logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 02 April 2016 15:29:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Members: Jayson Gerard, Jonas Rosseau, Rafael Blanche, Matheo Gautier
Ages: Jayson (Age: 16), Jonas (Age: 16), Raffy (Age:17), Matheo (Age: 16)
Country Of Origin: France
Genres: Pop, Teen Pop, Powerpop, R&B
Years Active: 2014 – present
Labels: Permanent Reminder
Management: CC Management

(From left to right: Jayson , Matheo, Jonas, Raffy)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The Exhale are an French pop boyband based composed of Jayson Gerard, Matheo Gautier, Jonas Rosseau and Rafel 'Raffy' Blanche. The band is currently signed to Permanent Reminder after the boys were scouted by the labels co-owner Candice Cortez, and exclusively signed to her management company CC Management which is directly linked to the label as well. The origin of 'The Exhale is one that dates back to 2013 when four boys from the same neighborhood came together to start a group essentially for fun. Band members Jayson Gerard and Jonas Rosseau knew eachother as their fathers became friends after meeting at work. Rafael Blanche, Mattheo Gautier and Jayson Gerard attended the same Collège (Junior High) in Cannes, France called Collège Capron where each of them met each-other and realized they all shared a common interest, their love of music and performance. Gerard at the time was receiving singing and dancing lessons outside of school, Rafael always had a passion for music and performance, Matheo loved to sing and Jonas (who wasn't in their school) often attended some lessons with Jayson. Jayson Gerard and Rafael Blanche were in the same class in Cinquième (Grade for age 12-13) and later they met Matheo a year after in Quatrième (Grade for ages 13-14). The school they attended often had shows for the children as all schools do and Matheo, Jayson and Rafael seemed to always give their hand at being in the school shows. When their school announced that they would be having a talent show Matheo, Jayson and Rafael thought it would be a good idea to make up a dance and cover and perform it for the school. In 2013, the youngsters at the age of 13 performed a rendition of France's biggest hit at the time "Wake Me Up" and they completely stole the show. Their chemistry on the stage was something each of the boys yearned for and felt was completely right.

But still, the idea of actually starting a band didn't come until later. Following the performances, it definitely boosted the three of the boys (Matheo, Jayson, and Rafael's) popularity, even though Jayson drew an audience from being the school heartthrob. People at school would often joke around calling the boys "a band" and over time it prompted the three of them to actually want to perform together again and as a group. Jonas got word from Jayson that the boys might want to perform again and asked to be apart of whatever it was that they were doing and the three of them were completely fine with it. Jonas's aerobics, dancing and singing background could only compliment the unofficial group. The boys came up the initial name of "The Four" and decided to start performing on the street. Their plan to perform on the street was essentially a way for them to use their performance skills to not only put shows on for their fellow residents of France, but as a means to earn extra cash. In the summer of 2014, 'The Four' put on their first street performance in the main district of Cannes, France. The boys didn't gather a huge crowd at first but within minutes, people were crowding around and cheering them on as they put on an exciting set which includes choreography, and some exciting flips. They also earned themselves a profit for their performance. Over the next few months and into 2015, the boys earned themselves a small following in France from performing in numerous places.

In early 2016, after a street performance which drew a large crowd in Bordeaux, France (check last video in video section) that even sprawled out onto social media, Permanent Reminder label head Candice Cortez got word on "The Four", after scouting out the boys and learning more about them, she contacted the boys and were shocked to hear they weren't being managed or signed to any label. After speaking to the boys and their parents over a chain of weeks with the possibility of signing the group to a management deal, Candice Cortez and Permanent Reminder along with the boys came up to an agreement on a management deal exclusively with Candice Cortez through her CC Management label, and a recording and distribution deal with Permanent Reminder. The group came up with these terms officially on March 12th, 2016. Over the new few weeks, small but certain changes were made to the band including their name in which they all agreed that The Exhale would be a better fitting name as opposed to the very 'obvious' "The Four". The "Four" was rebranded as "The Exhale" and officially introduced to the public as the newest and first act signed to CC Management and they were announced and unveiled as a Permanent Reminder signed act on March 29th, 2016. Since being singed to Permanent Reminder, The Exhale have been working on their debut solo single which is rumored to experience a release in April of 2016.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Name: Jayson Abraham Gerard
Born: February 3rd, 2016
Family: Dad - Francis, Mom - Cecilia (divorced), big sister Denise, younger half brothers - Samuel and Theo
Favorite Artists: Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Elvis Presely, Britney Spears, Isabel, The Spice Girls, Austin Nimmo, Michelle Green, Vanity, GirlSpice, The Sugababes
Brief Bio: Coming soon!
Trivia:
- From 2003-2010 he danced at "Arts Abroad" in France
- He likes to watch comedy movies and is often looked at the bands jokester
- He has been singing and dancing since he was 7 years old
- He is the most experienced member of the band in performance and singing
- Jayson's mother is a musician herself, which prompted Jayson to follow in her footsteps
- Clothes and styling are very important to him
- Jayson was very popular in school
- Jayson can play the piano, but has since taken guitar lessons
- His favorite food is fondue
- He can do parkour
- Jayson loves candy
- He was in the children's program Flying Carpet on FVT in 2010

UserPostedImage
Name: Mattheo Anel Gautier
Born: December 5th
Family: Dad - Gilbert (adopted father), Mom - Lilian (adopted mother), younger sister Mirabelle
Favorite Artists: Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Diana Ross, Luther Vandros, Kidd Amaze, BrownSugar, Lotus, Miami, KiddAmaze, Dominic Brown, Kato, Cassie Valentine, Rum & Coke

Trivia:
- Before finding his love for music, he was often shy and quiet
- Matheo was born in the very poor part of Caracas, Venezuela but was adopted at the age of 3. He wishes one day he can meet his biological parents
- His favorite food is enchiladas
- He loves horror movies
- His favorite season is summer despite his birthday being in December
- Matheo has a huge love for fashion and clothing as well as music dance and singing
- Members of the band often say Matheo is the "sassiest"
- Matheo refers to himself as a mama's boy and is proud of it.

UserPostedImage
Name: Rafael 'Raffy' Blanche
Born: Marth 4th
Family: Dad - Gilbert, Mom - Lilian, younger sister Mirabelle
Favorite Artists: Deneil, Chloe, Andrea, Nadia Berry, *NSYNC, Celine Dion, The Backstreet Boys, Jordan Sparks, One Republic, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson
Trivia
- Raffy can play the guitar and has been playing for quite a while
- Rafael has danced to many types of styles including Jazz, Ballet, Freestyle, Ballroom and Street Dance
- He has a love for animals and nature
- He is a big fan of Dragon Ball Z and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- He is the oldest member of the Exhale
- He prefers personality over looks
- Raffy has a widespread musical taste
- Raffy loves sushi
- He loves sports as well and at one point was on the basketball team
- Raffy has 5 dogs and one cat
- Raffy prefers to be called Raffy instead of Rafael
- He does not like fruit

UserPostedImage
Name: Jonas Kaarlo Rosseau
Born: August 13th
Family: Dad - Phillippe, Mom - Lucille, older brother - Serge
Favorite Artists: James Urie, Ryan Ross Hernandez, Riot! In The Boulevard, The Harlots, Weezer, Avril Lavigne, James Blunt, Mykky Ekko, Bianca Moretti, Hayden
Brief Bio:Coming soon!
Trivia:

- He loves music and listens to all genres but loves indie, rock and pop rock the most
- Jonas is a big wresting fan and has gone to many WWE events
- Second to music and dance, Jonas is a huge fan of video games and has over 100 video games at home!
- His favorite food is potato gratin
- Jonas has a hidden talent and it is skate boarding
- Jonas is probably the calmest member of The Exhale
- He believes that his dancing skills are better than his singing
- He is close family friends with Jayson's as their dads became friends through work
- Jonas also loves football and basketball and was on the wrestling team

