logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<5678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#121 Posted : 07 June 2017 08:12:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tyron nodded his head in agreement knowing about Nina fashion sense enough to know Pink bird isn't something that she will pull out without reason unless it was a "fuck it" moment. "Shut up No one with eyes can look at you can say your ugly. Why am I going to lie about that?" He wasn't lying she was attractive but he wasn't going to fall all over her for that. He reached for the bottle and cracked it open before getting her the first taste of it, He didn't follow that ladies first thing but he could tell she was getting a little uncomfortable so getting first touch could settle her nerves. "Damn where do I begin with Tisha, Streets talk, and her reputation isn't one to be from the loyal stable type. Then again streets talk about everyone. Rumors and True are joint to the hip that it is hard to know what is what they talk about tisha about me, even you." When it came to revenege he was interested. She felt like it was going to happen like with Aikya. "I burned a lot of bridges, but I wanted to feel better. I needed a release but I don't think you need to worry about it. You don't have to take my word but don't worry about what might not even happen."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#122 Posted : 07 June 2017 08:44:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Oh, so we're just gonna pretend you never came for my looks?" Nina rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Didn't our entire beef start over you saying Coke looked like a prostitute?" When he passed her the bottle, she grabbed for it and took the first gulp before handing it back to him. She felt the drink settle into her system, already soothing her. "Well what do the streets say about me?" Nina asked with a smirk on her face. "It's not even about that. I'm just sort of worried about...you? I dont know, I pulled some fucked up shit and I guess I'm," Nina looked away. "Im sorry for it." It was truly the closest thing to an apology anyone squeeze out of Nina for what she did that night. She looked back at him with a lazy smile. "Let's just drop the topic. What the hell is wrong with us? It's so depressing, tonight's supposed to be all about fun! It's the FCAs, baby!" Nina nudged Tyron. "So, what was it like on that stage? I came just in time to see King's Brawl and you really did your thing. Had the crowd shook."

Offline freestylechamp  
#123 Posted : 07 June 2017 09:00:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I don't fall for looks I find people real people with real emotions and feeling more relatable cause I didn't get to experience that." he was a long time since he picked up a mic to rap and even longer since he talk about Coke or Kidd. "I don't remember. I was pretending doing that but I not even sure what I was doing." she smirked about the streets and that infected to him laughing "Streets say about you. You legit, you real." he say as a complement. He reach over and grabbed her hand "Nina, don't worry about that. We're okay. I forgive you." he really was tired of doing stuff he didn't think he would surrender like that though. He dreams of the things he was going to do to her but right now none of that really matter cause he just just tired and didn't need to put all that effort and energy into that if he could put that into his music. " It was something, I haven't preform like that ever. That's for you help." he said talking bout the time they work on his performance for the show. "You won for best producer, congratulations."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#124 Posted : 07 June 2017 09:49:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina nods when Tyron explains to her what he likes in a woman, getting a better understanding of him. "Well that's pretty reasonable. Not a lot of dudes these days think like that. There must be something off about you. When was the last time you had a girlfriend?" Nina asked as a joke, side eyeing Tyron and squinting her eyes. When he told her what the streets said about her, Nina nodded her head out of respect. "Shiiit, the streets aint never lied!" She laughed. Nina was caught off guard when he grabbed her hand but she didn't stop him. This was the first time they had touched each other in a nonviolent way and it felt so different. She didn't have any words to say back to Tyron, she just looked him in the eyes and nodded in agreement. When he let go of her hand, she say back in her chair, clearing her throat. "It wasn't me, it was all you. Is it weird that I'm kinda proud?" She laughs softly. "I've watched you make all these different transitions and now you're​ finally getting back to the music, better than ever." She smiled at him. "Aye thanks! I've been busting my ass out here, it's about time I get the recognition i DESERVE!" Nina said this extra loud, clearly wanting the whole​ to hear her.
Offline freestylechamp  
#125 Posted : 07 June 2017 11:16:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Let's not get into past relationship. My last one got me to that point of calling Coke a hoe. I don't think you want to go down that road either right?" He didn't want to bring up the last with was ended on a dumb decision that ending in a lesson. " He let go of her hand and took a big gulp of liquor "Well the streets are say Tisha is a Hit and quit, not to cuff that." He said as she talked about the streets never lying. "She feeling proud was because she had something to do with it. "It was with your help, you thank you. I guess we do make a good team. Weird but good. Shows how talented you are with the talent." He took another big gulp before handing the drink back to her

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#126 Posted : 08 June 2017 02:41:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"So long story short it's been almost 3 years? That's why you were running around acting like a damn fool!" She smiled at him, moving off of the topic of his past with relationships, just like he asked. "What you need is someone to balance out the crazy. Find you a nice girl. You're a hot rapper, it won't be hard." Nina grabbed the bottle of bourbon and took a big sip. "Tisha's just a messy bitch, like me. I live for her." Nina and Tisha we're good friends and they've worked together plenty of times. Her only fault was her questionable taste in men. Her lovelife is like a soap opera. "Well, when you put it like that..." Nina laughed a little. "I guess we do make a good team."
Offline freestylechamp  
#127 Posted : 08 June 2017 03:10:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Talking about a real shit, was longer than that, Messing with messy women doesn't do good" Tyron said "what I would need is someone that get me, stable and calm creeps me out and I feel like I'm going to fuck it up. I could do Tisha but Tisha has a open side to her that would just piss me off and I would have to fight which would be bad for me." He then raised his eyebrow "Hot rapper? well thank you, I think that the first time you say something about me that was good about me." He took a gulp "So if you are so messy and like that soap opera shit you should date me then."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#128 Posted : 08 June 2017 04:18:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Whaaat? That's the first time I've said something nice bout you?" Nina thought for a second, flipping through her memory to find out if that was indeed true. She actually had a really good memory which was a blessing and a curse. As far as she could tell, he was right. This encounter was pretty much the first time she's said nice things about Tyron to Tyron. "We should date???" Nina's eyes widened. "You think Niña Rumillani Tarantino, off ALL people, is going to keep you stable and calm?" She grabbed the bottle again and took a sip. "Boy, you wild!" She said, taking it as a joke. "Now if you need someone who'll test your patience and stress you out daily, I'm your girl." She took off her head peice and put it on the table, her curly hair going everywhere. Shw ran her hands through it, brushing the curls out of her face.
Offline freestylechamp  
#129 Posted : 08 June 2017 04:35:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed as she had to think about it, he knew it ws true but she was shocked that they should date. He thought about it for a second " Well alright then what's wrong with just trying it. It's not like we are unlovable, I'm single, you're single. Until you find someone better me, which won't take long. Fuck it just kick it with me. No more lonely nights. have someone ready to do crazy shit with, both of us are into music into rap why not." he said leaning over and helping her brush curls out of her face and looking at her pretty face up close. Possibly the liquor having him do this but it's was something he never thought he would do.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#130 Posted : 08 June 2017 05:44:52(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Tyron had said just the right words to talk Nina into dating him. That was her mentality when walking into any relationship, 'why not?' Nina thought about it and honestly saw no reason not to. I mean, is there a wild chance that he could turn on her at any moment and decide to get his revenge? Yup. But Nina was reckless, especially when putting herself on the line. The few traces of bourbon in her system helped a bit too. "This is probably dumb as fuck but..." Nina paused, looking at him when he started to brush her curls out of the way. It made her smile a little. "Ugh okay then, damn." She said, pulling away from him. "All up in my face for nooo reason."
Offline freestylechamp  
#131 Posted : 08 June 2017 05:58:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As she pulled away he couldn't help but laugh "It would be a great story anyway. Beside only until you find someone better than me, but I will say once you find that someone I may snap and break his leg so you better find a damn good one until then." he said he sat back and look at her smiling "Fuck yea, I was trying to be helpful shit and you won't let me help. Alright then don't let me reach in my pocket and get a rubber band for you to tie your hair back. So what now? what do you want to do? he said now not really know what to do next.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#132 Posted : 08 June 2017 06:59:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Fine then, I'll just find somebody with some broke ass legs." She laughed, folding her arms and sitting all the way back in her chair. "I don't need your rubber band anyways. It's probably too thin anyway. It'll break and pop me in the face and then we'd really have a problem." She said, pretending to be stubborn. Nina tried to pull her hair back but it bounced right back in place. She sucked her teeth. "...You got a rubber band, forreal?" Nina asked with a laugh. She pulled on his hand, begging. "Pleeease? I was just playing!" When he asked what they should do now, Nina shrugged. "I don't know, you tell me." Tyron and Nina had already known pretty much everything about each other, it wasn't like they could sit here and 'get to know' each other.
Offline freestylechamp  
#133 Posted : 08 June 2017 07:18:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron gave her a smirk look saying "bish you know you aint dating a criple," "Okay sure, you a saint like that right." before she even started complaining about his rubberbands he started digging for one and once he found one she grabbed his hand asking for one. "Chill chill I got you. " pulling out one and handing it to her. "So you aren't good enough for my rubberbands." he said happy. When she asked what we were going to do. "Lets go to the club and dance, let's finish this liquor pregame and then get on the dance floor. "

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#134 Posted : 08 June 2017 11:05:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Shit, you right." Nina laughed. She grabbed his rubber band and took a second to put her hair up into a messy bun. "Other way around, boo! I'm too good for these dollar general rubber bands but I guess this will do for now." Nina grabbed the bottle of bourbon and grabbed Tyron's hand with the other. "Two birds with one stone!" She said, pulling him onto the dancefloor and drinking out of the bottle. "I won't believe that you actually dance until I see it." Nina couldn't imagine what kind of moves he was hiding under his sleeve. "You look like the kind of person who would stand on the wall and look at everyone with disgust. 'Foolish mortals', you'd probably say, scoffing at all this human contact."
Offline freestylechamp  
#135 Posted : 08 June 2017 11:20:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Balling on a fucking budget, it can do the job and so much more." They got on the dance floor Tyron started to dance with Nina it wasn't anything special as he wasn't a dancer but he knew a little bit and not going to embarrass himself "No, I been to dances and this give me a good excuse to see what you working with," He put his hands on her waist.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#136 Posted : 08 June 2017 14:30:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina was full of excess energy and could dance to any song. She had been trained in dancing from an early age, it was one of her many passions. She was dancing casually, moving her hips and bouncing around, having fun with the music. "If you wanted to see what I was working with, you could've always just asked." Nina said, looking up to him. "What could you possibly learn from the way I dance, anyway?" She asked innocently, pulling him in.

Offline freestylechamp  
#137 Posted : 09 June 2017 05:57:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh could I? I don't think if could just come up and say "How Bout It!" and then flashed his hands down to his crotch in a sort of DX suck it movement. As she brought him closer he came on real closer to her body to body "Just because someone take dance classes and know how to move their hips doesn't mean they're a good fuck. Cause lets face it, if this is going to work the sex has to be at least decent." he said knowing that sex was going to be important for hook ups more than them talking on the phone and being romantic. He wasn't really the romantic type anyway.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#138 Posted : 09 June 2017 07:40:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughed at Tyron, pulling his hands away from his crotch and shushing him. She loved attention but this was wild, it made her giggle hard. "You right! I wouldn't even know how to respond to that." She wrapped her arms around his neck the best she could. He was at least half a foot taller than her so her hands didn't actually connect behind his neck. She rested them on his shoulder blades. "That's exactly what that means. If someone can't dance, they can't fuck. How does everyone not know this?" Being this close to Tyron and talking about what they were talking about was such a strange feeling but it was a turn on. She had no idea what he was like in bed but hoped he was the rough type. deep down, she's always wanted someone who'd manhandle her and Tyron always came off as the type to do it. Nina kept that to herself though. "Decent?? Pshhhk, I know what I can do. The person in question here is YOU. 3 years? You sure you haven't gotten a lil' rusty down there?" She asked with a laugh.
Offline freestylechamp  
#139 Posted : 09 June 2017 08:04:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed as she try to wrap her hands around his neck but only getting to his shoulders he didn't even realize how short she was compared to him, "I call bullshit, cause they be looking like the shit is going to hurt so they just lay down and brace for impact and shit. Dancer especially tiny dancers don't handle well with me so I need to know that you won't do the same thing." He then dance with her while bending down and whispering in her ear. "Who said I haven't​ had sex in three years I haven't had a relationship in three years don't get the shit twisted."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#140 Posted : 11 June 2017 08:08:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughed. "That doesn't sound like something a dancer would do, that sounds like something somebody intimidated would! What do you have to be packing to have these lil girls all scared?" Nina turns around and wraps Tyron's hands around her waist. She smirked to herself when he corrected her, grinding softly. "I think I like it when you whisper." Nina said, resting her head back on his chest.