logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<8910
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#181 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:06:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
"I came over cause an ex just grabbed my girlfriend wrist and optics say that you want to talk so you can do it while I'm here, I won't say anything." Young nods at Tisha. "I not starting anything I mean drew knows he fucked up and now it wants to privately say sorry for being an asshole right?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#182 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:15:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
"I came over cause an ex just grabbed my girlfriend wrist and optics say that you want to talk so you can do it while I'm here, I won't say anything." Young nods at Tisha. "I not starting anything I mean drew knows he fucked up and now it wants to privately say sorry for being an asshole right?"

"How many times do I have to tell​ you to stay in yo lane? What's going on between me and Tish ain't got nothing to do with you. No, I can't say shit in front of you cause I can't stand looking at you and your crooked ass teeth. Why... Why is he in my face?" Drew asks himself, trying to process the situation.

Rum was getting ready to leave just like everyone else but heard Drew's voice from across the venue. She squinted her eyes and saw him, Tisha and Young Hood huddled up at the bar getting ready to start a mess.
"Oh no no no no..." She said, quickly running over to them.

Edited by user 14 May 2017 10:18:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#183 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:26:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Drew accept the fact that you and your thing you have with Tisha always includes me cause when you fucked up before who did she go to me. Who did she talk to when you where out the country with someone else? Me."

Young let's go of Trisha and steps to side. "But you don't want to talk huh, fine I don't want to talk either instead," young then punched Drew in the mouth. "Fuck talking."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#184 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:28:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

Tisha clutched on tightly to Nire's chest as he held her by the waist close. His grip was so tight she couldn't move. Tisha pointed her finger at Drew.

"Drew that's enough! You are going too far this time. She murmurs her lips, not wanting Nire to here her.

"I'll call you", she murmurs.

Hoping Drew would take the hint and meet her at the hotel after she calmed Nire down.

She faced Nire, and saw Rum coming.

"Thank God", said as Rum approached them.

"Help me out girl. Grab Drew, and take him somewhere.", Tisha said to Rum.

Tisha grabbed Nire's arm and said,

"Come on baby, let's just leave. Can we leave?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#185 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:31:13(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha's mouth collapses wide open. Her mouth now agape. She looks at Nire. She finds the strength to push Nire back from Drew.

"What the fuck?" she says, looking at Nire and then looking at Drew.

"Nire don't do this! Stop it."

She pushes Nire with her hands hitting his chest. His body motions backwards.

"Stop!"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#186 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:41:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
"Drew accept the fact that you and your thing you have with Tisha always includes me cause when you fucked up before who did she go to me. Who did she talk to when you where out the country with someone else? Me."

Young let's go of Trisha and steps to side. "But you don't want to talk huh, fine I don't want to talk either instead," young then punched Drew in the mouth. "Fuck talking."

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

Tisha clutched on tightly to Nire's chest as he held her by the waist close. His grip was so tight she couldn't move. Tisha pointed her finger at Drew.

"Drew that's enough! You are going too far this time. She murmurs her lips, not wanting Nire to here her.

"I'll call you", she murmurs.

Hoping Drew would take the hint and meet her at the hotel after she calmed Nire down.

She faced Nire, and saw Rum coming.

"Thank God", said as Rum approached them.

"Help me out girl. Grab Drew, and take him somewhere.", Tisha said to Rum.

Tisha grabbed Nire's arm and said,

"Come on baby, let's just leave. Can we leave?"

Drew is heated right now. "That didn't make you anybody important! That just makes you the side nigga!" When Nire punched him, Drew thought he was dreaming. There was no way this man could have just put this hands on Drew while Drew was in a good suit and at a professional setting, who would set themselves up like this. Drew immediately punched Nire back harder and was going to punch him again with his other fist until he feels someone grab onto his arm.

Rum didn't make it in time to stop the fight but was trying her best to break it up. "Y'ALL, WHAT THE FUCK?!" She said, yanking Drew to the side and away from Nire. She looked to Tisha. "I got you, sis. Sorry for his mess, y'all need to chill the fuck out!!"

Drew let Rum pull him back, he was trying to come to the FCAs next year.
Security rushed over to them soon as they figured it what was happening. His eyes didn't stop staring down Nire. He was trying his best to cook down but this wasnt over.
Offline freestylechamp  
#187 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:54:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As Young is being held back by Tisha he glares at Drew "Who ever attack Deneil should have done it to you instead cause your the one that causes all of these problems. You're not better then me you aren't even a rapper you're just a scared songwriter and can't that is afraid of failing and that's why you give your songs out. You are a scared weak willed sensitive ass that will keep hurting people around him."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#188 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:56:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: ANOTHER SHOW IN THE BOOKS. Honestly, thank you to everyone who took part in this, submitted performances, voted, wrote segments, presented! We truly needed another award show. Although this has been stressful, it always fun to see us come together and put on a show. I love fb is one. BrownSugar, Welat and Erich Hess, thank you soooo much for helping host for this year, you guys did an amazing job. Everyones RPs were splendid! Congrats to all the winners too! I'm going to post all the banners along with how votes look, just so you have an idea of how your acts did in general! It's been real ❀️ even managed to get 10 pages this year! 3 more pages than what we had last show. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks everyone!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#189 Posted : 14 May 2017 11:07:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Nire mentioned Deneil, that was it. He wanted to kill him.
It took all of Rum's strength to hold Drew back but she didn't let him get pass her despite all his squirming. She felt bad, if someone had said these things to her, she'd want to fight too but this was for his own good. Drew yelled instead. "Oh so NOW you want to talk?? After I rocked your shit live at the FCAs, huh? Fuck outta here, you fucking bozo! Keep Deneil's name out your fucking mouth or I'll sock you in it,
again!" Rum kept grip of him. "Yo, yo, just chill!! We can just go, you wanna go?" "What I wanna do is beat his ass!!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#190 Posted : 14 May 2017 11:19:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Through all the actions that was going on Tyron came back he help get Younghood away with Tisha and help him get in the car he told Young to forget about it and just put what he was feeling into lyrics and make songs, not violence.

Kyle went back with BYS not winning anything but both he and Chris were looking for after party where the celebs go to unwind and get the to really party. Jordan and Kidd left the award show to go home.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#191 Posted : 14 May 2017 13:38:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

COMPLETE LIST OF FCAVI WINNERS!
Statistics in spoiler at the bottom.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

VOTE STATISTICS

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 14/05/2017(UTC)