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Twitter
Jayson Gerard - @iamjaysongerard
Matheo Gautier - @matheogautierrr
Raffy Blanche - @raffyriffraff
Jonas Rosseau - @Jonas_rosseau

Instagram
jaysongerard - @iamjaysongerard
Matheo Gautier - @matheogautier
Raffy Blanche - @raffyblanche
Jonas Rosseau - @JonasRo

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 27 January 2017 09:37:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 02/04/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/04/2016(UTC), erich hess on 02/04/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/04/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/04/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 17/06/2016(UTC), genocidal king on 17/06/2016(UTC), Lastrevio on 22/06/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 07 April 2016 03:38:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BLOG ENTRY

UserPostedImage
April 4th, 2016

Hey everyone! Raffy here. How is it going? In France we say comment allez-vous (make sure you roll the tongue!) which means how are you? I'm hoping everyone is having a great and exciting week and if you aren't hopefully by the weeks end you get some excitement going on in your life, alright?! Anyway, I wanted to do an entry to tell a few things. If I spell a few stuffs bad I apologize, I'm not exactly 110% fluent in English yet but I'm learning so bear with me. I hope you are enjoying the site, it's still under-construction and we just added a new blog section so from time to time each of us will be doing some blogs and stuffs to update you and I wanted to be the first to do it :) Right now, we all in NYC. At a nice hotel called the Marriot! We will be spending a few weeks here. It's so busy and so different from France! There's people from all over the world in one place speaking so many different words and going so many different places. It's so busy but I like it it's fun and there's so much to do and we haven't been able to do a lot yet because we have been in the studio!! That's right!

We've been in the studio every day working on songs and one of them will be our DEBUT SINGLE!!! Il est si fou! Just a few months ago we were in France dancing for people on the street and now here we are in a real studio hearing our voices over some amazing sounds it's still not real to me just yet because none of us really expect to be here but we are putting out hearts souls to making it nice for you because this is what we all love to do. We just never thought we can make it to here. Today Candice said we have a day off so all of us went to the pet store and got a new group pet :) we all voted on what we should get. Mattheo wanted this black white rabbit but Jonas Jayson and me chose this baby kitten that we still haven't name but we ask people to send us ideas and we are gonna agree to something. The kitty is here at the hotel (shh) and she is so small and makes meowy noises and we all love her already. Jayson fed her from a bottle like a little baby and then she fall asleep=)

Tonight we want go out to eat some places and find some stuff to do. Any NYers here? You can always sign up to our mail and send us stuffs. We would love that! Tomorrow, we are back in the studio and some important people from the label are coming to hear what we have done so far and we are nervous/excited for that because we have made great stuffs in the studio and we want to make them proud and I think we will =) Wish us luck!

Time to go now, talk to you soon! -
Raffy =)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/04/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 07/04/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 22 April 2016 04:10:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Comfortable In My Skin
4/21/16

UserPostedImage

What's up guys? I know we are suppose to call this a blog or whatever but today I've decided to call this entry here an open letter just so people who have the chance to read this can get to know me a little bit better. Since that one flight from France to the USA, our lives have quickly been changing. So many things are being set in stone that it's sometimes so hard for me to take in exactly what is going to be happening this year for myself and my three other bandmates, but it's extremely exciting because I've been wanting this for so long, I've always wanted to be a singer and dancer and now that we are doing it on a bigger scale is not only unbelievable (seriously) but it's surreal, but just know we are so ready to slay this shit. Anyway, I won't be writing something huge like an essay but I'm looking to keep it as short and as sweet as possible. As you may know my name is Matheo Gautier! Not with three r's like in my twitter or my Instagram, just one r!

I was raised in Cannes, France and for most of my life I've seen that people look at me and automatically say or think "You don't look French", I just wanted to clear the air here today and tell everyone I was born in a very very poor part of the country Venezuela called Caracas. I don't recall much being there because I was adopted by my guardian angles who I call my parents, Gilbert and Lillian. I don't know where the hell I'd be if it weren't for them taking the chance and adopting me at the age of two and raising me. I was so young that I seriously don't know even know how my biological parents look and it bothers me at times but I find it that everything happens for a reason and I'm loving where I am in life, so yeah, grew in France from the age of two, fluent in French and recognized that I had a thing for music at a super young age. Love to sing and dance and fast forward a few years we're here in New York planning some amazing things that are soon to come. It's crazy right??? I fucking know.

Another thing I've noticed and something I really wanted to talk about is what I've been seeing on social media about me. I know they say don't look at the comments but every person who sings and has even a small following on social media outlets knows that it gets tempting to check the comments, so I've been guilty of that and I see some people questioning my sexuality and saying I "look" a certain orientation. Whether you're saying it in a good or bad way, why does it really matter? I understand that people want to know everything and that's understandable, especially if you are looked at by many people so I just wanted to talk about that. To be completely honest, I've never been the typical boy, I was never really the sports lover... but more into fashion and dance. I never had the drive to shoot for every girl that I saw but was more interested in getting to know them because I'm not a tool and I guess I have feelings ahah as everyone does. I realized certain other things too. I don't want to live a lie and be in a group where this would be a huge publicity thing. I want to be comfortable in my own skin. After talking to the boys I wanted to take the time out and just spill it out to you. So like I said, I realize that I'm not like every other guy in the sense of...I do sometimes see a cute girl and be attracted to her.... but there are times where I would see a guy and feel like I'm attracted to him too.. I've been feeling like this for a long time but being just 16 years old, I'm still understanding my sexuality and what it means and whether this is just a stage or not and the older I get I realize that it's not a stage and it's who I am. I don't want to label myself because all that does is separate people. Who knows, I might date a girl one day...I might date a guy..I don't know where life will take me but I do want to be comfortable in my skin and although I have to go now, for all who are reading, thank you for letting me share this with you and I'm hoping this open letter helped you get to know me and understand me better. Will be seeing you around really soon, keep your eyes locked xx -

Matheo
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/04/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 16 June 2016 22:24:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

We're proud to announce our debut single...

UserPostedImage

#FIREWORK - PREMIERING THIS WEEK!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/06/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 17/06/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/06/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/06/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/06/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/06/2016(UTC), genocidal king on 17/06/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 25 August 2016 03:35:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

THE EXHALE
#QUESTIONSHOUR - AUGUST 24TH, 2016

UserPostedImage

Quote:
Quoi de neuf! We are hoping your are enjoying the ending of your summer :) Today is a big day for us as we are just a few hours away from the release of our debut single Firework!!! The journey getting here has been a lot of hard work but it's been so much fun and we are finally living our dreams. We were recently out on tour with Kato which we found to be unbelievable and it tough us so much about live arena performance which was so different from what we were used to. Just last year we were out on the street dancing every single day in Europe just to try and raise some money and here we are now, about to release a song to all of you. Everything has been moving so fast and we are enjoying every single moment of it and we can't wait to show the world all that we have been working on. We have so many amazing plans in store so the release of Firework is the start of something we have been waiting for, for such a long time and it's finally here. Just to celebrate that, we want to give you the chance to send us some questions that we can answer before we put the new single out. We can't wait to talk with you!

Love, the Exhale

The Exhale are accepting your questions now!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#6 Posted : 25 August 2016 04:07:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Sarah Stokes: What other artists out there would you compare your style of music too?

Kyle McDonald: If you could take any male artist (soloist, member of a band, rapper or anything) and add him to the line-up to create a quintet, who would it be and why?

Rhiannon Thomas: Who wrote the single? Do you guys write most of your stuff?

Neve Johnson: What do you get on your Subway sandwiches? lol

Amira Hussain: Have you seen Billy's nudes? ;)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/08/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 25 August 2016 04:20:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
MasterRoshi: ever been caught jerking it in the broom closet?

MasterRoshi: If not,good hiding spot,isn't it?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 26 August 2016 04:03:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
BugSell: why do you guys want to be famous?

SilverEyes: Is you could wish for one thing in the world what would it be?

