logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 23 February 2017 06:26:51(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Stephanie Ferretti (born February 14, 1986) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, producer, and businesswoman. Born in Puerto Rico and raised in New York, Stephanie first appeared on a Star Search talent show held by Fierce Music Label, and was signed by the major record label in 2007. Stephanie Fierce was given limited time to record her very rushed debut album "Stephanie Fierce: The Past, The Present and the Future Of Pop" which was released only in the US in 2008. The album did not reach commercial successful at first with the lack of promotion provided by the label. Fierce originally signed a two album/4 year contract with Fierce Music Label. However, the label went into legal issues that cut out all the contracts the label had with all artists. Ferretti then decided to go independent and record an EP self titled "Stephanie Fierce" which was later used as a demo for many record Labels.V-Records and Spice Records picked up the demo and thought Stephanie Fierce had raw talent and she went on to be signed by V-Records becoming the very first pop artist to do so. Within a month later Spice Records worked a deal with V-records to co-sign Stephanie Fierce. Stephanie Fierce managed to open for GirlSpice on their "One Last Goodbye Tour", already guaranteed interest by many. The success continued with the re-release of her debut album on September 1, 2009 with both labels backing the album. The album managed to sell over 3,200,000 becoming a huge success and one of the best selling debut albums of all time. The album spawned hit singles such as "Hot shot feat. The Rockers", "Where I Belong" and "Toy Soldier." With the album, Stephanie Fierce also managed to build a personality, style and music form know as being Fierce. After the album's success Stephanie Fierce embarked her very first headlining tour with "The Time Machine World Tour".

Stephanie Fierce's success only kept increasing with the release of her second studio album "Diary Of A Pop Sinner". With the recordings of "DOAPS" Steph took over as a solo writer and producer. The title "Pop Sinner" refers to the idea that Stephanie Fierce is not a princess as many refereed her to be and exposes a more darker tone Fierce didn't have with her first album. The album spawned many hit singles including worldwide hit "Love Feel Like Grenades feat. GirlSpice" and "Sweaty Nights". Sales for the album have reached over 15 Million worldwide becoming Stephanie's best selling album to date. Aside from getting positive reviews from top critics, The album managed to win Steph two awards at the IMA's/Birdies, one for Best Album and another for Best Solo Artist, the first pop album in history to make that achievement. The album is also considered to be one of the best and influential pop albums in history. The album made Rolling Stone's list of Best Pop Albums in the last decade at #1.

Stephanie Fierce kept progressing with self-titled third studio album "Stephanie Fierce" which sold an additional 4.5 million copies worldwide. However the album is considered "overshadowed" by the success of Diary of a Pop sinner. The album seeks a more rock oriented sound with mainstream appeal. Critics praised Stephanie Fierce's lyrics as well as her raw vocals. The album saw success with singles such as "The Bitch", "Destruction feat. The Nimrods" and Hunter (Bring on the Acid Rain). After the release of the third studio album, Fierce finished her contracts V-records & Spice Records, and decided to move on to bigger things, eventually becoming owner of new rising label "Hot Eye Records". Stephanie Fierce still however maintained a strong relationship with both labels. Stephanie Fierce was also involved on a side project with married husband Johnny Johnson known as Savior. The band did not seek mainstream success and albums are released independently. Only two albums feature vocals by Stephanie Fierce. The album was not heavily promoted as Fierce became busy in her personal life with Johnny, eventually leading on to her pregnancy.

Her fourth studio album "Newborn" was released February 14, 2011. The album showcases Stephanie Fierce's growth over the past years as both a producer and a songwriter. So far critics who've listen to the album, consider it Steph's most innovative album to date. With the perfect balance of pop and lyrical substance. Weeks after the album was announced, Steph took the opportunity to announce her pregnancy. "Crucifixion on an Innocent (Suffer)" reached #1 on the Top 20 Airplay Charts. Other single releases include "Heart & Salt", "Don't Drop The Soap" and "Immune feat. Jakey Comatose". The album showcased a departure to Fierce's more mainstream and pop oriented sound.

On May 28, 2011, Stephanie Fierce released information on her fifth studio album "Free"."Dying in the Airwaves", the album's lead single, went #1 on both the Digital Songs/Airplay Charts. Other singles release were "In Love Alone", "Electric Guitar Virgin", "Tequila Shower" and "Dear Producer, Stephanie Sampled a Tree". The album is the first album Stephanie Fierce wrote and produced solely and showed an evolution in Fierce's sound. The album is considered of Fierce's most underrated but most respected.

Fierce described the album as "psychological" in the form of a letter; claiming:

"In the whole creation process, I feel like a blind protagonist, who sort of develops a new sense, while strengthening the other ones as well. This is in no shape or form a pop album. This album is not something you can really get into, but more like really get out of. I say that with confidence. It’s not for the fact that I’m becoming anti-pop or that that I’m now trying to not have a commercial album. It’s simply just not a pop album. The idea at first was to create a dance album, but I scrapped it, simply because I changed my mind. I felt that this album is much more than some dance album. It goes way beyond that. I'm not indicating that it's still a dance album. You can dance to a beat, but you cannot dance to this. You have to sit down and think it through. The biggest challenge in this album was going inside my head, and portraying exactly what I was thinking. I think that’s the challenge that everyone experiences, period. But this piece of art is complex, because it’s not delusional and you quickly become disgusted by it. So basically my mind is placed under a microscope. My thoughts….. I don’t expect anyone to relate to it. It’s almost like a trip through yourself, through myself." - Stephanie Fiere

On August 2011, Stephanie Fierce began writing and recording her sixth and seventh studio albums. On October 19, 2011, the album's title; "Life's Good" was unveiled. The LP was released on January 29, 2012 with Liberation/Nomad Records. Despite debuting at a shocking "#20", the record was able to climb to #1 for two non-consecutive weeks and managed to sell over 4,500,000 copies in the course of 7 months. The first single "Life's Good feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez" went #1 on the Airplay charts. "Back To Fierce" also managed to go #1 on the Airplay charts and Dance Songs chart. The song also earned Stephanie a Chaos Awards for "Best Single". "Lead Me To Your Heart" managed to go #1 on the Digital songs chart for multiple weeks and Rock songs chart. "As it Ends" managed the Top 10 on the Airplay Charts. "Keep You In a Collar" managed to reach the Top 5 on the Digital Songs Chart. The album is considered Fierce's second most commercially successful behind "Diary of a Pop Sinner".

"Love is Lust", the seventh studio album was released worldwide on July 8, 2012. On May 21, 2012 Stephanie Fierce announced that she will soon be going on a music hiatus after the release of her seventh studio album. On July 1t, Stephanie Fierce released a set of promotional singles which included "Love is Lust", "Sent a Bullet", and "Whore", which premiered on Rolling Stone's website. That same day Fierce released the lead single off her album "Slap My Bass" on her official site. The song featured and R&B sound, alongside a music video the song managed to go #3 on the Airplay Charts and #4 on the Digital Songs Chart. "U and I = Suicide feat. Glamazon & Electrodeath" was released as the albums second single on July 15, 2012. The song reached #1 on the Digital Songs Chart. "Parasite" was then released as a promo video single. The album is considered the least commercially successful and is no longer available for sale on iTunes and no further physical shipments have been made. The album has sold over 500,000 copies. After the release of the album, Fierce went on her 5th headlining world tour "History Revealed".

In October 2012, Stephanie Fierce began work on her eight studio album "Amplified" (previously titled "Immortal") set to be released in 2014. The album's lead single "Bless Me" went to number one on both the Digital Songs and Airplay charts. Fast Forward was released as the album's second official single. The song stayed in the Top 5 for two consecutive weeks. The album was released not long after, receiving mixed reviews from critics worldwide. The album was considered an under-performance for Stephanie Fierce, selling only 200,000 copies to date. This 8th studio album fulfilled her contract with Hot Eye Records and it was reported that Stephanie Fierce and Hot Eye Records mutually agreed upon not renewing. This sparked retirement rumors for the music legend, Stephanie Fierce going quiet for almost 2 years before coming back with promotional single, "Running On Fumes" featuring popular female rapper, Lotus. Despite lack of promotion, the single was successful, peaking at #3 on the charts. The single was released without further details on a comeback from Stephanie Fierce, keeping the world wandering what more she could possibly bring to the table of pop.

