logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#121 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:53:22(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy smirks. "Let's go then babe".

Elyar frowns. "It does take a lot to excite me sometimes, why should I apologise you probably feel the same way I do so go write about how much of an ass hole I am".

Dominic smiles and stands up. He grabs her hand to help her stand before leaving with her to go home earlier than he normally would have.

Lexi becomes frustrated with him as he wasn't listening to her at all and she knew that he was never going to man up and apologize for what he did tonight. Without saying another word, she storms off no longer wanting to talk to him.

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#122 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:55:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

When Lotus' name is called by the announcers, a rush of cheers begin to shake the venue. They only get louder when with a carefree smirk, Lotus casually struts out to center stage, rocking a curly pixie cut and wearing a pinstriped vest suit, sans the undershirt. The sexy outfit​ really exposes all of the fans in the crowd, everyone out there feeling the look. Lotus shoots flirty winks to the audience, patiently waiting for everyone to simmer down. Eventually, they do. Lotus looks at the crowd playfully, furrowing her brow. She raises the microphone to her mouth.

UserPostedImage

"Who told y'all to stop cheering?" She asks in a thick New Jersey accent. Fans immediately begin yelling again, living for her attitude. She laughs and jokingly hushes them, the fans hushing each other because they badly want to hear what she has to say.

"The lyrics, the beat, the beef, the attitude....don't you just love Hip Hop? Urban music is the voice of a generation and in a time like this, I think we ALL have something to say. 2017 has been an... interesting year for male rappers. We almost lost 2 and the rest are still a mess." Everyone, including Lotus, chuckles lightly. "Despite their rigid personal lives, these boys always come out of nowhere with amazing music. They never fail us so I can't help it, I'm giving them their props." Lotus lightly claps and nods in approval. The crowd briefly joins her. "There's a lot of great male rappers but tonight, only one can win Best Urban Male. Give it up for the nominees!"

Payton
Deneil
Drew Westbrook
Dominic Brown
Kidd Amaze

Lotus grins at the camera, taking the card out the envelope in her hand. "And the Fan's Choice Award goes to..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#123 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:57:40(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny goes wild when he sees Tisha on stage! He loves and admires her so much!
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#124 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:58:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Dominic smiles and stands up. He grabs her hand to help her stand before leaving with her to go home earlier than he normally would have.

Lexi becomes frustrated with him as he wasn't listening to her at all and she knew that he was never going to man up and apologize for what he did tonight. Without saying another word, she storms off no longer wanting to talk to him.

Elyar grabs Lexi by her arm. "Wait look, your right it was wrong of me to throw shade at you like that but it's just a song about my feelings."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#125 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:58:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica laughs while hiding her head in her hands

erica: god dammit.

gretchen claps and eventually uses one of ericas hands to clap with.

erica and gretchen :gooooooo mariko.

the camera eventually does find mariko. she is stuffing cherries in her mouth and waves to the camera.

the tisha performance was so impressive,erich hess woke from his stupor and nodded.
erich:thats what im talking about.

he then promptly nods back off.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#126 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:03:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy screws his face up when Tisha takes to the stage. He doesn't have a problem with the music or her talents...but she's not exactly a friend of the family so as far as he's concerned, she can get in the bin. DISGUSTING.

Mercedes whistles and applauds for Tisha whilst working on her fourth cocktail and in the arms of a sugar daddy who probably has about six months left. She also cheers for Dominic's win, thinking that it was truly well deserved.

Dustyn scurries around, trying to find Erich or someone who is willing to keep him safe from Billy.

Joshua sighs and rests his head on Johnny's shoulder, just happy to be here with him after such a rollercoaster night. He holds his boyfriend's hand like a substitute for a kiss as he can't do that right now due to his lip being swollen. "Love you, man."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
#127 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:03:31(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Elyar grabs Lexi by her arm. "Wait look, your right it was wrong of me to throw shade at you like that but it's just a song about my feelings."

Lexi stops and turns around to look at him now. She was hurt that he would think that about her. "I'm not a gold digger Elyar and it's really rude of you to think that. How could you say those things?"

Dominic learns that he won Best Male Urban artist and heads up to the stage to accept his award.

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#128 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:07:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Kidd stands up and cheers for Dominic winning the urban award that was well deserved.

Young stood and cheered for Tisha performance " Murder that shit,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#129 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:07:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Drew is SHOOK.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#130 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:08:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Lexi stops and turns around to look at him now. She was hurt that he would think that about her. "I'm not a gold digger Elyar and it's really rude of you to think that. How could you say those things?"

Dominic learns that he won Best Male Urban artist and heads up to the stage to accept his award.

Elyar sighs. "I know your not a gold digger I was just angry when I wrote this song pretty sure you could write so nasty stuff about me too"

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#131 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:08:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Ezra stands in the middle of the stage, smiling brightly and waiting for the crowd to calm down. "We are sadly coming closer and closer towards the end of the show, but don't let that get you down! We also have still lots of great things to come. I for example, am ready to announce the winner for Favorite Urban Single. Before we announce the Winner though, we have to announce the Nominees!", she smiles brightly again. "The Urban Category is so big and has such huge influence on todays music. The impact on Radio, the impact on YouTube and the impact overall is undeniable. Urban Music is everywhere and these songs I will announce have been huge!" Ezra softly plays with her own hair as she continues to speak, "I love Urban Music. If I ever get to release music, It will have huge urban influences. That's because I enjoy it so much! I think I'm talking too much", Ezra laughs as she realises that she's been talking without getting to the point. The point of announcing the nominees. "Anyways, I will now announce the nominees for Favorite Urban Single"

"The Nominees for Favorite Urban Single are:
Andrea Feat. Bilal Holmes - "Something For The Fire"
Cassie Valentine - "Hurt" (feat. Drew Westbrook)
Rum & Coke - "5$ Words"
Payton - "At The Top" (feat. Kidd Amaze & Matt Young
Stephanie Fierce - "Running On Fumes" (feat. Lotus)"

"You guys have voted and decided which one should win. Each song has been played lots by Radio, has impacted charts and made our days enjoyable with great music.", Ezra opens her envelope and announces the winner.
"The winner for Favorite Urban Single is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#132 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:09:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica finally gives in and sits on gretchens lap. the two look at each other in shock when kidd doesnt win,but its dominic!
they clap anyways as they cant find fault with dominic. his performance earlier was very spiffy.

gretchen: she has cool tattoos. that lotus girl.

erica: does she have a lotus tattoo? if not,what a missed chance.

erich pulls himself back to his seat.

karoliena: there is a condom stuck to your back.

erich: really?! gross..it'll have to fall off on it's own. im not touching it.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
#133 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:10:50(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Elyar sighs. "I know your not a gold digger I was just angry when I wrote this song pretty sure you could write so nasty stuff about me too"

"I could but I'm not trying to stoop to that level unlike you. I have better things to write about."

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#134 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:17:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"I could but I'm not trying to stoop to that level unlike you. I have better things to write about."

Elyar frowns. "Rub it in face that you have someone and I don't Lexi that's real mature"

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#135 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:17:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

SECRET PERFORMER - FAN CHOICE AWARDS - MAY 13TH, 2017

When the segment starts all lights go completely dark in the SSE HYDRO, it just adds to the wondrous suspense of this mystery, "surprise", performer that was announced months before. Simply, no one knows who it could possibly be the performer here tonight and that's what makes everything just as suspenseful. This causes a load of cheers from the crowd that blares throughout the Hydro as people simply do not know who could be appearing. The arena is now just pitch black, no one can see a thing as there's nothing else that's hears aside from loud cheers as fans just don't know who could be. It must be about 20 seconds that seem like almost a lifetime until bright lights start fluttering around the SSE Hydro. No one still knows who this could possibly be but it causes more cheer. However, more seconds pass and suddenly a huge name pops up on the screens with a picture.

"SUZIE"

This was Suzie's first live performance in over two years and of course she was ready to get out on stage and give all that she can give. The pop princess was pitched to make a comeback for the FCA last minute and couldn't refuse the offer. The crowd simply sounds shocked and there is a mixed reaction, mostly of cheers. Some people catch camera angles of people in the crowd that don't look too pleased to see Suzie's name, some people and laughing and some people completely cheering and losing their mind for Suzie. Suddenly, Suzie was one of the most anticipated acts of the night and she knew it. She had been rehearsing for weeks leading up to this moment where she can give not only a fresh, sexy but quite nostalgic performance based on a few of her hits that she seemed to churn out surprisingly. Standing under the stage, Suzie didn't feel any nervousness as she knew she was about to rock this performance. as the crowd