Pruritz: Leak your nudes?

footballE: In a deathbattle who would win Elmnt vs BYS vs Stats Nerds vs WEEKEND vs The Exhale?

Mvkin: Best female group out now?

GRoxic: Do you guys fight, if so who is the push over?

Lesta: Which one of you boys is the billy of the group and who has the biggest package?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 27 January 2017 09:35:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

THE EXHALE - LET YOU GO
IMPACTING TOP 40 RADIO ON JANUARY 29TH, 2017
REQUEST!

UserPostedImage
Artist: The Exhale
Title: "Let You Go"
Genre: Pop
Record Label: Permanent Reminder
Songwriters: Jayson Gerard, Jonas Rosseau, Rafael Blanche, Matheo Gautier
Rex Perez, Cameron Curtis
Producers: J.R. Rotem
From The Album: TBA (2017)

STREAM // POPDUST INTERVIEW

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

They danced before they could talk, and sang before they could walk. They were enrolled to prestigious dance institutions throughout their country of France, where their talent was nurtured and developed in virtually all the biggest dance styles there is. But it was street dance that became the guys’ favorite style. With innovation, this band made up of Matheo Gautier, Jayson Gerard, Rafael Blanche and Jonas Rosseau took to the streets to show just how talented they really were and their talent did not go unnoticed. As their fanbase grew in France, it wasn't long before Permanent Reminder scooped the boys up, signing them to a record deal, and by November 2016, the boys have already released their scorching debut single "Firework" which is currently burning upward on the charts.

With award-deserving innovation, these four boys have made it their thing to take on the streets in a guerilla style fashion, performing on the streets and town squares of France to performing in sold out arena's with the likes of Kato. The internet sensation that is The Exhale are currently taking the internet by storm with their viral YouTube videos and ever-growing social media following, not to mention their newly released debut single. They now sit with Popdust to answer some burning questions that fans have sent in from all over the world. Enjoy.

Sarah Stokes: What other artists out there would you compare your style of music too?
Jayson: I wouldn't necessarily compare our style of music to anyone out there at the moment. We're still new but we've been experimenting in the studio, coming up with different sounds and stuff so that we're essentially bringing in our own sound. You know? We want to make our own style, based on what we've learned so far.
Matheo: Yeah. Like Jayson said, we're a pop act so there's definitely different musicians that we listen to and have listened to over time that have really helped us get ideas of styles that would be really cool to work with and we're doing that daily.
Rafael: We all love different styles of music and I think that will be shown too, we always pitch in different ideas of styles to make sure it's original.

Kyle McDonald: If you could take any male artist (soloist, member of a band, rapper or anything) and add him to the line-up to create a quintet, who would it be and why?
Jonas: Haha, we've gotten this question before and it's always so hard to answer because we all love different people but to choose one male? Who would it be guys? I honestly don't even know.
Jayson: Payton would probably be a chill 5th member! He'd give us some rap verses on every song and give us that Latino swag. *laughs*.
Rafael: I'm gonna go with someone who's new, up and coming. Someone like Cristian Vilo.
Matheo: Um excuse me? The Exhale is EXCLUSIVE. I joke, of course *laughs*. I think Lincoln Keaton would probably be a cool fifth member if that was the case. He's a great dancer, we all dance, he'd probably keep up with us well with performances too. So you know? Lincoln hit us up!
*All collectively laugh*
Jayson: Lincoln's got no time for us, he's doing big things just as we are about to do with us four. He's a label mate, so best of luck to him.

ExhalersUSA: What is your song “Firework” really about? And what do you think makes someone a firework?
Rafael: It's about busting firecrackers....obviously.
Matheo: Raffy, just shut up *laughs*
Jayson: *laughs* It's about believing in yourself! We believe that everyone is a firework in their own right and we wanted to get that message across in the record. It's like, we sing about having these insecurities but most of all you need to believe in yourself and that alone makes you, a firework and once you find that inner fire in you and just dance the night away, be big and loud like a firework. You know? Go crazy haha.
Jonas: Yeah, we really wanted everyone who listens to it to feel like they can relate to it. We all have those moments when we feel down and you just got to beeeeelieve. That's what makes you a firework.

Rhiannon Thomas: Who wrote the single? Do you guys write most of your stuff?
Rafael: We wrote the song collectively with the help of three amazing songwriters June Olson, Brandi White, Raymond Mathis. We pretty much write all of our stuff, yeah.
Jayson: It's important that we all are involved with the songs that we record. Sure, there's a few songs that some of us have taken the lead in writing, but we all definitely pitch in on what goes where, and how it's sung within the whole creative process. Me personally, if I'm not involved, I feel so disconnected from the record.
Matheo: I love the writing process, actually. I know Raffy and Jonas find it tedious at times but we all sit in the studio and just brainstorm different ideas.
Jayson: Its funny that Matheo says that because we wrote each of our solos for Firework too, so it worked out really well. It's like we all made it happen together and of course with the help of our amazing producers Mattman & Robin and the writers.
Jonas: Definitely tedious! But I couldn't say I don't dislike the process. I like the whole process, but I find that writing the song is the most time consuming.

ExhaleTunes: What sets you apart from other bands?
Jayson: GREAT question. Well, we draw a lot of inspiration from street culture, which is reflected in our style: dance, parkour, and sound and it's sort of this edgy-pop. We are mainly performance based, as much as we love to sing, we love to dance. We've been dancing for like, years, so it's definitely a strong point for us coming into this business. There's currently no performance based boy-bands out there right now, and we want to to keep pushing the envelope of performance and vocals too.
Rafael: I also think that our origin alone sets us apart. If you look at it, we weren't really put together like most bands. Not to say that's a bad thing, but in general.
Matheo: Uhm. Jayson, Raffy and I attended the same school and then Jonas knew Jayson through family *Jayson nods*. We really shared the same love of dance, singing and performance and so we really just started out like that, for fun. We created "us". We weren't put together through a search and that's where I find that it really sets us apart and makes us really tight knit since we knew each other since before all of this. We've been brothers way before we were signed.
Jonas: And then Candice Cortez came along and just gave us this crazy glo-up! *All collectively laugh*. Look at us now! Really though, all joking aside. We thank her so much because if you see us back then, and us now?
Jayson: *Laughs* He said glo-up! Spending too much time on twitter, Jo Jo. Candice is great, and everyone at Permanent Reminder.

Neve Johnson: What do you get on your Subway sandwiches? lol
Rafael: MY FAVORITE QUESTION because I love to eat. My favorite sandwich there is the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt. I even memorized everything that's included it in *excitedly smiles*. The melted Monterey cheddar cheese, tender all-white meat chicken, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions and green peppers. It's everything.
Matheo: Raffy's gonna start drooling. I'm not a huge, huge fan of Subway but I usually get the Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich
Jayson: I actually had subway last week and I usually keep it simple. I get the classic turkey breast.
Jonas: I always get Steak and Cheese, epic sandwhich.

DancingOnMyOwn: Who are some of your favourite artists, composers, bands or other musicians past or present? Would you say any of them influenced your music?
Jayson: *Looks around at other band members* So I guess we can just all go around saying who we love? Uh okay, so I'll go first. Some of my favorites are Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Elvis Presely, Britney Spears, Isabel, The Spice Girls, Austin Nimmo, Michelle Green, Vanity, GirlSpice, and The Sugababes. List goes on but I'll stop there.
Matheo: Mine are Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Diana Ross, Luther Vandros, Kidd Amaze, BrownSugar, Lotus, Miami, KiddAmaze, Dominic Brown, Kato, Cassie Valentine, Rum & Coke
Jonas: I love some pop but I'm really an alternative head in my own right. I can't get enough of James Urie, Ryan Ross Hernandez, Riot! In The Boulevard, The Harlots, Weezer, Avril Lavigne, James Blunt, Mykky Ekko, Bianca Moretti, and Hayden
Rafael: I love a bit of everything but Deneil, Chloe, Andrea, Nadia Berry, *NSYNC, Celine Dion, The Backstreet Boys, Jordan Sparks, One Republic, Bruno Mars,and Kelly Clarkson dominate my music playlists!

