logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<78910>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#161 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:00:46(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Elyar just walked off and chat with the guy for a bit before he decided to head home.
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#162 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:00:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Smoke fills the stage the minute Rum & Coke are announced. Everyone is already on the edge of their seats. It's a known fact that when Rum & Coke come on stage, they never fail to put on one hell of a show. It doesn't help that for the last year Rum & Coke have barely even been seen in the same room as each other, making the anticipation for this performance that much realer. No one seems to be on stage right now but that doesn't stop the fans from cheering.

All of a sudden, the sounds of Vicar of Bray begins to seep through the speakers and fans automatically recognize the music, getting even louder. Amidst the synths from outerspace, Coke's heavenly LIVE ad-libs can be heard. She effortlessly hits her signature high notes while she's rising from below the stage on a platform. Once she's fully visible, Coke stands at the microphone and starts the song.

Lost in a cold world, right now
All that surrounds is dancing around
Used to be used to changing hues, not right now
Greener pastures that break blue laws, somebody tell me how
They try to paint it out but all I see is red
Feels like the minute I catch on, it's all in my head
Can't vouch for myself but still I rise, no ground
Can't afford change but quick to indemnify somehow

UserPostedImage

On the other side of the stage, Rum can be seen laying down on top of a speaker. She brings the microphone to her lips and begins to lazily sings, grooving along to the beat. She slows the song down towards the end, the music slowing down to before you hear that "shutting down" effect. All of the lights turn off and during this pause all that can be heard are screams.

Shutting out the world, I'm tired of thinking for myself
If I bask in my success, I'll only realize how much I've failed
If today the world stood against me, I wouldn't stand in the way
Hum The.. Vicar of Bray.. and still.. not... know....my.....place

Coke begins to belt out into the darkness.

Do you believe it?
Do you believe?
Do you believe it?
Oh-oh..

UserPostedImage

The lights flash back on and blinds everyone. Rum & Coke are now standing next to each other doing hard choreo to the live mix blasting through the venue. Both are trained dancers so they're moves are precise and fluid. The dance gives new life to the song as it chants the same phrase over and over again. The live version is much different from the album version, this one having a huge Electronic Hip Hop influence, making it perfect for a small dance break. Both of the girls look fierce as they dance, shooting playful looks at the crowd and cameras.

I never more will falter
Until the times do alter
I never more will falter
Until the times do alter
I never more will falter
Until the times do alter
I never more will falter
Until the times do alter

As soon as they complete the choreography for the song, the instrumental stops and both Rum & Coke stand and smirk as everyone reacts. A piano begins to play and a crew of ballet dancers spin over to Rum & Coke, handing both of them microphones and posing, turning into mannequins whole surrounding Rum & Coke. Coke lifts the microphone to her lips and begin to sing her solo song, Take Charge.

UserPostedImage

I'm better off alone until I find something to turn into me and cower
Leaving it to be devoured, consumed by ash and dust just like I am inside
-ide
But I
Try to
Light up
Those desires

My walls are burning down
My walls...

While she's singing, the beat to another song from their last album Better In Tongues can be heard fading in and taking over. As soon as Coke is done, Rum starts rapping to the beat.

Do you see the love in my eyes? Do you see the love in my eyes?
Do you smoke the slowly rise and cover up all of the lies?
Do you see the fire inside, the desire to claim what's mine, oops, make you mine
Over influenced by what I'm doing...

Suddenly, she stops and the music cuts off once again.

UserPostedImage

"Hold on, hold on, hold on.... If y'all want us to sing this song, you gotta let us know!!"

The crowd roars back at Rum, Hold On being an obvious fan favorite. Coke turns to Rum and then to the crowd.

"Damn, how does it go again? I need y'all to sing it for us. From the top, ready?

Fans GLADLY remind the duo, singing the hook at the top of their lungs. They become apart of the show, the love band playing along to the crowd's voice. Rum & Coke begin to smile widely at all the people who know the words, casually dancing to the sounds of the fans, Milly rocking, twerking and goofing off with each other. It's a really cute moment in the show and it reminds everyone why they feel in love with Rum & Coke.

Hold on (tight)
Hold on (tight)
Hold on (tight)
Hold on (tight)
Hold on (tight)
Hold on (tight)
Tighter (tight)
Tighter (tight)

The band breaks out into the actual live version of Hold On, everybody in the building singing along. Rum & Coke hug and put an arm around each other while facing the crowd. They sing into their microphones, the smoke on their faces really showing that they feel like they've accomplished something. They sing the chorus twice before the can't ends the song.

