logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<678910>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#141 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:30:16(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Groups: Registered
Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny takes Joshua and tries to find Lincoln to congratulate him for his wins and the come out
thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#142 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:31:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Lexi frowns. "I wasn't even implying that but of course you would misinterpret what I meant."

Elyar frowns. "Didn't misinterpret anything"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#143 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:33:23(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erich peers over at dustyn. he has to squint one eye just to see straight. "and you a still arent wearing pants. is this a scotland thing jayne didnt tell me about?" erich asks in a drunken panic,and strarts undoing his pants. "oh,bout the condom. for the love of god dont touch it. just let gravity do its job and it'll be gone soon." erich says while trying to shake the condom off.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#144 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:37:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Kidd now waited for when Rum and Coke to perform.

Young was proud of what Tisha did easily the best performance of the night.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#145 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:37:53(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar frowns. "Didn't misinterpret anything"

"Yes, you did. Never did I once say that I rather write songs about Beau than you. Ugghhh I just want to hit you so bad. I hate you," Lexi says angrily as her voice raises causing some people around them to glance over at her.

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#146 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:39:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Drew sees Tisha pass him and he sits still in his seat for a minute. After some debating in his head, he gets up and follows behind her. "Tisha.." Drew says, tapping her in the shoulder.
Online BrownSugar  
#147 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:42:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Lincoln sits at a table situated at the front of the stage. He has an adorable smile on his face as he swings his legs in his chair while watching everything going on on stage. He appears to be in his own little world but what else is new?

Dustyn giggles and shakes the elephant around. He secretly hates it as his bare ass is on display, it's also freezing, his little feet are cold too and he's essentially naked in a venue that holds 13,000 people...but he's lying to himself and pretending it's alright. Billy will pay for it in the morning, it's OK. "No, no, no! You can keep your pants on. Billy's just ran away with mine...and he's after these undies now too. You have to protect me from him, OK?" Dustyn sounds serious as he knows for a fact that Bilal doesn't play. He WILL come to claim those undies. Dustyn grabs the condom with his fingertips and flings it across the room, causing a few screams to be heard in the distance. He shrugs and kneels down next to Erich, not wanting to put his bare butt down on a surface. "I've been fucked by Adam Black...I don't fear germs."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#148 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:42:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko comes to join her sister and gretchen but sees erica sitting on gretchens lap.

mariko: um...why?

erica: shes wearing a strap on.

gretchen: *laughs* no. someone threw their chair like a moron.

mariko: oh. *proceeds to sit on gretchens lap too*

gretchen: this is the start to a pretty good video on the internet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#149 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:43:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"Yes, you did. Never did I once say that I rather write songs about Beau than you. Ugghhh I just want to hit you so bad. I hate you," Lexi says angrily as her voice raises causing some people around them to glance over at her.

Elyar frowns. "Whatever Lexi write about whatever you want"
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#150 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:47:51(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha turns around. She hears a familiar voice. She is fully turned around and sees Drew. She stares at him. Her body is frozen,, he face is frozen. The only thing that has expressions are her eyes. She tries to speak but she can't. She just can stare. She stares, she stares. She tries to say his name, but nothing will come out. She turns away. In her her head she thinks "Oh My God Oh my God". She continues to walk to the bar.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#151 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:48:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post

Dustyn giggles and shakes the elephant around. He secretly hates it as his bare ass is on display, it's also freezing, his little feet are cold too and he's essentially naked in a venue that holds 13,000 people...but he's lying to himself and pretending it's alright. Billy will pay for it in the morning, it's OK. "No, no, no! You can keep your pants on. Billy's just ran away with mine...and he's after these undies now too. You have to protect me from him, OK?" Dustyn sounds serious as he knows for a fact that Bilal doesn't play. He WILL come to claim those undies. Dustyn grabs the condom with his fingertips and flings it across the room, causing a few screams to be heard in the distance. He shrugs and kneels down next to Erich, not wanting to put his bare butt down on a surface. "I've been fucked by Adam Black...I don't fear germs."

"damn. i was hoping to take the pants off and show people why i should have won best album." erich says loudly in the way someone does when they've been wronged. erich looks aghast as dustyn's reasoning for coming over. he looks dustyn over and looks around. "the fuck goes on over with weekend? do we do that kind of thing,karoliena?" he asks to karoliena,who is really trying to avoid conversation with the drunk erich. but she shakes her head anyways. "not since we've become monogamous." erich stands,or more accuratly slides to the floor. "the condom came from the floor,sit on my chair. i dont want you having to explain why you have condoms in your ass crack." erich gives a shrug to say dusty has a point. he's put his own parts in some dodgy places,so germs shouldnt bother him either.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#152 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:48:24(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Elyar frowns. "Whatever Lexi write about whatever you want"

Lexi glares at him. Someone walks by with a drink and she grabs it before throwing the drink at Elyar. "I plan to asshole."

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#153 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:48:27(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny holding Joshua's hand finally sees Lincoln and approaches him "Hey Lincoln! I'm so proud of you two! This was amazing!"
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#154 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:51:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Lexi glares at him. Someone walks by with a drink and she grabs it before throwing the drink at Elyar. "I plan to asshole."

Elyar frowns. "Fuck sake Lexi, just get out my face and buy that person another drink".

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#155 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:52:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry continues to make out with Bilal, he says a..."BIG" winner, Jerry, grabbing his crotch when he says "big" as he makes out with him in this dark corner. Oblivious to anything else going on during the show. Them winning Favorite Couple tonight just set the mood.

Austin clapped for Suzie but wasn't hugely pleased as it appeared to be partially lip sing-he did admire her outfit, stage presence and dancing ability, though.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#156 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:53:00(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha turns around. She hears a familiar voice. She is fully turned around and sees Drew. She stares at him. Her body is frozen,, he face is frozen. The only thing that has expressions are her eyes. She tries to speak but she can't. She just can stare. She stares, she stares. She tries to say his name, but nothing will come out. She turns away. In her her head she thinks "Oh My God Oh my God". She continues to walk to the bar.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#157 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:53:44(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#158 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:58:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

When Tisha turns around, he realizes that for the first time in months they're looking reach other in the eyes. They used to be inseparable and now they can't even make face to face contact. They start at each other awkwardly before Tisha turns​ away. Drew exhales a deep breath and does after her. "Tisha." He grabs her arm. "Can we please just talk?
#159 Posted : 14 May 2017 08:58:42(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Elyar frowns. "Fuck sake Lexi, just get out my face and buy that person another drink".

Lexi scoffs. "How about you do it since apparently according to you I'm a gold digger so I wouldn't have any money to get him a drink." With that Lexi walks off figuring she'd caused enough attention to herself for one night.

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#160 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:00:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Young looks around wondering what could be taking Tisha so long he looks back to see Drew over there with her. So he turns around and watching them

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage