logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 06 November 2016 08:00:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Nire likes to keep his public life and his private life apart. That is one of the reason he keeps his stage name everywhere but rarely do people call him by his real name unless he personally gives it to them and even then he would rarely answer politely being called by his name. But he did give it to tisha which is on the other spectum of where he is in life and wants to settle down and start and a family. He still isn't sure about there realtionship and wat they are, but he enjoy hanging with Tisha.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 06 November 2016 08:08:40(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

Tisha sits in bed with Nire, playing with his hands, caressing his fingers. She stares at him with passion and kisses him on the cheek. Tisha feels like she can be herself with Nire without any judgments. She rests her head on his chest and begins to tickle his belly.

"What are you thinking?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 06 November 2016 09:09:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire looked over at Tisha and kiss her back while she played with his hands. They been around since drew and her were together but now she say she just wants him and only him now. "Wondering what are we going do, planning and figuring without what things will be like as a couple." He leaned down and kissed her softly before getting up and getting ready to start his day with a shower.

Edited by user 11 November 2016 13:04:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 12 November 2016 07:15:12(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha kisses Nire,

"I'm sure it'll be fine"

She looks at Nire

"Are we going public or do you think we should keep it to ourselves?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 12 November 2016 07:41:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I think so too," he smiled at her. When it came to going public or not it was a something to think about, he was never for the drama and headlines and he saw how she is openly affectionate with drew. But he didn't even like drew to begin with, he didn't really care what he did but it was fucked up how he played tisha like that. He motion her to come in the bathroom with him and as he hop in the shower to spoke over the shower. "I don't care whatever you want I with you." he said washing himself down "The more important question is are you going to come in here with me or not?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#6 Posted : 12 November 2016 07:48:56(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha walks into the bathroom behind Nire. She watches him take off his clothes and she bites her lip.
She looks at him soaping up his dick and licks her lips.

"I still have some things there that I have to move into my place. But for now I am here. I just don't want to run into him at the house, so If you can, can you come with me there one day? To pick up the rest of my things?"

Tisha takes off her bra and thong and hops into the shower with Nire.

She squats and begins to suck the soap off his dick passionately. She spits out the suds and sucks the skin.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 12 November 2016 09:47:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smirked at her as he took his clothes off winking at her as he got in. "I don't mind at all if you want you could just tell me what you want me to get and I'll make sure to get it for you, I know it was a difficult thing to go through." He step to the side to make some room for her to get in with her. As she got in with water running down her back and side he got hard quickly she went down and started to suck him off which have him give off a moan, "If you want to have a quick one we could have stay in bed for a while longer." he said stroking her wet hair away from her face, "You with wet hair though is fucking sexy." he lean down and kissed her and lifts her up to make out with her and start fingering her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 22 January 2017 12:19:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire finished getting dressed after having sex with tisha and looked over at the clock and looked at tisha "Hey let's go to the studio I want to finished this song and I'm sure you got things you want to do as well right,"

Tisha was very attractive and it was wrong about what was happening with her and drew but also Deneil and Mandy he wonder if they were going through problems "have you talked to Mandy about Drew and Deneil?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#9 Posted : 22 January 2017 15:31:13(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was in the mirror putting lipstick on her face. She smacks her lips together to make sure it sets in perfectly.

"You know what babe...I haven't! I was thinking I should, but I don't know. I don't know if its my place to. I don't know if she even knows about them. Does she? Has she said anything publicly? And I don't even know if I care about the situation anymore. I am done with Drew. I don't even think about him like that anymore."

Tisha was dressed. She sat up from the mirror. Yeah, I have to go master some tracks. Let me grab my laptop and we can leave. Tisha reached to her laptop and threw it in her purse.
"Okay, ready."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 31 January 2017 14:46:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire shook his head as she was getting ready, "I wouldn't, she has been through a lot that if anyone should say something it should be Deneil. Wether he has the balls to do it is something else completely." He smiled as she got her laptop for her music, "Alright let's go make some music," he said as they left the hotel and towards the studio during the drive they had small talk about politics and the new president, he talked about how he met Denzel and how he should run.

Once at the studio he set the equipment up and got everything ready for tisha to master her tracks. It was a little weird cause this was the same studio that he met Tisha and drew it was still kind of surreal to him that he wanted to ask her something "Tisha why do you want to settle down?" He didn't ask because he knew about her past relationship seeing it was what a lot of people talked about but he did want to know if she wanted to start a family and get out of music altogether.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#11 Posted : 11 February 2017 08:20:04(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha turns to Nire

"I don't even know if I want to settle down anymore Nire. I did, and I know we've talked about getting serious. But at this point I just got out of a relationship. Drew and I aren't toghether anymore, and I have a sense of freedom that I havent felt in a long time. I think we should take it slow. See where it goes. I will say this... I love being around you, I think you are sweet and I can see myself being with you. But do you feel the same about me is the question? Do you even wanna settle down pa?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 12 February 2017 00:08:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I like your vibe if that makes any sense like I am wild, I go out to party a lot, and I don't want someone who is going to stay at home and wait for me when they can be out with me and explore life and all that this has to offer. I don't know if I want to settle down some day maybe but I don't want to give up having fun because I don't think I'm going to have many years to have fun like I do now." Nire sat down booting up his laptop that he brought with him. "I like being with you cause I feel like you can get where I coming from and you know what I'm going through,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#13 Posted : 16 February 2017 14:18:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Nigga I am wild too! The fuck?!"

Tisha looks at Nire laughing. She walks towards him.

"Listen, I am not trying to trap you or lock you down pa. I like that we are taking things slow. I've learned from all the mistakes in my last relationship. It was a major lesson, and I am not trying to be with a nigga that don't want me. However, I don't wanna waste my time, so if you can't see yourself building with me or getting to know me outside of sex, than I can leave. You are a good fuck tho, but I don't wanna waste my time.

Tisha walks up to Nire and pecks him on the lips. She grabs his waist and clings onto him. She hugs him.

"Oh Nire.", she says and sighs, waiting for his response.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#14 Posted : 17 February 2017 01:56:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I Know you're wild that's why we can kick it and not go through boring stuff." As wild was He claim to be he was a little worry. Tasha just got out of a relationship and she seem to have a free spirit. Regardless of what she said about Drew or even Dominic they were still in her heart. Hell his first time with Tisha was with drew and it wasn't boring. Still they both step out on each other and it didn't bode well from the start

"Don't think I spend time with you just to have sex with you. I do value you more than having you as a fuck buddy so lets not get that shit twisted. It doesn't matter what you do I still have love and respect for you as a person." He hugs her as she sat down on him and wrapped around him. He waited and close his eyes to just take in her embrace before patting her on the butt. "Right now, we need to just relax take things as they come, without adding extra distractions and get this work done."

As They worked on songs he notice that the album that she was working on was a love album and the title was For Drew. Figures, but he wasn't mad at that they had a wild passionate moment was were going to get married before things happen.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#15 Posted : 17 February 2017 08:45:51(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha arrives in a Brooklyn restaurant after promoting her album. She has three bodyguards by her side. Nire has rented out a room in a restaurant so the two of them could share a private meal together. Tisha enters the room in a black jumper, gold chain, and a brown authentic fur. Tisha spots Nire, she walks up to him and kisses him on the lips,

"Hey daddy. Did you order anything yet? I think I wanna drink."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#16 Posted : 24 February 2017 02:24:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire has been working on some song and getting ready for his debut album. He renting out some space for them to kind of get away from people looking that their relationship. It wasn't to be private it was more to be respectful for Tisha and Mandy who he still felt bad for. Getting up and giving her a light kiss and a pat on the butt "Aye Girl, get what you want. Just don't break my bank I still need some money to get this album going," he joked as they sat down. "You men what some food too? are they hungry?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#17 Posted : 01 April 2017 07:17:29(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha has been staying with Nire for the past two weeks, living with him, cooking for him, he has been by her side. Riding for her. Tisha walks into his room, wearing nothing but a black lace bra and panties, her hair in a fancy up-do, very reminiscent of Joan Crawford. She slowly walks to the bed, that Nire is laying on. She climbs on top of him and spreads her legs.

"It feels so good to be just chilling, no work for three days, here with you. I want to let you know I appreciate you and everything that you've done for me. You've been my rock for the last three months, and I can feel things heating up with us, and I just want to make sure what I am feeling is right, and that we are on the same page baby boy."

Tisha kisses his forehead then passionately kisses his lips.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#18 Posted : 06 April 2017 12:44:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire as been working on more music recently. More so now that he was with Tisha. They have been seen and out in public a lot lately but he was getting He was more following the flow. He didn't spending time with her as she was someone that he could spend hours of just not doing anything with but being in each other company but that time was not getting spent on making music. He was ready to get this out and he was a little restless but he did that for her.

"I don't know what you are feeling, but I'm feeling something hot on me that is making my blood boil and rush." He turned himself around and wrapped his arms around her. " Tisha, we talked about this lets just take it slow and go with what feels right. I'm not a side nigga, you ain't a side piece, you know. If we are in this then it's all the way, I don't have time for that drama." He kissed her passionately and after kissing his tapped her on the butt. "Fuck all that noise, and fuck everyone else. I'm with you, are you with me?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#19 Posted : 06 April 2017 13:25:39(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha wraps her arms around Nire's shoulders. She looks at him passionately. She leans up and kisses his lips. She stares at him again for a bit.
"You right babe. Take it slow."
When Nire kisses her, she moans.
"Im with you, no one else. I hope you know that"
This was the first time that Tisha was taking a guy seriously. It was the first time that she was with a man and only had eyes for him and no one else. She saw no other man but Nire. Tisha removed her arms abruptly from Nire's shoulders. She turned to her side, with a look of sadness in her eyes. She was disappointed in his response. Tisha was usually the one to slow walk guys, she was always use to them jumping to her every move, and she was upset at the thought that Nire hadn't given the response that she hoped for. She laid there, she said nothing.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#20 Posted : 06 April 2017 14:06:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire looked a little confused, when she went to lay down. As much as he talked about moving on, he still had his doubts about Tisha being in a serious relationship. A relationship where if public could have a lot of backlash for the both of them. He sighs and gets off the bed walks over and kisses her cheek before going into the kitchen to get something to drink before going to sleep.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage