logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#41 Posted : 05 May 2017 05:45:18(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erich gave her a light peck on the lips. Karoliena was around and could be notoriously childish​ and go "wooooooo" around her friends kissing. Luckily,she did not this time. "Sorry bout the map. The TV was stuck on Dora the explorer. She kept saying map. So..." He gives a little shrug and stands aside so selene could enter. As she walks by,he can't help but give a wolf whistle. " You're looking find as wine."he follows up with. She always looked nice, even when dressing down.

"I'll say. Those shoes." Karoliena says in agreement. She knew Erich was commenting on her outfit more than her physical traits. It was rare Erich would be that leering with people he knew.

" Oh! Introductions." Erich says while clasping his hands together. " Selene,this is my friend, karoliena. You may remember her from such things as being my bass player...she was just leaving." Erich says with a comical sneer. Being just karoliena,he never considered how it may look that she was there.

Karoliena stands and warmly greets Selene. "Pleased to meet you,selene. I've heard a lot about you. It also appears I don't have much time to spend as I'm being kicked out. " She smiles at Selene. She would be lying if she said she wasn't​ curious how Selene would react. Selene didn't fly off the handle or instantly get defensive. This worked for karoliena. She wasn't about to let​ her friend get involved with another woman who was insecure.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#42 Posted : 05 May 2017 06:56:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Selene kissed Erich back. The pair weren't all lovey dovey with each other but she lived for their small intimate moments. "Thanks, I tried to leave the diamonds at home this time." When Karoliena complimented her shoes, she beems with pride. "Thank you! I got them custom made. You're so pretty." After Erich introduced her, she held out her hand to shake hers. She was a friendly person when she wasn't catty, but she didn't know the girl from dirt. It's not like she was born with grudges.

Catching on to Erich's rush to get Karoliena out of the room, Selene just smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. "It was nice meeting you, somewhat. Maybe our paths will cross again."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#43 Posted : 06 May 2017 03:06:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It was great to finally be close enough to touch selene in any way. There was indeed lost time to make up for,but it was neither the time or place. " I'd imagine so. Diamonds are such a fall gemstone anyway.and in this neighborhood?!" Erich says dismissively. While certainly joking in the first part,he wasn't in the last. Like most any good part of town,the dangerous part lurkrd not too far from the hotel.

Karoliena gives selene an approving nod at the revelation the shoes are custom after earmlu shaking her hand." Nice. You certainly have taste." Karoliena replies. Selene seemed like someone she could spend time with. She had money and wasn't afraid g show it. " Oh. Thank you!" Karoliena responds when selene compliments her. " You are beautiful as well. " She says honestly. Selene wasn't her type,but she could appreciate fine genes when she saw them. "Why you're slumming with Erich is a mystery" She jokes with a shrug.

Karoliena scooted towards the door. She was missing her own significant other. Being a third wheel wasn't her taste. " It was such a pleasure, Selene. Maybe next time I won't be sent away like a bad dog,and we can actually talk."

After karoliena exits,Erich kneels on the bed behind selene. He carefully moves her hair to the side and massages her back. " So. There's a bar downstairs with a terrible jazz band. Wanna hit it up?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#44 Posted : 06 May 2017 08:20:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

It wasn't often Selene actually liked her man's friends. Certainly with her ex husband, she had to do a lot of faking but she could tell with Erich's friends she didn't have to, and they could probably call her bs. They were all different in their own way but as long as they weren't interfering in their relationship, she was fine with them. She wasn't clingy but she also needed attention. It was in her genes.

"Of course. Next time we can grab drinks and you can tell me all of Erich's secrets." She winked at her, sonewhat serious and she wasn't afraid to let then know it. As Erich started massaging her back and listens to his recommendation, she nodded. "I could use a good, strong drink right about now. Plus, I wanna hear all about your touring and any fun stuff that might've happened. You know my days consist of long meetings and lots of yelling." Selene was often seen as the stern boss, but not as stern as Symoné. It was just she wasn't as controlling about her temper sometimes. Being spoiled most of the time and told she could have and do whatever she pleased also didn't help either.

OOC: So sorry, I was out doing last minute trip shopping for tomorrow and completely forgot to reply but it was on this page for hours before I realized lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#45 Posted : 07 May 2017 14:39:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh if i tell you his secrets,you may not come around anymore." karoliena said with a laugh. she was partially joking and partially not. she wasnt sure just how much of the history between herself and erich that selene knew. it was ancient history for sure,but it was there. besides,at the time it meant as much to karoliena as which direction the wind was blowing. it just was. they were all adults here. and if erich had informed her correctly,selene herself worked with an ex. so she was familiar with how life could be.

erich grinned as selene and karoliena interacted. if there were two people in this world that could get along,it would be these two. if karoliena wasnt married,he'd worry they would get along "too" good. he'd seen enough tv shows to know that people supposedly carried stress in their shoulders. through his massaging,he assumed it was built up stress he felt in selene's shoulders. "its always a good time for a drink. strong is preferable." erich pipes up. he briefly looks over his girlfriend's shoulder at the tacky picture on the wall. the glass provided a decent enough mirror. the hair could be better,but it was decent enough to go out with. hopping off the bed to open the door for selene,he gives a little wave to karoliena. she returns the wave. kinda hoping she would have the room to herself. she wasnt quite ready to leave.