ShipRayson: When you walk out to a big arena, what kinds of thoughts are running through your minds?
Jonas: Look at all these people! Is definitely something I think about when I get out on stage.
Matheo: I'm usually praying for all the guys, hoping that none of us fall and that the show goes well.
Jayson: I'm always hyped before a show, I get this adrenaline rush out there. Hearing all the screaming fans, its like "surreal" in a way. We've all come a long way.
Rafael: I have a thousand thoughts going through my mind, I'm usually the nervous freak before hitting the stage but after a while I really get into the groove of things.

ZoomingHigh: Do you get nervous during a performance? How do you handle your nerves?
Rafael: I'm usually the nervous one. I always have stage fright even though it's not even noticeable when I perform. I handle it by taking deep breaths before a show, and jumping up and down oddly. It gets my body feeling warm and it just calms me down. The boys usually help me out too, we have this ritual where we all jump up and down and hit the floor *laughs*, yeah, its weird but we've been doing it since we first started performing, that helps me too.
Matheo: A nice prayer always makes me feel better.
Jonas: I handle my nerves by just trying my best chill out, I know that's a poor answer but after praying with the boys I'm usually ready to go.
Jayson: I don't get nervous usually but I have those performance jitters, you know, just hoping that all goes well.

CaseyMcDougal08: You guys are all really talented dancers. Where did you all learn to dance?
Jayson: Thank you, Casey! We all have dancing backgrounds but I've been dancing since I was 7. I strengthened my dancing abilities at a dance school called Arts Abroad in France but I find that I've always just loved dancing and singing from very, very young.
Matheo: Same with me. I was never really taught how to dance and didn't go to dance school until I was 11, it's like god made it destined for me to be a good dancer, not even to sound cocky or anything you know? I've been dancing for a long time too.
Rafael: I use to watch dance videos all the time, I was always interested in dance and singing. I forced my mom to enroll me in dance school, and we all sort of danced together years ago, which kind of all made us better.
Jonas: I had to keep up with Matheo, Jayson and Rafael. I didn't have much dancing knowledge until I met them, where we all went to some dance institutions in France. I had to pretty much learn quick, but I'm glad because it made me better.

MarketToMarketMusic: You do crazy stunts and flips during your performances. Is that something that you all are able to do?
Matheo: I think we can do backflips.
Jayson: Yeah.
Rafael: Pretty much.
Jonas: I can do a double backflip, haha.

Amira Hussain: Have you seen Billy's nudes? ;)
Jayson: Nah I actually haven't but I know some of the boys have.....*slyly laughs and looks over at Matheo*
Matheo: Yeah, I saw them and I'm proud! What gay guy hasn't?
Rafael: Matheo flashed it in my eyes and I saw it twist a weird way and yeah....saying no more.
Jonas: *Hysterically laughs*
Jayson: On a different note, we're happy for him and Jerry. *They all nod, feeling a bit awkward from the question from the question* Next question?

ImWithHer0231: What’s been your favorite place in the US so far?
Jayson: I love LA and New York. Definitely those two places.
Rafael: Agreeing with Jayson. Checking out LA and New York was the funnest for me. Wonderful monuments and places to EAT.
Matheo: I'm going off the rip and saying the grand f'n canyon. Beautiful place. That was my fave. End of story.
Jonas: I loved it when we went to Orlando.

MasterRoshi: ever been caught jerking it in the broom closet?
Rafael: Uhh...no, but I've gotten caught in the comfort of my own room....*laughs*
Jayson: You're soooo weird....
Rafael: Don't act like you've never been caught Jayson....we ev-
Jayson: Just stop stop stop....*laughs*

MasterRoshi: If not,good hiding spot,isn't it?
Jonas: For hide and seek maybe?