To date Stephanie Fierce has sold over 100 Million Records (digital and physical album, CD, DVD, ringtones, song, single sales combined). She's a three time IMA/Birdie winner (The first and only pop act to win "Best Album"), a three time Chaos Awards winner and a two time Goldies Winner.

F E A T U R E D - M E R C H A N D I S E:

UserPostedImage----------------UserPostedImage

D I S C O G R A P H Y
Instruments: Vocals, Piano, Guitar

A L B U M / C D / D V D - R E L E A S E S:

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce: The Past the Present and the Future of Pop (January 1, 2008)
Stephanie Fierce: Diary of a Pop Sinner (November 17, 2009)
Stephanie Fierce (Self Titled Third Studio Album) (March 30, 2010)
Stephanie Fierce: Newborn (February 14, 2011)
Stephanie Fierce: Free (June 28, 2011)
Stephanie Fierce: Life's Good (January 29, 2012)
Stephanie Fierce: Love is Lust (June 3, 2012)
Stephanie Fierce: Amplified(October 12, 2014)

Stephanie Fierce: Man Music (E.P) (December 9, 2012)

Stephanie Fierce: Time Machine World Tour DVD/CD (December 1, 2009)
Stephanie Fierce: The Ultimate Fierce Box (June 1, 2010)
The Greatest of Stephanie Fierce (September 13, 2011)
Stephanie Fierce: History Revealed World Tour DVD/CD (September 2013)

S I N G L E - R E L E A S E S:

Hot Shot feat. The Rockers - Dirty Undercover feat. Bikki - Where I Belong - Somebody's Watching Me - Toy Soldier - No Tempo

Love Feels Like Grenades feat. GirlSpice - Sweaty Nights - Sin City feat. The Rockers & Raven Comatose - Kill The Runaways - Criminal

- I Love The way You Loath Me feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez -

The Bitch - Destruction (With The Nimrods) - Cacafuego - Hunter (Bring On The Acid Rain)

- Massacre In The Industry feat. Johnny Johnson -

Crucifixion on an Innocent (Suffer) - Heart & Salt - Don't Drop the Soap, Motherfucker - Immune

Dying In The Airwaves - In Love Alone - Electric Guitar Virgin - Tequila Shower feat. Johnny Johnson -

- Dear Producer, Stephanie Sampled a Tree -

Life's Good feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez - Back to Fierce - Lead Me To Your Heart feat. James Urie - As It Ends

Love is Lust - Sent a Bullet - Whore - Slap My Bass - U and I = Suicide feat. Glamazon & Electrodeath - Parasite

Liar - Insane - Bless Me - Fast Forward - Empire

- Running On Fumes ft. Lotus -

D V D - C A T A L O G:
UserPostedImage

Headlining Tours:
Presenting Stephanie Fierce: The Electric Club Tour (2007-2008)
Stephanie Fierce: The Time Machine World Tour (2009)
Stepahnie Fierce: Pop Sinner World Tour w/Raven Comatose[size=5] (2010)
Stephanie Fierce: The Newborn Tour (2011)
Stephanie Fierce: The Queen of Pop Era Tour (2012)
Stephanie Fierce: History Revealed (2012-2013)
The Stephanie Fierce Experience (2014 -2015)

Edited by user 23 February 2017 06:30:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/02/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/02/2017(UTC), erich hess on 23/02/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 23/02/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/02/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 24/02/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/04/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/04/2017(UTC)
User is suspended until 01/01/2291 11:13:34(UTC) stephaniewazhere93  
#2 Posted : 03 April 2017 10:31:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere93

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ooc: if there is anyone I would want to continue Stephanie Firerce it would definitely be you! Glad it is lol You're doing a great job! Kill em!
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere93 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/04/2017(UTC), kandii on 03/04/2017(UTC)