the light from hotel hall made erich squint. it was bright as hell and was like being kicked in the eye with cleats. "you should really come on the road once. its...an experience,miss selene. 2,000 people who want nothing more than to see yours truly do his thing. in a way,its truly god's kingdom. just let go and be as a beast in the field. do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." erich spouts dramatically. while it was true he forwent the more...dirty pleasure of the road now,it was still a wild and wonderful existence. "like the wild west,miss selene. only the strong survive. you'll see the best and worst of humanity out there." erich continues enthusiastically. while the war bride were lazy,erich was extremely passionate about what he did.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 10 May 2017 12:17:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Selene smiled as Erich massaged her shoulders. She did carry a lot of stress on them so it felt good to get rid of just a little of it. "I did always love ypur hands." She laughed a little. "I need a good, strong drink. Hopefully it knocks me off my feet. I want to forget all about work."

As the pair made their way out into the hallway, Selene listened to him talk about touring. He seemed truly passionate and happy when he was talking about it and it made her happy. That look in his eyes was usually her when she mentioned a new outfit or purchased some diamonds. Same effect just different subjects. "I wouldn't mind going. I just hope I fit in with everyone else. I don't wanna be in the way."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#47 Posted : 11 May 2017 04:40:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich chuckles and moves his massage to the middle of her shoulder blades. "Hand dexterity only goes so far. I have to have a strong massage game.i don't want some guy in yoga pants and a man bun luring you away" being Erich,he naturally also meant the same purpose that medical massagers we used for . The ones clearly vibrators,but are shown being used on an old guys neck. " I'm fresh off your, Selene. I have stuff in this room that will make you forget you even have a job for a week." He laughs and rearranges the back of her top. His massage and mussed it. In spite of his words,he really had no urge to involve Selene in his vices. The road was the road,and home was home.

"Fit in?!" Erich laughs in Astonishment as they walk down the hall toward the elevator. The hall is garish in only the way expensive hotels are. Gilded light fixtures and bronze naked cherub planters. "Please. Like you ever want to just fit in." Erich continues to laugh as the walk. Fitting in was for wallflowers. Selene was a bright purple Venus flytrap. " I'd love for you to see me at work. It'd be like when I visit you at the office...only a lot more Smokey and stale beer smelling"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#48 Posted : 11 May 2017 12:54:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, you might be too late on that one. But in his defense, he was wearing cargo shorts." Selene smirked. "Give me your worst then, Mr. Hess." Selene was somewhat serious about wanting to fit in with Erich on tour. "True, you're right. I'd stick out like a sore thumb and probably have the most clothes on. At least that's how I picture touring with a rock band."

As wacky as Erich was, he was never far off when it came to pleasing her. Although she was high maintenence, there was a mutual understanding between them that Selene was just not the type to not be materialistic and enjoy the finer things in life. For once, it felt like she wasn't being judged in her relationship. People often referred to her as a princess or snob, which she's be the first to admit she was, but it was a nice change for someone to genuinely accept her for it. "I'm sure I'd love it. I'm also sure my co-workers would enjoy the both of us gone from the office for a while." Selene was aware she wasn't the fan favorite at work but she got results and got a lot done, so she felt no need to change. Why should she be their friend?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#49 Posted : 12 May 2017 05:51:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich grins back at selene with the mention of be-cargo shorted men stealing her."well,as long as he wasn't wearing a sweater vest, Selene. " There were certain items of clothing that Erich despised. One of the highest on that list was sweater vests. men's sandles were at the top. They reminded him of Jimmy buffet. Whom Erich had never met,buy fully treated as an arch nemesis. he was slightly taken aback when Selene did take up his offer of things he had in the room. Anyone with her tolerance for alcohol couldn't be an angel by any stretch of the word. But he did have concerns with sharing possibly addictive/deadly susbtances with her. " Worst? Well ground up vivarin that was sold as Coke will do. " Erich laughs and tosses her a small bag. It was full of white powder, but tiny bits of yellow could still be seen. " I kept it to make a super cup of coffee sometime." Erich explains the reasoning behind dragging such an item across the world. Selene had a point when it came to probably being the one with the most clothes on at a war bride show. " You'll have to ditch any respectable clothes. Daisy dukes and ill fitting halter tops are what you need. How else will people know you're with the band?!" Erich jokes with her. He'd seen more than his share of rock and roll girlfriends standing beside stages. This seemed to be what a lot of them wore.

" Your co-workers can get bent. They know they love us. James should be thanking his lucky stars i get your coffee for you. I should be receiving part of his paycheck for that." Erich tells her before fiddling with the elevator button. The employees under Selene probably would enjoy the break. Erich and selene probably spent more time together at her office than anywhere else. So there were probably some really juicy office talk about them.

Ooc: this is probably all over the place. I've had to rewrite it seversl times due to auto refresh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2017(UTC)