UserPostedImage

Yes, I've made my bed and I ain't here to mess it up
Now that I'm in your head, I'll say when you've had enough
Been everybody's baby but I think that you've been he-e-e-eld wrong
If I take you for a ride would you ho-o-o-old on?

Yes, I've made my bed and I ain't here to mess it up
Now that I'm in your head, I'll say when you've had enough
Been everybody's baby but I think that you've been he-e-e-eld wrong
If I take you for a ride would you ho-o-o-old on?

As soon as they're done, Rum grabs Coke and hugs her again. Coke his her tight as she behind to cry a little. Rum starts to cry because Coke is crying, together they just because one big emotional mess. Trying their best to not start sobbing, they hold each others hands and bow.
thanks 8 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#163 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:02:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Lincoln giggles and blushes before taking a sip of his blackcurrant juice. "Thank you, Johnny! I am so, so happy. I don't have to keep secrets all the time now. Me and my Aaron have been dating for...over a year...maybe two. I forget. I'm not the best with counting. It's been a long time anyway. We didn't tell anyone 'cause we thought they'd be bad to us. I am happy now though!" Lincoln smiles again and continues to kick his legs out.

Dustyn sits down in Erich's chair and laughs. There never is a dull moment in this band, even with just two of them in attendance tonight. "I feel like you aren't an official member of Weekend unless you're publicly naked at least three times a week" Dustyn giggles and looks around the room before focusing back on Erich. "I don't feel like doing it now, though. There's a time and place...and Billy is ruthless, you know?" Dustyn laughs at the condom joke and blushes hard, "Yeah I hate when that happens. Really uncomfortable..." His voice trails off as he looks into the distance. His blue eyes widen as he sees Billy and Jerry in the corner. Dustyn nudges Erich and points over to their direction. "On second thought, I don't think I need to hide anymore. Billy seems...preoccupied."

In the corner of the arena, Billy smirks and unzips his pants, taking out the goods. His back is to most people so they can't really see anything but it's still a bold and daring move, whipping it out in a place that holds 13,000. He is ragingly erect and clearly craving something from his man. "Give it a little suck...nobody is looking..."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#164 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:05:01(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

Tisha garners the courage to speak. When Drew grabs her arm she stares at him. She tries to get the words out. When his hand touches her arm, she melts. She begins to feel the old feelings she use to have for Drew. It was like the beginning. She forgot what he felt like. She forgot what he looked like. She forgot how his face looked like when he was anxious. Kinda like how his face was now. Tisha almost smiles but quickly stops a smile from cracking on her face.

"Wassup Drew?"

She says aggressively.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#165 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:07:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Even is somebody were, Jerry wouldn't care to get on his knees and do one of the things he does very, very best. It's been a good night and award wins for Billy only makes it better. "They don't call us everyone's favorite couple for nothing..." Jerry says looking seductively as he gets on his knees and looks at his boyfriends crotch, that's slightly curved and pierced. Jerry doesn't waste anytime getting on his knees and taking a mouthful at the SSE Hydro. A moment.

He looks up at his boyfriend "Mmmmmm..." He moans out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#166 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:19:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Lincoln giggles and blushes before taking a sip of his blackcurrant juice. "Thank you, Johnny! I am so, so happy. I don't have to keep secrets all the time now. Me and my Aaron have been dating for...over a year...maybe two. I forget. I'm not the best with counting. It's been a long time anyway. We didn't tell anyone 'cause we thought they'd be bad to us. I am happy now though!" Lincoln smiles again and continues to kick his legs out.

Dustyn sits down in Erich's chair and laughs. There never is a dull moment in this band, even with just two of them in attendance tonight. "I feel like you aren't an official member of Weekend unless you're publicly naked at least three times a week" Dustyn giggles and looks around the room before focusing back on Erich. "I don't feel like doing it now, though. There's a time and place...and Billy is ruthless, you know?" Dustyn laughs at the condom joke and blushes hard, "Yeah I hate when that happens. Really uncomfortable..." His voice trails off as he looks into the distance. His blue eyes widen as he sees Billy and Jerry in the corner. Dustyn nudges Erich and points over to their direction. "On second thought, I don't think I need to hide anymore. Billy seems...preoccupied."

In the corner of the arena, Billy smirks and unzips his pants, taking out the goods. His back is to most people so they can't really see anything but it's still a bold and daring move, whipping it out in a place that holds 13,000. He is ragingly erect and clearly craving something from his man. "Give it a little suck...nobody is looking..."

erich mentally ticks off the members of weekend. the public nudity bunch seems to be missing some people. " the other three need to get on the balls. no pun intended. hell,even i need to bump up my game." erich says while relunctanly making sure his pants are fastened. being drunk as hell is one thing,falling down with your pants around your ankles is something else entirely. erich nods to dustyn sagely. "nothing is more sad looking than a used condom. sure. fun was had,but there it sits. just deflated and useless.i couldnt imagine being on the other end of one." erich says with a face. erich looks to where dustyn is pointing and sees an eyeful of penis. sure,its aways off. but you can tell a penis even in low light conditions. "i think you're safe....well,depending on if billy is a minute man or not."

while rum and coke perform,gretchen,erica and mariko are all singing along. it was always great to see them perfom. they just looked like they were always having fun. they clap and hoot when the performance is over.

erica: jeez,mariko. just go fuck her already.

mariko:what?!

erica:you look like a little puppy watching rum.

mariko: why dont you mind your own business.

from here,the two start arguing in japanese. loudly.
gretchen knows exactly what they are saying to each other,and it isnt pleasant.

gretchen: could you two fight somewhere else? its even more of a third wheel situation when YOU GUYS ARE SITTING ON MY LAP!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#167 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:20:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

Tisha garners the courage to speak. When Drew grabs her arm she stares at him. She tries to get the words out. When his hand touches her arm, she melts. She begins to feel the old feelings she use to have for Drew. It was like the beginning. She forgot what he felt like. She forgot what he looked like. She forgot how his face looked like when he was anxious. Kinda like how his face was now. Tisha almost smiles but quickly stops a smile from cracking on her face.

"Wassup Drew?"

She says aggressively.

"Not..here..." Drew said, ignoring her aggressiveness. He knew Tisha and if she really didn't want to talk, she wouldn't be talking right now. The whole world already knew everything about their relationship, he didn't want the world to be involved in the aftermath of it either. That and he want entirely sure he can just break down and say what he wanted to right now. Drew doesn't apologize much not just because he's prideful but because he never feels like he knows how to say sorry the right way. He clears his throat. "Maybe we can hit somewhere after the show? I don't want more people all in my business."

Edited by user 14 May 2017 09:23:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Famouss7x7  
#168 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:21:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

After the secret performer Suzie, is done performing as well as Rum & Coke people are still on their feet giving the pop star so much respect on her unexpected return and the FCA winner Run & Coke respect. More seconds pass and Aaron and Ezra are seen again and walk out onto the podium. Aaron is clapping as well, along with the crowd as they find their way to the podium. "GIVE IT UP FOR Suzie and Rum & Coke ON THOSE AMAZING PERFORMANCES!" Aaron says clearly as he claps for her. The crowd joins in and when they simmer down, he continues: "It's pretty crazy how the big wigs of FCA did that whole secretive shindig because no matter how much I investigated, I simply had no idea she would be here performing tonight, so kudos....kudos to you FCA's and Suzie..Rum & Coke were amazing as usual..." Aaron claps once more for them. When they quiet down Aaron continues, "It's been a crazy night but all good things must come to an end and this night has truly been nothing short of amazing, we've seen performances, surprises and some great appearances that truly capture the epitome of appreciation for the fans. The fans tonight, have voted on every single winner, so...give yourselves a round of applause for making your voice heard!" Ezra, Andrea and Aaron clap for the crowd and there is a large pop in cheer. "Now...the night might be close to being over, but we still have one more award! Aaron then looks at Ezra and Andrea with a smile.

Andrea shuffles around, causing the sequins on her outfit to shimmer and dazzle in the lights of the arena. She's clearly anxious and awaiting the results of this huge award. "That's right, honey pie. Saving the best for last as always, this award could be deemed as The Ultimate. It represents what makes the FCAs so unique in its field and important in the heart of the industry - the fans. The machine behind it all." An unexpected applause and cheer booms through the arena as Andrea tips her hat to the fans of the artists and talks up the award show. Andrea waits for the noise to subdue with a smile on her face before continuing on. "Other awards may have been brutal to battle out but they don't come any bigger or prestigious than this one. Yes, it's time for the Fan Favorite Award. A truly original prize and a staple at the FCAs. Who is the top dog? Well, you decide!" Andrea smirks and places an arm around Aaron as she looks over to Ezra, who is about to take over and lead them closer to the huge announcement.

Ezra nods, "Yes, this award has been created especially because there alot of artists with huge fan bases. These five nominees we will list in abit have proven once again that their fanbases are huge and powerful. From Dominic Brown to Weekend, each indiviual has the power to move crowds of thousands of people. From topping the charts, doing successful tours or just walking down the street - there is always demand from their fans." Ezra smiles softly.

"The nominees for Fan Favorite Awards are":"

Dominic Brown
Austin Nimmo
Kidd Amaze
Rum & Coke
Weekend

"This is such a tough list of nominees, each one of them deserves to win. Dominic Brown has been in this game for years and always delivered hits and successful tours. Austin Nimmo's Fanbase is crazy", she stops for a bit as she hears screams from the crowd. "See? Austin Nimmo has been successfully topping himself with every release. Kidd Amaze is someone who has been EVERYWHERE. Everybody knows Kidd Amaze. Rum & Coke have been delivering successful and chart-topping songs. Their Tours sold out. The name "Rum & Coke" itself is already a name, a brand to know. And what's a list without Weekend? Probably the biggest boy group since The Beatles. This is such a tough category but we'll know in a bit how YOU have chosen". Ezra smiles and looks towards Aaron and Andrea.

"All of the acts nominated are already iconic and legendary not only in my eyes but to millions across the globe. Being nominated...even shortlisted, is something that musicians can only dream of."
Andrea smiles out into the audience, wishing all the nominees the best of luck. She clenches her fists anxiously and throws her head back, unable to contain her excitement as Aaron holds up the envelope. "Gosh, I'm bursting like a piece of Freshen-Up! It's a nail-biter, isn't it?"

Aaron nods at both Andrea and Ezra . "Absolutely! This is the biggest one of the night, so I am sure this was so close....but without further or due, the winner for the Fan Favorite Award is!!!!!!.......

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#169 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:21:53(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
The only members of the Read Hards clan that stayed and watched the entire show were Idoo and Robin Banks. They now have a dream of getting nominated for best couple next time. Idoo says to Robin "I can't believe how much I used to do for moonshine, but I don't need that anymore. All I need is you and a cloudless sky and I get all the moonshine I want. Rum and Coke were great" Robin answers "You're an alcoholic, babe, but I love ya" "I meant the band!"she answers as they hold hand in the moonlight.
thanks 2 users thanked Read hard for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#170 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:22:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Young got up and looked at Drew grabbing Tisha arm and went over to confront him but he wanted to see how Tisha would react so he went to the bar near them

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#171 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:26:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko and erica werent talking to each other and a made a point to face different ways...even if they were still sitting on gretchens lap.

so by the time austin was announced as winner,only gretchen was clapping. very quietly as her arms were stuck in between the kobyashi sisters.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#172 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:28:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy gasps and starts to run his hands through his boyfriend's thick hair as he is sucked off. Although they aren't exactly doing it on the centre of the stage, it is still very risky and although they are in a secluded area, there's obviously still a lot of people watching. It is a massive arena after all. Billy continues to play with Jerry's hair as he enjoys the warmth and the talents of his boyfriend's tongue. "Mmmmm...fuck yeah, babe. Work that tongue for me, yeah?" Billy moans in a breathy voice as he looks back down and locks eyes with Jerry,
giving him smouldering looks as a means of encouragement.

Dustyn cringes at the mention of used condoms. Sure, he just came into contact with one but it doesn't make the thought of them any more pleasant. "I hate those things. They feel weird, especially going in...there. Dallas always likes to be safe, though. Damn having someone who cares about the health and well being of everyone involved!" Dustyn folds his arms in mock annoyance. He chuckles and looks over at Billy and Jerry once more before quickly diverting his gaze. "Oh, no...no, no, no...I don't want to see that, thank you very much." Dustyn holds a hand up to the side of his face and turns to face Erich, taking in his drunken state. "Are you OK, Erich? You seem totally smashed...even by our standards! You got a place to stay after this?" Dustyn asks with a little chuckle.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#173 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:31:31(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha stared at Drew.

"Ummmm. Uhhh"

Tisha looks around. She spots Nire at the bar looking at she and Drew. What does she do? Does she entertain her ex fiancée or does she go to her boyfriend. Tisha didn't want to go to the after party. She wanted to go back to her hotel room and unwind. But could Drew go? What about Nire? Were she and Drew comfortable enough to share the same space still? She looked at Drew.

"Ummm. I'm not going to the after party. I'm going to my hotel if you wanna drop by..."

Tisha looks at Nire.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#174 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:39:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy gasps and starts to run his hands through his boyfriend's thick hair as he is sucked off. Although they aren't exactly doing it on the centre of the stage, it is still very risky and although they are in a secluded area, there's obviously still a lot of people watching. It is a massive arena after all. Billy continues to play with Jerry's hair as he enjoys the warmth and the talents of his boyfriend's tongue. "Mmmmm...fuck yeah, babe. Work that tongue for me, yeah?" Billy moans in a breathy voice as he looks back down and locks eyes with Jerry,
giving him smouldering looks as a means of encouragement.

Dustyn cringes at the mention of used condoms. Sure, he just came into contact with one but it doesn't make the thought of them any more pleasant. "I hate those things. They feel weird, especially going in...there. Dallas always likes to be safe, though. Damn having someone who cares about the health and well being of everyone involved!" Dustyn folds his arms in mock annoyance. He chuckles and looks over at Billy and Jerry once more before quickly diverting his gaze. "Oh, no...no, no, no...I don't want to see that, thank you very much." Dustyn holds a hand up to the side of his face and turns to face Erich, taking in his drunken state. "Are you OK, Erich? You seem totally smashed...even by our standards! You got a place to stay after this?" Dustyn asks with a little chuckle.

"i dont think anyone likes the things. i guess they're better than disease and babies and diseased babies.even if this one just up and pounced on me. you should have seen it,dusty. i was just laying on the floor and it..it..it attacked me." erich makes his hands like claws to emphasize the condom attack. "dallas needs to live a little. its not like you can get pregnant..can you? i mean a man who can grow a beard like dallas must be exceptionally virile.erich scoffs at the idea of not having some where to go. "dusty,the world is my train and im an electric god damned hobo." he says proudly.

karoliena sighs and looks over to dustyn. "he doesnt. and i'll be damned if im bringing him home around my kids like this. do something about it." she says curtly and sort of waves her hand in erich's direction. there were times when erich's antics annoyed her greatly. this was one of those times. if she could hold her liquor,why couldnt he? "im sorry,dusty. im not being rude its just...this" she laughs while nodding to erich.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#175 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:40:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young looked at Tisha and saw that was looking like a deer in headlights that he went over to her and from behind wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey babe

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#176 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:41:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Tisha suggests they go to her hotel room he hesitantly nods in agreement. The drive would give him time to think about what to say,
and if it wasn't such a secluded setting, he'd consider it to be perfect. So many things could go wrong in her hotel room but he was trying to be responsible and do the right thing. He pulled his phone out, getting ready to text his friends that he won't be coming to the after party but suddenly stopped. He looked behind him and saw Nire staring back. Oh lordT. He put his phone back on his pocket.

"Fuck is you looking at, son?"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#177 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:47:33(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha turned towards Nire. Her eyes widened, her face froze again.

"Hey babe"

She turned and hugged Nire. She kissed Nire on the cheek. She looked at Drew as Nire's hand clinched on her waist. She didn't know what to do.

"Um, Nire, you know Drew. We were just settling somethings babe. That's all"

Tisha sounded guilty. The next thing she noticed was Drew curse and Nire. Tisha's face appeared disturbed like hell.

"Fuck"

She murmured under her breath.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#178 Posted : 14 May 2017 09:48:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young looked over Tisha's "I'm looking at an Ex while you're looking at the current, is there a problem here?" He said holding Tisha closer to him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#179 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:01:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Young looked over Tisha's "I'm looking at an Ex while you're looking at the current, is there a problem here?" He said holding Tisha closer to him.

"The problem," Drew clears his throat. "Is that Tisha Jackson is a grown ass woman who can talk to whoever she wants without you stalking her, weirdo. If you were really the current you wouldn't be tryin' so hard to prove it right now." Drew watches as he pulled Tisha closer, remembering just how much he hated this man. "What's really good, Young? You been talking shit all your life."

Edited by user 14 May 2017 10:03:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#180 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:01:23(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha put her hands on Nires chest, trying to calm him down.
"Baby. Calm down please. Don't do this here"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage