logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:20:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Live! From The SSE - GLASGOW, SCOTLAND

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Hosted By: JAYNE WRIGGLE
Doors open at 6:30 PM [BST]

6:30 - Pre Show + Red Carpet Opens
7:30 - Jayne Wriggle Segment
7:45 - Pre-Show Awards

Edited by user 14 May 2017 03:30:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Read hard on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#2 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:30:22(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Fan Choice Awards VI
Red Carpet - May 13, 2017

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Lexi is one of the first to arrive at the location where the Fan Choice Awards will take place in just a few hours. She steps out onto the red carpet wearing a beautiful floral print dress and with the perfect accessories and shoes to compliment her outfit. Her long hair has been styled giving her a curly look as it flows down past her shoulders. She stops along the way to pose for pictures, looking into each camera at several different angles. She keeps walking down the carpet and is stopped right before she is to head inside to do an interview.

Hi Lexi! I have to just point out how absolutely stunning you look tonight. Who are you currently wearing?

Awww thank you so much! You're so sweet. I really love this dress. I'm wearing an Alexander McQueen Sweetpea Floral Print Micro Dress and a pair of Cuba Cafe Leather Lace Up Sandals. For accessories, I have a choker, pearl earrings, a ring and my signature bracelets. I just really love the shoes the most. They look great on me.

No doubt about it, you look beautiful. Tonight you'll be making an appearance and you're also nominated for Best New Artist.

Yes. I'll be presenting an award tonight which I'm very excited about. It'll be my first one so hopefully I won't screw it up. (laughs) I'm kidding. I'll be fine. I'm a little nervous but I know things will be ok. You're right. I was delighted when I found out that I was nominated for something. To me, I'm honored when that happens. I'm going against some heavy competition in that category but I'm fine whatever the outcome. I'm just most excited to be here and to be able to see some really great performances.

Best of luck to you on presenting and your nomination tonight. Is there anyone you're excited to see perform?

Thank you! Um I would have to say that I can't wait to see Eilidh perform. She's a great friend of mine and I just love her music. I also know that Elyar is performing tonight as well. I love his song, 'Super Power,' and can't wait to hear it performed live. He's been away from the music for some time now so it's great seeing him back at it.

Those two are certainly on our list of must sees too. Speaking of Elyar, we were all heartbroken when the news circulated that the two of you had split again. Since he's on your list of performers to see tonight, I take it the two of you are on good terms now?

I would say that we have our moments. When we broke up, it was really bad. We were both mad at each other for it not working out, and I just had to distance myself from him. At least I tried to anyways. It's a little hard when we have a son together now so there's times when I don't want to talk to him but I have to for my son. To sum it up, it's just all really complicated but for now we're on good terms. I'm not sure how long that will last but for now it's good not to be arguing at the moment.

Hopefully the two of you can find a healthy balance. You posted a picture of your boyfriend, Beau Elliot on Instagram. How's the new relationship going?

It's going really well. A lot of people assume that he's a bad boy because of his reputation but he's really sweet. Sometimes he's a handful but what guy isn't you know. He's just different from guys I've dated in the past and that intrigues me. I care about him so much and I'm just excited to see where we're headed next.

You make a cute couple. Now let's talk music. Can we expect any new releases soon?

Thanks! Of course you can! I just finished the last song for my debut EP, 'XO.' I hope to possiblely drop it this Friday or the Friday after. I'm really excited to release the EP because the songs are really personal for me. All of the lyrics are based on relationships I've had before. The song I just finished happens to be about Beau and is my favorite for obvious reasons. (smiles) He's been begging me to let him hear what it sounds like but I'm making him wait like everyone else. I know he'll love it just as much as I do.

We can't wait to hear it! It was great seeing you. Have a great night!

Thank you!

Lexi smiles before walking off and heading inside now to find her seat.

A black SUV pulls up and Dominic steps out along with his fiancée causing attention to be shifted towards them. He usually didn't arrive so early but since he was opening up the show he needed to be there to go ahead and prepare for his performance. He walks out onto the carpet wearing a black Burberry Bomber jacket, a white t-shirt, a black LA snapback and blue jeans. He is directed along the red carpet and stops and takes pictures both with Amy and by himself. When he's almost ready to go inside he's called over for an interview.

Nice to see you Dominic. You're looking quite handsome. I hear you're opening up the show. What are your emotions like right now?

Thank you. I'm feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. It's been a minute since I've done an awards show. I'm feeling a lot of pressure tonight but mostly from myself. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I just like for things to be perfect. I'm hoping all the hard work during rehearsals this week will pay off.

You always bring your A game. I'm sure you'll do great. You're nominated for quite a few awards. Any particular one you'd like to win?

I'm humble to be nominated. There's a lot of great artist who are up for awards tonight and I wish everyone the best. Whether I go home with something or not is okay with me.

Always so modest. You recently made your return with a new single which features Amy. Can we expect new music soon from you?

Yeah. I have a lot of songs that I wrote and recorded while I was away. Just waiting on the right time to release them. I have plans to be very active this year to make up for my time away. I feel that I at least owe it to my fans to release as much music as possible. The plan is to release several projects this year including my next album.

I look forward to hearing your new material. I'd personally like to congratulate you on the birth of your baby girl. How's fatherhood treating you?

Thank you. I'm finding out firsthand what it's like to have a newborn at home. I'm tired but I wouldn't change a thing. Mya has already stole my heart and I love her more than anything. I've always been on the right track mostly with staying out of trouble if I can help it. She's just really made me better, and I'm just always looking forward to seeing her again. I'm actually missing her right now as we speak. Instead of hitting up an after party, I'm going to go home to be with my family. That's where my heart is now.

Aww that sounds wonderful. Anyway I'll let you go off inside as you have to prepare for your performance. Good luck!

Dominic nods just before walking off with Amy on his arm heading inside of the building now.
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:30:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
your hostess with the mostest:
Jayne wriggle

Jayne is standing on the red carpet in front of an already raucous crowd. Jayne is talking to a group of fans before one of the pokes her and points to the camera.

Jayne: oh! Hi folks, welcome to fans choice awards 2017. This is Jayne wriggle live from sold out sse hydro stadium in Glasgow. Inside this very building celebrities will be doing​ hand to hand combat​. All for your sick pleasure and for some shiny awards. Unless you are like me. Then you get stuck hosting a preshow that nobody watches. someday I'll be a real celebrity... someday .*dramatically​ Leans against the closed doors and strokes them longingly. Seconds after,she bounds back upright.* So let's get some fans opinions,after all this is YOUR night!

Jayne looks around the throng of people trying to spot someone to ask a question. She finally spots a young woman sporting a shirt with Austin and Kato on It.

Jayne: you, ma'am. Who are you here to see tonight?

Kato/Austin shirt girl: LINCOLN! OH MY GOD, HE IS SOOOO AMAZING!!! * Genric young teen screaming* bang my drum,linky!

Jayne: but your shirt..

Austin/Kato shirt girl: ha! An elaborate ruse! *Dons guy Fawkes mask and disappears into the crowd*

Jayne widens her eyes and looks from the crowd and to the camera. She mouths the words," what the hell?". She shakes her head and grabs a random fan.

Jayne: this is the first FCA to be held in Scotland. You think we'll see any other firsts?

Male fan: onstage break up of weekend. Calling it. It's going to be brutal.

This is met with massive jeers from the crowd.

Jayne: oooh,I hope not. I don't want to associated with the show THAT happens on. Awards shows have become synonymous with Hayden merjos throwing a chair. *Leans in dramatically* will we see it this year?

David koresh looking Fan: you smell really nice.

Jayne: oh, well thank you.

David koresh looking Fan: can I have a piece of your hair?

Jayne: what?

David koresh looking Fan: what?

An uncomfortable silence ensues. Jayne eventually just backs away before thrusting the mic toward someone else.

