logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:01:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

THE FAN CHOICE AWARDS - THE CEREMONY - SSE HYDRO - GLASGOW, SCOTLAND

"LET THE FANDOM BEGIN"

The cameras fade in and we are taken to the huge and beautiful SS HYDRO Arena in Glasgow Scotland. As this is happening "WILD" by "Jessie J" is already blaring over the PA system as the cameras flash around throughout the entire arena, it's officially the start of the FCA's. As the cameras pan throughout the spacious area, many fans are seen screaming and raising their arms in excitement for this anticipated night. As the music continues to blare over the PA system you can hear the screaming fans in attendance as flashing lights make way throughout the arena. Beautiful strobe-lights in assorted colors just add to the beautiful arena with different colors of white, red, blue and other assorted coloring flutter around, just adding to the expensive production values that the Fan Choice Awards presents.

The camera's turn to the large main stage, and a huge FCA - "Let The Fandom Begin" stage prop "statue-like entitiy" that is placed high above the main stage. The prop is massive and is in white and blue, truly paying homage to Scotland. The main stage is typically circular and has a digitally enhanced corridor that is both a screen and serves as separation from the main stage to backstage and is obviously where celebrities will be walking through. The back of the stage is mainly composed of lights thats are fluttering onto the main stage as well, On the right hand side, there is another entrance way, showing that there will be two different ways that celebrities of the FCAs will be entering and leaving the stage. Panning outward to audience view, there a runaway that goes somewhat outward into the crowd, mainly for the seated leveled FCA attendees to get a real look at their favorite celebrities who hit the stage. This runway goes out into the arena where many fans are already screaming in excitement for what is about to happen tonight as the FCA logo appears on the numerous, large screens throughout the venue.
One specifically high above on the ceiling of the SSE Hydro and others placed around the very futuristic-ally themed FCAVI. The camera's pan outward again, and the attendees of the SSE Hydro tonight are instantly taken off guard with pyrotechnics, like every year at the FCA. The fireworks shoot outward and at a safe distance from the main stage, causing an uproar in cheers, getting people in attendance all the more excited for the night to begin. As the music continues to play, the main stage corridor slowly begins to open as the strobe lights begin to slowly move to the main stage, the door slowly opens up and by the time the stage lights reach the main stage and the backing lights are shown. Aaron Styles is standing right in the center of the corridor.

UserPostedImage

"Please welcome your host....AARON STYLES!" is heard and instantly this instantly causes an uproar in cheers at the Fan Choice Awards host is seen for the first time tonight. Styles' name quickly appears on all the PA systems and screens as he stands there with a smile on his face. Looking dapper and very professional, Aaron Styles adorns a dark blue tuxedo, a white formal collar shirt accented with a black tie, dark blue velvet dress shoes and his hair is nicely slicked back and glistening in the lights. As Wild continues to play, Aaron Stands there looking out into the crowd for a few seconds, probably truly taken aback by this moment that he was anticipating and leading up to. Aaron then nods his head along to the music and does a bit of a funny little dance move, to the catchy song playing. That slight movement causes the girls in the crowd to scream instantly, and is surely to be quite gif-able. Seconds pasts and Aaron walks fully out of the corridor and toward the podium that is positioned on the stage. Aaron has a big smile on his face as he walks, with the camera now panning outward as he walks to the stages podium.
When he gets there, he stands there with a smile on his face and as soon as the music starts Aaron holds onto the mic, removing it from the stand. "GLASSSSGOOOOOW!" Aaron yells out the mic excitedly causing the fans to cheer once more. Aaron doesn't waste anytime to say his next words and his positions himself, the camera's move in on him and he looks totally comfortable in his skin as he speaks. "Welcome to the 6th annual Fan... Choice... Awards!" Aaron nods, with a smile as the fans cheer once more as he continues "It's crazy how I went from watching this show as a child, and now I am here standing in this moment with all of you, so please... pardon me I have to get this moment!" Aaron then stops in his track and pulls out his cellphone to take a selfie. When he takes out his phone, he looks into the crowd "Now say cheese...." Aaron smiles as he's about to take the photo and you can here "Cheeeeeese" in unison from fans in the crowd. It's a very cute moment and Austin snaps the photo, before placing his phone down and going back to the mic. "Now.....that, that is done, The FCA's have been around for SIX installments now, that dates all the way back to 2011 and I am excited to be taking on the hosting duties tonight as we dedicate it to all of you who devote your time and energy to support your favorite artists around the world! Aaron smiles "And now, I may not be as epic-ly funny as the amazing Ms Erica Hess who's out there in the crowd tonight looking splendid, or as beautiful as Serenity Scott...but at least I'm wearing a good suit and you've just got the deal!" Aaron laughs picking up the mic and moving around the stage "Tonight, tonight's the night where the fans have their say on who wins what, as it should be. This is the night where the fan wars commence, so tonight....tonight...I see things getting interesting!" The crowd cheers excitedly as Aaron continues "And although we will be giving out numerous awards tonight ...when the dust settles, the real winners are each and every one of you who voted and continuously support your sometimes...problematic, mysterious, or downright 'DIVA' favorites!" Aaron roles his eyes and shakes his head, obviously foreshadowing and getting at the rumors made about him being a diva and calling nonsense on it. Aaron then walks back toward the podium as the lighting gets darker. Aaron sighs as he speaks into the mic "....Now...that we have very adequate lighting, I might as well announce the next person to the stage, because I simply cannot handle all this star power in this building alone. I simply can't." Aaron wipes imaginary sweat from his forehead with a giggle and then continues "She's an extremely talented and a beautiful individual who's known for her hit chat show Real Talk!".. Soon as Aaron mutters "Real Talk", the cheers grow louder. "She's a model, business woman and I hear that she does some singing too...a multi-talented and strong woman that can now add award show host to her impressive resume, everyone give it up for EZRA ALLAN!!!!". The lights darken all around and the FCA arena of the SSE Hydro roars for the co-host as a loud, eclectic instrumental is heard for the co-host to make her entrance. Everyone continues to clap for Ezra as the cameras pan toward the entrance way, smoke filling the stage. Ezra enters the stage looking beautiful in her white gown as she waves to the crowd. She walks right up to Aaron and gives him a short hug before she yells out, "What's Up FCA's?!". The crowd cheers loudly as Ezra continues to talk, "Honestly, I was confused when I heard talented, beautiful, model etc. I mean, am I really good looking?", Ezra winks stright to the camera and then giggles softly. The crowd cheers loudly trying to convince Ezra that she indeed is beautiful. "I'm just kidding, actually though, I'm really busy currently. When I heard that I could host the FCA's though? I stopped everything and made sure that I could be here. The atmosphere in this building is unique and something we will for sure never forget. There's also the fact that the second season of Real Talk will start soon and I'm here to catch some tea!", Ezra giggles again and the crowd can be heard laughing with her. Ezra looks towards Aaron as she waits for him to continue.
"Nah, wait a minute! Y'all ain't on your lonesome tonight, boo-boo!" A familiar voice booms from off-stage. Nobody is in sight but it's obvious that this person is female and has a very distinct Southern accent. Everyone mutters in the audience, wondering what the hell is going on. They were not expecting a surprise counterpart for Aaron and Ezra and now there is a lot of speculation going on. The cameras documenting the event cut to the wings of the stage, which the audience in the building can't see, and broadcast it on huge screens in the arena. All of a sudden Andrea emerges from the wings and a roar of cheers and applauding erupts throughout the three-tiered venue. One thing The Hydro is known for is its outstanding acoustics, making the fanfare seem twice as loud as it echoes and booms throughout. It's a good thing the huge screens show Andrea up close as, from far away, she would look almost unrecognisable to those far from the stage. Not only is she a really short person but her look is totally different to her now iconic "Southern Belle" era style. Rather than wearing her hair short and cropped, it has been pulled back tightly and wildly styled with faux blonde braids and a multicoloured floral headband wrapped around the centre. Her entire outfit follows this throwback "hippie" theme, wearing a large coat covered in fake colourful flowers just like her headband as well as black-based catsuit with bright sequins following the same colour scheme all over it. As she makes her appearance, her latest single "Something For The Fire" blasts throughout the arena. She struts in exaggerated movements and heads over towards Aaron, giving him a kiss on both cheeks, genuinely thankful to be given this opportunity. Andrea whispers something into Aaron's ear but it's inaudible to the audience as her song still plays over it. Andrea was pulled in literally in at the last minute and she isn't even aware if Aaron was informed, it was that hasty. She was literally only there to be in the audience as she is nominated is a few categories. Andrea had no idea that she would go on to co-host the event too! Despite this being all last minute, she does not seem nervous at all. A true entertainment professional. As the music subsides and she's made her greetings to her co-hosts, Andrea turns to the audience and raises her mic once again, "Helllloooo Glasgoooowwww!!! It's so great to see all the stars and sluts from up here. I totally get a better look at all your outfits and can see who's boffing who!!" Andrea laughs and plays with the bottom of her braids. She's known for playing around and not being all that serious with the wild statements she makes.