KellyHello: Is there anything in particular that you’d like people to take away from listening to your music?
Jayson: We just want people to enjoy our music. People all over the world. To be able to listen to The Exhale and want to dance, want to cry, want to party, feel uplifted and in many cases, healed. There's just so many different emotions we want our listeners to take away from our music that I'd probably be here all day talking about it. We want to be able to make a difference for people and generally make them proud, excited fans of ours. We've been doing this for a while and there's so much we aspire to do together that we just want to be remembered.

BugSell: why did you guys want to be famous?
Matheo: To change lives and make a difference for people who listen to our music.
Jonas: We also love to perform and create, so why not do it for lots of people around the world?
Rafael: Yeah, plus we all sort of entered this thing together, we all wanted to kind of get out there and do it for the fans because this is something we've always loved to do but we all want to make a better living for our families as well.
Jayson: For me, it's all about our journey.

You opened for Kato on his tour this year. Do you like Kato? And, did it feel amazing playing at the big arenas?
Jayson: Kato is great! Really appreciate the opportunity he gave us when he brought us out on tour with him. Huge arenas, we left that tour with many new people knowing who we were and that was vital, so we humbling thank him.'
Matheo: I'm huuuuge fan like I had said early hehe. When we met him, oh my god, I was trying so hard to keep my composure so he wouldn't think I was a complete freak! But he's so chilled and laid back.
Jonas: It was fun performing on tour for him! Wish the tour was longer.
Rafael: He has the craziest fans. But yeah, I really like Kato's music. I was nervous as heck performing but I think we did really well.

SilverEyes: Is you could wish for one thing in the world what would it be?
Jonas: Superpowers would be one wish of mine.
Matheo: I'd wish to meet my biological parents.
Jayson: I'd like to live forever, that'd be great wouldn't it?
Rafael: Fairly Odd Parents! So I can have even more wishes.

JimRock: How long and how often do you practice??
Rafael: Depends on the week really.
Jayson: Yeah, it can vary. Over the last few months we had lots of practice and even more practice dates right before we went on tour with Kato. Lately, we've been practicing every two to three days. It can last 2 hours of 6 hours....seriously.

Pruritz: Leak your nudes?
Matheo: Yeah, right now! *laughs sarcastically*
Jayson: What are nudes?
Rafael: Yeah, what are nudes?
Jonas: I'll just answer the question normally since the others are too scared and beating around the bush..... No. *laughs*

footballE: In a deathbattle who would win Elmnt vs BYS vs Stats Nerds vs WEEKEND vs The Exhale?
Jayson: Hahahahahaaha. Good one, well I've got to say us.
Matheo: Weekend looks like they have a bunch of fighters. It'd definitely come down to us and Weekend.
Jayson: You sure? I don't think Dustyn or Riley would hurt a fly to be honest.
Rafael: I don't know... but this deathmatch would be insanity
Jonas: BYS have like 10 members, we are all screwed outnumbered.

Mvkin: Best female group out now?
Matheo: I love SYNCO
Jonas: CMBD are rocking it right now!
Jayson: It's a hard choice, but I've got to go with the vets...Girlspice!
Rafael: Can't they all just win? They're all beautiful.

WeWillRockU: What can you tell us about your upcoming debut album?
Jayson: We are currently recording our debut album, we've made so much progress and it's sound so,so good! We've been working so hard on creating a body of work that will remembered for years to come. It's really exciting.
Rafael: We are in the studio pretty much every night making it happen. So we can tell you that it's coming.
Matheo: It will rock your socks off seriously!
Jonas: Hm....something I can tell you? It'll be out next year....*laughs*

GRoxic: Do you guys fight, if so who is the push over?
Jonas: We all have our fair share of disagreements. There's no pushovers but I am usually the mediator. I don't really like confrontation, especially among the group.
Matheo: Lies! It's usually me!

Kidzworld: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Jayson: Still together, making sick records and going on world tours. Yeah....
Matheo: Definitely! 5 years from now we still want to be slaying, making a change and inspiring people
Jonas: I'll probably still be stuffing my face too *laughs*
Rafael: *Laughs*

Download The Exhale's single "Let You Go" Now.

------------------------------------

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 27/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/01/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/01/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 27/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 28/01/2017(UTC)