Jayne: what say you? Hayden. Chair toss. Are we seeing it this year?

Fan in an Austin 3:16 shirt: nope. Hayden knows we want it and he's an asshole.so no chair toss. But we're getting a Mandy and deneil fight.

Austin 3:16 fan's friend: *in horrible imitation of iron sheik* Mandy ,she break his back. Fuck his ass. Make him humble!

Jayne:* looks confused and slightly scared* o......k. moving along, awards shows mean people dressed to the nines....and people dressed like they're going to a dog fight. Let's get some opinions.best dressed is boring. We all know Isabel,Cassie Valentine,and most of weekend will be dressed to impress. Who's going to show up looking a hot mess?

Random group of fans: aikya!!!

Fan 1 of random group: we love her,but she always looks like she shops at a psych Ward's lost and found.

Female fan carrying a small dog: Billy Holmes. He always looks scummy.

Male fan in a net tank top: anyone not my boy, Payton.

Male fan with a strap on afro: you. What is that? You're at awards ceremony,not an 1940's gala.

Jayne:ummmm back to you in the booth.

A man in headphones leans in frame and whispers into Jayne's ear. Her eyes look back and forth before she frowns.

Jayne: find a booth,and get back to it!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:36:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Views messages in topic : 45,468
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity Scott arrives on the red carpet with a cheetah print inspired dress and platinum grill in her mouth. Her hair is in a simple ponytail.

UserPostedImage

Kato arrives wearing a black and gold embroidered suit, with black shades. He has his hair neatly slicked back.

UserPostedImage

Eilidh trots down the red carpet with a black Versace dress and her signature ponytail left in our imagination as she has her long brown hair down for the night.

Anaísz shows up wearing a long, black maxi skirt with a huge side slit, and a crop top to match for her first red carpet.

UserPostedImage

Hayden managed to keep it casual with a pair of black pants and a white tank top and matching jacket on top.

UserPostedImage

Tatiana Cole also keeps it casual for her first ever high profile event. The model/social media personality stuns in a purple crop top, white capris and brown leather jacket to complete her look.

UserPostedImage

Jennifer Armstrong makes her long awaited return to the red carpet wearing a short pink leather dress and her short hair slicked back, giving her a more mature look.

UserPostedImage

The girls from LUSH arrive on the red carpet wearing color coordinated outfits of black and white.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:48:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)

Kidd Shows up in a blue and black suit.

UserPostedImage

Chris and Jake are here with some of the guys that work with Pop Culture Catch Up

UserPostedImage

YoungHood ready for the Kings Battle Performance

UserPostedImage

As is Big Stacks who finally is back in the public eye but one could never be too careful

UserPostedImage

We also see Sabrina Franc on the red Carpet

UserPostedImage

Jordan Stockholm is also here making his way

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:53:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
UserPostedImage

karoliena summers looking fab as awlays.

UserPostedImage

erich hess....probably in the throes of an ether bender.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 8 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#7 Posted : 14 May 2017 03:56:04(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Fan Choice Awards VI - Red Carpet

UserPostedImage

Johnny Carter and Joshua Grimmie pose for photos together while walking the red carpet at the 2017 FCAs held at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, UK. The two young heartthrobs came at the event together, which makes it their first formal appearance since they became a couple, they seem really happy and excited for this and can't get their eyes off each other. They are both performing tonight and Joshua is nominated for FCAs Artist To Watch while Johnny has 3 nominations, including Best New Artist.
thanks 8 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#8 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:00:59(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Poo Peter showed up looking stunning and not recognizable at all.

UserPostedImage

Of course sporting Chuck Taylor's sneakers

You're looking sharp today, what's up with the shoes?

I'm usually wearing Doc Marten boots, but since this was a special award show I figured I'd put on my sneakers. They're Taylor made after all. One time I showed up in a tracksuit, because I was told I could wear any suit I wanted.

Where is the rest of the band?

They were gonna come to the red carpet too, but they saw an Italian joint on the way and they were all hungry. I was hungry too, but I can't stand Italian food. I came here instead, hoping we'd get food. I have not yet seen any. And I keep getting snaps from the others with their god damn food. The Bitch ordered pizza and Robin Banks ordered Pasta Carbonara, Idoo ordered Rissotto and Gory got Pasta Siegfredi, what ever that is.

What do you thin of Scotland?

To be honest, we had a hard time coming here. We were so sure that it was gonna be in America we didn't even check. And ended up in some shithole called Glasgow, Kentucky. Then we had to catch the plane to Scotland. We felt like huge hypocrite considering ourselves protectors of the environment and doing that. I do love Scotland and your folk-hero Guy Fawkes! So I decided to dress up as him. I'm nervous in crowds. Too bad someone else did too. I think my mask looked more authentic though! I also found out he wasn't Scottish after all.

I seriously thought this was how you looked like!

Haha, no way!

Edited by user 14 May 2017 04:02:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked Read hard for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#9 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:08:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)

Amy arrives with Dominic Brown but they pose separately for the camera's Amy was wearing a purple velvet dress with black laced see through arms.

UserPostedImage

Shortly after Amy Adam Black arrives on the red carpet, he was out representing his family and label tonight as his girlfriend co-owner of Kaleidoscope Records, Jordan Snow was at home with there new born twins, Adam wore a simple black and white tuxedo.

UserPostedImage

For the first time in his career Elyar Black arrives on the red carpet on his own, he had on a simple white shirt under a black velvet jacket, all of which he topped off with black jeans and black shoes.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#10 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:10:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
OOC: Pretend I totally haven't used the Lincoln outfit from the Met Gala before. Have an issue? Catch this ban. XOXO

UserPostedImage

Pop heartthrob and relative newcomer, Lincoln, arrives on the carpet in a jaw-dropping ensemble. He is wearing a very expensive Dolce & Gabbana original piece. It is an extremely classic look thanks to it's vintage styling and sharp cuts. It is clear that it's not only his music videos that have an extraordinary budget as this suit is clearly worth a lot. The pop star is known for being very cute, cuddly and rather young at heart (and in his head) but this outfit makes him look rather grown-up and dashing.

Controversial singer and businessman Bilal Holmes takes to the carpet himself, for the first time. There is no Jerry nor is he surrounded by his fellow Weekend members. The band are nominated for several awards and it is odd that they are not here. Constant rumours of infighting surround the group and when they arrive to huge events like this separately, it does nothing to help those talks. Bilal is wearing a very traditional Pakistani inspired jacket, staying true to his roots. The padded shoulders, tight fitting black trousers and clean cut turtleneck make him look rather sharp and ready for business.

Dustyn Blue arrives a few minutes behind his good friend Bilal. Why they travelled separately, nobody knows. If any Weekend members would stick together, it would be these two best friends but apparently that's not the case tonight. This is the first time Dustyn has walked the red carpet alone. The peroxide blonde dye in his hair is fading out and his natural, dark dirty blonde colour is coming through. It's a shock at first as he's well known for his bleached hair but it looks great on him. His suit is far more casual than Bilal's, going for a matching grey and white striped suit along with a plain white unbuttoned shirt to complete the look. Dustyn also has on a pair of glasses, which is another huge difference in his appearance as he's never been known to wear them. Regardless, he still looks well turned out and has certainly matured a lot over the last five years.

UserPostedImage

Album-dodger and socialite Mercedes takes to the red carpet. She hasn't released a thing in three years but her stunning looks alone as well as her many connections in the industry allow her free passes to these high profile events. She sports a new cropped and well preened hairdo which is tucked behind her ears. She wears a stunning, figure-hugging "mermaid" dress which trails behind her as she walks. It's not as if she actually has a job so God knows what she did to get such a dress. It certainly is a show stopper though as many double-take when she glides pass in the beautiful ensemble.