UserPostedImage

The fact that the crowd was hot on her arrival was making her even more confident and she spent like entire night pumping herself up. She knew so many people were watching this including her man, Jordan. Suzie stood at the bottom of the stage that was going to lift her up onto the stage. Suzie was wearing an interesting white top, a black bottom with a sheer-like accessory and her blonde hair was flowing down. At this point, Suzie backing singers are already risen onto the stage with a cinematic instrumental, the same for her backing singers as well as these lights continue to flutter around are in place and the crowd is heard loudly. Suddenly, a never before heard song starts to place, it's a tropical song that sounds perfect for the weather heating up. The song is nice and soft, and has a reggae vibe to it. The song "Like A Waterfall.... explores the genre's of pop and reggae music and has an edgy intro vibe to it with the reggae driven sounds of pop which is heard in the track as well. The song has a quite a long intro, giving us synths, and reggae beats softly over the baseline as the crowd awaits the appearance of Suzie. At this point her dancers looking down.

Finally, Suzie moves up through the stage from a machine that accelerates her upwards the lights are still bright and fluttering and she stands in the center, but in the middle of her dancers who somewhat cover her. Suzie looks into the crowd and the crowd goes even louder at her arrival. She has the microphone down and her eyes closed and then finally she picks up the mic letting go of her edgy, strong and confident voice that people have been waiting to hear to hear for such a long time. Suzie starts walking slowly, dragging her feet in a sexy way, where she sings the first few words of the song, then stops for the beat to continue for the snippet of her soft, mature new single that shows in the sounds of her music.

After that, Suzie sings the opening lines of the song that sound absolultely perfect, almost identical to what would be the studio verse of the song. Suzie "sings" away singing over the soft and reggae driven sound powerfully about how she is in love with an individual and how their love falls from above. The song is extremely romantic and truly different for Suzie who people are use to making songs about sex and other controversial subjects, this song alone makes it seem like Suzie is maturing as an artist and having this song come out as the first for Suzie's new music snippet was risky but smart as the song is extremely catchy, and different for the Swedish princess. Suzie doesn't do much choreography in this opening number since it's really an intro but when the bridge comes she swings her heard from left to right with hair flips and her dancers dance on beat around her as the lights move around the SSE Hydro.

UserPostedImage

Like a waterfall our love falls from above,
Every drop of water showers you with love,
The water shines like sparkles in your eyes,
And the way you have me feeling is no surprise,
Yeah it is no surprise.

We could fly around the world and even fly to the moon,
We could have the time of our lives on our perfect honeymoon,
I would fly you to the sky and then back again,
You could be my superman and would be your lois lane,
And I would catch you if you started to fall,
I would never hurt you cause after all..

Sounds like:

After the first verse in the snippet throws her hands up for the instrumentation part of the performance and then "sings" out for about seconds of uplifting vibe of the song, where the chorus is sung one more time and then Suzie makes her way back to the back of the stage as the song ends slowly ends. When the song ends the crowd goes wild and Suzie stops for a second and looks direcltly in the crowd. Say what you want about Suzie but her stage presence is something else! Suzie just looks into the crowd as they cheer when the song subsides. Seconds pass as her dancers change their positioning. Suzie has an evil smile on her face as she picks up the mic. "I'm BACK!" Suzie says instantly as she stomps seductively to another part of the stage.

The lights in the arena escalate some more and Suzie stands brightly on stage for the next song. She holds her arms out wearing her quite suggestive, but slightly respectful outfit as the crowd scream in cheer from the site of Suzie. She looks deeply into the crowd holding as the opening sounds of Burn Away is heard. The aggressive pounding beat is heard, blaring throughout the arena as the stage begins feeling up with smoke. More of Suzie's dancers start strutting out the the stage as Suzie's electro pop smash hits extended opening sound are heard. Suzie stills stands there with her arms out for this very triumphant like opening and finally once all of Suzie's dancers walk out onto the stage, Suzie sings out as the backing beat lays nicely behind her voice as her nasally vocals sing over the track as she sings into the mic, this time Suzie is singing somewhat live.

UserPostedImage

Judgers judge
Haters hate
In this fickle world
We make our own fate

The dirty looks and negativity
Have become too common
It’s no surprise to me

Judgers will judge
Haters will hate
In this fickle world
We make our own fate

Suzie looks confident as she sings each word accordingly as the beat moves through the beginning of the song for a few seconds that then makes a helicopter like, rising sound, following that Suzie's over confident, edgy vocals supported by backing track are heard slicked with some auto-tune, "singing" behind this brilliant production number she ad libs behind the track, as she's singing Judgers judge| Haters hate| In this fickle world| We make our own fate Suzie sings out as she continues to bring on her next lines, the backup dancers do a quick paced dance routine as Suzie holds the mic to her face. She then joins in for the routine, with a burst of energy Suzie, she then throws her hands in the air. Her fans in the audience cheer loudly as Suzie holds her arms up with confident delivery. She brings the next lines out for the continuation of this performance, she then continues to bring her vocals to the next lines of the tracks that are approaching.

The fans cheer and Suzie stands there passing her mic to one of her backup dancers so she does an intense dance number during for the beginning of Burn Away. Despite what people say about her, Suzie has this facial expression on her face, as if she's singing to all the people who speak badly about her, showing just how strong she is despite what people have to say about her, you could see the confidence on her face. As the The backing track sounds as if it's rising behind Suzie's vocals, song breaks into a euphoric pop liftoff that sounds futuristic even better because the speakers in the arena are blaring loudly with lilting synths and digital processing that compliments Suzie's voice. With this futuristic backing beat sailing across the track the beat continues to move slow as the hook begins to lightly tap through the system. Suzie nasally syncing the chorus and the next verse standing center stage, moving about in different dance moves along with her backup dancers. Suzie's dancers move closer to her as Suzie moves around slowly, moving along with this euphoric slow manner of the chorus of the song.

The haters wish I’d burn away
But I gotta to tell you that I’m here to stay
The haters wish I’d burn so fast
They thought this success wouldn’t last
I’ve proved you wrong
No matter what you’d say
There’s no chance
That I’ll ever burn away

With the futuristic backing beat sailing across the track and Suzie nasally singing the very memorable chorus The haters wish I’d burn away|But I gotta to tell you that I’m here to stay|The haters wish I’d burn so fast|They thought this success wouldn’t last|I’ve proved you wrong|No matter what you’d say|There’s no chance|That I’ll ever burn away, she says the last line strongly as she sneers the words without singing so it stands out to the listener that there is no way she will burn away. She looks deeply into the crowd as you can hear the people in the crowd screaming. The medium in speed dance moves go along perfectly with the manner of the chorus and Suzie's backup dancers dressed in odd attires, keep up with her as they do these dance moves.

I ain’t going nowhere
No matter what gets said
No matter how much hate comes my way
I ain’t hanging from a thread

As the chorus fades away, the verse returns to that aggressive backing beat that was heard at the beginning of the track, as Suzie returns to the next verse of the track. She possesses this brash cockiness that compliments her bleak vocals as the backing track roars on with Suzie's cat like vocals behind it. Suzie does more dance moves along with her dancers, still maintaining that confident posture, elegant look.

Just say what you want
Do what you please
I ain’t going nowhere
You won’t bring me to my knees

I’ve proved you wrong
No matter what you’d say
There’s no chance
That I’ll ever burn away

The tracks unrelenting beat, breaks down for the next chorus once again, showing that futuristic, euphoric beat that might just become your guilty pleasure and grow on you as she sings the chorus once again however. Suzie does the slow, moves that she did earlier in the performance. She shows a smile on her face as the crowd pops in cheer once again as the chorus begins to fade out again, it doesn't exactly fade, the track sounds like it rising again with this beat as Suzie says the lines once again There’s no chance| That I’ll ever burn away. Slowly begins to break into a surprising dubstep break down, which may totally take you by surprise. She sings it sexily with even more digital backup. The breakout oozes across the track with Suzie still performing. The lights in the gig arena start going wild as Suzie and her dancers break into a massive high energy dance routine. This is obviously a favorite of the crowds as the entire crowd starts cheering for her as she dances the steps perfectly.

Burn, burn, burn away
Don’t you realize, I’m here to stay
Burn, burn, burn away
Burn, burn, burn away
Don’t you realize, I’m here to stay

As the dub breakdown fades away as the synths take over, bringing us to the chorus as the tempo is cracked a bit higher. She sings her way throughout the last chorus that incorporates some euro rave synths, it sounds even more powerful blaring over the sound system. The crowd goes into a surprising cheer as some might just think Suzie could be quite the performer.

I’ve proved you wrong
No matter what you’d say
There’s no chance
That I’ll ever burn away
(2x)

Suzie then makes her back up to where she started the performance as the song comes to an halting end with Suzie's dancers following her. Suzie turns around, and the people

UserPostedImage

The lights in the arena flutter once again as "Dance With The Queen" starts rumbling up throughout the FCA arena. This track which was also one of Suzie's noticeable hits will definitely create some nostalgia. Suzie stands where she started this performance off as the performance starts off right away. The swooshing noise is heard of this new single off of Suzie's "Rise Above" with fizzing synths and a slow, pounding backing beat that rides throughout the beginning of the track that is then picked up as computerized cymbals burst onto the track that make the beginning of the track. Suzie stands there with a smile on her face for a few seconds as the the beat slows down as Suzie's finally brings her voice into the mic. The backing tracks aids Suzie as her studio voice is echoed with layers, as she holds this seductive manner in her voice and kitten like grown as she sings looking into the crowd. Her dancers, some below her on the actual stage, and a few next to this risen stage that Suzie is standing on, dance around her.

I walk into this dark room and I see those heads turnin'
It's so good down here I feel the fire deep inside me burnin'
But you want more, than just to drink me with those eyes
I'm on the next floor, but boy you know I'd give you some highs,
You see I'm at the bar downin' shots, it's like I'm gon' drown,
Do you want me on my knees? You know I'll never go down

Suzie sexily sings about, and moves to the center stage, breaking into a dance routine with her dancers. The beat moves behind her and she starts dancing harder sounds, the beat rises and then bursts into a incredibly catchy hook instrumental as the beat continues to rise, after a few seconds of the instrumental, Suzie moves her hips around according to the beats speed almost perfectly with her dancers flipping around the stage as the the songs bursts into a dubstep like chorus that adds in all the previous vocals not to mention as the beat relentlessly makes it presence known the track with electric guitars adding and Suzie sings the chorus of this hit song.

You wanna dance with the queen, d-d-dance with the queen,
I push my hips close to yours and feel you moving in between
You gonna beg me, please me, tell you that you need me,
But I don't wanna see you drop right down on your knee,
Everybody's watching as I'm grinding to to the beat,
I see your eyes on the prize as you grovel at my feet.
Dance with the queen, I'm your mother fuckin' queen
I'm gonna make you blow, yeah we'll be makin' a scene.

UserPostedImage

Suzie still possesses this sexy growl in her voice mixed with the production blaring over the system that her fans in the crowd dancing. She sings about being on a dancefloor and engaging in an over the top suggestive dance with this guy on the dance floor. Suzie keeps this overly sexy prowress on with her over the top outfit as she walks around the stage as the beat slowly fades out with only the synths bringing us to the next verse. The beats then pick up faster as Suzie starts singing the next verse of the track standing in center stage

I feel the beat calling me into the middle of the dancefloor/
Your eyes are washin' over me, like you wantin' some more/
You say you danced with your princess, you fought with the king,
But I ain't gonna give it up when all you want is my bling.
I'm swaying to the sounds and I can see your brow sweating,
But boy you better understand that this is all you'll be getting

UserPostedImage

Suzie's male dancers move to the side as she breaks into a sexy dance routine with her female dancers that have to do with her feeling her thighs up and down and doing hair flips. The chorus fades out as the girls join Suzie as they continue to dance. Suzie's begins singing the next verse of the track. The crowd is still cheering and Suzie looks more confident then ever as she continues to sing the next lines of this song behind the synths and aggressive backing beat.

I'm like your royalty, boy you push me up me a throne,
And when I look down, oooh you know I see how you've grown,
But I'm not! Im! Pressed! Oooh No No No
You'll never see your queen undress, hey hey it's time to go.
No you can't dance with your queen,
not when I'm wearing my crown
Keep your hands free from my scene,
Or I'll be takin' you down.
Dance with the Queen, D-d-d-dance with the queen,
you'll never never dance with your queen
Not when I'm wearin' my crown.

After she sings those lines with her female dancers, all her dancers join as one as the triumphant ending chorus is coming about, the beat rises and then bursts into a incredibly catchy hook instrumental as the beat continues to rise, after a few seconds of the instrumental, Jumps around the stage as her dancers begin flipping around the stage once more as the the song bursts into a dubstep like chorus that adds in all the previous vocals not to mention as the beat relentlessly makes it presence known the track with electric guitars even harder then before. Suzie stands there singing out the chorus doing dance steps heavy and hard, adding to the loud production of this track.

By the time she sings the words |I'm gonna make you blow, yeah we'll be makin' a scene.| Suzie makes her way back up to where she began her performance as the screen opens up, Suzie holds her hands on her hips as the performance comes to an halting end. The crowd goes into a cheer as the song ends

After Dance With the Queen ends, Suzie turns back again and changes positions on the stage once again for the next song. During this time, there is a quick interlude of some of Suzie's other songs such as "Glory Hole", Are You Ready?, and I'm Rich B*tch" that can definitely refresh the minds of people in the crowd and course excited Suzie fans who have really been waiting for this moment, when Suzie, accompanied by her dancer who guides her by the hand to her new spot, the lights in the arena escalate some more and Suzie is finally seen with her dancers. The beat of the song is very house driven and very catchy from the start. Smoke starts filling the stage once again as Suzie stands there and sexily starts to mutters the words. The songs has a pounding opening beat as she slowly gets up and puts the mic to her mouth. She doesn't say much yet but starting moving to the beat that already sounds catchy. The beat moves behind her and she starts dancing, the beat gets bigger and then bursts into a incredibly catchy hook after a few seconds of the instrumental, Suzie moves her hips around according to the beats speed almost perfectly with her dancers moving around the stage.

UserPostedImage

Destroy me with your heart-beat
Love me like a love-cheat
I just wanna part-y
Infect me with your heartbeat

Live me, breathe me
Say you’ll always need me
Say it to me
I know you feel it

Suzie has a strong confidence on stage and really great dancing moves as shown through this FCA performance, despite her "singing" the lyrics to the song. She looks into the crowd holding her mic as Addiction is heard. The aggressive pounding beat is heard, blaring throughout the arena as the stage begins feeling up with smoke, and lights flickering on and on to mix in with the beats of the songf. More of Suzie's dancers start strutting out the the stage as house song is heard extending throughout the arena. Suzie stills stands there with her arms out for this very triumphant like opening and finally once all of Suzie's dancers walk out onto the stage, Suzie sings out as the backing beat lays nicely behind her voice as her nasally vocals sing over the track as she sings into the mic.

Shoot me up
As you feel me up
That feeling of you
Touch me as you hit me
So impossible to escape

I won’t ask a lot of you
Just this one little thing
Tell me I’m your addiction
I want you to

UserPostedImage
Love me like a lover
Love me like a winner
Love me like a sinner
Love me
Like An Addiction

Suzie looks confident as she sings each word accordingly as the beat moves through the beginning of the song for a for the, following that Suzie's performs over confident, edgy vocals supported by backing track are heard with of course some auto-tune. As the beat picks of heavier Suzie's dancers move closer as they start vigorous banging their shoulders and moving outward as Suzie is yelling out the words Love me like a lover. Love me like a winner|Love me like a sinner|Love me| Like An Addiction. And does a heavy poses, and then switches to the other side and then does a hair flip followed by throwing her arms to the left and right. Suzie's dance steps mix perfectly with the very fast production of the song. She brings the next lines out for the rest of this performance.

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

Suzie then continues to bring her vocals to the next lines of the tracks that are approaching. The fans cheer and Suzie stands dancing. Suzie knew that people were in the audience ready to judge her and she knew she had to go all out performance wise so she made sure to really put energy and selling into each and every step that she put onto the performance over the fast corkscrew like beats that is perfect for the clubs all around the world. Suzie then stops and gives a striking pose as her dancers keep dancing and lights flutter throughout the arena with light smoke on the stage and pink and white strobe lights.

She looked so sinister in her eyes as she stood there looking into the crowd. She knew she was proclaiming her position as a great performer. As the chorus fades away, the verse returns to that aggressive backing beat that was heard at the beginning of the track, as Suzie returns to the next verse of her new song. Suzie always exudes cockiness that helps her vocals as the backing track roars on with Suzie's vocals behind it. Suzie does more dance moves with with her dancers

UserPostedImage

Destroy me with your heart-beat
Love me like a love-cheat
I just wanna part-y
Infect me with your heartbeat

Love me, but never leave me
I’ll do the same
You said you could never love again
I’m hoping to change that
You see that I was the same
My scars were fresh
Bleeding like my empty heart

Let me change you
Let me love you
Let me suck you
They say
Love is tragedy
But not when we’re together

The tracks has a heavy beat thanks to the Wolverines, breaks down for part of the song again, showing that club vibe, that just wants to make you dance. Suzie does the fast steps that she did in the early part of the performance. She has on smile on her face as the crowd goes in a cheer for her. The breakout oozes across the track with Suzie still performing. The lights in the gig arena start going evem as Suzie and her dancers break into a massive high energy dance routine once more. When that is done, Suzie continues singing. Even walking up to her dance member and grabbing his shirt like a sexual progresses and pushing in to the ground. When she falls she turns around and flips her air energetically as he stood their looking shocked. He then got up and continued doing the choreography as it's all part of the show. Suzie's suppose to be in control and he's her lesser, ad she pushes him around like he's dirt. Suzie has a grin on her face as she struts to her next position on the stage.

hit me up
As I feel you up
I want you to be like me
Helplessly
in love

Love me like a lover
Love me like a winner
Love me like a sinner
Love Me
Like An Addiction

UserPostedImage

As the beat continues to pick up again Suzie and Suzie stops in her spot, the crowd surprisingly keeps cheering for her. She takes off her sunglasses. The fans in attendance start cheering and Suzie's smiles continuing on with the choreography. Addiction is a very fast paced, to the point record and that's exactly the attitude Suzie is giving as the confidence just rubs off of her onto the crowd. Although not a good singer her energy was up to par and her dancing was very sharp. As she pulls off the sunglasses and looks into the crowd again, the bridge of the song comes upon us as Suzie and all her dancers make a straight line and start a ripple. As they bring their arm up, and then down and then repetitively on the track. Suzie still holds the sexy growl in her vocals that surprisingly goes well with production that has people in the crowd dancing. She sings about being on an Addiction to a man and being his everything. Suzie keeps this overly sexy vibe as she walks around the stage now. WHen she gets to the next spot, and sings out the words to Addiction, pyro's of fire start, causing the crowd to cheer in excitement of the expensive production values of a single performance.

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

UserPostedImage

I just want to be loved
I just wanna love
I want you to love me til I’m me again
I want you to love me til I’m free again
I want you to love me
Like An Addiction

Love Me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

For the very ending of the performance Suzie's male dancers move to the side as she breaks into a sexy dance routine with her female dancers that swinging their hair around and feeling themselves in a sexual manner as the fire continues to add to the sexy element to the show . The very final chorus breaks on the the track and even more dancers run out onto the stage as they break into a very complicated quick paced dance combination that goes along with the heady dance beats that were produced by the Wolverines. Suzie truly takes advantage of the last chorus, completely slaying the dance steps as her dancers dance next to her for the pulsating, electronically driven final chorus. In the end, Suzie throws her hands up as confetti falls from high up in the stage as smoke machines blast smoke in the crowd. Suzie smiles before bowing and and looking in the crowd, blowing out a kiss to everyone and strutting her way back to the back.

UserPostedImage

SETLIST
1. Like A Waterfall...[Preview]
2. Dance With The Queen
3. Music Interlude of "Are You Ready?", "Glory Hole" and "I'm Rich B*tch"
4. Burn Away
5. Addiction

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#136 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:20:18(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha walks to get another drink. She passes Drew and avoids eye contact.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#137 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:22:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Elyar frowns. "Rub it in face that you have someone and I don't Lexi that's real mature"

Lexi frowns. "I wasn't even implying that but of course you would misinterpret what I meant."

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#138 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:23:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Jordan was shocked and surprised but extremely happy to see his wife performing again.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#139 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:26:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: "somewhat live"LOL

erica guffaws when its suzie. this was probably the last person she expected to see. but it was a good surprise.
she could bop to this.

as erica bounced on her lap,gretchen just looked confused.

gretchen: is there something im not getting?

erica: she is AMAZING. total form over function and i love it.

the two have a confetti fight after the performance. much to the dismay of people around them. they eventually just end up scooping confetti into each others shirts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#140 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:27:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Lincoln has absolutely no idea where to look when Suzie is performing. His little innocent mind is BLOWN.

Dustyn watches Suzie with a tilt of his head. Nope, it's still not doing anything for him. Still, nice outfit though. Very...flattering. He then makes his way over to Erich and taps him on the shoulder. "There is a condom stuck to you..." he says in a rather deadpan manner.

Bilal is now off in the corner, making out with Jerry in the darkened area of the venue and high on an ego trip, rambling on about how he's "the biggest winner".

Edited by user 14 May 2017 08:31:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)