UserPostedImage

The crowd is completely stunned by Andrea's amazing entrance at this years FCA and is certainly one that could be remembered for years to come. After Andrea enters the stage, the camera's now pan outward to get a full look at the surprising three person hosting line, with Aaron, Ezra and Andrea standing there and glistening under the stage lights. The crowd is completely taken a back but still cheering them on and Aaron picks up his mic. "uh..ANDREA EVERYONE!!" The crowd cheers loudly once more and Aaron continues. "Like I said before, it's the FCA... so there's plenty of surprises that could simply take place at any given moment...and it looks like it's starting already...!" Aaron puts two thumbs up and laughs looking at Andrea who's going to be co-hosting alongside them now. "That was amazing Andrea, thank you for joining us here tonight!"

While Aaron is giving her an introduction, Andrea makes her way over to Ezra, embracing her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. One for female empowerment, she's extremely happy to be sharing the stage with another woman alongside Aaron. "What's up, FCAs!!??" Andrea calls into the microphone before holding it out to the crowd, picking up and amplifying their cheers. Andrea turns to her co-hosts and chuckles, "It's an honor to be part of the show and to be co-hosting with two SNACKS. It's more like a full course MEAL up here! I had no idea I'd be doing this. I got approached by a guy with some good hair as soon as my car arrived and he told me I had to get my backside on stage. Ya girl didn't even get to walk the red carpet because of this so let's make it a good one, Glasgow!!" Andrea hypes up the crowd again before taking off her floral jacket and throwing it off of the stage, causing a frenzy in the audience.

"Oh Girl, you look fire tonight! I bet you guys would have never expected Miss Andrea?!", Ezra made a pause with a smile on her face. She truly admired Andrea and thinks that she's a great woman to work with. "But who was that guy with good hair? I got contacted via facecam by a bald man, and that's really not fair. I have nothing against being bald by the way! I love a good head to rub", Ezra laughs and continues to talk after that joke. She didn't really know if people got the joke and kind of hoped the didn't. That joke just slipped out.
"Tonight is going to be epic guys, there is so much going on right now and you have no idea!! Like, I can't even express with words how good tonight is going to be. Let me say this though, it is a night to remember. I bet $100 that you will not forget tonight! Not literally, You guys better not e-mail me asking for $100.", the audience laughs and Ezra giggles with them softly. "Please make sure to enjoy tonight, okay? Because the show is about to be lit!"

Aaron laughs "It really is because we have an amazing show in store, with performances from some of the very best artists tonight, and some nice shiny awards as well!" The crowd cheers loudly for Andrea, Ezra and Aaron and Aaron waits a few moments before speaking again. "And when I say some of the very best, I really mean it....so put your hands together for.... all three of them join in for this one and they yell into their microphones DOMINIC BROWN!!!! The stage lights dim as Ezra, Aaron and Andrea make their way off the stage.

8:00 - FCA INTRO
8:10 - DOMINIC BROWN
8:20 - BEST BAND GROUP
8:25 - ALIYA ROSE
8:30 - SEXIEST MALE
8:35 - SEXIEST FEMALE
8:40 - ALICIA LENA
8:45 - BEST SINGLE
8:50 - BEST ALBUM
8:55 - ELYAR BLACK
9:00 - FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO
9:05 - KINGS BATTLE
9:20 - BEST PRODUCER
9:25 - BEST RECORD LABEL
9:30 - JOHNNY CARTER
9:35 - BEST FEMALE ARTIST
9:40 - BEST MALE ARTIST
9:45 - JOSHUA GRIMMIE
9:55 - BEST COLLABORATION
10:00 - BEST NEW ARTIST
10:05 - KIDD AMAZE
10:10 - FAVORITE K-POP ACT
10:12 - FAVORITE POP/DANCE SINGLE
10:15 - NEW HEROES SOUNDTRACK AUDIO
10:20 - FAVORITE COUPLE
10:25 - FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS
10:30 - EILIDH
10:35 - FAVORITE ROCK/INDIE ACT
10:40 - FAVORITE ROCK/INDIE SINGLE
10:45 - TISHA JACKSON
10:55 - FAVORITE URBAN ACT (MALE)
11:00 - FAVORITE URBAN ACT (FEMALE)
11:05 - FAVORITE URBAN SINGLE
11:10 - SECRET PERFORMER
11:20 - [i]FAN FAVORITE AWARD

