
Did you know that it’s too late?
Happiness is just a distant memory

[Verse 2]
For a moment I thought I was the only one
Who could make you smile, who could carry your love
I wish you’d just stayed away and left me alone
So I didn’t think your embrace was my second home
But it doesn’t even matter; we both got what we deserved
A taste of reality, and a lesson learned

[Chorus]

And even after all this time, I still think of you
A part of me has gone numb
The other half remembers your touch

[Chorus]

Sounds Like:

====

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Recorded: 2015
Genre: Electropop, R&B
Length: 3:56
Writer(s): Lacy Ward, Richard Wright, Tina Davis
Producer(s): Casper Deluca

Background & Description
The third track on the EP is quite different from the rest, production and songwriting wise. "How to Build a Man" was written by Lacy Ward, Richard Wright, and Tina Davis with production from Casper Deluca. It's been described as a dark pop track with bold vocals. The song starts off with a music box that was playing, slowly, and then the sounds of a heart monitor with the beeps keeping a slow pace before going rampant. Bianca kicks off the song with a dark and yet appealing tone. Bianca has one of the greatest ranges of all the girls, being able to reach a high soprano and then dive deep into a low alto. It made for an exciting listen whenever she sang. This track was far different from the previous, having a more electronic inspiration to it. The song also gave the girls a new attitude, from being in love to a more confident attitude. As the beat picked up, it switches from Bianca to Lacy as her subtle yet poignant vocals come into play. Whenever you heard Lacy's voice, you could tell she was a sweet girl and it showed whenever she sang. It was the perfect contrast from Bianca who sounded more rough around the edges and in your face.

After Lacy, the rest of the girls join in to sing the chorus, and as they do this, the beat goes into a full electronic mix. With the second verse, Dani takes center stage. Her raspy yet unique vocals were always so contrasting of that of the other girls. She definitely stuck out but in a good way. They repeat their same pattern with Lacy coming in for the pre-chorus, giving her now strong and quirky vocals attention. Once again, the chorus is sang by all the girls. Afterwards, the beat changes to sound like electricity is surging in the air, as it stutters and Aubrei is given the task of delivering the bridge. Her voice sounds very dominant and dark, as the girls occasionally join in providing backing vocals for melodies. When she reaches the end, there's a 15 second acapella of "ah's" in which all the girls are singing in high falsettos. The beauty of their vocals was there wasn't one voice higher than the others or one voice standing out, they sang together and not as a competition. When they finish that, Bianca belts out a "whoa's" as the other three come back together for the singing of the chorus. The girls really show off their pipes, most noticeably Lacy and Dani. Towards the end of the performance, you can hear the heart monitor again, this time going dead before the song ends. Lyrically, it's a fun song about "creating" the "perfect" man.

[Verse 1]
Take a pinch of roughness and and dash of sweat
Stir a cup of strength mixed with forgiveness
Don't miss a thing or you'll go back to start
And don't forget to give him a heart
So he can feel what I am feeling, oh, oh, oh

[Pre-Chorus]
You can switch or substitute
As long as he's made just for you
Any questions? Well girls, let's get to work

[Chorus]
I've got the recipe, r-r-r-recipe
I've got the recipe
And soon the whole world will see
I've got the recipe
It's made for you and me
On how to build a man
Make him follow your demands
I've seen him in my dreams
A perfect memory
And now I do believe
I've got the r-r-r-recipe

[Verse 2]
Once you've got the ingredients together, all blended
You can manipulate him for your own desires, yeah, hey, yeah
And don't forget you got to make him smart
No one or nothing will break you apart
It's the most perfect concoction, oh, oh, oh

[Pre-Chorus]
You can switch or substitute
As long as he's made just for you
Any questions? Well girls, let's get to work

[Chorus]
I've got the recipe
I've got the recipe
It's made for you and me
On how to build a man
Make him follow your demands
I've seen him in my dreams
A perfect memory
And now I do believe

[Bridge]
They think that I'm insane
Or messed up in the brain
I'll prove it's not a myth
It's just a little
fix
I'll examine chromosomes
So nothing can go wrong
He'll be without defects
Any evil will be
gone
And it won't be inhumane
His heart will beat the same
Even give him a name
He'll love you more with age
He'll have no jealousy
No infidelity
If you want this chemistry
I've got the recipe

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah (Oh woah woah woah woah)

[Chorus]
I've got the recipe
I've got the recipe
It's made for you and me
On how to build a man (How to build a man)
Make him follow your demands (Your demands)
I've seen him in my dreams (In my dreams)
A perfect memory (Perfect memory)
And now I do believe (I do believe)

Sounds Like:

====

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop
Length: 3:55
Writer(s): Bianca Hughes, Marty Allen, Dee Allen
Producer(s): Richard Wright, Phil N.

Background & Description
Following up would be the acoustic driven "Smoke Signal" which was very Pop but also a soft tempo song. It had it's energetic moments but for the most part, it was a very emotional track. The track starts off with Lacy's delicate voice as she sounds vulnerable on the track, then suddenly each girl adds their thunderous voices for the chorus in order to create yet another harmony which give even more life to the song. At the end, Bianca and Dani's voices are the most dominant with their lower registers to create harmony. Then, we hear Dani singing alone for the second verse. Dani goes for the big note and then the girls join together again for the chorus. They trail off again as Lacy sings the bridge of the song, being able to show off her tremendous vocals as she belts out the last note and the girls quickly jump back in for the chorus. This time, however, Aubrei and Bianca become in charge of harmony as Lacy and Dani get the bulk of the song with their complimentary voices, echoing what the other two girls are singing and in the end, they all end on the same note.

* = Lacy&Dani

[Verse 1]
I'm shutting the door on you for the last time
Cause you never can hear me, when I scream
I'm shutting the door on you for the last time
But it never does bother you, you always leave

Stop talking, I don't want to hear it
You make me sick, in every way
I'm shutting the door on you
I'm shutting the door on you

[Chorus]
What must I do?
To get you to finally hear me?
To get you to finally answer when I call?
What must I do?
To get you to finally answer me when I call,
Send a smoke signal?

[Verse 2]
You're never around for me when I need you most
And I'm tired of feeling without you, I'm lost, oh

You make me sick, in every way, yeah
You're never around for me
You're never around for me

[Chorus]
What must I do?
To get you to finally answer when I call?
What must I do?
To get you to finally answer me when I call,
Send a smoke signal?
Send a smoke a signal?

[Bridge]
You make me sick, in every way, yeah
I might lose it, if I hear your voice again
Why couldn't you hear me?

[Chorus]
What must I do? (What must I do?)*
To get you to finally hear me? (To get you to finally hear me?)*
To get you to finally answer when I call? (To get you to finally answer when I call?)*
What must I do? (What must I do?)*
To get you to finally hear me? (To get you to finally hear me?)*
To get you to finally answer me when I call, (To get you to finally answer me when I call,)*
Send a smoke signal? (Send a smoke signal?)*
Send a smoke a signal?

Sounds Like:

====

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
(ooc: Credit to BrownSugar for artwork)
Genre: Pop, Synthpop
Length: 3:23
Writer(s): Danielle Sparke, Christopher Hudson
Producer(s): Casper Deluca, Christopher Hudson

Background & Description
The final track of the EP is also the second official single (after the Promo single "Constant" was axed from the EP). "On The Rocks" was a collaborative effort between Danielle Sparke and Christopher Hudson (The Stat Nerds) as well as production from Casper Deluca. After wrapping up what seems to be a very valiant effort by a talented girl group, they decide to throw us all for a spin and deliver a fun yet sassy performance yet again. It kicks off with the thumping of a synth and funky bassline that reminds the listener of something straight out of the 80's. It's a complete 180 from the previous track and also their first single, which focused more on their vocals as opposed to just having a fun-loving song. The first we hear from is little Lacy who has almost grown out of her innocent-like nature throughout the 5 songs. Her booming voice is very much complimentary to the music. Next is Aubrei who already off the bat delivers sass which basically sums up the entire tone of the song. It's all about letting a man know that their priority is to have fun with their girls and not hooking up. The girls all come together for the chorus which is not only catchy but the play on words also catches your attention. Dani, possibly the most feisty of them all, arrives in the song and gives it the extra boost that it needs as she sings "Acting as sweet as pie, you're just giving me one big cavity/Don't want your desserts, I'm suddenly allergic to dairy" and really throws off her gloves. Bianca's lack of care for the gentleman is also refreshing to hear as she was one of the main ladies on the EP that quite possibly was going through heartbreak. It's a nice change to hear the attitude change and shaking them off. She is also responsible for the catchy, "ooh la la's" at the end of each chorus. The song is also the only without a bridge and instead just feeds off the infectious chorus.

Lyrically, the song is pretty obvious to understand with it's funny yet merciless rejections to the guys who think they'll be able to sweep these ladies off their feet so easily. It was set to be the second and last single of the EP and serve as the end of what is an interesting and creative EP. The song will be sent to radios January 2nd.

I didn't put this dress on just for you to take it off
Spent an hour deciding and I still don't think it's the right one
Only came here for my girls and the cheap margaritas
Not for your cheaper lines competing with the blaring speakers
I don't wanna dance alone but I got the ladies with me
Don't need your hands upon me and whispering about getting freaky

Forget about tasting danger, I'm happy with this round of drinks
We're staying as just strangers and I don't care what you think
Go join your boys, they're toasting and raising their cups
Only wasting your time over here trying to take a shot

I'll have Sex on the Beach and I'm meaning on the rocks, yeah
Coming on too strong, you need to be chased on the rocks, oh yeah
Me, myself and I, that's who I'll be going home with
You really can't tell that I'm just not feeling this?
Why can't I get through? Let me serve up some truth on the rocks, yeah
Try as you might but it won't be me getting your rocks off, honey

Ooh la la, ooh la la, la la la
Say, Ooh la la, ooh la la, la la la

Little missy sitting pretty and I just keep on sipping
Your ego's bruised while your eyes keep staring and sinning
Acting as sweet as pie, you're just giving me one big cavity
Don't want your desserts, I'm suddenly allergic to dairy
Had a few more glasses but you're still not appetizing
Call it a bad day when I don't even wanna lick the icing

Forget about tasting danger, I'm happy with this round of drinks
We're staying as just strangers and I don't care what you think
Go join your boys, they're toasting and raising their cups
Only wasting your time over here trying to take a shot

Fellas, you've got to learn to keep it tamed
When a girl says she don't wanna play that game
"No", it's just two simple letters, what's hard 'bout that?
And there is no price tag that could ever buy me back
Never came here for you, stop thinking that you're hot stuff
I didn't put this dress on just for you to take it off

(Repeat until fade)
Can Be Compared To:

Edited by user 14 December 2016 23:13:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 14/12/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 15/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 15/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/12/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 17/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 17/12/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 17/12/2016(UTC), 2001clay on 28/08/2020(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 15 December 2016 09:34:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: OMG LET ME START BY SAYING EVERY SINGLE TRACK ON HERE IS PERFECT I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD'VE LIVED THROUGH A FULL ALBUM TBH THIS NEARLY KILLED ME OKAY LIKE FIRST OF ALL WHO DOESN'T LOVE BREAKTHROUGH? THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WEAR PINK ON WEDNESDAY THAT'S WHO LIKE BYE THEN WE GOT DID YOU KNOW WHICH HAD ME CRYING LIKE A BABY LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I FINALLY HAD MY MAKEUP PERFECT WATCHED LIKE A HUNDRED TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE THEN THAT SONG PLAYS LIKE WTF???? BUT IT WAS AMAZING VOCALLY YOU ALL SLAYED AND LYRICALLY IT'S AMAZING THEN "HOW TO BUILD A MAN" WHICH IS MINE AND NAOMI'S FAVORITE TRACK ON HERE BECAUSE LIKE IT'S LITERALLY PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY NOT A FLAW VOCALLY THE PRODUCTION IS FIRE AND THE LYRICS ARE LIKE YASSSS AND IF IT'S NOT A SINGLE I MOST LIKELY WILL DIE BECAUSE IT'S A BOP BUT THEN YOU COME AT ME WITH SMOKE SIGNALS AND I STARTED CHOKING BECAUSE THE SCREAMING LIKE WHAT? WHY IS IT SO PERFECT EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS AMAZING AND FINALLY WE GOT THE NEW SINGLE ON THE ROCKS WHICH IS INCREDIBLE AND RELATABLE AF, SASSY AF, CATCHY AF EVERYTHING AF all in all great EP girls I will stan til I day thank you for this and can't wait for the album
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 15/12/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 15/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 15 December 2016 13:55:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich: far be it for me to give lessons on how to write songs.....but...it's clear these girls never even glanced at mary y Shelley's Frankenstein. They haven't a clue how to build a man. Where's the grave robbing?! Catchy music and hooks cannot make me overlook this major flaw.

Karoliena: Erich is on another of his "letters to the editor" phases.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/12/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 16 December 2016 15:25:41(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Coke: Ladies, I am here for this. Y'all hear me? Here! For! This! You guys have such a great writing team and all of you are serving SICKENING vocals! My favorite has definitely got to be Did You Know. SO much beautiful work here I really can't wait for whatever album y'all are about to cook up!

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/12/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 17 December 2016 05:16:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Cara Zayn: Girls, I think you just did it. You left it late, but you just delivered the defining moment of 2016 for me. It's been such a drab year for music in all honesty and I think the industry needs to find it's swagger again and this may not be an album but with five tracks you've just brought pop music to heights that it's been missing for a while. This is how you do the whole girl group thing, the parts are shared so perfectly and you all stand out and have so many great moments.

Also however you decide on who writes your songs, keep doing it the same way because these are some of the best lyrics I've heard in so long. "I wish you’d just stayed away and left me alone/So I didn’t think your embrace was my second home/But it doesn’t even matter; we both got what we deserved/A taste of reality, and a lesson learned" is my particular favourite line, but choosing just one is no easy task. I ain't just blowing smoke right now. Hands down, best collection of music I've heard all year. Legit.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/12/2016(UTC)