Michelle Green arrives, looking as gorgeous and adorable as ever. In a sea of black and wild colours, Michelle stands out and keeps it simple by going with white for this event. It is certainly an unusual but alluring outfit she has gone for. She teamed the ribbon-effect top with a high-waisted floor-skimming white lace skirt, which is decorated with a delicate flower pattern all over. The blonde beauty showed a glimpse of her toned torso and enviably slender arms as she posed on the red carpet, while holding an embellished black box clutch.

Ellie-Grace Summers makes her way to the red carpet, debuting a brand new look from head to toe. She is known for being rather conservative in her image and somewhat "plain". The long "girly" floral dresses are nowhere to be seen now. Ellie-Grace takes the plunge as she slips into sultry black gown, marking a more mature look. She channels "classic glamour" in this Alexandre Vauthier Couture creation. Her trademark long, flowing tight blond curls are also a thing of the past now. She's chopped them off in favour of a new, cropped and sleek bob that turns in under her jawline. She looks very well presented and despite no new music from her in YEARS, this red carpet appearance alone is a comeback for the country starlet.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:32:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

JAYNE WRIGGLE SEGMENT

Scene fades back in and Jayne is seen milling around with the crowd. She appears to be telling a rather entertaining story.it can't be heard what she is saying,but she's doing a pretty spot on imitation of a t Rex. The fans point toward the camera and Jayne scampers back in front of it.

Jayne: and we're back! You never know who you will run into at these events,why it's my good friend...Erica Hess.

Jayne grabs Erica as she walks by. Erica looks totally fake surprised and puts her hand to her chest.

Erica: Jayne?! Fancy meeting you here. I'd never expect to see you here.

Jayne: I'm working on hermit crabbing my way into the Joan Rivers role.

Erica: I think you mean Joan Collins.

Jayne: I really don't know. All I do know is... Joanie loves Chachi.

The pair pause for laughter that never comes.they eventually shrug and continue.

Jayne: hmm. You think people would be all over that. Joanie died recently and Chachi​ is a silly Conservative jerk.

Erica: kids don't like 70's TV jokes. Who'd a thunk it?!

Jayne: right? Moving on. You are FCA hosting royalty. How's it feel to be back and on the other side and of the stage?

Erica: I'll miss the catering.

Jayne: catering?! *Mumbles* nobody informed me about catering...*sighs* let's go over nominations and your picks to win.

Erica: I think Cara Zayn did this already.

Jayne: some picks or we do a dance number.your choice. We have time to kill and I've got all the rhythm of seal with cerebral palsy.

Erica: trust me,I know.

Jayne: ok. First up...sexiest female. *Grins widely. Knowing Erica desperately wants this award*

Erica: oh...THAT award. It's 2017. Why are we still hung up on female's appearances? We need to be building each other up,not ranking ourselves by hotness.

Jayne: oh..that's a shame. You were a last minute addition after it was determined Russian hacking erased your name from the nominations.

Erica:yes!!! Well,I guess we can go hypothetical here. Naturally,I'd like to win. But if I had to pick someone else,I'd go with Aliya Rose. She looks totally innocent,but we'd see. I could be the over bearing and hard to please boss,while she is well meaning but incompetent secretary. I'd threaten to fire her. Unless she could make me-

Jayne: ok,Erica! How about the men? Which man makes you squishy?

Erica: squishy? That's rather vile coming from you, Jayne.

Jayne: I'm a changed woman. Scotland changes you,Erica. Changes you in ways you'd never expect.

Erica: hands down,sayyid Kahn.

Jayne:Interesting. The least famous of the Kahn brothers?

Erica: I'm just saying. If I'm going to be with a man on that list,I'm shooting for the Stars. I want someone who's going bend me over the bed and take something the size of my forearm and-

Jayne:ok, Erica! *Laughs nervously* I'm pretty sure this is a semi family show. Let's find something that doesn't turn you on.

Erica: good luck. That's kind of my schtick.

Jayne: don't I know? Who's looking good for pop this year?

Erica: hmm. Pop? I'm thinking it's a good year to be Mandy Williams. Sure,she's talented. But her personal life makes this "must listen to" material. She's been through some shit and we want to inspect the toilet paper.

Jayne:ew. How about the boys? This year seemed to really breed a new crop of male pop.

Erica: hmmm...I dunno. I'm kind of stuck between Lincoln and Johnny Carter. They both had some really good music that killed this year. I might give the edge to Johnny. He's not as.....unique in the head as Lincoln. So he's got that going for him. But...and this a big but...Austin Nimmo.

Jayne: I don't think his butt is any larger than normal. Speaking of big butts and not lying about them.... Urban picks?

Erica: Kidd amaze. He's the sign that say "you must be this tall to ride." You have to dethrone him,if you are going to take that award home. Deniel is close...but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Ladies? I'm all about rum and coke. Always have been. Always will. I'm a total Sam for them.

Jayne: Stan. I think it's Stan.

Erica: psssh. Whatevs. Son of Sam begs to differ.

Jayne: I like to think this is the first preshow in which the son of Sam was mentioned... excellent. I'm totally being brought back next year.ok. three more...best artist. Male and female....go!

Erica: ooh,I feel so rushed. For males...I'm going for dae ho park. He's kinda weird. I like weird a lot.its a long shot,but I'm really behind him. Female artist?...ummmmm...eilidh. and not just because she's on my list of fellow cuties. But i think she really came into her own this year. It's like she grew up or something.

Jayne: and finally...new artist! We all love new people. Who's your favorite fresh face?

Erica: well...I would say exhale. They really worked their asses off.but.... they aren't Lincoln. "Bang the drum" was God damned everywhere. I think even the Trump administration digs that song and those goofs don't like anything!

Jayne: thanks for stopping by, Erica. Oh! Wait. What about the segment your sister is nominated in?

Erica:*giggles* what about it? Rock is dead. Does anyone really care anymore?

Jayne : strange words from​ strange woman. Erica hess,ladies and gentlemen. Erica Hess.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Read hard on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#12 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:45:14(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chaelin and Medina arrive at the same time. They were escorted by their team to the edge of the carpet for some quick touchs ups before stepping on the FCA Red Carpet. Shortly after they began to walk and pose for the multiple snapshots being taken. Since both artists arrived late they did not have any time for some quick questions. They both greeted some fans but then quickly headed into the venue.
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:52:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

PRE SHOW AWARDS
Jayne: well,my friends...it's nearly time for me to say goodbye. Having the fcas in my adopted Homeland felt like I had you all over to my house. And I just know you're going to track mud in and steal all my doilies. So I'm kicking you out! But I'm still a good enough Host that I won't send you home empty handed. It's time to for the dah dah dah daaaaaaaah PRESHOW AWARDS!!

her captive audience is excited because this means the show is about to start and they'll be able to see real celebrities. Not a C Lister from The worst season of big brother.

Jayne: first up is.....artist to watch award! this is where you guys break out your quija board and pick who YOU think is set to make a splash! Not you know,get to host pre shows and STILL have to buy a ticket​ to get in the main show. Your nominees are..
5th Avenue
Miki Lee
Chaelin Hue
Joshua Grimmie
BYS

Jayne pauses dramatically and waits for the envelope to be handed to her.

Jayne: let's give a big applause to the first 2017 FCA winner......

Crowd applauds, though some groans are heard.

UserPostedImage

Jayne: up next is favorite social media! these are the people who make our day a little more entertaining each day. Be it with their musings,sexy pictures,or surprisingly deep insight. So please,please don't delete your accounts..
@BilyBadBoy
@PREMIUM
@Erica_Rox
@HaydenRM
@Karoliena_S

Crowd all simultaneously check their phones in a totally non orchestrated gesture.

Jayne:and the winner of our virtual hearts and minds is.....

UserPostedImage

Jayne: and finally we come to th last award I have. One final envelope​ until I let you all go on your way and you forget all about little ol Jayne wriggle. *Sigh* touring is the lifeblood of this industry. We all do it. But some,some do it bigger than others. These are the acts on their own level. Laser light shows and back up dancers with a cast of thousands. so without further delay.. Favorite tour artist. Your nominees are.
Kato
Isabel

Crowd goes bonkers at these nominees and are generally rowdier knowing the show is about to start.

Jayne: your winner is..*pauses and looks around* damn.i was hoping for a power outage or some other comically timed mishap. Oh well. Your winner is......

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Read hard on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 14 May 2017 04:58:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin Nimmo arrives on the red carpet to pose for fans wearing his all black attire and his signature blonde locks, this time getting a short haircut. His fans roar in a distance and he takes time to sign autographs before going to the back.

Permanent Reminder's Candice Cortez struts out onto the red carpet looking gorgeous and shiny in her sequined dress, purse and heels.

The New Heroes star, Antonia Joseph walks onto the red carpet and poses for camera's soaking in the moment of her new found stardom. This is her second red carpet in just one month! She takes a few moments to pose for the cameras before heading to the back.

Mandy Williams is all smiles at the Fan Choice Award's red carpet where she's nominated for a few awards tonight. She's looking very red in her flowing red dress and leather purse.

UserPostedImage
Matheo, Jayson, Jonas and Raffy walk out onto the FCA red carpet and are met with a huge response from the fans. They are all dressed differently and so cute for the night. They're up for Best New Artist Category.

Jerry Holmes arrives at the red carpet with fellow band mate Dennis Shaw but takes a moment to take a few photos alone, looking sharp in his attire. Jerry is up for the "Favorite Couple" award tonight.

Miami walks out onto the red carpet and poses for the camera's, she's wearing a tight orange dress.

The sexiest male nominated, Dennis Shaw, walks onto the FCA red carpet and girls are screaming from every corner!

James Urie makes a surprise appearance on the red carpet, nearly shirtless. Most likely here in support of girlfriend, Lotus who's making an appearance and nominated for a few awards. Urie, is dressed in true rock star fashion as he poses for some cameras.

New Heroes star Brett Mason makes his way out onto the FCA red carpet looking super sharp in his gray attire, black turtle neck and black dress shoes. He's attending in support of his castmate Aaron Styles, to check out The New Heroes soundtrack single and of course to sit back and enjoy the FCA show! Brett poses for the cameras before heading to the back.

UserPostedImage
The members of BYS are suited up and stand to take photos when they arrive. They are up for two awards, which is really great considering they are a rookie act.

Gemma looking gorgeous steps out onto the Red Carpet and poses for the cameras before heading to the back.

Cassie Valentine arrives looking curvy and like an hour glass as she walks out onto the red carpet all in smiles. Cassie is up for some awards tonight. She poses for cameras and signs some autographs before walking off.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#15 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:03:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
After HOURS of Dae's reckless driving, Aikya Balan, Dae Ho Park,
Drew Westbrook, Rum and Coke finally arrive to the Fan Choice Awards. Ever since they got out of the car Run had been cussing everybody out, mostly Dae though. Drew Westbrook stood up for friend and naturally Rum threatened to beat Drew's ass. This caused Coke to stand up for Drew,zuli her friend, threatened that all 3 of them will jump Rum. Rum quickly call her cousin to the rescue because Nina Rum Tarantino does NOT jumped!!!!! Dakota Sanchez walked out of the FCAs and pulled up like a real one.

AIKYA BALAN

DAE HO PARK

UserPostedImage

DAKOTA SANCHEZ

DREW WESTBROOK

UserPostedImage

RUM & COKE

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#16 Posted : 14 May 2017 22:22:08(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Imagine These being posted yesterday ♡
Aliya Rose
UserPostedImage

Barbie Doll

UserPostedImage

Len Phantom

UserPostedImage

Cosma Mendoza
UserPostedImage
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2017(UTC)