11:30 - RUM & COKE

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:09:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin Nimmo is seen clapping for Aaron, Ezra and Andrea for an epic opening!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#3 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:10:18(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Dominic Brown Live @ Fan Choice Awards VI
May 13, 2017

Dominic patiently waits backstage as the show had already started and an introduction was being made. While waiting he and his dancers pose for a photo to be posted on his social media accounts in attempts to tease his fans about his upcoming performance. Once the photo has been taken, Dominic escapes into his thoughts again. As usual he was somewhat nervous about his performance for today, mostly due to it being his first broadcast public performance since his hiatus over a year ago. Recently he had managed to return to music again with releasing a new song featuring his fiancée, Amy-Jayne, who had arrived with tonight. During the time he was away, he had managed to perform here and there at different events to stay somewhat active in music. However, he mostly shied away from it all during his time away due to his fiancée being pregnant at the time. Since then, they had the birth of their first child together, and Dominic was excited to now being a father. He loved his little girl so much and it made it that more hard to have to return to music again. Still he knew he needed to as for one he had missed it all and two needed to release music for his fans. He was always constantly taking breaks from music, and felt bad for his loyal fans that always wanted new music for him. He hoped to stay active for a while this time as he had so many things that needed to be done. For instance, he needed to definitely put out his next album, along with numerous of other music projects he has planned. Dominic hoped to be active more than ever this year to the point where people will start to get sick of him releasing new music. He felt he owed his fans that much especially the ones that have been with him since the very beginning. He planned release another new song soon as well as releasing another EP this summer with plans of his album coming out in the fall. He had a way of making plans and never delivering but hoped to change that this time around.

Dominic could hear commotion around him suddenly breaking him from his thoughts. He looks around to see that his dancers were getting ready to go out. Now listening carefully he could tell that the introduction was almost over. He takes a deep breath and heads over to where he would be coming out on stage once his performance started. Moments later, he's given the cue and hears his name being announced. Dominic knew that it was now or never and begins to feel mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness. He always put a lot of pressure on himself when it came to anything he did and didn't want to screw anything up today. With his music now starting, the platform that he was on begins to descend down from the ceiling. The building goes pitch black as mISTER_b's 'Offer My Pain,' plays in the background throughout the building. When planning his setlist for his performance, he wanted to perform a mixture of his EDM and Dance-pop songs for the show, which meant that he wasn't going to perform his latest single tonight. He decided to start off with 'Offer My Pain,' because of how slow it is in the beginning before it transform into a more upbeat song. The song was sort of the slowest out of the songs, and he just wanted to start there and hype up the rest of the performance throughout. The lights begin to change now on the stage to show Dominic revealing a shirtless him with silver paint coated on half of his torso and wearing white jeans. He also is wearing white shades on his face to complete his outfit and to also protect his eyes from the bright green laser lights that were to follow. Dominic brings the microphone up to his lips to begin singing the lyrics to the first part of the song, which is much darker than some of his usual work but nonetheless making it a great song still.

UserPostedImage

I saw birds
Kissing dead flowers
I saw dirt
Build up after so many hours

Nothing significant has changed
We kept the same fake plans
But I was immerse in your conflicts
And I had already lost it

Lying beside you
I thought it was for truth
No one taught me to loose
But I’m learning to
Give me back my words
Things you shouldn’t have heard
Let me pour with the rain
Let me offer my pain

Dominic finishes singing the verse first as well as the chorus. The song immediately changes and begins to pick up now as the song goes into a hardcore techno beat during the breakdown. His dancers have made it out on stage by now and are performing a choreographed dance that matches well to the beat. Dominic uses this time as well to step off the platform he was on before when he first appeared on stage, and joins the dancers to dance along with them. As usual, he was an expert at dancing, showing off his many skills and reminding people why he's the best at what he does. The breakdown ends and transitions back to how it first sounded during the first verse.

Dominic is slightly tired now but still has a lot of energy left for the rest of his performance. He begins to sing the lyrics to the second verse before it goes back into the chorus. The chorus, unlike before, is different this time as it has picked up a little. A few seconds later once the chorus has now ended, another breakdown occurs and this time it is different. The breakdown is much louder than the previous one but still exhibiting the same idea as the first. Dominic and his dancers dance to the same routine as before. While he's dancing, he can hear the fans singing along causing him to not be nervous anymore. Not more than a few moments later, the song ends leaving fans to wonder what he will perform next.

UserPostedImage

I saw the dark
Take over the sunny days
I saw the war
Kill me in many ways

You held my heart in your hands
I only had a memory to restrain
And I still offered my love for you
I was drowning into you

Lying beside you
I thought it was for truth
No one taught me to loose
But I’m learning to
Give me back my words
Things you shouldn’t have heard
Let me pour with the rain
Let me offer my pain

Now that the first song of his performance was finished, the music easily begins to transition into the next song of the night. The beat for 'Work It Out,' begins to play next causing the fans to break out into a louder cheer, indicating that the song was one of their favorites. It happens to be one of Dominic's favorites as well as he had managed to perform it the last time he was here. In his eyes, the song was one of his best work, and he always took pleasure in performing it whenever he could.

Dominic walks towards the edge of the stage closer to the where the fans were. He could feel some of then tugging and reaching for him but tried not to let it distract him. He holds the microphone up to this lips and begins to sing the first part of the song. While he sings, the dancers dance behind him up on a higher part of the stage. Meanwhile, the first part of the song ends, and transitions now into the chorus. As he sings, he could hear his fans becoming louder causing him to smile. He moves about on stage jumping up and down.

UserPostedImage

You left me drowning in the dark abyss
I call for you to come and ease the pain
Don't understand why would you say those things
You knew that I came attached with so many strings
You keep pulling me towards the ledge
Thinking that, it was all in vain
Before you take all your love far away
I want to work it out...

Work it out, work it out, work it out
I want to work it out
Work it out, work it out
I want to work it out

Since Dominic was pressed for time and was given only 10 minutes to perform, he wasn't really able to perform the entirety of songs. Unlike the first song he opened with, which was short to begin with, he had to sing parts of the remaining songs he had left to perform. After the chorus has ended, the song goes into a beat break, which happened to be his favorite part of the song. Just as before he and his dancers dance to a choreographed routine. The fans seemed to enjoy watching him dance, making it a great experience for everyone.

The beat break ends and he skips over the second verse. Dominic comes to the center of the stage again leaving his dancers to dance behind him. He holds up his microphone again to sing the bridge of the song. When that ends, the song once again comes back around to the chorus giving the fans a chance to sing it again. Dominic continues singing along with them before the last beat break happens. He dances one last time with his dancers for this part of his performance right before the song ends and transitions into the next.

UserPostedImage

I love your body and girl you're all that I think of
You're the only one that I'm simply into
I want you so badly
stuck on replay, just staying drunk
Hoping that you feel it too

You keep pulling me towards the ledge
Thinking that, it was all in vain
Before you take all your love far away
I want to work it out

A tribal/dance influenced beat begins to play throughout the building as 'Tell Me Where It Hurts' begins to play now. The lightening on the stage changes now with colorful lights shining down across it. It had been a long time since Dominic performed the song anywhere at all. The song was one of his successful songs and featured one of his good friends Jennifer Wellington. She happened to be in attendance tonight but wouldn't be helping him with singing her parts.

Similar to how he performed the previous song, he would be making the song very short as time was of the essence. Dominic brings the microphone up to his lips to begin singing the first verse. The song is a duet between himself and Jennifer and though she isn't on stage with him, her background vocals can still be heard as the music plays and Dominic sings. The chorus follows soon after and Dominic begins to sing it as well. By now his dancers a new set of his dancers were on stage now but still having the same appearance as the others before them. Dominic joins them as the lightening becomes very bright illuminating the stage with colorful lights. He dances in the center of them to a choreographed routine.

UserPostedImage

When you were laying there and I picked you up
Up off your face, face
You forgot how to love but I can teach you
Everything, everything
And here we are right after vicious cycles, hoping to rebuild
Just put your trust in me like you wanna, I'll be your shield

Tell me where it hurts (it hurts)
Don't treat me like I'm the one who left you hurt (left you hurt)
Tell me where it hurts (it hurts)
Just don't treat me like I'm the one who left you hurt

Once the chorus ends, immediately the song goes into the bridge with Dominic skipping over the second verse to save time. He breaks away from his dancers letting them do their own thing now in the background. He comes again towards the front of the stage moving up and down it now while he sings the bridge.

He could see on the fans in the front that they were having a great time and that made him very happy. It was always a goal of his each time he performed to provide his fans with an amazing performance from him. Several minutes later, the bridge comes to an end and Dominic now begins to sing the lyrics to the chorus one final time. He also returns to link up with his dancers and dancing to a choreographed routine, which like before included several moves from him and his dancers doing flips and handstands.

UserPostedImage

It's not your fault, it's not your fault
You wear your heart on your sleeve
You wear your heart on your sleeve

Tell me where it hurts (it hurts)(You wear your heart on your sleeve)
Don't treat me like I'm the one who left you hurt
Don't treat me like I'm the one who left you hurt

The music transitions into the last song of the night as the electro house influenced sound begins to play across the building. The fans begin to cheer loudly knowing exactly which song is now playing. The lightening changes again as well now to fit the mood of the song but also keeping with the theme of bright colorful lights as before. Dominic holds up his microphone to begin singing the first verse of the song. He enjoyed singing this song and wanted to save it as the last song he performed during his performance. Mostly due to the fast that it was the most recent out of all the songs. Unbeknownst to anyone that mind have noticed, he chose the order of the songs based on the order in which they were released, starting with 'Offer My Pain,' because it was the first to be released, to now 'Now Or Never,' because of it clearly being the last to be released based on the order of the other songs.

The music rapidly changes becoming louder now as it goes into the chorus now. Dominic walks over to where his dancers are as he sings the lyrics to the chorus. He and his dancers begin to dance to a new choreographed routine which was different from all the other songs he had performed tonight. After the chorus is finished, Dominic puts his microphone down to his side as the song now transitions into a loud breakdown. Dominic continues to dance along with his dancers just like he had done previously during the chorus.

UserPostedImage

I open my heart to you, lay it on the line
You tell me you need more time girl, I give you some space
I wait a while to hear from you, until you let me know
I can't help but want to be girl, next to you
You're the one I want and it's getting hard to be just friends with you
It's now or never for you to choose and say just what you wanna do

I can't be without you a second longer
Now or never, no more waiting for you
(Now or never, no more waiting for you)

Dominic was now very tired and sweaty as all the dancing had taken a toll on his body but with his performance being almost over he hangs in there a little longer, giving it his all. The song transitions into the bridge since he was almost out of time. He could see the warning time displayed off in front of him and knew that he had just a few remaining minutes left to end his performance just right. He brings his microphone back up to his lips and begins to singe the bridge. Dominic goes over to the edge of the stage to be closer to the audience. Right way they hold their hands up waving them around in an effort to be seen and try to grab hold of him. He remains focus on his performance, however, but manages to look down and glance at some of their faces. When the bridge part of the song is now complete, he gathers more momentum, joining his dancers to do a final choreographed routine with them.

He begins to sing the lyrics to the chorus one last time until the beat plays out. When the song has ended, the stage grows somewhat darker than before, but manages to still show Dominic standing in the center of the stage now. His mic is now gone, as he handed it off to one of his dancers. Dominic stands in a pose looking up at the ceiling while the fans are cheering for him. He has a moment to take it all in and enjoys the screams of the fans letting him know that they loved his performance. He stands there another few seconds before the stage lightening grows darker and a spotlight and lightening directs the audience to another stage where the first award will be presented. Dominic uses this time to start walking backstage. Once in the back, he's handed a towel and water to as he goes to his dressing room to spend some time there before joining up with his fiancee again back at his seat.

UserPostedImage

I want you as mine for eternity
You don't have to worry, falling so hard just for you
My love for you runs on forever
You need someone better, hope you take a chance on me

(Now or never, no more waiting for you)

Setlist:
mISTER_b (feat. Dominic Brown) - Offer My Pain
Dominic Brown (feat. The Wolverines) - Work It Out
Dominic Brown (feat. Jennifer Wellington) - Tell Me Where It Hurts
Dominic Brown - Now or Never
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:13:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Any claps as her man Dominic performs, she was so proud of him even if his done this a million times.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:15:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cassie Valentine is seen screaming "WOOOOOOO!" with a smile on her face for her longtime friend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:18:03(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
camera pans to see erich hess looking utterly petrified at what he just saw. he is trying to back out of the seat and is frantically using an inhaler. which more than likely isnt his.

erica,karoliena,and gretchen are sitting together and clapping for dominic.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline Read hard  
#7 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:21:20(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter: What a performance!
The Bitch: You look like an idiot with that mask on, Peter. The performance was alright.
thanks 2 users thanked Read hard for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:21:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Dakota Sanchez elegantly struts to the front of the stage, dazzling the crowd with her shimmering gown. The audience claps at her beauty and Dakota lets them. Softly brushing the leftovers of her messy bun behind her right ear, the actress turned supermodel turned singer is serving face cleavage and just an overall LOOK. A well deserved round of applause, indeed. Once the venue is quiet, Dakota brings the microphone to her matte lips.

"From Death Metal to Chart-Chasing Pop. Past-Blue-Ribbon & Beats all the way to cringey Acapella covers. Over the river and through the woods, Groups. Are. Everywhere! They are omnipresent, they are ubiquitous, and we all stan about 3 of them. What is their secret? There's a member for everyone! You come for the bops and leave because your bias didn't get enough cameos in the video." The audience laughs, relating to the true statement.

"It's crazy, honestly. There's SO many of them and we just allow it. You know what? I'm gonna make my own group. Me, Rum and Lotus; we're gonna call ourselves 'LDR' and get in a lengthy court battle with Lana Del Rey, take all of her coins in the lawsuit and immediately disband." The crowd cheers for the planning of the ultimate scam. Rum can be heard in the background, screaming loudly in the audience. "ICONIC! TRULY!" Rum shouts at the top of her lungs. This makes everyone break out into a laugh.

"Truly, honestly." Dakota says, blowing a kiss to her cousin. "Men and women from all across the globe being talented.... TOGETHER. You know what they say, a strong warrior can take on any king but a united army can take on the world. Here are your nominees for Best Group/Band."

Weekend
LUSH
Rum & Coke

"Ughhhh, they're all so great, I don't know who's gonna get it!!" Dakota says as she excitedly tears open the envelope in her hand. "And the award for Best Group goes to.................!"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Read hard on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:23:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn and Bilal are seated at the same table, putting these rumours of a "feud" between the band to rest. These two are here representing the band, the label as well as potentially collecting awards themselves. Dustyn is also presenting one later in the show. Oscar, Riley and Scott could not attend tonight. They chuckle as Andrea makes her surprise entrance but Billy can't help feel a little on edge about it all.

Mercedes claps and cheers for Dominic, being a fan of his music for the longest time.

Meanwhile, Lincoln sits at the front and is terrified as Dominic performs. He's wondering what the hell happened to the poor guy's skin and doesn't know if he should be worrying about him or fearing him as he could be some sort of cyborg.

Edited by user 14 May 2017 05:32:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#10 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:26:19(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy sat and waited for Dominic to come sit back down in his seat.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:27:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Dennis claps for Rum & Coke, while Jerry gives a shady clap. Probably wanting the award to go to Weekend.

"Hmmm...." Jerry says to himself as he sits there with Dennis. Christopher and Brian are no where to be found.

BYS are seen taking up nearly ten seats at the FCA. They all seem to to be intrigued by whatever is going on, despite the language barrier.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:27:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Kidd Smiles and claps at Rum and Coke winning the award.

YoungHood is with Tisha and he also claps for the winners

Chris is at the bar getting his drinks after see poo peter in costume.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 15/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:31:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica and gretchen are ....very interested in dakota's presenting. their admiration of the goods is broken when weekend loses.

erica:oh shit!

Gretchen: the end is nigh,hitomi. i say we grab two of each animal and build an ark.

erica: there's no time! the seventh seal is broken!!!

gretchen:im pretty sure our biblical timelines are way off.

erica: like i would know.i was raised buddhist
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:31:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Ezra walks on stage, looking beautiful in her dress and definitely excited as it can be seen with her big smile. "That was such a great Performance!", Ezra claps again with the audience waiting for her to continue. "Well, It's time for some eye candy ~", Ezra giggles and goes a whole octave higher when she rolls candy out of her tongue.

"It's save to say that we have some incredibly good looking men in the industry and it's not really easy to say who's looking better but every time we do this show we give you, the fans, the chance to vote! With a whole list of men, making us feel soft and warm, of course for some us hard - you get the point. What I'm trying to say is, that a bunch of guys nominated for the award 'Sexiest Male'.", Ezra chuckles softly, she's a little nervous which lead to her speaking the whole time without getting to the point as she looks at Andrea.

Andrea turns to the camera and smiles, looking rather relaxed and at home as she takes over from her co-host who is seemingly nervous. "Some say that looks aren't everything but here, tonight, they totally do. We are a shallow bunch, y'all!" Andrea giggles and inches closer to Ezra, putting her free arm around her waist as a way of showing her some support. "You all have your crushes, your imaginary husbands, the posters that you kiss goodnight and tonight we crown The Ultimate Bae out of this fine bunch. There are some fine men out there but you guys have narrowed it down and chosen your cream of the crop. They're all slabs of lean beef with great hair products!" The camera cuts to the audience who are chuckling along with her. A few of the handsome men nominated appear briefly on the big screen. "Just looking over the list and I can proudly say that I'm very familiar with some of the sexiest males in the industry...and their brothers." Andrea winks and immediately, the camera cuts to Bilal Holmes yet again. The joke being that he is Andrea's ex and both of his brothers are in the category too. He appears to have a good sense of humour about it and laughs while closing his eyes and face-palming.

Ezra confidently looks to the camera and continues to speak, "and the nominees for "Sexiest Male" are.."

Bilal Holmes
Sayyid Khan
Kato
Dennis Shaw
Erich Hess
Dae Ho Park
Martin Skye
Deneil Khan
Elyar Black
Dominic Brown

After the nominees are announced, the camera goes back to Ezra and Andrea who holds the envelope with the winner in her hand. "Oh wow! This is definitely a tough list to choose from. But the fans have chosen a winner and I'm ready to announce the winner.",

Andrea adjusts the chest area of her outfit in an overly dramatic and comedic way, making sure everything is sitting where it should. "I'm totally ready too, honey!" A ripple of laughter can be heard throughout the audience but it seems reserved as not many people are sure if this event is supposed to be taken seriously or lightheartedly. Aaron and Ezra remain somewhat straight and professional whenever they are on the mic but Andrea often provides a comedic relief. "Oh, this award is just so beautifully designed, I can't wait for a sexy man to come up here so I can give it to him. Although, looking at the names on this list, I may have already given it to him..." Andrea covers her mouth after her dirty joke, although there is still some truth to it as she has been involved with Bilal Holmes. She blushes after her remark and rests her mic down, allowing Ezra to continue with the presentation.

Ezra opens the envelope and smirks seeing the winner. "He's definitely hot, I can tell why everybody choose him! Anyway, the winner is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#15 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:31:42(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Dominic finishes up backstage and comes back out to find his seat next to Amy.
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#16 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:32:13(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter walks up to Chris hoping to get free drinks.
The Bitch sits there hoping that Poo Peter looking like an ass might boost the Read Hards' single sales.
Gory I. Lids thought the opening performance was depressing and would've preferred Joy Division.
Robin and Idoo just drink their drinks and enjoy the show.
thanks 1 user thanked Read hard for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:34:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry has had enough. He stands up and yells out. "DID THIS BITCH JUST CALL MY MAN HOT?"

He says laughing and throwing everyone off for a bit. He's pretending to be mad and people will probably think he is, but he's simply poking fun.

Dennis pulls Jerry back down in his seat. "You're crazy!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#18 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:34:52(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Chaelin is enjoying the show so far, but wishes her boyfriend Riley could be here. She dances and shouts to Dominic Browns performance and applaudes to every Award announcement and win.

Medina on the other hand felt a little ill, which was the reason why she canceled her FCA performance. A team member of hers sat next to her incase she needed to leave the venue due to being to ill. So far she enjoyed the first performance of the night, and had a good laugh when Andrea came out.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#19 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:35:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Dominic finishes up backstage and comes back out to find his seat next to Amy.

Amy kisses Dominic as he sat back down. "You did amazing baby"
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#20 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:36:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris Looks at Poo Peter sighs and hands him a drink. "I would like to say something but damn I like your outfit and your music," he said.

Kyle from BYS is with the group talking about this being the first award show of being in a group.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage